[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think Celestia would respond to being flirting? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1471263793941.jpg (246KB, 1113x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471263793941.jpg
246KB, 1113x1024px
How do you think Celestia would respond to being flirting? Do you think she would smile and graciously but firmly dismiss it as an older woman would to a young boy or do you think she wouldn't recognize the attempt at all and would simply confuse it with the praise she regularly receives?
>>
>>28179923
She's smart, of course she would recognize flirting. She'd likely turn all suitors down however, due to being immortal/a princess.
>>
No you dumb-dumbs she would get wetter than a Filipino during monsoon season and we fuck for hours straight in the royal fuckquarters.
>>
>>28179923
I'm sure she's had many stallions and some mares flirt with her before.
>>
>>28179954
Yeah, it'd be a pretty common occurrence I'm sure she's gotten good at brushing off.
>>
I wanna shove an RC vibrator up her marecunt before she has to have a serious meeting with delegates and keep turning it on and off during the meeting to make her moan when someone's talking.
>>
>>28179931
>She's smart
Where do you get that from?
>>
>>28180062
Shes like over 2 thousand years old. That makes one pretty smart.
>>
>>28180076
I've met some REALLY dumb older people...

Age doesn't automatically = smarts...
>>
>>28180263
It does when you're the ruler of an entire fucking nation and have an entire library full of common and forbidden knowledge at your disposal, along with a high class school dedicated to you.
>>
>inb4 >rape
>>
>>28180015
I don't know, we've seen canononically that ponies fuss over her and treat her as their monarch first and foremost. I find it hard to believe that one could speak to her as just another pony - let alone an immortal, incredibly powerful alicorn.
>>
>>28181072
>foremost. I find it hard to believe that one could speak to her as just another pony
I'm sure the stallions attempting to court her would be the prim and proper noble types, anon.
>>
>>28180381
>having access to knowledge makes you smart
>>
>>28181151
They still treat her with deference though. Furthermore accepting the courtship of any of those would likely imply that she's playing favorites.
>>
No, Celestia would not fall in love with the tall lanky alien ape man.
>>
>>28179923
Ey bitch, I know you hate me an all for slappin yo butt every time I pass you, an eatin all yo cake, an getting drunk and throwin up on you....

But now I gonna woo da fuck outta you by readin a poem I had to learn in school.

Ahem...

Shall I compare thee to a Summers day? ---
>>
File: 1453865391645.png (135KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1453865391645.png
135KB, 256x384px
>>28181364

>Sorry Anon I ate all the kek you made
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.