[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestrian Dungeon: Dictaphone Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Dictaphone.jpg (22KB, 125x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dictaphone.jpg
22KB, 125x400px
Welcome to Equestrian Dungeon, the sequel to /mlp/ Tower. As in the last rendition of the game, the goal will be to get to the end of the segment or floor. Along the way, you will be able to keep items you find (and mischeviously bring along) in the Inventory, as well as work with a set number of players, dubbed "AnonPones," in the thread. AnonPones are created when a player joins the game. There are multiple interactive objects, such as switches, levers, giant metal springs, and the occasional undead or mechanical monstrosity that's out to kill your party. There are also many traps scattered throughout the floor, such as flamethrowers and bottomless pits, that also harm or kill your AnonPones. You have no floor diagram, alas "Flying Blind", and you will rely on
>Greentext parts of the story
to move along.

Version: 2.02
Recent updates: Removed /stats from the /cmds menu, as it is no longer operational.

For new players: Post the nearest three items to your RIGHT excluding computer accessories, then post what race you'd like to be (Earth Pony, Pegasus, Unicorn).
>>
>>28197003
look around the current room
>>
>>28197003
Slash open the dense spook using the Royal Pain.
>>
UH, LOOK AROUND.
>>
Well
>>
File: High Quality Posting Speed.png (573KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
High Quality Posting Speed.png
573KB, 1920x1080px
>three hours
>>
>>28197103
>Useless is in the room with the Fog Monster and the Specular Skeleton.

>>28197269
>Suitcase attacked the Dense Skeleton with the Royal Pain, slashing it in half!

>>28197277
>>28197622
>Jack Frost is with Useless.

>>28197766
I figured not giving you an ETA would be better than giving you something that would be totally off.
>>
>>28198279
Smash open the Camera using the Royal Pain.
>>
>>28198279
acute chain the Specular Skeleton
>>
>>28198279
Slash the spook.
>>
>>28198401
>Suitcase totally broke open the Security Camera using the Royal Pain!

>>28198474
>Useless destroyed the Specular Skeleton with a good ol' one-two from the Acute Chain!

>>28198799
>Jack Frost slashed at what was already destroyed.

I know it's not proper to try and explain emotions here, but I just don't feel up to the Dungeon today. I don't know where to proceed from here, but I think I won't hold any more threads for the next couple of weeks. I'd like to hear your opinions on what's going on so I can determine where to go from here.
>>
>>28198842
Uh, sure. We're kinda doing quests in the Discord, so a couple weeks of no Dungeon isn't too detrimental.
>>
>>28198842
Take as long as a break as you need, even if it means Dungeon never comes back.

Honestly I like the open-endedness of dungeon but maybe having some more focused parts would help.
Let's say instead of a large (and hard to keep track of where you and others have been) area, break it down into smaller sections with of a fixed number of rooms (anywhere from 5 to 50 rooms in each section) there could still be enemies scattered throughout and each section has minor enemies in between (the minor enemies can serve as a way to put important items and information into the game) as each minor enemie is defeated the previous section is no longer accessible normally.
I can try to flesh it out more if you want.
>>
>>28198842
I don't know what to say Really... Just take your time. Also sorry for being missing for some time I'v been Quite busy dealing with life
>>
>>28198842
A couple of weeks? It does sound like the game's new car smell faded out quite a bit. There's always understanding for a vacation-- like >>28198851 said, we do have little pen & paper quests once and a while, so we wouldn't have to lose any interest.
Personally, if you find the game 'hack, slash, repeat' like, you could add some sort of story arc, like a new boss or new content. I try to avoid the word DLC, but it loosely defines the idea. There could also be more enemies, sorts of side-quests, etc.
>>
>>28198842
Well, whatever you want to do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.