[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he unredeemable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Is he unredeemable?
>>
>>28139915
I hope so, I'm starting to get tired that all villians become friendly despite the theme of the show being about friendship. We need some of them to stay bad or else we are getting more starlight-tier new villians.
>>
>>28139915
He hasn't killed anyone as far we know so no. Which pretty much goes all the villains.
>>
>>28139915
Hope so.

I want to see his brother.
>>
>>28139915
>i found exactly one fuck.jog
>>
>>28139915
I'd like to see them have to battle him again, but this time they lose and Scorpan appears, trying to convince Tirek to stop and be good but Tirek refuses, leading to a battle between Scorpan and Tirek that ends with Scorpan having to kill him.
It would never happen but it sounds fun.
>>
Still needs to bring back necromancer goat.
>>
>>28140025
>Necromancer
They will never touch on death in this day and age where little kids are sheltered from reality
>>
>>28139915
Yes. Next question?
>>
>>28140040
We literally have an episode about zombies tomorrow, plus we've skeletons before plus Sombra dying on screen
>>
>>28140121
But actually reanimating dead bodies? They won't show that.
Reanimated bodies is different than dressing up as skeletons and zombies
>>
>>28140138
What about the spoopy episode where they had a fake dead granny smith?
>>
File: irredeemable-cover-lightning.jpg (327KB, 2063x1051px) Image search: [Google]
irredeemable-cover-lightning.jpg
327KB, 2063x1051px
>>28139915
not everyone needs to be redeemed, hell they should not have redeemed discord
>>
>>28139915
Yes.
He never paid taxes.
He let his dog run out of his yard and never even bothered to find it.
He throws those six pack soda can holders in the trash, without even clipping the rings.
He votes Republican.
>>
>>28140182
>fake dead granny smith
What episode are you talking about?
>>
>>28140249
Hes only half reformed any way. He still went evil again before realizing that Tirek wasn't loyal and then learned the hard way that friendship is best.
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (142KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
142KB, 1366x768px
>>28139915
You mean irredeemable, and I really hope so

.>>28140309
Not that anon, but he's talking about Scare Master. Pic related.
>>
>>28140138
They could get away with necromancy by just using bare skeletons with no rotting flesh attached. The shows had skeletons in it before.

However, why does everyone think Grogar is a necromancer? I saw G1 and I don't remember him displaying any necromancy abilities.

If he is introduced into G1 he should be Sombra's teacher or partner since the two have a lot in common in terms of spellcasting and motives.
>>
>>28139915
Eh, not really.

I'd love to see a more powerful villain show up and wreck his shit though. Taking out the villains one by one, proving they're strong enough to take on the man 6.
>>
File: 1097013_1399927733711_338_300.png (137KB, 338x300px) Image search: [Google]
1097013_1399927733711_338_300.png
137KB, 338x300px
>>28139915
Nobody is irredeemable, it's a matter of whether or not a character chooses to seek redemption or takes an opportunity to redeem themselves, though they may never be able to make up for what they did.

Tirek and Chrysalis are pretty much to only pure villains that the show has, and the old version of Tirek was probably the most evil character in the whole franchise, so he might not be redeemed.

If he returns, I wouldn't be surprised if Scorpan makes an appearance too, and the writers may want Scorpan to convince Tirek to change his ways.
>>
>>28142750
>man 6
>>
>>28140040
I seem to recall an episode about RD dealing with grief.
>>
>>28142883
>Tirek and Chrysalis are pretty much to only pure villains
>Chrysalis
It's actually a bit different with her, because you could make the argument she's doing it for her brood.

So she's evil, but not directionless. The reason she's evil is because she has to look after her species.

So really, she has a lot of potential to be a well rounded villain.
>>
>>28139915
No, but Hasjew wouldn't get any bronybux out of doing it, so he'll be swept under the rug forever
>>
>>28139915

Can you even imagine Tirek or fucking Chrysalis hanging out with the mane 6 Discord-style?
>>
>>28143896
No but that's because Discord is Discord. He's much different than the other, true villains. I could see them making a peace treaty though. Then again, in season 5, I never thought id see Glimmer casually hanging out with the mane 6
>>
>>28143992
>Then again, in season 5, I never thought id see Glimmer casually hanging out with the mane 6

I didn't know she would become such a fixation, but I certainly knew she would be fodder for a redemption of some sort from the moment season 5 ended

I just figured she'd see the error of her ways after some big showdown and live peacefully in her village as a non corrupt leader to be revisited later, I didn't expect she'd come to Ponyville
>>
>>28139915
Yes. An episode as bad as that can't be made better by giving him more episodes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.