[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official /mlp/ pitch bible creation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Hello there, /mlp/. I'm a rich man passionate about positive fantasy cartoons with mystery and magic in them. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and various similar works about fantasy wonderlands full of mystery and wander.

Now unfortunately I don't have the talent for creating works of artistic integrity. Instead I have talent for making money and managing teams to do their job correctly.

So here's the deal... you come up with a cartoon book pilot or even an adventure exploration video game or a puzzle book(maybe all 3)... and I'll make it a reality. I have quite some serious load on me so I can afford it.
Plus I'm good at making money off of people's ideas.
I'm seriously considering it and I'm ready for launch off.
If the thread dies then simply create another one titled "official idea pitching thread"

The only condition is to not use the real Mane6, only use something like NuTwilight, it can still be an elevated quirky bookworm, but she needs to not be an exact color palette and design of her. Be original and creative.
>>
File: Nyx.png (145KB, 998x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Nyx.png
145KB, 998x1024px
>>28198449
>>
File: EQG OP.png (1MB, 1597x823px) Image search: [Google]
EQG OP.png
1MB, 1597x823px
Timestamp with monies
>>
>>28198472
Hey, I read it and I kind of liked it. But I think Nyx would be better off in a different story without all the cultists and nightmare moon bullshit.
>>
>>28198472
She needs to be white. Can we get a white Nyx in here?
>>
>>28198449
Prove it. Do something only a rich man passionate about positive fantasy cartoons could do. Make FM de Marco disappear for good and we'll work for free for you forever.
>>
>>28198885
Add Dave Rapp to that request.
>>
>>28198894
Yes. This. Please.
>>
File: 1471143681960.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471143681960.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>28198449
you've got my interest.
But what do we get out of this?

You get the money, what if we/I want a cut of that?
Ill have you know that I'm very creative and come up with the best fantasy you've ever seen. Lets make a deal.
>>
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2430829/
>>
>>28199396
I swear to god, for a second I expected to see two dates next to his name. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
File: 14436380099410.jpg (164KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
14436380099410.jpg
164KB, 1024x576px
>>28198449
>I'm a rich man
oh HO NOW! big shot, ha? "mr. big guy commin threw." how about we settle this with a race. winner gains the title of big guy.
>>
>>28198449
So wait, you want us to come up with an idea that's a rip-off of /MLP/ and make it real?

What would said product be? I might look into it.
>>
>>28199808
Hasn't this been done already? What was it called, Midnight Mares?
>>
>>28198472
Backing this up.
>>
>>28198449
Use the money to make a MMORPG with ponies.
>>
>>28198449
Go buy MLP trademark
>>
>>28198449
The adventure exploration game sounds like a solid idea.
>>
>No poorf
>/mlp/ being this gullible
Even if OP was real, I doubt he would come to us tbqh famalam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.