[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pony Text Adventure games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Pony Text Adventure.png (26KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pony Text Adventure.png
26KB, 800x600px
If there are pony text adventure games, or if they were to make one, would you play it?
>>
File: Good Times.png (306KB, 448x374px) Image search: [Google]
Good Times.png
306KB, 448x374px
>>28197515

And just beacuse I felt like it.
>>
>>28197515
>adventure game
>in fucking text
my fucking sides.
might as well bang some rocks together for fun.
>>
>>28197530
>he's never played text-based games
You'll find some friends here,
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>28197530

Oi, your one them there millennials ain't ya? How about you go back to playing your call of duty: extra brown edition and let the grown ups talk eh?
>>
>>28197567
I hate cod.
I like older games, like fallout 1-3, and a ton of others but this text based thing is just way too stone aged for me.
>>
>>28197515
>unzip dick
>>
>>28197582
Fallout 1 and 2 practically are text games.
>>
>>28197515
>What do you do?
Say "Holy Shit! a talking Horse!!!"
>>
>>28197515
I was planning on making one a while ago but realised it was a lot of effort.
>>
>>28197530
GTFO kid,

Bang your head on some spikes, so you learn something.
>>
>>28197515
>rape
>>
>>28198089
I remember you asshole
>>
>>28197582

OI, no one asked what games you like, your opinion is already void 'cus you obviously don't know what a proper game is. I bet you can only play a game with all the fancy "Graphics", if it ain't shiny enough your ADD kicks into overdrive and you go start shitposting. Play a true classic and then maybe we'll think of you as an actual human being.
>>
I would. I like text adventures, it's like a visual novel but you don't have to sit through ten minutes of bullshit every turn before you get to do something.
>>
>>28197582
play CoC
Corruption Of Champions. that'll change your mind
>>
>>28198393
I never posted about it.
>>
>>28198492

Eh, it's too bogged down with shit to even begin to figure out how to get to the fetishes you want.
>>
File: PT Gif.gif (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
PT Gif.gif
45KB, 800x600px
>>28197516

Now I've made a simple gif out of it!
>>
>>28198410
>muh prehistoric games
>muh nostalgia
Can you just live in the current year for two fucking seconds?
>>
>>28198542

>Thinking I only play old games

Nigger, I play all the GOOD games. Dumbfucks like you can't seem to take that shit stained ass of yours and actually go take a look at something other than the newest shit that comes out.

Sorry if talking about a decent era of games sets off the triggers in your millennial brain, but you need to remember that your mom was sucking off your daddy under the desk while he played these games beacuse they were GOOD.

I couldn't give a lesser shit when a game came out, if it's good then that's all there is to it.
>>
>>28198609
>beacuse they were GOOD
No. Because they were the only ones available.
>the newest shit that comes out.
Motherfucker i said i liked fallout 1-3. How are they the newest shit?
>>
>>28198648

Jesus, you really just don't know how to just fuck off do ya?

Yeah good or people would fucking make remakes. tributes, or just whole new fucking text adventures altogether. They may not be the most bountiful now, but shit they are being made.

Sorry, I forget that a three year old can count backwards and type into their smart phone, the only thing they have to watch them when theirr mom goes off to fuck another sack of slime.
>>
It'd be pretty fucking awesome to play one. Probably because I'm bored. Or maybe because I like playing text games from time to time and ponies. I played NetHack sometime ago and even had won it one time (with a lot of spoilers and the easiest character). Though you are talking more about something like the Choose Your Own Adventure type of games, I guess.
>>
Derpy & The Hunting of the Super Tasty Muffin (of Awesomeness) is a great but unfinished text adventure with a few bugs, but very fun to play nonethless.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/derpy-the-hunting-of-the-super-tasty-muffin-oa
>>
>>28198752

There is this one: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/178769/the-purloined-pony. It's not a real game as in "video game", but it is still a text-based game. I enjoyed it, though the story could be more interesting.
>>
>>28197515
I'd play it. Seems like a good idea for a project, actually, since it's basically the simplest type of game you can make. It needs a lot of writing, a little bit of programming (basically just scripting on top of a pre-made text adventure engine), and anything beyond that is purely optional. The whole thing could be done by only one or two people.
>>
>>28197515
I CAST MAGIC MISSILE AT THE DARKNESS!
>>
>>28199152
If some people want to writefag, I can program one.
>>
>>28198536
>Proceeds to type "R", "A", "P", "E"
>You seize the small purple quadruped and savagely have sex with it against her will. Her tears sustain you.
>What now?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.