[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writers who do commissions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Twi write.png (165KB, 890x897px) Image search: [Google]
Twi write.png
165KB, 890x897px
I'm looking for a writer that does commissions who will write theses specific things:

Sex
Weight Gain
Mind control
And pony obviously

So can any of you helpful Anons know a writer who would be willing to d any of these?
>>
>>28172095
You'll probably have more luck in >>>/trash/, the folks here are really vanilla. Disgusted by mild things like vore and inflation.
>>
>>28172102

I thought so too, took the shot anyway just to see. Thanks Anon.
>>
File: 1466702390848.png (2MB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466702390848.png
2MB, 1350x900px
>>28172095
Probably, I try to help you. But, I hate the format of those greens:
>Be anon
>be a idiota
>Be a beta
Anyone know about a fanfic with new ponies invented by the writer?¿
>>
All in one? I have very low morals and a desperate need of money. I'd consider it.
>>
>>28172153
>>28172198

Well, would you be interested in hearing what I want written?
>>
>>28172223
Shoot.
>>
>>28172223

I've seen this idea in a fat pony thread and it never got traction. Here's a direct past of the post:

"Imagine if you will Octavia and Vinyl Scratch living together. Octavia gets on Vinyl's nerves sometimes, always bugging her about cleaning up or to turn her music down while she was working or something like that, but she still likes her enough to want to live with her. One night Vinyl's messing around with random spells while trying to remember one to help her with her music when Octavia busts in to yell at her about something. Vinyl fires a random spell from surprise only to hit Octavia in the face."

"This leads to an Octavia that's completely obedient to Vinyl. Vinyl tries to be good and have Octavia act normally at first, but after Octavia nags her enough she makes small changes to her, less nagging and such. This slowly leads to Vinyl down a road of lazing around and gaining weight as she turns Octavia into her personal slave, forcing her to work harder to pay for more food, having her feed and please her as she grows more lazy and slobby."

"It's not perfect, but I think the overall idea has a lot of potential. Thoughts?"

I loved the idea, but no one ever did anything with it. I have the writing ability of a dead cat, there for why I am here.
>>
>>28172274
I'll admit it has potential and a slow buildup instead of straight into fetish fuel. It wouldn't be awful, but of course it had to be those two.

I wouldn't hate writing it although it's none of my kinks, and if I had all the time in the world I would honestly try my hand at writing it just for fun because it does have potential to be interesting. But of course nothing's ever so easy and that's why we're both here.

So first off let me know what you're thinking. Greentext, prose, XXX amount of words, fanon Octavia and Vinyl, just for you or free to share?
>>
>>28172095
I'd actually do all of those EXCEPT the weigth gain.

You almost had me, OP, yet you're a faggot.
>>
>>28172332

The format can be what ever you want, I have no preference. I wouldn't mind you sharing it. I would prefer a Vinyl that talks, so fanon pretty much yeah. Somewhere around 5000 words, though that's just a guess, as we'll still need to talk pricing and all that such. And I don't know what prose is.
>>
>>28172372
>>28172332

Actually, I would like to look at any other work you might have done if you would not mind.
>>
>>28172372
>>28172417
Prose is how LEGIT literature is written. You know, full sentences without memearrows and usually with a lot of 'he said' 'she said'

I can show you other work, but we can continue this over email. You can reach me at [email protected]
>>
>>28172461
Greentext format is a form of outline. Not as bulky and descriptive as prose is but no less legit a form of writing. It's just different.
>>
>>28172475
>greentext
>legit
you havin a giggle m8?
>>
>>28172461

Alright, I'll use email, but I'll still be lurking here as well.
>>
>>28172489
It's called outlining, look it up. It's essentially just short-hand, but still a form of "legit" writing.
The only difference is outlining, as opposed to full prose, only highlights the key points and is generally used as a framework for a fully fleshed out story.
>>
>>28172532

Is green text used any where other than 4chan, or any thing similar?
>>
>>28172597
No, and greentexting outside of 4chan is extremely autistic.
>>
File: Smells like a pleb is speaking.png (185KB, 534x537px) Image search: [Google]
Smells like a pleb is speaking.png
185KB, 534x537px
>>28172597
Don't move goal posts, faggot.
Outlining is part of the writing process. The fact that it's easier to use in an imageboard format for being quicker to digest and working within character limits doesn't discredit that.
>>
>>28172658

Calm your tits nigger, Wasn't saying anything against it, was just wondering damn.
>>
>>28172461

Yo, sent that email, where be at?
>>
>>28172372
I'd do this for free if you can keep the thread alive until Wednesday
>>
>>28172658
You sure sound defensive. That poor anon just wanted to ask a question.
>>
>>28172703

Are you same writefriend as >>28172461 or a new guy?
>>
>>28172731
He new. Email sent.
>>
>>28172685
Oh well, in that case no it's mostly only used outside of 4chan for developing a story. Not specifically presenting one.

>>28172721
Mistakes happen.
>>
>>28172597
Not green text specifically, but every good writer outlines. Anything over 5000 words is impossible to do well without a plan
>>
I'm glad there was a lot of interest here, beacuse the /trash/ thread is completely dead.
>>
File: GHShrug.png (329KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
GHShrug.png
329KB, 680x680px
>>28172095
I'd do it for free because I like testing myself outside my comfort zone (having written several fetishes I don't have), but it'd be hard to work into my already swamped schedule of other writing projects and real life stuff.
>>
Alright, OP here. I've come to a very happy agreement with this friendo >>28172332 . I kindly thank all ye Anons that came, ya'll can do whatever with this thread, I don't really care anymore.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.