/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoned Writefag Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

>IIT STONED WRITEFAG TAKES REQUESTS

>Drunk/high? Join in
>>
File: 1446585328472.png (83KB, 764x768px) Image search: [Google]
1446585328472.png
83KB, 764x768px
>>28187094
DUDE
>>
File: stop.png (106KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
106KB, 354x354px
>>28187094
>>
>>28187094
Are you the faggot of the last time?

Muh request: Applejack/Twilight goes to Anon's house to ask him for a date just to found Flutters and Applebloom/Twilight's mom in his house. Blah blah blah shenanigans sex blah
>>
>>28187237
WEED
>>
Drugs don't make you cool.
But writing fanfiction does.
>>
>>28188227
>It was an ordinary day in Ponyburg
>The plants were singing and the birds were going down for the spring.
>Applejack and her friend Twilight Sparkle walked merrily to the house of Anon Clancy Mousse, the resident baker and candlestick maker for some hot pony and human sex.
>"APPLES" said Applejack
>"BOOKS" said Twilight.
>They walk terribly in a poorly animated Flintstones repeating background segway until they finally get to Anonymous' house.
>They knock on the door as their hooves become disjointed and flail around like tentacles.
>Twilight Sparkle rings the doorbell with her growing horn that clips from her body.
>"ANON. IT IS UR FRIEND APPLEJACK AND ALSO TWILIGHT"
>Applejack hollers as her neck spins around.
>The door open, although not being colored in some of the animation frames.
>Inside was Applebloom, Fluttershy and also Twilight's Mom?
>"APPLES" said Applejack her eyes turning into literal knives
>"APPLES" said Applebloom who flew to the ceiling because gravity broke
>"BOOKS" pointed Twilight whose animation model was replaced with Princess Celestia
>"BOOKS" cried Velvet Sparkle who stood on two legs and suddenly became anthro
>"I'm also here too!" Fluttershy said as various explosions and airhorns went off.
>The horses began bickering amongst one another, before Anon came downstairs.
>"Girls I have bad news."
>The cloud of dust that represented the fight calmed down and Twilight was cloned multiple times in the background using the clone tool.
>"We don't have enough money to pay the animators." Anon said holding an empty cash box.
>"Oh no!" Said Applejack, as the scene then turned into a recording studio with all the voice actors standing in front of microphones.
>"What do we do now Anon?" said Tara Strong
>"I guess this is the end Twilight." said Morgan Freeman.

The End
>>
>>28188342
meta as fuck
>>
>>28188227
I did a similar thread just over a week ago.

Any requests? I'll write them up in a few hours
>>
>>28189884
Twilight playing around with black magic.
>>
>>28189884
Fluttershy does drugs and becomes a shut in. Nobody notices a difference.
>>
>>28190693
>Twilight Sparkle was in a pickle.
>Her mom said it was time to leave the library, and now she had to pick just three books to take home for the night
>She wished she could live in a library all of her own, then she could stay up all night reading if she wanted
>Still, it was too difficult a choice for her to make alone. She needed help
>And Twilight knew just where to get it
>While her mother was busy gossiping with a librarian, Twilight trotted to a dusty corner of the children's section.
>Hidden behind a thick book called "A Children's Introduction to Epistemology", Twilight kept a very special book
>Bound in the skin of ponies long-dead, a warped face that Twilight found delightfully goofy adorned the front.
>The was the Necroponicon
>The book of the dead and the damned, of devils and demons. Through it, a mortal could wield the mighty forces of hell.
>Twilight was doing this now
"... Barada Nikto!"
>Just out of view of her mom, Twilight finished summoning Azazel, Flayer of the Untrue, Ruler of the Third Circle and Three Time Winner of Hell's 'Best Baker in Damnation' Award.
>"PUNY MO-"
"Shhhh!"
>Twilight frantically shushed the towering demon, her mom glancing up for a moment before continuing her chat
>Azazel sighed
>It was another Twilight call-out
>Any other mortal he would have roasted for daring interrupt him
>Making sure to keep his voice low, the demon spoke
>"Twilight, I've told you, you need to draw enchanted protection rings when you're summoning! There's nothing stopping me eating your-"
>Twilight shushed him again
>He stopped talking. It didn't matter how many times he warned her, he wasn't going to do anything to her and neither were any of the other demons she kept summoning.
>He looked down at the little purple filly, who met his gaze with mock sternness
"You have to help me pick three books to take home."
>She was just too damn cute.
>No runic summoning circle, no enchantment protections, no Contract...
>"Fine."
>>
>>28190974
>The demon let Twilight push it through rows of books, stopping at the magic section
"I really like this one!"
>Twilight pointed to a thick book
>"Take it, then."
"It's all about-"
>Azazel sighed as the excited filly prattled on
>He'd been talking to a rather nice succubus when he'd been summoned, and he was no doubt missing her company
>"So what did you want for the second book?"
"Oh, this isn't the first yet! I'm not sure whether this is a better introduction to advanced alchemy, or this is..."
>Twilight levitated another heavy book up to the demon.
>"Just take then both, I don't-"
"And this one too!"

~

>Azazel had spent most of recorded history practising the fine art of persuasion.
>In fact, his tongue was so quick and silver, you could practically call it mercury
>He'd convinced the wise and foolish alike to take Contacts with him, always at their great personal expense
>It was said he could even talk water into flowing uphill.
>It was only thanks to all this and some monumental effort on the demon's part that Azazel got Twilight to settle on two random books for her first choices.
>To the demon's dismay, even his considerable talent wasn't enough to convince her to pick a final blasted book
>It had only been about ten long minutes, but Azazel really wanted to get back to that succubus
>Then, the demon had a brainwave
>"Twilight! I've just had a great idea!"
"Huh?"
>The filly looked up at him, expectantly
>"What if there was a way for you to be able to read all the books?"
>Twilight's eyes widened
"All the books?"
>"Yeah. All you have to do is break into the library after it shuts, and then you can spend all night reading!"
>Twilight thought that over for a minute
"Wow... that's a good idea."
>Azazel was relieved
>"Yeah. And since you're gonna be here, do you really want to take books home? Because then you can't read them, if you're here."
>Twilight seemed to seriously consider the idea
"But I might get caught..."
>>
>>28191157
Kek
>>
>>28191157
bump it up
>>
>>28188342
I got that reference
>>
>>28191157
>>28191157
>The demon spoke, but this time not in any language Twilight could understand.
>As it spoke, strange, ethereal runes shimmered in the air around the young filly
>With one final word, the demon jabbed Twilight's forehead with a claw
"Ow!"
>She rubbed her head
>"There. I've used dark magic to make you better at moving undetected"
>Twilight stretched out her hooves, eyeing then suspiciously
"I don't feel different"
>"Well I've- just trust me, you can sneak out without getting caught. You'll be experienced as a thief when it-"
"But the library is locked after 6."
>Twilight knew this very well
>The demon muttered a few more words, tapping Twilight's head again
>"Lock picking"
"And it'll be dark."
>Tap
>"Low light vision"
"And I'll have to climb out the window."
>Tap
>"Immunity to falling damage"
"And I-"
>"Enough! Shall I just open a demonic portal between your bedroom and the library!?"
>Twilight thought for a moment before giving a firm nod
"Yes, please."
>Azazel clicked his fingers
>"It is done. Can I go now?"

"And that's how I got after hours access to Canterlot library."
>Twilight took a sip of tea as Rarity gave a little clap with her hooves
>"What a marvelous story, Twilight! I never realised the denizens of hell could be so helpful!"
"Oh, they're just a big bunch of sweeties."
>"Well, it's just a shame Fluttershy couldn't be here to listen to your story."
>Twilight frowned
"I haven't seen her in a while. Where is that mare?"
>Rarity gave a shrug
"Perhaps we ought to pay her a visit?"
>>
>>28187094
You have to be 18 to post on this board, Anon.
>>
>>28193935
>>28190736
>Rarity gently knocked on the cottage door, which creaked ominously open
>She gave Twilight a shrug before stepping inside
>"Fluttershy?"
>The cottage's interior was... different.
>For a start, the windows were boarded up
>As the two ponies squinted into the darkened room, they saw that all the furniture was gone, save for a single dirty mattress against a stained wall
>On it was Fluttershy, paler and thinner than usual
>The bare wooden floor around the mattress was littered with syringes, bottles and pills, as well as other devices that neither Twilight or Rarity recognised
>The two of them stared at the sleeping Fluttershy for a moment, then shared a look
>The pair stepped out, gently closing the door behind then
>They turned away from the cottage, heading back to town
>Rarity was the first to break the silence
>"Poor thing. Must have had a heavy workload."
>Twilight nodded
"Did you see all the medical supplies? There must have been an outbreak of something among her pets."
>The syringes, pills, bottles... Twilight couldn't begin to imagine how hard her friend must have worked
>"No wonder she just passed out after it all. Lucky thing that mattress was there"
"Do you think that's why she keeps borrowing money?"
>Fluttershy had been asking for friendly 'loans' for a while now
>It was clear to Twilight that poor Fluttershy didn't need money for a drug habit like they'd all feared, but that she needed it for medicine for her animals
>She'd sold all her furniture already, so asking for money from her friends really was a last resort
>"I think it may be, poor thing
>Twilight nodded
>She'd round up the girls and they'd all chip in to help Fluttershy.
>What her friend needed now, though, was rest. In a day or two, she'd come out of her cottage.
>Fluttershy was shy, sure. She'd do it in her own time.
>"Twilight, this reminds me, did I tell you about Cheerilee and-"
>The two friends returned to their gossip
>>
>>28194519
Need new requests, Anon
>>
>>28193935
Cute/10

>>28194594
>Cheerilee and her "dark past" as a striper. Flashback included
>>
File: RD vector.png (171KB, 1026x778px) Image search: [Google]
RD vector.png
171KB, 1026x778px
So, like, there's a few write fag threads going on right now, including this one, and I wanted to know if this is the one where I could talk about dank fetishes? Not really requests, just legit talk about lewd.
>>
>>28195119

Guess not, considering the thread is dead.
>>
>>28195119
Go for it
>>
>>28197482

Well shit, a reply. I just wanted to talk about the lack of good mind control stories. Again, not asking anyone to do requests just wanna talk. This might dip into weight gain too just for fair warning.
>>
>>28198228
I bet you're that same faggot that wanted to pay for one
>>
>>28198285

Are you talking about the guy that was offering ten dollars?
>>
>>28198228
What do you think most mind control stories are lacking?
>>
>>28199175

There are normally two things. One is that there's WAY too much story. That sounds stupid I know, but the thing is I don't want to read a STORY story. Like, I don't want to get super invested in the characters or feel bad when they get manipulated to drink pis or whatever. That's the problem with Friendship is Mind Control (https://www.fimfiction.net/story/238368/friendship-is-mind-control).

Then there are stories that don't go far enough. This problem is way more abundant than the last one. You'll get a good thing going, get the right characters in the right places at the right pace, and then maybe they'll get like one blowjob or something and then just talk about how "all the powers their's now" for the rest of the story or just tease their victims forever. It's incredibly frustrating to get a good story that has no payoff.

There are plenty of good stories that does this right outside of pony, but inside it's just bad.
>>
>>28199510
Why don't you write it? What's stopping you?
>>
>>28201423
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.