[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A vote for Shining is a vote for a better Equestria.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: Make Equestria Great Again.png (186KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
Make Equestria Great Again.png
186KB, 400x425px
A vote for Shining is a vote for a better Equestria.
>>
File: full[2].png (108KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
full[2].png
108KB, 504x566px
>>28212532
Depends.

How do you feel about Griffonstone? Do you agree that they are our greatest ally?
>>
File: Griffonjews.jpg (297KB, 1070x790px) Image search: [Google]
Griffonjews.jpg
297KB, 1070x790px
>>28212621
The Griffonjews are racists who oppress the Arimaspi. We need to accept more Arimaspis into Equestria.
>>
BUILD BUBBLE
>>
>>28212725
How about rejecting both?

I would prefer it if Equestria remained equine.
>>
File: mega.jpg (69KB, 1022x619px) Image search: [Google]
mega.jpg
69KB, 1022x619px
Applebloom is Celestia's running mare .
>>
>>28212787
racist
>>
>>28212532
>>28212876
get out
>>
>>28212532
As if any stallion had anything to say in equestria...
>>
>>28212941
This tbqh family
>>
File: Trump first day.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Trump first day.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>>28212532

I hope Trump wins just because of how pissed it will make the libs.
>>
>>28212532
What's his name again /mlp/?
>>
>>28212532

>literally jewed by his more powerful wife

BILLCLINTON.JPEG

thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>28213412
Shining "Put a slug in every bug's ugly mug" Armor
>>
>>28213407
anon wants nuclear war
>>
>>28213432
He said he hopes TRUMP wins
>>
>>28213439
I know
>>
>>28213416
Shining "Pulling the trigger on every zigger" Armor
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (195KB, 690x388px)
donald-trump.jpg
195KB, 690x388px
>>28213465
You seem to be mistaken
>>
>>28213466
Shining "Wagons of dead dragons" Armor
>>
>>28213488
Top jej
>>
>>28213476
Im not
I honestly hate both candidates but trump seems much more willing to push the button than clinton. I'm voting for twilight
>>
>>28212532
Got my vote.
>>
>>28213407
I can't wait for Trump to get rekt in the GE, /pol/ will be butthurt on a whole other level, and it will be glorious. I won't even be mad if Trump wins, after 4 years of that fucker the liberals will be in for 4 decades.
>>
>>28213560
hopefully it will teach them to take what the people want more seriously.
>>
>>28213560
>implying America won't collapse within four decades

You can't maintain a first world country with a third world population, famm.
>>
>>28213510
>trump seems much more willing to push the button than clinton

You haven't been paying attention then.
>>
>>28213560
Naw you niggers will be under TPP + sharia law because of your obsession with multiculturalism and allergy to things like facts.
>>
>>28213655
desu i haven't in the past month or so it just makes me angry.
Has hillary said something to support what you're implying?
>>
>>28213681
I just can't wrap my mind around the mindset of a white person who is against Trump.

Don't get me wrong, he's by no means perfect, but white Americans are at a point in history now where losing the election would mean never winning a general election ever again.

Take a look at London in its current state. That's your future if Trump loses this election.
>>
>>28213736
>desu
i put in desu i don't know what autocorrect is doing. i don't know why its on. im drunk now
>>
>>28213772
alright i give up
>>
>>28213772
Newfag detected baka desu senpai
>>
>>28213772
You dumbass, f-a-m has been filtered for like a year now.
>>
>>28213772
niggerspeak is not and was never welcome here.
>>
>>28213736
>>28213752
>What was the Iraq war?
>Who was Gaddafi?
>What is this Iran everyone is talking about?

Go ahead, give away your vote to international bankers and globalist warmongers. That will show your devotion against racism and bigotry.
>>
>>28213806
Incorrect tbqh family.
>>
>>28212532
He will build a wall, and Chrysalis will pay for it!
>>
>>28213681
Voting Trump's a no brainer. The TPP, the current state of Europe, our national debt keeps increasing, plus 4 more years of executive orders and divisive politics. It's a recipe for disaster and we need jobs back in this country, not more third worlders from countries not even ravaged by ISIS and foreigners to take our jobs for slave wages. The EU also started as just an open borders trade deal and now it's a bureaucratic nightmare.
>>
Who's the Pony equivalent for Johnson?
>>
>>28213843
>he thinks Trump will bring jobs

The hilarious notion that protectionist trade policy won't cause a massive recession aside, there are no jobs to bring back. Robots do them now.
>>
>>28213843
Oh, and bonus idiocy, the use of the biggest buzzword of this year: Divisive

How, pray tell, will your beloved Trump not be 'divisive'? By backing RFRAs that divide us between gay and straight? By inflaming racial tensions through a nixonian crackdown on blacks? By continuin to encourage violence and bigotry towards Muslims and Hispanics? How is any of that not 'divisive'? The truth is you don't care about what lines the president divides the country along, so long as you don't end up on the wrong side.
>>
>>28213880
These are valid concerns, especially the part about automation. Trump is hardly a savior, but he is easily the superior option.

>>28213951
Gee, it's almost as if multiracial societies are a bad idea.
>>
>>28213843
So implementing a welfare state taxing the middle class into Oblivion, and giving supreme power to the almighty mega corporate interests is the the answer right?

>>28213951
>Ignores all my other points
>Focuses on the one buzzword
Nigger, you're the ones causing riots and attacking people who disagree with you. Beyond like 2 fights I've never seen Trump supporters going to rallies and hunting down supporters like animals.
>>
>>28213880
Better option than the other one that will make it mandatory to hire a illigal immigrant over an american. Also make it mandatory to hire a black over a white degrading the service industry to nonexistence
>>
>>28213999
I already shat on your 'muh jerbs' shit anon. If you want I can crap all over the rest of it.
>>
File: crazy-hillary[1].jpg (75KB, 526x389px)
crazy-hillary[1].jpg
75KB, 526x389px
>>28214017
What kinda country you want, famm?
>>
>>28213880
>>28214017
Even if jobs aren't necessarily coming back it's always possible to lose far more jobs by bringing in low wage third world workers. And then there's Clinton's plan to give more visas and green cards to foreign graduates.

I suspect most faggots on this board don't have to worry or don't think about things like this cus they're living off their parents' money.
>>
Shining Armor pissed me off in this episode!
>>
>>28214017
lolwut

I see we've reached the 'I don't like reality so I'll construct an absurd strawman to make myself seem justified' portion of the argument.
>>
>>28214020
You didn't really though. There are still a lot of concerns in electing Hillary over Trump, not gonna claim he's perfect by any stretch. I'm not really that big into economics I admit, but even a faggot like me understands doubling the national debt and racking up enormous trade deficits is a bad thing. Serious question tho do you actually understand economics or did you just read a huffpo article about how bad Trump's policies are?

And if you're so confident in liberal policies, why are all the cities you run complete shitholes?
>>
>>28214095
>doubling the national debt and racking up enormous trade deficits is a bad thing

This is what you misunderstand, because as any macro 101 textbook will tell you, neither of those are absolutes. And in the case of the US, they aren't actually bad.

>Serious question tho do you actually understand economics or did you just read a huffpo article about how bad Trump's policies are

I breezed through macro and micro 101, aka the only economics required for my IR degree, and I've been reading The Economist since I was 10. I'm not perfect, but I know my shit.
>>
>>28214212
Okay, then could you please also explain to me, how when we're already suffering a huge unemployment problem, how bringing in tons of third world low wage workers and granting foreign graduates green cards is a good idea?

For me it's very simple. My main issue is the TPP and the other 2 agreements which accompany it. So far there's only one candidate that says he won't sign it (Clinton says she won't but do you seriously trust her on that?). The wording and powers they grant to multi nationals just doesn't sit right with me. Giving multinationals the power to override our constitution through courts and sue for expected lost profits? I'm in favor of limited government and I don't like the idea of the restrictions it puts on the internet and our country as a whole. It just seems like EU 2.0 to me. Nor do I like Clinton's history of selling out our foreign policy to the highest bidder which has been a disaster for the last 8 years.

I get the idea for a global economy and eventually I think we'll get there, but I don't think the TPP is the answer. All bullshit aside, I just think Trump is better to handle it than Clinton is. I don't think he's perfect by any means, but we're not going to get perfection. I just consider him the better option.
>>
>>28214427
Make that 16 years, Bush was shit too
>>
>>28214427
>>28214432
Okay, let's get cracking.

>suffering a huge unemployment problem
This isn't true. Unemployment is currently at 4.9%. That means that out of all americans who want jobs, 4.9% don't currently have one. This may sound bad, but an unemployment rate of 4-5% is ideal. If unemployment is too low, then the economy can't grow. Nobody can start a business if everyone who wants a job already has one.

>tons of third world low wage workers
Who take low wage, entry level jobs that Americans don't want. Often at below market wages. The fruit and vegetables you buy at the grocery store are subsidized by cheap immigrant labor.

>he wording and powers they grant to multi nationals just doesn't sit right with me. Giving multinationals the power to override our constitution through courts and sue for expected lost profits

Good news! We can do with said suits what we do with WTO rulings: If we lose, we tell whoever sued us to fuck off, and then ignore the UN until the plaintiff gives up.

As for the internet stuff, it isn't good. But I do actually trust Clinton not to sign it, because if she reneges she'll go out after 1 term like HW.

>Clinton's history of selling out our foreign policy to the highest bidder

So as someone who specializes in International Relations, I'm curious where this belief comes from. Clinton is a staunch liberal (in the IR sense: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism_(international_relations)) all her major policy calls have been very much in line with that. I don't agree with any of them, because I, like Obama, am a staunch HW style realist, but she's nobody's puppet. The same cannot be said of Trump, who has strings that stretch right back to the Kremlin.
>>
>>28214703
thank you for correcting the record
>>
>>28214716
Excellent post tovarisch. Would you like your payment in rubles or hryvnia?
>>
File: 1392603017988.jpg (42KB, 250x250px)
1392603017988.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>voting for a statist
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.