[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone starting to think that songs on the later seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: y756hter.png (2MB, 1829x942px) Image search: [Google]
y756hter.png
2MB, 1829x942px
has anyone starting to think that songs on the later seasons are getting more gayer than ever?
i didn't mind them in the earlier seasons but damn i first hear this song i had to skip it
>>
>He skips one of the series' most meaningful songs

Typical.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 429x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 429x491px
>>28213562
>>
File: 1471083916583.jpg (20KB, 284x285px) Image search: [Google]
1471083916583.jpg
20KB, 284x285px
What makes them gayer?
>>
>>28213562

>implying the one where he literally does ballet isn't gayer
>>
>>28213562
>Using gay as it sucks
Back to school, kid.
>>
>>28213562
So you didn't see Spike calling out Starlight for being a hypocrite? They fulfilled Starlights appearance requirements by having Spike (again) point out her evil past.
>>
>>28213562
I've been finding the songs in this season have really fell flat. This season really doesn't have many redeeming qualities.

>>28213641
Faggot.
>>
The songs in this show are all cringeworthy as fuck but its a show for little girls so what else can you expect

Fuck off you manchild
>>
>>28213612
i don't know maybe i just don't like spike songs.
>>
>>28213679
the point is mr.faggot is that the the songs arent as good as it use to be
>>
File: rocksadcunt.png (186KB, 492x548px) Image search: [Google]
rocksadcunt.png
186KB, 492x548px
>>28213616
what about the jewel cake song? cringy as fuck
>>
File: 1471727263284.jpg (20KB, 346x464px)
1471727263284.jpg
20KB, 346x464px
>>28213714
We've had alot of songs. We're treated to one almost every episode. Maybe you're tired of songs period.
>>
>>28213562
it wasnt just gay as hell, it was repetitive and inaccurate. the idea isn't that a changeling can change, he didn't change, he was born good. if anything the idea here is some people are just born rotten and others aren't, so it's okay to find your one-of-the-good-ones and fuck the rest

I also like how it solved everything, even though until Twi spoke up, it was clear nobody was buying it at all. So the real message is "Have friends in high places and prejudice can be overlooked"
also howcome his love addiction was glossed over when he saw the babbu again?
>>
>>28213562
Quite simply, the show lost a lot of its whimsy. The songs used to be about joyful and care-free things, like clearing snow and baking. Now they try to move onto more serious stuff, but it just doesn't hold up. Sure, serious songs can be good, but maybe they're not quite what Ingram is good at.

I miss the short Pinkie songs. Why'd they have to go?
>>
>>28213562
>implying any song from any season is not gay
>>
File: angry train.jpg (6KB, 250x210px)
angry train.jpg
6KB, 250x210px
>there are people who don't think music of all kinds is always gay
>>
>>28213562
>Spike says changelings can be good
>no one listens
>Spike says changelings can be good
>no one listens
>Spike pussies out
>Spike sings that changelings can be good
>Everyone listens

There, that's the episode summary for you.

Fuck this gay empire.
>>
>>28213765
Or maybe the songs genuinely went to shit after season 1 ended. You ever considered that?
>>
>>28213562
They're using it as a filler.
>>
>>28214806
>there are people who are older than 13
>>
>>28213562
I have noticed that some of the recent songs feel like they're taking away from the episodes instead of adding to them. The one in Flutter Brutter felt out of place, but that was the only real issue. In this week's episode and Cart Before The Ponies, however, they used songs to pad out the running time and avoid writing an actual resolution to the episode's problem. This had better not become a regular thing.
>>
File: lucky for you I'm a frog lover.jpg (120KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
lucky for you I'm a frog lover.jpg
120KB, 720x540px
>>28213704
>don't like spike songs
>>
Spike will get Thorax to turn into Rarity for sex, so it's not gay.
>>
>>28213562
Most of the writer's gender for this season is male.
Of Course it will sound gay.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.