[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past Sins thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Past Sins thread?
>>
>>28146441
I want to cum inside Nyx.
>>
>>28146441
I don't want to cum inside Nyx, I want to cum on her fe-- actually, no, I don't. Never mind.
>>
>>28146441
I'm tempted to read this fucking story just to see what the shitposting is all about
>>
File: 1467920400955.jpg (30KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467920400955.jpg
30KB, 360x360px
>>28146493
no, l this is exactly what they want you to do
>>
>>28146493
Do it. Atone for your present sins.
>>
>>28146493
Don't, I read the story as it was suggested by a friend before all the nyx posting. Trust me it gets worse once you have actually read the thing and In all honesty I feel like I've committed sin.
>>
>>28146441
When I was 4 I stole a hard candy from a drug store. And ate it.
>>
>>28146493
Most of the hate for it is just memes by people that haven't read it.

I have genuinely not met a single person that has legitimately read the story and hated it.
>>
>>28146493
Nyx is Nightmare moon reborn but not. Act 1 is fitting in, Act 2 is saying fuck that, I'm Nightmare Moon. Act 3 is what am I not Nightmare Moon. Final Act is It okay that I'm not Nightmare Moon, I'm Nyx instead. There just saved you the time and effort of reading a below average fanfic from back in the day.
>>
>>28147470
nice meme

You also forgot how Celestia literally turned Nyx into Nightmare Moon against her will and Nyx trying to block out the thoughts of her new life.
>>
>>28147491
No that is the story. Also Celestia didn't turn Nyx into NMM, Nyx was kidnapped by the cult that started the ritual from Celestia, and then turned into NMM. FM son for being a Nyxfag, you don't seem to know how the story goes.
>>
>>28147556
Celestia was casting the ritual.
>>
>>28147574
You know what, I'll give you half of a point, but that not entirely true. She started the ritual, but didn't finish it, the cult did.

>Yet the nature of the magic in the spell changed. The stone columns, which had been glowing pastel colors, shifted to a threatening red tone. Celestia felt something hit her in the chest with the strength of a hard buck. The force was enough that her hooves were lifted off the ground, and she was sent flying across the room. Her flight ended when she crashed into the throne room doors.

>The force of the impact knocked the wind from her chest, and it left Princess Celestia momentarily stunned. When she did recover, however, she scrambled to her hooves and looked in the direction of the spell.

>The ponies that had been around the room had converged on the spell. They all moved inside the ring drawn on the floor, and standing in the very center of them was Nexus. He looked across the room at Princess Celestia, turquoise eyes dancing in joyous victory.

>“For the night eternal, for Equestria’s true queen!” Nexus called out, grinning devilishly before his horn lit up. Energy began to crackle across the stone columns, and their harsh red color grew brighter and brighter. The light soon enveloped Nexus and the other ponies, and, with a final flash, they all disappeared.

>It was then, all too late, that Princess Celestia realized the treachery that thrived in her royal court.
>>
>>28147701
She also gave them all the magic they needed.

At least Pen Stroke stuck to the show by making Celestia a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>28147755
True double dubs.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x376px
>These two read the whole story
>>
>>28148097
See? Meme.
>>
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ComplainingAboutShowsYouDontWatch
>>
HEY LOOK I BUMPED A SHITPOST ON PAGE 10 LOOK HOW MAD I MADE YOU GUYS
>>
>>28152591
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.