[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second Spirit (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sleep tight reap tight.png (130KB, 1600x997px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight reap tight.png
130KB, 1600x997px
Now, if you'll open your books...
>>
>>28202123
>Good gravy my head is killing me, must've been one hell of a party
>A bunch of drinks, drugs, and douchebags like me
>Yeah, that has to be the reason
>It's Friday after all
>... Unless
>A familiar sound pulls me to my senses
>My eyes meet with a tan sky as a brief breeze guides sand around me
>Please no
>"Mornin' Nimbo!"
"Will you fuck off already? I was in the middle of a really great dream!"
>"What do you think I'm tuned into? Heh! Waah, what are we gonna do on the bed?"
"Cut it out!"
"Oh Nimby, Nimby please, not so fast! I can't keep up!"
>My blood is boiling so much I forgot we're in a desert
>Meanwhile, Chip's on the ground making faces and fighting back laughter
>Charcoal Chip
>Where he came from, I couldn't tell you myself. But what I can
"I'm gonna fucking kill you!"
>I tackle him into the sand at the edge of the oasis he was fishing from, which doesn't do anything to stop him
>The dude's a fossil but he always could take roughhousing like he was at his prime or something
>"Bwaha, just think about it! Who the hell dreams of video games anyway? The Galactic Gallop?"
"I said shut up!"
>"You have a mare alone over your house, literally in your dreams, and you make her eat your dust instead of your-"
"Alright already! I get it! I'll lay off the vidya."
>"Adda boy."
>Only the sound of the wind and his smug grin fill the air for a few moments before he continues
>"Hey, Nimbo? Could you also lay off o' me?"
>>
>>28202149
better lay off him then.
>>
>>28202149
not before you don't tell me what the fuck we were doing here again
>>
>>28202200
>After shooting him a scowl, I slowly make my way off of him, dusting myself off while he just lays there with that stupid grin on his face
>"Y'see, that's exactly what you wanna do! Pin her down and go ham!"
"Chip! I'm not interested!"
>"Sure ya ain't. That sure explains what you did to poor ol' me. Damn near took my head off... Not like I mind~"
>He starts twirling his long, sandy mane and bouncing his eyebrows
"Dude!"
>"Weed!"
"Ugh..."
>All I can do is facehoof. I can't spend another minute with this old coot
"Why am I here?"
>"Beats me. What happened the last time you were here?"
"Last time I was mad at my friend."
>"And before that?"
"I lost my spot on the hoofball team."
>"And before that?"
"My cat died."
>"And bef-"
"Alright dude, I get it. You pop up whenever I'm upset or whatever. But why now? I'm not ticked off or anything."
>"Hmm..."
>I turn my attention to his fishing rod
"And what's this? Where the heck did you get this?"
>He stops tapping his chin in thought
>"I found it."
"Huh, that's cool. So did I. Finder's keeper's."
>"Well duh, I know the rules. What could you possible do with it anyway?"
>To answer his question, I reel in the bait
>Attached to its end is a dreamcatcher
>My eyes find their way to him with a disapproving glare, which doesn't last long
>There's a life sized sand replica of the Canterlot Castle
>>
>>28202377
That's not at all weird.
>>
why're you using first person? not disagreeing with it, just asking.
Anyways is this a prompt? >>28202377
How far away are we from the castle? can we go inside?
>>
>>28202408
>>28202415
"Chip, you're an idget."
>A response comes from inside
>"Not a step closer, peasant. Have you any appointment with the throne?"
>I don't have time for this
>I walk up to the door and bang on it
>It's surprisingly firm
"For wheat's sake, Chip I'm gonna break your stupid fishing rod clean in half if you don't open this d-"
>The door falls flat on top of me, giving way in the middle to leave my head covered in sand
>I shake it off and grit my teeth, but after taking my first step towards the interior, I come head to chest with a lightly armored, and very beautiful mare
>"I needn't ask again. Do you have an appointment?"
"Um... you too?"
>"Easy on him, Bittersweet." Chip's voice echoes throughout the room.
>"M-my lord!"
>She turns her head quickly, looking for him about as hard as I am right now
"Dangit dude. I really don't have time for this. I have to be at school in an hour."
>"You already are at school!" The mare turns around, only now she has Chip's punchable f-
>Wait...
"What?!"
>"You're in class right now, third period, 12:45, knocked out."
>Huh... that isn't so bad
"Third period... that's my study hall. I guess it's not such a- 12:45?! Dude, I have five minutes left to eat lunch."
>"Well you have five minutes to get a move on."
>He sits there with that stupid grin on his face before I take off towards the oasis
>Before I can dive in to wake up, he stops me again
>"But before you go, Nimbo, I just wanted to ask you something."
"What the heck is it dude?"
>He lets out a deep sigh before looking at the ground
>"I know you only see me as the type to dick around, but... Would you ever join me on an adventure? Anywhere, anytime. Whenever you wanted."
>>
>>28202697
A dream, figures. Eh, sure, our life is boring as fuck anyways
>>
>>28202697
As long as it didn't take too long then yeah I guess I'd go on an adventure.
>>
>>28202697
Yeah man, anytime.

I sure wish I had a fucking clue what's going on in this cyoa.
>>
>>28202719
>>28202744
>>28202748
"Whatever dude!"
>His smiles, though it looks like he's struggling to maintain it
>I trot around him, coming face to face with the water, feeling slighted, when suddenly I snap
"And I'm sick of this dream bullcrap! I mean really?"
>I pick up his fishing pole and make him look at it
"This? What the heck is this? Why are you fishing through my dreams like I'm some sort of pastime? My life is boring as crap but having you peeking around the most interesting thing about it doesn't help anything!"
>His smile doesn't budge, but I continue
"You want me to go on an adventure with you? I think you should choose your own first. Yeah, choose your own freaking adventure. But this?"
>I return attention to what's in my hoof
"This is just..."
>I snap the rod in half, dropping its pieces into the sand, which quickly swallows it aided by the wind
>I let out a harsh sigh, my temper settling down
>Feeling a little shaky, I look up at him to see his smile finally gave out
>He's looking away with his lips pursed
"... Look, dude."
>"No no, it's fine. I overstepped my boundaries. You have my word, no more snooping. And I'll look into a hooby or some sort of getaway, you deserve some time from this old face don't you? Heh."
"Yeah... Sorry about your rod."
>"Wouldn't be the first time I've heard that."
"Huh."
>"You'll get it when you're older. Now shoo, get a move on. You have lunch to attend."
"Right. I'll uh, see you later?"
>"With a punchable face like mine? I should pray you don't!"
"Heh. Later Chips."
>Without further hesitation, I hold my breath and dive into the water
>"Nah. Sooner."
>His voice is drown out by the water, before my vision goes white

1/2
>>
>>28203186
>I wake up on my desk, lifting my head up only to have a sheet of paper sticking to my face
>Before I can see what it is, my best friend rushes into the room with a huge grin on his face
>"Nimbus, dude you totally..."
>He raises his brow at me
"Don't ask, Wheater."
>"Okay... Anyway, you totally missed it! There was a huge catfight at lunch between Starlene and your girlfriend!"
"Dude," I protest, prying the paper from my face, "I do not have a girlfriend! What's with you and- Wait, did you say Starlene?"
>"Yeahuh!"
>She's been my crush since the seventh grade
>"And I know you didn't go to lunch, so I brought you some-"
>I grab him by the shoulders, pushing him against the wall, and look into his eyes
"What. Happened?"

2/2
>>
This isn't a cyoa bud, this is a first person fanfic.
Quit your railroading and please try to make decent prompts
>>
>>28203203
Pausing here.

>>28202748
I need a lot of work, I know. I hope I can answer a lot of questions next session god knows I have plenty myself. If not, thank you all for participating in its maiden run.

I strongly appreciate you giving it a try.
>>
File: 1445410341021.jpg (301KB, 1366x770px) Image search: [Google]
1445410341021.jpg
301KB, 1366x770px
>>28203237
Thanks for the input, I'll work on it. This session was very refreshing. I'll definitely be giving things a look over, as well as tons of advice you guys have given in the past.

Like I said, even if things don't work out and the quest tanks, I appreciate you all checking it out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.