[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Butterfly in Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 17

File: ponystar.png (233KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
ponystar.png
233KB, 500x413px
We had a thread about this a few weeks back and one of the anons asked me to continue the little green I wrote, I hope he sees this.
>First bit for newcomers: http://pastebin.com/SixGDLzY
>>
File: ponystar2.png (307KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ponystar2.png
307KB, 2000x2000px
>>28164002
And here is the next bit

>Twilight looks around, checking whether everypony showed up.
>You follow her example.
>Rainbow Dash and Applejack are here, Anon is here and Twilight is here.
>Weren't there supposed to be five attendees?
>You frown and count again.
>Oh, that's right, you, Pinkie Pie, are here too.
>Twilight has arrived at the same conclusion you have and addresses all of you.
>"Alright, I'll instruct you on how to use the dimensional scissors and then you can begin your search for Earth immediately."
>Excitement grips you, you're going to see Star again!
>"Using the blade that princess Star gave us we've managed to make a new pair of dimensional scissors. We've also added two gemstones to operate them.
>Confused, you interrupt Twilight.
"What do you mean? Star's scissors didn't need gem buttons."
>"We don't know how these scissors are supposed to work, but our pair makes use of these gems. Pressing the yellow diamond will make the next portal lead to Equestria."
"What about the pink one?"
>Twilight gives you a stern look for interrupting again.
>"The rose quartz stores the configuration of the flow of dimensional energies and recreates that pattern in its own structure."
>Anon seems to understand, but you, Rainbow, and Applejack definitely do not.
>"Easy on the fancy talk, sugar cube, what does all that even mean?"
>"It means that once pressed, the gem allows you to make a portal leading back to the last stored dimension."
"So we when we find Earth, we can go back anytime we like? Awesome!"
>Twilight gives you a pleased smile.
>"Yes, a rather clever design if I may say so."
>Then her expression turns serious.
>"Now, I must warn you, the dimensions you'll encounter on your way might not be safe and-"
>Rainbow Dash snaps her focus back to the briefing at the mention of that exciting word.
>"Dangerous? Does that mean we get to fight monsters? That would be so awesome!"
>Her outburst earns her a disapproving look from Twilight.
>>
File: ponystar3.png (612KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
ponystar3.png
612KB, 1024x910px
>>28164019
>"Rainbow Dash, this is serious business! Discord told me that even he takes caution when travelling to unknown dimensions."
>The rainbow-maned mare just snorts.
>Now you and Applejack join Twilight in her stern look at Rainbow.
>"Alright, alright, we'll be careful. Can we go now?"
>Anon steps forward to address your party.
>"One more thing, girls, do you remember what I taught you about Earth?"
>Eager to please, you summarise Anon's lessons about Earth.
"Earth is populated by humans, who look like you, except they're not green and they don't have magic so they use cool inventions instead!"
>Anon smiles at you, though not wholeheartedly.
>"Very good, it seems you're ready."
>Twilight nods in agreement and passes the scissors to Rainbow Dash.
>Surprisingly solemnly the blue mare turns around, scissors wide open.
>As she thrusts them forward, the blades pierce the fabric of reality, sending green sparks flying.
>With every snip, the portal grows longer and wider.
>Once the portal reached all the way to the ground, Rainbow stows away the scissors in her saddle bags.
>"Let's go!"
>Wasting on more time, she flies into the portal, disappearing into the unknown.
>Applejack, gripped by her friend's enthusiasm, gallops after her.
"Wait for me!"
>You quickly salute Twilight and Anon, who smilingly return the gesture.
>As you step inside the portal, you shiver as the magic of a strange new dimension washes over you.
"I'm coming, Star."
>>
File: twiwand.png (2MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
twiwand.png
2MB, 1920x2160px
>>28164030
--------------------

>Angrily you march across Ponyville toward Fluttershy's cottage.
>The ponies give you worried looks and start muttering to each other.
>It seems you're scaring them.
>It stings to know that after all this time in Equestria, most ponies still haven't fully accepted you.
>Of course, you're not always mad as hell and dripping with rage, but still, your alien physique is enough to trouble most ponies.
>But right now, you can't let their disapproving eyeballs stand in the way of your fury.
>Discord deceived you and you will make him pay.
>You rush up to the cottage door, your heart beating angrily in your chest.
>No time to catch your breath, it's time for action.
"Fluttershy, open up, I know Discord is in there!"
>The pegasus' soft voice reached through the door.
>"I'm coming."
>As she opens the door, you swiftly push past her.
>Discord, stretched out on the couch, turns his head away from his grapes and looks at you.
>"Anonymous, what a pleasant and unexpected surprise! Care for some grapes?"
"Enough, Discord, I want answers!"
>The draconequus frowns, then sighs.
>"Fluttershy, dear, could you make our guest some tea?"
>The mare nods and disappears into the kitchen.
>"Well, my green-faced friend, what did you want to talk about?"
>You'd like nothing better than to wipe his smug grin off his face, but first, you need him to admit his treachery.
"You bastard! you told me there was no way to get back to Earth!
>A chuckle escapes his throat.
>"I take it you've found a way and have come to rub it in poor old Discord's face? How unlike the ever gallant Anon.
>Your blood starts to boil as Discord bursts into laughter.
"I have. Pinkie, Rainbow and Applejack are looking for Earth with the dimensional scissors as we speak."
>You manage to turn your anger into a triumphant glare.
>Discord merely giggles as he tosses the last of his grapes out the window and gets off the couch.
>>
File: starponk.png (915KB, 1024x1243px) Image search: [Google]
starponk.png
915KB, 1024x1243px
>>28164063
>He winds his long body around yours and brings his face close to yours.
>You try to break free from his grip, but the only tightens his hold on you.
"Back off, Discord, I-"
>He holds a claw to your lips and you find your voice unwilling to leave your throat.
>"Let me tell you something about the nature of other dimensions, perhaps then you'll understand how ridiculous you sound.
>Another chuckle leaves his lips before he continues.
>"You think that your friends will find your home, but you have no idea how many different versions of Earth there are."
>Beneath your anger you feel the seeds of doubt sprouting.
>"And even that matters little since you friends may never find a version of Earth in their lifetimes."
"You're lying!"
>A deep booming laugh fills the room.
>"Not this time. But don't worry, soon your friends will run into trouble and I will make a heroic entrance and save the day. Afterwards, I'll tell how futile their attempts are and they'll never use those scissors again."
>As your anger recedes in favour of despair, the smile on Discord's face grows.
>>
File: 1468839650390.jpg (87KB, 555x416px) Image search: [Google]
1468839650390.jpg
87KB, 555x416px
Starco is cute and perfect

CUTE AND PERFECT
>>
File: ponystar4.png (445KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ponystar4.png
445KB, 1024x1024px
>>28164074
>The sound of the kitchen door slamming into the wall pulls Discord out of his demeaning lecture.
>In the doorway stands Fluttershy, a tray with a mug of tea on her back.
>The pegasus is shaking wildly and tea spills from the mug repeatedly.
>Only once she speaks do you realise that it is anger, not fear, that has gripped her.
>"DISCORD!"
>The draconequus tries to reply with nonchalance, still thinking he is in control.
>"What is it, my dear?"
>"You will go find my friends, right now! You will keep them safe, right now! And you will show Anon the way home, RIGHT NOW!"
>A few stuttered syllables are all that Discord manages before submitting to the pegasus.
>Sullenly, he heads for the door.
>"I'm sorry," he whispers as he disappears from sight.
>Dazed by Fluttershy's outburst you stare aimlessly at the door.
>Slowly it dawns on you that at long last, you'll be able to go home.
>Back to your family and friends, whose names you fail to remember.
>How would you explain what happened, would they believe the truth?
>You'd never have thought that going home would be such a terrifying thought.
>You are pulled from your contemplation by the sound of the mug shattering on the floor.
>Turning around, you see Fluttershy still trembling, but now tears have welled up in her eyes.
>Before you can do anything she collapses on the floor, tears flooding her face.
>Angel strokes her hair and looks pleadingly at you.
>Seeing Fluttershy so utterly devastated breaks something inside you and you quickly lie down beside her.
>You put an arm around her and pull her close.
>The mare's sobbing diminishes and as you look into her eyes you realise you're not going home anytime soon.

I'll be posting more tomorrow, I hope the thread lasts till then.
>>
Have you noticed a thing? There's a huge difference between the first episodes of S1 and the first episodes of S2: in S1 Star relied on magic in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, more than once per ep.

Now, instead, she's being very thrifty with it. I know it's probably because she's unsure whether to trust it or not, BUT...a weird idea came to my mind: what if it was because in S1 the Magic came directly from the wand, while in S2, due to the fact that the star has been split, she has to WORK for it?

See for example when she saved Marco from the crazed cloud thing: it's basically as if magic depended on her mood, if she's annoyed or flustered things get out 'wrong' (i.e. when she evoked the cloud familiar), if she's focused or determined things get out 'right' (i.e. when she saved Marco and reverted the familiar back to normal)

So, what's interesting about this theory? That the first time I made it up, something was telling me it wasn't the first time I heard about it. So I thought about it, and then I remembered: it's EXACTLY the same thing that happened in Sakura Card Captor. A series which is not just a random anime, but exactly the series on which the design of Star's wand is based (see pic): endless resource of stable magic in S1, finite resource of unstable magic in S2
>>
I would have liked this show a lot more if I straight-up just didn't watch the first episode/pilot.
I really don't like how some cute bubbly girl so desperately wanted to befrend some beta loser from a world. If Marco and Star just started out as friends from the start and pieced together the history of them meeting slowly, I might have been better off.

I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I need to eat something.
>>
interesting
>>
>>28164678
Make sure you eat
>>
>>28164002
Non-Starfag here. I'm curious about this show, is it worth a shot?
>>
>>28167184
Fuck off to /co/ and ask them there.
>>
>>28167203
I'm actually asking in the aspect of being a fan of MLP, there's no need to be a cunt.
>>
>>28167184
try it
>>
File: ponystar5.jpg (84KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
ponystar5.jpg
84KB, 894x894px
>>28164533
--------------------

>As you step through the portal, you bump into Applejack.
>The earth pony just stands there, mouth wide open.
>The portal closes behind you, cutting off a few hairs of your tail that were still in Equestria.
>Looking around, you understand why Applejacks stand there in amazed silence.
>You find yourself in a large cave, close to one of its walls.
>The cavern stretches far beyond your view and the ceiling, though low where you stand, rises into unfathomable heights.
>The wall is richly adorned with red gems in all shapes and sizes that emit a dim glow, providing just enough light to see.
"Applejack, where did Rainbow go?"
>No response.
>You poke your friend in the side, to snap her out of it.
>"Wh-what?"
"Where is Rainbow Dash?"
>Finally, the mare regains full control of herself.
>"I don't know, she must have gone ahead."
>You look into the distance, where the cave extends its dimensions, trying to spot the pegasus.
>"Do you think this could be Earth?"
>You think for second.
>This place is definitely not like Anon described, but maybe this is just one of Earth's caves?
>But when Star came to Equestria, the portal was in her house and you left from the same spot.
"No, this can't be Earth, we better find Dashie and make a new portal."
>Applejack nods.
>You start walking deeper into the cave, but after a few steps, a booming voice fills your head.
>"WHO DISTURBS THE RED PLANE?"
>Shocked, you look at Applejack, who seems just as startled as you are.
>"Did you hear that?"
>Maybe hearing isn't the right word, but you and Applejack definitely experienced the same thing.
>"INTRUDER BEGONE!"
>You exchange nervous glances with Applejack, both not very keen on going deeper into the cave.
>>
File: ponystarco.png (592KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ponystarco.png
592KB, 1600x1280px
>>28168773
>Just as you've steeled your resolve and decided to move on, a distant scream reaches you from the depths of the cavern.
>"Is that Rainbow Dash?"
>You listen closely.
>The scream becomes louder and you realise that it really is Rainbow.
>Then you notice that on the ground beneath her a group of black creatures is running after her.
>Occasionally one of them disappears in a flash of red, only to reappear multiple yards above the ground, clawing at the pegasus.
>Drawing closer and closer, Rainbows scream becomes deafening.
>Suddenly her pursuers stop chasing.
>Both they and Rainbow have spotted the two of you, the former advancing cautiously, the latter shouting for help.
>The pegasus lands and quickly pulls the scissors from her saddle bags.
>"No time to explain, we've got to get out of here!"
>The black beasts have picked up their pace and are closing in fast.
>One of them teleports forward and charges the last couple of yards, claws raised high.
"Applejack, look out!"
>Just before the black claws descend on the mare's flank, she spins about and delivers a powerful kick, sending the creature flying.
>Meanwhile, Rainbow has opened the portal and beckons you to follow.
>The three of you quickly head into the next dimension, narrowly escaping the ferocious cave dwellers.
>>
>>28167184
it's an action/adventure
if you liked the tirek episode, you might enjoy it.
>>
>>28167236
Yes you will
>>
kept it up
>>
>>28168780
"Hello, any ponies in this dimension?"
>Dead silence.
>Another failure in your quest for Equestria.
>If only Glossaryck would let you into your tome, you could look for mention of the pony dimension there.
>But when you tried to use the book, he mumbled something about dipping down into the magic of friendship and locked the book from the inside.
>You've already checked a few dozen dimensions, but you realise that the odds of finding the right one by chance are pretty hopeless.
>Still, you've got to try.
>The ponies have half of your scissors and you know they can build a new pair, but they have no idea how to use them.
>Maybe they're opening random dimensions looking for you right now.
>You chuckle at the thought of Pinkie trying to befriend all sorts of interdimensional creeps.
"I've got to find them."
>You open up the next portal and continue your search.
>>
>>28169878
>"At first I fought them, but there were so many!"
>You've got the feeling Rainbow might be given an inaccurate report of her encounter with the black creatures.
"And then you fled, screaming all the way."
>You add a smile to your words, hoping the take the sting out of them.
>The pegasus blushes.
>"Well, yeah, I had to warn you, didn't I?"
>Applejack chuckles.
>"Important thing is, we're safe in this new dimension here."
>This time, you've arrived on what seems to be an island.
>The dark waters surrounding you and the oppressive darkness make you certain that this cannot be Earth as described by Anon.
>But Rainbow insisted on a little rest from the adventures of the last dimension.
>So here you are, and now that Rainbow seems to have finished her tale, you take a good look around you.
>High up in the sky, a few faint lights glow.
>They remind you of stars, but somehow feel different.
>It's hard to spot anything out in the sunless sea, though you could swear you saw something move in the water very briefly.
>Applejack points out another landmark in this strange world.
>"Do you see that blue light in the distance? Seems to be on top of a hill, could it be a beacon?"
>You turn your head in the direction Applejack is pointing.
>There is indeed some sort of blue beacon on a hilltop.
>Rainbow is greatly intrigued.
>"Let's go check it out, guys!"
>You exchange worried glances with Applejack, but before you can protest, the blue mare has already taken off.
>"We better follow her, before she gets into more trouble."
>You cover little ground before you see Rainbow Dash returning.
>The mare lands beside you, looking confused and worried.
>"Uhm, guys, we're about to have company."
"More monsters?"
>The pegasus struggles to find the right words but eventually manages.
>"No not monsters, rodents, rats and guinea pigs to be exact."
>This confuses you as much as it seemingly did Rainbow Dash.
>Applejack clearly doesn't fully follow either.
>>
File: pony_avatar.png (11KB, 177x230px) Image search: [Google]
pony_avatar.png
11KB, 177x230px
>>28171645
>"Like wild animals? Travelling together for some reason?"
>"Well, no. They wear clothes and weapons and I think I heard them talking to each other."
>You don't recall being this baffled since the day Anon appeared in Equestria.
>In fact, this is exactly like that day.
>Nopony would have expected a creature looking like Anon to be intelligent and neither would you expect such intelligence from rats and guinea pigs.
>Applejack, though still bewildered, draws a conclusion.
>"Well, this definitely can't be Earth, so let's go."
>You and Rainbow quickly agree and as soon as the pegasus opens a new portal, you step in and leave the rodents on their strange island.
>>
File: ponystarco2.jpg (2MB, 3000x1950px) Image search: [Google]
ponystarco2.jpg
2MB, 3000x1950px
>>
File: ponystar6.jpg (7KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
ponystar6.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
>>
>>28172921
Why the fuck would you Dave a picture like that?
>>
>>28173256
dave?
>>
>>28167184
You'll have to sit through some bad episodes, but I'd say the good ones are worth it.
>>
>>28174697
sounds familiar somehow
>>
>>28171655
--------------------

>The sleeping Fluttershy on top of you rolls onto her side, leaving your lap.
>You get up and adjust her blanket.
>Angel opens one eye as he is roused by the sound of you opening the kitchen door.
"Don't worry, I'm just making us something to eat."
>Your whispered words reassure the bunny and he goes back to sleep.
>You grab a carrot for Angel, make a sandwich for Fluttershy and stuff a delicious red apple in your mouth.
>Then you head back into the living room, where Fluttershy seems to be slowly waking up.
>She gratefully accepts the small meal and the three of you have a snack in silence.
>Then the pegasus breaks the silence with an apology.
>"I'm sorry about Discord, Anon, I had no idea he lied to you about going home."
>If you were having this conversation with another pony, you would have vented all your frustrations.
>You would have shouted and cursed and cried.
>For all the loneliness, for all the lost time.
>But Fluttershy has cried enough for the both of you and you're not even sure you even want to go home.
>Irony is a cruel thing.
"It's okay, it was my fault for trusting the spirit of chaos, I guess."
>"He's really trying, Anon, but it's hard for him. He's been selfish and evil for so long..."
>You know she's right.
>Discord treats his friends well and he's not the only equestrian to dislike you.
"Well, you seem to be doing a good job at helping him."
>You add a smile to the compliment and it seems to pull the pegasus out of her sad state.
>"I'm happy you get to go home to your family and friends, Anon, but I'll miss you and I know the others will too."
"Uhm, actually, I'm not sure I want to go back."
>Her heads shoots up, Angel falling out of her mane.
>"You don't? But what about your home?"
>You're not sure whether she'll understand your reasons, but you might as well give them.
"I wasn't exactly happy back on Earth, you know."
>"But didn't you say you often missed home?"
>>
>>28178554
>You're not sure whether she'll understand your reasons, but you might as well give them.
"I wasn't exactly happy back on Earth, you know."
>"But didn't you say you often missed home?"
"Only at first and only because I grew to think that Earth was like Equestria. But it's not. And even if I went back and explained where I've been, they wouldn't believe me, they'd think I was crazy."
>"Oh."
>Sadness has returned to the cottage.
>"Well, at least I won't have to miss you."
>Those tender words are too much for you.
>Tears welling up in your eyes, you pull Fluttershy close.
>The mare gently pats you on the head.
>"Don't worry, Anon, I'm here for you."
>>
>>28178597
--------------------

>"Wow, what is this place?"
>You and Applejack stare at the huge white walls rising before you.
>Rainbow Dash is gleefully playing among the clouds that fill this dimension.
>The walls in front of you are part of a gigantic white fortress.
>Every inch is covered in intricate carvings, some depicting scenes, others beautiful symbols.
>The whole dimension feels calm and collected like harmony reigns undisputed.
>Rainbow hugs a cloud and lets out a satisfied sigh.
>"I know I wanted adventure, but this dimension is the best one yet."
>It is a nice change, not being chased for a while, but it's not Earth and sooner or later, you'll have to move on.
>Suddenly, Applejack lets out a surprised gasp.
>"Are we standing on clouds?"
>You look down.
>The ground indeed looks like a cloud, but somehow it's solid.
>Even though you've walked on clouds before, thanks to Twilight's magic, it still feels weird.
"Let's rest a bit, girls, but then we've got to get going again."
>Applejacks unpacks some delicious apple snacks and the three of you start your meal.
>Rainbow is the first to finish and eagerly springs to her hooves.
>"Let's explore this castle!"
>Before you can protest or the pegasus can take off, you're distracted by a shaking in the cloud you're sitting on.
>A small green portal opens and someone pokes their eyeball through.
>The eye looks around and spots your party.
>Then it disappears and the portal grows.
>A lion's paw and an eagle's claw grip the surface of the cloud.
>And then, with a loud 'Tada!', Discord pulls himself into the dimension.
"Discord? What are you doing here?"
>"Why, helping my dearest friends, of course!"
>Applejack gives him a sceptical glance.
>"Did Fluttershy send you?"
>The draconequus struggles for words.
>"Wh-what? Why, of course not! I mean, she may have suggested it. Is it so strange that I would help you voluntarily?"
>Rainbow backs AJ up.
>"Yes, it definitely is."
>>
File: narwhals.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
narwhals.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>28164002

From now onwards, all of Equestria's problems are solved with narwhals.

https://youtu.be/SX9IRXIF5Ak
>>
File: ponystar7.png (232KB, 1024x1353px) Image search: [Google]
ponystar7.png
232KB, 1024x1353px
>>
>>28179760
does it have to be strange
>>
>>28182264
I realise Discord has come a long way in the show when it comes to being a goof friend, but basically every time he does something right, there is also a bit of mischief or 'evil' involved, so I'd say a bit of a sceptical attitude is still justified.
>>
File: ponystarco3.png (274KB, 1024x601px) Image search: [Google]
ponystarco3.png
274KB, 1024x601px
>>
...good god....
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2016/4/17/1134227.png
>>
File: 1149959.jpg (91KB, 815x981px) Image search: [Google]
1149959.jpg
91KB, 815x981px
>>28184091
>>
>>28183163
yeah
>>
>>28164019
>sings
>"meme machine, meme machine, I'm a motherfucking meme machine"x100
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.