[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout Equestria: Outcasts #4 (CYOA)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 308x164px
So, last thread ended on a cliffhanger. Let's get back to it.
>>
>>28191266
Littlepip is a sexy pone
>>
Goddammit! As soon as I post this thread, I need to leave the house. Gotta go for a bit. I didn't expect that I had to leave the house today; so, sorry.
>>
>>28191266
Fallout is shit, your fanfic is shit, fuck off
>>
>>28191270
Blackjack is sexier.
>>
Okay, I'm back. Sorry about that, a friend of mine needed help to move and he didn't tell me until I posted.

>>28191832
They why are you here? Go complain about it somewhere else.
>>
"I LIVE! I DIE! I LIVE AGAIN!" You scream; rushing towards Book with your cleaver.
As you get closer. Servo cuts his beams and let's you approach.
Book doesn't see you coming until your blade digs into his neck. You swing twice and his head rolls off.
His body stumbles back as his head hits the floor and evaporates
Book; even without a head, starts laughing. The book on his side throbbing as he laughs.
"You think it's that easy," He sneers, "Well, I'm not normal!"
More knifes appear in the air around him.
In the corner of your eye, you can see Nit Pick getting back up. His shoulder is bleeding but, he aims his rifle at the book.
If he can only deflect shots he can't see, this shot should be able to hit him.

What do you do?
>>
>>28192271
Get out of the way to both dodge the knives and allow Servo to open fire again.
>>
>>28192271
Uh... throw the cleaver at him? What can we do until Nit fires?
>>
>>28192340
keep him distracted so he won't notice nit going to shot him.
>>
>>28192271
Get out of the way so Servo can start shooting again and keep him distracted as Nit takes his shot.
>>
>>28192271
SLASH AR HIIS PONY BODY FRANTICALLY
>>
>>28192333
>>28192340
>>28192345
>>28192355
You quickly get out of his way; allowing Servo to continue firing at him.
Streaks of lasers fire at Book; who just jumps around frantically trying to dodge the lasers, while throwing his knifes in random directions. Newspaper starts firing to help.
*BANG!*
Nit Pick's rifle rings out and Book stops moving. Servo and Newspaper stop firing as well.
Book slowly slumps to the ground as his body starts to evaporate. Soon, all that's left is the book itself.
The book now has a large bullet hole in it but, it continues to throb.
"Well... that hurt," The book says on the ground, "I did not expect that, well played."
The last two ghouls that were under Book's control, look at each other before galloping into further into the plant.

What do you do?
>>
>>28192438
"Burning books is fun, you know..."
>>
>>28192438
You didn't expect to get shot? Are you a retarded book?
>>
>>28192438
Great job everyone, now let take the talking book home.
>>
>>28192438
"Well, that's what you get for being arrogant."
Now someone burn this thing.
>>
>>28192438
Capture him so we can complete our collection! Newspaper, Magazine, and Book! What next?
>>
>>28192516
>>28192527
No way.
This thing is dangerous, I'm pretty sure keeping the evil talking book around isn't a good idea.
>>
>>28192478
>>28192481
>>28192509
>>28192516
>>28192527
"You didn't expect to get shot," You ask, "Are you a retarded book?"
"I was starting to think that." Keter comments from your back.
"Eh," Book shrugs mentally, "I call myself: special but, I could be retarded, I don't know. I'm a thousand years old, so I wouldn't be surprised."
"Well, that's what you get for being arrogant." You tell him.

Do you keep Book, or burn it?
People seem pretty divided on what to do with Book. So, I'll let you talk among yourselves for a bit
>>
>>28192547
There a big hole trough it, so it can't preform magic on anyone because of it.
>>
>>28192573
I'd rather not give it the chance, it could repair itself, somehow given time.

Besides just because its spells stopped, for now, doesn't mean we know it's been disabled for good....maybe if we put like three more holes in it and I'll feel good.
>>
>>28192561
I say we interrogate him. What's this big bad stuff that's coming?
>>
>>28192603
The hole is stopping it from casting any spells, so it can not repair itself unless he get help from a outside source.
>>
>>28192561
Let's just promise him we'll let him live if he tells us what we want to know.
Then burn him.
>>
>>28192561
ask the book for a reason to keep him alive, otherwise he's just going to be burned because I don't really think need/even want him.
>>
>>28192645
>wanting to burn a book
Its like you don't want a sarcastic 1000 year old book with us.
>>
>>28192679
I don't, it has kill ponies from our clan.
And if you mess with our clan, you're already dead.
>>
>>28192561
Can you give us a good reason why we can't burn you?
>>
>>28192616
>>28192645
>>28192678
>>28192704
"I'll let you live," You tell him, "If you answer what I want to know."
"Shoot." Is all Book says.
"What's the big bad stuff coming?" You ask.
"Take your pick," He says, "NCR, Applejack's Rangers, the new Lightbringer. A bunch of things are."
"Is there a reason to keep you alive?" You ask.
"...Knowledge." He says in a nasally voice, "I have knowledge of the pre-pre-war, pre-war, and post-war. And, I'm a talking book!"

Anymore questions? What do you do?
>>
>>28192715
"Well i only need post-war knowledge, and i already have it. What is this "Second Coming" you were talking about?"
>>
>>28192715
What clan has a talking book? Non but ours if we take him.
>>
>>28192715
Ask about its creator and this whole Lightbringer thing.

But in the end, it's a dangerous magical artifact, it doesn't really think or feel. It's only purpose and goal is to carry out it's masters wishes. Trusting it and taking it home will only bite us in the butt.
Burn it when were done with it.
>>
>>28192715
I think we'll keep you around for a little while. You get a warning that if you try anything even remotely suspicious, we will burn you without hesitating.
>>
>>28192715
a talking book that will betray me at a moments notice when it's convenient for it and then you'll just start turning ponies into ghouls again.
Got a way to insure you'll always listen to me and won't cause trouble?
>>
>>28192790
>Got a way to insure you'll always listen to me and won't cause trouble?
I doubt it would tell us if it did.
But if I had to take a guess, maybe we should look inside and see if we find a place the author signed it. It's probably enchanted or something and binds the owner to it. Then we'd just need to cross out or dispell the name from the previous owner and add our-self.
I know this setting is more post-apocalyptic sci-fi than fantasy, but that seems like the kind of magic bullshit that would work.
>>
>>28192728
>>28192748
>>28192775
>>28192782
"Well, I only need post-war knowledge, and I already have it," You say, "But, what's this "Second Coming" you were talking about?"
"Oh, nothing much," He mentally shrugs, "Just the Lightbringer's return to wrong her right and send the wasteland further into anarchy and chaos. Nothing serious."
"Who was you creator?" You ask Book.
"It's hard to remember," He tells you, "I remember his name starts with a 'S' and he had a magnificent beard but, that's it."
"And, If I decided to keep you; IF I decided to keep you; do you have a way that'll make you listen."
"I already am," He tells you, "As you can see through the FUCKING BULLET HOLE YOU PUT IN ME, I can't do any magic. The only thing I can do is parlor tricks."
A puff of smoke appears above you and confetti rains down. One landing on Newspaper's nose and causing her to sneeze.
"Tadaa!" Book cheers enthusiastically, "The only way to repair the damage is to use dark magic, and does anypony hear have dark magic? No? Then I'm useless to repair."

What do you do?
>>
>>28192846
Well we are keeping the book because it can do parlor tricks and we can use that to our advantage.
>>
>>28192846
Alright, we can keep the book. Also, parlor tricks are great. You should be proud of them book.
>>
>>28192846
Keep the book.
>>
>>28192846
I admit it, he's pretty funny.
But he'll backstab us.
BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN
>>
>>28192846
Is there anything else of value around here?
>>
>>28192846
>do you have a way that'll make you listen
You didn't answer the question fucker. Just because you making nice now doesn't mean you will for good.
And don't get sassy with us, we don't have to outright burn ya, we can just put you in really humid place and wait as the mold sets in.

Let's look inside, it maybe it has some kind of rune that programs it.
>>
>>28192951
This.
>>
>>28192951
Dude it's sentient, it's own master anyone can take him, but they can't control him
>>
>>28192846
Lets keep it. We need to replace our lost members after all.
>>
>>28192970
It doesn't have true sentient. It's just making things up as it gos along while it formulates a way to compleat its pre-made mission.

If it was truly sentient then that's even more, reason to burn the thing. Why trust it after everything it did?
If there's no way to make us its owner then fuck it.
>>
>>28192882
>>28192898
>>28192918
>>28192924
>>28192951
>>28193010
"Well, I'm keeping the book." You announce, "I will admit it, you're pretty funny."
"I get that a lot- hey what are you-"
You open the book. Looking for a way to reprogram him or something. Most of the words in him are gibberish but, you do find something on the last page. On the last page is: 'You can read me like a open book, huh.'

What do you do?

I couldn't stop myself from making that joke.
>>
>>28193020
Time for the long walk home to tell dad that we have defeated a lot of ghouls and the thing responsible for killing our raiders and a lot of other ponies too I guess. one of our raiders was witnessed.
>>
>>28193020
It was well executed
Well you really easy being open to others.
>>
>>28193020
Just let it know that if it betrays us, we can find a really disgusting, old, dirty mare who'll want to use it as a backscratcher. Nit's mom.
>>
I tell you, he's gonna find a way to regenerate (maybe he already knows how to) and he's gonna backstab us.
>>
>>28193085
Shh.

>>28193029
>>28193044
>>28193075
"Well, you're really easy being open to others." You quip; closing the book.
Book mentally shrugs at you.
"Just so you know," You start, "If you betray us, we can find a really disgusting, old, dirty mare who'll use you as a backscratcher."
"Noted." Book says.
You, Newspaper, Nit Pick, Servo, Book, and the remaining raider leave the plant. Keter decides to stay but, agrees to you sending some raiders to protect the plant. The trot back was long but, the storm has stopped making easier to go back; and you don't run into anything either.

When you return to the clan it's around sundown. Your father stands at the entrance; waiting for you.
As soon as he sees you. He gallops to you and gives you a hug. But, he quickly breaks it with a blush.
"So," He clears his throat, "How did it go?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28193170
"We killed a lot of ghouls, we captured this magic book and a warrior got witnessed."
>>
>>28193192
Don't forget about claiming a factory.
>>
>>28193170
Jeeze dad, don't get all blushy on us, raiders have no shame!
>>
>>28193170
>>28193219
Then give him a kiss on the cheek and a slap on the ass.
>>
>>28193208
This too.
>>
>>28193228
This
>>
>>28193170
It, could have gone better. We came back alive though.
>>
>>28193170
Explain that the evil book was the thing that was turning everyone into ghouls.
Make sure someone keeps an eye on it. It says its can't repair itself but im not too sure.
>>
>>28193251
It said that somebody has to repair it, not that it can repair itself. Just keep it away from dark magic and we'll be ok.
>>
>>28193251
Someone with a Flamer, preferably.
>>
>>28193170
Slot of the Raiders we took with us died.
>>
>>28193272
I'm pretty sure it's not telling the complete truth.
>>
>>28193192
>>28193208
>>28193219
>>28193228
>>28193229
>>28193231
>>28193235
>>28193251
"Jeez dad, don't get blushy on us, raiders have no shame!" You tell him. "We killed a lot of ghouls, we captured this magic book too." You explain; holding Book out to him.
"G'day wanker!" Book greets him.
"This book was the thing turning ponies into ghouls. We also claimed a factory."
"I heard most of that," Your father tells, "Your new bat pony pet told us... most of it. Try to keep that book in order, okay?"
You nod and give him a kiss on the cheek; as well as a slap on the ass as you pass him.
"I like your dad." Book comments.

What do you do?
>>
Gonna stop for today. Sorry about the short session today, you can blame my friend for that. The session tomorrow is gonna be a lot longer, and I'm doing nothing on the weekend. Have a good night or day!
>>
>>28193314
I also like my dad.
Let's take all our armor off and go check on our new pet and see if she's been properly been taken care of.
>>
>>28193314
I think you will like Zeka a lot more.
>>
>>28193370
they can talk about the pre war world together.
>>
Let's hope we'll be able to get that factory up and running. And the ghoul not betraying us.
>>
I forgot: please keep this bumped for me so, I can continue tomorrow.
>>
>>28194217
You don't NEED to tell us to do that. People are going to do it anyway. What you need to do is tell someone to NOT bump it if you're planning on being gone longer then three days.
>>
Time for your good night bump
>>
Page 9 bump...i got it!
>>
Starting in a hour.
>>
>>28193349
>>28193370
>>28193400
"I also like my dad," You tell Book, "But, I think you will like Zika more."
You lead Book and Newspaper back to the house. But, not before taking your armor off. Servo follows you to your house as well.
You find Magazine in the kitchen of your house. She sits at the table, poking a cooked Radroach.
Servo ends up taking a liking a hanging pan; and is now batting it, much like a Cat would.
"Hey," Magazine greets you, "How did it go?"

What do you do?
>>
It's quiet.
>>
>>28197563
It went well. We gave Book a brand new fuckin hole.
>>
>>28197563
Toss the book on the table and tell it to do a parlor trick.
>>
>>28197731
>>28197733
"It went well," You tell her, "We gave Book a new fuckin hole."
You toss Book onto the table.
"Do a parlor trick." You command.
A small card falls to the table. The card has a ace on it, with a small arrow pointing at Book.
Magazine claps her hooves with a small smile.
"This your house," Book comments, "I was expecting it too be more... shitty."
*Crash!*
Looking behind you. Servo has knocked the pan down that he was batting. He is now just poking it.

What do you do?
>>
>>28197817
We like to keep our house as nice as we can since we're living here.
Order servo clean up once they're done or they won't be allowed to touch things in the house anymore.
>>
>>28197817
Tsk at Servo and tell him to put it back up. Don't just knock shit over and leave it. Tell Book that it's shittier now since we have a busted up book in it.
>>
I want to see if we can make other mares go into 'heat'.
>>
>>28197817
>"I was expecting it too be more... shitty."
I'm the chief's daughter so I live in the nicest place I guess, but we keep our homes clean as a habit.
>>
>>28197708
Mornings are always quiet.
>>
>>28197873
I want to find a stallion to test out Book's "fuckin hole"
I'll give the troops moral.
>>
>>28197845
>>28197852
>>28197881
"I'm the chief's daughter so I live in the nicest place," You tell book, "We keep our homes clean as a habit."
You then turn to Servo.
"Servo," You tsk at him, "Don't just knock shit over and leave it."
*Beep.*
He places the pan back up and gives you a 'happy' look.
"So, since I'm staying here," Magazine starts, "Where do I sleep?"
"I'm not sharing the bed, I'm already doing that with one pony." Newspaper grumbles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28197928
"C'mon, News! Don't you like threesomes?"
>>
>>28197928
>"I'm not sharing the bed, I'm already doing that with one pony."
"Well since you complain about it so much, I guess we could find you your own bed, and she can be our new cuddle buddy. You won't get jealous, will you?"
I hope she gets super jealous.
>>
>>28197928
I guess you can sleep on the couch if we have one? If we don't then she'll sleep on the floor of our room on top of some blankets.
There might even be an empty house since some of our raiders died.
>>
>>28197928
Pull Newspaper into a hug and happily tell her that she'll share the bed with whoever we tell her to.

How old does Magazine look?
>>
>>28197961
No.
All the slaves must stay in the same house in case we have need of them. Lewd needs.
>>
>>28197992
We can just go to their house and rape them remember?
>>
>>28197939
>>28197959
>>28197961
>>28197971
"C'mon News! Don't you like threesomes?" You ask her.
"It... hasn't popped into my mind." She tells you.
You grab Newspaper into a hug.
"You can sleep on the floor then," You smile, "Magazine will be my new cuddle buddy. You won't get jealous, will you?"
"N-no." Newspaper stammers; puffing her cheeks out. You think you can see smoke coming out of her ears but, further experimentation is required.
You quickly look over at Magazine. Magazine is a small mare but, appears to be about a year or two older than you; she could possibly be younger.
*Beep! Beep!*
Servo is now galloping around the table. A box of Sugar Bombs stuck to his head.
Book laughs as Servo continues to gallop in circles.

What do you do?
>>
>>28198035
Order Servo to stand still and take the box off of his head.
>>
>>28198035
"Don't you laugh at my baby! I'll fucking burn you and then burn you ashes!"
>>
>>28198035
Give Magazine a quick kiss and tell her she's going to love her new life.
Its a good thing she said her consent wasn't necessary. Cause I wasn't going to ask.
>>
>>28198035
Do we know a big dick spell? If so I really want to use it to ravage this bat mare sometime.
>>
>>28198053
>>28198057
>>28198085
"Servo, stay still." You command.
He stops but, doesn't stop moving his head. Book continues to laugh.
"Stop laughing at my baby," You exclaim; causing Newspaper to fall over in laughter, "I'll fucking burn you and then burn your ashes!"
You quickly take the Sugar Bombs off of Servo. He looks at you and gives you a bone-crushing hug.
*Maoe Mee.* Servo beeps.
"Do you need some diapers for that baby!" Newspaper laughs; causing Magazine to laugh as well but, she tries to stifle it. Book has stopped laughing at this point.

What do you do?
>>
>>28198155
"Looks like certain zebra wants to sleep on the dirt!"
>>
>>28198155
Ya their going be tested on if we can make them go into 'heat'.
>>
>>28198155
Gasp at servos first word being a variation of mommy and give him a hug. Tell him he's a good little robot.
>>
>>28198155
>Newspaper laughs; causing Magazine to laugh
Are my two bitches laughing at my robo pooch? Looks like you both will need to be punished...
Kiss for my pleasure. Deeply

While they're doing that we can see if we can put them in heat like this guy wants.>>28198180
>>
>>28198173
>>28198180
>>28198186
>>28198201
You gasp at Servo's first word; causing you to hug him.
"Good robot." You tell him.
*Maoe mee!* He beeps again.
You glare at Newspaper; who's still laughing. Magazine has stopped laughing but, she was smiling.
Your horn glows, surrounding Newspaper.
Newspaper gasps and her body spasms; a little bit of pre-cum squirting out of her cunt.
Magazine steps back a bit. Servo just cocks his head at Newspaper.
"Damn girl!" Book comments.
"H-how... did you... do that?!" Newspaper pants.

What do you do?
>>
>>28198249
Do not underestimate a special talent.
>>
>>28198249
"It's just what my cutie mark is telling me. You like it?"
>>
>>28198249
>Magazine steps back a bit.
Oooh no. Don't think you're getting out of it.
Do her too. No one giggles at our pup and gets away with it.
>>
>>28198249
I think you have bigger things to worry about right now then how I did that.
>>
>>28198269
Hey, he's not a dog! He's our little foal.
>>
>>28198275
I'm pretty sure it was programmed to be a dog wasn't it?
>>
>>28198275
No, the guy who made it said it has the inteligence of a baby foal.
He'll even grow up, at least mentally.
>>
>>28198318
Oh, neat then.
>>
>>28198303
Nope. I just imagined Servo as just a programmed pony, and you guys started to treat him like a dog. Not that I don't mind it.

>>28198259
>>28198266
>>28198269
>>28198274
"It's just what my cutie mark was telling me. You like it?" You giggle.
"N-no..." Newspaper pants.
You then look at Magazine; who flinches as your look.
You smile at her as your magic activates. Magazine falls to the ground; gasping.
Servo looks between the two mares, who are now panting on the floor.
"Good thing I'm a book," Book says, "So, that's your talent? Making ponies go into heat?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28198332
There's a little more nuance to it but sure, let's say I can make ponies go into heat. C'mon Servo, you are too young to see this. Put him in the room with something to distract him. We should get him some toys later.
>>
>>28198332
"That and killing."
>>
>>28198332
"As well as turning it off" then make Magazine get out of 'heat'
>>28198346
we should being Servo back to the stable to give a report to rusty on how he did on the battle field.
>>
>>28198332
Put Mag's head right into Newspapers mearhood and tell them they know what they have to do to make it stop.
We'll be back to help them get off when after we move Servo to a different room.
Then we can find out what bat ponies taste like.
>>
>>28198332
Maybe Daddy will come by and help us break in the new girl.
>>
>>28198332
>"Good thing I'm a book,
Don't worry, we'll find a well-endowed stallion to fill that hole in you.
>>
>>28198346
>>28198348
>>28198363
>>28198390
>>28198408
"There's a little more nuance to it but sure, and killing. As well as turning it off." You turn off Magazine's heat. She gasps in relief and thanks you, before turning it back on for her.
You grab Mag's head and place it in Newspaper's marehood.
"You know what to do to make it stop." You tell them, "C'mon Servo, you're too young to see this." You take Servo into your room, while grabbing the pan for him, for entertainment.
"Wait, where are you going," Book asks as you start to leave, "No, wait! Don't leave me here! Noooooo-"
You close the bedroom door; blocking out most of the noises. Servo is currently wearing the pan as a hat and looking around the room.

What do you do?
>>
>>28198483
Let's see if Servo can learn some more words. Or maybe his own name.
>>
>>28198483
Let check on our cockatrice egg.
>>
>>28198531
>>28198614
You check on the Cockatrice egg. The egg has grown bigger in the past few days, now being half the size of your hoof but, it doesn't look like it'll hatch just yet.
You put the egg back before turning to Servo.
"Alright Servo, I'm gonna teach you some more words."
*Beep boop*

What do you teach him?
>>
>>28198672
Simple things like "Hi I'm servo."
"look mommy" so he can show us things
finally "yes" and "no."
>>
>>28198672
"Now. Say after me: FUCK YOU"
>>
>>28198702
>>28198727
"Now. Say after me: FUCK YOU!"
*Beep boop!*
"This may take awhile."

Ten minutes later:
After sometime, you've gotten Servo to speak a few simple words and small sentences. He was even talking like a toddler.
"Hi I'am Sewtho!"
"Luk Maue mee!"
"Ywes." and "Noe."
You even got him to say: "Fwuk yu."
At the end; you were happy. Chuckling as Servo went up to every item in the room and said: "Fwuk you."
You no longer hear the sounds of sex. From outside your room it's all quiet.

What do you do?
>>
>>28198812
Time to see if they learn their lesson.
>>
>>28198812
Let's go see how our slaves are feeling.
>>
>>28198822
>>28198826
You decide to see if they have learned their lesson. You open the door and trot to the kitchen; Servo following you.
In the kitchen; on the floor, Newspaper and Magazine lay panting, with Magazine laying on top of Newspaper.
Newspaper is snoring softly. Magazine is awake and gives a twitch every few seconds.
"Why did you leave me," Book asks on the table, "I didn't do anything."
Servo trots up to Book; pointing a hoof and saying: "Fwuk yu."
"U wot mate!" Book snaps at Servo.

What do you do?
>>
>>28198905
Tell Servo not to say that to every pony he meets.
Tell magazine you hope she enjoys her stay.
>>
>>28198905
let go to rusty and give him the status report on Servo, also take the book with us.
>>
>>28198959
>>28198982
"Servo, don't say that to every pony you meet." You tell him.
"Ywes." He beeps, "Trotting away from Book."
"I hope you'll enjoy your stay." You tell Magazine; as you trot out the door with Servo and Book.

It doesn't take very long to get to the stable and find Rusted Bolt, as he was standing outside of the stable. He smiles as you get close.
"I see you brought Servo back in one piece," He comments, "Did he perform well?"
"Hi, I'am Sewtho!" Servo greets him; which stops Rusted Bolt in his tracks.
"H-he's talking," Rusted Bolt stammers, "How did you get him to talk? I've trying for months to teach him!"

What do you do?
>>
>>28199050
Iunno. Talked to him I guess. It's obviously my great leadership abilities coming into fruition!
>>
>>28199050
I took a box off his head.
>>
>>28199050
Well he started talking when we came back and I want to check on my new slave.
>>
>>28199065
>>28199073
>>28199077
"Dunno. Talked to him I guess. I took a box off his head. Started talking when I came back."
He nods as you talk.
"I'm gonna have to look at his later. So, how did he do? Were there any problems with him in the field?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28199050
I dunno but he called us mommy
>>
>>28199132
Nah, he was pretty good and listened to orders. He even knew not to shoot me with the lasers.
>>
>>28199132
he did good on the battlefield.
>>
>>28199154
>>28199181
"He did good on the battlefield. He listened to orders, he even knew not to shoot me with lasers."
"Well, that's good," Rusted Bolt says, "It seems like he's doing well."
He turned towards Servo.
"Well, I'm gonna take Servo back. Thanks for taking him out. C'mon Servo."
Rusted Bolt starts trotting back to the stable. Servo looks between you and Rusted Bolt, before his head lowers.
"Bye, Maue mee." He says; before trotting after Rusted Bolt. As he does, he takes a quick look back at you before continuing.

What do you do?
>>
>>28199230
Don't worry Servo, I'll be back to pick you up soon.
>>
>>28199230
Let see how nit is doing.
>>
>>28199230
Go give Servo a nuzzle. We'll be back for him.
>>
>>28199230
"MY BABY GIVE IT BACK TO ME YOU CRUSTY CUNT" Take out cleaver.
>>
>>28199296
Nono, it's like taking your kid to the doctor. He gives a checkover then we scream at him for things.
>>
>>28199230
We'll be back, be good to daddy

Let's go check on nit
>>
>>28199296
He needs a system and weapons check though. And a diagnostics check.
We should offer rusted bolt that if there is anything we should look for out in the waste to improve him then to let us know.
>>
>>28199307
Ok, i guess...
>>
>>28199252
>>28199265
>>28199289
>>28199320
You quickly gallop to Servo and give him a nuzzle.
"I'll be back." You tell him.
*Beep.*
After you let go of Servo, you trot back to the clan.

The moon is starting to rise as you trot into the clan. You near your house; trotting past Zika's house.
Nit Pick trots out of Zika's house with his left shoulder having a small amount of bandages. He smile at you and trots over to you.
"Hey, Heartbreaker," He greets you; before giving you a kiss on the lips.
Book makes retching noises.

What do you do?
>>
>>28199385
ask if zika gave him a clean bill of health. or should he take it easy and you're going to have to do all the work tonight?
>>
>>28199385
Don't worry my paperbound friend, we can find you an nice stallion with a book fetish some time. You'd like that wouldn't you?

Then ask Nit how he's feeling, would a kiss or two on the dick make him feel better?
>>
>>28199434
>>28199482
"Did Zika give a clean bill of health?" You ask.
"He said it should fully heal in a few days." Nit Pick tells you.
"Would you like a kiss or two on the dick to feel better?" You ask him with a smile.
"Oh my god, Get me out of here." Book complains.
"Maybe tomorrow." He smiles, "Look, I have to get home. My mother wants me to get her more beer. Have a good night."
He then trots off.
You float Book out.
"We can find you a nice stallion with a book fetish, sometime." You reassure Book.
"I can't even procreate." Book tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28199580
Who said anything about trying to procreate? Maybe it would just be fun. Let's go home and prepare for bed.
>>
>>28199580
Let's ask more about details of this supposed second coming on the way back home, knowing more about it wouldn't hurt
>>
>>28199580
That doesn't mean you can't get used for sexual pleasure by some brave fool, Mr. Book.
>>
>>28199591
>>28199612
>>28199616
"Who said anything about trying to procreate," You ask, "Maybe it would be just for fun. And, that doesn't mean you can't get used for sexual pleasure."
Book mumbles something.
"...Do you think I could get more details on this Second Coming?"
"Sure... a pony is going to leave a stable in the east. She'll be praised as the Lightbringers heir and as Lightbringer herself. She'll do a lot of things wrong but, many will gather under her. She'll lead a 'crusade' against the wasteland to 'purify' it in any way she can. She won't even hesitate to use Megaspells. At the end of the crusade, very little will remain. The survivors will fight each other for survival and only the hardy will remain. She'll basically destroy the wasteland by trying to save it in her own way."

When you return to your house, you find Magazine cleaning the floor in the kitchen.
"Hey," She smiles at you, "I decided to clean the floor."

What do you do?
>>
>>28199716
Let's thank her and ask how she's doing, I want to get to know her better
>>
>>28199716
You're way too cute and subservient, Magazine. How old are you? What's your story? Do you have any prior experience in raiding, pillaging, raping, or shooting?
>>
>>28199716
Well shit. It would seem we need to unite the wasteland under OUR banner to fight her growing army and clash with them. We will grow our clan!
Gently rub her flank and call her a good filly.
>>
>>28199716
So she'll make the wasteland more like the wasteland.
>>
>>28199716
wait isn't the Lightbringer into mares and not stallions?
>>
>>28199851
do you not know what an "heir" is? It's a completely different pony.
>>
>>28199861
So we are entering the era the lightbringer dies and make a random pony her 'heir' and that heir is going to fuck everything up. Great, just great.
>>
>>28199817
I couldn't think of anything so, the goal ended up becoming like For Honer. It's what happens when you make a story you don't expect to be well received and college is starting soon.

>>28199743
>>28199760
>>28199770
"You're way to cute and subservient, Magazine." You tell her; sitting down at the table, "So, how old are you?"
Magazine pauses in thought.
"Eighteen and a half," She tells you, "I was born the island of Marewaii to a raider mother, and a father who was the Overseer of a stable on the island."
"So, you were a raider?"
"My mom tried to teach me stuff about raiding but, she didn't get very far. When I was six, my dad sent me to the mainland for a better life. Marewaii was being overrun by raiders so, he wanted me to be safe. I'm not sure if they're still alive."

What do you do?

Achievement unlocked: make a good bat pony.

>>28199920
Did I do good then?
>>
>>28199947
You're doing better then PH
>>
>>28199920
it sounds more like she's going to do shit which some groups will agree with and they'll start calling her the second lightbringer. But yeah.
>>28199947
That's pretty sad. Tell the bat we're family now.
>>
>>28200008
Like that's a big bar to get over.

>>28199920
Yfw we are the heir and in preparation for the heir we create the army that we will use to destroy everything again.

>>28199947
Well, we've had a long day. Drag Magazine to bed with us and sandwich Newspaper. She's probably already asleep the lazy zeeb.
>>
>>28200008
I'll take that as a complement.

>>28200020
>>28200173
"Well, we're family now." You tell her with a small smile.
Magazine stops cleaning and turns to you, with a smile of her own.

It's now midnight. You and Magazine are sleeping in your bed. True to your word; Newspaper is sleeping on the floor.
You were woken up in the middle of the night by a strange tapping sound and Book going: "Ow."
*Tap*
"Ow."
*Tap*
"Ow."
*Tap tap*
"Ow, ow."

What do you do?
>>
>>28200185
Light up your horn to see what's going on so you can stop it and go back to the fuck to sleep.
>>
>>28200185
Investigate the annoying tapping.
>>
>>28200185
I think our egg hatch.
>>
>>28200185
Don't open our eyes. Grab the book in our tk and bring it over to us. Tell it we don't give a shit what kind of trick it's trying to pull if it wakes us up again we're going to burn it.
>>
>>28200185
Whoever is sticking their dick in Book tell them to do it later, when no one is sleeping, if they're going to be loud.
>>
>>28200199
>>28200209
>>28200210
>>28200267
You get up and rub the sleep from your eyes; before lighting your horn up.
You get up and trot to your nightstand.
"Whoever is sticking their dick in Book, do when nopony is sleep-"
*Crack."
You look down to see that you've stepped in what appeared to be a broken eggshell.
You look up to see Book being pecked by a bird.
The bird was small; maybe the size of your hoof. It had a yellow, furry body and a small dragon tail.
"Thank god- ow. You're here. Can you get- ow. This bird off of me."
The baby Cockatrice stops pecking Book and looks at you with small, red eyes.
*Peep.*

What do you do?
>>
>>28200303
Pick up the baby and put him in a small box with a towel on the floor.
>>
>>28200303
Let feed our baby cockatrice.
What dose cockatrice eat, Book?
>>
>>28200303
Well aren't you cute? You're gonna have to not make anybody stone, ok?
>>
>>28200303
"I see you've made a friend! I'll let you keep playing. Don't look at it in the eyes, though! G'night!"
>>
>>28200303
>>28200345
>>28200358
But first cuddle him and coo and inform him that if he ever turns one beady eye at us with the intent to stone us we'll destroy it.
>>
>>28200345
This, and ask Zikwa later if he happens to know anypony that knows things about animals. We're gonna try to imprint this chick onto us.
>>
>>28200303
Dang it.
You were supposed to be food.
>>
>>28200380
No he was supposed to be bedding for the cockatrice.
>>
>>28200391
I was talking about the bird, not Book.
>>
>>28200437
I think they were joking anon.
>>
>>28200345
>>28200358
>>28200364
>>28200375
>>28200380
"Dang it, Book! You were suppose to be food."
"Well, excuse me for not wanting to be food."
You pick up the baby cockatrice.
"Well aren't you cute?" You coo, "What do cockatrice eat, Book?"
"They usually eat the victims they've turned to stone but, babies have to learn how to turn others into stone. Until they learn, they eat meat and plants. They can sustain themselves on meat and plants for a lifetime that way, and babies can also eat rocks they find on the ground."
You continue to cuddle and coo at the cockatrice, who is starting to take a liking to you.
"So... are you gonna get rid of it?" Book asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28200505
I'm going to call him peepers and keep him as a pet.
>>
>>28200505
Is it really such a wise idea though? What if we can't tame it and it turns dad into stone?

Then he'll be rock hard in more than one way, and it wouldn't even be the good kind, this time.
>>
>>28200505
Meh, we'll raise it up and I guess. It's not really fit for eating now, needs to get fatter, we'll tell dad about it.
Maybe we can find rooster and we can get them to make eggs.
>>
>>28200566
It need to be taught how to turn it's pray into stone, so we don't need to worry about the stone thing right now.
>>
>>28200505
"Hell no, i'm keeping this cute thing! What should i name it..."
I like this name >>28200534
>>
>>28200598
It could always end up learning how to do it on it's own. After all the phrase: babies have to learn how to turn others into stone, could mean it just needs to learn what situations to utilize the ability in. Not so much as how to physically use the ability itself.
>>
>>28200534
>>28200604
It's a small little thing, we should call it Notecard or Pamphlet or something in line with our common naming scheme.
>>
>>28200619
As funny as the naming theme is, maybe we shouldn't focus on it. It might get old kinda quick.
>>
>>28200619
What about Pebble? Because he turns things to stone and shit.
I also like Pamphlet, but i still like Pepper more , though.
>>
>>28200534
>>28200604
"Hell no, I'm keeping this cute thing!"
"You're joking." Book says.
You quickly grab a box and some blankets. You place the blankets in the box and next to Book; much to his chagrin.
"Now, what should I call you?"

Now to officially name the bird. What's it's name? What's it's gender?
>>
>>28200644
The gender is something you should decide. I think.
>>
>>28200644
Birddy
>>
>>28200644
I rolled a dice because I don't care
even male odds female and it landed on 5
still going for peepers. wouldn't mind the name puffy either.
>>
>>28200644
WHAT IF WE NAME IT COCK?!
Is that too easy?
>>
>>28200644
I like Pamphlet.
>>
2 for Peepers 3 for Pamphlet. Pamphlet wins.
>>
"I'm gonna name you Pamphlet."
"She's serious." Book mumbles.
"Now, I'm going to go back to bed. You two play nice."
You trot back to your bed and start to fall asleep.
"Don't you dare," Book says, "Don't you dare leave me with this fucking bird-"

You wake up to the sun shining in you face. Magazine is still asleep but, Newspaper is up; having a staring contest with Pamphlet.
"KILL IT WITH FIRE!" Newspaper screams; pointing a hoof at Pamphlet, who just cocks his head at her.

What do you do?
>>
>>28200784
Hey be nice to Pamphlet, it just hatch last night.
>>
>>28200784
"Newspaper! Bad zebra! He's our new pet, you better respect him! You don't want to sleep on the dirt again, do you?"
>>
>>28200784
Why? what did it do?
>>
>>28200784
God, Newspaper stop being such a pussy all the time, even we can't fuck you 24/7.
It's called a cockatrice and we eat them now and then. Also, don't stare at it, that can be dangerous, luckily its a baby.
>>
>>28200808
>>28200816
>>28200821
>>28200838
"Why? What did it do?" You ask.
Newspaper doesn't move but, it looks like she's about to bolt.
You get up.
"Newspaper! Bad Zebra! Be nice to Pamphlet, he just hatched last night."
"Pamphlet?! You named it?!"
You nod.
"Why; in Celestia's name, would you adopt a cockatrice?!" She demands.
"That's what I though." Book comments.
Book is covered in a few scratch marks, as well as a tiny bit of saliva.

What do you do?
>>
>>28200906
To eat it later, duh.
It's too little now, plus if we find an another of the opposite sex we can have all the eggs we want.
Think of all the scrambled eggs!
>>
>>28200941
Breeding animals should be easy for us.
>>
>>28200906
I want to raise it and use it's feathers for a nice hat. He is also small and cuddly. if he misbehaves I will kill him or make him wear a hat that covers his eyes.
>>
>>28200906
to raise it.
>>
>>28200941
>>28200959
>>28200960
>>28201001
"To eat it later, and raise it, duh," You tell her, "It's too little now, plus if we find another of the opposite sex we can have all the eggs we want. He's also small and cuddly."
Newspaper sighs and stomps out of the room.
"I'm getting breakfast!" She seethes.
Now that problem was solved, you have a new one.
Magazine has latched onto you during the argument in a vice-lock grip, and is refusing to let go.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for tonight. I'm tired and running out of energy to do this story. So, I'm gonna stop early.
Have a good night or day, and I'll see you guys tomorrow.
>>
>>28201049
Give her a kiss.
Mags is something wrong?
>>
>>28201049
start kissing her. That'll wake her up.
>>
>>28201049
Well if she wants to cuddle we can cuddle.
>>
>>28201049
Pet her in some lewd places, maybe she'll let go then.

>>28201064
Seeya Pd.
>>
>>28201071
I thought it was supposed to be that she's still asleep too, unless i'm missing something.
>>
Let's get away from nine.
>>
I think we can escape if we just shimmy out of her.
>>
>>28203806
>>
Starting in a hour.
>>
>>28201070
>>28201071
>>28201074
>>28201073
A smile crosses your lips. You give her a kiss on the lips but, all it does is make her snort a bit.
Your smile grows as you get a new idea.
You slowly sneak a hoof under your blankets; towards Magazine's marehood.
As soon as you touch her marehood, her eyes shoot open and she shoots up; her wings flapping on their own accord and sending into the air.
This causes you to fall off of the bed and land on the floor. Magazine hits the roof before falling to the floor herself.
Book starts laughing.
Pamphlet gets up from his box and drops to the floor. He quickly runs to you and chirps in your face; looking for any injury on you.
You can hear Magazine groan.

What do you do?
>>
>>28207496
Pet Pamp and let him know you're ok. Then get up and ask magazine if she knows that she's got a strong hug. Then add "also good morning."
>>
>>28207496
I'm fine Pamphlet, how about you Magazine?
>>
>>28207496
Heh,heh, your jumpy Magazene, I like it.
>>
>>28207496
"Book, you shouldn't laugh at my pets."
>>
>>28207535
>>28207588
>>28207609
>>28207617
"I'm fine Pamphlet." You mutter; patting him on the head.
You get up.
"Book, you shouldn't laugh at my pets." You tell him; trotting over to Magazine.
"I laugh at who I want to laugh at." Book retorts.
"You're jumpy, Magazine," You laugh, "Are you alright?"
"Yes, no, maybe," Magazine says; rubbing her head, "Everything sounds weird."
She herself off of the floor.
"And, I'm not sure if the world is suppose to be spinning, which is funny because I didn't spin a circle-"
Magazine attempts to trot to the door but, sways as she does and falls to the ground halfway to the door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28207766
Pick her up and bring her back to bed. I think she needs rest.
>>
>>28207766
Somebody must've hit their head a bit hard.
>>
>>28207766
I like Maggie. We should give her a chance to prove herself and be a real raider, not just another pet of ours.
>>
>>28207839
Naw, she's a huge pussy even worse then Newspaper.
She couldn't do it. I'd rather have her be our bitch.
>>
Gonna eat breakfast really quick, be right back.

>>28207887
Who knows anon, she might be capable; it's up to the other anons.
>>
>>28207887
She not a huge pussy, she just a good batty and I don't want her to be a bad batty.
>>
>>28207887
She has training. We need to see what she's made of. Maybe we can do that today. Take her to the raider equivalent of a shooting range today.
>>
>>28208006
Well after she not seeing the world spinning.
>>
>>28207942
She was being taught to be a raider by her mother before her father interfered.
>>
>>28207805
>>28207835
>>28208031
"Somepony must've hit their head a bit hard." You say.
"What? No, I'm... fine," She tries to convince you; getting up on shaky legs, "S-see." She then falls to the ground.
You sigh and pick her up. Carrying her to the bed.
After getting her all nice and comfy. Pamphlet jumps onto the bed and curls up near her head.
You turn to leave but, Magazine sticks her forehooves out at you.
"Cuddles?" She asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28208200
Maybe later since at the moment we're hungry. Though we can give her a nuzzle along with a kiss. Along with well wishes.
>>
>>28207981
>>28208006
>>28208075
Well, I assume she's a huge wimp because of how cowardly she acted when we caught her.
I just think if that was heartbreaker or anybody else, they'd spit in our face and call us a faggot with dignity rather than begging and panicking.

Regardless of the small amount of training she had, I kind of feel there's a mental aspect that comes along with being a raider, and she doesn't have it. Her daddy made her soft by sending her away.
I think she'd be happier being a pampered pet, doing some chores now and then while getting fucked at a moments notice rather than be a raider.
>>
>>28208200
>"Cuddles?" She asks
Of course cuddleslut!
Cuddle her till she falls asleep.
>>
>>28208200
Later, right now I need to get food in me as well as getting food for Pamphlet.
>>
>>28208261
Let's give her a chance. Who knows, it might be funny.
>>
>>28208246
>>28208330
"Later." You tell her; giving her a nuzzle and a small kiss.
You leave the room; telling Pamphlet to watch her before leaving.
In the kitchen; you find Newspaper making breakfast, and by the smell of it: it's meat. The radio is also on; playing music.
Newspaper looks at you as you enter.
"I'm cooking Brahmin." She tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28208453
Have fun on your first night alone?
>>
>>28208453
So how do you feel about Magazine?
>>
>>28208453
Go up to her an nuzzle her affectionately. She seems less pissy now, is she in a better mood?
>>
>>28208453
Save a piece of meat for Pamp. Enjoy your breakfast.
Tell her that she's doing a good job cooking it.
>>
>>28208537
>>28208548
>>28208560
>>28208611
You approach her and nuzzle her gently; as she seems in a better mood.
"Have fun on your first night alone?" You ask with a hint of a smile.
"It was okay." She sighs.
You let go of her and sit at the table.
"How do you feel about Magazine?"
Newspaper is silent for a moment.
"She's okay."
She finishes the Brahmin and the two of you begin to eat. You save a piece of meat for Pamphlet and Magazine; in case she's hungry.
As you eat, a puff of smoke appears in the middle of the table. Book lands on the table from the smoke.
"Surprise, bitches!" He exclaims.

What do you do?
>>
>>28208705
Keep eating and ask Newspaper if she'd like to sleep in the bed tonight instead. Then tell Book that if he ever teleports outside of the house without our permission he's going into the furnace.
>>
>>28208705
Is that it?
>>
>>28208705
"Oh, hey."
Be extremely unimpressed by book and push him off the table.
>>
>>28208705
that not a parlor trick, Do you regenerate?
>>
>>28208705
I certainly am surprised. What do you want?
>>
>>28208705
"You do tricks when I tell you to do them." Then >>28208769
And then ask Newspaper if she's really ok. I worry about our little zebra cuddleslut
>>
>>28208743
>>28208760
>>28208769
>>28208812
"Oh, hey," You greet Book, "You do tricks when I tell you to do them." You then push Book off of the table.
"Oh, you mother-" *Whump!*
"Anyway; are you really okay?" You ask Newspaper.
She pauses before nodding slowly. You then look at Book.
"If you teleport outside of the house without permission you're going into the furnace."
"Aye, aye, Captain Obvious." Book says; it's slightly muffled due to his front cover facing the floor

What do you do?
>>
>>28208897
Shit post?
>>
>>28208897
So what is there to do today?
>>
>>28209138
Ya bad prompe
>>
>>28208897
Bad boy.
Smush books face into the ground.
For real Newspaper are you ok, how do you feel about us and our relationship.
>>
>>28208897
We're going exploring because fuck it, why not. Or check on progress on that factory.
>>
>>28209154
Goddammit I hate it when I place a bad prompt. Excusez-moi pendant que je me tape.

>>28209200
You place a hoof on Book; keeping him to the floor.
"Are you sure you're fine?" You ask Newspaper.
"I... feel like we could get along better." Newspaper says, "But, my personality keeps getting in the way. I should be a raider but, instead: I'm a giant pussy."
The rest of breakfast goes by quickly. Newspaper decides to stay and clean things up, and you didn't bother to pick Book up.
You trot back to your room with two plates of meat for Pamphlet and Magazine.
Opening the bedroom door; you find Magazine sitting up in the bed, petting Pamphlet. Magazine looks better but, she still has a slightly dazed look.

What do you do?
>>
>>28209302
Take her to Zika to get her looked at. Though it should pass on it's own and she'll be ok.
>>
>>28209302
Hey, Newspaper made breakfast. How are you doing?
>>
>>28209358
>>28209333
"Hey, Newspaper made breakfast. How are you doing?"
"Better," Magazine says; giving you a small smile, "The world stopped spinning but, everything still sounds weird. I also have this headache."
You spend sometime talking with Magazine. After she is done eating, you take her to Zika; to get her looked at.

You sit in Zika's living room. Zika is currently in the back; checking on Magazine. So far, it's only been seven minutes but, it feels like hours.
Zika trots out from the back; his face wearing a neutral expression.
"How is she?" You ask.
"She... could be better but, she will," Zika tells you, "Magazine has a concussion."

What do you do?
>>
>>28209521
We will look for wing bindings to make magazine wear in the future so such things can be prevented.
>>
>>28209521
Is it going to take a few hour for it to subside?
>>
>>28209521
How meany kisses would you perscribe to heal her boo boos doctor?
>>
>>28209543
>>28209571
>>28209580
"I'll look for wing bindings to make her way in the future," You mutter, "How many kisses would you prescribe to heal her and how long?"
Zika laughs.
"This isn't one those injuries," He tells you, "A concussion usually heals by itself in a few days time but, that's only for minor ones. Some can take weeks, months, even years but, Magazine's is minor and should take 3-7 days to heal. Try to limit her in time of activities and try not to have her socialize to much. I would tell you to keep her away from electronics as well but... it's the wasteland. Just try to get her to spend a few days just resting, and she'll recover just fine. And, give her plenty of water for the headaches."

What do you do?
>>
>>28209684
Alright, so just keep an eye on her and give her a glass of water every so often. Let's take Magazine back home.
>>
>>28209684
Do bed cuddles count as socializeing?
She really likes those.
>>
>>28209712
>>28209748
"So, just keep a eye on her and give her a glass of water every so often. Do bed cuddles count as socializing?" You ask.
Zika chuckles again.
"You can cuddle, in fact I'm gonna encourage cuddling. Cuddling helps reduce pain so, if you want her up faster: cuddling is a good way."
Zika trots to the back and comes back out with Magazine, and hand her to you.
You are soon trotting back to the house. Magazine lazily hanging on your back; giggling at the sky.
"The sky is pretty." She giggles.
"Hey, Heartbreaker." A voice calls to you.
You turn around to see Nit Pick trotting over to you.
"Can I stay at your house for a bit," He asks, "My mom... kicked me out of the house... again."

What do you do?
>>
>>28209975
"Sure, but Magazine needs cuddles, doctor's orders."
We can hang out on the couch at heartbreaker's place.

Ask Nit if he's been listening to the news lately, we don't know what's going on in the world right now.
>>
>>28209975
What did you do this time?
>>
>>28209975
I'm hearing cuddlepile.
>>
>>28210086
>>28210153
>>28210171
"Sure but, Magazine needs cuddles, doctor's orders."
"I'm hearing cuddlepile." Nit Pick says; flexing his eye brows.
"What did you do this time?" You ask Nit Pick.
"Radio was too loud."
"Have you heard anything on the radio?" You ask.
"In the east: a pony came out of a stable near Fillydelphia and killed a entire raider clan. He left nothing left; not even the slaves the raiders had were spared."
The two of you soon return to your house; where you find Newspaper waiting for you.
"There you are," Newspaper says; as you enter the house, "You left without a word, I was worried- what's going on with Magazine?"
"Hi, Newspaper." Magazine greets her; waving her forehoof much like a foal would.

What do you do?
>>
>>28210362
"She has a concussion. Doctor prescribed rest cuddles and water. Want to join the pile?"

Guess we should call Book over, looks like this Lightbringer cunt is here. I think we need to know how to prepare.
>>
>>28210362
Tell the Book it's happening.
>>
>>28210441
>>28210811
"She has a concussion. Doctor prescribed rest, cuddles, and water. Want to join the pile?"
"Sure, I'll get the couch ready!" Newspaper runs off; enlisting Nit Pick for the help.
"Book!" You call
*Poof!*
Book appears on your head.
"You rang?" He asks.
"The Lightbringer cunt is here. I think we need to know how to prepare."
"Say no more. It will take a couple of weeks for the new Lightbringer to gain support, and a few months to a year to gain enough forces for his crusade. So, you have plenty of time. You'll need friends, weapons, technology, and territory."

What do you ask?
>>
>>28210850
We have the clan, the stable, and Detrot. Guess that's a decent start.
>>
>>28210903
Parts of Detrot, there still the raider ghouls that lives in the metro.
>>
>>28210850
Hey, there is something I'm confused about.
When Book said he was preparing for the Lightbringer, was he gearing up to fight her or join her? She is going to destroy the wasteland after all also that whole being named as the new hair thing...what if someone else is picked.
Looks like we're going to need to pull an ME3 on the wasteland.
>>
>>28210850
Do you know which ponies will want to be my friend? Where I can find the best weapons for me and them?
>>
>>28210991
Are we so helpless that we need our hoof held the entire time.
>>
>>28210969
He gearing up to protect himself

>>28210903
>>28210931
>>28210991
"We have the clan, stable, and Detrot. It's a decent start."
"Parts of Detrot," Book corrects you, "The metro is owned by the raider ghouls."
"Which ponies will want to be friends?" You ask.
"You can try the smaller raider clans. Possibly even the metro raiders. You can also head to Marecago and speak to the Applejack's Rangers there; they'll give you weapons and tech."
"What about weapons?"
"I know of a small cache of weapons in Detrot and your friend has a knack on finding pre-war stuff. You can also ask the Yellowknife Traders."
The Yellowknife Traders were a group of Northern Buffalo and Griffions that came to dominate Crystal and Northern Equestria. They were a trading empire; often trading with the south. Many have grown to fear them due to their large amounts of weapons and other things. In fact they travel through Detrot a lot; using their snowplows for protection and trade.

What do you do?
>>
>>28211160
I believe we are yes.
>>
>>28211186
We can ask our dad about the raider ghouls. Like who they're leader is,maybe he heard their name and we won't bring newspaper along.
>>
>>28211186
Finding that weapon cache sounds like a good first move. Might help us be more convincing to other clans.
>>
>>28211186
let start with the weapon cache, it should be easy to find with Nit Pick and let bring Servo along as well. We need someone who good with heavy lifting.
>>
>>28211186
I guess we should have Book explain the situation to our dad, so he can do whatever he needs to do to prepare the clan.
Maybe he has allies we call on.
>>
>>28211315
We can give the Applejack's Rangers the pre-war stuff we find to make them join us.
>>
>>28211359
The Applejack's Ranger if I remamber the FO:E fic are little bit like the Easter BOS of FallOut3; want to protect the people and care about per-war stuff that are to dangerous for anyone to use I think.
>>
>>28211261
>>28211269
>>28211315
>>28211344
"I think we can find the weapons cache first." You tell Book.
"Should we tell your father?" Book asks.
"Yes."
You find your dad in his room; who is organizing stuff.
"Hey, dad?"
"Yeah."
"Do you know who the leader is of the metro raiders?"
"Their leader is a pony named: Superior."
He turns to you.
"Are you planning on heading to the metro?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28211511
Yes. Why do you ask, daddy?
Where the fuck is mom at, we haven't seen her since we in heat or whatever da fuq happened.
>>
>>28211511
thinkin bout it. This crazy book told me some crazy shit that turned out to be true.
>>
>>28211511
We should probably tell dad about the prophecy and how we're going to go unite the wastes to fight against them.
>>
>>28211568
This

>>28211557
We should go after the cache before we risk going to war. Might find some nice new toys.
>>
>>28211511
Shouldn't the leader of the clan be doing all this negotiation shit? We're just his kid.
>>
>>28211714
We're getting experience to learn how to lead. But yes, It would more sense if he was there too.
>>
>>28211568
>>28211623
>>28211662
Ugh. I'm tired. This is what I get for waking up at 9 in the morning.

"Thinking about it. A crazy book told me some crazy shit that turned out to be true."
"Crazy book?"
Book teleports onto Junkrat's head.
"Hey, wanker." He greets him, "Some shit is coming this way and we'll all be killed if we don't prepare!"
"Oh, that book," Your father sighs, "What's he talking about?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28211746
So some self righteous jackass is going to end up making the wasteland an even bigger shithole then it already is all in an attempt to fix it. Ponies are going to end up joining him and fighting under his cause so it would be smart to start up a defense and even preemptively attack.

Though I won't say all this to the raiders. I'll probably ask if they need help in doing something and we can help them in doing it. Maybe even say we're looking for help to fight the ncr.
>>
>>28211746
Well a pony just came out of a vault and already purge a raider camp as well as their slaves. The book say this pony is going to make the wasteland a complete shit hole and she also going to say that she is the lightbringers' 'heir'.
>>
>>28211746
We need to unite our lands to fight off some crazy bitch who's going to fuck up the wastelands again.

She already wiped out a whole clan in the east and even killed all the slaves.
>>
Gonna take a break. Be back later.
>>
>>28211815
>>28211827
>>28211873
"So, some self-righteous jackass came out of a stable and has purged a raider camp as well as their slaves. He's going to end up making the wasteland an even bigger shithole then it already is in an attempt to fix it. Ponies are going to join him and fight under his cause. We need to unite our lands to fight him off."
Your father rubs his chin.
"Normal," He starts, "I wouldn't believe you but, since I've been hearing about strange things in the east and there's a talking book on my head, I'm going to believe it. So, how do you propose that we unit the other raider clans? The raider clans of Detrot have never been united."

What do you do?
>>
>>28212490
Go to the bigger ones, kick their leaders' ass until they agree, threaten the smaller ones with destruction until they're on our side.
>>
>>28212490
We will beat, trick and seduce them. Maybe help them too if they're feeling cooperative.
>>
>>28212490
Wel,l you're the clan leader isn't that your job to figure out?
If I had to guess I'd say we need to get them to have a meeting and explain how this crazy bitch is a bigger threat than they realize and that it's stupid to work against each other.

Maybe we can grease their hooves by doing some favors.
>>
>>28212490
Go to a weapon cache that the book mentioned and hope there are some really big guns, than convince the smaller clans to join us and work our way up.
>>
>>28212490
We're already the most powerful clan, if their leaders won't help us, we'll just overthrow them
>>
>>28212514
>>28212558
>>28212560
>>28212625
>>28212638
"We will beat, trick and seduce them. Maybe, kick their leader's ass until they agree."
Your father nods.
"Okay," He says, "I'll think about your plan for a bit so, until then do... whatever the hell you do."
"Book also mentioned that there's a weapon cache. We could use that."
A smile grows on your father's face.
"Then why are you standing here," He asks, "If there's a place with weapons, you got to get them as soon as you can. You may never know when another pony wants them."

What do you do?
>>
>>28212673
Let's go get them! We must get servo.
>>
>>28212673
Off to a sex and gun fueled adventure we go!
>>
>>28212673
Let's get the gang togheter and get ready to save the world! Or at least what's left of it...
>>
>>28212801
Magazine needs to stay home because of her concussion.
>>
>>28212826
Daddy-o can watch her.
>>
>>28212801
ADVENTURE TIME!

>>28212687
>>28212703
You nod and trot out into the living room. You find Newspaper, and Nit on the couch with Magazine. Magazine and Newspaper are asleep.
"C'mon Nit, we're going on an adventure." You tell him.
He nods and gets up from the cuddlepile, he shakes Newspaper awake and she follows; following you outside. You take Book as well as a guide.
"So, it's just gonna be the four of us?" Nit Pick asks.
"Nope. We're going to get Servo."
*Beep!*
The three of you turn around to see Servo; just standing there.
"Maue mee!" He beeps at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28212869
Did Rusty know you're out here?
>>
>>28212869
Well that was convenient... Where is Rusty at, you didn't run away from him did you?

Damn that was kinda cute.
>>
>>28212869
How did you get here? Also give him a hug because we're happy to see him.
>>
>>28212514
This but start uniting with the smaller clans untill we can threaten the bigger ones. Then we can look for a bridge or dam to fight over.
>>
>>28212891
>>28212895
>>28212922
You gallop to him and give him a hug; which he returns.
"Where's Rusty at, does he know that you're here?"
"No!" He says in his enthusiastic foal voice, "Maue mee bewter."

What do you do?
>>
>>28213018
Let's ask for details, it's sweet that he cares for us more but we don't want rusty to go without affection too
>>
>>28213018
part of me thinks that we should go to the stable and let him know we're taking him.
another part however says to just tell a random stable pony to tell him and we just leave.
>>
>>28213018
You can't just leave Rusty, Servo! Listen to us or you might get lost or hurt. I don't want that happening to my baby.
>>
>>28213068
>>28213093
>>28213122
"You can't just leave Rusty, Servo," You tell him, "I don't anything to happen to my baby."
You can hear Newspaper snicker.
"You don't want Rusty to go without affection either."
Servo's head drops a bit. His mechanical ears falling.

What do you do?
>>
>>28213191
He can come with us, but Rusty need to know too, I want Servo to love both of us if possible
>>
>>28213191
Now we are taking you out with us BUT we're telling Rusty first and you're telling him sorry.
>>
I'm gonna stop here for tonight. I'm getting tired and I'm running out of that creative flow to write.
I'll see you guys tomorrow morning!

Je ne pensais pas que mon histoire à décoller comme il l'a fait. Je m'y attendais pour durer trois fils avant tout le monde oublié. Les deux dernières histoires que je n'échoué mal et je suis heureux que celui-ci se porte bien. Je l'ai aimé chaque seconde d'écrire cela, mais, je vous écris ceci à dire: merci. Vous êtes géniaux les gars! Ce sera probablement la première histoire que je vais voir à la fin; donc, merci à vous tous.
>>
We must teach servo to be considerate of others feelings.
>>
>>28213239
Why did you write all that shit in french?
>>
>>28214041
It was my thank you note... thing. I decided to turn it into French for some reason. Looking back on it, it was probably stupid to put it in French. But, It's a thank you note to you guys; and I ended up putting it in French

It was idiotic; looking back on it.
>>
>>28214112
It's more weird then idiotic.
>>
>>28214112
Yeah not the greatest idea but it was a nice note. Keep being awesome you god damn Frenchy.
>>
Have a good night page 10
>>
time to go to bed bump
>>
>>28214775
>>
Goodmorning bump
>>
Won't start until noon. I have to go to the house of god. Keep this bumped.
>>
>>28217510
>House of god
Kek
>>
>>28217510
You get up at unreasonable hours and dress up in uncomfortable suits to go to a place where your preached at for several hours with no snacks beyond crackers and cheap wine while being pressured into singing songs for the enjoyment of somebody that's taking a nap. God is a terrible host, he doesn't even bother to greet his guests.
>>
>>28217867
I don't like it either. What has god ever done for me? Nothing; he has done nothing.

Buddha has done more things for me; which is hilarious.
>>
>>28217912
Im curious...if you dont like it then why go?
>>
>>28218457
Social obligations probably.
>>
>>28217867
Hey the lessons preached are good, the people are nice, and the hours aren't unreasonable. I can go at five or eight p.m. on a Saturday, plus you don't have to sing and it only lasts about an hour.
>>
>>28218631
Your talking to somebody that was burned very badly by religion. Shut up.
>>
>>28218658
>you have a different opinion so shut up
Great point anon, I guess ill just fuck right off.
>>
>>28218762
>you trying to argue something that greatly offends me, so shut up
ftfy
>>
>>28218819
That's what he said.
>>
>>28218819
>throwing a bitch fit on 4chan
>>
All hail Atom...may you bask in his glow!
>>
>>28218840
The wording can make a lot of difference. The former is a close minded retard, while the latter is signs of actual trauma implied in the post. Also remember that this pointless argument is over a joke.
>>
>>28218457
I may be in college but, my family still wants me to go to church. If I don't show up, they get mad and call me.

>>28213202
>>28213207
You decide on taking Servo to Rusty first so, he'll know.
Once again: the god of convenience smiles apon you, as you find Rusted Bolt at the clan entrance.
He doesn't look very happy but, he doesn't look very angry either.
"There you are Servo," Rusted Bolt says; as he approaches, "I didn't think you would actually try to escape but, here you are now."

What do you do?
>>
>>28219349
Poke Servo and ask him what he has to say. Then inform Rusty that we're talking him out.
>>
>>28219392
You poke Servo; who looks at with confusion.
"What do you say?" You ask him.
Servo lowers his head.
"Sowy dad." He beeps.
Rusted Bolt adopts a look of sorrow and hugs the robot.
"It's okay," He says, "Next time you want to go out; tell me first. Okay?"
"Ywes."
"I'm taking Servo out into Detrot again." You tell Rusted Bolt.
"Really, so soon," He asks, "I was expecting it to be a few days but, now? ...Bring him in back in one piece."
"I go wif maue mee?" Servo asks; pointing a hoof at you.
Rusted Bolt nods at Servo. Servo starts dancing in place while making happy robot sounds.

What do you do?
>>
>>28219814
Go gather our equipment and cuddlesluts, stop by mom to inform her of Magazine's condition and that she shouldn't be doing stuff, and head out.
>>
>>28219814
Let's go get those guns and prepare some saddle bags too!
>>
Another settlement needs your help, here, I've marked it on your map
>>
>>28219998
Get out of here Preston. Personne ne t'aime.

>>28219921
>>28219945
With that finished, you gather your equipment; Newspaper and Nit Pick gather their's as well. You also get saddlebags for the three of you.
You tell your mother that you're leaving and about Magazine's condition. You don't see her very much, as she oversees the production in the Stable, and it takes up much of her time.
The four of you and Book then set off into Detrot; with the goal of finding the weapon cache.

It's now a little past noon. Book has guided you and your friends deep into Detrot.
Book has lead you to a place called: Lincolt Park. It was a large park near the middle of the city.
Book has then lead you to the Lincolt Park Subway Entrance.
"So," he starts, "The weapons cache; from what I remember, is in this subway entrance. It's not very far in the entrance; It's near the subway cars."
What was strange about the entrance was that there were saddlebags near the entrance; with the NCR logo on them. They didn't appear to be old; they've been there for two days, possibly.

What do you do?
>>
>>28220323
What's the NCR? Root through the saddlebags to see if there's anything interesting in them.
>>
>>28220323
Well we are going to have some company in the subway and it might lead to a battle.
Take their stuff.
>>
>>28220323
Yep, they're probably in there.
>>
>>28220323
The NCR? How close are we to their front lines?
>>
>>28220539
They're still in Coltledo.

>>28220378
>>28220393
>>28220418
You quickly root through the saddlebags. You get fifty caps, some strange, green paper, and some ammo.
After going through their stuff; you and your group trot into the entrance, guns at the ready.
Newspaper turns on her Pipbuck light and Servo's eyes turn into flashlights.
You trot down some steps. As you turn the corner of the steps, you find a body.
The body is a unicorn stallion; wearing Kevlar body armor, painted purple and gold. On the armor's chest is the words: NCR, accompanied by their logo.
The stallion has a rebar spear impaled to his chest. It was the spear that the metro raiders liked to use.
Next to him is a assault rifle with spent ammo casing spread around it. A holotape lays among the bullets.
"What's the NCR doing here?" Newspaper comments at the body.

What do you do?
>>
>>28220660
Can we play holotapes? If so play it. Tell Servo to keep watch around us.
>>
>>28220660
Hoof the holotape to Newspaper, maybe what we want to know is in there.
>>
>>28220660
Give newspaper the halotape and let's find out. Afterwards we'll continue on our journey. We can leave the gun for now
>>
>>28220688
>>28220694
>>28220703
You pick up the holotape in your magic and float it over.
"Newspaper, can you play this?"
She nods and takes the holotape, before putting in her Pipbuck.

*Click*
A stallion's voice starts to speak.
"Day 1: Things have stalled on the NCR's advance into the mid-west. Me and my team are being sent to find away to flank the tribes and get the advance moving again. We decide on seeing if there's a way to go through Detrot. If the Yellowknife Traders can; we should be able too."
*Click*
"Day 2: We have made it to Windsor. It's just across the channel from Detrot. Look at Detrot now; I'm not sure how anypony could live near that city, it looks... eerie. Anyway; my team found a subway tunnel that leads to Detrot. Let's hope the only thing we have to deal with are ghouls."
*Click*
You hear heavy breathing from the tape.
"I can't believe they did that! They left us to die, they left me to die! We... were ambushed in the subway tunnels. We didn't see it coming! Many of us were injured; half of the group decide to leave the injured to die. Including me. ...Shit! I can hear them coming. If anypony finds this, tell Wind Chime: that I hope she goes to Tartarus!"
*Click.*
The holotape pops out of Newspaper's Pipbuck and lands the ground.

What do you do?
>>
>>28220953
don't worry random solider, we'll avenge your death if we ever come across Wind Chime. Look at his face, was he handsome? What a tragic loss if so!
Alright let's continue on our way.
>>
>>28220953
Great, looks like the NCR are planning on coming through Detrot.
>>
>>28220953
Let hope the raiders in the subway didn't find the weapon cash before us.
>>
>>28221034
>>28221056
>>28221090
You quickly look at his face. His mane is green with a white coat. He wasn't handsome but, he wasn't ugly either; he was in between.
"Looks like the NCR are planning on coming through Detrot." You mutter; standing up.
You and your party continue down the steps.
You come to a large room; several bodies litter the floor. Half being NCR, the other half being a mix of ghouls and ponies wearing light, scrap armor. In the middle of it is a Protectron; it use to have a yellow paint but, it has faded.
It stomps over to you as you enter.
"Greetings," It beeps at you, "Welcome to the Detrot metro. We're sorry to inform you that there's been a slight delay with the subway cars but, we'll still accept tickets and will inform you on their arrival."

What do you do?
>>
>>28221254
Walk past him. These things don't attack you usually.
>>
>>28221254
Ignore the bugger and continue on. Keep that name "Wind Chime" in mind, we just might end up meeting them.
>>
>>28221254
Lets quickly check the corpses for tickets' just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>28221254
look for a ticket in one of the raider pony, they should have some on them encase they need to enter the base.
>>
>>28221254
>Loot
Ask Servo if he can reprogram the Protectron or something.
>>
>>28221283
>>28221290
>>28221294
>>28221319
You sigh and trot pass the annoying bugger. But, with surprising speed; the Protectron stops you.
"Tickets please." It tells you.
"Heartbreaker." Nit Pick calls to you; handing you a ticket.
"Thanks," You tell him; turning to the robot, "Here."
The robot takes the ticket and places it in a slot near it's head. The ticket disappears into the Protectron.
"Ticket: valid," It beeps; stepping off to the side, "You and your group may enter. We'll be sure to notify you of the next arrival for the subway cars"
It then stomps back to it's original position. Your group passes the robot just fine; until Newspaper gets to it.
As Newspaper passes it; the protectron's eye turns red and it grabs Newspaper by the neck.
"Stripe detected!" It beeps.
"Let go of me!" Newspaper chokes out.

What do you do?
>>
>>28221502
Seriously? Try claiming she defected to Equestria and if that doesn't work, blow it's arm off.
>>
>>28221502
Tell the protectron that it's just a costume she's wearing. Let her go. If that doesn't work then break it.
i really don't want to hit robots in front of servo though.
>>
>>28221544
>>28221546
"She's defecting to Equestria, stop!" You tell the robot.
The Protectron losses it's red eye but, it continues to hold onto Newspaper. It looks between you and Newspaper a few times before letting go of her.
She quickly gallops to you and hugs your left foreleg.
The robot stomps back to it's original position and stands there; not even saying a apology.
Servo trots over to you and Newspaper and nuzzles Newspaper, while glaring at the Protectron.

What do you do?
>>
>>28221806
Looks like pre-war robots are a problem. Check on Newspaper and continue our journey.
>>
>>28221806
Put newspaper and tell her it's ok. These things just need to be reprogrammed later.
>>
>>28221806
That robot is lucky we don't want to destroy it infront of Servo. Give the poor girl a quick nuzzle and then be on your way.
>>
>>28221903
Servo dose not like the robot.
>>
>>28221952
Even so, we'll show some restraint for his sake.
>>
Gonna take a small break. Be right back.
>>
>>28221860
>>28221896
>>28221903
You give Newspaper a quick nuzzle.
"Are you okay?" You ask her.
She nods; rubbing the back of her neck.
You exit the room; Servo glaring at the Protectron until he couldn't see it anymore.
You head down a small flight of stairs before ending up at the tunnel.
In the tunnel is the remains of a subway car, and unopened suitcases stacked halfway up the ceiling. Skeletons littered the floor.
"Take the right tunnel," Book tells you, "You'll find a maintenance door that'll lead to the cache."

What do you do?
>>
>>28222876
Let's continue ahead while Servo and nit cover us I suppose.
>>
>>28222876
Have Nit go in front of us, and we'll follow behind him a bit with news next to us and Servo in the back.

He seems like he'd be more observant, so he should see any traps first. Have Servo shine lights ahead so Nit can see better,(assuming it's that dark in there). Ask Book if there is anything we should be aware of.
>>
>>28222981
>>28222987
You head down the right tunnel; Nit going in front, as he was observant, and Servo in the back; shining his lights to help with lighting. You and Newspaper are in the middle.
"Is there anything we should be aware of?" You ask.
"Yeah, like racist robots?" Newspaper comments.
"There might be a ghoul in the maintenance room, that should be it," Book says, "Speaking of maintenance room."
You stop in front of a metal door labeled: maintenance.
You trot to the door and put a hoof out to open it but, you stop.
From the tunnel, you hear laughter; like, a dying Hyena that is refusing to die.
It slowly gets louder as whoever is laughing gets closer.

What do you do?
>>
>>28223268
Laugh back at the strange laugh. But yeah everyone put your guns up and point the lights towards the sound.
>>
>>28223268
Take cover and prepare to destroy.
>>
>>28223320
This.
>>
>>28223320
>>28223413
>>28223538
You laugh back at the strange laugh.
"Heartbreaker!"
"What?"
You all quickly find cover; Servo pointing his lights down the tunnel.
The laughing continues to grow louder and louder until...
It stops.
The laughing stops and everything becomes quiet. You can feel your heart beating quickly.
After one minute of silence; you begin to relax. Your Tesla Rifle slowly lowering.
"Hehehe heeee~"
Your heart stops and you look up. On the roof of the tunnel is a unicorn ghoul; his horn glowing, holding a rebar spear.
He drops from the ceiling and falls towards you; spear pointed at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>28223610
Jump out of the way and fire at where he's going to land.
>>
>>28223610
Laugh louder than him and try to cleaver him in the face.
>>
>>28223610
Jump out of the way and push the spear so it'll get stuck. when he lands.
>>
>>28223629
>>28223669
You quickly jump out of the way and fire the Tesla Rifle at his landing spot.
The beam ricochets and hits the ghoul in the chest. He loses his grip on the spear and it lands below him; facing up.
He gets impaled by the spear with a sickening 'crunch' The ghoul's body twitches a few times before ceasing.
"Maue mee look!"
You look down the tunnel where Servo is pointing. At the end of the tunnel you can see ten ponies; seven ghouls and three ponies, equipped with rebar spears and various guns in various conditions.
"We have company!" Nit Pick shouts.

What do you do?
>>
>>28223967
You guys really aren't very neighborly.
>>
>>28223967
Every pony point and shoot. It's a tunnel so we practically can't miss. I'm so glad we taught him to say that.
>>
>>28223967
Get behind cover, let them come to you. And if you can manage, grab the rebar spear with telekinesis and see if you spear a pony or two by chucking it.
>>
>>28224018
>>28224021
>>28224023
"You guys really aren't neighborly." You comment; firing a beam at them. The beam hits one them and after that, they charge.
A few of them are slower and start firing their guns, while the rest charge at you with spears at the ready.
You all start firing. Getting rid of a quarter of them before they even get halfway.
You grab the rebar spear in your magic and throw it at them. It hits the closest one to you. The ghoul falls from the spear and tries to get up but, he is trampled by two of his comrades.
They are smarter than they look, as they quickly get to cover and start firing at you.
Only half of them remain.
As you're firing. Newspaper screams next to you and falls. A small chunk of her neck is missing and blood sprays out of her neck; she holds it with a hoof as she gasps for breath.

What do you do?
>>
>>28224429
Servo start firing at them. Get a health potion out for newspaper and rap the wound with something.
>>
>>28224429
We should still have those healing potions.
>>
>>28224429
Better wrap that up.I'm glad we brought servo.
>>
>>28224626
>>28224683
>>28224700
"Servo start firing!"
"Ywes."
A barrage of lasers start to fly; scattering the attackers from their cover.
You rush to Newspaper and give her a healing potion; which she drinks quickly. You then wrap a bandage around her neck.
"T-thanks!" She gasps.
You look at the battle. Only four remain; the smarter ones.
They continue firing at you and your friends. Servo downs another one.
You are about to shoot, when.
"What are you idiots doing?!" A voice demands from the tunnel.
You all stop firing as a pony with black and green Power Armor; several ponies with partial Power Armor follow him.
"You idiots can't even kill four ponies that enter our domain?!"
One of the ghouls gallop to him and tries to say something but, you can't say something with a bullet in your head.
"So useless!" The stallion tsks; a pistol in his hoof.
He looks up at you, and your friends.
"And, what are you doing here," He asks, "I didn't call for three ponies and a robot to just waltz in here."

What do you do?
>>
>>28225272
Time to lie. We're looking for anything salvageable or something we can sell.
>>
>>28225339
we can get lucky and kill two bird with one stone and get the metro raider join our side.
>>
>>28225339
>>28225409
"We're looking for anything salvageable," You lie, "Or something we can sell."
"Well... you won't find anything to salvage here," The stallion says; Trotting towards you, "As for selling. Depends."
He stops.
"Though, we could always use more slaves... or a mare." He says; looking at Newspaper at the word: Slaves. And, you at the word: mare.

What do you do?
>>
>>28225699
I've put too much work into my slaves to ever let them go. I made them just perfect for me.

as for needing a mare, maybe that's something that can be arranged

I think we should turn on that seduction and our friends can get all the weapons while we distract him.
>>
>>28225945
"I've put too much work into my slaves to ever let them go, as for needing a mare."
You quickly whisper to Nit Pick to get the weapons, you also hand Book to him. He nods and takes Newspaper and Servo with him.
"As for needing a mare," You continue; turning on your best sultry voice, "Maybe that's something that can be arranged?"
You approach the stallion and flick his helmet with your tail.
"I like you," The stallion chuckles, "What's your price?"
Your friends have entered the door by this point; leaving you alone.

What do you do?
>>
>>28226233
How about we see about an arrangement after we make the two backed beast. You dig?
>>
>>28226233
That would depend on two things, what you want and how long you want it for. if you want the usual blow and fuck though that'll be 100 caps.
>>
>>28226328
>>28226363
"That depends on two things: what you want and how long you want it for? If you the usual blow and fuck though that'll be 100 caps. But, maybe we could make a deal after we make the two backed beast. You dig?"
The stallion scratches his helmet in thought.
"I like the blow and fuck," He tells you, "But, there's one tiny problem."
He lowers his head.
"We'll go back to my clan and fuck there; when it's done I'll pay you and you'll get to leave with your friends. If you don't agree... let's just say you or your friends will last long here."

What do you do?
>>
>>28226552
Laugh at him and say alright. But first he has to show you the caps before anything happens. Worst case scenario we'll be trapped for a bit and our friends can save us with the guns they're getting or even better get back up.
>>
>>28226552
Nah famham, we do it here or we don't worry about it. Don't tell me you're scared of some potential company or something, I thought you were a big bad raider? I'm randy enough that I don't care if a whole stadium of ponies is watching,(Turn on the heat! Also, I don't think we're an exhibitionist or anything, but we gotta sell the bluff).
>>
>>28226698
Whoa anon don't turn on the 'heat', that is way to much.
>>
Gonna stop for today; I'm getting tired and I'm starting to make mistakes. I'll see you guys tomorrow morning.

Avoir une bonne nuit ou le jour!
>>
>>28226698
lets put him in heat and see if it works on guys
>>
>>28226734
We can just do it long enough to get him in the mood more, I'm assuming he'll get horny when he smells her heat.

>>28226762
I wanna try that now that you suggest it.

>>28226739
Hasta la vista, PD.
>>
>>28226795
>>28226762
Try it out when we get to his base.
>>
>>28226853
I'd rather avoid going to the base.... That very much seems suspicious to me, like he's gonna try to keep us.
>>
>>28226905
I think we could break out if such a thing were to happen.
>>
>>28227057
Why even take the risk though? I mean, if he won't budge on the issue then, fine. But if we can outmanuver him on the issue, then I see no reason not to try and avoid doing what he wants.
>>
let's go to page 1.
>>
how about we tell him to leave and to come back when he has the caps.business and all.
>>
Pg10 bump
>>
Starting in a hour.
>>
Okay; so, seeing that it's a tie I decided to flip a coin.
Heads was stay.
Tails was go.

I got tails; so, we are going to the base.
>>
>>28226669
>>28226853
You laugh at him for a bit.
"Alright," You laugh, "But, first I want to see the caps before I go anywhere."
The stallion nods and takes out a medium size bag of caps. He jiggles the bag; allowing you to hear the caps.
"Satisfied?" He asks.
You nod.
"Alright," He puts the caps away and turns around, "Follow me."
He trots down the tunnel, and you quickly follow.

You spend five minutes trotting in the tunnels. The stallion was ahead of you while the rest were behind you.
You soon come to a large wooden gate; with two ghouls standing on it.
"Back already, Huron?" One of the ghouls ask.
"Yeah," The stallion responds, "Open the gates and tell my dad that I'm tending to 'important business'."
The ghoul nods and opens the gate; revealing a large atrium, filled with old subway cars. Ponies and ghouls trotted for the cars, going about their raider business.
"Welcome to Campus Martius." The stallion; Huron says, "Try not to stray to far."
The ghouls don't even look at you, while the ponies do; the stallions staring at you for a little longer.

What do you do?
>>
>>28232431
Looks like a sausage fest down here. So, you seem like somepony important.

Follow the dude.
>>
>>28232473
"So, you seem like somepony important." You comment; following Huron through Campus Martius.
"My dad is the leader," He tells you, "I'm essentially the next in line to be leader."
He leads you through the cars for a bit longer. He leads you to one of the bigger cars, and allows you step inside.
Inside; the car is filled with furniture and other things. Instead of one car; like, you've seen many of the raiders use here, it was three separate cars, combined into one.
"I need to go take my armor off," Huron tells you, "It'll only take a minute."
He leaves you alone; entering the second car connected to the one you're in.

What do you do?
>>
>>28232591
I'm going to touch and look at things then. Levitate things in curiosity to test how heavy and durable they are and if you can use it to swing and break it over somepony's head.
>>
>>28232660
We are just going to fuck the chef son, not give him a concussion
>>
>>28232591
I'm assuming our friends were forced to wait outside. We can nagotiate with this guy after we show him a good time. Slip off our armor and lay down on a couch in a manner that ephasizes our backyard buns, if you know what I mean.

I mean our ass.
>>
>>28232668
You never know what's going to happen.
>>
>>28232660
>>28232668
>>28232671
>>28232677
You look around the car. There isn't much to use as a weapon if things go south but, you do find a pan that you could use.
You slip your armor off and lay down on the the couch in the room. You spend five minutes getting into a position that'll emphasize your ass. You just end up hanging your butt half off of the couch.
Huron comes back soon after, not wearing his power armor. He has a dark neon green coat with a black and yellow mane, his left eye is red while his right eye is orange.
He didn't look bad; he was one of the nicer looking raiders you've seen, he was a earth pony; he was tall but, he didn't look very strong. His cutie mark is a broken power armor helmet with a bloody band-aid on a crack of the helmet.
"I see you're ready," He comments; trotting over to you, and lightly caressing your flank, "How do you want to start this?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28232775
I wonder if he'd enjoy our special talent.
>>
>>28232775
With you giving me a massage, you can start with my back legs, they're tired from the walking around. Give your flank a little shake.
>>
>>28232775
"Let me clean that pole of yours before the main event." give him a BJ and a magic his balls
>>28232788
let not use our 'heat' magic.
>>
>>28232798
>>28232806
"With you giving me a massage," You tell him, "You can start with my back legs." You give your flank a quick shake.
His cock twitches in response.
He starts to massage your flank; which makes you sigh. His hooves brush your lower lips every so often.
After a few minutes you turn sit up and turn towards him.
"Let me clean that pole of yours before the main event." You say with a small smile; taking his cock in your mouth, and griping his balls with your magic.
You start bobbing your head up and down; his cock touching the back of your throat. He starts to pull his cock back and forth soon, he's humping your mouth.
He starts thrusting harder and faster; getting close to cumming. He suddenly gasps and you feel his cum hitting the back of your throat and landing in your stomach.
You pull you; a string of cum connected to your mouth and his cock.

What do you do?
>>
>>28232926
Start getting him back up by stroking him and then show him your flank and tell him to hop on.
>>
>>28232926
Lay back on the couch and have him eat us our a bit before telling him to fuck us hard.
>>
>>28232957
>>28232960
You get him back up by stroking his cock with your magic. He gets back up quickly.
You lay back on the couch and present your pussy.
"Well, I blew you, now blow me." You tell him.
Huron nods and places his face at your pussy; which he starts licking.
You let him eat you out for a bit before you have him pull away.
"F-fuck me, hard!" You demand.
He nods once more and crawls on top of you. His cock hanging between your tailhole and your vagina.
"Where do you want it?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>28233045
Fuck me right in the pussy!
>>
>>28233045
Go for the vagina since the tailhole costs extra.
>>
>>28233055
>>28233066
"Fuck me right in the pussy," You exclaim, "The tailhole costs extra."
"Alright."
Huron pulls back and then thrusts into your pussy, hard! You gasp as he enters and exits quickly.
Pleasure builds as he continues his barrage into your cunt; his balls slapping you every time he thrust back in.
Your tongue rolls out of your mouth as you start to reach your peak.
Huron's starting to get close as well, as he thrusts faster and faster; showing no intention of pulling out.

What do you do?
>>
>>28233138
... we can magic the womb to block the cum from entering, right?
>>
>>28233138
Isn't fertility connected to heat?
>>
>>28233138
We're not in heat so it's ok, he can cum inside.
>>
>>28233138
It should be fine? unless we're in some kind of constant heat.
>>
>>28233153
>>28233173
>>28233186
>>28233203
For a second you think you can block the cum form entering your womb, then you remember: You're not in heat.
You reach your pinnacle and cum; gasping as your walls squeeze around Huron's cock and mare cum splats onto his cock.
Huron follows shortly after; his cock spasms and you feel his cum paint your walls.
He then falls on top of you. Your vision starts to go black around the edges; your energy having been spent.
You have time to do one more thing before your vision goes black.

What do you do?
>>
>>28233235
Turn your head and give him a kiss.
>>
Gonna go eat lunch. I'll be back.
>>
>>28233258
You turn your head and give Huron a kiss on the cheek.
Your vision turns black; and you fall asleep.

You slowly open your eyes. The sense of warmth wraps your body. Slowly your mind comes back.
Your on a bed; covered in blankets, you are in a subway car. The windows aren't boarded up and you don't feel any chains around your hooves.
A door sits in front of you; a plain subway car door.

What do you do?
>>
>>28233851
We better get all our stuff, say that this was a lovely time but we have to go and then we get all our caps and then we leave.
>>
>>28233851
We should get to finding our friends.

>>28233897
Nah man, we need to talk them into being friends with our clan.
>>
>>28233917
Right. We should find the leader, can't be far.
>>
>>28233966
We just fuck his son so it wont be to hard to find him.
>>
>>28233897
>>28233917
You get up. You don't see your stuff in the room so, it'll be with Huron. You needed to find your friends after all.
As you near the door you hear a conversation between two ponies. One voice belonged to Huron and the other was a much older voice; filled with anger.
"How can you have sex with one of my rival's daughter?!" The older voice snaps, "She just trots into our domain and you think: 'she has a nice piece of ass, might as well fuck her!'"
"I didn't know she was the daughter of Junkrat." Huron says, "I was gonna make her leave when she woke up."
They are silent for a bit.
"So, she's in that room?"
"Yeah."
"And, she's asleep?"
"...Yeah."
"...Keep her in there."
"What?" Huron asks.
"Keep her in there. We can use this to our advantage. We have Junkrat's daughter; the daughter that he loves. We could get a fuckton of caps from him, and all we got to do this keep her here."
Huron is silent.
"Keep her here," The old voice says, "Make sure she doesn't escape. I need to think this through with the others."
You hear the sound of a door opening and closing.
It's quiet for awhile before, you hear the sound of something breaking against the floor, and Huron cursing.

What do you do?
>>
>>28234070
I'm thinking we sneak our way out of the room and search for our friends.
>>
>>28234070
we could pretend that the sound of something breaking woke us up and then we can say" what's all that racket I'm trying to SLEEP." and then we can get up and smile happily at Huron and say that we had a great time but why wasn't he in bed was us?

Let's pretend we're not a prisoner and ask if it's alright for him to give us something to eat. otherwise we'll just go now. We'll look for an opportunity to leave later.
>>
>>28234108
>>28234158
You use your hooves to quickly mess up your mane; to look like you just got up. You then open the door.
"What's all that racket," You ask; faking a yawn, "I'm trying to sleep."
Huron stands over a collection of broken glass. He looks up at you.
"Nothing. Just got a little... angry." He sighs.
You fake a smile and rub up against him.
"I had a great time," You tell him, "But, why did you let me sleep alone?"
"I was busy." Is all he says, "You want something to eat? I can make you something before you go."

What do you do?
>>
>>28234245
laugh, and act surprised that he wants you to stay for breakfast, usually stallions would want you out the door as soon as possible right? Or maybe he's just trying to charm you and get a little more for those 100 caps. But sure, you'll stay for breakfast but you'll be leaving right after.
>>
>>28234245
Accept. Over the meal we should "surprise" him with the little fact that we're Junkrat's daughter. Then we suggest some sort of peace or something and tell him of the prophecy we've heard.
>>
>>28234306
>>28234311
You laugh a bit.
"You really want me to stay for breakfast?"
"...Yeah."
"I'll stay for breakfast," You say, "But, I'm leaving right after."
Huron nods. The meal isn't anything special; just some salad. Throughout the meal, Huron refused to look at you. He just stared at his food; looking conflicted.
Towards the end of the meal, he sighs and pulls out a pistol; aiming the barrel at your head.
The gun shakes in his hoof; and his mouth moves, looking for something to say.

What do you do?
>>
>>28234405
Well babe, we coulda maybe negotiated, but you have forced my hoof.

Tk the pistol out of his grip and pistol whip him.

Oh look, going there was a bad idea, who would of thought? We didn't get tied up and turned into a slave, so there's that I suppose...
>>
>>28234405
What's this all about? I'm pretty nice to keep around but we made a deal!
>>
>>28234452
Hey, we can still turn this around. He clearly doesn't want to do this to us.
>>
>>28234405
Tell him to put that thing away as there's no need for it. Then ask why he's pointing a gun at you. We can tell him that his father is an idiot and his plan is stupid and he's going to end up getting his entire camp killed.

If he refuses to listen flip the table and push him against the wall.
>>
>>28234482
There is a chance we can talk him out of it, but I think that might be hard to do. Not only that, but it seems dumb to point the gun at us when we know that he wants to take us hostage. Though he doesn't know that we know, so I guess he might be trying to bluff us into complying.
>>
>>28234463
>>28234482
>>28234512
>>28234518
"What's this about," You ask, "Why are you pointing a gun at me?"
"My father thinks you can be of use to us," Huron says; licking his lips, "He thinks your father will start obeying him if he keeps you as a hostage."
"Your father is a idiot," You tell Huron, "He's going to get the entire camp killed."
Huron's gun starts to shake more.
"Please put that away," You plead, "There's no need for it."
Huron clenches his eyes shut. After few seconds he drops the pistol and brings his hooves to his face. The pistol clatters onto the table.
"What am I going to do?" He asks himself, "My father is going to kill me if I don't do what he says. He's killed my two other brothers for disobeying. Now, I can't even do a hostage situation correctly."

What do you do?
>>
>>28234594
We're working to combine the different clans for a coming war, it'd be nice if somebody reasonable was in charge down here.
>>
>>28234594
Well then, how about I just kill him? Just put me in a room with him and when his back is turned I cut his throat or pierce the back of his skull.
>>
>>28234594
Sounds like it might be a time to usurp him from his throne.... Especially since he's gonna try kill you anyways.
>>
>>28234594
He might kill you, unless you kill him first and take his place.
>>
>>28234615
>>28234624
>>28234627
>>28234646
"Sounds like it might be time to usurp him from his throne... He's going to try and kill you anyway." You say.
"I've been wanting to kill him for years," Huron tells you, "But, it'd look suspicious if I killed him."
"I could kill him," You suggest, "Just put me in a room with him and I'll cut his throat or something."
"That's probably the best idea." Huron agrees; getting up, "I still have your stuff; I could get one of your weapons."

What do you do?
>>
>>28234702
Holy shit, we are going stone cold raider now.

Hate to do this to your dad, but it sounds like it's you or him. I'd really like to unite our clans cause we got an even bigger problem on our hooves soon. But I can tell you about that later, first you get me in so I can, uh, take care of business. So to speak.
>>
>>28234702
Get me my cleaver.
>>
>>28234722
>>28234760
"Get me my cleaver. Hate to do this to your dad but, it sounds like it's you or him."
Huron nods and throws you your cleaver.
"My father will be coming back to check on you," Huron tells you, "I could put you in the room you woke up in, and get him to check on you; most likely he'll want to talk to you."

What do you do? Do you have a better plan?
>>
>>28234816
Nope, that sounds fine to me. We could even hide behind the door too and stab him after confirming it's not his son. I have a feeling that as much as i'd like to ask questions first, we will want to act quick while we still have the element of surprise.
>>
>>28234816
the plan to hide our cleaver under the pillow or bedsheets while we talk to him and wait for the right time to kill him sounds like a good one.
>>
>>28234837
Then we can chop his dick off and present it as a gift for dad! He'll be so proud of us.
>>
>>28234868
>Then we can chop his dick off
I know he's an asshole, but damn, that's a bit excessive.
>>
>>28234873
It's not like he cares. He'll be fucking dead.
>>
>>28234882
That's still bad to do, if you ask me.
>>
>>28234897
So is putting a cleaver in his head while his back is turned. We're raiders, we don't play nice all the time.
>>
>>28234873
Funny. I put dick chopping as a joke when your character was five, and it's now the most controversial thing in this story.

>>28234837
>>28234856
"Sounds fine to me; I can hide the cleaver under the pillow or bedsheets." You say.
The two of you agree and Huron places you in the bedroom, where you wait.

Five minutes go by, where you do nothing but, wait.
You hear the door open and close.
"Is she still there?" The old voice asks.
"Yeah," Huron says, "She's in the bedroom."
You hear the sound of hooves approach the door before it opens.
A old, crystal blue stallion trots through the door. He closes it after he enters.
His mane is green but, it's being dominated by grey hairs, and he's a earth pony.
"So, you're Junkrat's daughter, am I correct?"

What do you do?
>>
>>28234972
Act confused, uh yeah? How'd you know that? Who are you?
>>
>>28235000
This and give him a sly smile.

We're gonna ham up our good looks, might as well.
>>
>>28234972
That is indeed, correct. Do you think my father will bow to you just because you have me? You're wrong. Tell him about the war that's coming. A pony that's going to fuck the wasteland over even worse than it is now. The raider clans need to band together.

Let's attempt to talk before killing him.
>>
>>28235000
>>28235014
"Uh yeah," You say; acting confused, "How'd you know that? Who are you?" You give him a sly smile at the end. If you look good, you have to use it.
"Superior; at your service," He says; bowing, "As to how I know," He chuckles; approaching you on shaky legs, "How are not suppose to know when your son has a beautiful granddaughter?"

What do you do?
>>
Stopping; close to the bump limit. I'll post a new thread tomorrow morning as always.
I'll see you guys tomorrow.

As always; if you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
>>
>>28235115
>>28235131

That... that's a pretty good twist, I'll admit.
>>
>>28235182
He's lying or we would have heard of him or met him which we haven't.
>>
>>28235115
....You're shitting us, I need proof of that.
>>
We must demand that he take us to junk rat so that we can have a happy family reunion then. Let's go right now as a matter of fact. We will protect him. We promise.
>>
>>28235115
I still think we should kill him, also was that just incest.
>>
>>28235202
It'd possible that Junkrat completely separated himself from him because he didn't like how Superior ran things and figured Superior would kill him.

I'd all make for a good story anyways.
>>
>>28235294
Well I stand by dad's decision to separate himself from him. We must also pray that he was adopted into the raider lifestyle and he just calls himself father.
>>
>>28235131
What a twist, I would never see that coming, ever.
Your story is now at the same level of MN7. Just a few spelling error and words are missing
>>
>>28235290
Someone is lying to us, or what's his face didn't know we were related.

In fact, what's his face could be lying about him being his father, or he's not actually related to Superior.

Either way i'm confused right now.
>>
D-did just pull off... a good plot twist?
>>
>>28235383
I would say, yes. But i'm not the brightest crayon in the box either.
>>
>>28235383
you shook me to my core before I realized there was a logical explanation so yes you did.
>>
>>28235290
>also was that just incest
That would make it even hotter.
>>
>>28235406
Hear hear.
>>
>>28235383
I'd say yes.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.