[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Praise be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (205KB, 1024x1297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1024x1297px
Excuse me, do you have a few moments to talk about our lady and savior, Princess Twilight Sparkle?
>>
Come one, come all and beseech the one true princess!
>>
stop making these >>28202131
>>
>>28202252
That actually isn't me but that is pretty funny.....I-I mean utter blasphemy, Twilight Sparkle is the only one worthy of such praise.
>>
>>28202261
i'd praise her, but you're acting like a dashfag by making shit threads like this
>>
>>28202277
That's implying I consider Twilight Sparkle my waifu, which I don't, nor do I condem other __fags. All waifus are welcome under the light of the One True Goddess.
>>
I praise her glorious purple butt
>>
>>28202442
Every inch of her glorious mortal frame should be rightfully praised dear anon
>>
>>28202195
praise 'er
>>
>>28202195
That's heresy
*tips Bible*
>>
File: 1468643413046.png (356KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468643413046.png
356KB, 482x600px
>>28202195
There is only one true Goddess.
>>
>>28202195
princess twilight sparkle was a mistake
>>
>>28202600
Blasphemy, Twilight Sparkle beat her down, showed her the error of her ways, and then redeemed her in the light of friendship. Your pitiful megalomaniac is nothing compared to the One True Godddess
>>
>>28202632
And she went on to beat Scitwi and mend wholes between the universes that Scitwi made.
>>
>>28202607
The only mistake is your lack of faith.
>>
>>28202646
Scitwi, the imperfect human form of the goddess of Magic and friendship
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.