[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians of Harmony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 21

File: ss+(2016-08-14+at+07.21.23).png (379KB, 997x535px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-14+at+07.21.23).png
379KB, 997x535px
>Guardians of Harmony trademark for "Entertainment services, namely, an on-going animated television series for children" appears back in March
>since then, they've been using the more gender-neutral MLP logo that first debuted with GoH
>Larson says "We signed this thing," but he can't say what
>Hasbro has a secret related to S7, but it's their secret to blow
>a GoH "toy" commercial with no toys appears on the official site

They've never danced around new season reveals quite like this. Will FiM continue under a new name? Is "season 7" really the first season of Guardians of Harmony? And why wasn't Andrea voicing Pinkie?
>>
JUST BUY OUR TOYS GOYIM
>>
>>28164438
It's probably a post movie series. S7 will end just as the movie starts, and that's probably the last season. Movie is a series finale, GoH is a sort of "G4.5." Just a hunch.
>>
>>28164438
To answer the Pinkie thing: Hasbro is cheap and didn't want to call Andrea to voice a commercial just to say one line.
>>
File: image.gif (481KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
481KB, 500x323px
>>28164438
>People still think GoH is more than a toy line
>>
>>28164438
You forgot IDW's involvement.

>"Many of the new figures come right out of scenes from the cartoon, and according to Lomow, a new series of comic books from IDW debuts this fall extending some of the story lines from the series and new toys."
>>
>>28164489
This
The meme has gone too far
>>
>>28164438
When did Larson say "we signed this thing?" He joked on April Fool's Day about working on GoH so I doubt that he's actually working on something related to it.
>>
>>28164507
>this fall
>statement published in February
>IDW said it's not coming until next year

When will Hasbro drop them?
>>
>>28164480
They've called the VAs up plenty of times in the past, though. Andrea did that Flurry Heart thing not long ago.

>>28164489
Why would they be so coy about any season 7, when they haven't really given a shit in the past? And before you say "the secret is that it's cancelled," what would Larson have signed? You can't just meme arrow this away.

>>28164510
BronyCon press release. It's on Horse News.
/2016/08/bronycon-2016-press-interview-series-ma.html
>>
>>28164542
Huh. I thought he was done with MLP. Odd. Probably referring to S7, which hasn't been announced but is basically a given.
>>
File: image.gif (495KB, 430x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
495KB, 430x243px
>Season 6 finale
>The mane cast upgrades from elements of harmony to Guardians of Harmony
Calling it right now
>>
>>28164438
pinkie dies, not even kidding , believe me or not, just remember this post
>>
>>28164613
>The finale
>Anything but The Twilight Sparkle Power Hour with Starlight Glimmer!
Wew lad, what high expectations you have there
>>
We will have an EG show before a GoH show.

>>28164761
The finale will be RR ending but with Starlight in place of Sunset. Calling it now.
>>
We'll get a new Mane 6 who will be stallions (and perhaps Spike).
>>
We'll finally get to wake up
>>
Is there any chance of the S6 finale not being the Twilight and Starlight Power Hour?
>>
>>28164438
celestia is gonna die in goh
>>
>>28164467
I'm betting on this.
>>
>>28164817
If we're lucky, it could be the Spike, Flurry, Kevin, and Sunburst hour.
>>
>>28164817
it will obviously end in starlight being sent away to learn friendship around the globe or something
>>
File: 1127787.png (261KB, 1042x794px) Image search: [Google]
1127787.png
261KB, 1042x794px
>>28164870
>Dear Princess Twilight,
>>
>>28164732
10/10 for most random post ever
>>
File: 1430443756128.jpg (42KB, 636x415px) Image search: [Google]
1430443756128.jpg
42KB, 636x415px
>>28164817
Well, there's a chance it could be a Starlight Glimmer adventure, with Twilight helping her.

But any chance of Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash or Rarity doing anything? Haha, fuck that.
>>
>>28164613
>season 5 finale
>The mane cast upgrades from rainbow power to Cutie Mark Magic
Remember when this was supposed to happen, and it didn't?
>>
File: 1210042__4.png (633KB, 1366x350px) Image search: [Google]
1210042__4.png
633KB, 1366x350px
>>28164613
No. This is your cast. If it's really happening I'd say it's like a spin off that uses some of the old characters but it has nothing to do with the main show. But it's more likely it's just a toyline.
>>
>>28164939
To be fair, what could Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie do? I'll give you the others.
>>
>>28164998
This is just an ad for the toyline, but it might be something more.
>>
>>28164939
This. Nobody cares about anyone who's not Twilight/princess/newly introduced shitty magical character. Not during the finales.
>>
>>28164998
Unless they chose to switch voice actors, there is no way they could get Weird Al as a permanent voice actor. Unlike John de Lancie, he still has a semi-active career.
>>
>>28164998
I'm still confused as to why Cheese is there, what does he have to do with anything?
>>
>>28165033
I have no idea what's going on on this banner. Will it be like those Scooby Doo spin offs that only had like half of the original cast?
>>
>>28165002
>what could Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie do?
>what is the s5 opener?
>>
File: CnWELP0XYAA8qUY.jpg (248KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnWELP0XYAA8qUY.jpg
248KB, 1200x1200px
>>28165033
A new toy. He's one of the first in the wave.

>>28165002
Work together to solve Friendship problems? Not to mention, they all got super laser princess powers with Rainbow Power, at least fucking do something with it, instead of still keeping them as useless.

But just watch, they won't do jack shit in the finale just so Starlight could save the day and prove something for Twilight. Just what everyone wants. On the bright side, maybe Hasbro will kick her out the door in S7 to make room for the next toy mandated thing/character.
>>
>>28164902
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in the movie.
>>
>>28165068
>maybe Hasbro will kick her out the door in S7 to make room for the next toy mandated thing/character.

Reforming Starlight was a creative decision, not a corporate one. The two corporate toy inserts this season were Flurry Heart and the swan boats in the Maud Pie episode.
>>
>>28164438
Nope. Season 6 is the final season, no Season 7 and the GoH is just a comic toy line, no TV series.
>>
>>28165078
I'm pretty sure Big Jim said that Flurry Heart was a creative decision as well, but I could be misremembering.
>>
>>28165033
Love interest. Duh.
Just like Soarin is Dash's and Spike is Twilight's
>>
>>28165087
You forgot to say that your uncle works for Hasbro.
>>
>>28165103
No, that faggot is trying to prank you, anon.
>>
>>28165093
Nah. I think they had to completely rewrite the S5 finale/S6 premiere to account for Flurry Heart. The S6 premiere was more explicitly about Starlight fixing her fuckups from changing timelines from what I gathered from rumor. So kind of what we got, just more focused on the Crystal Empire/abomination baby.
>>
>>28165078
Wow, I'm shocked that someone actually realized when something was a writer's fault, and not just blaming Hasbro.

Still, I didn't necessarily mean she was a toy mandate, I just meant that there is no room in the show for her, and I'm hoping that the next toy mandated character at least pushes her out. Because the problem with her is there is no room for her and Twilight's story, and the Mane 6, because the big problem is she never actually is part of the group like Sunset, she just hangs out with Twilight and ignores the rest. It's what makes her so unfitting.
>>
>>28165185
They did say they intend her to be sort of a recurring secondary character, like Discord (who is, of course, more closely linked to Fluttershy than the other M6). Not saying they're at all the same in practice -- I don't hate Glims, she's just a little bland next to Discord -- but that's apparently the idea.
>>
Have anyone read the Wonderbolts Hand Book?
If GoH actually becomes more than a comic like a TV series, it will be like that book. Remember that GoH is a toyline aimed for 5 to 7 years old which is the same with FiM toyline.
>>
>>28165235
If she does stoop down to a Discord role, then I would think that to be better. I think Discord's better, but at least I can tolerate that a little more. What my main concern is that the finale will just be about her and Twilight. Especially with Meghan saying that Starlight would need to "earn her throne", I really hope she didn't mean that to be that she's going to try to do that in the finale.
>>
File: 1454621191051.png (225KB, 900x974px) Image search: [Google]
1454621191051.png
225KB, 900x974px
>>28164998

>Still a balanced teem of two pegasi, two earth ponies, and a unicorn/alicorn pair.
>The more action oriented of each type from the Mane 6 is retained: Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle
>The less action oriented are excluded: Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity
>The less action oriented ponies are left in Ponyville with Starlight Glimmer to hold the fort while the action team GUARDIANS OF HARMONY go out to adventure and root out danger
>YFW the show is literally split in twain
>>
>>28165333
The handbook was just like a basic etiquette book for kids with a pony theme.
>>
>>28165405
Fluttershy, Applejack and Rarity will definitely be involved in GoH, Hasbro is just saving their toys for Wave 2, to make sure you keep buying the toys, as opposed to putting all the main characters in the beginning, then all the random ones next.
>>
>>28165422
They already made Fluttershy GoH toys, they were included with Discord in the SDCC exclusive.
>>
>>28164542
Here's the actual quote:
> Horse News: Has there been any talks between you and the studios for Season 7 or any other future work?
> Larson: I don't know what I'm allowed to say about that. We signed this thing so... let's just say there's no official confirmation of anything. It's their [Hasbro] secret to blow, like they've blown every secret before... with their marketing... not referring to any specific episode of season 3. Just saying.

When I originally read that interview, I took "this thing" to be the NDA that he no doubt signed when he first started working on MLP. That NDA would have included some clause requiring him to "neither confirm nor deny" any possible renewal or cancellation of the show, prior to the official announcement. So basically, his answer seems perfectly consistent with him not knowing anything and just speaking carefully to avoid accidentally breaking the NDA. (Though, "let's just say..." does seem like it slightly suggests he knows something about S7/GoH)
>>
>>28164542
>Why would they be so coy about any season 7, when they haven't really given a shit in the past?

The obvious answer would be that S7 comes after the movie, and the movie alters canon; So they can't showcase S7 till after the movie to avoid spoilers

>>28164613
Dude, the S6 finale is going to be about Starlight glimmer and ONLY starlight glimmer, and you know it.

>>28164795
>The finale will be RR ending but with Starlight in place of Sunset. Calling it now.

No, it'll be the Friendship games ending, but with chrysalis instead of Twilight. And less friendship and more blowing the villain away.

>>28164817
about 1%.

>>28165002
Fluttershy has her stare, and animal affinity.

have the Changelings have a massive insect creature under their control, like the tatzlwurm, that they use as a Living WMD kaiju.

fluttershy and pinkie are thrown into a pit to be "Fed" to it, only to show up later with Fluttershy having tamed it and realized how Mistreated it was by the changelings, fucking up the entire changeling army in the process with it.

Pinkie can... I don't know, fire her party canon.

Plus they can always give them new super powers due to their connection to the EOH. They're doing that in Legend of everfree after all, so they apparently don't mind giving the others random ass super powers.
>>
>>28165444
Of course they already have a Fluttershy GoH, but that was a convention exclusive, it was released early. She'll get her mainline release in Wave 2, and it'll come with accessories, as opposed to the exclusive which is the accessory to the Discord statue.
>>
>>28165611
Yeah, it's the "no confirmation" thing that says S7 to me.
>>
>>28165611
>So basically, his answer seems perfectly consistent with him not knowing anything and just speaking carefully
Saying you don't know wouldn't break an NDA, though, and former staff have freely said they don't know what's happening with the current show. So for him to be worried about what he can say, he has to actually know something. And the question was specifically about his relationship to S7, so...
>>
I'd love to see larson come back and take over as the head writer; he's worlds more competent than Haber.

>>28165763
I honestly don't see anyway to make fluttershy "Fight" except to package her with a monster for her to ride.
>>
>>28165845
Why does everyone think this is about fighting, as if it'll be Dragonball Z style? Rainbow Dash doesn't come with anything. I think they call the gold thing a sword, but it's clearly whatever. Not everyone in the line is getting intense battle gear.
>>
>>28165870
>Not everyone in the line is getting intense battle gear.
Rainbow is intense enough by herself.
>>
>>28165870
The line's about fighting; That lightning bolt is stated to be a sword, so she's supposed to be slashing at people with it, as shitty as it is.

Each of the characters comes with a weapon: Twilight has a spear and her Golden tong wings, Shining armor has a spear, Dash has her sword, Pinkie has a cannon, ect.
EVERYONE comes with battle gear: EVERYONE. There's not a single character WITHOUT battle gear-- you can say that dash's lighting sword looks bad, but its still intended to be battle gear.

Fluttershy just doesn't make sense to be attacking people with a weapon, it doesn't fit her well.
Her riding a Monster or wild beast thought I can see as her way of fighting.
>>
>>28164467
screencapping for later
>>
>>28165880
Should have come as Apocalpyse dash with her metal wing as her weapon.
>>
>>28165927
That's not intense, that's edgy.
>>
>>28165901
Yes, but what I'm saying is if Rainbow Dash can get something shitty as this sword, and Pinkie gets the party cannon which isn't really a "weapon" despite being a cannon, it's really not everyone getting armed up to the teeth in battle gear. Fluttershy could just get a bow and arrow. Which would make sense, in EQG she could use one. Rarity will probably get a diamond """weapon""" like Rainbow Dash. Applejack will get a rope most likely.
>>
File: 1433538277068.jpg (105KB, 961x536px) Image search: [Google]
1433538277068.jpg
105KB, 961x536px
>>28165992
yes ,but you are not the fucking director of the show and your ideas are not good, you suck , your ideas suck , you probably smell like shit and you don't know anything about the show, please don't spread your poisonous ideas in here , go away
>>
>>28165992
Fluttershy will probably ride Harry or something.
>>
>>28165845
That's what they did in Fighting is Magic. Made her a zookeeper character, I think.

>>28165870
This probably sounds like total "my dad works for Nintendo" bullshit, so take it with a huge grain of salt. But back in March when the GoH "entertainment series" trademark showed up, an older friend who tends not to bullshit mentioned to me that the plan on the Hasbro corporate grapevine was for a demographically aged-up continuation of FiM. Regardless of how true it is, I think that rather than being more "action-oriented," this is what we'd most likely see: a cartoon with a bit more wiggle room than MLP's current TV-Y limitations. It's not like it would be the first TV-Y7 cartoon under their belt.
>>
File: 1468288618820.jpg (98KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468288618820.jpg
98KB, 520x800px
>>28166038
...What? Have another bad day at school or something? Did your feelings get hurt in another thread or something?

>>28166049
If anything is to be believed, the next set of the Mane 6 will be released like the first 3, two will receive individual release, one will get released in a two-pack. So, the options are either Fluttershy coming with a bigger animal, or she'll be a single pack, which will definitely come with an animal, as well as a shitty "weapon". Honestly I think that's more likely, and Applejack will get the two-pack release so she can come with Big Mac.
>>
>>28166098

>...What? Have another bad day at school or something? Did your feelings get hurt in another thread or something?
nice buzzword fag.got, now get out of my thread, and have a (you)
>>
>>28165992
Rarity will probably have a giant needle.
>>
>>28166178
That sounds like some kind of weird anime weapon. It's perfect.
>>
>>28166063
Now you see I'm still not convinced a brand new cartoon is coming up for GoH, at least not in the near future. The reason being is it doesn't seem likely that Hasbro would launch a brand new thing like that around the time when they would release a movie. At least, I don't expect it to be a brand new cartoon for television. The other thing that stops me from believing there will be a cartoon is the fact that according to that image from Walgreens, the movie might have a GoH sub line. And if that's the case, how can it be a new cartoon, if part of the toyline exists under the movie?

I don't disbelieve that Hasbro is trying to "age-up" MLP. It could be similar to G1 where there was more monster battling. However, what I think this is, is a branch coming off of the mainline, the tree, of FiM. It could be a side-thing, like the current Transformers Combiner Wars series, as FiM keeps going.

It is also possible that FiM is being rebranded as GoH, which would completely invalidate that belief. Whatever the truth is, I think we're going to get an answer at New York Comic Con, as they'll probably reveal more in the line there. And then much more at ToyFair.

>>28166144
I am completely lost, I don't know what the fuck you're saying.
>>
>>28166207
that's common when you have autism
>>
>>28166178
Sounds fine with me. She'll probably come with Opal too.
>>
>>28166220
Alright, I'll just give you a reply, so you can go on about how you epically trolled someone, to wherever you might have come from. If you want to talk about the toyline, go ahead.
>>
>>28166267
no, I'll give you a reply so you can go
on about how you epically trolled someone, to wherever you might have come from. If you want to talk about the toyline, go ahead.
>>
>>28164542
>Why would they be so coy about any season 7
How exactly are they coy? Not having said anything? There wasn't much talk about S6 during S5 if I remember, and same before.
>>
There's going to be a guardians of harmony toyline for the movie too; I wonder if the second wave of toys will come out before it?
>>
>>28166577
Most definitely. As GoH wave one is Fall, Wave 2 is most likely going to be Spring 2017. Which typically ends up on shelves around February. If there wasn't going to be a Wave 2 before the movie, they would have released all of the Mane 6 now. The question is if there will be a Wave 3 before the movie, if they can fit a new wave in for the summer.
>>
>>28164603
He just took a season off to work on his book. He did the same thing for S4, which he also wasn't involved with.
>>
>>28166701
But from what I hear there's also a possible movie feature for his book coming up.

I honestly don't think larson will be back.
>>
>>28166780
Did you read the press release? He explains what's going on with Pennyroyal adaptations.
>>
File: image.gif (1022KB, 480x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1022KB, 480x242px
>>28164438

>yfw G5 = GoH
>>
what if the reason we haven't seen S7 stuff yet is because the mane six are becoming alicorns in the movie?
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 549x515px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 549x515px
>>28165015
That's like saying they couldn't get Tara Strong to be a permanent character because she has a somewhat active career.

>pic related
>>
>>28166899
well they seemingly have less discord than previously due to monetary concerns; he's not even in the movie.
>>
>>28166899
>>pic related
Please don't remind me, that was pretty fucking traumatizing. I didn't want to watch Twilight Sparkle rape Batman.
>>
>>28167042

Why the hell not?
Twilight Sparkle with a strap on sounds delicious...my penis is fully erect just thinking about the possibilities.
>>
>>28165362
She meant to say that Starlight Glimmer will take Twilight Sparkle's place as princess in the S6 finale.
>>
>>28166207
Given the lead time on cartoon shows, it's possible GoH is in development right now, for release after the movie.
>>
File: Triggered.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>28164438
>gender-neutral
>>
>>28168225
It WON'T be a TV series! It's just a comic toy line, damn it!
>>
>>28168225
But it can't be right after the movie, there shouldn't brme anything new post movie until 2018. And regardless of development time, trademarks are a little over a year in advance of the final product.
>>
>>28164489
>>28164508
Remember that the ENTIRE SHOW exists to pimp a toy line, and that while given a fair degree of freedom, they still have to do shit like stick a train in the opening sequence to sell an associated toy.
>>
File: e42.png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
e42.png
331KB, 600x431px
>>28164438
The fuck was that Pinkie voice? What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>28168968
Commercials being lazy.
>>
File: 5682474.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
5682474.png
2MB, 1920x800px
>>28164613
>"You said it yourself. We're the Guardians of Harmony, bitch."
>>
>>28168632
Not always, they can ask for extensions before first use in market.
>>
I think they'll probably give the mane six power ups of some kind in the movie like how they're getting super powers in legend of everfree, and then they'll branch off to a Guardians of harmony show for the mane six as a spin off.

Meanwhile, they'll retool FIM to being about secondary characters and be slice of life (Trixie, starlight, Big mac, ect?)

>>28168968
Hasbro is too cheap to hire the VA's for everything.

This is a really cheap commercial, so they got a bad pinkie impersonator; Remember the applejack voice from the "Twilight sperkle's balooon" commercial?
>>
>>28168968
That's Hasbro's generic pony voice actor for their ads. The same low-cost VA does every MLP and LPS internet ad voice (including narrating what the toys do).

Most of their non-TV ads do this because they're too cheap to pay any of the real VAs to do the actual voices for an ad that most people will never see because it's internet only.
>>
>>28169275
Which seems unlikely considering it's not like the movie came out of fucking nowhere for them, they've been planning the movie for a long time.

The people who seem to be delayed are IDW. Hasbro is still releasing these as planned, Fall.
>>
>>28169703
That's because IDW is a giant sack of failure.

Why Hasbro is relying on them for this toyline's advertising with the comics is beyond me given how spotty their track record is.

They better not have fosgitt anywhere near this shit.
>>
>>28169703
No, dude. You can apply for a trademark and basically sit on it for years without using it, just asking for extensions. This could be a post-movie series for all we know.

>>28169703
>>28169829
I guess Hasbro is cutting them a break because they're making Revolutions, but the typical pony team doesn't even have anything to do with that. It's just fucking sad that they can't get them out on time. They're already supposedly written. By Jeremy Whitley I mean, but still.
>>
>>28169864
Whitley can be hit or miss. If Whitley is forced to stay "on topic" with the characters of the world and not introduce new characters, he does well.

Its only when he's give too much slack on his leash to do whatever that he runs into problems.
>>
>>28165916
and letter
>>
>>28169870
True, but I wonder how much he even likes the world or it's characters at this point.
>>
>>28171241
Honestly I don't think most of the IDW staff likes mlp.
From what I get they almost seem to resent being forced to write for it.
>>
>>28171279
No one is forcing them. It's freelance work that cannot possibly pay much. If they don't like it, they should stop.
>>
>>28169864
I get you can do that, I'm just saying it doesn't line up with what Hasbro's done in the past with MLP or most other franchises, when trademarks have come up.
>>
>>28171385
Hopefully there's something at NYCC.
>>
File: 1437630280393.gif (228KB, 267x200px)
1437630280393.gif
228KB, 267x200px
>People still think Guardians of Harmony will be its own show, when the toy commercial still says #FriendshipIsMagic meaning it's still part of the series
>>
>>28171394
That's what I've been saying. I think we're going to get some answers from Hasbro at NYCC. Now it won't be anything big or public as Hasbro hasn't been showing up at NYCC publicly recently, just the exclusive Wednesday night event. That's where they announced the minis line. So we'll probably get Wave 2 reveals, plus a snippet of new information about the line we didn't know before.

IDW also could make an announcement about the comics at their own panel.
>>
>>28169829
>That's because IDW is a giant sack of failure.

BBC took their Doctor Who franchise from them and gave it to Titan Comics for a very good reason.
>>
>>28171301
When you don't have people banging down your doors to have you make comics and zero of your own comic properties that are selling well, you have to take what you can get.

That's like saying "well people working minimum wage should just quit, it doesn't pay well". Alot of the time, there's very little choice when you have no other job options.
>>
>>28169829
Pony IDW is a giant sack of failure.

TMNT and Transformers IDW are fantastic.
>>
>>28171433
There's also a licensing expo in October.
>>
>>28171462
GoH will be a failure in the fall.
>>
>>28172194
The Fan Series already is selling well.
>>
>>28169100
kek
>>
>>28172359
But it won't be a TV series in the future.
>>
>>28172704
Depends how well it sells.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.