[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every episode featuring this piece of shit has such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: .gif (397KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
397KB, 469x469px
Why does every episode featuring this piece of shit has such awkward dialogs? All those hehe's, yeahs and head scratches drive me up the fucking wall.
>>
File: umaudbro.png (106KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
umaudbro.png
106KB, 1500x1800px
>>28211463
>>
>>28211463
Every episode that she has been in was great. It's so cute watching Spike bringing up her past and her awkwardly responding to it. But I understand. I guess you just don't talk to people.
>>
>>28211463
Because she's such a forced character, and doesn't blend well into the series for numerous reasons. She sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
Because she's a shit mary sue
>>
File: scratchlight.gif (628KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
scratchlight.gif
628KB, 960x540px
>>28211463
Hehe, yeah.
>>
>>28211463
She's a Mary Sue with no personality whatsoever so the writers are forced to give her a bunch of quirky and """"funny"""" lines to keep her relevant. Basically the new spike.

Don't worry, she'll be gone soon.
>>
>>28211463
Because the retards that write for the show didn't understand how to use her original character so they opted to change her into a character who woulds provide much less interesting or challenging to write for. The original character was a generation older than Twilight and a natural leader and would have provided a dynamic similar to the conflict between Rei and Usagi in Sailor Moon. But that's too interesting and difficult to write for. Having her agree with Twilight and scratch her head alot requires less skill or commitment from writers who either have no talent or simply don't care
>>
>>28211463
She's been lobotomized
>>
She has spent most of her adult life without any genuine contact with people outside of a brainwashed populous, she is an awkward character because she is awkward period
>>
>>28211463

Fluttershy 2.0
3 times more shy and autistic
>>
>>28211463
she's a bitch.
>>
File: i_dare_them_to.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
i_dare_them_to.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
>>28215130
>Rei
>Usagi
>Sailor moon
>I imagned you
Put that katana down
>>
>>28215611
/Thread
>>
>>28215141
Essentially, yes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.