[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this board. I love the show and the cute ponies. I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 724624.jpg (33KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
724624.jpg
33KB, 400x323px
I like this board. I love the show and the cute ponies. I like arguing with anons here, and I like cheering for our divegrass team with all the other giddy up faggots. You're waifus are nice, and your nice too. Despite the bants and despite the memes, it's great to see when people are passionate about things. It's always amazing to see how creative people can get over a single topic; from stories, to art, to songs, to full blown interactive adventures and animations.

Honestly there's no place I'd rather be than on this ride.
You're all my best friends.

-Anonymous
>>
>>28155943
>.jpg
>white background
faggot
Me too, this place is the one site I truly enjoy
>>
>>28155943
I appreciate the sentiment, but at some point, it seems like the banter and memes are actual hate and that some people here would honestly attack me for my opinions and taste in waifu.
Makes me reluctant to feel and believe that "we're all actually friends" thing, even if some people here can understand my feels and would be above trying to convince me that my waifu hates me and loves that character that people like to ship her with.
>>
File: didyouknowyou'remyonlyfriends.png (161KB, 862x1055px) Image search: [Google]
didyouknowyou'remyonlyfriends.png
161KB, 862x1055px
>>
>>28155943
Me too, anon.
>>
>>28156627
Well, who's your waifu? Cadence?
>>
>>28156627
That's called trolling, flaming, and shitposting anon. We may be on pony board, but make no mistake, this is 4chan. You can't take hardly anything here seriously, you fucking degenerate scum of the earth zigger with shit bandwidth connection
We still love you though.
Also, your waifu is pretty cool anon. Tell her I said hi.
>>
>>28155943
Thanks. Everything else aside it's good to hear that once in a while.
>>
File: agoodolrub.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
agoodolrub.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>28156627

If you think we're bad, go to /ck/ sometime and tell them how you like your steak.

Trust me, us and [s4s] are the two nicest boards.
>>
>>28155943
I'm in pretty much the same boat. I'm extremely thankful that I get to pony pony and do other stuff with the Anons from here. Especially on days like today when I enjoyed the episode and 4cc was as amazing as it was. I still can't believe we made it out of groups.
>>
>>28155943
Cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysrc7xquQ2w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPka2FONU9c&list=LLCowUUdUz9fY0a0wPE9neUw&index=382
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5dgyCryWJY
>>
>>28155943
I'll see you in Equestria, or Canterlot High, if that's more your thing.
>>
File: 1466201820303.png (167KB, 406x394px) Image search: [Google]
1466201820303.png
167KB, 406x394px
>>28155943
Friends forever.
>>
>>28155943
fuck off and kill yourself retard
>>
>>28156983
Doing that right now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.