[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another fucking episode thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I thought the episode should have been a two parter, 'cus it felt good up until the end. All the characters reacted the way they should have until the EXTREME change of heart near the end. If it had had a second episode we could used it to make a more believable transition into acceptance from Shinning and Cadence. Besides that I thought this was one of the best episodes, plus I want an HD still of all the larva crawling on Chrysalis.
>>
>>28207690
I agree, it'd be better to have a two-parter. More time for my new waifu.
>>
they could've skipped the whole 'spike not standing up until later' part and instead show a more progressive change of heart for the ponies

a lot less shit than other episodes since the last few seasons but still quite shitty
>>
>>28207690
low def rip link pls
>>
>>28207789

I just found the first thing I could find in a google search.
>>
>>28207871
Ah alright thanks
Just wanted to know if it was up.
>>
>>28207690
Im stuck at work and cant watch it so tell me... Did they redeem Chrysalis? I really hope not
>>
>>28207927

No, but she is confirmed to be a MILF now.
>>
>>28207927
Yes glimmer reforms her
>>
>>28207749
This,

If they had cut the latter 2 of the 3 fucking ice cave scenes they would have had plenty of time for actual character interaction to make it feel less of a grating change of heart at the end.
>>
>>28207966
I can actually see this happening
>>
>>28208405
More like Chrysalis reforms Glimmer
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.