[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[CYOA]Custos Luna #5.6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 1

File: 1470340664961.png (667KB, 1036x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1470340664961.png
667KB, 1036x1024px
Third time's the charm?

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
Last thread: >>28071537

What happened?
The last thread was up for 39 posts, it shouldn't be hard catching up on what we did there
>>
>>28082646
"I... I'm sorry. I am sorry that he made you work out this hard and I'll try my best to prevent this in the future. I'm there for you, no matter what", your ears droop a bit
>Your side stings again and you finally decide that you should get this checked, it might be more serious than just a bruise
>Turning around too fast, a powerful pain shoots through your chest and you stumble to the ground, face into the dirt
>Luckily, one of the pegasi who still weren't entirely exhausted rushes to your aid, helping you back on your hooves
>You can now see that it is a light blue mare, a bit on the smaller and slender side with a bright orange and curly mane
>"Let me help you", she stays in a monotone voice, pushing you forwards slightly but staying there to take a bit of weight off of you
>Quickly, you move away from the rest of the group, leaving them behind to do whatever in the courtyard
>Every step hurts slightly, but you think you're able to deal with it as you walk through the long halls of the castle
>The filly next to you is still helping you walk and your really grateful about it
>She doesn't seem to be starting a conversation on here own though, maybe you'd like to talk to her about something?
>Or you could just stay silent for the way, that is also always an option
>Maybe you have another idea?
>>
>>28123544
I appreciate the help, friend. Thanks for letting me lean on you. If you ever need to lean on me, figuratively or literally, know that I will be there to return the favor.
>>
>>28123588
"I appreciate the help very much, friend. Thanks a lot for letting me lean on you", you tell the pegasus
>She just takes a quick glance at you before mumbling a "You're welcome" and then looking back down the hallway
>The two of you trot a few more steps in silence before facing the mare, noticing her ice blue eyes
>You can't help it, but it sends a shiver down your spine for whatever reason
"Oh, and if you ever need to lean on me, figuratively and of course literally, know that I will be there for you", you tell her with a glee
>The mare just glares at you before responding with a "Hmpf"
>Wow, this mare seems to have a hard shell it seems. Maybe you just haven't asked the right questions?
>You still seem to have a few minutes before you arrive at the nurses office, taking it slow as to not disturb your side any more than necessary
>Should you try talking to her again? What would you even say? You don't really know her. Maybe she'd talk about herself if you asked?
>Or you could just stay quiet for the rest of the way, that's always an option
>>
>>28123729
Ask her about herself. Why did she join up and what does she want to do to serve glorious leader Luna? If it gets her talking ask follow up questions. If not, try telling her about ourselves instead.
>>
>>28123729
Ask her name.
>>
>>28123780
>>28123788
>Yeah, you probably should start getting to know her, after all, she IS part of your group. A good team leader knows their party members, right?
"So, I haven't really gotten your name yet, I'm Silver Smith by the way. But you can call me Silver if you want!", you ask her cautiously
>The mare stops in her tracks before looking at you and then sighing. "Cold Calculation", she then responds before she keeps walking
>Her name fits surprisingly well, this mare is cold as ice. But there is no ice that can't be warmed up and frozen, you tell yourself
>You look on her flank and find a cutiemark already present: A block of ice with a 2+2 frozen inside
>Almost tripping because you didn't watch your step, she catches you, thankfully you are rather light, "watch out where you're going"
>Trying to play it off with an uneasy smile, you attempt to change the topic: "So, why did you chose to join Luna's guard? And how would you want to serve our grace?"
>"I didn't choose to sign up", she tells you completely devoid of emotion. "I was selected, the same way everyone else was"
>That feels like kind of a cryptic answer to you. Chosen? I mean, sure, the ascension chose foals, but all of them volunteered, didn't they?
>She doesn't seem to answer the second part of your question, maybe you should ask her again?
>Or you could ask her something different? Maybe you'll just stay silent for the next few minutes though...
>>
>>28123961
People that ignore questions don't want to answer those questions. Don't ask again. Maybe ask about her cutie mark imstead? Does she have a talent for math? Or just planning and calculation in general? Maybe she could be a tactician or a codebreaker.
>>
>>28124021
>No, you shouldn't press this, she might just avoid the question and you respect that
>Although her cutiemark seems interesting, What could it mean?
>You point back on her flank and ask the obvious question: "So, what is your special talent, Ice? I can call you that, right?"
>She sighs but nods. "Math, calculation and planning. That's what I am good at. You should hope that I will never plan against you", she warns you
>Talk about scary, she seems to be as cold and merciless as her name implies.... on the outside that is
>But a tactician in your group might come in very handy indeed. Since she seems to know her way around numbers, maybe she can break secret codes too?
>The quiet walking resumes between the two of you and you can see the entrance to the medical wing of the castle coming up further down the hallway
>You'd probably have time for one more question to ask, or you could tell her about yourself
>Or you'll just stay quiet until you reach your destination, that's always an option too
>>
>>28124166
Let's switch to telling her about herself since she seems to only give short answers when we try to learn about her. Tell her about our special talent, or how we volunteered or something.
>>
>>28124199
Telling her that we volunteered might rub her the wrong way considering what she said about her own situation. It'd be better to look into it before we let that cat out of the bag.
>>
>>28124199
Do we even have a cutie mark story yet?
>>
>>28124199
>>28124260
>She seems to only give you short answers when you try to learn about her, but hey, at least she does answer you
>Maybe telling her about yourself could help her warm up to yourself!
>Although, you aren't quite sure what exactly to tell her, maybe your cutie mark story? Or maybe why you chose to serve Luna!
"I for one chose to fi-", you choke on your words, Cold Calculation looking at you in confusion for just a slight moment before she notices and goes back to her emotionless expression
>You recalled what she said earlier: She's been chosen, she didn't volunteer
>Maybe saying that you do this from your own desire to serve Lady Luna may leave a bad taste with her. You may want to look into this first
>But what else can you tell her? Maybe show her your flank and tell her about your cutiemark?
>That might seem kinda weird, doesn't it? Just shoving your flank in someone's face
>What would she think of you? Would she dislike you? Does she dislike you already? You start to worry and your legs start to shake
>What even was the story of your cutie mark? Oh god, you are getting uneasy, what do you say that won't freak her out and makes her dislike you?
>>
>>28124428
If your mark is tactics and planning why did you decide to help us? Is it part of a plan? Do you have a calculated logical reason why it would be a good idea to help us?
>>
>>28124428
Maybe we should just shut up. She doesn't seem to like talking
>>
>>28124501
>>28124552
>You try to relax. "C-calm down, Silver Smith. A great leader always have to be fearless, never show weakness! Y-yeah", you tell yourself
>It seems to work at least a little bit, your breathing and heart rate slowing down just a bit
"If your mark is tactics and planning, is there a calculated logical reason that you are helping us?", you try to change the topic
>In response, you get a condescending look from her for a moment before she goes back to staring at the path in front of her
>Seems like you hit a nerve here, but unfortunately she does not seem to be angry with you... at least you hope, she's hard to read
>Maybe you should just be quiet right now, she doesn't really seem to be in the mood to talk with you right now
>You should definitely help this mare get out of her shell though, you've seen her sit alone from anyone else most of the time, that't can't be healthy
>The rest of the walk is silent and you quickly reach the infirmary, a small unicorn mare waiting inside already
>She doesn't seem to be in a good mood, but you need your body checked, it might get worse otherwise
>"What do you want", she harshly says, glaring at you as she reads an old book
>You point to your side, asking her to take a look at it, to which she huffs in annoyance before walking up and using some magic
>It hurts a good bit, her not being careful at all. She seems to enjoy you squirm, but fortunately, it's over quickly
>"Well, dear", she hisses the word, "looks like you have 3 ribs fractured. Sucks to be you. Unfortunately, your organs haven't been punctured", she grins
>T-three ribs? How are you supposed to train? You heard injuries like that need to be moved as little as possible
>Can she heal it? You heard that unicorns know healing spells. But how would you make her heal you in the first place?
>Cold Calculation, or Ice as you call her is still with you, but could she help?
>What do you do?
>>
>>28124635
Please heal my ribs so that I can train and better serve my lady Luna.
>>
>>28124635
Ask Ice to explain why ensuring the sound working order of all parts makes a whole more efficient so the nurse can see why it is important to heal us.
>>
>>28124635
>We went through an entire PT session with 3 fractured ribs
Holy shit, this filly is tough as nails.
>>
>>28124846
>>28124866
"P-please heal my ribs!", you beg the unicorn, who just smiles smugly at you the whole time
>"Heal you? Oh, tell me why I should use my precious magic to heal a little runt like you. Bad luck if you hurt yourself while playing", she responds
"B-but I can't... I can't serve our Grace like this?", you sniffle
>The unicorn starts to laugh loudly at your words. "You? Serving our grace? That's a good joke, get back to your slave duties, foal"
>Her laughing at you feels terrible, does she actually believe you are one of the servant's children?
>You turn around to Ice and with pleading eyes ask her to help you out here
>She just sighs and trots up to the other mare. "I request that you heal my companion, for it is way more efficient if every part of a hole works works as expected. That is to say, a squad is only as powerful as their weakest link"
>The mare now deadpans at the two of you: "Alright, you had your fun, now stop it before I call one of the bat guards. Trust me, you won't like it."
>"Like what?", you hear a voice from the door, a concerned Chase standing there. Behind her, 2 more batponies wait, one being Night and another one you don't know
>"O-oh mighty Nightkin, these 2 runts tried to get free healing, I told them of but they keep claiming they serve our Grace. Please, remove them from my infirmary", she requests
>Moon Chaser glares at the mare. "Are you denying my student the healing she requires?"
>With these words, the nurse starts sweating. "Y-your student, oh mighty N-nightkin?"
>Quickly trotting up to you, Chase takes you into a hug, you eep as she touches your side
>"Heal her", Chase demands, to which the unicorn quickly scrambles to her hooves and uses her magic on your ribs
>First your sides become numb, must be some spell to drown out the pain.
>With a few cracking sounds later, the numbness wears off and you feel better
>The nurse glares at you but Chaser asks you a question: "So, Silver, what should we do to punish her?"
>>
Stopping here for the night. Sorry for my slow update speed.
By the way, you don't have to punish the nurse if you don't want to
>>
>>28125114
You know, I'm not that upset that she mistook me for one of the servants.

However, what I am upset at is her attitude. 'I won't heal you, even if you have broken ribs. You're just slave trash and I'm special because I can fix ponies. I'll even make the diagnosis hurt!' I think she needs to learn a little more humility. Not just towards the guard, but to all ponies.
>>
>>28125114
This is the point at which we show who we really are. First off, we can't say her punishment is nothing. That kind of forgiveness seems to be perceived as weakness so far. But we are not a bully either, like those kids from earlier. We aren't going to hit her or make her kiss our hooves or anything.

Your punishment is to look me right in the eye and admit that you were wrong. Not wrong about who I was, but wrong to ASSUME who I was and decide what we are worth based only on that. We are ALL servants of our Grace the princess, and it is not your place to decide whether something of hers is worth fixing or not.

Also, apologize to Chase for wasting her time.
>>
>>28125114
She didn't really have a way of knowing who we were.
>>
>>28125872
True, but she should still heal anyone who comes in with shattered ribs, even if she didn't know who they were.
>>
time to get your bumo
>>
>>28126952
>>
>>28127408
>>
good night.
>>
>>28128468
>>
>>28130247
>>
>>28130251
>>
>>28125226
>>28125684
>>28125872
>>28126166
"You know, I am not that upset that you mistook me for one of the servants", you start out, after all, she couldn't have known that you're a guard in training
>She looks at you with pleading eyes, probably hoping that you go easy on here
>You realize that this is actually a point where you can really show who you are and especially, how strong
>Moon Chaser is still waiting for your answer as you put a hoof to your chin and start to think
>Her punishment definitely can not be nothing, that kind of forgiveness seems to come across as weakness, especially since a member of your squad and Chase are around
>But you also aren't a bully like the other kids, so hitting her or making her kiss your hooves is out of question, you aren't this mean!
>The best punishment in this case... making her learn some humility might be the right idea, it was her attitude that upset you the most after all
>Turning around to Chase, you start out: "I have the perfect punishment for this mare, Moon Chaser", to which your mentor smiles
"You!", you point at the nurse, "your punishment: Look me in the eyes. Look in there and admit you were wrong. Not about who I was, I don't mind that"
>>
>>28131693
"But wrong to assume", you emphasize the word as much as possible, "who I am and deciding my treatment based on that."
"It is not your place to decide the worth of one of the Lady's servants", you tell her in a commanding voice
>The nurse quickly scrambles down on the floor in front of you, bows down on the floor but tries her best to keep eye contact
>"I-I am sorry f-for my behavior, future warrior. It s-shall not happen again", she says, clearly scared
>You nod at her apology, even if you aren't fully sure why she is this scared from you right now and turn around
"I-I'm sorry for wasting your time, Moon Chaser. It shall not happen again", you tell her
>She drags you into a hug and ruffles a hoof through your mane, "You really are my small warrior, Silver", she gleefully responds
>A few seconds later, you hear small hoof steps running down the hallway, quickly followed by Sorbet appearing in the entrance
>"S-silver? Is everything alright, I've gotten worried about you!", she tells you
>Nodding, she sighs in relief before hugging you as well, but quickly stopping. "I-I'm glad", she tells you with a blush on her face
>Well, looks like you're going to be fine for now. But what should you do now?
>Chase, Ice, Sorbet, the nurse and the two other bat ponies are still here, maybe you want to talk to any of them about something?
>Or you could try to find the rest of your group, tell them you're fine.
>Although, now that you are fine again, you might be able to train a bit more? You do feel kind of exhausted though already
>Maybe you want to do something else entirely though? The day is just halfway over after all...
>>
>>28131701
I think we've done enough training for today. Let's meet some more foals.
>>
>>28131701
Lets not train without the others again and, since at least some of them are tired from earlier, it'd be a good idea to do something else. Lets get to know the other members of our squad better.
>>
>>28131731
>>28131757
>No, you've trained enough today and a bunch of other ponies are quite tired themselves, you shouldn't train without them again
>But this might be your chance to actually get to know the members of your squad better, it'll probably help you with your duty
>Telling Chase that you're leaving, she asks worriedly if you're going to be alright, to which you nod before leaving
>She's looking after you, that's really nice to know, but you think you've heard something about dangers of a mentor getting too close to their pupil?
>There's a story you remember faintly where, in the end, the bad guy used the mentor's pupil to manipulate them into doing their bidding
>What if the same would be happening here? Is it really a good idea to get close to Chase? The thoughts follow you the entire way until you reach the courtyard
>There you find your squad, talking to each other on small groups and not realizing that you have arrived
>There's 3 groups, 2 with 3 ponies each and one with only 2, you can't hear the conversation of either
>Maybe you should shout to the groups? Or just join one of them? You could also eavesdrop on one of them if you'd like
>Or there might be something else, what else could you think of doing?
>>
>>28131951
Pick one at random to join.
>>
>>28131951
Pick a group of three. Two ponies is probably a private conversation. If you have to choose between the two groups of three, pick the louder one.
>>
>>28131975
>>28131998
>Definitely not the group of two, that seems to be a private conversation
>That leaves the other two groups, which you just decide to choose one randomly
>You trot up to the ponies, starting to listen in on their conversation
>"...my mommy, they probably worry about me", one of the foals says, her ears drooping
>She's kind of small, smaller than the other fillies at least. Her coat is a sandy brown with an ocean blue mane
>There's no horn on her head and no wings on her sides
>As the filly sniffs, the colt of the group who has orange fur and a ruby red mane, hugs the filly and starts crying too
>"I-I know Sandy, but our mother is strong, she'll get over it", poor ponies, you think to yourself
>And then, the third pony, the biggest filly you have ever seen, picks them up and allows them to nuzzle into her chest fluff, which is quite big too, if you may admit
>The ash grey filly smiles softly. "There, there's it's all going to be fine, don't you worry about it"
>The two ponies are still crying, maybe you can somehow cheer them up?
>Or you could leave the three alone and check on the other group
>Maybe you could do something entirely else though
>>
>>28132241
This is about the whole chosen thing. Either we change the subject completely or try the other group.
>>
>>28124635
Silver is an adorable horse.
>>
>>28132241
Hug the big filly because we want to feel like part of the group and back her up. We'll all make the best of the situation we're in, everything will turn out all right.
>>
>>28132334
>>28132469
>Reluctantly you trot up to the group of ponies and begin hugging them as well
>A short moment of confusion shows on the big pony's face, but she quickly takes on the calm smile from before
>The other two ponies don't seem to care much for your presence, still sobbing into the filly's chest fluff
>Fortunately though, it doesn't take long for them to calm down and soon the four of you end the cuddle pile
>There is still a few sniffles in between but for the most part they seem to be alright again
>"I'm Small Mountain by the way", the big pony suddenly holds out a hoof to you, which you take with your own... in before she starts shaking and you throwing you up in the air
>You soar about 2 meters high, but flying through the air feels kind of relieving, is that what pegasi always feel when flying?
>Small Mountain is quick to catch you as you decent though and carefully puts you down on the floor
>"S-sorry, sometimes I don't know how strong I am myself!", she shuffles on her hooves uneasily
>Then she looks to the other two ponies before gasping: "O-oh, I totally forgot to introduce you to the others!"
>"Ruby Hoof and Sandy Shores, they're brother and sister and they both have been chosen! Isn't that awesome?", Mountain beams
>Both of them wave at you carefully, wearing uneasy smiles
>"You're Silver Service, right? What brings you here?", the filly that's towering next to you asks
>>
Ending here for today, got a headache, sorry
>>
>>28132607
Close, Silver Smith.

I just wanted to hang out with you guys, if that's alright.
>>
>>28132607
I saw distressed ponies and I wanted to help. It looked like you had it under control though, so I just added a hug.
>>
looks like a bump is needed.
>>
This time I won't let it go
>>
>>28132623
feel well
>>
>>28135071
>>
Bump the snoot
>>
>>28136677
>>
>>28137678
Does that mean you like some more Snoot abuse in this quest?
>>
>>28138436
No fuck off Wolvan
>>
>>28138467
>>
Just a heads up, feeling oddly drained today, I'm sorry but I'll run tomorrow again, please forgive me
T-thanks headaches
>>
>>28139539
>>
>>28141916
>>
time to get your bump
>>
>>28144191
>>
>>28145139
>>
>>28144191
>>
>>28146584
>>
I'll give you this bump
>>
>>28132636
>>28133467
"Well, I did see a few distressed ponies, so I thought I might be able to help", you tell them gleefully
"But looks like you had everything under control alright, so I simply joined into the hug, it feels nice having somepony close"
>Small Mountain nods thoughtfully, "those are some mighty true words, Silver Service"
"Oh, and my name's not Silver Service, it's Silver Smith", you tell her, to which she apologizes
>Catching a glance to the side, you see the other group of three looking over at you and whispering something to each other while pointing at you
>Are they making fun of you? Saying that they don't like you? A bit of discomfort washes over you
>All the while Ruby, Sandy and Mountain have returned back to their own conversation, away from missing their parents
>Sounds like they talk about training here so far and how exhausting it is. They also mention the 3 bullies and how they are undecided whom to follow
>Is there anything you'd like to talk about or do with them? Or maybe you should confront the other three ponies that have been talking about you...
>>
>>28151317
Okay, let's go say hi to them too. Nothing presumptuous or self-important. Just hello.
>>
>>28151366
>Maybe you can just go say high to them? After all, they might actually not have been talking about you
>You bid the three ponies farewell and make your way over to the others, who notice you halfway and stop talking
>They smile at you innocently and wave, "O-oh, hello Silver Smith! Wh-what brings you here?", a unicorn colt asks
>Another earth pony colt chimes in, "Feeling better? I saw you face plant pretty hard earlier, nice leadership skills", he jokes
>The others can't hold back their giggling, pointing at you while laughing
>It feels kind of bad having them laugh at you for that. Do they believe you are weak? Is that what they have been talking about?
>You attempt to try and hold back tears forming in your eyes, which you are successful at, for now at least
>Apart from you and the three colts, nobody is paying much attention to your group
>What do you reply? How can you cement your leadership, if that is what you want to do at all?
>Maybe you want to do something else?
>>
>>28152030
Yeah our face is better, our broken ribs are better to.
>>
>>28152269
>You nod, your face straight: "Yes, my face is better and so are my broken ribs", you tell them
>All three colts react with surprise and it takes a few moments before one of them talks
>"Broken? You had broken ribs? When did that happen?", he asks you in disbelieve
>Putting a hoof to your face you take a moment to think: "I... I'd say since the colt kicked me in the side earlier? Shortly before training..."
>The pony's mouths fall open and they can just stare at you. "And there we got exhausted from just one workout...", one of them jokes uneasily
>"I mean, we still dislike the fact that you had us work out this hard, but damn, filly, you are one tough customer
>The doubts they had earlier seem to have diminished at least slightly, if not even disappeared
"I'm Silver Smith, by the way", you try to change the subject and hold out a hoof
>The unicorn stallion introduces himself as Hot Tinder, the earth colt as Heavy Hit and there's also the quiet Pegasus who timidly introduces himself as Healing Touch
>Is there anything you want to do with the three of them? Talk about something?
>Or you could go back to Mountain, Ruby and Sandy, do something with them
>Maybe you just want to leave them all alone and do something else entirely?
>>
>>28152533
Let one of them introduce a topic, then join in the conversation.
>>
>>28152717
>"So, Silver, is there anything you might want to talk about?", Heavy Hit asks you
>You decline though, telling them that they should just talk and you'll chime in
>Accepting this, they start talking, mostly about how their past few days have been or what their favorite hobbies are
>Turn out, Heavy Hit used to do a lot of street fighting, snuck out at night and tested his strength against others outside town
>He shows you a few holds and punches that he learned in his time of competing
>Hot Tinder loves playing with fire. So much in fact, that he almost burned down his house before... thrice
>But fire isn't the only thing he's good at, as he shows you how he can actually heat up most materials using just his magic! He made your face feel comfortably warm
>And Healing Touch has grown up in a family of doctors and has learned a lot about healing, especially on how to make potions or cremes with healing properties
>The discussion goes for a while and you start learning a bit about your companions
>As the sun starts to set, you begin to smell food from the mess hall again and a tired looking batpony comes to the courtyard, asking for you to come inside
>You all follow and get led into the big room with the tables prepared with food already
>The foals quickly run up to the empty table they sat on yesterday and start digging in
>Looking around, you see the group of foals already eating, and on a smaller table in the corner, Chase is sitting alone
>She looks kind of exhausted, admittedly. Maybe she'd like some company?
>Or you could just leave her alone, maybe she wants to have some privacy
>>
>>28153341
Chase. We've barely seen her all day.
>>
>>28153383
Let's see some Chase. Maybe ask how her day went?
>>
>>28153383
>>28153556
>The answer is quite obvious to you, you've barely seen Chase all day
>Heading over there with confidence, you trip over some pony's hoof but are able to catch yourself before hitting your snoot
>Turning around reveals one of the bullies smiling smugly at you, to which you can just respond with a glare, otherwise ignoring him though
>He seems kind of disappointed in your reaction, turns around with a huff and goes back to eating
>The rest of your way is going as smooth as it can and you soon sit down across from Chase
>She doesn't notice you at first but as she yawns and looks up, a tired smile appears on her face
"Hi Chase! How's your day been?", you ask her gleefully
>"H-hey, Silver. Exhausting but otherwise OK.... how are you holding up, sweetie?", she answers and puts another spoon of the weird goop in her mouth
>It seems like she's about to fall asleep on the spot, should you bring her to bed?
>Or should you just engage in conversation with her?
>>
>>28153572
I'm doing alright. No real problems since the doctor.
You look really tired though. Do you want to hit the hay?
>>
>>28153572
Feeling much better now that my sides aren't hurting anymore. Got a chance to meet some of the other fillies/colts, too.
>>28153651
>>
Fuck I just napped off in my chair, I think I'll end here. I'll finish this thread off tomorrow and then go back to Circle for a bit

I'll also offer a timeskip to you which we start beginning with next Custos thread basically skipping past the years of training Silver will go through training from here to the end of her training. Probably gonna write up a kind of what happened in between for that if you guys want. We could also jump even further into what I consider the main part of the quest. Although if you decide for this time skip there's a few things you should decide on which I'll ask you later for if you decide for that option. Discuss while I take a nap
>>
>>28153959
I'd be cool with timeskipping. Especially since training is pretty routine with not much to do.
>>
>>28153959
>I'll finish this thread off tomorrow and then go back to Circle for a bit.
We're only at eighty posts, you jerk. Don't make me bump this for the next week.
>>
>>28154511
We are also at 3 threads for this. The thread is called 5.6 for a reason
>>
>>28154608
That is a valid and well reasoned response, and I understand the fairness in switching back and force to allow both quests to get their fair share.

Counterargument: woona.
>>
>>28154608
The last thread died at 40 posts, the one before that died at 60
>>
>>28154634
>>28154629
bringing us to about 200 posts
>>
>>28154638
Yup. Less than half of a thread.
>>
>>28154655
admittedly, 200 posts for a shitty quest is already too much. Look at this shit, there's so many bumps, this isn't actually worth being run if you ask me. There could be a useful thread in place of this you know
>>
>>28154791
Aaand fuck off Wolvan.
>>
>>28154791
Shut up Wolvan.
>>
>>28154791
Wolvan you fuck.
>>
Ber8bel
>>
>>28155612
>>
>>28154791

Luna is in this damn RP, and I will damn well see this until this dies.
>>
>>28156097
>>
>>28154801
>>28154806
>>28154845
I haven't even checked this thread since yesterday, guys please. Not everyone hating me is me
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28159006
>
>>
>>28153651
>>28153764
"Much better", you exclaim cheerily, "my sides aren't hurting anymore since I visited the nurse!"
>Chase smiles warmly at you, stroking your hair carefully. It feels nice
"Oh, I also got to meet the other foals, that was fun too...", you tell her, but she doesn't seem to listen that closely
>Weird, this is the first time you've seen the bat pony this distracted
>You wave a hoof in front of her face and it takes a moment for her to realize: "Chase? Chase, are you alright?"
>"Hmm? O-oh, yes, everything is just fine", she tells you, but it doesn't feel earnest
"Chase, you seem tired, do you want to go to bed?", you ask her cautiously
>She doesn't respond for a while, but then sighs and looks at you seriously
>"Silver, where did you get these fractured ribs from in the first place?"
>She seems a bit on edge, not mad at you but still not entirely happy
>Maybe you should try to change the topic? Get her to bed early? Or you could tell her the truth, but you don't know how she'd take that you're being bullied
>>
>>28160837
We'll be willing to tell you if you get some sleep.
>>
>>28160837
Well, one of the foals is trying to take charge by way of threat. Not a day has gone by where he and his friends haven't attacked or harassed me.
It's the same ponies who knocked me out the night we arrived.

I'm just a bit worried that I should work this out myself. I've tried to get the other foals not to be afraid of them, but it hasn't worked, and Styx shut it down pretty much right away.
If I get you to solve it for me, I would seem weak to them, more of a vulnerable target.
>>
>>28160861
>>28160910
>You take a moment to think about what she just asked and what best to answer. Then you smirk
"Sure, I'll tell you", you respond, the smirk still not leaving your face
>"Go ahead, tell me everything", she tells you and waits for you to answer
"No, not so fast. I'll tell you under one condition", you pause to let it sink in
>Chase's face fills with confusion and she just looks at you in surprise
"I'll tell you under the condition that you go to bed with me. And that we cuddle", you proudly say
>It takes a bit for the guard to process what you just said but then she can't help but giggle
>"You're something, alright. A damn good business pony, that's a hard bargain", she jokes
>She quickly nods after though. "Alright, we've got a deal, missy!"
>Chase finishes off her food and so do you, the two of you heading to your room shortly after
>You plop down on the bed, waiting for your mentor to join you, which she quickly does
>She cuddles up from behind you, being the big spoon to you and gently strokes your mane with her hooves
>>
>>28161330
>"You know? If I wouldn't have been chosen for the guard, I might have a foal of my own by now. Maybe somepony as sweet as you"
>There's this "chosen" again. Didn't they want to be part of Luna's guard?
>With that, she boops your nose with her hoof and you go cross eyed while scrunching
>"But now, please tell me what happened to your sides", she asks while still stroking you
"Well, remember the foals who knocked me out? They keep harassing and attacking me, trying to take charge of the group", you start out
"I tried to get the others to not be scared, I think that's what a leader would do, but it didn't work. And Styx shot my attempts down right away as well"
>"That bully.... it's Styx personal student, if I remember correctly. Would you like me to help you out there?", Chase asks motherly
>But you are quick to shake your head: "I have to deal with this alone, otherwise I might be considered weak and vulnerable to them"
>"Nonsense", Chase immediately tells you. "You know, a leader should sometimes accept help from her friends, right?"
>What should you reply? Take her help? Or do this all yourself and be... would that make you strong?
>Also, Styx has his personal student?
>What should you reply?
>>
>>28161341
We really should handle him and his thugs ourself, but Chase could help us by preventing Styx from helping him. If Styx keeps getting involved like he has then the rest of our group will become to scared to stand up against him and might even join him willingly.
>>
>>28161341
You can help, but please keep it within the capacity of what it is proper for a superior to provide for so eone like me in training. I don't want special treatment. It is a fine line to walk between accepting the help to which we are entitled as part of a larger organization and not fighting our own battles.

So yes, but no special treatment.
>>
>>28161407
>>28161431
"You want to help? Alright, I accept the help. But I only accept the help which I am entitled to as part of this organization", you say firmly
>Chase stops stroking you for just a moment. "Help which you are.... entitled to? What do you mean?", she then asks
"Simple. Absolutely no special treatment. You will only do so much to stop this situation as a superior should do. Anything past that is not acceptable"
>She then completely stops stroking you and you can feel her head lift up looking at you
>"Is.. is everything alright? What are you talking about, you are making me kind of uneasy here, Silver", she tells you
"Chase. I am not your daughter. And you are my superior, you should never treat me as anything closer than part of the troops you command."
>"S-silver", Moon Chaser stammers, "w-what do you expect me to do then?"
>You sigh: "I want you to treat me like anyone else in this army. No special treatment. The only thing to do is keep Styx off my back, if possible"
>Behind you, Chase sniffles. Then she slowly disengages from cuddling you and turns around, lying on the other end of the bed
>She is shivering, you can feel it from your end. Was this the right decision? Superior and the ponies they command shouldn't get close, right?
>You had to tell her.... this wasn't wrong, was it? You feel your eyes getting slightly wet
>What do you do?
>>
>>28161921
Apologize because we were only worried that others might try to hurt us to get to her if we get to close.

>>28161431
Are you heartless?
>>
>>28161994
>Are you heartless?
what?
>>
>>28162203
>Despite being our caretaker and caring a lot about us, we want our relationship to be purely professional and to see you as nothing more than a superior officer.
This was right after:
>You know? If I wouldn't have been chosen for the guard, I might have a foal of my own by now.
Talking about how lonely she actually is.
>>
>>28162242
>Talking about how lonely she actually is.
She's weak. Showing emotions like this in the army is weak, I don't think she's fit to be our mentor, senpai.
>>
>>28162361
Delete this.
>>
>>28162389
I second this motion.
>>
>>28161994
This
>>
>>28161921
It's not like we can't cuddle. That should be allowed for everyone
>>
>>28161994
>>28162242
>>28162450
>>28162470
>Oh no, this is wrong, this is completely wrong, Silver what are you saying?
>She just told you how terribly lonely she feels here and you are telling her that this is nothing but a purely professional relationship?
"How dense can one pony be!", you whisper to yourself, making sure Chase doesn't hear it
>Her sobbing has increased in intensity and you can hear her talking to herself
>She seems to blame herself that you feel this way, that you don't want to get close to her
"C-chase", you try to start out, choking on your own words though
>This hurts, it feels like someone sticks a burning iron directly through your heart
>Your caretaker doesn't react, her shivering and sobbing just intensifying
>By now, tears also start to stream down your face and a few sobs escape your mouth
"Y-you know, I'm only worried that someone would hurt me to get to you..."
>No, no this sounds extremely selfish you realize and can't help but cower together into a sobbing mess
"I-it's not.. not like w-we can't... cuddle", you sob but Chase seems to be unable to take any kind of initiative here
>She seems to be stuck in a catatonic state of sadness
>You feel terrible for hurting her like this. What will you do?
>>
>>28162530
Cuddle with her, sboning apologies.
>>
>>28162620
*sobbing
>>
>>28162530
Great she's hysterical. We need to find a way to calm her down enough to talk to us again and we need to make sure neither of us fall asleep before we have that talk. She might realize something is wrong if she notices us crying more that she does. Maternal instincts and such.
>>
>>28162620
>>28162634
>There is only one more thing you can do from here, only one way out from here
>You slowly crawl up to your mentor... and friend... hugging up to her back
>She freezes as soon as your hoof touches her back, going completely silent
>Burying your face into her neck, you start to sob apologies, tears streaming down your face and down Chase's neck
>Shortly after, Chase starts to fall back into sobbing herself and turns around
>Dragging you into her chest fluff, she takes you into a strong hug, letting you cry out your emotions
>In return, you do the same, she's nuzzling you, tears streaming down her face and into the pillow
>Her embrace is helping. You can hear her heart beating in her chest, a steady rhythm that gives you something to hold on to, something to keep you in reality
>It takes a while, but you both manage to regain at least a little bit of composure, enough to stop crying at least
>Chase is still sniffling from time to time, but at least the tears have stopped. She doesn't let you out of her grip though
>You yawn, exhaustion beginning to make itself noticeable to you. Chase doesn't seem to be in much better condition
>Maybe the two of you should just sleep? Or is there something else you should do?
>>
>>28162890
No! We need to talk. We need to make it clear that the idiotic, heartless stuff we told her was an extremely poorly thought out attempt to protect her. She was pressured into doing something she didn't want to because of us just last night after all. Also we were asking for her help and preferential treatment, but just to balance the scales so we can face the bully without having to worry about Styx interfering again. He did berate us infront of everybody when we were trying to fix the damage the bullies did and single us out for preferential treatment from the general today, which our squad might not have completely forgiven us for yet. As for a leader handling things alone, we thought it was a chance we could strengthen our bonds with our peers and we don't want to hide behind others like that bully does.
>>
>>28162890
Chase, I think you took it wrong. I wasn't saying that we can only have a professional relationship, I was just saying it should always look professional. Don't show me favoritism because we'll both get in trouble. If you're going to help me, make sure it doesn't look like special treatment. I'd rather get a little less help if it means you don't get in trouble. I never meant "stop feeling things".
>>
>>28163031
Sorry about that. I didn't mean for it to come out as heartless. I just didn't want her getting in trouble for showing us special treatment. She took it very different than I meant it.
>>
>>28163031
>>28163036
>No, you can't fall asleep just yet, you need to make clear that it wasn't meant like that
"C-Chase, I think you took it wrong, I never meant stop feeling things for me...", you try to tell her
>She stopped moving and seems to be listening to you intently
"What I said.... I was being an idiot, OK? Idiotic and heartless in an attempt to protect you..."
>She takes you a bit tighter into her hug while you keep explaining yourself
"You already did get pressured into doing something last night, if you keep this up you might get into trouble because of me..."
>You tell Chase about how Styx is trying to keep you from getting the ponies together, taking their fear
>Or how he singled you out in front of victor and that some of your comrades may not have forgiven you their hard training today
>And you just don't want her to get into trouble and all your emotions just pour out of you
>Seconds later, the mare strokes your mane again: "Sssshhhh, it's alright, sweetie. It's all gonna be fine", she whispers to you
>And then she begins to hum a lullaby to you... it's quite effective as your eyes start to close on their own
>In the warm embrace of your mentor you fall into a deep sleep as your mane gets softly stroked
>>
With that post I am ending this custos session thingie and'll go back to Circle soonish

It seems you guys want a timeskip, but as I said, there are 2 places we can skip to:
1.) At the end of your training, shortly before becoming a real Luna guard (You'd have another timeskip after this part of the story)
2.) At the beginning of the "main story". If you choose that, then you'll have to decide on a few things that I'll ask you after you decided for that

Whatever may come, I'll write a bit of what happens in between now and whatever timeskip you go for

Anyways, Q&A for anyone that has some questions until the thread drops off the board
Feedback also appreciated
>>
>>28163618
There was literally only one post that was for skipping and it was responding to your post about skipping. Also our squad is a bit unstable right now and I'd like to at least make some headway towards dealing with the bully problem before we skip.
>>
>>28163660
Fair enough, we don't have to timeskip just yet if you don't want to
>>
I am curious
>>
>>28165186
curious about what?
I mean, Q&A questions are still open
>>
>>28165342
Are there any actual regulations against what Styx is having his student do?
Cause harassment and assault are still crimes, boot camp notwithstanding. And this is second degree assault. Conspiring to commit assault, then following through on that action which led to severe injury.
I get that they're kids, but laws still apply to children. Because for an adult in today's society, that would be a minimum prison sentence of two years.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.