[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 125

File: RGREisactuallylikethis.png (533KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
RGREisactuallylikethis.png
533KB, 850x900px
GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea (embed)

Hopefully with less shitposting!
>>
File: there is a god.webm (3MB, 704x394px) Image search: [Google]
there is a god.webm
3MB, 704x394px
well......at least no dong ring.
>>
>>28158101
images like this make me wonder why /an/ isn't a faster board.
>>
Frosty, could you please repost that last green you put down? I didn't get to read it and I refuse to wade through all that.
>>
>>28158158
Seconding this.
>>
>>28158158
if they re already gone i thought they said they updated their paste bin. I might be mistaken though.
>>
>>28157156
That was good and cute and meta and good and that ending was strange like Durnk and I already said good and can you repost it please like >>28158158 asking?
>>
>>28158158
Repost please.
>>
>Hopefully with less shitposting!
What happened?
>>
File: 1410037462333.png (244KB, 1135x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1410037462333.png
244KB, 1135x1920px
>>
>>28158241
Best not to delve into that rabbit hole, but short of it is that a few people got into an argument which ended up with gore spam and massive autism/asshattery.
>>
>>28158158
Meta a shit
What next, namefag clop?
>>
File: no dongs.png (223KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
no dongs.png
223KB, 600x480px
>>28158071
>>
>>28157156
>Frosty mentioned my Wrasslin' shame
Sh-shit, now I feel obliged to update it. G-Give me a bit and I'll try hitting at least 100 lines and update.
>>
File: Horse booty.jpg (751KB, 2017x1857px) Image search: [Google]
Horse booty.jpg
751KB, 2017x1857px
>>28158261
>That picture
>My heart
Tell me about Anon, why does he wear the pone?
>>
Wew, that story did nothing when I posted it eh?

>>28157378
I just wanted to capture your best side bae, you deserved it.

>>28158158
K

>>28158204
Aww thanks!

>>28158296
Probably not. Just what I made was incredibly embarrassing, to go one step further is probably too much for most to do.

>>28158317
Don't feel ashamed write-wife, hiatus happens to everyone at somepoint, it's alright. Besides, that 'new project' seems bretty gud. You update whatever you want, whenever you want, don't feel obligated to do anything because of me.
>>
“How’s everypony doing out there?” you ask the murmuring audience
>You receive a roar of cheers and clopped hooves
“Okay okay, sounds pretty good… but you all do realize that in just a few minutes we’re going to bring out the LARGEST gathering of writers for the My Big Human: Teamwork is Power that Humie-Con has ever seen right?”
>The crowd rings loudly in your ears
“Alright! So lemme ask again, how’s everypony doing out there?”
>You flatten your ears against your head to keep yourself from going deaf
>Not only are you hearing the crowd, you are feeling them
>Through you, through the stage
>They are going wild
>You hold up a hoof and wave it down enough times that the crowd eventually settles down
“Excellent! I knew that you ponies were the right ones to bring in here today. Now if you want to ask the writers a question please make sure to go ahead and line up now. I know I know, you’re all probably sick of lines by now, but I promise this is going to be a once in a lifetime event”
>You nod to the volunteers in the audience and they get up and start helping form lines and getting the mics set up
>Giddiness courses through your veins as you scurry to the back stage
>Having been in regular contact with them does sort of diminish the excitement a little, but only a very very little teensy tiny amount
>You’ve been in t.v. for a while, doing various jobs, but one you regret not working on until later was definitely My Big Human:TiP
>So getting to meet all these writers for the show is still a huge deal for you
“So, is everypony ready?” you says as calmly as you can
>>
>>28158537
>The writers’ chatter quiets down, they all share looks with each other
>Frostybox walks up to you with a concerned look on his face, “Well… I’m so sorry Miss Orator, but I’m afraid that Brand won’t be joining us, she got a call last night about some new development for her research and she had to go” he says with a hint of frustration in his voice
“That’s okay! Uh, things come up right?”
>Frostybox’s frown lightens some after he lets out a frustrated sigh, “Yes, they do. And while I know it leads to some fantastic work, or even if it wouldn't, Brand gets herself pretty invested in her work either way so there isn’t really anything I could do to change her mind”
>You nod feeling a bit of disappointment yourself
>Out of all the others, Brandnew was the hardest to get in touch with and probably the one you were most excited to meet
>”But! I was able to… convince her, into divulging a little of her plans for the upcoming season”
>Your eyes widen with wonder
“Really?”
>Frosty nods, “She may not be there often, but home is where the heart is and I run the home” he says with an airy giggle and follows it with a wink
>You get the call to start the panel through your earpiece
“Okay gals- uh, and Frostybox… come over this way and I’ll call your names out to come on stage in just a few okay?”
>They walk with you as you were explaining which meant you needed to keep your head turned towards them so they could actually hear you over the hustle and bustle backstage
>They all nod
“Great now I- Ooph!”
>You run face first into a brick wall and stumble backwards
>”Oh, my apologies” a gruff but apologetic voice booms from the wall you ran into you
>You shake your head and look up at the thick mare holding her hoof down for you to take
>You awkwardly hold out your hoof and are pulled up to your hooves with barely any effort of your own
>>
>>28158540
>Love and Powerlifting makes you wish you had done something other than track in high school
>”Aright there sis?” Durnk Anun asks, stifling a giggle
>Frostybox nudges Durnk in the arm
“Fine! Uh, yeah no I’m good”
>You scurry out onto the stage and receive a small bit of applause and cheers
“A-alright! So, now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for…”
>You can feel the building energy in the crowd, anticipating your very next words
>It takes you a second after the embarrassing tumble but you soon fall back into your stride
“You can call me Miss Orator, I’ll be here to help make sure things go smoothly. You gals all want that right?”
>Cheers
“Believe me I do too, I’ve spent far too many hours to count working tirelessly for the fine folks here at Humie-Con and for all you in the lovely audience to let thing go anything but smooth. So without further adieu, let me introduce our wonderful guests!”
>The crowd erupts, you wait for them to reach an “you can all mostly still hear me level” before continuing
“Okay, so in no particular order… Former My Big Human:TiP writer and current lead writer for the beloved spin-off series The Fitventures of Zzyzz. Love! And! Powerlifting!”
>You have to flatten your ears under the cheers and whooping
>She comes out with modest enthusiasm, pausing only to wave to the crowd a couple of times
>Durnk Anun stumbles out from backstage to your shock and that of the crowd
>She closes the gap between herself and Love
>Durnk powerslides under the mare and partially lifts her up to great strain on Durnk’s part, she forces Love into doing a few poses she clearly seems a little hesitant to do
>The crowd becomes less cheering and more whooping and beckoning whistles
>Pumped on by the crowd, Love and Powerlifting goes along with things and strikes one quick pose that the main character of her show is known for before taking her seat
>>
>>28158547
“O-kay! Whew! Dab your brows dry everypony and show a little class for the former writer of the show and current writer of two very well regarded companion mangas to the series, Analplug Anon!”
>Anal trots out happily waving at everypony in the crowd, the joy emanating from this mare is clear to see
>…As is the ornate piece protruding out from her puckered ponut
>She quickly and somewhat surprisingly takes her seat without so much as a twitched eye or anything
“Alright alright, now our next writer has been with us for some time. Her episode arcs are hailed as some of the best in the whole series even to this day. Writer up until season three, leaving showriting to focus her time on her foal and her herd, and still managed to somehow put out the comfiest memoirs I know that I’ve ever read. Shukaku!”
>Shukaku takes the stage, waving at everypony, pausing to blow a kiss or two admit the cheers of the crowd and takes her seat
”He’s dashing, he’s smooth, and if you’re not careful he’ll steal your heart. I know he stole mine! The creative genius behind the popular 'Incognito' companion Comic series. Coolkids!”
>As smooth as the character she created, Coolkids slides onto the stage pointing hooves and shooting playful smirks to the crowd
“Now before our next guest comes out I have just one question for all of you… ARE. YOU. READY. TO. RRRRRRUMBLE!?”
>SSTH storms onto the stage, sporting a PCW husband-beater
“That’s right gals, fresh off the directing chair from the surprise hit spin-off series Wrestlemania, former casting director, SSTH!”
>You wait for the crowd to settle down again, but SSTH just keeps them riled up
>It’s pretty clear where she comes from compared to the others
>>
>>28158551
“A relatively fresh writer, but her work speaks for itself. Her arcs in the last two seasons are already being contested for 'based tier' on cloverchan and looking to lock that in with the upcoming season of My Big Human. Ghouls!”
>She scurries over to her seat, it’s pretty clear that she hasn’t been at the center of attention for too long, but once at her seat and in the presence of her herd she relaxes and throws a few smiles and waves to the cheering crowd
“You know her, probably the most contested about writer in the series history. A mare who truly needs no introduction. Durnk Anun!”
>Durnk stumbles onto the stage, seemingly blinded by the headlight above
>You watch with a slight bit of cancer as she wobbles her way towards her seat
“Okay uh…” you clear your throat, “Next up is… uh, oh!”
>You give the nod to the light crew, the lights dim until they black out completely
”Audience beware…” you whisper into the mic, with as grim a tone as you can muster, “You’re in for a scare…”
>The crowd’s excitement is clear, even through the darkness
>The lights fade back in and HeliAnon is standing centerstage
”Writer of the beloved spin-off book series, provided you read it with the light on, The midnight Society… HeliAnon!”
>You hear joking cries of “2 spooky” come form the crowd as Heli takes her seat
“I’ll pause for a moment for you all to bring your hearts back into your chest… only to have them ripped right back out. The mistress of emotion as I like to call her, showing both heart wrenching sweetness and sorrow, sometimes all in one episode. Lead writer for the beloved spin-off drama Polygamy. Comfy!”
>”John was best husbando!”, “No, Mr. X was the right choice!”
>Comfy chuckles as she approaches her seat, she leans into the mic and looks at the two mares who shouted over the crowd, “Ladies ladies, you’re both right. Listen to the canon in your hearts”
>>
>>28158553
>You all watch as the two mares look to each other, dopey smiles form on their faces and you have to stifle your own laughter as they tip their sunhats to each other while the crowd cheers them
“Okay, bear with me gals we’re almost done, but lets go ahead and give it up for this line up eh?”
>The crowd cheers and settles down shortly after
“No cave is too deep or wet, no tomb remains untouched, no bountiful riches unplundered by the daring explorer Montana Jones. The thrilling spin-off adventure series continues next year, and the mind behind the man is with us-“
>Oh, right
“Uh…”
>You hear the clopping of hooves come up from behind you
>A hoof rests on your wrist and gently turns it over so the mic points away from you
>You hear whistles from the crowd and turn to find yourself sharing the same air with Frostybox himself
>”Brandnew won’t be joining us at this panel I’m sorry to say.” he announces unfazed by your proximity
>The crowd’s mood becomes deflated
>”B-but! Don’t despair too much, she’s very sorry for leaving on such short notice so she left me with some exclusive info on the upcoming season of Montana Jones!”
>The crowd quickly reverts back to cheers
>Frostybox tilts the mic back your way, “Sorry, figured I’d take the heat in case the crowd went sour”
>You nod and watch him trot onto the stage
“Uh, Frostybox everypony!”
>Once the crowd settles down again, you help transition things along
>They make some small talk amongst themselves discuss their experience working on the main show or the spin-offs
>A couple jokes about Has-sis get thrown around which help keep the mood light and cheery
>Over all a very strong panel, it’s really clear that the chemistry between them very clearly extends beyond ones as creators
“Okay, so questions? I think we’re ready to start winding things down so we can do some questions yeah?”
>>
>>28158559
>The panel agrees with Durnk being the most boisterous, “Go on! Gimme what you got!”
>You share a look of concern with the crew
>Love and Powerlifting waves you over after glancing your way
>You trot over as she leans back, “Durnk has a bit of a stage freight issue, I think she had a little too much liquid courage. Can you get someone to bring her some more water?”
>You nod and relay the order as the first questioner reaches the stage
>”I have a question for Shukaku”
>Shukaku sits up in her seat and waves the young stallion on, “Sure thing kiddo, fire away”
>”Uhm… what’s-“ the feedback from his proximity makes everybody wince, one of the volunteers adjusts the mic for the stallion, “Sorry...“
>Shukaku, with the patience and warmth only a mother has responds, “It’s okay sweetie, what did you want to ask?”
>The stallion beams up at Shukaku, “I saw rumors online about you working with Comcap for some project. Is that true? and can you talk about that?”
>Shukaku raises an eyebrow and the crowd goes wild
>She glances around the table at her herdmates before leaning forward towards her mic with a coy smile on her face, “Well, I guess it’s as good a time as any to announce it-“
>You jump to attention
“Whoa whoa, Shukaku, are you saying we’re going to hear ANOTHER exclusive?”
>Shukaku chuckles while nodding, “Yes yes, you’re all hearing it be confirmed right here and now.”
>The crowd erupts with cheer while Shukaku patently waits for them to calm down
>”I am working with Comcap on a new project. I’m working with a fantastic team and together we’ve got a game in development to be elaborated on at a later time”
“Whoa whoa, a game?!”
>>
>>28158563
>Shukaku nods, “My foal’s getting bigger, doesn’t need her mommy so much anymore. Her interest are changing and I feel like I need to change some too. I wanted to go somewhere different and I think this game is going to be exactly that kind of different. I can’t say too much, but I can say there’s hunting involved. Lots of it.”
>The crowd eventually settles back into their seats on the hype train and the next questioner comes up to the mic
>A more portly mare comes up, you can see moisture on her brow even from her distance away from you, “Miss Powerlifting? H-how do you uh, find the motivation to lift?”
>Love leans into her mic, her eyes appear calm on the surface but you can see an intensity burning beneath, “Motivation is fleeting. You can’t rely on it. I wasn’t always this way, I was just like you once. But I worked hard and never gave myself a back-up plan. Sometimes things got tough, real tough, and I wanted to quit altogether. That’s when I started creating Zzyzz. I imagined a man who would never give up on me, who would never let me down, no matter how hard things got.”
>The crowd is silent, listening in awe as this powerhouse of a mare speaks
>”Lift heavy. Eat big. Go to bed on time. And remember… We’re all gonna make it Brah”
>Mare, these spotlights are so bright… making your eyes water…
>A young mare walks up to the microphone and asks Analplug Anon something specific about one of her characters in her manga
>”Yeah, I feel you girl. I miss her too. I haven’t quite gotten that chapter quilled out yet, but I can at least tell you that her story isn’t over yet.”
>”Is your new business taking too much of your time?” the mare follows up
>”New business?”
>”Yeah, the designs you post occasionally on your artblog”
>>
>>28158570
>Analplug’s eyes widen, “Oh! Oh, you mean my plugs! Well they’re really more of a side project but yeah I guess it’s fair to say that they’ve been eating up more of my time than it probably should”
>”Probably?” Frosty chimes in, “Babe I will never ever have to concern myself with knowing where you are in the house, I can relate your position using my own and the loudness of your buzzing”
>Analplug gasps, her mouth hangs open with shock, only shutting into a smile when Frostybox winks at her
>The crowd erupts into laughter as the next question comes
>”Miss Coolkids?" A young filly starts, fluttering her small wings intensely to put herself level with the microphone
>After she drops to the floor, one of the volunteers lowers the mic for her so she can speak more comfortably, “My brother got to see you when you visited the hospital and he wanted me to thank you for going to see him. You’re the coolest!”
>Coolkids smiles at the young filly and quickly leans into his mic when she starts to walk away, ‘Whoa whoa, hold on there young mare. What hospital is your brother in?”
>The filly, surprised at being put on the spot kicks at the ground and mumbles as she struggles to answer
>An older stallion, with a similar coat color comes over to the filly and lifts her up with his magic
>He walks over to the mic and adjusts that by hoof, “Manehattan Medical. Your visit is still all he ever talks about, and I… I just wanted to say thank you. Your comics bring him so much joy every single month”
The crowd cheers and settle quickly as Coolkids waves them down, “What’s your son’s name miss?”
>”S-second Chance.” the stallion says, his voice cracking slightly
>>
>>28158575
>”Letters came in around the time issue five of Incognito was releasing, letters from parents like you are what encouraged me to start doing regular visits to hospitals. Incognito is far from a good guy, but he’s brave and daring. I think that resonates with foals who were unlucky, but you know, compared to foals like Second Chance however, he’s not even in the same league as them. Mister Chance? I want you to do me a favor, I want you to break the news to your son, I’m almost ready to start printing a series of adventure novels ones that were inspired by my time spent visiting foals just like yours.”
>The stallion’s lip quivers, “Th-thank you Miss-“
>”That’s not all… All the proceeds from the novels are going directly to medical research that specifically focuses on foals. So I want you- Mister Chance, I want you to go to your son and tell him that he’s every bit a hero as the ones Incognito faces. Better than! If he were to face Incognito one on one, your son would come out on top. And that’s canon!”
>Frostybox and Analplug, the two sitting right beside Coolkids lean in close and nuzzle her as she wipes her eyes
>” I’ve got a question for SSTH”
>”Lay it on me sister”
>”Was it hard going from wrestling to animation?”
>”On the surface it seems like quite the leap right?”
>The mare who asked the question nods
>”Far from it actually, sister. As the casting director I was regularly thinking about which wrestlers work best together, what the choreographers were planning and who could best fill the roles we made. A lot of that transferred over into the Wrestlemania series. The biggest change was not having any physical characters to work with, but i kept at it and over all I think the show was a success”
>The crowd agrees loudly
>>
>>28158583
>”The hiatus is still being worked out, all sorts of technical stuff I’m not too keen on, but in the meantime I’m hoping to continue that success with my next project, there will be more detail as I get more quilled out, but keep your eyes peeled because SSTH has got one doozy of an adventure story to tell”
>”Which episode scares you the most?” One stallion asks the panel
>They all share glances with each other
>”The puppet one?” Analplug announces
>Everyone but Frostybox and HeliAnon nod in agreement
>”What?! How can you say the puppet?” Frosty demands
>”Yeah seriously, you thought that was bad, wait until The Slime episode airs” Heli adds
>The crowd gasps and Heli clamps a hoof over her mouth
>She leans into the microphone, “Oops… I think I wasn’t supposed to say that. You all can keep a lid on it until the official announcement right?”
>”Slownon hasn’t made many public appearances or announcements lately, is she okay?”
>They panel all share a look of concern
>Frosty leans into his mic, ”Slownon is… going through a bit of a rough patch. Trouble with her side of the family, but she’s working through it, on her own and with us. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to hear about your concern, all of you, thank you for caring”
>The crowd chants Slownon’s name, you’re sure at least a fourth of the audience is recording this
>You feel a warmth in your chest knowing that Slownon’s feed will explode with activity shortly
>”Can you tell us any more about the upcoming season Ghouls?”
>>
>>28158588
>Ghouls looks hesitant to speak, but the crowd chanting her name seems to convince her to lean into her mic, “You gals just can’t be satisfied can you? Well, the team this season is just phenomenal, like always-“ she adds glancing around to the quirked eyebrows around her, “We’ve got a lot of great things in store for our big humans. I guess I can… no I’m sorry, I gotta be all hush hush for now, but trust me, this next season is going to be great”
>The crowd’s disappointment echoes around the room
>Frosty leans into his mic and addresses the audience, “Hey! You know what might help mellow the sting from not getting any more info about the upcoming season?”
>The crowd quickly turns to murmurs
>”Getting info about an upcoming season!”
>Frosty sets a small rolled up sheet or paper on the table
>HIs hooves unroll it only to have it roll shut a couple of times in succession, “Oop. Mmn. S-sorry everypony, the best I could get out of Brandnew was to get her to scribble it down on a napkin before she left
>Love and Powerlifting slams a hoof down onto the napkin, compressing it flat
>Frosty looks over to love and beams at her, “Thanks Lovey!” he chirps while the audience “awws”
>He clears his throat before reading off the napkin, “Okay let’s see, it says… ‘We’re going to Labarynthia bastaaaaaards-!'”
>He gasps and quickly clamps a hoof to his mouth to stifle his giggling
>The audience erupts into laughter while the table takes turns looking over the napkin
>”HeliAnon leans into his mic, “she actually wrote a bunch of a’s” he announces to the crowd, holding the napkin up so the cameramare can display it on the screen
>”She’s an absholute madmare.” Durnk notes, “Dunno how her publisher keepsh giving her such big advancesh. Sherioushly, s’like she nicked one of the cheshts she writes about shometimesh”
>That volunteer did give her water right?
>>
>>28158598
>Once the crowd gets settled the second to last questioner comes to the stand, “Frosty has been posting a lot of photos on Instagraph of him working with Comfy. Can you two share what it is your working on?”
>The two of them exchange a look
>Frosty clearly backs away from Comfy’s harder stare
>A faint blush begins to form on their faces
>”U-uh… well…” Frosty begins
>”What we’re working on is… It’s a bit of an experiment that Has-sis is letting us try out…”
>The both of them dance around each other and the question for a bit before Durnk drake the mic up to her face
>”They’re workin’ on a shpin-off sheries with a mature theme and it’s going to be bucking awesome!” she blurts out causing the two other ponies to stiffen up in their seats
>Whistles and cheers erupt from the crowd while the two shift uncomfortably in their seats
“Uh, anything you two can divulge-“
>”Yes! Well uh, like I said it’s very experimental and-“ Comfy starts
>”It’s gonna have inces-“
>”WHAT Durnk is going to say is that we’ve been inspired by Shukaku’s drive. Both Comfy and I are dipping our tippy-hooves into games too. I’m not very well versed, but I like watching the girls play when we are lucky enough to have free evenings together. Comfy is being a sweetheart and helped guide me into a niche I think I can fit into. Visual Novels-”
>Frostybox is cut off by an eruption of sound from the audience
>”We’re gong to be exploring the theme of love, a very… particular kind of love. With the setting taking place in a very lightly touched on area of Earthia. Louisiana.”
>The don’t divulge much more info, but you already feel your own anticipation building for all these new project coming down the line
>”Are you working on anything Durnk Anun?” the last questioner asks
>Durnk, who is now splayed out over the back of her chair, remains as such when the question is directed at her
>>
>>28158606
>Love pokes her pudgy belly once, prompting Durnk to jump back into a sitting option in her seat, “Huh wha-?”
>”Oh sweetie…” Frosty coos, “The last question is directed at you. If you have something in the works”
>Drunk brings a hoof to her chin, after a moment of silence she pulls her mic up to her lips
>Incoherent mumbles and heavy breathing come through the loudspeakers
>Love tries to take her microphone away, you can faintly hear her telling her herd mate that she needs to get some sleep
>Durnk resists however and yanks the microphone back
>She puts it right up to her lips
>”Oi! It doesn’t matter what I’m working on. We are all gathered here for our love of Big Human:TiP and with so many diverse people gathered together there’s one one thing that really matters”
>The audience goes silent, eager to hear what suddenly sober words are about to come out
>Instead of speaking however, Durnk Anun jumps onto of the table and whips around
>Her tail raises high and she throws her head back
>”CLITS OUT FOR ZEBRAMBE!” she bellows
>”CLITS OUT CLITS OUT CLITS OUT” she begins chanting
>Out of the stunned audience, one mare joins in
>”Clits out. Clits out! CLITS OUT. CLITS OUT!”
>Slowly, more and more join Durnk Anun in her chant
>The room begins to build with a wild energy as the chanting gets louder
>Analplug joins her herd mate on the table, followed by Ghouls, and HeliAnon
>”CLITS OUT CLITS OUT!”
>Soon the rest of them join their herd, even Frosty who breaks up the chant briefly as the audience whistles and cheers when he raises his tail
>”CLITS OUT CLITS OUT CLITS OUT!”
>…
>Buck it
“CLITS OUT CLITS OUT CLITS OUT!”
>>
>>28158130
because they chase away zoophiles.
>>
>>28158613
Okay that's all. The apology in the last thread still applies now. I'm sorry if I missed you, I just went off of the available list, no offence meant. And I'm sorry if I didn't and misrepresented you, I was going off of memory from when I was last actively looking in these threads, lack of sleep, and what I've seen lately. Writing all of this was incredibly awkward and embarrassing, but based drawfag/(wife?) liked it so I guess that makes it worth it
>>
File: boehner-crying.jpg (43KB, 608x336px)
boehner-crying.jpg
43KB, 608x336px
>>28158529
>Just what I made was incredibly embarrassing,
Faith in writemom - restored
>>
>>28158636
It was enjoyable enough. A bit cringey and meta, sure, but written well.
How did you know about the frontier homestead game ponekaku's making? You're not supposed to know its a game where youre a mare with her herd on a frontier house that goes out to gather food and supllies, as well as hunt dangerous things in the area that might hurt your family.
>>
>>28158071
What kind of fucking genius made the thread?
How do you ctrl-f it?
No "RGRE"
No "Reversed" - because fucking tomboy thread for some fucking reason wants to be REVERSE TRAP my teats.

Are you a spy from the REVERSE TRAP thread you little bitch?
>>
File: 1470457120663.jpg (256KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1470457120663.jpg
256KB, 2240x1344px
>>28158636
We have a lot in common.
>>
File: 1471042986058s.jpg (3KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1471042986058s.jpg
3KB, 125x70px
>>28158844
This.
>>
>>28158844
>Reversed
Is it so hard to type 'reverse' and click next?
>>
File: AnonRightNow.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
AnonRightNow.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>Anon is friends with both Shining and Cadence.
>Shining and Cadence someway, somehow, pull Anonymous into their relationship.
>Cadence is overjoyed to have 2 gorgeous, competent, and not bitchy stallions to herself.
>Sex is obviously the forefront of her mind.
>Shining, leery at first, quickly warms up to the idea since Anon is all the support of a mare in a familiar and friendly male form.
>He may also want to try out some of his deviant and lewd fantasies that need another male
>Anon just wonders how the fuck he got horsemarried to his friends.
>>
>>28158890
Or "gender."
>>
>>28158890
Maybe I should just type 'r' and hit next a lot of times?
How the fuck am I supposed to know that genius OP typed it that way?
Only a REVERSE TRAP agent would actually type just "reverse" into ctrl-f.
Go away and know that your thread name is RETARDED.
You could have stayed a normal Tomboy Thread but noooo, it's not MEMEY enough.
>>
>>28158898
Cadence pregnant with both's kids. Time for a high hoof.
>>
>>28158911
>How am I supposed to know that OP typed the name that way, it's not like I'm arguing about it right now
>Reverse trap agent
>he seriously said that. Reverse trap agent.
>all caps RETARDED
>bitching about a thread being MEMEY
>flipping out for such a stupid-ass reason in the first place

You must be at least 18 years of age to post here.
Please close your browser and find something else to do.
>>
>>28158898
>Anon casually declining Shining's request for buttsex
>"You do it to Cadence, Anon! Mine is just as good!"
>...but Anon didn't want the ghey
>>
File: 1420851040364.png (101KB, 201x216px)
1420851040364.png
101KB, 201x216px
>>28158553
>>
File: chan culture.jpg (9KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
chan culture.jpg
9KB, 279x181px
>>28158953
You got him right, fellow adult.
>>
>>28158953
Don't respond to the bait man, just ignore the child. Act like the parent/responsible adult here.
>>
RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Pevious thread: >>28137184
That better.
>>
File: candy.jpg (96KB, 970x1024px) Image search: [Google]
candy.jpg
96KB, 970x1024px
>>28158898
>A powerful, loving, and handsome guard captain.
>A huge, exotic, and reluctant but loyal super predator.
>All to herself.
>Everyone calls Cadence the "Princess of Greed" behind her back.
>>
>>28158965
>Act like the parent/responsible adult here.
Good luck. He doesn't know how.

Besides, Anons are mostly good at inputting bullshit into the textbox.
They can't properly start threads, nor can they properly keep them alive, last thread being a prime example.
Holy shitshow.
>>
>>28158241
>"The Aristocrats!"
>>
>>28158296
>"I don't like it"
>"Stop making things I don't like"
>>
>>28158071
I can tell this is going to be a great thread.

That was sarcasm.
>>
>>28158844
>How do you ctrl-f it?
You don't. Use the filters instead. Filter the word "trap" and highlight "gender roles equestria". You'll always have it on top of the catalog. If you use a 4chan extension you can set up a filter like this:
/(gender roles equestria|RGRE)/i highlight; op:only;
It works for me.

You're kinda right though, typing that final D wouldn't have been much of an effort.
>>
File: BGF_doodle_thanks_anon.jpg (238KB, 900x848px) Image search: [Google]
BGF_doodle_thanks_anon.jpg
238KB, 900x848px
>>28159104
>>
I'm just thankful someone made a thread to get us out of that shitshow: something no one else even tried to do.
>>
>>28159191
Give this Anon a hand.
Good to know that someone can still feel thankful for the good things.
>>
>>28155121
Funnily enough, I've been doing a lot of sleeping lately, it's getting near the end of cold season down here and my throat and nose decided to say 'Fuck you'

>>28157247
Oh curses, I nearly teared up at that. It sure as fuck does feel like it's been forever since I started with you joining shortly afterwards Frosty. Back then I wrote a lot more since I had no real life commitments and a more stable income. But I really have to hand it to you buddy, you sure are one great bastard, in the best possible way of course. Maybe after tomorrow for me, when I return home from shopping, I will do my best to write up a good length of green for this thread.
>>
>>28158636
>Be Anon in ponyquestria
>Invited to some sort of comic book convention
>Rarararara tried to stop you
>Disregard fancy horse, climb onto back of twiggles and ride to glory
>Well, to the train station
>Then you got off her back and sat on the seat in the train
>On the way to the city where the con is you taught Twilight how to graffiti a train
>She's a quick learner, that girl
>Once you arrived at the appropriate horse city you went over to the con
>"Humancon 3016"
>Well that's not ominous in the slightest
>It's not like you were kept in the dark about humans being some kind of big popular thing with cons and stuff
>IS IT, TWILIGHT?
>No, it's not.
>She told you all about it and you both decided to come see what all the fuss is about
>Also Twilight has one of those body pillows with the character printed on it back at the library
>You don't know who that guy on it is, but he's definitely a human
>You open the doors and head inside
>"CLITS OUT! CLITS OUT! CLITS OUT!"
>All the ponies have their asses in the air and their pony CLIT TOR ISSes are popping in and out of them as they chant
>A bunch of alicorns are standing on a table at the front leading the chant
>Also with their asses in the air, waving about
>This is honestly better than you expected
"CLITS OUT!"
>You drop trou and join in
"CLITS OUT! CLITS OUT! CLITS OUT!"
>>28158843
Yeah, it does feel a bit over-the-top-autistic to write stories about the writers like this
We should probably be careful not to let the threads go to shit with this stuff
We don't want to end up like the satyrfags

>>28158898
>>28158955
>>28158985
More of this
>>
Last thread was fun
>>
>>28159567
Well, one good (and rgre enough) story for sake of fun is plenty enough, I guess. And now we can return to rgre green and ideas (by the way, why did you requested "Daring Do in alien temple (aka Anon House)" which I did some threads ago?)
>>
>>28158843
Well I'm glad you liked it. I don't think there was any way I could make a meta write-herd story not come off as a bit cringey, I can take solace in the fact that I kept the cringe low-ish.
I'm sorry. For what it's worth I just read the leaks, didn't do any mining myself or nothing.

>>28158838
>>28158881
My sisters from other misters.

>>28158962
Ghouls-wife! S-sorry I didn't add more detail for you, I didn't want to sperg out any harder than I already have and put words in your mouth for projects you may not even be starting.

>>28159524
Miss you write-wife, hope you're doing better. I know how you feel, s'why I have to limit my cross thread writing and cut out many one-shots I want to do. Please don't feel obligated as a result of my autism, I'm just glad to know you're still up and about and I'm positive I'm not the only one

>>28159567
>Tfw you will always be too late to save Zebrambe
CLITS OUT CLITS OUT CLITS OUT
This >>28159635 basically. Though I dunno about 'good' I know at least on my end this is the first and last time I will make anything relating to write-herd. Way too awkward, but I swallowed it down and hit the keys because I felt somewhat compelled to write something if I'm going to be graced enough to be drawn by Pencil-sempai/(wife?)
>>
Whatever happened to that detective and eldritch horrors story?
>>
>>28159635
Because it's a fun idea.
Humans are aliens to ponies.
Ponies do not understand alien artifacts AKA human stuff.
Indiana Jones style explorer and tomb raider pone would want to explore an alien structure, and a temple is one of the things they would think a strange structure with many unknown objects as being.
Them not knowing Anon still lives there just makes it funnier.
And then if you found someone in your house, what would you do?
You'd call the cops.

>>28159685
Got eaten by a cthulu.
I need more of that story too.
Also more Anon being an eldrich horror stuff too
>>
File: Durnk blurb.png (79KB, 800x600px)
Durnk blurb.png
79KB, 800x600px
>>28159567
>Yeah, it does feel a bit over-the-top-autistic to write stories about the writers like this
>We should probably be careful not to let the threads go to shit with this stuff
>We don't want to end up like the satyrfags

my bad for promoting it

I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate all the writefags here
>>
>>28159697
>Also more Anon being an eldrich horror stuff too
yes please
>>
File: Topaz.jpg (2MB, 1181x1800px)
Topaz.jpg
2MB, 1181x1800px
>>28159675
>Though I dunno about 'good
Yeah, it's not good. It's outstanding! Aside from some laught I (like some others anons) remembered some old stuff thanks to your story. And "wife" was graced enough to do something for Frosty sen~sei-pai-pie long before started to draw stuff with name. But >>28159699 anon who is doing writers OC's will probably to that faster and better than me And too much meta is not good, that was exact amount of it to be good

>>28159697
Oh. That's true. But I kinda expected it to be a story due to how specific you was

>>28159685
Going throught dark magical rift with your four legged partner is taking some time. We must believe that it will continue soon (and that Yellow Press will get what she deserves)
>>
>>28159799
How do you feel about crotchboobs, drawfriend? Would you be willing to draw some Milky, and post a link of that drawing here? I ask because I have a friend who really REALLY likes her.
>>
>>28159675
Naaaw, it was nice getting a shoutout at all with how relatively new I am. You wrote that well, too, and I hope you add it to your bin. It's feels like a snapshot of current RGRE goings-on that would be cool to revisit later. Gud jab.

As for projects, I'm thinking of writing another short soon, and I haven't forgotten about FI or Spaghetti. I'm still just ironing ideas out for them, the previous especially. Whatever else you wrote probably wouldn't have been far from the truth to be honest.

>>28155121
Oh damn, I almost missed this one. Then again, I probably missed a lot of things from last thread. Still, neat.
>>
>>28160369
Just solo milkmare or something specific with her, some scenario, or rgre related things, lewd? I can try but too many arts must be done for that thread, so you gonna wait (and maybe try to interest writefags in making some rgre stuff with her. Haven't seen that here yet)
>>
>>28160528
That's mainly because anything Milky related gets deleted and the poster banned right away.
>>
>>28160528
Milky being milked.
>>
>>28159675
That whole story was rather silly, but it was funny none the less, now I need to finish that update in other thread....
>>
>>28160528
Milky being too full, leaking, and begging anon to be milked.
>>
A new part of "It gave me Goosebumps"
---
“So besides the obvious hatred that you have for me, was it your plan to get in my pants last night?”
>Whatever Yearling had expected you to say, that was certainly not it.
>She coughed up pieces of her veggie omelet, and began chugging water in earnest.
>”Most definitely not, I could have my pick of stallions, why the buck would I even consider doing anything like that with you.”
>Humming to yourself you munched on a piece of toast with strawberry jam.
“Oh I don’t know about that, you looked pretty comfy last night.”
>Yearlings cheeks reddened at your comment.
>”I was drunk, nothing more, in case you forgot, I hate just about everything you are and do.”
“You were drinking grape juice, there was no alcohol. I’m still a bit confused on how you got drunk off that.”
>”None of your business.”
“Don’t be like that sweetie, what kind of coltfriend would I be if I didn’t worry about you.”
>”Eat a pine cone.”
>Nice comeback, 10/10 on the burn scale.
>”Excuse Miss Yearling, Mr. Anonymous, would either of you like a newspaper?”
>One of the castle attendants looked at you both expectantly, newspapers sticking out of her saddle bags.
>”I’ll take one please.”
“Me as well.”
>Two papers floated out her saddlebags and dropped right beside your plates.
>Might as well learn what the latest news in Equestria was.
>Your eyes nearly bugged out and you clutched your stomach as you erupted in laughter.
>”Don’t die on me here, I don’t know if I would be able to live it down.” Yearling sarcasm didn’t escape you.
>>
>>28160813
“Take a look at the front page, you might feel different about that.” You managed between gasping for air and laughter.
>Yearling gave you a confused look before starring down at her own copy of the paper.
>All color drained from her face as she saw the headline and the picture which dotted the front page of the Equestrian Times.
>A picture of you carrying the inebriated pony, you with a big smile on your face and Yearling draped over your shoulder.
>The caption reading “Words of Love, Top writers at the Gala”
>”I think I’m going to be sick.”
“It’s not that bad, I think you look nice, they even got your best side.”
>”That’s my butt.”
“I know what I said.”
>”Go buck yourself.”
“Only if my dearest is there with me. You want me to get you a barf bag or something?”
>”I’ll be fine, my reputation is another story.”
“C’mon, I know you’ve handled the papers talking about you before, this can’t be much different from that.”
>”Yes, when they wrote about my books, not my fake personal life.”
“It’ll be fine, I’m sure. It’s not like they’re saying anything bad in here.”
>”To you maybe, but all I see is a train wreck waiting to happen.”
>She was overreacting, silly pony, worrying about the small stuff.
>>
>>28160821
>Sitting in your luxurious breakfast nook, you took delight in some delicious orange juice.
>This was one of your favorite times of the day, the time before you had to head in and run your publishing company.
>”Miss Robin, here’s this morning’s paper.”
>Thanking your assistant, you unfurled the rag from its binding setting it on the table right next to your glass.
>Might as well see how the book rankings are doing, so far the top sellers were all yours.
>What in the buck!
>There on the front page were two of your writers.
>Your best dang writers.
>Anonymous and Yearling acting like complete fools.
“Words of Love?”
>Reading the article you couldn’t help but smile.
>Ok so it wasn’t that bad. The two were just being silly, besides from what was being reported the two were very much in love.
>You guess that being in love was a good enough excuse as any for acting like a pair of schoolyard sweethearts.
>IDEA!
“Quick Note, send a message to head of the PR department, have them in my office first thing.”
>”Yes Miss Robin.”
>This was a great chance for your company.
>Two lovestruck writers collaborating on a combination of their greatest works.
>It’s like a goldmine! The book would be sold out before it even published.
>>
File: 1403727543044.png (130KB, 236x266px) Image search: [Google]
1403727543044.png
130KB, 236x266px
>>28160813
Yus.
>>
>>28160829
>>28160821
>>28160813
Keep going writefag, keep going.
>>
>>28160829
“Send a message to Yearling and Anonymous as well, stress that they need to be here as quickly as possible.”
>Finishing of your glass of juice you grabbed the paper in between your teeth and headed out the door.
>Today was going to be a good day.
>The trolley ride to the office was one filled with deep thoughts.
>Yearling was used to working alone, as most writers were.
>But she was a professional, and Anon might have been new to this but he was a quick study.
>He would adjust quickly, then as long as they focused on the writing and not each other, they’d churn out a bestseller.
>Riding the elevator up to your office, you were happy to find the head of the PR sitting in front of your desk.
“Good Morning.”
>”Good Morning Miss Robin, You usually never send for me this early in the day.”
“A set of circumstances arose that can be truly beneficial for the company.
>”Thank goodness, I was worried it would be another scandal or the like.”
“No not this time, we need to put out a press release.”
>The mare quickly took out a quill and some paper ready to jot down what you said next.”
“Coming soon from Trotastic, a collaborative work from A.K. Yearling and A.E. Mouse.”
---
And there's the update. I've updated the pastebin and revised the first quarter with fixes to grammar and continuity.
http://pastebin.com/ivLcbi1h
>>
>>28160821
>“It’s not that bad, I think you look nice, they even got your best side.”
>>”That’s my butt.”
>“I know what I said.”
kek
>>
>>28160528
If you draw her, and I hope you do, mind what >>28160587 said and post a link of it. Technically she isn't against the rules, but that doesn't stop scruffy from doing what he does best.

I like >>28160759 but >>28160605 would be okay too.
>>
>>28160845
She's not going to be happy.
>>
Page 9 ?
>>
File: RGREtoo.gif (949KB, 320x133px) Image search: [Google]
RGREtoo.gif
949KB, 320x133px
>Not even 100 posts this time

Try harder next time.
>>
Lord above, shit went DOWN after I left.

>>28158636
This is actually pretty good. Meta/10, would be portrayed as a professional, butt-obsessed mare again Seriously, meta is rarely good but you pulled it off. The timing (given the shitposting) was perfect.
>>
>>28161844
>Not wanting multiple waifus
Cease life
>>
>>28161853
It's not so bad, I brought some chocolate chip and cookie dough ice cream, if you want to share that is.
>>
>>28161844
So what's it like being a low-test faggot? I've always wondered, but I've never experienced it.
>>
>>28161910
>Not mint and chocolate chip
It's like I don't even know you anymore.
>>
>>28162034
>mint and chocolate chip
I haven't been able to stomach that flavour combo ever since I got blackout drunk on Polar Bears (equal parts chocolate and mint liquor).
>>
>>28162067
>candy flavored alcohol
Well there's your problem
>>
>>28162202
The worst part was that both liquors were like, 24%. I had to drink both fucking bottles to get to the point where I NEARLY threw up; not even whole-hog "passing out in the toilet" drunk.
>>
File: 1431525015641.png (325KB, 690x891px) Image search: [Google]
1431525015641.png
325KB, 690x891px
>>28161982
rite?
>>
Beach Episode when?
>>
>"Equestria needs a new male prince to set a good example for our stallion subjects. Anonymous, are you up to the task?"
>>
File: 1409665650255.png (762KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
1409665650255.png
762KB, 1200x750px
>>28162555
Around the same time as the Celestia episode.
>>
File: lazyass.jpg (56KB, 506x336px) Image search: [Google]
lazyass.jpg
56KB, 506x336px
>>28162581
Do what now
>>
>>28162555

>ponies expect Anon to walk out in a stallion bikini
>he just walks out in swimshorts
>Anon is confused by his friends' disappointment.
>>
>>28162581
>Princesses expect Anon to be a good, submissive househusband and a hot piece of exotic eyecandy to have around the castle
>Anon does Anon things
>Equestria's gender roles are thrown into chaos
>>
>>28162586
God damn you fucking hasbro why must you play with my emotions.
>>
>>28162581
>"Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the Princess?"
>>
>>28162581
>It's merely a position for show.
>Princesses expected Anon to simply 'smile and wave'.
>[RGRE Intensifies].
>Frosty will never finish http://pastebin.com/bgH5pAEt
>>
>>28162581
rips loud fart and burps as I pick my nose.
>>
>>28162581
>Anon, in a twist, is actually okay with waving and looking pretty
>Sleeps in the best bed that the best ponies can make with the most money and the best materials?
>Eats the same food that the best chefs prepare with the best ingredients with the intention of serving them to the literal goddesses of the land?
>Job description is "chill out and wear that sexy thing I bought you"?
>Probably gets to fuck the sun and the moon?
I would perfect my fucking waving technique and I would look SO pretty.
>>
>>28162806
>Eats the same food that the best chefs prepare with the best ingredients with the intention of serving them to the literal goddesses of the land?
>Celestia and Luna are physical goddesses, they don't have to eat or drink
>The kitchens are surprisingly low-class, acting more like a canteen for palace staff
"You want fancy food? Go to Trez a' Table, spend 500 bits on a plate of horderves. Here, we serve chili and poutine."
>>
File: bald eagle rising (lg).gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
bald eagle rising (lg).gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>28162581
>>"Equestria needs a new male prince to set a good example for our stallion subjects. Anonymous, are you up to the task?"
>Anonymous, are you up to the task?"
>up to the task
I've been preparing for this my whole life: let's go.
>>
How many unicorns does it take to convince a stallion to put out for all of them?
>>
>>28162922
Patriot Anon fucking when?
>>
>>28162837
>Fancy, high-class foods got boring and then disgusting after several hundred years of eating nothing but that
>Celestia and Luna are in a junk food phase 200 years in the making

>"Hey, Anonymous, check this out."
"What's up, Luna?"
>"I took some horsedoritos and put all the poutine stuff on top of it."
"That's disgusting."
>"That's breakfast."
>>
>>28162945
Depends.

>Normal stallion: never; desperate nerds aren't hot
>Anon: immediately; what kind of faggot turns down sex with lonely, well-read mares who are desperate for affection and are eager to please you?
>>
>>28158621
really?
why?
>>
>>28163076
That was not the question.
>>
>>28163177
Am I a newfag for checking these dubs?
>>
>>28163057
Have a (you)
>>
>>28163177
>>28163188
>>28163199
All these dubs
>>
>>28163177
I was close.
>>
>>28163076
I'd read this in a heartbeat.
>>
>>28163320
>those plants in background
Jesus Christ, did they even try?
>>
>>28163330
I have no idea. I'm on mobile and I just stole this image from somewhere a week ago.

I don't even know which anime this is from.
>>
File: celestia1462202490743.jpg (127KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
celestia1462202490743.jpg
127KB, 600x927px
>>28162922
Make Equestria Cum Again... and Again... and Again... and Again...
>>
>>28163416
>"Luna, just because you snatched up the only stallion in Equestria that lasts longer than 15 seconds, doesn't mean that you get to brag about it."
"We think thou art, as the young ponies say, "totes jelly" of Us, sister."
>>
>>28162837
Read that in a New Yorker's accent.
>>
>>28163057
>The royal sisters spend centuries doing stupid things
>Celestia is currently halfway through mo'llenium
>Her chest tuft would drag on the floor if she didn't wear a necklace-thingy to hide it
>>
>>28163188
Yup. Dubs are fairly common. Only check trips if the containing post has something interesting and/or relevant to say. Quads are more noteworthy, but still content dependent. Quints and higher are cause for minor observation of chanian awe.
>>
>>28163870
I want to braid and tie ribbons in her chest fluff.
>>
>>28163870
>>28163956
>Luna is currently growing out her pubic tuft
>>
File: 1471191013618_FIXED.png (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471191013618_FIXED.png
125KB, 800x600px
>>28163956
>>28163870
I want to ride in her chest fluff.
>>28160845
>Yearling's face when she learns Anon is just making his stories up
>"How could you just lie to ponies?"
>"But that's what fiction means."
>>28159699
That's cool, but it needed more laser beams and rockets.
I'm really quite flattered
>>28163981
>That's not a tail
>>
>Twilight mind controls Anon
>Only uses it to make him say pure things
>"N-Now say that you like me, but not just on a friend level!"
>>
>>28164398
>"Twily."
"Y-Yes, Anon?"
>"Did you know that..."
[Breathing Intensifies]
>"You're my very BEST friend."
"...Yes Anon. I know."
>>
>>28164398
>Twilight mind controls Anon
>Only uses it to make him say pure things
>Unfortunately, due to his strange human mind, it causes him to act the opposite of what she wants
>"N-Now say that you like me, but not just on a friend level!"
"Fuck off."
>>
>>28164398
>Twilight, thinking that Anon is just shy and reserved, hits him with a Truth spell to try to get him to open up and be more stallion'y.
>It backfires.
>Anon isn't attracted to ponies.
>Anon finds them annoying a lot of the time.
>You know, all those thoughts you have in your head.
>Ponies' vision of pure, innocent human is shattered.
>Also reveals things certain ponies want to keep hidden.
>Like Cadence's constant attempts to goad him into an affair.
>Or the Flower Sisters camping out in his house, spying on him.
>>
>>28164567
"So Cadence just winked at me and said, "I've got a very long tongue."
>"Cadence... Why don't you ever show me your long tongue? You make me eat your clit every night without so much as thanks, then you go out and suck the first dick you see?!"
>"Shiny, honey, it's not my-"
>"I'm moving back in with my parents! Dad was right all along about you!"
"Then she took her tongue and licked some mare's ice cream from like two feet away as she passed. It was kinda funny."
>>
>>28164398
>"I like you, Twily... I REALLY like you."
>Oh Celestia, that was hot.
"W-What do you mean, Anonymous?"
>Say it, dammit.
>Anonymous looks straight at you, his pupils in the shape of hearts.
>"I wanna cuddle with you, and give eskimo kisses."
>Oh fuck, that made you cum right there.
"A-Anything else, Anonymous?"
>"I wanna hold your hooves."
>>
>>28164640
"Horse physiology and bestiality aside, Celestia was a hell of a ride. I have no idea where she kept all that marecum, but it took me about a week to get the smell out."
>"Oh, Celest... UGH! I can't even say that anymore without thinking about you an-"
"Her sister wasn't as messy, but she was much more vocal. I think she may have given me tinnitus."
>"Stop, stop, STOP! I don't want to know what you're thinking anymore."
"... Your mouth is plenty wide, but that fat neck and skinny esophagus of yours would make coc-"
>"AAGH!"
>>
>>28164707
"Y'know, it's not Blueblood's fault he's such a prick. It's just that Canterlot is super conservative, and he's into stallions, so he's got some inner turmoil going on."
>"... Wait, really? Colt-on-colt is pretty hot-"
"It's the diapers that freak me out, honestly. The guy's kind of a basket case."
>>
File: medium (1).png (291KB, 800x600px)
medium (1).png
291KB, 800x600px
>>28164567
>Twilight ruins Anonymous social life by making him admit all of the things everything thinks but is not appropriate for them to say.

>"Pinkie, I've never liked your Super-Duper-Extra Sweet Cinnamon Pie, and every time you make me eat one I have diarrhea for a week."
>"Rarity, every one of the outfits you have made for me I have silently burned in my backyard because the materials you use make my furless skin itch like mad."
>"Applejack, your cider was a disappointment and I think your brain as as large as the apples your grow, which are very small by Earth standards, by the way."
>"Rainbow, you're a cunt."
>"Fluttershy, Ms. Doe did not had an accident. She was, in fact, delicious."
>"Twilight, I knew you casted a truth spell on me, so I went with Zecora to remove it. I just wanted to tell you ponies that I'm done dealing with your shit. I'm moving to Gryphonia."
>>
>>28158613
All this green by frosty-sempai... instead of jagog.
Me has a sad.
>>
>>28164880
Ohhhhh sick burn!
>>
>>28164765
"Eris has taken to watching me in the shower."
>"Wait, what? Who's Eris?"
"She's Discord or at the very least is some relative of him. I assume she's him because how many reality warpers can Diabeetus Colored Horse Land have?"
>"That's not how you say diab-"
"I'd fuck her. I've always wanted to fuck a reality warper, to be honest. I'm just not sure if it's gay or not. I mean, if she, or is it he, can change her form and gender at will what does that count as?"
>"I know I'm going to regret this, but buck it: why do you want to rut a 'reality warper'"
"Air quotes look like shit with hooves. Anyway, there's tons of kinky shit I've alway wanted to try but biology and physics keep getting in the way. Like, I've always wondered what it'd be like to a have giant balls and a three foot co-"
>"I really need to find a way to reverse this spell."
"-um starts to change her into my bimbo sla-"
>*bamfgiggle*
"ck lord of all Equestria. Man, teleporting sounds gay as fuck. Imma go fuck that reality warper."
>>
>>28164880
You know, the Pinkie and Rarity issues are the sorts of things he probably could (and should) have just mentioned earlier.
>>
>>28159567
>you taught Twilight how to graffiti a train
I dislike this anon tremendously. He is first class douchenozzle.
>>
>>28164398
>>28164567
I need this.
>>
>>28164481
That hurts me inside. I want to cuddle that horse.
>>
File: wolf laugh.gif (1009KB, 500x270px)
wolf laugh.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>28164880
>>
>>28164567
>"There was this one time I caught her rubbing her cunt all over my things. My house smelled like marecum for a week."
"Wh-what?"

>>28164650
>You're furiously rubbing yourself against the carpet, looking for relief.
"Keep going."
>"I want to look into your eyes when I rub your belly."
>Oh, FUCK, Anon is kinky!
"More!"
>"Before we fall asleep in each other's arms, I want to whisper into your ear that I love you; that I'll always love you, and that nothing will ever, EVER change that."
>Great.
>Now you're horny AND you're sad.
"Wh-what else?"
>"I want to hold you to my chest and tell you that magic, even truth spells, doesn't work on humans."
>Anon picks you up for a hug and you spray his legs with your juices.
>>
File: 1463671640436.gif (4MB, 399x529px) Image search: [Google]
1463671640436.gif
4MB, 399x529px
>>28165101
>>Now you're horny AND you're sad.
>"Wh-what else?"
>>"I want to hold you to my chest and tell you that magic, even truth spells, doesn't work on humans."
daww

>Anon picks you up for a hug and you spray his legs with your juices.
and then that happened
>>
>>28165139
>"I want to hold you to my chest and tell you that magic, even truth spells, doesn't work on humans."
>Anon picks you up for a hug and you drop that SuperGulp of slurpee on his legs.
>Anon doesn't seem to mind; he's too busy eskimo kissing you and holding your hooves to notice.
>You wrap your arms around his neck and nuzzles his cheeks.
>Leaning in close, you whisper:
"What else do you want to say?"
>Anon smiles and whispers back.
>"I want to tell you that you make me happy, and that you're a very important person to me."
>Such forbidden words! Oh, if your mother heard about this...
>You hug him close.
>This is WAY better than the submissive sandwich-stallion you were hoping for.
>>
>>28165139
Did his cane have the 8 pointed star on it?
>>
File: 1458726234684.png (391KB, 975x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1458726234684.png
391KB, 975x1144px
>>28165215
Twilight hugs and cuddles are always nice.
>>
>>28165238
Bookhorse needs more love. She needs to be held and assured that you'll always love her. She needs to cuddled and hugged tight when she sleeps.
>>
This thread has just devolved into softcore at this point.
and I love it
>>
>>28165231
it was in fact a warhammer40k reference.
>>
>>28165278
>”I want to suck your-“
“Twilight, think carefully about what you’re about to say.”
>”Wait hold on” Twilight stopped, and began rifling through a nook she magiced out of thin air.
>”I know I read it in here… somewhere… ah found it!”
>Clearing her throat, Twilights expression changed into a more focused one.
>”I want to suck your blood!”
>Striking a, what she thought was an intimidating pose, Twilights cape billowed behind her.
“Yeah, not happening. So knock that off. You’re not a vampire or anything of the sort.”
>”But I am, Princess Celestia said that with our great power also comes a dark side. This is mine.”
“Are those plastic fangs?”
>”Maybe.”
>Twilight looked a bit sheepish at that.
>”My real ones haven’t sprouted yet.”
>What kind of nonsense was Celestia feeding your marefriend.
>>
>>28165629
You thought I was your marefriend Twilight, but it was I, DIO!
>>
>>28165641
“Twilight come back to bed, you know how cranky you get when you don’t get enough sleep.”
>Twilight stood in front of your bedroom window, starring outside into the darkness.
>”I’m now a creature of the night Anon, now is when I feel alive.”
“Right, well go right on ahead. But rest assured that creatures of the night don’t get snuggles or pancakes for breakfast.”
>Before you could even blink Twilight lay right next to you, her warm body pressed into yours, the soft silken fur tickling your bare flesh.
>”I guess tonight I will spare the townsponies from our hunt.”
“Sure you will. Now sleepy time.”
>Encircling the purple mare with your arms you hugged her close.
>You really needed to talk to Celestia about this garbage she’s been telling Twilight.
>>
>>28165629
>Twilight is convinced that she's becoming a vampire
>Tries her best to act spooky and scary but just acts so FUCKING adorable
>eg running around giggling in a black cape and trying to scare ponies
>Jumps out of bushes but gets her cape stuck
>Tries to stay up late to be a night-stalker, but gets too tired and falls asleep early
>Her plastic fangs make it hard to talk, making her mumble
>Sometimes the fangs fall out mid evil speech and she has to stop to clean them before putting them back in her mouth
>Can't bite necks to drink their blood, so she just tackles other ponies and licks them instead
>She and her "victim" are left a giggling pile of pone
>>
I've always enjoyed the "Chaste Anon has mares make sexual advances on him, and he isn't sure what to do" type stories

>Be anon in poneland
>Go out to buy food because too lazy to remember to stock the fridge
>Suddenley, see PurpleHorse at market place
>oh no
>try to keep head down, but all these horses are too short for you to be able do blend in
>"Hey, Anon!"
>Shitshitshitshit
>there's nowhere to hide
>PurpleHorse walks up to you
>"Heeey Anon, fancy meeting you here..."
>she bats her eyelashes
"Um... Y-yeah."
>"You out buying some food?"
>Gotta think fast
"Uhh, actually, I was just finished buying things!"
>she gives a non-beleiving glare
>"But you've only got, like, two tings in your bag"
>shit
"Well, I uhh-"
>"Well, if you're out looking for something to eat, why don't you come back to the castle with me... I'm sure I have SOMETHING you'll like.
"Oh, well it's just-"
>she starts getting closer
>"In fact, I've got something REALLY tasty in mind that I think you'll LOVE."
>oh god, not like this
"U-um I-i don't-"
>"why, if you're really hungry, you could even have some right now... there's plent of secluded allyways near by"
"W-what-?"
>"Come on, I'm sure you'll enjoy what I want to give you..."
"I-I don't think I-"
>"Come on, let's go!"
> she grabs your sleeve and starts pulling you away
>oh god, why?
>>
>>28165720
>Ah what a wonderful dream, the cheese flows down cracker mountain and the jello cups jiggle with their happy smiles as you lean down to eat one.
>Suddenly the jellos attack you with a rage for your consumption!
>No longer they cry biting into your neck?
>Jerking awake you try to move, only for a heavy weight atop of you.
>"Mmfmfm..."
>Straining your eyes in the dark you make out Twilight atop of you nuzzled deep into your neck.
>Ouch!
>She bit you!
>Granted it was more like a hicky, but still!
>Gently moving the mare off your neck after a surprising amount of resistance you frown at your purple pony princess.
>"I am the niiiight."
>Silly princess, that's Luna's thing.
"No, you are the books!" You whisper back.
>"Mm, books. Gimme..." Twilight reaches out to you before cuddling into your side.
>You sigh ready to drift only to feel her mouthing at your arm now.
>...You're talking with Celesita first thing in the morning.
>>
>Anon has a nightmare while Luna is spying on his dreams
>It's nothing serious by human standards, probably caused by late-night snacking
>Luna is traumatized
>"How can a mere colt's mind conjure such horrors? What other monstrosities dwell within his fair brow?"
>>
All these greentexts overlapping... What's going on??
>>
>>28165939
>The guards in front of the castle should have tipped you off that something was going on.
>Little horses tried to stop you from going into your own home.
>Fat chance.
>You put one in the trash can, the other well you put him on the lower branch of the tree.
>He was terrified and called you a meanie, which you didn’t give two shits about.
>What you did give a shit about was Twilight, and who was here based on the guards presence.
>You barely walked through the door, when you heard the instigators voice.
>”Twilight, your dark powers are growing. Before your final transformation you must complete the ritual.”
>Seriously, you were going to bend Celestia over your knee and give her such a whoopin.
>”You must absorb the essence of life from Anonymous.”
>”His essence?”
>”That correct, it’s the only way.”
“And do tell how exactly she’s going to do that?”

>Be Celestia
>Your hind end hurts, a lot.
>>
>>28166019
Every nightmare I've ever had was terrifying in the moment, but nonsensical as fuck when I woke up.
Like a sentient tornado that spread vines that trap and kill you, and hampsters that live in bags of dogfood that turn people into zombies.

I am positive she would be very traumatized by these
>>
>>28166084
I usually get the one where I'm fighting someone, but I'm moving way too slow to hurt him.
>>
Twilight's not just written as a villain, now she IS a villain.

She's uncouth, rude, and would totally hit a colt!
>>
>"It's sorrowful and lonely here, traveller. Tell me a story."
>>
>>28166194
>Be Anon, walking through the market
>You got a good deal on some rice, now all you need is celery and maybe some meat from the griffon hunter
>Oh hey, it's purplesmart
"Oh hey, Purplesmart!"
>She glares at you
>"D-don't call me that! Ass!"
>Well that wasn't very ni- D'oh!
>Did IntelligentLavender just hit you in the nads?
>Yep, yes she did

>Be Twilight
>Oh Celestia, what have you done?!
>>
>>28166239
>>Did IntelligentLavender just hit you in the nads?
>>Yep, yes she did

what i got from this is the fact that it didnt hurt at all and was just more stating a fact so this came to mind almost instantly

>silly tiny horse, marshmallows cant punch very hard
>>
>>28165762
>>Can't bite necks to drink their blood, so she just tackles other ponies and licks them instead
SCRAPE

AND LICK
>>
>>28165773
You mean "real life actual Anon"? I'm a fan too.
>>
>>28166019
>Luna sneaks into Anon's house and watches him sleep, a troubled look on her face.
>Gently stroking his hair with a forehoof, she whispers partly to him and partly to herself.
>"Who hurt you, Anon?"
>>
>>28166019
>not having dream tea parties with eldritch monstrosities on a nightly basis
>>
>>28166348
HEY ANON YA WANNA SEE TWILIGHT DANCE?
>>
>>28166172
I usually fight and kill just fine in my violent dreams, but usually end up dying by the end half the time.
>>
>>28166284
What I got from this is that Anon read a post about Anon getting hit in balls and then responded to it.

>Anon states the obvious
>>
>>28166394
You guys sound like you get some neat nightmares, I usually just get the spider dream.
>>
>>28166536
Are they really nightmares if you wake up feeling fine though? I like them.
>>
>>28166553
Ahh, I get the shit with temporary full body paralysis, Waking up unable to move and thinking you're being bitten by thousands of venomous spiders is what I get.
>>
>>28166578
The only time I had sleep paralysis I heard the screaming of the damned and 360 degree panoramic whispering.

Was fun.
>>
>>28166578
Well, that is certainly not feeling fine. Sorry to hear you get night terrors, that sucks man. I never actually remember my dreams.
>>
>>28166594
I remember some of mine every so often.

Like the one where I got in a knife fight and stabbed one guy in the chest several times, then caught a knife in the throat from the second guy.

Or another that was this frankly awesome mix of Halo and Afghanistan, fighting insurrectionist taliban next to a rolled over warthog in some sand dunes.
>>
>>28166594
I've gotten used to it, I notice I tend to have them more often when stressed.
Besides, I haven't torn any skin off trying to scrape away spiders in years.
>>
>>28165939
>You woke up to an odd sensation.
>It felt like some one was licking and gently sucking your neck.
>Oh for fucks sake.
“Twilight what are you doing?”
>”Twying tfu suck ywor eshenshe.”
“And how does licking my neck help accomplish this?”
>The slurping only intensified, the sensation of Twilights tongue on your neck, despite how nice it felt, was getting a little heated.
“Twilight, I’m going to count to three, that’s how long you have to stop.”
“One”
“Two”
“Three”
>The quick movement of you flipping her over earned a “eeep” noise from Twilight.
>She was now on her back , her eyes filled with worry.
>”What are you going to do?”
>Biting her lower lip, she shrank as you leaned over her small frame.
“Naughty pony’s must be punished.”
>Leaning down to her belly you began blowing the raspberry to end all raspberries.
>”No please stop!!”
>But you did not stop, there would be no mercy for evil little bloodsuckers.

---
I want to snuggle with a book horse, especially when she's half asleep and mumbling incoherently.
>>
>>28166234
>Traveller
>Flashbacks of No Man's Buy.
>Dear god the potential was there, just out of reach, why didin't you finish it?!
>tfw you will never find Equestria and catalouge all the crazy ponies and races upon the planet.
>>
>>28166613
>tfw all my dreams aren't cool
>tfw the only things I dream about are nonsensical conversations and landscapes
The biggest action I ever got in a dream is when I was flying through space dodging debris.
>>
>>28166757
really? that sucks, ive had some kick ass freams over the years. i even had one about starship troopers (the movie not the book) that would make luna go insane.
>>
>>28166019
>>28166084
At this point I actually WANT to have nightmares.

I think I used to have them when I was a kid. There was a recurring one where my pillow would float around my room and I'd have to jump off my bed to catch it...I don't know why that was scary to kid-me.

Now I don't have nightmares. Ever. I have scary MOMENTS in my dream, but never nightmares.
>>
>>28167037
I've heard calea zacatechichi is good for that.
>>
File: 1397373237534.jpg (73KB, 1138x854px) Image search: [Google]
1397373237534.jpg
73KB, 1138x854px
>>28166659
>>
>>28167037
A few years back, when I first got on the ride I got prescribed some stuff for quitting smoking. One of the side effects were extremely vivid dreams. One night I had one that felt so real I remembered everything from it. I was there, with all of them, never had a dream like that again after. Kind of wish I had kept taking it, but the other side effects combined with some previous anger issues really got me into some deep shit.

>>28167067
>That moment when silly bookhorse finds reasons to lick your face and steal kisses.
>>
File: Nightmare Moon 2.jpg (284KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Moon 2.jpg
284KB, 1600x900px
>>28166019
>Anon arrives sometime before Nightmare Moon is freed.
>After escaping and imprisoning her sister she decides to dreamwalk.
>Just like old times.
>Comes across Anonymous.
>His dream is showing the obvious signs for a real whopper of a nightmare.
>She could use a laugh/light snack.
>Enters Anon's dream.
>A few minutes pass.
>Comes out sobbing and screaming in fear.
>Anon had that dream about skinwalkers again.

>Nightmare Moon becomes mesmerized by Anon.
>Starts calling herself the Queen of Nightmares.
>Decides he shall become the King of Nightmares.
>They meet, talk, and become friends.
>Though Anon is a bit concerned.
>She keeps saying things like "The light shall die and we shall rule."
>"We shall dance in the streets utop the frozen remains of Canterlot."
>But she seems nice otherwise.

>When she is defeated by the EoH
>something happens.
>Sensing her growing affection for another the elements refuse to harm her.
>Instead of being banished from Luna, they merely separate into two.
>Luna got the wings.
>Nightmare Moon got the horn.
>She bolts from the castle and kidnaps Anon.
>Gives a bit monologue about how they'll rule the night together.
>Anon is cool with it, thinks eternal night sounds great.
>This mare seems nice, and important, and powerful.
>Better go along with it for now, besides, it seems like fun.
>>
>>28167119
Quitting cigs was easy for me, dip on the other hand..
>>
File: 1413664139687.png (375KB, 810x941px) Image search: [Google]
1413664139687.png
375KB, 810x941px
>>28167140
There was this story about Rarity helping Anon quit smoking but I can't find it anymore. It was really enjoyable.
>>
>>28167140
I still dip on occasion, coppenhagan is my vice aside from jack daniels and vodka
>>
File: sweet death nectar.gif (1014KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
sweet death nectar.gif
1014KB, 500x376px
>>28167140
>quitting
Good.
I'll get to 'Questria before all the rest of you fags.
>>
>>28167259
Not everyone that smokes lives a short life, y'know.
>>
>>28167233
Amen, Mint is just too fucking good, and that blue can is sexy.
>>28167259
>quitting
I quit smoking. Because I used to smoke when I binge drank with friends I developed a Pavlovian response to puke shortly after smoking.
>>
>>28166818
i just imagine Luna looking at all the muscly colt humans and wonder what they were doing, then the giant fucking beetle crawls out of the ground under her and she watches a bunch of dudes get melted. Anon is in the background on the ship laughing his ass off uncontrollably firing into the bug until Rico blows it up.
>>
>>28167300
NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE!
>>
>>28166019

>The Princess of the Night was practially raving. Her eyes were wide and bloodshot. She barely seemed to notice her meal in front of her.

>"We're telling you 'Tia, it was horrible!"
>"The things in his mind are beyond comprehension!"
>"Twas as if the power of your Sun was unleashed upon the fair surface of Equestria. The ball of flame would have engulfed the entriety of Manehattan, with room to spare!"
>"And he was right in the middle of this titanic explosion. In the blink of an eye he was gone, burned away into nothing but a faint shadow burned into the ground..."

>Luna closed her eyes and shivered violently

>"That wasn't even the worst I saw in his mind. Despite it's horror, it was almost merciful in it's swiftness. I don't know how he can be so cheerful in his waking hours, when Death haunts his dreams. When suffering and pain and fear are such frequent disruptions to his rest."
>>
>>28167400
Anon still has nightmares about the nuke scene from T2, I see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI
>>
>>28167400
>Let's make it clear here: dreams in Equestria are awesome
>You're always aware of when you're in a dream here, so every night is a series of lucid madness
>Tonight, you've dedicated yourself to watching a series of nonstop explosions, growing exponentially in size each time
>And, since it's a dream, you wont burn your eyes out staring directly into them
BOOOM
"YEAAAHHH!"
>You think that one had just passed the Little Boy's blast raidus
>>
>>28166019

>Luna refuses to walk on dirt or grass anymore.
Is found studying magical methods of detecting things underground
>When asked why she would only mumble incoherently about snakes and worms and something called a "graboid"...
>>
File: 1470951642325.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1470951642325.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>28167531
>>
>>28167531
the first movie was great. the next two were complete shit.
>>
>>28167345
that sounds kick ass actually. th reall dream was me and 7 other people (we were in lines of three) and we were going through one of those trenches from the third movie until we turned a corner an two guys were pulling open a very heavy door. once they get it open a hoard of the reguler bugs come out and starts slaughtering us. the row behind me turns around to shoot then dies immedeitly, then my row turns around. then i woke up. sorry for the bad grammer, i havent slept since yesterday.
>>
>>28167573
its cool, and it sounds like the scene where the bugs just got through the fence and the soldiers couldn't get a firing line going. fucking brutal.
>>
>>28167586
ive got others if want hear them, not about starship troopers though.
>>
>>28167600
Fuck it, shoot out a few. A writefag that takes up the idea can use them to scare the shit out of Luna. Wait till your up though and your spelling gets better though, sleep is necessary.
>>
File: Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png (300KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png
300KB, 600x700px
>>28166732
>"I've heard many stories like this."
>She sighs.
>"It's sorrowful and lonely here, traveler."
>>
>>28167611
ill write one while the sleeping pills kick in.
this is all based off of a dream i had and is intended to inspire the wrightfags.

>you were anon
>dream anon to be more precise
>and you were having tons of fun
>since you came to Equestria you found that lucid dreaming is unbelievably easy
>the other night you dreamed that you were a U.S soldier in iraq, and the night before you dreamed that you were the king of the Prussian empire
>this time you were an NC heavy in a not so brutal firefight
>you were taking point "A" with a around 13 other people
>five heavy troops, two MAX's, an engineer for each, three medics and one light assault trooper
>their (there or they'er) were around two hundred or so other's outside in vehicles waiting to ass blast the vanu
>or the T.R, you didnt really pay attention in the briefing
>nobody said anything as the last of the bases nanites were all auto hacked and we all rushed to get in the few remaining a.p.c's
>as you abandoned your team (your weren't in a squad so its ok) and got in the backseat of a Harrasser you heard the commander yell in a heavy scottish accent
>HEAR THE MUSIC OF GLORY
>then the bag pipes started playing

anything i should change? i haven't done much i n the way of writing since high school.
>>
>>28167703
just noticed an error
>their (there or they'er) were around two hundred or so other's outside in vehicles waiting to ass blast the vanu
replace the word "were" with "are" in your heads.
>>
>>28167703
I love the bagpipes, MOAR! Also find a fun bagpipy song to post with it.
>>
>>28167718
>find a fun bagpipy song to post with it.
already done ill post the next part in few.
>>
>>28167703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOoPQ6JmbM
>the commander yelled again
>AONE TWO
>you were suddenly jerked back as the Harasser lurched forward with the power of 20 mildly annoyed Irishman
>you had a a grin so big even bozo the clown was jealous
>you could feel the wind go through the gaps in your armor and the bagpipes on your ears
>as you continued forth along with the ginormous wave of anti vanu ass blast you got out your rocket launcher
>it the standered rocket launcher fot the N.C but it will do just fine
>you looked up and saw many drop ships,gunships and fighters going ahead of the ground force to tushy tamper them from the air
>all the sudden their (there or they'er) was a hail of fire towards your group
>rocket launchers, anti vehicle turrets and reguler rifle fire hailed its way against the armored vehicles destroying a few of the Flashes that went ahead of the group
>the harasser you were in bolted forward over a rock and into the base limits with more just behind you
>you got out of the harasser along with the driver while the gunner stayed put
>you both went inside the building rushing forward clearing the building of and spandex trash along the way
>>
>>28167827
>you could hear the fighting outside as you went up to a window and quickly look outside before ducking for cover after an energy bolt went by your head
>you quickly went to the second and looked out the window
>the group you were apart of had already deployed the sundys and were in the process of shutting down the outer shields
>you looked around for the driver but it appears he has fucked off to help the main force
>leaving you
"god dammit"
>you peer out of another window facing the vanu complex and spot the inner shield generator
"time for glory"
>you sneak out of the building with the quietness of one thousand drunk scotsmen sneaking out for more bear
>meaning not quiet at all
>you decided that sprinting as fast as you can across and open area while a battle was going on was a good idea
>it somehow was and your not dead via spandex ass
>you press a few buttons on the generator in order to destabilize it
>once its destabilized you run back to were you were before
>in a mostly bombed out metal building
>you see something in the corner of your eye but it quickly disappears
"was that a fuckin pony?"

i'm going to go to bed and leave the rest up to the writefags. goodnight you pony loving faggots.
>>
>>28167847
Night time battles with Moonbutt? Yes please.
>>
>>28167128
I like the first two parts.
Not so much the third.
Good prompt otherwise.
>>
>>28166732
I've been meaning every planet and star system after Celestia, Twilight, and Sunset Shimmer. One I named Applejack.
>>
>>28167827
>>all the sudden their (there or they'er)
Dude. You have the entirety of humanity's knowledge at your fingertips.
>>
>>28167847
Some simple things.
1. Capitalize the first leter of EVERY sentence.
2. Put a period at the end of every sentence, unless a question mark or exclamation mark is needed.
3. The three "their"s are:
>1. Their: refers to one owning something, such as, "It was their cat who clawed the drapes."
>2. There: refers to a place, such as "The crates need to go over there."
>3. They're: is a contraction of they are, and should be used as such. Ex. "They're going to the pool later."
>>
>>28168154
thanks, ill keep that in mind when i write the next part.
>>
>>28164567
>Anon spews his dirty fantasies with ponies.
>Hey rainbow, I know it's edgy. But I'd like to break your wing so you can't fly away then forcefully pop your cherry.

>Hi sub but. You are too big to fuck because I'm not into beastalaty, you're in the uncanny valley of animal sex. Your sister though she's smaller and has a more slender frame. I'd love to fuck her till she's screaming. Then til she stops screaming.
>>
>>28168259
Anon's or yours?
>>
>>28168282
I am anon.
>>
>>28167300
My dad smoked for 40 years and quit abou 5 years ago. He's 71.
>>
>>28168154
Shush, Shukaku. You /know/ this won't help.
>>
File: Oh_la-bzzz.png (189KB, 490x606px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_la-bzzz.png
189KB, 490x606px
Something requested in previous thread... because of previous thread. Bon-bon and tufts later
>>
>>28168905
Bzz?
>>
>>28168905
I-Is that ApApony? I like the drawing, pencil. The mane, especially. You're really becoming better at drawing, pencil.
>>
>>28168921
Thank anon who designed her with that mane
>>
>>28168905
Holy shit bzz bzz
You are a hero
>>
>>28168905
>When your colt turns up the vibrations.
>>
>>28168937
Pencil-rgre-anon, are you the one drawing the pie adventures?
>>
>>28169040
I told him to just post with his name, but he is half-anoning this shit for some reason.
>>
>>28169040
Nope, I'm not Pencil (that's why I added "rgre" part). Just using pencils and paper mostly
>>
>>28169050
Isn't this >>28168905 done on not pencil and paper?
>>
>>28169079
Mostly, not always. And you can't use photo of pencil drawing as a react pic (that was requested)
>>
>>28169099
>>
File: 1470099338595.gif (179KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470099338595.gif
179KB, 512x512px
>>28169112
And anons vectorized it to use properly. One in >bug even animated it
>>
>>28169135
Sudden earthquake and flood levels the local changeling hive.
>>
>>28168905
Why are you the best?
>>
>>28169135
>You're out of eggs
>Your carapace is starting to crack
>Your alien mate still wants more
#buglyfe
>>
File: definetly_consensual.jpg (37KB, 262x353px) Image search: [Google]
definetly_consensual.jpg
37KB, 262x353px
That little mare downtown really want to be with you, Anon.
Why haven't you given her already what she wants?
>>
>>28169469
Lube up.
>>
>>28168905
OR here
Thank you based Pencil
>>
File: 1461935936636.jpg (521KB, 1280x1601px) Image search: [Google]
1461935936636.jpg
521KB, 1280x1601px
>>28169494
Oh, I'll give it to her alright.
>>
File: size of Venus' snout.png (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
size of Venus' snout.png
85KB, 500x500px
>mfw I still can't horse even if horse is slightly better

>>28169112
>mfw the vibrations are too strong
that anon went way overboard, wtf was she even thinking

>>28168905
>mfw I'm not as qt as my sister
>>
>>28169685
Why is she so angry.
>>
>>28169696
She is a silly filly and just spilled her OJ.
>>
File: concerned-chrysalis.gif (44KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
concerned-chrysalis.gif
44KB, 478x478px
>>28169696
I don't know, but she scares me.
>>
>>28169696
Egg Donor stole Anon's steaks. They were supposed to be for dinner.
>>
>>28169135
>>28169469
>>28169502
>tfw you've run dry but colt's still ruttin'
>>
File: 1461799841739.png (614KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461799841739.png
614KB, 1200x1000px
>>28169469
TOO MUCH
TOO MUCH
>>
>>28169949
Thoroughly bred.
>>
File: 1454029505014.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1454029505014.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>28169469
>>28169949
>>28169973
>breeding the villains
>>
>>28169992
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
>>
File: 147470_edit_chrysoviet.png (220KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
147470_edit_chrysoviet.png
220KB, 600x632px
>>28169992
>bugs
>villains

The ponies are the villains. Bugs literally need just love.

>doing villain things
>not leading the lings to build the great union with mighty hoof
>not showing them the bright sun of freedom above
>not making sure that the dream of the people is secure
>>
>>28170117
Changeling only need love, anon produces massive amounts of love.
Comrade Anon Y. Mous can feed all,
All are equal
All Hail The Supreme Leader Y. Mous.
>>
File: 1445281895792.jpg (119KB, 1089x780px) Image search: [Google]
1445281895792.jpg
119KB, 1089x780px
>>28170117
>>28170169
I want to lead the hive to glory and prosperity.
>>
File: list in her eyes IN PROGRESS.png (3MB, 3100x2250px) Image search: [Google]
list in her eyes IN PROGRESS.png
3MB, 3100x2250px
Hey [RGRE],
what should Twilight's list say?

Pencil original here http://imgur.com/a/CGdIf
>>
>>28170213
hawt
>>
File: 1392573183487.jpg (118KB, 748x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392573183487.jpg
118KB, 748x600px
>>28170213
Nice work there, Mr. Vector Man.
>>
>>28170213
"ur a faget"
>>
>>28170263
no vectors
i'm using paint.net and obsessive compulsion
>>
>>28170213
Do a version with Lal's list first. Why the fuck not?
Then imagine her going to the biggest fucking library of fucking books and do a list for that
>>
>>28170278
yes i was planing to

want to give y'all opportunity to contribute
>>
>>28158636
>The writefag herd settles into idle chitchat at the chineighse restaurant
>Some laughter
>A few notebooks passed between ponies
>Some suggestions, some notes - some playful "what if" crossovers are bantered around
>All in all, it's very, very comfy
>especially compared to the relative insanity of the con-
>*BANG*
>Coolkids lets out an uncontrollable stallionish squeal, and utensils are dropped in shock
>All heads turn towards the door that was just kicked in
"HEY COLTS WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY?!"
>Well *that* got all the colts in the restaurant screaming now
>LaP's muzzle scrunches slowly
>You can tell - it's the sound of granite-on-granite
>"Who the buck is-"
>The mystery mare leaps onto the table, striking a dramatic pose
>As one, the writefag herd groans/squeals/sighs/tries to use the emergency epipen they usually carry for this exact purpose
>"Wh-why do you smell like an apartment fire-"
"Ssshhhuuuuu, gentle Shukaku. There's no need to call the ponice....maybe."
>nipple tassels floating in the imaginary breeze, she addresses the wall with vim and vigor-
"IT'S STORYTIME FOALS-"
>Frosty reaches up in vain, trying to stab the sweet, sweet antipsychotic medicine into her target's thigh
>"NO BNW NO-"
>but it's too late. She unhinges her jaw and sings the song of her people: http://pastebin.com/pJ47xx9g
>>
>>28170321
>ice ice ice ice ice you gotta get some ice
>oh BUCK why did this have to happen on your watch?!
>Historically a Queendom's rule goes to shit AFTER a couple generations, not a couple months!
>You summon all of Anon's ice - His ice chest, the fridge, even that little bag of unfrozen blue ice in his sock drawer
>You leave his glass pipe alone, though
>a stray thought enters your head
>how can blue ice be real if the cold isn't real?
>You shake your head from side to side - A MYSTERY FOR ANOTHER TIME
>You apply all the ice directly to his crotch...area
>... little higher?
>no. He's still groaning
>little low-
>"Ooohhh~"
>His hands fondle the ice in your magical grip
>l-lewd
>You would let him keep running his fingers through your magical aura, but, yanno
>There are witnesses
>waitaminute
"DERPY!"
>"YOU SAID I HAD AMNESTY-"
>The mailmare spreads her wings wide, looking around like a chamelion for an escape route
>independent eyes are spoopy
>But back to the matter at hoof
"Derpy, did you hear anything break? Is he bleeding -"
>Your eyes go wide as you invade her personal space
"Did you hear something POP?"
>Oh Celestia if a stallion was sterilized on your direct watch you might as well-
>"Uuuuggghhhh...."
>Anonymous unceremoniously falls to his side, curling up slightly - but his face isn't in as much pain as before
>"Just.... just give me a moment."
>>
>>28170333
>You are Anonymous
>And you are recovering from the most passionate and forceful kiss your testicles have ever had
>It'd be sexy if it wasn't so painful
>You grip the plastic-wrapped ice, kneading it into your boys
>Easy there, lads
>Easy
>You tenatively spread your legs a bi-
>Nonono that hurts, that hurts way too much
>You close them again
"Just...ugh."
>You inhale deeply, trying to center yourself
>Focus on the breathing
>Not on the pain
>Yeah... there we go...
>After a few minutes you're able to sit up
"Thanks for the ice, Purpledrank."
>Twilight frowns, staring at your crotch
>....well fuck you too, Twilight, I'm just working with what I was give-
>"Take off your pants."
"Aha ha ha... what."
>She looks up at you with determination
>"I need to check for bruising, swelling and possible subdermal bleeding. Depending on the damage, we might need to take you to the hospital-"
>You shake your head
"No... no... just... I'm fine."
>"No, you THINK you're fine - we need a doctor to check you out-"
"Like you've been checking me out-"
>"I am being a professional-"
"Professionally checking me out-"
>"UUGH"
>Twilight stomps her hoovsies, which means you win again
>And that brings a small smile to your face
"Hey, so... Derpony."
>You turn to look at your mailmare
"What was th-
>She has on the truest face of regret
>The saddest pone
>ears flat back
>Tail tucked between her legs
>Eyes slightly watery, her forehooves holding her mailbag tightly infront of her
>She won't meet your gaze for more than a moment
>"A-anon, sir, I'm really sorry-"
>Your heart siezes up
"NNNNNNNGGGHH-"
>You spasm, violently, as you fight the widowmaker
>I'm a-comin', Mabel
>>
>>28170213
>>what should Twilight's list say?
>Enchant cock and balls
>Ride enchanted cock and balls
>>
>>28170341
>But at least Derpy's face brightens up considerably, breaking out into an uncontrollable smile
>"Gee, thanks Mr. Anon! That's really swell of you-"
>"SWELL?!"
>Twilight rounds onto Derpy, eyes wide
>"DERPY, ANON IS HAVING A HEART ATTACK-"
>Derpy giggles softly. "No, Twilight. He does that every time I uh... make a mistake and apologize. It's his way of saying he forgives me!"
>"I.. WHAT?!"
>Twilight looks down at you
>You twitch and froth at the mouth at her
>She looks at Derpy, who's bouncing happily to herself
>". . . Fuck me. Now I know why Luna drinks."
>Inhaling deeply and hitting your chest, the red begins to seep from your vision
>You live to see another day
>Again
"Guh... aah... hah..."
>You sit up again - this time quite woozy, holding onto the table to stabilize yourself
"Let's just.... be more careful next time, yes?"
>Derpy nods enthusiastically, while Twilight just looks at you with such concern
>Like Rarity does Opal when she reacts to catnip
>Like Fluttershy does one of her animals when they're mad with fever
>Like Applejack does anytime Applebloom opens her mouth
>You give her a look, and she drops it
>Damnit, those looks are expensive...
>Anyway
>Your subconsious has been nagging at you about something for quite some time
>Let's divert some brainpower to responding. Whatcha got, lizard brain?
>'WHY IS IT SO QUIET I DON'T LIKE IT WHY IS IT SO QUIET-'
>Uh...
>That's a very good thought.
"Hey... Twilight?"
>"Y-yes?"
"Why is it so quiet outside?"
>You see both ponies' ears swivel
>aww
>And they frown
>"That... isn't there construction supposed to be going on?"
>"And Diamond Dogs are never quiet...or orderly. Or not smelly-"
>You roll your eyes and get up - carefully - and make your way to the window
>. . .
>Well
>Your property values just went to shit
>There's about a dozen dogs rolling on your lawn - in unison - and just off your property
>in place of the road
>is what looks like a...
>>
>>28170213
>get bred by apex predator
>>
>>28170419
>You want to say a greco-roman coliseum, Parthenon, and festival all rolled into one
>Columns everywhere
>Vines n' shit tastefully climbing them
>I mean - is all that actual *marble*?
>And it looks like there's half a dozen minotaurs cooking up a feast
>You whistle appreciatively
>As one, the dogs on your lawn stop rolling around
>Damnit
>Why is the human master race always gotta have shit hearing arou-
>The dogs all roll towards you
>You screw your eyes shut, turning away
>WOW. That is... just... a lot of nipples
>You assume it's all happy barking outside, and you step away from the window
"Uh... not that I want to, uh..."
>"Combust?" Derpy queries
>"Complain." Twilight deadpans
". . ."
>You inhale deeply
"Shit."
>shit shit shit shit shit
>"You... ok, Anon?"
>You bite your lip
>The one thing you don't want to admit, you just might
>And if you do
>You'll never hear the end of it
"Nothing, just... thinking."
>"Well don't hurt yourself!" Twilight snarks, being rewarded with a half-melted bag of ice tossed in her direction
"Please."
>"Mm, you mean thank you, as in, 'Thank you, Princess Twilight, for taking such good care of me'." she sing songs at you
>Oh, my sweet summer child. Do not test me today.
". . . Anyway. What do you think we should do about these guys out here? I mean, traffic'll be hell tomorrow..."
>You feel something deliciously soft and warm press against your calf, and when you look you see Twilight 'innocently' pressing her tuft into your leg
>"Well, *I* think you should just let your resident Princess handle everything - you just relax and stop worrying your little-"
>Oh child.
>No.
"So, *princess*-"
>You grin, rounding on her
"I was supposed to go shopping today-"
>Her smug smile droops a little
>"Well. Just give me a list and I'll-"
"Nope."
>Oooh, she's frowning again.
>>
>>28170492
You mean, "apex bredator". After all, Anon is a masterbaker.

>>28170525
>"Anon, You have to see what's going on outside -"
"I do and I don't care. I'm not under house arrest, you've got no right to keep me cooped up in here, and I have to shop for food to feed myself."
>You draw yourself up past manlet height, and cross your arms over your chest
"I'm going to go get ready, and I expect to be able to shop, unmolested, in about 15 minutes. How you do this is up to you - seeing as how you don't want my opinion, *princess*."
>You grin as you hiss out the last word, Twilight stomping her hooves again in frustration
>Yeeesss your tiny pony frustration fuels me
>"F-fine. Fine. 15 minutes?"
>You nod
>"Right. See you in 2 hours-"
>You sigh as Twilight turns, starting to make plans with Derpy
>Whatever
>The gauntlet has been laid down today
>And by your ancestors, you will prevail
>Because failure means a fate worse than death, worse than anything else you can imagine
>You'd have to admit to Twilight she was right, and you should've let her handle it from the beginning
>And that's just something you can't live with

>You are
>well
>Your friends call you Pringles
>But your real name might just be longer than an arbitrarily set boundary of 2,000 characters, so, you stick with that for the most part
>*tak*
>The minotauren moves a tiny carved turtle across the board
>"So...You're here to take him to Caninida, and we're here to take him to Labarynthia."
>Licking your muzzle - and intentionally showing some teeth, you reach forward - pushing your hawk over the turtle and into her territory
>*tak*
"That's the long and short of it. We're ... not necessarily enemies-"
>"But not allies either."
>*tak*
>Hmm. What's she doing with the bear?
"Yes and no."
>You move your fox over to stall her bear
>*tak*
>"So. Are you going to sabotage us?"
>*tak* *tak* *tak*
>t'ch. Phoenix - bold move, but it took your hawk and fox out of play.
>>
>>28170619
master breeder
>>
>>28170321
>"HEY COLTS WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY?!"
Fuck I love that parody.
>>
>>28170213
>that background
Why not to went with more "made of simple figures" and toned down one? He had some stars and too bleak to notice circles on a bigger pic.
Screen as an example

>what should Twilight's list say?
That >>28165101 or original "too lewd" quotes from sketches, ones that will fit in scrolls
>>
>>28170213
Is the list reflected in Twilight's eyes?
Because, it should be flipped like in a mirror.
>>
>>28170762
Of course not.
The list is IN her eyes.
She is looking at Anon.
It's like the heart eyes shit, but with lists
>>
>>28170762
Man. Man, you're slow anon. I wanna make fun of you, but I kinda feel bad about it too.
>>
>>28170525
>>"Combust?" Derpy queries
kek
>>
>>28170619
Bah. That "masterbaker" should've been spoilered at the end. Ah well.

"Not at all."
>Hmm. You lean back, studying the board as a whole
>You still own most of the map
>And you have the hills and river, so if you play conservatively, you should win
>But, what's the fun in that?
>"Oh?"
>You flip over some cards, changing the outlay of the map
>Time to be bold!
"We're here just to fetch - eer... establish The Master as the Supreme Alpha. Whether or not that's in Montreball or in Cowrinth doesn't matter to the Temple of the Good Dog."
>"Hm."
>With the river now blocked, your hills form an upland lake - but that also forces your entire army out and down the hills. With nowhere to go, you begin to push
>*tak* *tak*
>"So, in essence, We could take him back to Labarynthia, as long as he remains the eer... King, for lack of a better word, of the Diamond Dogs?"
>*tak* *tak* *tak*
>Battles rage on, but that's not your goal - you fly over, dig under, or slide around as many of her defenders as possible
>This leaves you with only your smallest, weakest units
"More or less."
>Your Minotauren host laughs
>"So, we just have to absorb your entire nation into ours-"
>You smirk
"-or the other way around"
>"-and we'll have peace? You do realize the Senate will have my teats for this."
>*tak*
>"Game, by the way."
>You see she's surrounded your stag, the king-of-the-forest, who stands on a small hill
>You stare at him, at his painted green eyes, and smile softly
>The rest of your units are all holding the high ground, if barely, and only by burrowing
"Yes, well... the way I see it."
>You reach up and flip the dam card over, breaking the dam
>"Oh!"
>Your foe sits up suddenly, eyes wide
>You've flooded the entire map, wiping out everyone's units
"We either succeed together, or fail together."
>All except your stag
"Because to him... I doubt it matters either way."
>"Hmm... well damn. Well played."
>The two of you smile at each other - until your tent is opened
>>
>>28170824
>"Pringles - oh!"
>Thimbles looks between you and your guest
"Ah! Uh, Thimbles, this is my friend, Helga."
>"Hi!" The tauress chirps
>"Hm."
"Don't be discouraged - that means she likes you!"
>"Really?!" Helga beams at your packmate, who looks at you flatly
>"Why do you do this to me, Praetorian?"
>Ouch. Used your real name - something must be up.
"What's up?"
>"Well. My hunters saw movement - we think The Master is about to appear-"
"FOR WALKSIES?!"
>Your face breaks out in a manic grin, tail beating heavily against... well, everything
>You see Thimbles' tail start to sway back and forth, but she fights against it
>"Y-yes, we think-"
>ohboyohboyohboy
>You almost bound out of your seat, if it weren't for years of schooling and training forcing you to remain, ah, composed
"COME ON LET'S GO COME ON COME ON-"
>"OH SWEET HE'S COMING OUT LET'S GO-" your Tauress new best friend forever agrees
>Yaaaayyyy
>As Helga bolts out the door past Thimbles, she holds out a paw to stop you
"Er... yes? Don't you dare make me late for walkies DON'T YOU DARE-"
>"Pringles, calm down, calm down. We guard His Most Sacred Lawn, we will be first to be leashed. Just..."
>Thimbles looks you up and down, studying you
>"What... was going on in here?"
"Mmm. Negotiations."
>"....what game is that?"
>You turn to look at the table, game board now abandoned
"....I have no idea."
================
Updoot done. Maybe more tonight, maybe not. Pastebin updoot soon.
>>
>>28170321
>>28170333
>>28170341
>>28170419
>>28170525
>>28170619
>>28170824
>>28170903

Done! Pastebin here: http://pastebin.com/pJ47xx9g

Next time on Gripes of Wrath:
>"Anon, don't you leash that bitch"
"But... but it's studded leather-"
>"Damn you and your fashion whimsy, colt!"

>"Luna, I don't think this is a good idea."
"We have to use THE DEVICE."
>Both alicorns look up at the bottle of pure everclear, suspended in a magical field
>"But we don't have any mixers-"
"DAMNIT MARE, WE TAKE IT STRAIGHT"

>"Ah'm not certain about this, Cheerilee."
"Ins'a'lolly, Applebloom. We must save the HMD for ponykind. Now."
>Cheerilee tightens the straps on applebloom's saddlebags
"You go to the market, you pour the white powder into the soda, you go to Elysium."
>Applebloom wiggles happily. "You mean, you'll take me n' the girls to the Elysium Waterpark this weekend?"
"Falaffle, Applebloom, flalalala. Now go-"

ALL THIS AND MORE, PROBABLY NOT NEXT TIME ON GRIPES OF WRATH.
>>
>>28170981
>that fucking cheerilee
my sides
>>
>>28170212
Brev lettle colt
hwent pazt the glen
peeked into the changeling den

he lefd hno trayz
beneet moon-beams

not a whisper

not a scream
>>
>>28170981
Good shit, very good shit. I rather enjoy the diamond dogs for some reason. That being said, Cheerily appears to be part of some cult that pony kind got to have with a previous Anon.

I rather like that, also BMW since your here, what's your take on an idea of a story that also has alternative endings due to certain choices being made? Like a cyoa, but more slower as I'd finish the main story and the other endings would be written on the side and pastedo or something
>>
>>28162593

>Stallion Bikini

So a dick sock and bra for the balls?
>>
>Anon is decidedly uncomfortable with all the exposed genitals, especially the big floppy horse dicks
>Mares think he's their shy wallflower husbando
>>
>>28171498
>especially the big floppy horse dicks
thats not how it works
>>
>>28171545
>especially the tiny, impotent horse weiners
>because ponies are proportionally smaller
Anon's dick is larger than a horse's and he doesn't know how to respond to that information
>>
>>28171498
>big floppy horse dicks
>what is a sheath
u fail horsecockology
>>
>>28171337
Well. First, all that "next time" stuff is utterly bullshit. So cheerilee was just... I dunno. Shenanigans.

Second... I wouldn't do "choices". I'd do *a* choice. Every time you have a split where you could have a choice, consider that a "nexus" - just for the purposes of this advice.

Each time you have a nexus, you have to write corresponding, parallel stories based on each choice. So you have 1 nexus, you're writing 2 stories that are the same arc, but different. Then you have another nexus... and you're writing/updating 4 stories.... and on and on. It becomes impossible to follow.

You should then, instead, have a "nexus" that can have multiple viewpoints - or can be taken multiple ways. Maybe some character goes on a train for manehatten. That's your "nexus", but you do nothing with it - just keep writing the story.

When you have your choice at the end, you then basically color each previous nexus in the light of the choice made. It's kinda... pseudo-rewriting. Maybe choice A was "he was getting the thing for Anon!" whereas choice B was "he was running away from Anon and didn't help...".

That way, you're still writing only 2 stories, and yet you're not shoehorning anything in.

Does that make any sense?
>>
>>28171545
>how do I sexual attraction makes the penis go bigger
>>
>>28165139
I've always thought that whole resistance/immunty to magic thing is a massive copout, mostly because it only accounts for anon and not everything else around him. What's to stop a mare from immobiling anon by freezing the air around his feet or being knocked down by a big gust of air?
>>
>>28172014
>What's to stop a mare from immobiling anon by freezing the air around his feet or being knocked down by a big gust of air?
The fact that the average unicorn is inept as fuck at magic and can only manage a levitation spell a most?
>>
>>28172018
This, it's not they they can't do those things, but most little pones are either to magically weak or don't posses the critical thinking skills to move past "magic immune, don't try magic anymore"
>>
>>28172045
Ironically, this means that Twiggles could still be supremely dangerous, once she manages to puzzle out what's going on.
>>
>>28172238
So kill her first?
>>
>>28172045
>Most unicorns can only do the simplest of spells.
>There are some that can barely into magic, barely able to lift a spoon if that.
>Cue shenanigans with Anon asking mares to show him some magic and them running away crying(equivalent to saying you have a tiny dick)
>>
>>28172300
>"Yes, yes tell me how tiny my horn is!"
"...I-"
>"I can barely cast, look, all I manage are these weak little sparks. Celestia, yes, tell me how I can't even get a shield up"
"I-is Bonbon in? I just wanted to get some more taffy."
>"Unf, I can't even pull taffy. Tell me how weak and worthless I aaaAAAAAAMMMMMMMGHHH!"
"Right. I think I'll just get some apples instead."
>>
File: 1444139578287.png (182KB, 1000x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1444139578287.png
182KB, 1000x1209px
>>28172367
FUCK do I love Lyra.
>>
File: lyra_is_magic_by_snapai-d5lk3g6.png (43KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
lyra_is_magic_by_snapai-d5lk3g6.png
43KB, 550x400px
>>28172367
>tfw Lyra wants you to put a horn chastity belt on her and pound her defenseless ponut like an earth pony slut
>>
>>28172367
>Lyra has a humiliation kink
>>
>>28172393
>>28172397
>>28172399
I want to bully and then completely dominate qt mares. The thought gets me unbelievably hard.
>>
>>28172435
I want to stealthily sexually tease them in public, making them work and walk around all hot and bothered all day long then wreck them come night time in the bedroom.
>>
>>28172367
>Lyra is actually a unicorn!Twilight-tier spellcaster
>Due to her humiliation fetish, she pretends to be below-average
>She gets off all the time and nopony knows

"Lyra, can you levitate those boxes for me?
>"I'm sorry, Bonbon, my magic just isn't strong enough. I'll have to carry them like a filthy stupid mud pony instead."
>>
>>28170761
Its incomplete
The yellow background was just a stand in, and not all the details are there
>>
File: 1335322929693.jpg (220KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1335322929693.jpg
220KB, 1000x1000px
>>28172453
>"I'm sorry, Bonbon, my magic just isn't strong enough. I'll have to carry them like a filthy stupid mud pony instead."
>>
>>28170213
What is this from? It seems familiar but, for the life of me, I can't remember.
>>
>>28172393
>>28172397
>>28172399
I miss Lyra's weird lewd shenanigans in green.
>>
>>28172623
Its literally a typo from some mlp fan fic that got stuck in my head, that i requested and Pencil drew, then i colored

I don't know how that's familiar to you
>>
>>28172672
Which fic?
>>
>>28172367
Oh god, please, writefags.
>>
>>28172693
I cannot for the life of me remember, but I remember it was about Luna, and not twilight, but I prefer purple-smart and the joke works better with her
>>
>>28172453
Lyra did go to Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns alongside Twilight, so it is canon that she's actually pretty strong magic wise.

L&P's Fucking Bon Bon series made me love those two.
>>
File: Thinky Belle.png (135KB, 949x841px)
Thinky Belle.png
135KB, 949x841px
Has anyone done a greentext where some pony (like celestia) tries to get into Anon's pants and gets much more than she asks for? A combination of him being very confident and equines generally having a low sexual stamina or something like that.
>>
>>28173030
You mean where it gets to the point where she's trying to crawl out of the room and he drags her back in?
>>
>>28173030
pretty much
>>
>>28170321
Damn, over a year and I still can't seem to be quick enough with that pen.
And... m-maybe I do hesitate some days because I just love how wild your mind is write-wife

Great update, lost my sides a couple times
>>
Hey m8s I'm sorry to say I have to go for a while. I'll try to be back one day to write some fine RGRE, (and finish The Investigation) but I'm going dark soon for a while. Thanks for all the support and I'll still lurk here and there if I can but I'd like to say thanks to all who've enjoyed my green and to those who keep this thread going with great green. Keep a spot as a write-O open for me. Cheers m8s
>>
>>28159799
Also, thanks for drawin' that up. It means a lot
>>
>>28172453
>Anon asks Lyra to help him move something
>Watches as she drags the object around with her mouth, blushing heavily
>>
File: 1452042548813.png (668KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452042548813.png
668KB, 1024x1024px
Poor colt doesn't even know that he's being raped.
>>
File: 1452751223968.png (299KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452751223968.png
299KB, 1000x1000px
>>28173176
Getting cuddleraped sounds pretty cozy.
>>
>>28173030
Yes.
On multiple occasions, if I'm not mistaken.

Of course, I'd imagine it differently. Something like...
>some pony tries to get into Anon's pants and gets much more than she asks for?

Anon turns out to be a prince of a foreign land, and tradition (and Anon's personal guard) demands the pony marry him immediately. Before she can weasel her way out of it, she's caught up in an action-packed assassination attempt, and in the excitement, she's whisked away with Anon onto an airship headed to mysterious foreign lands.

While on board the airship, she finds herself beginning to bond with Anon until suddenly they're attacked by gryphons and pegasi who damage the ship, forcing it down into the snowy mountains outside the Equestrian border. There, Anon, waifu, and the rest of the crew and passengers have to cooperate to escape to safety while avoiding the mysterious bandits who are still in hot pursuit. They manage to make it through the mountains to the border, only to find a malevolent army already occupying the nearby town.

But wait! Just as it seems like Anon will have to surrender himself in order to save waifu and the innocent townspeople, Luna and her military forces swoop down in time to take the villagers to safety and engage the enemy army! Waifu follows Anon and his supporters as they fight for their lives to escape the (now on fire) city only to finally confront the enemy commander and the source of all the attempts on Anon's life - Anon's identical twin brother! Dun dun dunnn!
>>
>>28173030
>Rarrarararara.rar tries to get in Anon's pants
>Ends up literally getting into his pants
>Anon thinks she wants to study his clothing and lends most of his clothes to her for study
>Anon is happy that he will have someone who can repair and replace his clothes now
>Other ponies got her horse innuendo and are mad at her for taking advantage of the naive alien colt

>>28172453
>>28173166
>Lyra is a Twilight Sparkle-tier wizard
>Does not use magic because fetish
>Whenever the town has a crisis Lyra cums buckets by doing nothing to help

>>28173176
>Sex is hugs; Hugs are sex.
This idea always brings fun.
>>
>>28173176
>Anon in Backwards-Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
>Not even pussy-footing around with cuddles = lewd and belly rubs = private affairs
>Straight-up innocence = the dirtiest shit imaginable
>Anon pulls Twilight into his arms, gives her Smartypants, and reads her a bedtime story
>Twilight is silently climaxing almost constantly
>She can't believe how huge of a slut Anon is or how she managed to get him "into bed" like this
>The idea that he has no idea what he's doing and that she's basically raping him just makes her wetter
>"And then the prince and the brave knight lived happily ever after. The end."
>Anon leans down and kisses the top of her head
>Twilight decides to keep Anon for his own sake
>Nuzzles his chest and mumbled a sleepy "I love you", thus claiming him
>The next morning, Twilight brings Anon out to a waffle place for breakfast
>She holds his hand, causing stallions to cover their foal's eyes
>She'd be permanently banned from the establishment if she wasn't a princess
>Anon's reputation is ruined
>>
>>28173214
>>Whenever the town has a crisis Lyra cums buckets by doing nothing to help

>she goes out of her way, deliberately getting into precarious situations where she's subdued and unable to do anything to stop the big bad from doing anything it wants
>>
>Ponies, while not tiny cat-sized creatures, are still small and physically weak
>Not only that, but they're prey creatures
>Anon has to hold himself back or else he could seriously injure a pony

>eg Anon gets pissed at a pony and grabs onto their hoof to keep them from going anywhere
>Pony is surprised at how much trouble they're having breaking his grip; they aren't going anywhere anytime soon
>>
>>28173273
>eg Anon gets pissed at a pony and grabs onto their hoof to keep them from going anywhere
>Pony is surprised at how much trouble they're having breaking his grip; they aren't going anywhere anytime soon

I'm just picturing that scene from Dark Knight Rises, where Bane rests his hand on the one guy's shoulder.

"Do you feel in charge?"
>>
>>28173314
>"B-but I bought you lunch... new clothes!"
"And you think this gives you power over me?"
>>
>>28173331
Is he a strong man that don't need no mare?
>>
>>28173344
>For you
oh god the baneposting
>>
>>28173366
>If you took of the question mark would it hurt?
>>
>>28173314
>"So, stud, wanna take that dumb green thing off your head and give me a proper kiss?"
"I don't think so."
>"Aww, don't be that way, babe. What do you even look like underneath there? Everyone wants to know why you wear that dumb thing."
"No one cared who I was until I put on the mask."
>>
>>28173396
>baneposting at confused mares
kek
>>
File: [Screaming Internally].png (320KB, 471x564px) Image search: [Google]
[Screaming Internally].png
320KB, 471x564px
>>28173273
>Pony lets out a heart wrenching cry of pain as their foreleg is nearly crushed.
>Anon backs off, startled.
>The difference between man and pony becomes even more apparent.
>>
File: LaP blurb.png (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
LaP blurb.png
96KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1359610614012.png (323KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1359610614012.png
323KB, 1000x1000px
>>28173411
>Pony lets out a heart wrenching cry of pain as their foreleg is nearly crushed.
Please no.
>>
>>28173374
>Yesterday, the ponies destroyed your house in one of Twilights latest spells-gone-awry.
>After you repeatedly told them to pay for the damages, they all sorta made excuses and bolted.
>So you were going to get money for the repairs.
“Now’s not the time for studying, that comes later.”
>”Anon, what’s with the mask?”
“No one cared who I was, until I put on the mask.”
>”Fine I’ll deposit the money into your bank account tomorrow.”
“And you think that gives you power over me?”
>”Did you get into Applejacks cider cellar again?”
>Maybe.
>>
File: list in her eyes.png (2MB, 3100x2250px) Image search: [Google]
list in her eyes.png
2MB, 3100x2250px
welp here's the finished list
>>
>rape
>>
>>28173421
B U T C H M A R E
>>
>>28173506
the mareliest mare
>>
>>28173424
>Anon gets drunk and pretends to be his favourite characters from movies
>>
>>28173569
>Anon stumbles around town in a bathrobe
>In one hand is a bottle of whiskey
>In the other is a towel he's wrapped up into a cinnamon bun-looking thing
>"Help me, Obi Wan Kenobii! Yer my only hoEERUHUAHAGHRAHH"
>>
>>28173569
“Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.”
>”Anon you’ve been spouting these lines for the past two hours. I don’t understand how they’re important to what we’re doing here.”
>Stopping mid-thrust, Twilight gave you a very confused look.
“If you build it, he will come.”
>”Seriously either you knock that off, or I’ll show you just how much control I have down there.”
>You didn’t stop, and it was worth it.
>>
>>28173344
Well he is a big guy.
>>
File: noscopeREKD.gif (2MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
noscopeREKD.gif
2MB, 280x210px
>>28173447
Nice!
>>
File: 1467309136091.png (796KB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
1467309136091.png
796KB, 680x509px
>>28173569
>Be Anon Vader.
>You are currently in a magic versus force fight with Twilight.
>"You'll never win anon!"
"You dont know the POWER of the dark side!"
>You fling your right hand forward, and to both your's and Twilight's surprise lightning comes out.
>Twilight blocks it with a fast shield.
"Join me Sparkle! And together we shall rule the galaxy! "
>"No!"
"Did Applejack ever tell you what happened too your husbondo? "
>"She told me you killed him! "
"NO! I, am you husbondo!"
>"No! No, thats impossible!"
"You know it to be true! "
>You boop he on the nose and she fall's over and a puddle forms around her.
>"U-unf!"
>You look over and see Rainbow Dash.
>She's looking at twilight with wide eyes and her jaw slacked.
>She looks at you closing her mouth but still wide eyed.
"You're next. "
>Her eye's shrink.
>>
File: BiteMeAndBreedMe.png (63KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
BiteMeAndBreedMe.png
63KB, 422x422px
Who here /predatorprey/ fetish?
>>
>>28171581
A little, I know it'a an ambitious project, but I'd wanna try it out, probably wont get the chance as school starts up again, yay three labs back to back, but I thought it might be a pretty cool idea to try out with a new story, once I find a proper prompt to go full HAM on.

Is this nexus thing something like the mass effect 3 ending with different colors only with a bit more meat to the endings instead? So like red means everyone gets stuck on Earth while the gates are shut down and they have to cannibalize a lot of the nearby star systems to create their own tech; a lot die from the riots and such, but a stronger and leaner people rise from it, blue would have everyone go full reaper tech and enjoy the space lobsters helping rebuild what was destroyed and they slowly begin to advance what the reapers had. And green gets an odd ending where everyone everywhere becomes like a strange mix of Eclipse Phase where you can have hardware bodies that are organic or metalic or both while being able to live in cyberspace enterily while being essentially immortal inside of a small data chip thing?

...You know rereading what I wrote, that all kinda of rambled everywhere didn't it?
>>
>>28173930
Even if my depravity knows no end and I have MANY fetishes, reporting in, I guess.
>>
>>28173223
So if innocent things are seen as dirty, what are the actual dirty acts considered? Or is this where holding hands is like giving a blow job and that whole thing you just wrote mean that Anon more or less impregnated Twilight?

I mean did she even get tucked into bed before he read the story?! The poor guy could be going without protection!

Serious though, I get the pure white driven snow thing, but how do foals get made in this culture, budding? Stork? The old bird and bees? If any are true, Anon's going to be mighty pent up...
>>
>>28174000
Its probably more along the lines of every thing is shifted up one tier

innocent -> dirty
dirty -> god tier

anon is pony slaneesh
>>
>>28173030
Like a gorillion times.
>>
File: 1460337658700.png (542KB, 2044x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1460337658700.png
542KB, 2044x1708px
>>28173930
I need some Celly hyper turned on by being bred like an animal by a carnivore.
>>
>>28174000
Little ponies don't into sexual. They reproduce by cuddling. Only Celestia and Luna have genitalia.
>>
>In RGRE, mares have fantasies of giving hoofjobs
>Some are freaky enough to enjoy getting their hooves licked
>>
>>28162581
RIP that one story about Anon in an almost identical situation going full Machiavellian chess-master mode.
>>
>>28167128
It'd be better if NMM was transferred into Anon.
>>
>>28174240
I'd rather transfer some of myself into her.
>>
File: 1438541852591.png (349KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438541852591.png
349KB, 1024x1024px
>>28174089
>You are Celestia, Princess of Equestria, Mare of the Sun, and a paragon of the pony race.
>And you are pinned to your bed, being abused from behind by a super predator.
>You yelp as he thrusts and hits just right.
>Comon, you can stave off your next orgasm a bit longer.
>The carnal sounds of flesh on flesh and the squeaking bed almost hypnotically rhythmic, giving you something to focus on other than the fire in your body,
>You're sore.
>Tired.
>Dirty.
>But by the goddess, you will NOT give in until he's sated.
>One of his thick arms shifts, moving from your ruffled wing to roughly grab the scruff of your neck.
>S-stave it off..!
>He wasn't like a meek stallion. No, not at all. His attitude, stance, voice, all screamed "I am in charge, do not challenge me."
>It was that that attracted you to him.
>It became easy to defer to him. He took charge of any situation you let him.
>It felt... Good. Natural, even.
>Did you ever think it would end up here? No, but you're happy it did.
>His arms snake around your front, one around your chest for leverage, and another up towards your face, where his hand firmly grips your jaw.
>A gasp escapes you. You know what would happen to you if he bothered to squeeze.
>The sharp sensation of teeth against your neck sends a thrill of terror through your body.
>Your legs buck, but go nowhere.
>You're still pinned thoroughly.
>A whimper escapes your lips as the fear brings you back to lucidity for a scant few seconds.
>Then, it's back to a blissful, writhing haze.
>He pants against your neck, movements becoming jerky and quick.
>You know what's next.
>He hilts, your hips meeting his with in a final, violent clash.
>Your perfect, millennia old alicorn body was about to find a new purpose.
>It would house the offspring of a carnivore.
>It would nourish that offspring.
>It would bring that offspring into the world.
>You, prey, are going to mother a predator
>Molten heat pours into your womb.
>Your ecstasy shakes the windows.
>>
>>28174275
GO BACK TO BEING DEAD
>>
>>28174280
Fuck off, I want him back.

>>28174275
Keep going zombie writefag.
>>
File: 1468000801976.gif (575KB, 238x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468000801976.gif
575KB, 238x200px
>>28174275
>>
>>28174275
>He wasn't like a meek stallion. No, not at all. His attitude, stance, voice, all screamed "I am in charge, do not challenge me."

>Anon inserts himself into important meetings over the objections of the mares present.

>Luna was initially against his inclusion, but soon decided that perhaps he had something to say worth listening to, He was the only person she had met other than her sister who was proficient in the Royal Canterlot Voice.
>The idea that he wasn't at least a member of the Aristocracy where he came from was absurd. With such volume behind his words, he just had to be.
>This stallion certainly had a set of lungs on him when he wanted to be heard.

>Celestia is just barely keeping her composure at the situation
>>
File: 1470336805654.png (191KB, 1017x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1470336805654.png
191KB, 1017x1029px
>>28174275
>>
>>28174275
>10 minutes before this transpired
"Anon, let me be top."
>"Nah."

Is good

>>28174359
Ya left yer trip on thar, feller. Care to write sum green fer us?
>>
>>28174126
Big, throbbing horsecocks. You get one when you become a princess.
>>
>>28174366
But I always leave the trip on

And I would, but I don't even know what RGRE is even about, this is the first time I've popped into this thread
>>
>>28174240
>"What art thou doing to that mare?! Hoof-holding?! Slut! Whore! Thou canst nary go a single day without caressing a mare's underbelly!"
"Will you shut up, Luna? I'm trying to enjoy this movie date."

>"Woe be it that We art cursed to inhabit the soiled and corrupted mind of a stallion of such loose morals. A pox! A pox on thou and thy harlot's socks!"
"My feet are cold, Luna."
>>
>>28174385
Can I filter you then?
>>
>>28174385
Traditional gender roles are flipped to accommodate lower stallion population numbers. Lurk for a few threads if you want an idea on thread culture. Who knows, you may even have fun.
>>
>>28174366
I've checked her background.
She is a writer over at the science thread. Nothing suspicious.

I say we let her live... for now.
>>
>>28174385
We're a pretty alright group of people. It's all about mares cat-calling like a bunch of construction workers, and stallions acting bashful and meek. You pop Anon in there and watch as he reacts to ponies treating him as the stereotypical woman of the relationship.
>>
>>28174415
Samefag, here.

Please ignore the autism. It happens here sometimes.
>>
>>28173125
Awww... well thx for what u produced. Sure hope u do return to finish investigation cause its been a hellofa buildup so far.
>>
File: 1469263640600.png (72KB, 700x536px) Image search: [Google]
1469263640600.png
72KB, 700x536px
>>28174385
RGRE is a equestria with reversed gender roles. Example, were normal it would be a guy chasing pussy its a girl chasing dick. Stallion's act like bitchy wemon and mare's act like men. But anon doesn't follow RGR and most of the time mare's wanna jump his bone like a mad man or want to protect him from "the big scary spider".
>>
>>28174412

Authorization is not up to you agent.

>>28174385
Prepare to be filtered
>>
>>28173586
>Anon stumbles around town in a bathrobe
I thought this was going to be a Big Lebowski type short. I am disappoint.
>>
>>28173396
>take that dumb green thing off your head
He's so beautiful that make every mare cum instant or addiction, he have to wear a mask on his head.
Because his face is the power of every anon on 4chan
>>
File: 1470046038745.png (712KB, 624x696px) Image search: [Google]
1470046038745.png
712KB, 624x696px
>>28174390
>>28174450
You can if you want, but I write for at least two threads as of right now, and I'd hate for you to inadvertently miss out on something you might enjoy but hey
Do as you wish

>>28174410
>>28174415
Neat, I'll read the pastebins in the OP when I get the time
I'm trying not to spread myself too thin with all the stuff I'm working on seeing as how I update every day and have like 3 other projects in word open at any given time
I may start writing here, the premise seems interesting and fun
>>
>>28174453
>"This's wha' happens when you fuck a man in the ass!"
>Anon is too drunk to care he's not quoting the man he's dressed up as
>"Tha's jus' like, yer ophiiOOHRURHRAHRH"
>>
File: drbreen.jpg (21KB, 500x268px)
drbreen.jpg
21KB, 500x268px
>>28174457
Whether you're here for business just passing through, welcome to RGRE. It's safer here.
>>
>>28174465
>"Anonymous! Calm yourself!"
>"You've been swearing up and down! Have damaged property!"
>"This is no way for a stallion to behave!"
>...
>'Fuck it dude.'
>'Lets go bowling.'
>>
>>28174457
People are filtering you because it's usually considered bad etiquette to tripfag without reason.

Usually it's reserved for interracting with people asking questions or trying to talk to the person behind a story, or posting that story. Or if you're an established name in the thread. To come into a thread tripfagging with nothing but a reaction image is kind of like barging into a lecture and screaming your name.

</autism>
>>
File: 1465754066357.png (698KB, 800x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1465754066357.png
698KB, 800x3600px
>>28174454
I got you man!
>>
>>28174481
>"You're out of your elemenRRHUERAHHA"
>>
>>28174482
Fair enough I suppose
Guess that means I have to start writing here too. Not that I mind, the welcome's been hospitable so far
To be honest I just had like 7 /mlp/ tabs open and I forget which ones I have the trip on in or not, but I'm too far gone at this point to undo it
Thanks for the explanation though
>>
File: 1470366412842.jpg (37KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1470366412842.jpg
37KB, 500x366px
>>28174275
>You will never impregnate the sun
>>
>>28174501
It's cool, just hate the idea of you being confused about the semi-unfriendly welcome.

Fixing it with green is the best possible solution.
>>
>>28174501
>7 tabs confusion
It's all good. A little bit of tripfagging isn't worth being too upset about.
>>
>>28174501
Just as a heads up, pony social structure, herding, family, physical and social contrast between races, general worldbuilding and general pone cuteness are all viable topics here. No need to just confine yourself to just RGR.
>>
>>28174528
If it has RGR in it, it's good. Really, just use your judgement.
>>
>>28173264
>>28173214
>Lyra has gone out of her way in the past to get into precarious situations
>Like that time she was Chrysalis's bridesmaid and was trapped deep underground by a love eating monster
>Lyra has a fascination with humans because scary space aliens.
>Humans are like the xenomorphs from Alien to ponies.
>Those small keen eyes that bore right down into your soul.
>The grabbers that could strangle an unwitting pony with ease.
>Or maybe even cuddle you against him, never to let you go.
>The strange smell that sends an ancient part of your subconscious mind into a submissive puddle which you have to steel yourself to overcome.
>Those unnaturally bending limbs.
>Human buildings feel kind of strange and wrong to ponies
>All of these things makes the average pony uneasy at best, and Lyra's inner /d/eviant lust after the source.

>>28173930
I'd read it if you wrote about it.

>>28174275
You should come by more.

>>28174448
>Ponies want to protect Anon from the big scary spider and make him their own.
>Ponies faces when they are all actually spideronies.

>>28174457
If it's relevant, please crosspost it.
>>
File: 1241432424.jpg (58KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
1241432424.jpg
58KB, 637x358px
>>28174511
>>28174519
Nah, it's my fault in the first place. My apologies, RGRE
I'll see if I can't whip something up to make my tripfagging mean something
Beware autism and slow buildup, I can't into short stories

>You hate this shitty tube
>Yeah sure, the Commander says it's not a tube
>But your old college dorm was bigger than this thing
>Better yet, you get to sit here and be consistently bombarded with...
>Whatever the hell this purple shit was
>Tygan says it's harmless
>Your brain feels like you've had 3 overlapping migraines for the past 2 days
>You've been in here for about... 3 weeks now
>Occasionally the Commander comes in to check on your progress
>You do your best to psionically flip him the bird
>But he doesn't get it
>No no, he's just impressed at the progress you're making
>You wonder if it wouldn't have just been better to stay in the city-center
>"Ah, Sgt. Anon. I see that you're taking nicely to your new accommodations."
"Tygan when can I get out of here. I need to personally know how many people the Commander's gotten killed
>"Yes, I understand that being kept in here for testing while your friends are out fighting can be... Disrupting."
"What? No, I've got a bet going with Gorobets and I intend to collect."
>The chief researcher looks at you with a concerned expression
>"Right. Regardless, we've got a few more... Experimental tests we'd like to try out on you."
"Lay 'em on me."
>"Seeing as you're our only operative currently undergoing psionic evaluation, we want to see if you fare any chance of interfacing with ADVENT's psionic network. Doing so could give us valuable insight into just what they're planning."
"You know that's the equivalent of a brain-powered, alien-centric world wide web, don't you?"
>"To put it bluntly, yes."
"And the Commander's okay with frying the brain of his only psionic soldier."
>"Shen has assured me that we have failsafes in place, should anything go awry."
"And on the offchance I refuse?"
>>
>>28174590
X-Com start, interesting hook, keep going writefag.
>>
File: 1232432423.png (62KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1232432423.png
62KB, 440x247px
>>28174572
One's for the Hassen-Bros thread, and the other is Technology isn't Magic
Neither one have any elements that would fit here, and I'd rather not try and force them to

>>28174590
>"On the offchance that you refuse, you'll still be sitting in here for the next few months. Would you rather argue with the Commander about it, or finally get out of there for a bit?"
>He had a point
"Alright alright, just let me out of here. I swear this stuff is making me go sterile."
>"Psionic energy has no effect on virility, Sgt. Anon."
>You roll your eyes as Tygan unlocks the door, it opening with a hiss of air
>You step out and take a deep breath
>The mediocre air conditioning was much better than the recycled air you got in that tube
>"Please follow me."
>Tygan begins to make his way into one of the many elevators leading in between floors, with you following closely behind
"I find it curious you haven't told me anything about these "experimental tests" of yours. What are they?"
>As the elevator hums to life and you begin to slowly ascend, he starts to speak again
>"You may not be aware of its construction, but a new facility's construction has just been completed a few days ago."
"More med-bays?"
>"New."
>The elevator slows to a halt in front of a previously restricted area the last time you'd been out here
>The automated doors slide open
>"We call it the Shadow Chamber."
>You refrain from remarking on how edgy that name is
"So why's it called that?"
>"Because we're essentially using it to "shadow" ADVENT's network without them realizing it. So far, it's been working."
>You notice that it is, in fact, an even smaller tube
>You pinch the bridge of your nose
"So doc, what EXACTLY do you want me to do. I mean, you're shoving me into another tube here."
>"Whereas your previous accommodations were designed to draw out more of your latent psionic energy for combat use, the Shadow Chamber is focused on channeling that into usable data that we can decipher here on the Avenger."
>>
>>28174666
>You tap at the material comprising the tube, motioning for Tygan to continue as you rotate your hand
>You hear him sigh
>"Simply put, we're using you as a human streaming service. You get into their network, and the data you encounter is transmitted back to us here."
"How long you want me to do this for?"
>"In the Commander's own words: Until it looks too painful or dangerous."
>You sigh
>Just like him
"Well, alright. I can't really put this off forever, can I."
>Tygan presses a button on his console and the exterior slides away
>"When you're ready, Sgt. Anon."
>You take a deep breath and exhale loudly before making your way up the steps and into the tube
>Tygan attaches a few things to you
>"Vitals monitoring."
"You know if this kills me I'm going to make sure that Shen's head pops for this."
>Tygan doesn't look up as the tube seals around you
>"I don't think you're that far in your training yet."
>Already you can feel that weird energy, pushing and pulling at your mind as if it were putty
>The effect is lessened now that you'd built up a resistance to it, but you could still sometimes hear the whispers
>They were never full conversations
>Just words that teased at the edge of your mind
"How much juice did you pump into this thing?"
>"We needed an incredibly strong signal to even breach the network. Are you ready, Sgt. Anonymous?"
"As I'll ever be."
>"Just stay in there and remain calm. The Shadow Chamber will do most of the work. You focus on keeping your mind fairly open."
>Yeah, and get mind-controlled
>The machine begins to hum to life and already you can feel another, mild headache throbbing in your temple
>Tygan wasn't lying
>As it started to reach full power, that mild headache had already doubled and had moved
>Now it felt like someone was using your frontal lobe as a stress ball
>You clench your fist and take another deep breath
>Mind open
>Mind
>Open
>Except you can't, because someone just shot off a lightning bolt inside your skull
>>
>>28174706
>Or at least it felt that way
>You know there are no pain receptors on the brain
>But it felt like someone had sawed it in half
>You bury your head against your arm as you lean against the tube
>Your eyes shielded from the harsh, blinding light
>You swear you're hearing an alarm go off, but at this point you don't know if it's in your head or not
>You don't want to open your eyes to find out
>You grit your teeth and pound your fist on the tube
>Tygan had better let you out of this thing
>Failsafes your ass
>You feel as if there's an entire thunderstorm inside your brain right now
>You dare to open your eyes, but you can't see anything
>Oh boy, maybe you've gone blind
>No, there's just darkness
>You feel like you're in a wind tunnel now
>Like you were being drawn like a magnet towards something
>Head first
>You bring your hands up to the sides of your head in some vain effort to try and dull the psionic pain
>It doesn't even occur to you that you're apparently no longer in the tube
>All you can focus on is someone using your brain like a basketball
>You're being slam dunked into oblivion here
>You rear up and yell out one final curse upon that bitch Shen and the Commander
>Before you pass out

>Your eyes open
>You're laying facedown
>You feel... Cold grass against your cheek?
>Were you finally dead?
>Was this your resting place?
>You're hearing muffled voices all around you
>You blink a few times, eyes slowly bringing into focus what was in front of you
>It's blurry, but you can just vaguely make out the image of a... Fountain?
>And it wasn't one of those shitty abstract ones that ADVENT put up everywhere
>This was an actual fountain with a sculpted marble statue and everything
>Maybe you were dead
>You roll over and squint your eyes as you look up at a clear, blue sky
>You put your hand on your chest
>The voices come back again, louder this time
>Thump
>Thump
>Thump
>No, that's a heartbeat
>You're still alive
>Fuck
>>
>>28174752
>You sit up and groan, fresh with the knowledge that you're still trapped within this mortal coil
>As you do so, those voices start up again
>You close your eyes tight, then open them, blinking over and over to start bringing everything into focus
>This
>Wasn't Earth
>Nothing on earth was this colorful and robust
>Not anymore
>As you begin to stand up, you hear the voices again
>You put your index finger underneath your ear and vigorously apply pressure over and over
>There we go, everything was crisp and clear now and-
>"Oh, goodness it's alive!"
>"W-What is it?"
>"I don't know, look at what it's wearing."
>"Why's its face like that?"
>"What's with that weird mask?"
>"Can it talk?"
>You stand up and dust yourself off, getting a few gasps out of the voices again
>"Oh my, it's tall."
>"Do you think it's taller than Celestia?"
>"Where'd it come from?"
>The fuck?
>You turn slowly and look around, catching something in the lower periphery of your eyes
>You look down
"What."
>"It's looking right at me!"
>"It can talk!"
>That's a pony
>Those are ponies
>Those are colorful ponies and they're talking
>Maybe you weren't dead
>Maybe you were just insane now
>Those fucking tests DID fry your brain
>Hold on
>You squat down, looking the pony straight in the eye
>It stares back, seeming somewhat nervous, though curious
>You can hear thoughts
>Pony thoughts
>FUCK
>The Shadow Chamber didn't fry your brain
>You weren't dead
>But you certainly weren't on Earth anymore
>As you squat down, thinking, you aren't aware of the mare's eyes wandering about
>You aren't aware of her expression as she eyes your crotch
>You are aware of your pants being pulled down, along with your briefs
>There are gasps all around
>"He's a stallion!!!"
>There's a myriad of responses
>Some of them look conspiratorially or competitively at others
>Others are clambering over each other
>No, you weren't the insane one
>These ponies were
>>
>>28174492
True form of eldritch Anon.
>>
File: 12123123123.jpg (60KB, 800x1131px)
12123123123.jpg
60KB, 800x1131px
>>28174816
>As you hastily pull your pants back up, you notice that the mare that had removed them in the first place has now taken up a defensive stance, baring her (flat) teeth at the others
>"I claimed him first, you already have your own! He looked at me! Me!"
>Arguing ensues
>Oh does it ensue
>The small, thigh-height ponies were arguing over you
>This wasn't what you had in mind when you woke up
>This is only marginally better than the tube
>As you start to make your way out of the pseudo-circle created by candy-colored horses, you hear a booming voice call out over the rabble
>"What's with all the commotion here?!"
>You turn your head to see an armored pony, flanked by two other armored ponies
>They also spot you
>"So it's this then?"
>On of the crowd calls out: "It's a new stallion!"
>The leader, with what seems to be somewhat more ornate armor, looks at her other two partners
>"That so? Well, you know the rules. All stallions have to be registered in the Equestrian census."
"I'm not a stallion."
>This gets a few confused murmurs out of the crowd
>"We saw a dick and balls there, don't lie!"
"Yeah, but I'm not a stallion."
>The armored poner steps up to you, trying to look intimidating, but it's a bit hard to manage when she has to look up
>"Then what are you then?"
"I'm a human."
>"What in Celestia's name is a human?"
>You know you didn't really feel like explaining the concept of a human right now
"Forget about it. You all have fun here with your little... Whatever it is. But I'm going to figure out how to get out of here."
>As you turn to leave, you hear the sounds of weapons being brandished
>You look back over your shoulder
>Were those spears?
>Sort of
>They were like spears, but they had a nice little one-way circle at the end of them
>"Now sir, we're under strict instructions to not harm stallions, and I myself don't like hitting stallions, but we are authorized to use force if needed."
>That gets a laugh out of you
>Use force
>HA
>>
File: 15483464.jpg (265KB, 1400x1280px) Image search: [Google]
15483464.jpg
265KB, 1400x1280px
>>28174863
>You turn and keep walking away
>"Don't say I didn't warn you, sir."
>You hear the sounds of clinking armor and hoofsteps
>You whirl around, brandishing your Psi-Amp
>A second too late unfortunately
"HRGKRL."
>Those comfortable looking spears showed their true purpose
>Going right around your neck
>Instinctively you drop the amplifier and reach up, grasping at your neck
>There's spikes in here!
>Dull, but uncomfortable nonetheless
>"Now I gave you a choice to just come along quietly but had to get all uppity."
>She motions her head to your amplifier, which one of her partners comes along and picks up in her mouth
>"Though I don't quite blame you. I like a stallion that's got some fire in them."
>Was she hitting on you while she dragged you along in custody?
>You think about escaping from this predicament
>But the other partner already cuffed your arms behind your back
>You kind of wish that you didn't need that amp for your neato psi powers
>They're leading you along towards a train station
>Other ponies had poked their heads out of their houses to watch
>You occassionally try and focus in on their thoughts
>It's the same most of the time
>Usually wondering just what you were and why you'd been taken into custody
>"Of course, I don't think we'll press any charges against you. You are pretty cute for a... What are you again?"
"Human."
>"For a human."
>You're loaded up onto a train along with the three guards
>"Tell me sweet cheeks, how do you feel about military mares?"
>The military? In that kind of armor?
>Just what era were these poners living in?
"I'm in the military."
>"Oh pshh, don't be silly. The only stallion we've had in our ranks is the Captain of the Guard Shining Armor, but since he moved away to the Crystal Empire, we're an all mare fighting force."
>"But we don't do much fighting these days." One of the other mares chimes in
>"Mm, no we don't, but that just gives us more time to go on the prowl."
>She chuckles softly, the other mares joining
>>
File: 1471131693394.png (401KB, 680x492px) Image search: [Google]
1471131693394.png
401KB, 680x492px
>tfw everyone filtered you so the green was all for naught

Regardless, it's quickly coming up on 6AM here, and as much as I'd like to prove that I'm not just tripfagging to be an autistic attention whore, I have to stop before anything interesting actually happens
>>
>>28174938
I'm here. It's decent.
>>
>>28174951
Usually things I write don't get interesting until things get going
I also don't have anything planned out, I just didn't wanna be that guy and not contribute anything. Quality will improve as time goes on, seeing as how I just jumped into the thread a couple hours ago and I'll be planning out the next updates and such
>>
>>28174275
That was incredibly fucking hot
>>
>>28174960
>>28174938
It's interesting, but as you said, not a lot to comment on. Still, I really like the idea of a telepathic Anon in RGRE. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>28174938
murder them
>>
>>28174938

Please go on
>>
>>28174938
It's a pretty decent green. I'm not so familiar with X-COM myself really, but I'm interested in how things pan out for this story.
Also don't worry about how you aren't getting any replies yet. Just keep writing and RGRE will warm up to ya. I never get more than a few replies anyway versus the rest of the established names here.
>>
>>28174938
I'm liking where this is going. It's like Planet of the apes but backwards and with potentially more horse fucking. Please continue new write person.
>>
>>28174938
This kinda reminds me of that one Sliders episode where he impregnates the old lady who made him cookies on RGRE world.
>>
File: 1462997845670.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1462997845670.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>28175094
>>28174938
I like both your writing styles
>>
>>28174454
Please tell me your first language isn't English.
>>
>>28175161
>Paratatas

Dear god kill it with fire before it infects others
>>
>>28174938
I quite enjoyed it.
>>
File: rgrealis_by_hotkinkyshy-dae81pm.png (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rgrealis_by_hotkinkyshy-dae81pm.png
113KB, 500x500px
Hey, sisters, look at my thumbs

also - regular-contrast large version http://pre11.deviantart.net/5cbc/th/pre/i/2016/229/0/9/teachalis_by_hotkinkyshy-dae7zbr.png
>>
>>28175251
Oh shit, jpeg strikes again.
Sad.
>>
>>28175251
It looks good, but unfortunately, it's not RGRE related in itself without those words. The alt works well for any /bug/ threads though, I would think.
>>
>>28175251
BACK TO /bug/ WITH YOU!

No really this place has plenty of people, we need you.
>>
>>28175251
It's nice but how is it thread related?
>>
File: Bad_patrol_day.png (3MB, 1500x1080px)
Bad_patrol_day.png
3MB, 1500x1080px
*drip, drip, drip*
>You are too cold, wet, tired, and hating your authority for not using weather pegasus for the sake of "not revealing that place location".
>So you must be Loose End.
>You are a hard boiled pony, but mare, everyone have their limits.
>Why they even put a patrol in such furious storm if they have warm and hidden from rain watchtowers?
*drip, drip, drip*
>And what takes your partner so long? Oh, that fluff headed jokester will get it one day for her attitude
>You definitely should ask out cutie Spice in cafeteria when your shift ends.
>He always was nice and caring to you, and that's something that you needed after rough day like that.
>It's not like today can get even worse at that point, right?
*drip, dri-

>Bon-Bon leaping onto a (bad girl/criminal/whatever) patrol pony from behind, a garotte in her hooves.
HKS request. Not exactly "leaping" because it looked awkward in sketch. No, I haven't made patrol pony cute purposely, I swear (although Nerf gun was on purpose)

>>28174938
It is good, everyone just sleeping right now. Please continue

>>28175251
That's cute (even if kinda not related without a full comic). Nom
>>
>>28175300
Originally it was pic related, a non canon scene from one of my stories.
>>
>>28175307
Well, the garotte is just black licorice thats going to stain and take forever to get out.
>>
>>28175320
Wow, that's some scary stuff
>>
>>28175320
Pony just stars chewing on it and is incapacitated.
>>
>>28173959
A little. Did you get into my special powder under your pillow again?
>>
>>28173125
And another one is gone.
>>
>>28175277
>>28175300
Yeah, the relation is rather nebulous. >>28175314
I doubt even the whole comic is RGRE, but it was born here, so here it goes.
Maybe the bugs will like it. I like bugs, they are helpful!

>>28175285
YOU go back to bug!
I was born in this thread! And you will die in it!

>>28175307
Sis, you delivered!
This is like a dream, not the dream I had but a different, better dream. A++ would dream again.
This means I'll have to actually learn how to do backgrounds! And I still have no idea how to properly do the mine interior that I requested earlier.

>>28175320
That's what they tell the foals.
>>
>>28173421
fukkin saved
>>
>Tired of her family's cider being called "pissy apple juice" by Anon, Applejack snaps.
>Over the course of a year, she brews a batch of 'toxic apple' that'll knock Anon down for six -- maybe even give that uppity colt a tummy ache after a sip or two.
>Unfortunately for her, she's brewed regular, albeit strong, whiskey.
>Anon finally has booze!
>Anon glugs it like the gods' ambrosia, much to her horror (to ponies, it's like he's just downed a liter of Russian vodka).
>Anon, truly drunk for the first time in years, has fun.
>Unfortunately to the ponies, his drunken shenanigans are seen as the works of "lethal poisoning" affecting him and sending him into a "rampage".
>Applejack and friends panic and try to capture him, to get him to the hospital.
>Escalation.
>>
>>28175424
Well you wrote the story already. Pastebin?
>>
>>28175438
It's an idea/outline, not a story.

Learn 2 difference.
>>
File: 1471207433353.png (284KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1471207433353.png
284KB, 500x381px
>>28175424
>anon gets too grabby while drunkenly rampaging
>some poor pones reputation is ruined due to molesting that poor stallion while he was intoxicated

>anon goes about crooning old classics
>Roy brown, Nate king cole, Frank Sinatra
>pones confused and aroused, most ashamed of feeling such for the poor intoxicated stallion

>anon drunkenly tries to fight several mares
>wins easily but blacks out
>pones refuse to reveal how several mares got bruised or that their egos were destroyed

Shenanigans?
>>
>>28170754
Crimson Fucker best friend ever.
>>
>>28174938
Seems promising.
I didn't follow your other story in MLTech because the start was boring, but this one look interesting.
>>
>>28170792
Okay this just makes to much sense, Anon is fucking Twilight when he looks in her eyes and sees everything she wants him to do too her. This could include a predator fetish and she wants Anon to bite her neck and hold her down while he breeds her, to wanting to be "Powerlifted" up and down on his cock. Cuddles are always at the end of the list though.
>>
>>28175552
Sometimes, just to mess with her, he skips one item on the list, locking her into lust until he does it.
>>
File: Windows_XP_BSOD.png (4KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Windows_XP_BSOD.png
4KB, 640x480px
>>28175623
He must be careful, this might end really bad
>>
>>28174856
>Anon is perfectly normal until he takes off his pants.
>Mares he does the sex wtih go fucking insane
>>
>>28174863
>>This is only marginally better than the tube
kek
I really liked it, Yoohoo.
>>
>>28174938
I'm a fan, friend. It's a nice change from the marshmallow ponies without reaching high levels of edge.
>>
>>28174275
MUH
>>
>>28174389
>Nightmare Moon is trapped in Anon's head
>She's too distracted with how "slutty" Anon is to really plan to escape and/or take over Equestria
>Anon saves the day by not conforming to the moral standards from 1000 years ago
>>
>>28174275
>Anon actually has really gentle sex with Celestia
>Her predator fetish makes it seem, to her, that it's actually way more kinky than it actually is
>>
File: 63y79e.png (347KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
63y79e.png
347KB, 945x945px
>>28174275
>>
>>28175692
She makes anon wear plastic Dracula fangs.
>>
>Mare offers Anon a class of milk
>Anon is about to take a sip when he notices her teats dripping suspiciously
>>
>>28174938
Nigga you're gonna burn yourself the fuck out with all the stories you got going on.
>>
>>28175733
Like all the writers. All of them have burned themselves out.
>>
>>28175717
What a cunt! He didn't even get to milk her.
>>
>>28175717
Yeah? Does the mare not look well?
>>
File: That's my fetish.gif (3MB, 250x318px) Image search: [Google]
That's my fetish.gif
3MB, 250x318px
>>28175717
Not sure if it's rgre, but still..
unf.
>>
Sorry guys, i promised you to work on the pastebin in my free time, but i may... have gotten distracted. By Plushies. And not by them, as in wanting them, or buying them. But, as in, well. Making them. It's a thing i can do while on break at work, so... yeah. That happened.
>>
>>28174938
I want more. Can Anon kick their asses?
>>
>>28175161
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
>>
>>28174938
Wait, do psionic troops really need some retarded little amp to use their powers in Xcom2?
>>
>>28175336
No, of course not Squiggle lines! Now we need to finish constructing the pyramid pizza so that the lizard men won't use the power of circles to corrupt our innocent Frostybox!

On another note, would it be better to have it set up as like different altnative endings instead like what Frosty mentioned over here? >>28175379 with the summary endings I guess...
>>
>>28175838
Whatever.
>>
>>28175868
Yeah, it sucks but they have to use it for combat I think.
>>
>>28175886
He seems like a shitty special forces soldier anyway.
>>
>>28175892
He'll probably suffer a chimpout.
>>
>>28175892
>captured by some shitty town guard in a country that hasn't seen conflict in who knows how long
>special forces
>>
>>28175892
Dude has been stuck in a psychic mindfuck tube for awhile, dude probably hasn't gotten any exercise quite some time.
>>
>>28175933
If he was part of the X-COM project as a soldier then he had to have been either SF or some kind of exceptional to be chosen, which is why I am confused by how he got caught like that.

>>28175949
That is no excuse for not remembering his training.
>>
>>28158071
Boop the poner
>>
File: 1457512906501.png (1MB, 2520x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1457512906501.png
1MB, 2520x1144px
Tease the poner
>>
Please the poner
>>
>>28176222
>"Anon, thou art the only one who understands Us. Our sister tells Us to stop listening to 'My Alchemical Romance' and that Our newest black coat and fur is not as dark as Our soul."
>>
Comfort the poner
>>
Snuggle the poner
>>
Make the poner nervous
>>
>>28176273
>"Yes! Give Us a prince, my king! One that you and I shall teach in the ways of the night! One who will never be tricked by my foul wretch of a sister! O-one whom We may snuggle and love f-forever!"
>>
Let the poner in
>>
File: MovieBug.png (1014KB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
MovieBug.png
1014KB, 1500x1800px
Let the poner watch her shows
>>
>>28176458
poner is going to get fat doing that for too long...
>>
File: 1445018074769.png (361KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1445018074769.png
361KB, 900x900px
>>28176476
>tfw you will never make your lovebug chubby on love
>>
File: 1452878095387.jpg (68KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1452878095387.jpg
68KB, 720x552px
>>28176450
>>28176458
>changeling
>"pone"
>>
Don't mind the poner's tongue. She knows what to do with it
>>
File: 1370112862445.gif (56KB, 584x827px) Image search: [Google]
1370112862445.gif
56KB, 584x827px
>>28176497
Forked tongue is better than that ugly abomination.
>>
Play dollies with the poner
>>
File: MuhCookies.png (98KB, 846x933px) Image search: [Google]
MuhCookies.png
98KB, 846x933px
Hide your cookies from the poner. You don't want her to get fat
>>
File: PoorCandyCane.png (171KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
PoorCandyCane.png
171KB, 900x800px
Don't let the poner out of your sight
>>
>>28176509
That's pretty cute.
>>
File: LoveCuddles.jpg (111KB, 1060x700px) Image search: [Google]
LoveCuddles.jpg
111KB, 1060x700px
Sleep with poners all night
>>
File: LoveSnuggles.png (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
LoveSnuggles.png
88KB, 800x800px
Just make sure to watch their horns
>>
>>28176530
>touching horns
>>
>>28176539
this is why pegasi are the superior bedmate

soft fluffy wings and warm bodies all night long
>>
>>28176544
but they are only injecting him with their magic, like any normal unicorn
>>
File: 1443763472951.gif (247KB, 296x272px) Image search: [Google]
1443763472951.gif
247KB, 296x272px
>>28176559
I AM ALREADY TOO FAR GONE
>>
>>28176544
You ever accidentally inhale a feather, kid? Why would you subject yourself to that every fucking night?
>>
>>28174927
I hope Anon kicks those ponies asses.
>>28176497
RGRE thingpone when?
>>28176558
Suck the horn and take their power.
>>
File: 1450120011491.png (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450120011491.png
65KB, 800x600px
discreetly love the poner
>>
Why did you kill the thread?
>>
>>28176568
>>28176566
>>
>>28176579
Way to horribly fuck it up.
>>
>>28176579
You should be hanging your self in repentance. If you desire Seppuku and a beheading that is also acceptable for your fuck up.
>>
New thread

>>28176593
>>28176593
>>28176593
>>
File: 1469848888058s.jpg (4KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1469848888058s.jpg
4KB, 125x106px
>>28176591
>>28176584
I'm sorry...
>>
>>28176603
Maybe next time buddy, maybe next time
>>
>>28176603
No man is without sin.
Write three chapters and you are forgiven.
>>28176599
Kinky pls write too
>>
>>28175870
Flesh out the main ending, do summaries and "this is what you missed behind door #2" endings for the other choices.

As a consolation prize, maybe do a full written ending for the most popular "alt" ending. But yeah. Don't pre-write anything after a story choice. Up to is fine, but... you don't want to go down the road of pre-writing something only for it to not be used at all.
>>
>>28176603
I hope it wasn't you who spammed the thread up to bumplimit.
>>
>>28176618
>Write three chapters and you are forgiven.
>tfw not very good in english
>>28176649
That not me.
>>
>>28176680
Then you need to practice writing to get better at it.
Come on, give it a go.
>>
>>28176680
use
>>28176558
as a prompt

don't believe in yourself!
believe in the us that believes in you!
yours is the green that will pierce our hearts!
>>
>>28176476
>You can finally grab a nice big handfull of her ass
>The tiny pudge on her stomach squishes a bit when you pull her tight against you
I see nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>28176497
Do not get a blowjob from a split-tongue poner! Those tentacles are going STRAIGHT down your dick. We're talking interior testicular massages. Tasting your cum before it leaves your balls. Possibly laying eggs in the process.
>>
>>28176530
"Shining?"
>"Yeah, coltfriend?"
"I wanna make things very clear to you right now.
>"What's up, best bud?"
"Not touching your dick. Not even once."
>"That's fine. A lot of colts experimented in horsecollage, but not me."
>Shining looks around for eves-droppers and leans in close to whisper in your ear.
>"Is that weird, Anon? I mean, most ponies are at least okay with, you know..."
>He clops his hooves together in what you're sure is meant to indicate downstairs-places touching.
>"...being with ponies who've got the same 'equipment', right?"
>He looks away, shamed.
>"I don't know. It just feels... weird to me. Being with another colt, I mean."

>tfw you and Cadence will never help Shining come to terms with his monosexuality
>You and Cadence will never stand by while his mother yells at him for only liking mares
>>
>>28176558
>You will never spend every night cuddled up with your unicorn wives
>You will never spend decades with them
>You will never look at you reflection on your 40th birthday and wonder, for the thousandth time, why it is you look so young
>You will never learn that your herd has been unknowingly pumping you full of magic every night as you sleep together
>You will never learn that, as a creature who grew up in a 100% magic-free world, magic has a drastically more powerful effect on you
>You will never wonder, on your 111th birthday, just how long you're going to live for
>>
>>28168154
To be fair though, in short-form greentexting it's not appropriate to capitalize the first letter(except when using a proper noun), or periods at the end of sentences. It's different for full-blown writing of course, but anyone coming at it fresh from years on the chans that doesn't know better is likely to use standard green punctuation.
>>
>>28176886
Now that's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
>>
>>28173930
There was one green I remember called "twilight addicted to anons cum" that included a good do of that fetish. I dig it but it doesn't really fit into rgre. That would be like fantasizing about big tough misogynistS who secretly want to be dominated by an east German strongwoman.
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.