[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave Pony Thread #49

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 87

File: 1461818895822.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1461818895822.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
Previous thread: >>28074512]
(Archive Link: desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/28074512/)

>What is this thread about?
This thread revolves around stories about ponies being enslaved.

>Can you elaborate more?
Sure! SPG (Slave Pony General) is mostly about characters dealing with the actual implications of the horrifying thing that is chattel slavery. It's more looking at how people with modern sensibilities deal with the ownership of another sentient being, and how most people aren't total cunts.

>What kind of themes are welcome?
Most of them are welcome but a select few aren't. These are Fat, Diaper, Vore and Scat. If you're unsure about a certain element in your story, ask me about it and I can confirm it.

>I want to write my own story but I'm new to writing.
Check out these guides:
pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3
pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f (clop specific)

>Where do the writers hang out?
Head over to www.rizon.net/chat with the channel name #slavepone. If you're ever having a writer's block and need advice or you just want to hang out with us, that is the place to go!

---
Useful Links
---
~~~
FAQ: pastebin.com/iVB2JJz0
~~~
Recommended Stories for New Readers: pastebin.com/c6hd0P9Q
~~~
COMPLETED Stories: pastebin.com/82rCVh4j
~~~
Recently Updated Stories: pastebin.com/k7SmjQww
~~~
ALL Writers and Stories: pastebin.com/cqLCYveb
~~~
Thread Archive: pastebin.com/S5m7bEab
~~~
Thread Template: pastebin.com/ny0npNFS
~~~
SPG Image Archive: 1drv.ms/f/s!AiFkdye7rtydbfk0wBnid5vnFUg
~~~
Pastebin: pastebin.com/u/SlavePonyAuction
~~~
>>
File: 1091048.png (86KB, 810x765px) Image search: [Google]
1091048.png
86KB, 810x765px
>>28117747
First for stallions.
>>
File: 1469838207157.png (443KB, 1056x657px) Image search: [Google]
1469838207157.png
443KB, 1056x657px
>>28117764
Second for when.
Never forget.
>>
File: mlfsocks.png (287KB, 1280x1023px) Image search: [Google]
mlfsocks.png
287KB, 1280x1023px
>>28117764
stallions a cute
>>
>>28117747
How do you punish a creature with a hard carapace? Whipping probably wouldn't be very effective.
>>
>>28117905
starvation
if she disappoints you, she doesn't get fed
>>
>>28117905
>>28117943
i mean yeah that works pretty well
>>
>>28117951
best part is it requires no effort on your part
she does the job, she gets affection because you're happy she did a good job
if she doesn't do a good job, she doesn't get to eat because you're disappointed in her
just don't fall for unconditional love or waifuing her and you're good
>>
>>28117905
So I could whip her as hard and as much as I want to without endangering her life?
Sold!
>>
>>28117747
So a while back we had a thing where we briefly talked to Cadance in her cell about the aftermath of a mass slave escape. She argued that even if they were treated better than they could be, they were still slaves subject to your whims. You decided to punish the ringleaders who had organized the escape, but on the way out had run into Thunderlane who demanded you release his little brother - one of the ringleaders - in return for his spying for you.

> Sighing softly, you fold your arms.
"Alright, Thunderlane. Here's what I can do: I can pull him off that punishment line, but someone still has to be held responsible. I'll have to swap you in inst-"
> "I'll do it."
> Not even a second's hesitation at your offer, not even to let you finish.
"You know it won't be a light punishment. And I won't cut your working hours either."
> "I don't care. I've already sold out enough ponies to condemn myself to Tartarus forever. What's a little more pain to keep my brother safe?"
> Running a hand through your hair, you nod.
"Alright, then. When the punishment is being handed out, make sure you're there. Step up, make your plea again, and I'll make the swap."
> "Thank you, sir."
> Ducking his head, Thunderlane's eyes fall to the ground.
> You wonder if, perhaps, the implications of what he has just signed himself up for are finally coming home.
> "If I can ask, what's the punishment going to be?"
"That depends;"
> "On what?"
"On whether any of them feel remorse, on if Cadance pulls her head out of her cunt and stops acting all high and outraged..."
> She won't, you suspect.
> Whatever that outburst had been, it'd clearly been building for weeks, if not months.
> "I... understand. Can I see him, sir?"
"Rumble? Yes. Go ahead. In fact, make sure he doesn't run his mouth before we do the swap: If he snaps at me, I won't be able to do a thing for him."
>>
>>28118308

> Thunderlane's mouth opens quickly - probably to retort that you own them, you could always do something - but he thinks better and chooses his words with care:
> "I'll do my best to make sure he gets it, sir."
"Good. For his sake."
> Apparently dismissed, Thunderlane steps around you - hooves echoing on the poured concrete floor.
> Thus, you can easily hear the him miss a step and stumble when you speak up and ask:
"Tell me this, Thunderlane. Did you know Rumble was one of them?"
> "...no."
"Would you have still done it, if you had known?"
> This time, he thinks rather longer before answering.
> "Yes. I... he's not wrong. This isn't really living. You can't just give us little houses and think we'll forget everything you're taking from us. But... acting up like this? Running a hundred ponies off into the middle of nowhere like that? That isn't the answer."
> He is, as best you can tell, telling the truth.
"Thank you. You may go now."
> ...
> Later that evening.
> You rest in a well-stuffed, high-backed seat in your manor's living room, a book spread out before you and a unicorn servant sitting silently at your side with a tray for your drinks.
> A brief moment of quiet, after the day's hectic aftermath.
> Quiet broken with a curt rap on the door.
> Sighing, you snap the book shut and call out.
"Enter!"
> If they disturbed you anyhow, it must be important enough.
> Indeed, the door swings open to reveal two of your security staff - human security staff - standing to either side of a haggard-looking and hobbled Cadance.
> "She said she wished to speak with you, sir. You did say to alert you..."
"Yes, I did. Let her in; you are dismissed."
> Glancing down to your unicorn attendant, you nod:
"You as well."
> After a moment's hestiation, the staff nudge Cadance in before closing the door behind her with a painfully loud slam.
> She glances around, eyes roving over the resplendent displays of luxury resting on the shelves lining the room.
>>
>>28118318

> They pause on her one-time crown and tiara, set in a well-protected case, before moving on to fall on you.
> Slowly she makes her way forward to your chair, chains from her hoof-cuffs and leash hanging from her collar dragging on the floor.
"You wanted to speak to me?"
> "Yes."
> The monosyllabic answer produces a raised eyebrow from you, and when no further answer is forthcoming a pointed reply:
"Well, go on then. I presumed you wouldn't try calling on me just to waste my time."
> Nodding and drawing an unsteady breath, Cadance somehow manages to deliver her next line in an unsteady breath.
> "I want to see her."
"I would imagine you do."
> Her expression falls, knowing what you want to hear from her.
> Yet Cadance manages all the same.
"What do you want from me, Anonymous? Humiliate myself in front of the others submitting to you? Give some kind of speech explaining how I was terribly wrong to help with the escape? Make them all-"
> She cuts off, breathing suddenly shallow and nervous.
> It takes her a few moments to recover, but you're a patient man.
> "...I want to see her, Anonymous. What is it going to cost me? Just tell me?"
"Well. First of all, you can't see her in person - not just yet. She hasn't arrived yet; still receiving delousing and flea treatments, I think."
> Cadance's breath catches, her lips silently forming the words 'louse' and 'fleas'.
"But, you'll be happy to know she is far, far better now than when I acquired her. Some fool running a travelling show, couldn't keep his budget balanced even with her as an attraction."
> "A - a picture then. A movie. Something - I have to see her!"
"I can do both of those, Cadance. And a lot more, actually. But, the thing is..."
> Setting your book aside, you lean forward to lower your head to her level.
>>
>>28118336

"The thing is, I'm not sure you're ready to see her. That was an awfully bold thing you said earlier, and honestly now I'm wondering. if you think it's so bad to live here, maybe Flurry Heart belongs somewhere else."
> "If I'd known she was-"
"You'd what? Have lied to me? Sucked up to me? Why do you think I didn't tell you?"
> Finally having run out of pleas to make, Cadance simply lets her head fall to stare at the floor.
> "I just want to see my daughter."
"But you don't want to see any of those ponies you let escape, is it? Because I can guarantee you: A lot of them aren't coming back safely, and not through any action of mine."
> Leaning back into the seat, you fold your hands together and eye her over them.
"You said you wanted to be something like your aunt was to them, Cadance. But honestly, if you're willing to sacrifice all of them but turn for a single filly -"
> "That's nothing like the same!"
"Isn't it? I'm going to have to ask you to make a lot of hard choices. I thought that was clear, but apparently not enough. Maybe Flurry Heart doesn't belong with someone who can't make those kinds of decisions."
> The tears that had long since crowded the edges of her eyes burst forth in full measure now, running down her cheeks.
> Falling to her belly, Cadance cries softly - her sobs muted, private, and yet shamelessly on display in front of the one person she'd undoubtedly like to hide them from the most.
> "Please, I just want to know. What do I have to do..."
"It isn't that simple, I'm afraid. I don't want to hold her over your head every time something happens. I'd rather simply not bring her in to our little community than resort to that."
> Hiccuping an unintelligible reply, her eyes fall shut.
"The truth is, there is something you could do to prove to me that you can make hard choices. But, it isn't going to be easy..."
>>
>>28118353

> In an instant, her shackled forehooves are up on your knee - pink eyes rimmed with red wide and pleading for your offer.
> "What?! What do I have to do?!"

What does she have to do, /spg/?
> Administer the punishments to the ringleaders herself, rather than having them done by your security staff.
> Turn over another group of resisting slaves to face punishment.
> Go out and locate some of the slaves who escaped, bringing them back to face punishment.
> Sleep with you.
>>
>>28118368
>> Sleep with you.
This, of course. I would imagine this would break her far worse than any other punishment. She has to act like she enjoys it too, or no deal, no matter how degrading and revolting it is to her.
>>
>>28118336
Do you have a pastebin? I think I missed the last update.

> Administer the punishments to the ringleaders herself, rather than having them done by your security staff.
>>
>>28118385
This, except she has to suck our dick in front of the other ponies and tell us she loves us in front of them, even as the others are being punished - their cries for mercy going unanswered in the background.
>>
>>28118385
>>28118394
This. Public sex to humiliate her, with the understanding she has to put on a good show and pretend to enjoy it.
>>
>>28118390
No pastebin as of yet, but last update was >>28055216
>>
>>28118394
>>28118412
She should also have to beg Master to use a riding crop on her while fucking her.
>>
>>28118368
Public sex im front of the slaves. And she has to act like she wants it.
>>
>>28118368
Make her choose, she is supposed to prove she can make hard choices well, after all.
>>
>>28118457
a slave should never get to choose their punishment
>>
>>28118368
She has to be the leader she supposedly wants to be. Cadence has to choose the punishment. Administer it herself if she desires, have another mete it out if she feels that is more appropriate.

She has to make the choices and live with them the rest of her life. This shouldn't be something she can hold against Anon, something she can easily blame him for. Suck his dick? He made her do that. Sleep with him? She didn't have a choice. Those things would be Anon's fault. She did them for her daughter, because he didn't give her another way.

Instead, give her utmost freedom to lead the ponies as she sees fit. Whatever happens, it's her fault and she will know it. If she's too lenient, others will step out of line and bad things will happen to them. If they get hurt, it's her fault for being so merciful. If she's too harsh, they will hate her. Anon might even hate her, because those ponies were needed to work. If she tries to make it up to him another way, of her own free will, she chose it. Not him.

So give her freedom here. Make her know that whatever happens, she chose it. If she chooses to sleep with Anon, he didn't force her. If ponies die, he didn't make it happen. If more run away and the remainder suffer trying to make up for the lost workforce, it's all because of her. If ponies get angry and try to harm her - or her daughter - Anon had nothing to do with it. She wants to be like her aunt? The ruler whose misrule led ponies into slavery?

Fine, let her be just like her aunt - a failure.
>>
>>28118476
This. Offer her the choices and let her choose. Make the public sex part of the offer, and have her choose it, seeing having herself raped in front of other ponies the route that causes the least suffering in the end.
>>
>>28118476
>>28118501
These
>>
>>28118368
>Don't care, stop giving us false choices and just write the damn story you want.
It will take up less space.
>>
>>28118558
>False choices
Wat.

He's stuck with what we've suggested so far.
>>
File: motivate.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
motivate.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>28118558
>>
>>28117905

Depriving them of Love, it will be interesting as rebels being famished
>>
File: Ivan Pavlov.jpg (7KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan Pavlov.jpg
7KB, 193x262px
>>28117987
I approved this
>>
>>28118501
>>28118526
>>28118476
>>28118457
>>28118442
>>28118441
>>28118412
>>28118394

The public sex she "willingly" chooses to participate should incorporate heavy bondage into it. Restraints, heavy whipping, etc. And she should be begging for more the entire time, even as she trembles in pain and tears stream down her face.
>>
>>28118663
We are getting into submission is mandatory now, real it in fellas or take it elsewhere.
>>
>>28118663
What Anon doesn't know is that used to be called Tuesday in the Crystal Empire.

Standing around watching the Princess of Love getting rutted like a whore will only make them homesick.
>>
>>28118688
if you don't like it, don't read it m8
slaves are slaves, it's on-topic
we're not asking for hard core gore or edgy shit, just enjoying some green with a little darker tone than usual
>>
>>28118707
That is fetish shit, and will get us on the shit list again. Real it in or go to SiM. The mods love those fuckers for some reason.
>>
>>28118707
yeah, and when she fucks up again, make her choose between losing her wings or her horn
only princesses can be alicorns and she's proven she's unfit to lead
>>
>>28118725
You're literally the only one complaining, fuck off.
>>
>>28118727
now this mutilation bullshit, THAT you can save for SiM
>>
i'm with him as well that shit has its place and it's not here.
>>
>>28118773
maybe you should re-read the OP, faggot
>>
>>28118739
I'm not too keen on the humiliating public sex either despite it being one of my fetishes. Really feels like more of a SiM thing. However...

"Choose, Cadence."
>"Fine, then punish me and only me! That's my choice!"
"Whipping you isn't going to do any good. The others need to be punished or they'll never -"
>"Then rape me! What if I give myself to you, will that be good enough?"
"No."
>"Make me beg for your cum while everypony watches! Make me humiliate myself for you!"
"No."
>"Isn't that what you want!? For them to lose all faith in me?"
"No."
>You gesture roughly towards the door.
"I need a pony that the rest can look up to and will happily follow. Not someone they despise and look down on. Now leave. This conversation is over."
>The mare's eyes tremble, in fear or anger you neither know nor care.
"Go. The guards will take you back to your cell. Take the time to think about how to punish the others."
>Slowly she turns, taking her eyes off of you only at the last moment.
"Besides... that would make me no better than the men I bought your daughter from."
>>
>>28118846
This!
>>
>>28118846
>give her a choice
>immediately reject her choice
nah
>>
>>28118906
Tell her you will consider her arguments on the choices.
Final decision is to us, but we will let her make the arguments.

Personally I am in favor of the capture and return of the runners for her, and poetic punishments for the rest.

Cadance will realize that to be a ruler, means a lot more than just setting them free when she realizes the conditions out there.
Even more so if she finds them dead, dying, or captured, the scattered holdouts being crushed when she comes to take them in, or her horror when she finds some begging to go back, wanting nothing more than to kill her for the hell she just put them in with her lies.
>>
>>28118943
This is good to.
>>
>>28118368
>Administer the punishments to the ringleaders herself, rather than having them done by your security staff.

While that might be a good idea at the same time strengthen the feeling of rebellion among the ponies others who would be convinced she does Against his will

>Turn over another group of resisting slaves to face punishment.

That would be effective, or could end up promoting a more radical and extremist rebel movement, which does not respect the old systems of order and despises the princess and do not hesitate to sacrifice a esCape even more risky and with more dire consequences

>> Go out and locate some of the slaves who escaped, bringing them back to face punishment.

Add to that that Anon declare that Candance betrayed everypony to have his daughter back and kill the spirit of rebellion

>> Sleep with you.
You can do that when you are, it belongs to him, that just break your last shred of dignity but a mother will do anything for their children
>>
>Turning a once mighty, now disgraced, evil queen into your subservient baby factory.
Yes please.
>>
>>28119406
She does make a good pet once her pride and confidence have been sufficiently shattered.
>>
>>28118368
>> Administer the punishments to the ringleaders herself, rather than having them done by your security staff.
I don't want it going down the smut path.
>>
File: 1458962571656.png (349KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1458962571656.png
349KB, 1680x1050px
>>28119653
I'm not against sight abuse of evil ponies just to topple their evil high and mighty attitude but after that the abuse stops and the love and cuddles began.
>>
File: 1461799841739.png (614KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461799841739.png
614KB, 1200x1000px
>>28119406
thats kinda hot
>>
>>28119730
>not wanting to dominate and fuck candy ass in front of all of your slaves
what are you a faggot?
>>
>>28119770
Sometimes I just want a story with no sex, is that really too much to ask for? Its not like sex stories are in low supply.
>>
>>28119777
>is that really too much to ask for
Did you forget where you are for a minute or something?
>>
>>28119785
No, I'm just naively optimistic.
>>
>>28118368

>>28118476
This.
>>
>>28119406
>baby factory.

That's even possible??
>>
>>28119653
I don't want a useless pet.

I want a loyal advisor. A confidant and lover who will whisper to me words of advice as the leaders of once proud bow before my might, just as she once did.
>>
What if I want to take a mare and turn her into a breeding mare for my warble farm?
>>
>>28119823
And then you die an 'accidental' death and she takes the reigns cause she doesn't share?
>>
>>28119820
Of course it is.
>>
>>28119826
Then you take your shit back to sim and have all the fun you want there.
>>
>>28119867

>What is this thread about?
>This thread revolves around stories about ponies being enslaved.

>What kind of themes are welcome?
>Most of them are welcome but a select few aren't. These are Fat, Diaper, Vore and Scat. If you're unsure about a certain element in your story, ask me about it and I can confirm it.

Try again triggered nigger. You don't get to tell people to leave just because you don't like something if that thing is on-topic. Grow a pair and learn to ignore shit and hide posts.
>>
>>28119876
Why don't you just head back to that SM themed cesspit you all love so much?

There's a reason slave pony didn't want to merge.
>>
>>28119843
>He thinks I would either.
She's not my Queen, she's my subordinate, and I obviously wouldn't take advise from someone I didn't fully trusted.
>>
>>28119907
For your information I don't even post in SiM, I just think people should have a little more testicular fortitude when it comes to the occasional story with darker elements to it. I'm not saying we should tolerate grimderp torture here, but we're far from crossing that line with what's been written and suggested so far.
>>
>>28119867
>rape and mutilation as punishment are bad
>no one bitched this much about what happened to Silver Spoon when it was for the lulz
Okay then.
>>
File: 23138-excellentjpg-zryq.jpg (60KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
23138-excellentjpg-zryq.jpg
60KB, 438x438px
>>28119845
>>
Wowee, just look at all this infighting
>>
>>28120125
This is nothing. Just post a comment about liking stallions and watch the shit REALLY hit the fan.
>>
>>28120166
I like stallions.
>>
>>28120254
Nonono you have to say something edgy and disgusting like
"I want to force stallion to lick dorito dust out of my crusty unwashed butthole"
>>
>>28120278
I would make stallion eat my ass regularly, but I'd have the decency to clean myself thoroughly first.
>>
>>28120278
I want to place a kiss on stallion's big, plump ballsack
>>
File: Maid costume.jpg (73KB, 834x959px) Image search: [Google]
Maid costume.jpg
73KB, 834x959px
Ah, what a nice thread. I love you, CYOA-guy, but you do ignite the biggest flame wars.

I agree with this guy >>28118476
Make Cadence make the hard choices for you, so she understands WHY you make them.

Also I want to lick whipped cream off my stallion's nose.
>>
>>28118663
How can she be a leader to them if she loses all her dignity?
>>
>>28120748
You're right.
Clearly we need to rape all the ponies, so none of them have dignity.
>>
>>28120303
>Not using him to clean your asshole and save yourself a step

baka senpai
>>
File: Capturehyukjyk.jpg (59KB, 739x706px)
Capturehyukjyk.jpg
59KB, 739x706px
>>
>>28119867
This.
>>
>>28119867
>>28121636
agreed
>>
>>
>>
>>28121658
Looks like a sign for me to start posting.
Continuing on with Anon and AJ from pastebin.com/ujidQBSs

>>28063375
>You wake up and open your eyes.
>The pale morning sunlight filters in between the crack in the curtains.
>Specs of dust float in and out of the light.
>It seems like you've turned tossed and turned around in your sleep.
>Your arm lies outstretched across the pillows with your fingers up like monuments in the light.
>Your other arm rests close to your body, hidden underneath the duvet.
>Feeling an itch coming across your stubble, you go to scratch it but something hitches onto your arm.
>You become more awake with the obstruction and peer down at the little orange bundle sleeping against you.
>Looks like you weren't the only one that tossed around in their sleep.
>Applejack lies huddled against you, with a foreleg resting over your arm and her legs intertwined with yours.
>Blissfully asleep, unaware that you were capturing this moment in every detail.
>Slowly, you slip your arm free from her foreleg, doing your best not to wake her.
>Sensing that your arm was missing, she bats her foreleg against your side to try find it again.
>At the same time she rubs her head against your chest, burying it away from the light.
>It reminded you of a time when you had your pet dog all those years ago, and how it would curl its head against you.
>Her head digs into your chest once again, but instead flips back up and settles her neck against your chest.
>She hums in her new position, perhaps as a sign of her comfort.
>Her face paints a picture of peace and quiet.
>With your free hand you trace your fingers along her features.
>How large her eyes were.
>How soft and sensitive her ears were and who they would involuntarily flicker when you touched them.
>Trailing your fingertips down to her nose where you tap it with two fingers
>She snorts immediately, scrunching her face at the same time.
>>
>>28122219
>Her eyes flutter open in a daze, slowly looking around the room before falling back down onto yours.
>"Mmm."
>She digs her head back down into your chest and pulls you into a tight hug.
"Morning."
>You break the silence.
>Her eyes snap open and she kicks at you and scoots away to the other side of the bed.
>The force of her kick is enough to send you out of the bed, hitting the floor with a heavy thud.
"Ow!"
>You rub your sore arse, only to see those green eyes peeping over the edge of the bed.
>"Cornsarnit! Ah-Anon?"
>You shoot her a glance, forcing her to slowly edge back over onto the bed.
>You can barely see her eyes now.
>"Are, are yer, alright, Anon?"
>You get up and stretch out your back with an audible click, making Applejack flinch at the sound.
"Peachy."
>You grunt.
>Truthfully you couldn't stay angry at her.
>But you still had questions about her.
>Like what she meant with her comment last night.
>Pulling on some joggers you left lying around, you head to the bathroom to do your usual morning business.
>Not too shortly after, you hear the sound of clopping following after you.
"Applejack?"
>"Anon? What are y-"
>She turned the corner and instantly saw everything.
>Her eyes fell and shrank.
>A deep blush flushed across her face, followed by another adorable scrunching.
>She dipped her hat, covering her face, and quickly backed out of the room.
>Silence fell upon the room, all but the sound of a constant stream.
>A grin grew on your face after realising what it was.
>It's been so long since you've lived with another person.
>Shaking off a few drops, you finish up and head out to the lounge.
>You spot Applejack perched on top of a stool, with a slight blush still on her face.
>Seeing where she was sitting, you take the spare stool and sit directly opposite her.
"So what do you eat?"
>Applejack bit her lower lip and mumbled out a reply.
"I can't hear you if you mumble."
>She turns away from you and then slumps into her hooves.
>>
>>28122226
>"Ah'll, ah'll be fine with whatever."
"Hmm."
>Dissatisfied with her reply, you turn around and look around the kitchen.
>You've still got the bread from the other day, but that's not enough.
>Looking through the cupboards and fridge there's hardly anything to eat.
>There were a couple eggs, perhaps you could make some eggs on toast.
>But can a pony have eggs?
>Otherwise there was some old cereal packets with whatever milk you have left.
>You can't decide.
>You grab whatever you could find and lay them all out in front of Applejack.
"I don't know what you can, have, so here, you pick."
>Applejack slowly turns her head around and looks at the items.
>She leans in close, tapping and taking a sniff out of each item.
>It was like she's never seen them before.
"You finished?"
>"N-no, a-ah don't know what these are."
"Well, this is some wheat cereal."
>You open the box and push it in front of her.
>She pushes her nose into and takes a couple sniffs, before pulling back and making a face with her tongue.
"I'm guessing that's a no."
>She moves away from the cereal box to a small one.
>"What's this?"
"Pop tarts, apple and cinnamon flavour."
>Her eyes lights up.
>"A-apple?"
"Alright hang on."
>You open up the small box and throw it into the toaster.
>"W-what are you doing with it?"
"Heating it up."
>Her eyebrows roll up in confusion.
>A moment later, you hear the toaster spring up.
"Here you go."
>You slide a plate with a hot pop tart on it.
>"Is, is that it?"
>Applejack's ears droop down at the sight of the peculiar item.
>You nod and take your seat again.
>She hesitates as she opens her mouth at various angles to take a bite.
>You weren't sure if you would call it pathetic or cute.
"Here."
>You break off two pieces, popping one into your own mouth and holding the other out in front of her.
>"Are yer sure it's apple?"
>You shrug and take another bite.
>"Doesn't smell like apple to me."
>>
File: 2Rg5UwSDRKA.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2Rg5UwSDRKA.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>28122230
>She comes around eventually, taking the piece out of your hand and chews on it.
>She swallows after making a couple faces.
>"Mm, it's, eh, somethin'."
>Seems like she doesn't like it.
"Alright then."
>Taking what's left over to the kitchen top, you start fixing some scrambled eggs.
>It's nothing fancy but it works.
>Glancing back, you can still see the orange pony curiously looking over at you.
>You set down two plates of toast and scrambled eggs.
"Try this."
>You pour yourself a hot cup of cheap black coffee before taking your seat.
>Without waiting you sprinkle some salt and pepper on top before you start eating.
>However Applejack seems to be struggling with her meal.
>This one too?
>You settle your knife and fork onto your plate.
"You'll have to eat something, if you don't, it's gonna be trouble."
>You waited for her to eat.
>You needed her to eat something.
>Applejack's eyes looked up at yours then at the food in front of her.
>She closed her eyes and started taking down the scrambled egg and toast.
>Good, she's finally eating.
>The meal went by without much issue and you finish your piece of toast with some black coffee.
>Or so you thought.
>Taking the empty plates over to the wash basin, you heard her murmur something.
"You're mumbling again."
>She doesn't reply.
>Turning around you find Applejack on the floor beside the table.
>She must've jumped down off the stool while you were moving the dirty plates.
>But something was wrong.
>Her breathing was erratic.
"Hey."
>She stopped and looked up at you.
>There was an uneasy look in her eyes.
"What's wrong?"
>In that moment, her back arched up and down in quick jolts.
"Hey Applejack!"
>Before you could do anything, she had emptied her stomach all over the floor in front of you.
>Once, twice, thrice, she retched until she couldn't throw anything up.
>The acrid smell reached your nose, and what was once scrambled eggs was now a brown mess.
>Why couldn't she have said something?
>>
>>28122236
>She didn't have to eat it if she didn't like it.
>Applejack rolled over on her side.
"Dammit."
>You couldn't blame her, could you?
>You didn't want to think about it anymore, it was a stressful morning as it already is.
>Thinking anymore would just get you angry.
>You started moving.
>Grabbing some dirty kitchen towels, you threw it over the mess.
>Tiptoeing around it, you reached the orange pony.
>You pull off her hat and stroke her mane, freeing some strands stuck around her lips.
>There were tears in the corners of her eyes.
>You needed to get something that she could eat.
>But first thing's first.
>You lifted her up with in your arms and gently place her back down onto the sofa.
"Don't move."
>A while later, you were sitting down by the sofa cushioning a tired pony.
>The floor was roughly cleaned up and the towels were filthy but the acrid smell was at least gone now.
>You guided another glass of water to the pony on the sofa.
"Drink, it'll help make you feel better."
>Her lips moved and sucked at the water.
>She lifted a hoof and pushed away your hand.
>"Ah, ah'm sorry, fer, fer-"
"It's fine."
>You keep telling yourself this.
"Here, try this."
>You lifted a spoon with some wheat cereal with watered down milk.
>Surprisingly, she didn't make a face when she tried it.
>"This is, some, weird tastin' wheat."
"Probably because it's not meant for you."
>She looks up at you, confused with one ear up and one ear down.
>"Ah, ah see, we weren't really meant to be here anyhow."
"You're right about that."
>You give her a couple more spoonful's before setting aside the bowl and glass of water.
>You find that stroking her mane and scratching behind her ears helps relax her.
>Time goes by undisturbed for a while.
>The sound of outside traffic creates a low, constant rumble.
"You better now?"
>Her eyes flicker open, as though caught in a state of confusion.
>"Y-yes mast- ah, A-Anon."
"So tell me, what can you eat?"
>"Any, anythin', really."
>Not this again.
>>
>>28122241
"Okay, what do you like to eat? You seemed to be interested in apples."
>There was an apple in her name and apples on her flank.
>It couldn't be a coincidence.
>"Y-yeah."
"Apple crumble? Apple fritters? Apple turnovers?"
>Her eyes beamed at every mention of 'apple'.
>"Yer, yer got those here?"
"No I'd need to go out and buy them."
>She deflated slightly.
>"Yer don't make 'em yerself?"
"What? No, that'd be too expensive and take too much time."
>Not that you had any work to do.
>But money was a real issue.
>The food that you could only afford, the clothes you wore, even the state of the apartment was all up to money.
>Only rich people could do something fancy like bake their own stuff with their 'organic' ingredients and silver kitchenware.
>"Ah, ah see."
>She wasn't like that, right?
>You had to ask.
"So do you make yours, from scratch?"
>She smiles at the question.
>"Yessiree, made everythin' with these very hooves."
>So what's how it was.
>You remembered how one of the taller, white Pegasus ponies that came through was decorated in gold.
>"Why, we'd spent all day makin' anythin' an' everythin' we could, with the apples we grew."
>There was a genuine smile on her face now.
>"Granny Smith, bless her, couldn' even keep still as we made 'em, me, Big Mac an'-"
>Her smile falters and she quickly shakes her head as though to get rid of the thought.
>"Yea, we, we made 'em."
>Sounds like she had a big family.
"So what about this 'Applebloom'?"
>In an instance, her eyes became unfocused and distant.
>They shot wide open and her pupils had shrunk.
>Her face paled as she looked down.
>"Ah, ah don't know what, what yer talkin' about."
>She spoke slowly and in a very low voice.
"You called out her name. Sounds like she-"
>"WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?"
>You were taken aback by her outburst.
>Her voice was loud and dry, filled with anger and tension.
>But just like that, she settled back down and turned away from you.
>"It's just, it's just a place."
>You don't say anything.
>>
File: stars.png (309KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stars.png
309KB, 1280x720px
>>28122245
>"A place back home."
>You nodded.
>But you couldn't get your mind away from her outburst.
>How those green eyes filled with such emotions looked at you.
>How you were someone who had just hurt her again.
>You already wanted to put this behind you.
"Could you-"
>You try speaking out to her again.
>She looks up at you without any expression on her face.
"Could you tell me about your home?"
>She doesn't answer and shuts her eyes.
"Okay."
>You go to stand up which elicits a response from her.
>"Where, where are yer goin'?"
"I'm gonna go out to the shops, there's hardly anything around here for you to eat."
>She nods.
"Just stay inside and don't try and get out again."
>"O-okay."
>You leave the room and head back into your bedroom to put on your jacket and jeans.
>You check your wallet has enough notes before pocketing it, followed by your keys.
>A clopping noise follows you into the room.
>"What should ah do?"
"What should you do?"
>"While yer gone."
>She rubs her foreleg while covering her face with her hat.
>"Yer been lettin' me stay here, ah should be doin' somethin' in return, y'know?"
>You couldn't think of anything at the moment.
>But you could tell there was something else to her question.
>Honestly you wanted to get out right now.
"Do whatever you want."
>You walk to the front door.
"Just, stay inside."
>You unlock the front door and look back.
>Applejack was sitting down in the hallway on her hind legs.
>With one last look at her, you close and lock the door.
>With your hand still on the handle, you thought back to the time she was trying to get out.
>There's still so much you don't know about her.
>Trying to talk to her won't get you anywhere.
>Not with all the problems you keep hitting.
>What did you think?
>That it would be easy taking in a pony?
>Walking down the platform towards the stairwell, you think of the people you know you could turn to.
>Not friends, just people with the answers you needed.
>The dull sky looked down upon you from above
>>
>>28122248
That's all for now, didn't mean to miss out on on the previous thread but time just went by and so this is what happens.
>>
>>28122256
You write a lot.
>>
You know what would be interesting?
Getting marble Pie while as an escort.
I mean think of it, its not sex, that's a prostitte, but here Marble is watching all this "love" and finding out its just a job.
Then the thing is with most of the guys willing to hire one, they would want Marble to have something innocent to control.

Could be a fun bit of green of the escort using Marble to get hired more and not really caring how it messes up Marble's views on love.
>>
>>28122256
Thank you for the update. I really like this green. I wonder what happened to Applebloom.
>>
>>28122542
Twist ending bit.
Escort is actually an escaped changeling.
She isn't getting enough love from her clients anymore, so buys Marble to ensure they both remain fed.
>>
File: 1470054295394.jpg (65KB, 729x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470054295394.jpg
65KB, 729x800px
>>28122219
I was hoping i could inspire more for adiad opfag or you.
>>
>>28122703
I bet AJ could take a good whipping better than most ponies.
>>
>>28122718
Granny probably tore her ass up with a switch from time to time when she was a filly.
>>
>>28122736
Big difference between a hickory switch and a bullwhip that rends flesh with every lash, Anon.
>>
>>28122768
I wouldn't use a bullwhip. Riding crop or dressage whip at worst. Gonna leave some nice welts but no ripping of flesh.
>>
>>28122256
I curious about what anon does for a "living" if anything. He seams stretched pretty thin. i hope he learns how cheep i can be to make and maybe sell pies or something.

>>28122695
>applebloom
That thought scares me, and the truth is probably going to hurt even more. This world has not been to good to the ponies. Though maybe a filly would be more expensive. hopefully keeping her out of the gutter. But she's still just a lowly earth pony.
>>
/r/ing some short green
theme:pony's first whipping
>>
>>28123414
Don't tempt me.
>>
>>28122248

Don't stop please.
>>
>>28123491
Anon, just thinking of her small whimpers of fear and trepidation, wondering what it will be like, her mind running from kink to pain and suffering as her body spams and fidgets subconsciously.
Her wings fluffing and fluttering as she knows trying to fly away will just have her trying to muzzle fuck the post she is hitched too.
>>
>>28123414
>>28123491
>>28123594

Oh god, yes please.
Just don't make it TOO cruel.
Or do, I just want to read about a pony having her whipping cherry popped.
>>
>>28123594
Not to mention the soul-shattering sense of betrayal. She thought Master actually cared about her.
>>
>>28123644
Okay, but is it sexy whipping or slave whipping as punishment?
>>
>>28123668
Slave whipping. She's being punished and isn't meant to enjoy it. But we're not talking about a full-on flesh-ripping bullwhipping here, because severely damaging our slave would be counterproductive. She should be left with some nasty welts though, but no bleeding.
>>
>>28123683
Maybe she did something to REALLY piss Master off (possibly without even meaning to) and so he straps her to the bed and gives her a good seeing-to with his belt.
>>
>>28123683
>>28123688
Master is careful to calm himself before administering her punishment, he doesn't want to whip her out of anger and overdo it. He very calmly explains to her what she did wrong, that she's going to be tied up and whipped, and that it's going to hurt.
>>
>>28123666
>soul-shattering

I'm onto you, Satan.
>>
>>28123683
I'd rather a proper slave whipping that will cut and leave scars on the back of this pegasi, and if she isn't stoic enough, her wings.
Not some suburbanite upset because she spilled his machahito, but a proper slave owner livid with rage that he found her lazing on the ground watching clouds instead of in the field picking peppers.

She should be bound by her front fetlocks with leather to a nice ash pole, the length enough she has to exert effort in keeping herself from tipping forward into the pole.
SHe has no covers for her wings, she wants them untouched, she better keep them out of the way of the whip.
All she gets is a bit of wood to bite into to stop from screaming.

And master doesn't care about numbers here, he is going to whip her until she has learned her lesson and so have the other ponies nearby.
Who should be careful about approaching her, as he may decide their attempts at mercy mean they didn't learn the lesson.
>>
>>28123727
This is good too.
>>
>>28123727
if it's her first time of course she's not going to be stoic, she's going to be a screaming, crying, snotty mess within the first few lashes

it'll change her down to her very soul. she won't smile again for a long time after this, if ever again. Nor will she ever be able to even look at Master again without her heart racing and body trembling in fear.
>>
>>28123760
Whelp, then I would say she is getting lashes from the base of her wings to the tips then.
She is going to be in some pretty extreme pain.
Much less a lot of feathers are going to be cut at random, not ready to molt yet needing to be plucked out for her to start regrowing to fly.
>>
>>28123776
wings are too difficult a target, also Master isn't retarded enough to do something that has the risk of crippling her
a poorly placed lash could easily break a bone in her wing, and we wouldn't want that
a whipping square on the back, shoulders, croup and rump will suffice, her wings can be left alone
>>
>>28123793
We've seen pegasi crack rocks with their impacts.
Whipping won't break a bone.
It will however give a lot more pain as the skin keeps pulling apart as she walks.
In fact, if you watch the show, pegasi have a slightly different gate on account of the wings being animated.
So, she would be reminded of her punishment until such a time as she has healed.
There won't be some short point in a few hours when the scabs form that she could move past it, she'll be reminded when she rolls in her sleep, when she walks, and when she works.
The other ponies will be reminded as well from every muted grunt and hiss of pain.

Do not step out of line, do not slack off, you are a slave, you do as master says.
>>
>>28123760
>>28123776
>>28123793
SIM is that way
>>
>>28123830
Is it really necessary to go that far for a first offense? If she's never been whipped before she's obviously been a good girl up until now.
>>
>>28123849
not at all hes just a sadist, go back to SIM
>>
>>28123849
Do it right the first time and you won't have to do it again.
Works on any bit of property repair.

>>28123856
You enjoying that computer there anon?
What about your shirt?
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 1780x1906px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 1780x1906px
what color would his collar be?
>>
>>28123865
Pink, a constant reminder that he's master's sissy little faggot.
>>
>>28123867
You're the same fucking nigga making these posts every time, aren't you? I can tell from the terrible vernacular you use.
>>
>>28123864
Yeah but you don't want to completely crush her spirit. Whip the hell out of her back, rump, shoulders, hell even the backs of her hind legs, but leave her wings alone. I'd imagine being hit in the wings for pegasi would be a line you just don't cross - like kicking a guy in the nuts during a fight. You just don't do that.
>>
>>28123865
his chin looks so stupid, cant we find a better drawn stallion at least?
>>
>>28123876
nah, it's me and a couple other anons that think master's little faggot is a cutie
>>
>>28123876
certainly seems like it.
>>
>>28123878
What if we were to take an angle grinder to his chin?
That should smooth it nicely.
>>
>>28123877
What sort of sissy fights did you get into?
The nuts are the first place you go for.
Shins next to hobble them.
If they're still moving, you kick in their face.
Don't start fights you aren't in it to end.
>>
>>28123889
i dunno hes just note cute, looks like a douche
>>
>>28123899
I've had my arms and nose broken, but never had to resort to such a dick move to win a fight.
>>
>>28123899
yeah but this isn't a fight, its discipline. if your not calm collected and smart about it you shouldn't be doing it.
>>
>>28123913
Exactly. Same reason you shouldn't spank your kids when you're pissed off. You don't do it unless you have a level head, otherwise you'll go overboard.
>>
>>28123909
And I have only had my nose broken once before learning to win.
Sounds like you're just a slow learner or masochist.

>>28123913
If that were the case, it wouldn't be as good a read.
Part of the fun of this should be the irrationality on master's part.
He doesn't care at this point, he wants an example made.
>>
>>28123931
>f that were the case, it wouldn't be as good a read.
thats what would make it a bad read to me, if i wanted mindless violence i'd go to SIM.
>>
>>28123952
>Part of the fun of this should be the irrationality on master's part.
oops meant to quote this part
>>
>>28123952
Hey!
My story had no mindless violence and just lots of character development.
I resent that insinuation.
>>
>>28123952
This. Give us a good "pony's first whipping" that's done in a cold, calculated manner by a Master that, otherwise, loves his little ponies very much. Like >>28123666 mentioned, there should be a real sense of hurt and betrayal on her part. She can't believe Master's doing this. That would hit harder emotionally than a crazy master that just loves to torture his ponies for no reason.
>>
Fine, I'll write it.
>>
>>28123968
your story?

>>28123983
this

>>28123985
do it
>>
>>28123983
Which brings us back to the sadist shitposters that need to go back to SiM.
>>
>>28123996
The Sager x Golden Tempest green text/gdoc.
>>
>>28123985
Don't.
>>
>>28123996
The whipping. I told you guys not to tempt me, but you just had to do it.
>>
>>28124016
Awesome. Hope you're going with the more sensible suggestions like >>28123983 than just straight up torture porn like this faggot >>28123727 wants
>>
>>28124023
agree
>>
>>28124016
Ignore the bait man, your stronger than that.
>>
>>28124023
Well excuse me for being a proper American.
Didn't know this was a Euro only thread excluding Belgium, France, Germany, England, Spain, Portugal, Greece, and the Maldives.
>>
>>28124037
It isn't bait. I genuinely want this, for the feels more than anything. Slavery isn't pretty, Anon.
>>
>>28124042
Fucking Euro fags, your just a filthy muslim aren't you.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 1280x1646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 1280x1646px
>master buys two stallions to embarrass and fondle
>>
>>28124042
not sure what this has to do with america and im from sweet home alabama
>>
>>28124070
He should make them takes turns licking and fucking each other's asses for his amusement.
>>
This is why faggots have containment threads and their own containment board.
>>
There's no rule against stallions or whipping in this thread. If you don't like it, fuck off.
>>
>>28124119
Go to your own thread.
>>
>>28124119
This should just be the title for every thread
>>
>>28124123
I'm in my home thread. Grow a pair you sissy little faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1280x1646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1280x1646px
>>28124080
>buys them frilly clothes and makes them catwalk for master
>makes them fuck eachother in their outfits and role play for masters amusement
>if either one objects to an outfit or role play they have to wear the clothes for a week
even out in public
>>
>>28124119
probably will be at this rate. if you actually like it whatever but most of this is just bait to stir up controversy.
>>
>>28124165
>if you actually like it whatever but most of this is just bait

No, it's really not. People are allowed to like different things than you, get over it. I'm not gay but homosex is about the most boring "fetish" one can even have, so stop act like it's worth getting all riled up about.

Whipping also fits with the theme of slavery, and most of the people discussing the "pony's first whipping" subject were actually serious about it (including myself), there was only one faggot trolling with his extreme SiM-tier "make flesh and gore run down her back and cripple her wings" bullshit, and he's for the most part being ignored/not taken seriously.
>>
>>28124216
>People are allowed to like different things than you, get over it
its like you cant even read. i just said if you liked it then fine. instead we get the exact same anon posting pics of that ugly stallion and making the same 'masters little faggot' comments about twice a day just go get lots of (you)s.
>>
>>28124228
This. Time to start filtering the homos. Again.

I swear this happens in just about every thread.
>>
>>28124228
>"if you like it, fine, as long as you don't like this particular stallion that I don't like"
Fuck off.
>>
>>28124268
its called new content anon, reposting and responding to yourself 20 times in a row is just spam. actually write a green or provide some content or discussion beside

>>28123867
>>28117239
>>28047065
>>28047265
>>
>>28124300
We didn't want this content, just shitposters. And sadly they got it.
>>
>>28124300
>responding to yourself
No, I just respond to the guy that posts him because I also think he's a cute stallion. There's like 3 of us, it's not just me.
>>
>>28124312
And we want you idiots to fuck off.
>>
>>28124300
Bitching about how you don't like something is even worse spam. I'd rather read 100 "master's little faggot" posts than one post from a whiny little faggot that can't handle someone liking something they don't. They're also a better way to bump the thread than just saying "bump," so they don't bother me. It's not exactly like intra-thread space is a limited resource and we can't make a new thread once this one fills up. Get the fuck over yourself.

>>28124319
Cry more bitch. From this point on every time you whine I'm going to post more master's little faggot or other stallions, just to trigger your autistic ass.
>>
>>28124331
>I'd rather read 100 "master's little faggot" posts
then go get your own thread.
>>
>>28124341
No.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10962671
>>
>>28124331
The dedication you have to shitpost here is as astounding as it is unneeded.
>>
>>28124331
>From this point on every time you whine I'm going to post more master's little faggot or other stallions, just to trigger your autistic ass.
wow its like someone just said you were all shit posters who only want to bait then you confirmed it, nice job.
>>
>>28124368
I wasn't shitposting before but this faggot is tempting me to, just for the satisfaction of hurting his fee-fees because he had to look at a stallion he doesn't like.
>>
>>28124382
>I wasn't shitposting before
riggghhhttttt, you were only pretending to be retarded right?
>>
>>28124362
Ignore this, the poll is rigged. Voted for Masters little faggot as the worst and it went to everyone complaining about it instead.
>>
>>28124382
>his fee-fees
reminds me of those tumblr feminists who think talking down to people makes them sounds cool.
>>
>>28124392
You can't rig a strawpoll like that, retard.
>>
>I would rather have 200 posts of shitflinging just because I don't like something than 3-4 posts of something I don't like and just ignoring it

Master's little faggot is annoying but you autists are infinitely worse, kill yourselves immediately.
>>
>>28124407
The faggots figured it out. Go figure.
>>
Holy shit, how are people getting so fucking triggered over this? There are more ponies than just mares, male ones exist, too. How fucking hard is it to just disregard the content ITT that you don't like?

Maybe they'd have a case if overly gay content was becoming the majority of what's being posted, but it's not, so they're just bitching for the sake of bitching.
>>
>>28124426
>>28124436
This.
>>
>>28124436
gay is fine just but the same post over and over every thread is pretty boring
>>
>>28124436
I don't care if there's stallion content, I'm just sick of 'masters little faggot' shitposting every thread.
>>
>>28124447
>>28124458
He's been the unofficial gay joke mascot of slave pone since that one green of him, get over it and have a sense of humor.
>>
>>28124447
>>28124458
this

also what a fag>>28124382
>>
>>28124469
would help if it was funny
>>
>>28124458
...because "x when???" shitposting every thread is just so much better, right?
>>
>ITT: "STOP HAVING FUN REEEE!!!"
>>
>>28124016
I've been waiting patiently with dick-in-hand for delivery. Pony's first whipping when?
>>
>>28124530
When you get out and go to fucking SiM. You sick fetish fucknugget.
>>
>>28124548
Nah, I like it here. Can't wait to read about pony's first whipping and see all the butthurt from whiny little autists like you.
>>
>>28124530
when I'm not busy and have an hour or so to troll properly
>>
>>28124530
>>28124548
i'd read >>28123983 but not that other anon with the torture fetish.
>>
>>28124621
Agreed.
>>
File: thunderlane.png (1MB, 1098x1322px) Image search: [Google]
thunderlane.png
1MB, 1098x1322px
>there are people in this thread right now that wouldn't snuggle the shit out of a cute little stallion slave
I feel sorry for you for having such blackness in your hearts, anons.
>>
File: maid coffee cream.jpg (95KB, 1188x952px)
maid coffee cream.jpg
95KB, 1188x952px
>>28124716
I could only go for Big Mac or Shining Armor, or pic related. But this Anon gets it.
>>
>>28124716
I want to snuggle a struggling stallion as he tries to awkwardly get out of the chair and find someplace else to be.

All as the mare is in her proper place trying to swap out an engine block piece by piece and getting progressively more grungy.
>>
>>28124739
You have a weird fetish, Anon.
>>
>>28124748
I was told to ride a girl dirty once.
Turns out we both liked it.
Later we tried anal, not as much fun.

As for the stallion, its more like a giant cat, tolerating you as the provider of food.
>>
>>28124761
I miss mercenary catbird in space. HUNTERANON WHERE ARE YOU!
>>
>>28124761
>As for the stallion, its more like a giant cat, tolerating you as the provider of food.
grumpy tsundere stallions give good cuddles I bet
>>
>>28124785
Anon, griffon is for aggressive slavery as draft animal.
Pony is for love.

Whip the griffon, cuddle the mare, kill the stallion!
>>
>>28124803
>kill the stallion!
Pony is not for murder, pony is for love and cuddles regardless of gender.
>>
>>28124716
Can I get sauce for that pic anon?
>>
>>28124822
https://derpiboo.ru/images/925837
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 1280x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 1280x1091px
>>28124822
No u
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 900x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 900x604px
>>28124845
>>
>>28124845
L-lewd
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1280x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1280x576px
>>28124854
>>
>>28124845
>>28124854
>>28124865
a..anon.. p..please... Thunderlane is my favorite stallion
>>
>>28124845
He's missing his wings.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 493x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 493x548px
>>28124865
>>
>>28124881
previous owner whipped him too hard
they had to be amputated
>>
>>28124881
stuff happens
>>
>>28122219
This is Gold

Apple Gold
>>
>>28124881
Its actually a satyr pic, artist didn't want to do chibi wings.
>>
>>28122248
Ah, and the first elements of a plot emerge!

Poor AJ, though. It's not even 'oh look at how abused she is' kind of pain, it's seeing a strong and independent character struggle with her pride when she can't even feed herself properly.
>>
>>28124716
Yes, I wouldn't mind that. But I'm not fucking him, that's where we differ.
>>
>>28125098
would you at least kiss him on the forehead and call him a good boy?
>>
>>
>>28125124
Of course, I'm not a heartless monster.
>>
>>28122256
Thanks NoSpoon fella for continue your historie
>>
>>28125124
>kissing a stallion
>on any part of his body
>ever
I want faggots to get out
>>
>>
>>28125339
Clearly stallions are only good for abuse for edgy people in this thread.
>>
>>28125373
Nah, most of us would love a little stallion slave and treat him with kindness.
>>
>>28125405
platonic love but yes love.
>>
>>28125422
I miss that Shining story.
>>
>>28125456
Me too. Shiny needs some cuddles and master rocking him back to sleep.
>>
>>28125456
It was alright. I was more interested in that old story about the drunk that bought Soarin though.
>>
>>28125521
Too edgy. Fuck that.
>>
>>28125538
meh a little. he was nice sober.

I thought it was a good twist. Maybe he could get him to stop drinking.
>>
File: react you always have a choice.png (282KB, 720x590px) Image search: [Google]
react you always have a choice.png
282KB, 720x590px
Here are some facts.
>the pseudo homophobia is clogging the thread
>it's not even tastefully done, whether with wit or through shock value
>the replies being spoonfed to them are magnifying the problem

Given these facts, it is safe to conclude that both sides of the shitstorm are participating for the sake of shit stirring. Nobody is actually trying to go anywhere. They're bored. Obviously so, if this is their idea of a good time.

My suggestion? Write. Give us something really shitty and get crushed. Then write again and wear the pain on your sleeve. Let it guide your thoughts as you explore new things. Repeat the process until you enjoy writing, if you can.

Do something other than compete for who has the smallest e peen. Seriously, this isn't even qualified to be called drama. It's practically spam at this point. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

I've never seen as much gay sexual tension as between these two groups of faggots, anyhow.
>>
a real jekyll and hyde story
>>
>>28125602
But write what?

I put something up about slavery and it gets derided for being violent.
Pony have plenty of teeth, knocking a few loose when you pull the gun from their mouth is still saving their life from a suicide attempt.
>>
>>28125683
Write what you want and don't give a fuck, like me!
>>
>>28125715
But my whole reason for writing is so that other people pat me on the butt and tell me what a good job I did.
>>
File: Trigger Discipline.png (638KB, 1280x1506px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger Discipline.png
638KB, 1280x1506px
>>28125728
Then you'd better write something cute and/or feelsy.

I don't see what the big deal is though, one of the first stories in this thread featured Anon threatening a pony with a knife, and said pony trying to kill themselves.
>>
File: smile.webm (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile.webm
226KB, 1280x720px
>>28124716
>having a heart
>>
>>28125814
I'd say its just because things have gotten worse and worse in terms of safespacing.

I mean some anon come over from the /foe/ thread and dump a story of theirs.
It lead to lots of finger crossing at being unclean.
>>
>>28125841
does anyone know if he wrote more of that?
>>
>>28125841
>>28125852
That guy literally plagiarized word for word a popular story in SiM and got called out on it.
>>
>>28125855
well was that the whole story or is there more? i dont really care who wrote it i just enjoyed it.
>>
>>28125874
That was all (as far as his ripoff goes). The story he ripped off is "broken bluebird" where Dash is actually the slave. If you want more you can find it over in SiM, though it's retardedly edgy.
>>
>>28125891
thanks i might check it out
>>
>>28125855
Hey, I will not have my math denied.
He only ripped off 15%.
>>
>>28122821
>>applebloom
>That thought scares me

No problema, Appleblom was acquired by a man who owned a ranch, with its help and expertise led the ponies others to better develop the property and eventually prosperous, When the old master died the ranch is in the hands of the nephew of this who actually he hated being there and knew nothing about managing the property, leaving most of the work to Appleblom, but in the end she being alone and without immediate family was developing feelings for the human, until it had to comply with an old business deal with a former associate of his uncle and had to find fertile mares to mate with her stallion

But that is another story....

Is a joke
>>
>>28125960
I was hoping she could have been bought by someone not so bad (though my gut keeps telling me she's gone) and maybe it is AJ's strong will and determination that lead her to be in such bad shape.
>>
>>28125891
>retardedly edgy
I actually found it one of the less derpy stories there. Nobody's being lolevil for the sake of lolevil, everyone has a reason for what they're doing.
>>
>>28126071
The majority of the time that "reason" is just because someone wants to be a sadist. The entire premise of the story is also kind of stupid in the first place and the writefag is not very good with characterization. It's not that good.
>>
>>28126126
Different strokes, I guess. I tend to enjoy it.
>>
>>28126126
Also just want to note this is coming from someone that usually enjoys darker themed stories.
>>
>>28125852
He had something up on a pastebin for a while, but had it set to expire.

Apparently Sapphire has an avenging boyfriend, Ralek exits the story, and Kalmoor gets tortured with knives for being a dirty slaver.

Not sure if it was antislavery empowerment or just sadistic.
>>
>>
>the mare sits on the edge of your bed, still not able to look at you
>her crying has died down to the occasional slight sniffle
>you sit down next to her and put an arm around her, lightly pressing her body against your side
"You understand why I have to do this, don't you girl?" you ask, gently stroking her foreleg
>she hestitates several moments before nodding slowly, beginning to tremble
>you kiss her on the top of her head and stand up
"Master loves you, you know that right?"
>she nods again, wiping her eyes with the back of a hoof
"Ok baby," you say, placing a hand under her jaw and tilting her head to look into your eyes, "I want you to tell Master, in your own words, why you're being punished."
>one final sniffle as she clears her throat
>"I... I snuck out without a pass from you, Master..."
"Mhm, and why is that bad?"
>"P...ponies caught out by themselves without a pass from their master can... can be caught and claimed..o...or killed... b..by someone who's not their Master..."
>you nod
>her ears lay flat, her pleading eyes locked onto yours
"Go on," you softly urge her
>"I... I get 20 strokes, Master..." she squeaks
"Why?"
>"So...so I know how serious this is. So I know that I hurt you and broke your trust... and worried you so much... a...and know to never do it again."
>the tears threaten to return as her voice wavers
>"I'm sorry Master, I love you..."
"Shh, shh, shh..." you say, leaning forward and placing a kiss on her muzzle, "I know. Now," you say, stepping back from her and beginning to unbuckle your belt, "roll over onto your belly on the bed, sweetie."
>she complies wordlessly, stretching out her legs in all four directions to facilitate your tying each hoof to one of the posts of your bed
>the rope is tight enough to restrain her, but not so much as to cause rope burn or be uncomfortable for her
>she's never been punished before and has no idea what's coming, if you tie her TOO tight she's liable to injure herself thrashing around
>>
>>28126756
>a high pitched whine escapes her muzzle and she begins to shudder as you wrap up her tail and tie it out of the way
>"I'm sorry, Master, I love you..." she says again
"Ten on the butt, and ten on the back. It's going to hurt a lot, so I'll let you decide - where do you want it first?"
>"Please Master..." she begins to beg
>you reach forward and place a hand over her muzzle
"Ah ah ah, none of that now," you chide her gently before removing your hand. "Repeat after me."
>she shudders and nods
"I've been a bad girl, but my Master still loves me."
>"I... I've been a bad girl, but my Master still loves me."
"I deserve my whipping so I know just how bad I hurt Master."
>"I deserve my whipping... so I know just how bad I hurt Master."
>you pet her mane and give her ear a little scritch
"Good girl. Now tell Master where you want it first."
>"M... my butt first, Master..."
"Ok," you say, taking a step back from the bed. "Count them out."
>you take the buckle of the belt in your hand, a stern expression on your face, taking no joy in this as you wrap a couple loops around your hand before raising your arm high above your shoulder
>she rests her head on a pillow, looking away from you and closing her eyes tight
>you take aim at her rump and swing with all your might
>the crack as the thin strip of leather makes contact with her soft, supple hindquarters is almost deafening in the small, closed in, otherwise silent room
>she inhales sharply, her eyes going wide in surprise, the muscles under her skin rippling and her tail flicking toward her butt in reflex trying to protect her exposed self, trying to cry out but her voice catches in her throat
>you wait patiently, and when the cry finally comes it's a blood-curdling scream that sends a shiver down your spine and causes a sympathetic cringe
>she inhales and exhales rapidly, taking a full minute to catch her breath between her sobs, and forcing out a loud, uncontrolled "OOOOONEEEE MASTER..."
>>
>>28126763

>you reach toward her and run a hand over her rump, giving it a good rub and alreay feeling a large welt rising on the skin under her fur, trying to dull the pain just a little before drawing your other arm back again, striking her buttocks with the same amount of force
>the scream is immediate this time, combined with her response to the searing pain as her hooves begin to strain against the ropes
>"TWOOO HOO HO HOOOOOO MASTER..." she sobs
>the leather belt sails through the air with another audible "whoosh," meeting her skin again with another gunshot-like crack
>you don't rub her rump this time, letting this one sting for a good while as she lays there shaking and sobbing, once again waiting for her to speak
>"Three M...Master..." she lets out with a long, drawn out whimper
*CRACK!*
>another sharp yell as her voice catches in her throat, her legs noticably shaking as the pull the ropes as tight as possible in her body's struggle to escape
>"Four Master..." she lets out breathily
*CRACK!*
>she buries her muzzle into the pillow, screaming into it before biting it
>her entire body has tensed up as she grits her teeth
>she almost seems to be hyperventilating, hesitating to do anything else
"Come on girl, don't quit on me now," you say firmly. "How many was that?"
>she slowly turns her head out of the pillow, tears streaking the matted fur of her face, snot starting to seep from her nostrils
>she looks at you with an anguished expression as she stammers out her response
>"FIVE.. Master..." she says, slightly regaining her composure, tossing a bit of her mane out of her eyes with a flick of her head
>you adminster the next lash with her not breaking eye contact
>she bites her bottom lip so hard it looks like it may bleed, fighting the urge to scream as hard as she can
"Six.... Master..." she forces out through gritted teeth
>>
>>28126771

>by the tenth lash her coat is damp with sweat and she's panting heavily, trembling like an epileptic patient
"Half way done, baby, you're half way there" you say, gently rubbing her rump, feeling each welt that's risen up in her skin distinctly. "Here," you reach for a towel and ball it up, holding it to her muzzle, "you don't have to count the last ten, just bite down on this and close your eyes. It'll all be over soon."
>she does as you say, biting the towel before burying her face in the pillow
>you administer the stripes on her back in rapid succession, from the top all the way down to her croup, never striking the same location twice
>she writhes in agony, biting down hard and wailing like a banshee, barely having time to catch her breath, fighting so hard against the ropes that it starts to rub a bit of fur off
>after the final lash you toss the belt aside and she immediately jumps down from the bed, trembling in a corner and refusing to look at you
>the sight breaks your heart
"You did good, girl. It's all over now, you're gonna be okay."
>she sniffles and sobs, her face and cheeks terribly matted with tears and snot, eyes blodshot red from crying so much
"Come back over here so Master can hug you."
>when she doesn't respond, you approach her and sit on the floor next to her, pulling her into your lap and gently rubbing her back and rump to try to soothe the burning
"I love you, my sweet girl."
>she shuts her eyes tight, her body racked with silent sobs as she rests against you in exhaustion until she falls asleep
>you take a damp cloth and wipe her face clean before tucking her into your bed and climbing into it with her, holding her tightly to make sure she knows Master's still there for her
>>
>Not whipping her with a licorice bundle
>>
>>28126775
She's going to put ethylene glycol in your shit and kill your sorry ass for beating her so hard you twit
>>
>>28127067
At least now she knows not to sneak out. Better a belt whipping now than thinking she can continue getting away with it and ending up kidnapped.
>>
>>28127081
You dumbkoff.
The reason they agitate against you, is they want to kidnap the mare.
>>
>>28127081
She will forever be cold and distant to you emotionally in some way, even if she seems like her old self she'll be hesitant and secretly hate you for ever tricking her. She'll spiral through depression, not being able to trust you anymore. She'll break the rules again and again hoping you beat her hard enough to kill her and end her suffering
>>
>>28127097
It was one spanking, she's not gonna run away or rebel against her Master.
>>
>>28127122
Tricking her how? She snuck out and broke the rules, put herself in grave danger and worried her master half to death. But she came back, clearly she loves her Master. She knows why she was being punished and that her Master still loves her. She'll get over it in a couple days at most. It's important she understands the gravity of what she did.
>>
File: Vinyl and Neon.png (182KB, 1500x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl and Neon.png
182KB, 1500x1078px
>>28126775
Now we're talking!

Good work, friend.
>>
>>28127140
You could have done that without beating her senseless you twit. She thought you would never hurt her, no matter the circumstances. But now you're no different than her other masters. Just another cruel human that "cares" for her safety but beats her just the same.
disgusting
>>
>>28127188
>20 strokes with a belt counts as 'beating someone senseless'
Don't be a pussy.
She received a spanking. A harsh spanking, but just a spanking. That doesnt scar anyone for life. Now a cruel WHIPPING would make her fear her master, but those welts from the belt will last a couple days at most and she'll move on with her life knowing to never make the same mistake again.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 579x991px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 579x991px
Wow would you look at that! Gay stallions!
>>
>>28127235
If you think corporal punishment is effective you don't deserve a pony slave and I hope you never have children you sadistic fuck.
>>
>>28127289
Lets play spot the liberal.
>>
>>28127274
s...sauce?
>>
File: 1462839328770.jpg (8KB, 179x248px) Image search: [Google]
1462839328770.jpg
8KB, 179x248px
>>28127274
>>
>>28127296
>there's nothing wrong with torturing your children
KYS
>>
>>28127350
I found one!
>>
>Just discovered you can circumcise a horse

Would you buy a circumcised stallion, /spg/?
>>
>>28127391
I'd buy a circumcised mare.
>>
>>28127397
If you get a mare who had her clit removed... how do you tell if she's aroused?
>>
>>28127445
Beat her with a belt apparently
>>
>>28127455
I'm gonna hunt you down and beat you with a belt pretty soon.
>>
>>28127318
>>28127298
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2014/12/7/780285.png
>>
File: BBAYoWb.gif (749KB, 800x450px)
BBAYoWb.gif
749KB, 800x450px
>>28127471
>>
>>28127471
Why don't you sear off her clit with a hot iron instead of whipping her? it would be a constant reminder that master loves her
>>
>>28127493
What a great idea, maybe I'll even do it to my wife.
>>
>>28127493
>>28127508
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28127508
>master ends up selling her after a month of grief
>pet became increasingly depressed and sucidal after her punishment
>you punished her when she tried to hang herself with her leash
>guilt tripped her and made her feel bad for making master sad
>nothing seemed to work
>decide to sell her to a friend to see if that would cheer her up
>months go by
>new owner is actually nice for the most part
>not like her previous master that was nice
>she could actually trust this master
>end up getting frisky one night
>pone gets aroused
>goes to wink
>can't
>remembers her punishment
>after half hearted lewd with her new master she hangs herself in the closet after he falls asleep
>the end
>>
>>28127397
How long do you think a circumcised mare could last in bed?
>>
>>28127565
Indefinitely
>>
>>28127565
Twice as long.

Vaginal stimulation is still a thing, and a good portion of the clit is internal.
>>
>>28127563
wow stop
>>
>>28127618
Any amount of lewd reminds her of the monster that circumcised her leaving her unstimulated and sad
>>
>>28127627
>Ponies undergo mandatory circumcision before going up for sale
>>
>>28127627
Unless she gets circumcised at birth.

Besides, it's cleaner that way.
>>
you're all sick little fucks aren't you?
>>
>>28127728
Shh, no tears.

Only genital mutilation.
>>
Man, when you guys decide to get weird you don't hold back don't you?
Keep going, this is strangely amusing
>>
>>28127918
Is masters little faggot getting horny again?
we'll have to fix that
>>
great, everyone got scared and left when the torture porn came out
goddamnit you guys
>>
>>28127287
>>28127274
>>28127265
Okay now you fuckers have just stopped trying to hide your shitposting now.
>>
>>28128299
I still don't even know where those shits came from.
>>
File: 1454797375438.jpg (31KB, 500x650px)
1454797375438.jpg
31KB, 500x650px
>>
File: 1436737800305.png (36KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1436737800305.png
36KB, 510x1499px
>>28124228
>>28124253
>>28124319
>>28124312
>>28124309
>>28124300
yeah, that makes it pretty clear. posting this as a reminder to you fucking retards.
>>
>8.
>>
>>28129214
no one cares quit talking about it
>>
>It was just a plate.
>Only a plate.
>There are a dozen left in the cupboard.
>Why is he so angry?
>"PONY! GET OUT HERE!"
>He's too angry to even use your name.
>You curl up even tighter, trying to make yourself disappear.
>"DON'T MAKE ME LOOK FOR YOU!"
>It was only a plate.
>It wasn't your fault.
>"YOU'RE ONLY MAKING THIS HARDER ON YOURSELF, YOU STUPID FILLY!"
>He's the one that told you to set the table!
>It's not your fault!
>"WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU HADN'T RUN!"
>His voice is getting louder.
>You don't know if that's because he's getting closer or even angrier.
>It's not your fault.
>He *knows* you don't have complete control over your magic.
>And it was only a plate!
>It was just *one* plate!
>You whimper quietly - as if your life depends on staying silent - but your body can't stop itself.
>He's never been this angry before.
>He's never hit you before.
>"NEVER MAKE ME CHASE YOU!"
>Why is he so angry you ran?
>He's never hit you before. Ever.
>Of course you ran! You were scared! You *are* scared!
>He's never kicked you before.
>You hear footsteps.
>Despite the sharp pain in your side, you push yourself further into the corner, as far from the sounds as you can.
>>
So what of a slave griffon used to test military equipment for the Equestrian military.
Where they are seeing what is necessary to defeat griffon body armor, or how a griffon would use various bits of gear.
With the griffon in question falling into a routine of obedience even as their body gets progressively more battered even if the vest stops the round, odds are its going to bruise or end up stopping it with a broken rib.
Shortly though, the war ends, and the griffon could go free if she wants.
Instead, she has lost the will to be free and simply wants another master.
At which point Lyra Heartstrings buys her as part of having "hands".
Where would his go?
>>
>>28130095
Using PoWs as crash test dummies for your weaponry rate pretty high on the war crime list. If you do it, it's only for secret weapons, and you make sure to dispose of the victim after use.
Also, using an already beaten/malnourished/not-in-fighting-condition slave as test dummy will introduce a massive bias in your experiment, since his pain and injury tolerance will be much lower than that of a true enemy soldier. Something that will knock him out may be shrugged off by a fighter in good condition.

You can however have a more credible story with a very abusive PoW camp director, who would beat the crap out of any inmate not showing absolute obedience, Guantanamo style. Trauma ensue for the griffons prisoners, with some of them having panic/anxiety attack if they have to do something without receiving an order first.
>>
>>28130223
Its not testing of Equestrian weapons, its testing griffon weapons.
They have her as the only asset that isn't good for just the "warcrimes" stuff of wrong end of the barrel testing.
That is, through a series of breaking and grueling bits, she has been made willing to be tested on, without the looming issue of going nuts and shooting the ponies in a failed bid for escape.

But I like the idea of the second part.
Its not proper procedure, its somepony doing it because their family died.
They are skirting court martial with their actions, but keeping just short due to it being a war and the issue of griffon saboteurs is high enough he can get away with it.
War ends, leader is gone, leaving the grif without any hierarchy she can understand.
She can't exist on her own, she doesn't even register eating when she hungers, only when given food and ordered to.
Sleep is ignored until she collapses of exhaustion, only for her body to pull awake in a quivering ball waiting for the beatings to start.

Perhaps she ends up in the markets again because a combination of snippets from ponies around her triggers an order, making her do something regrettable in a crowd.
Thus negating her short lived freedom, but placing her where Lyra can get the griffoness.
One that will do just as she wants, and act as a giant flying, beaked remoted pair of hands.
>>
>>28129958
>The bed's leg digs into your sore ribs.
>It hurts. It hurts more than anything you've ever felt before.
>Something gives.
>You don't scream.
>Not because you can endure it, not because you're scared he'll find you.
>Your body *tries* to, but nothing comes out.
>It hurts too much.
>The steps come closer - and you push yourself back further.
>Tiny hooves scrabble at the floor, doing nothing more than stir up the heavy dust.
>There's nowhere to go.
>Nowhere else to hide.
>Nothing to do but pray to whoever is listening that -
>"John, no! You can't do this to her!"
>"The hell I can't!"
>"She's mine, John! You can't -"
>"AND IT'S MY HOUSE!"
>Each furious stomp makes the floor shudder.
>"It was just a plate!"
>It *was* just a plate.
>He's never hit you before.
>"IT WAS MY MOTHER'S! THAT CHINA HAS BEEN IN OUR FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!"
>It was only a plate.
>>
>>28130638
>"John, I don't care! That doesn't give you the right to -"
>"She doesn't *have* any rights! She's just a stupid pony!"
>"Yeah, but she's *my* pony and I -"
>You shudder at the sound of flesh hitting flesh.
>He's never hit her before.
>He *loves* her.
>He doesn't love you.
>He's going to kill you.
>He's going to kill you because of a *plate*.
>It was *just* a stupid plate.
>The only thing between you and him is a dust ruffle and -
>"That's it, John! I'm calling the police!"
>Bare feet slap against the wooden floor.
>Just a dust ruffle.
>"FINE! DO IT!"
>He's going to kill you and he doesn't care.
>"THEY'LL SIDE WITH ME!"
>No one cares.
>You're just a pony.
>"Now, you stupid filly..."
>Only a pony.
>"... I know you're in this room."
>No one will care if he breaks you.
>"I saw you run in here."
>No one will mind if he shatters you into a hundred pieces.
>"Come out now and I'll go easy on you."
>>
we used to have such cute stories
now we're no better than /sim/
>>
>>28130720
>John thinks the police will side with him on anything after he hit a woman
I thought this was supposed to be a dark story, tgn, not a comedy.
>>
>>28130811
The police will always side with the woman even if you DON'T hit them. Nigga done fucked up smacking his bitch.
>>
File: 1469783622616.jpg (139KB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1469783622616.jpg
139KB, 787x1024px
>>28130720
god...
>>
>>28130811
>>28130858
>thinking he married a white woman.

I'm regretting a couple of pronouns. Should have made John gay. But nope, too late. Now he married a black lady and she's going to be shot by the cops. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

>>28130720
>A tiny whimper escapes your throat.
>You don't mean to let it happen; it just does.
>Everything stops, even the dust you had stirred up freezes mid-air.
>You wish the moment would last forever.
>Nothing lasts forever.
>Not Equestria, nor the Princesses. Nothing. Not even this moment, no matter how hard you wish.
>The dust begins to fall again.
>Any second now, he's going to drag you out from under the bed.
>He knows where you are.
>"I'm going to count to ten. If you're not out here by the time I reach it..."
>Tears begin to join the dust coating the floor.
>"One."
>Maybe... maybe he didn't hear you.
>"Two."
>Maybe he doesn't know where you're hiding.
>"Three."
>Under the edge of the bed skirt, you can see his foot.
>"Four."
>>
>>28131304
run past him through the open door and jump into lady master's arms, it's our only hope
>>
>>28131304
Hold your breath until you pass out so you don't feel anything
>>
>>28131304
I prefer my shitposting not disguised as green, but that's just me desu senpai.
>>
>>28131407
>implying tgn does anything besides shitpost
>>
Spoon pls
>>
>>28131304
>I'm regretting a couple of pronouns. Should have made John gay. But nope, too late. Now he married a black lady and she's going to be shot by the cops. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
we done goofed now boys
>>
Shiny when? Need stallion slave snuggles.
>>
>>28131304
>married a nigger
>beats his pony
wow get a load of this degneracy
>>
>>28131473
So the guy has a slave fetish. Who are we to judge?
>>
>>28131304
You're clearly too heteronormative for [CURRENT YEAR] if you still defaulted to anything but a loving marriage between two non-binary transsexuals.
>>
>>28131505
dangggggggggg
>>
>>28131505
Better than a dick fetish. ^:)
>>
>>28131505
Ouch, I felt that one.
>>
>Thread is officially on life support with two & a half writefriends

It's been a good run, gentlemen.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1280x790px
What ever happened to Big Mac writefag and riding?
>>
>>28131769
>two writefriends and a shitposter
>>
File: 1470870911483.jpg (51KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470870911483.jpg
51KB, 473x480px
>>28117813
>Yu-gi-oh card cutie mark
>>
>>28131304
>stopping at a countdown
This is the life you chose
>>
we need writefags here >>28122052
>>
>>28131505
OH SHIT
>>
>>28131304
why is it always abusive men in these stories
>>
>>28132360
because that's his fetish?
>>
>>28132360
Abusive women is called "a normal relationship".
No point doing green of normie stuff.
>>
why can't we just cuddle mares and be happy?
why do we have to beat them?
>>
>>28132496
Because if the stallionfags can't be happy, neither can we, apparently.
>>
>>28132854
This doesn't even make sense
>>
>>28133053
>Suddenly stallions
>Stallions get shitposted
>All mare-based content now centers around beatings
>We /sim/ now
>>
>>28131304
yeah im gonna need more of this
>>
>>28120444
I can stop if it's actually that disruptive, but I think some debate is better than empty bumps or simple answers without explanation.

Speaking of which, I think 'make Cadance choose' won both by vote count and by quality of explanation.
>>28118368

"What you have to do..."
> Cadance leans forward, her breath catching in anticipation of your declaration.
"...is decide for yourself."
> For a second she seems to hang impossibly still in space, staring dumbly before she finally erupts.
> "What?!"
"You heard me. I want you to decide what happens to them - your six ringleaders - on your own. Punish them yourself, pass it off to my guards, whichever - it makes no difference. What I want is for you to choose."
> Several long moments pass while Cadance digests this information, breathing shallow and unsteady.
> When she finally speaks again, her voice is tremulous but filled with righteous indignation layered atop her fear.
> "You... are lying. This is no real choice at all; if I don't brutalize them, you're going to take it out on my daughter."
"What kind of monster do you think I am? Didn't I just tell you that the point of this is to ensure that the ones responsible are held accountable, rather than pointless brutality?"
> It's easy to see she doesn't believe you even before she counters:
> "And what if I decide not to punish them? What then?"
> Leaning back into the seat again, you shrug evenly.
"Then you're welcome to pardon them. They'll still be noted as accountable, but a pardon will excuse them from immediate punishment."
> Eyes having again fallen to mere slits, Cadance's tail flicks wildly as she tries to find the catch in your logic.
"...of course, if they raise trouble again in the future, there will be repercussions especially because they were given that pass this first time."
> "I knew you were lying!"
"Am I, Cadance?"
> Folding your fingers together and meeting her gaze with one just as had and fierce, you raise both eyebrows.
>>
>>28133329

"You said you want to be like your aunt was to her ponies. Well, do you think your aunt never considered the repercussions of her actions? Never struggled with balancing her choices? Do you think I don't, Cadance? There's repercussions to everything we do - even me giving you this, just as if there'd have been repercussions if I'd agreed to let all the punishment fall on you."
> That halts her again, the gears once more almost visibly turning in her head.
> "...I take it these repercussions will include my daughter."
"If by your choices you breed so much rebellion, so much work lost, that I am forced to choose between buying food or medical supplies and keeping your daughter? I will auction her without a thought. I do not play favorites."
> Cadance flinches at the reminder of her status as property.
> "I understand."
> No.
> By the tone of her voice, she really doesn't.
> Motioning to the drink tray set to one side when your house-servant had been excused, you soften your voice.
"Would you like a drink?"
> Eyeing the cautiously - as if wondering what a mere drink would cost her - Cadance eventually nods.
> "I would, Sir."
> Without hesitation you turn another glass upright and fill it halfway with wine.
> Magic sealed by the limiter on her horn and hooves still hobbled by chains, you did not trust her to do so herself.
> Accepting the drink, Cadance takes it gently between her hooves.
> "Thank you."
> Rather than answer, you take your own drink and rise to tread across the thickly-carpeted floor to one of your lounge's vast floor-to-ceiling windows.
> Though the sun's departure has stripped the detail from the view, a myriad of lights from within the ponies' little town and guards' compound add a new facet.
> Dark shapes move in the distance: Teams of guards, sweeping with their fierce flashlights, but also ponies both individual and small groups lit by both lamp and ethereal horn-glow.
>>
>>28133361

> Gait unsteady between both hobbles and carrying the glass in a delicate mouth-hold, Cadance arrives at your side - the two of you staring out over the sum total of your achievements.
"The truth is, Cadance, that I think our objectives are ultimately the same. You want your daughter to be able to stay. I want no more of this absurd resistance from the ponies here. The former follows directly from the latter."
> "Only because you insist on making it so..."
"You're treading on dangerous ground, arguing with me just after desperately begging for a way to please me."
> "You told me Flurry would only be sent away if I couldn't lead them. Arguing with you has no bearing on that. I'm either safe, or you're a liar in which case you'll find a reason anyhow."
> Despite her impertinence, a touch of a smile graces your lips.
> The wineglass raised hides the expression, but cannot hide the amusement in your voice.
"A fair point."
> This time it is Cadance who breaks the following silence:
> "Why refuse my plea to be the only one punished, just to give the option back to me?"
"To make it your choice. That's the point of all of this: To make you understand the choices I have to make. Whether I honored your plea or not would have been my decision; to spare them now is yours."
> "And if I make this decision, I will get to see my daughter?"
"Yes. And depending on the results of your decision, she will get to stay."
> Cadance sips from her wine - and then drinks deeply from it.
> "I'll hold you to your word, then. About not punishing me if I choose to show them mercy."
"It will be held. This little exercise is to teach your the weight of your choices; there'd be no point if I had a finger on the scale."
> "You always have a finger on the scale."
> Draining the last of her glass, Cadance spins about with surprising agility and glares upward at you.
>>
>>28133376

> "If we were free, this 'choice' would be irrelevant and your sadistic game unneeded. You hold us captive and pretend to teach us lessons for our own good, dangle the threat of my child being returned back to whatever state left her riddled with lice and fleas while claiming I have control of her fate... you live up here surrounded by luxury and gold while complaining about your budget. I know my regalia alone would net you a fair amount."
"Are you quite done?"
> "...yes."
"Good. Then you can return to your cell and consider what choice you will make tomorrow."
> If her tirade's failure to phase you is upsetting to Cadance, she does not show it.
> Instead she simply gives a bow - mocking in its deepness - and turns for the door.
> "Of course, Sir."

Cadance
> The following morning comes grey and miserable, a heaviness in the air as if the sky itself had come down to watch the proceedings.
> Rain ought to have come long ago, but seemed locked away in the charcoal-toned clouds overhead.
> So, too, in your wings can you feel the impending weather - finally freed from their binders and able to sense the natural flow of pegasus weather magic.
> "My lady?"
> And thus the moment is broken.
"Mayor, please. Simply call me Cadance. You know they do not like it when such... honors are laid on me."
> "Of course, Cadance. They are asking for you, however."
> It was time, then.
> You'd been released for your cell far earlier than the others, to prepare for the sentencing today.
> Couldn't hide forever, much as you might want to.
> Had Celestia ever felt like this...?
> Not merely not wanting to go somewhere, but dreading so?
> Emerging outside, you find much of the camp's inhabitants have already gathered around the platform raised in an open field.
> A multitudinous crowd of ponies, of all sizes, ages, and tribes.
> United by one thing only:
> Their status in bondage.
>>
>>28133419

> Now security officers are pulling the six of your ringleaders from an armored van and forward to the stage.
> They all react differently.
> Sunburst, berift of his glasses, blinks owlishly and stumbles against the pull of his collar.
> Lyra and Bon Bon stick close together despite their leashes.
> The others simply walk.
> Six pairs of eyes meet yours, noting the lack of shackles on your hooves.
> None show signs of obvious abuse, although Bon Bon bears several bruises.
> Knowing her, though, she probably held them as tokens of pride - medals of resistance.
> Anonymous has arrived on the opposite side of the stage too, seating himself in a chair brought by his escorts.
> You rather wish you hadn't noticed him; even after looking away, you can feel his judging gaze resting on you more heavily than your crown ever had.
> Ascending the stairs yourself feels as though walking to an execution, though you know even Anonymous would not have ordered that.
"...two days ago..."
> A princess' voice should be strong and certain when speaking to your subjects, but you cannot keep the waver out of yours.
"Two days ago, a plan to free a number of our kin was put into action. Though many did flee, this comes with a cost that I am sure all involved knew would have to be paid."
> Struggling, you try to meet the crowd's eyes.
> Was that hatred?
> Fear, of what you would do?
> Acceptance that the cost of freedom?
> Dare you even hope to see respect among them?
> Unfortunately, you cannot tell.
> Emotions have turned the crowd into an unreadable jibberish.
"As I am responsible for all of you, I have been called upon to announce and see carried out the sentence on those who foremost lead and organized this plan."
> Turning to face the six - all forced to sit on their haunches, but some with heads hung in anticipation while others hold them poised high with pride.
"Before the sentence is announced, each will be allowed to speak."
> Not plead.
>>
>>28133470

> You would not ask them to plead.
> But the option was surely understood.
> Privately, you almost wished some would.
> If they did, you maybe show a little mercy...
> Walking down the line, you first arrive at Sunburst.
> He peers up at you, squinting despite almost certainly knowing who you must be.
> Opening and closing his mouth in a struggle to speak, he finally gives up and shakes his head.
> You understand, though it hurts.
> He'd been ecstatic at reuniting with you, even in a slave camp.
> But he'd also always left the impression he'd taken a lead in planning the entire escape simply because it had your blessing - simply because his princess had accepted it.
> Bon Bon is next, and understandably the cream mare gives no words to you.
> Instead, she fixes her gaze straight at Anonymous and spits - audibly and visibly - on the platform.
> Further down the line, Lyra flicnhes.
> Allowing yourself only a mental sigh, you continue.
> Derpy is next.
> The warmhearted pegasus is not even attempting to hide her emotion - golden eyes filled with tears and wings trembling.
> "I only wanted my daughters to be free..."
> Her voice is weak, but you are certain will carry to the edges of the crowd.
> Only one of her daughters had joined in the escape, the other having waited for a later chance that never came before it was discovered.
> Leaning in, you nuzzle her and whisper.
"I understand."
> "I'm so sorry. I just wanted them to be free. I never meant you to have to - to -"
> Shaking your head, you rest your lips on her forehead for a moment before moving on.
> Don't want to let your own emotion slip through, after all.
> Rumble says nothing.
> He wants to, but will not - his lips pursed as if to physically prevent the words from leaping out.
> You move to the next pony before his willpower can fail.
> "Please!"
> Lyra doesn't wait for you to step in front of her, physically throwing herself at your hooves.
>>
>>28133511

> "Let - let me take Bonnie's! I can do it - I can! I will-"
"Shh..."
> Dropping to your belly, you slip a wing beneath her chin to raise her head.
> "Please, Cadance; let me be the one to take it for her..."
> How ironic that you had just spoken those words a little under a day ago.
> Briefly you wonder if Anonymous had felt this torn when you'd made your plea.
> Probably not.
> "Cadance? Cadance! Please!"
> Accepting her request is also likely impossible... but lowering Lyra's own punishment might be an even greater gift to Bon Bon than reducing the Earth Pony's immediate suffering.
> Moving along, you stop at last in front of Cheerilee.
> Raising dull eyes to examine you lightly, she lets out a heavy breath.
> "Do what you have to. I couldn't keep feeding those foals poisoned lies. I couldn't bring up a generation believing that being a slave was... right."
> Neither could you.
> Her situation, most of all, had awakened a deep ache in your heart:
> Forced not merely to see friends and family enslaved, but to help ensure that their foals would not even realize what prisoners they were.
> But then, you cannot show them all mercy either.
> Turning back to face the crowd, you raise your voice again:
"The sentences as decided are as follows: You each will receive thirty lashes. You and anyone who lives with you will be moved from their individual quarters back to group barracks, and unneeded personal possessions confiscated by my assistants. Additionally, for four months they will suffer the following."
> Already murmurs are rising in the crowd.
> Whether of surprise you were being so hard on them, or relief it was not worse you aren't sure.
"Sunburst. You value your time working with me; as a result, you will be transferred away and banned from my office and quarters. We are forbidden to hold unnecessary conversations."
> His head falls, but you can see the consolation that it was not forever.
>>
>>28133538

"Bon Bon. You will be transferred away from Lyra, and similarly banned from her quarters and workplace. You are also transferred to field labor."
> Anonymous would hate loosing her cooking skills, but others could fill in for only four months.
> Bon Bon does not react, too busy staring daggers into Anonymous' throat.
"Rumble -"
> "Wait!"
> A grey pegasus breaks through the crowd, stopping just short of the security officers who intercept him.
> "Wait - he's only a colt, let me take his place!"
> "Bro?! What-"
> Extending a wing to silence Rumble before his attendant officer can do it forcefully, you nod to Thunderlane.
"Accepted. Thunderlane, in Rumble's place you will be transferred to new duties and forbidden contact with your marefriend."
> Shoulders heaving in heavy relief, Thunderlane slowly ascends the platform while you continue:
"Lyra Heartstrings. You are similarly transferred away from Bon Bon, your lyre confiscated, and you are forbidden to acquire or make use of any others."
> She would offer a new plea on Bon Bon's behalf, you can tell, but the officer holding her leash has given her a warning tug.
"Derpy Hooves. Your remaining daughter will be transferred away and you are forbidden contact with her."
> There's no stopping the pegasus' tears - not even when you'd announced the flogging had they flowed like that.
> Quickly, you speak again:
"Cheerilee. You will be transferred away from teaching and into a field labor position. You are also forbidden from entering the schoolhouse."
> Dully, the schoolmare simply nods.
> She, you think, has come to terms with her fate.
> But have the foals who loved her teaching?
> They, you thought, might end up feeling worse from this than Cheerilee would.
> Sucking in a deep breath, you move to the hardest part:
"However, in light of what was said before these sentences were announced...."
>>
>>28133576

>>28133576

Who, if anyone, receives mercy?
> Bon Bon is allowed to stay with Lyra, and vice versa.
> Derpy can occasionally see or completely stay with her daughter.
> Cheerilee can help at the schoolhouse, but not teach directly.
> Sunburst can speak to you, but not work.
> Lyra is allowed to keep her lyre.
> All are pardoned.
You can also pardon anyone out of the additional punishment, but not the flogging - or vice versa.

On a related note, I am not good at making inventive punishments. I hope I at least did better than completely awful.
>>
>>28133598
No mercy since the punishments were kinda weak anyway.
>>
>>28133598
Gong to have to go with not giving any mercy. It also seems stupid to keep these pones since they planned and successfully let other ponies escape. If anything, Anon should have gotten rid of them.
>>
>>28133598
Offer all of them the choice of receiving 50 lashes in place of 30 and the other punishments. Also Cadence herself should be the one to administer the whiplashes, but they shouldn't know that until it's time for the flogging.
>>
>>28133635
I agree with this. They can choose to receive a worse whipping if they don't want the other part of their punishment, and candy ass should be the one to whip them.

She has to whip them hard though, to show Anon she's really going to punish them. There's no consequence to her if she does go easy on them, but she should just do it so that she's serious about showing Anon she believes she was wrong for allowing any kind of escape attempt in the first place.
>>
File: kek.gif (481KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
481KB, 500x270px
>>28131769
>>Thread is officially on life support with two & a half writefriends
>It's been a good run, gentlemen.

You are funny!
>>
>>28133635
>>28133678
This. Cadence whips the ponies, offers them the choice beforehand of receiving 20 additional lashes to negate the second half of their sentence.
>>
>>28133635
>>28133678
>>28133712
The whipping should be done with a horsewhip of some kind, not a bullwhip. We don't want to cripple these ponies for several days and leave them unable to perform their assigned tasks. A good horsewhipping will hurt like hell, might cause a little bleeding, but won't tear flesh and run the risk of causing mortal wounds like a bullwhip. That's the most mercy they should get.
>>
More Shining incoming later tonight or tomorrow to counteract all this being mean to ponies.
>>
>>28133678
>so that she's serious about showing Anon she believes she was wrong for allowing any kind of escape attempt in the first place.
I think after flipping out at him the previous night that's kind of going to be hard to prove.
>>
>>28133744
Even if she doesn't truly believe it she needs to make Anon believe she does.
>>
>>28133635
This. Also, since we're letting Thunderlane take Rumble's place, might think about asking any of the other ponies and the crowd if there's anyone that would like to take their place so we're not showing Rumble favoritism.
>>
>>28133635
>50 lashes
That kind of shit kills people you know.
>>
>>28133787
That's why I also said >>28133727
>>
>>28133787
In muslim countries sentences of 1000 lashes are not uncommon, they're just spread out over several days so as not to kill the victim.
>>
>>28133635
>>28133727
This is a good option. Most of them would probably choose to accept the additional pain than suffer through 4 months of the other stuff. This can be seen as an act of leniency possibly.
>>
>>28133742
Please hurry before this SiM nonsense kills the thread
>>
This used to be a nice thread.
Until one day, the Faggot Nation attacked.
>>
>>28133966
But, a lone figure, the great Hunteranon was ready to stand against them.
>>
>>28133966
FUCKING FAGGOT NATION
>>
>>28133982
I miss the catbird cuddles in space. Last I remember is Gilda accidentally shooting a teammate in the leg.
>>
File: DJ Special K.jpg (200KB, 1700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DJ Special K.jpg
200KB, 1700x1200px
>>28131769
I'd post my green, but I only have, like, nine posts for it. And none of it is too happy.

>>28133329
Hey, I never say no to free green. And if people talk about it, that just means you're doing an amazing job at it.

>>28133966
But when we needed him most, he vanished.
>>
Could you please stop bitching?
also
>>
>>28133598
It looks like another landslide decision. I got for the 50/30 option. Although I don't know about Cadence doing the whipping. Anon gave complete control of punishments to Cadence, so I don’t think he should pipe up with this suddenly.

Also your punishments are very well thought, mixing mental with physical.
>>
>>28134273
Are you the sea dash Anon. If so please post. I need to know what happens.
>>
>>28134335
Cadence herself doing the whipping instead of one of Anon's goons might go a long way toward preventing future escape attempts. If the ponies see clearly that their beloved leader is now taking Anon's side, they're far less likely to attempt to escape.
>>
>>28133877
Well I'd give something, but apparently sex with restrained hooves is sim now.
>>
>>28134431
Does pony like the sex? If so that's fine. Just give us some green. Restraint isn't as bad as just straight up beating ponies.
>>
File: Hell yea, motherfucker.jpg (92KB, 900x655px) Image search: [Google]
Hell yea, motherfucker.jpg
92KB, 900x655px
>>28134347
Yea, sure, why not?
Give me a moment to proof read everything first and I'll post until I reach an appropriate stopping point.

>>28134431
>Sex with restrained hooves

You act like nobody here wants this, but you know we do.
>>
>>28134464
The idiot is just posting bait, ignore him. The thread is on its last legs anyways and some legit green would be nice.
>>
>>28134451
But its a hoof job and ball playing.
I was told its wrong.

>>28134464
And I say no.
I am sim after all.
>>
>tfw the SPG pastebin still thinks this story is about Celestia.

Posting one (1) Vinyl for identification.

Pastebin link - http://pastebin.com/GeEg7ELu

>The man on stage shuffled through some papers, eventually coming to the ones he was looking for.
>He shoots Rainbow a dirty look before beginning.
>”Next pony: Fluttershy.”
>He begins to list through the needed details.
>Age, training, health. Important things a person should know about their slave.
>You raise an eyebrow when he mentions that she used to be a national hero back in Equestria, but otherwise, everything was as you had expected.
>She really didn’t look like a hero.
>It was also no surprise she was considered ‘completely subservient.’
>Rainbow had made it clear she wasn’t the kind of pony to put up a fight.
>There was a call from a man behind you, and the seller paused for a moment to let him speak.
>”Can she still fly?”
>”Lamely. I assure you, attempted escapes won’t be a concern. We offer free clippings if you want to be sure.”
>Rainbow shivered.
>Seemingly content, the man on stage continued, eventually reaching the end.
>Tapping a gavel on his podium, the man pointed at Fluttershy.
>”Let’s start the bidding at a low twenty thousand. I’d be prepared to shill out big money for this one, folks. It looks like someone’s already got their eye on her. Must have a pegasi fetish, eh?”
>Shit.
>That was already more than half of what you were willing to part with.
>The average price was around thirty.
>You were hoping Fluttershy’s lack of strength, skills and general use would make her cheaper.
>Rainbow poked you on the shoulder.
>”Come on, place the bid already. We gotta get out of here.”
>You sigh.
>No point in trying to not look desperate now.
>Rainbow fucked that up.
>You raise your hand.
>>
>>28134669

>The man takes your bid.
>For a moment, it looks like no one is going to match you.
>Maybe you could actually buy Fluttershy right here, right now. That would take care of the hard part, at least.
>A bit of good luck, perhaps?
>It passes quickly.
>The auctioneer points at a man somewhere behind you, and the price rises.
>It does so again, and again.
>Higher and higher.
>Rainbow Dash won’t sit still in her seat.
>She keeps trying to look at everyone, keep an eye on Fluttershy and coerce you into raising your hand all at the same time.
>She’s so agitated her wings have opened up and won’t stop poking you in the side.
>Another man places a bid.
>”Thirty thousand. Can we get any higher, what about you, sir? Anything to add?”
>He points at you.
>You decide to go all in. Maybe scare the others off.
”Thirty-Five.”
>It was the most you had.
>Hell, it was already more than the most you had.
>You’d find a way.
>The man accepts it and moves on.
>There is a period of silence.
>You look through the musky room.
>Most of the other people seem to have given up.
>That was good.
>Maybe everything was going to work…
>”Forty thousand.”
>>
>>28134678

“Forty-One.”
>The call comes out before the auctioneer can even credit you.
>”Forty-Five.”
>Well, that settles it, you suppose.
>Rainbow Dash looks at you expectantly.
>You cross your hands.
>With a shake of your head, you signal your feelings to the auctioneer.
>To her credit, Rainbow waits a moment, perhaps believing you’re just waiting for the right moment, before giving you another shove.
>”C’mon, man. You’re gonna let a guy like that beat you? Place the bid.”
>You shake your head again.
>The auctioneer begins to scan the crowd to see if there are any other takers.
“No. No, I’m done, Rainbow.”
>”What do you mean you’re done? Anon, we need to save Fluttershy, c’mon.”
“I’m done, Rainbow.”
>There’s another brief moment where her head refuses to listen to you.
>”No you’re not, we need to save Fluttershy!”
>The auctioneer bangs his gavel.
>”Going once.”
>Rainbow begins to shake you harder.
>”No, seriously Anon, this isn’t funny. Buy my friend.”
“No.”
>”You promised me you would! You promised me!”
“I said I would do everything I could.”
>”You can do more! Trust me!”
>There’s another bang.
>”Going twice.”
>Tears are beginning to spring into Rainbow’s eyes.
>”Please. Please, I’ll do anything. Just save her, please.”
>You stop looking at her, so she tries harder to grab your attention.
>”Look at me Anon, I’m begging. Please, I’ll do anything you want, no questions. I’ll wear the hat, I’ll do anything, but please! Please! She’ll die! Please.”
>You offer no comment as the hammer falls again.
>”Sold.”
>>
>>28134687

>Rainbow freezes.
>She’s still pressing against your side, but she’s not moving.
>Her breath visually rises and falls in her chest.
>Obviously, her mind is trying to comprehend and comes to terms with what just happened.
>The tears on her face become bigger, but she’s a strong girl, and her pride still won’t let her openly cry in front of you.
>Especially not in a place like this.
>You watch as Fluttershy is lead down from the stage.
>She looks at you, but her face is blank.
>You don’t think she was expecting much from you anyway.
>After all, why would a human try to help her?
>There’s a shift to your side as Rainbow finally comes to.
>Hurt, indignant anger is apparent on her face.
>If you look closely, she might be shaking.
>”Fu—“
>She pauses, swallowing back tears.
>”Fuck you.”
“Rainbow…”
>”Don’t give me that! You promised!”
“Dash, stop shouting, we can discuss this at home.”
>Rainbow shakes her head.
>”You think I give a shit what these assholes think? I care what you think, and you promised me, you liar! You promised that we’d save ‘Shy!”
“I didn’t promise shit, if you can even remember. I said I’d try. I failed, and that’s the end of that. If you really have such a problem with that, well, guess where we are, Rainbow. I could buy a new pony right now.”
>”Fuck you. You won’t get rid of me; you’re just a giant pussy.”
“Don’t push it. Now get up, we’re leaving.”
>Rainbow stays in her seat.
“Come on.”
>”Fuck you.”
“Rainbow, forget about Fluttershy and let’s go.”
>”Fuck you!”
>Before you can react, Rainbow makes a swing at your head.
>It connects solidly, sending a ringing through your ears.
>You can still feel it burning as you stand up and grit your teeth.
>A look of shock passes over Rainbow’s face.
>At least Rainbow is smart enough to know when she’s fucked up.
>She wants to play this game, fine, you can play this game.
>It’ll be just like the old days.
>>
>>28134699

>Reaching down, Rainbow tries to recoil away from your hand, burrowing into the back of her seat.
>You’re not having any of that.
>She moves to dodge, but you counter, grabbing a large section of her mane.
>You might have gotten her ear as well.
>With a powerful pull, you force her to her feet.
>She gasps from the sudden pain, and stumbles, but you don’t wait for her to recover.
>This is what happens when you try to help people.
>Things get difficult.
>Shoulda just gotten a nice, broken slave.
>Much less stress, much less work.
>But noooo, you got impatient, had to go looking for something that wasn’t there.
>That couldn’t be there.
>Waiting, that’s all it really came down to. You just had to wait a little longer.
>Pulling her along, you and Rainbow make your way to the door.
>Rainbow is already stammering out excuses, but you’re not listening.
>”Ow, ow, alright, I’m coming, I’m coming. Stop pulling, please. Ow.”
“Shut up.”
>She stops talking.
>Leaving the room, you take a few more steps to be safe, and drop Rainbow to the floor.
>She falls like a slab of meat.
>She cowers as you turn around.
>And yet she’s…smiling?
>Obviously she still looks sad, and scared, and just a touch angry, but there’s definitely the hint of a smile on her lips.
>You take a step closer, and she flinches, tucking her wings into her sides.
>”Fi-finally. Just get it over with. Just beat me already. Please, finally. I deserve this.”
>Her comment causes you to pause.
>”Just don’t hurt my wings. I know I can’t use them, but… just do it already. Beat me! Whip me! Anything!”
>Your face still hurts, but it seems duller now.
>Less fiery.
>She chances a glance at you.
>”Do it! What are you waiting for? C’mon! Go for the burn, it hurts more there!”
>Taking a deep breath to calm down, you crouch down next to her.
“Now Dash, do you remember what I said, back when we first met?”
>>
>>28134709

>”That you’d sell me if I didn’t do a good job?”
>You reach out to her.
>Slowly, and carefully.
>She flinches as your hand rests on her coat, but compared to what she was expecting, it’s bliss.
>Gently, you begin to move it.
>Rainbow is shaking.
“Not that. The other thing.”
>”That you sometimes use ponies as fish bait?”
“No. I said, no one should want to be beaten. Now, I think we can both agree on that now, yes?”
>Rainbow doesn’t respond.
“Yes?”
>Her reply is muffled.
>”Yes.”
“Good. Now get back up. You’re a strong pony and you shouldn’t be cowering on the floor.”
>Twisting her head back, Rainbow looks at you.
>She’s hurt.
>”Why don’t you just pull me up, huh?”
>You stand back up.
“Don’t act like you’re completely innocent here. I’ll get to your punishment later. Just not here.”
>”Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize my kidnapping and enslavement didn’t count as excuses. And now Fluttershy is…”
>She stops.
>”She’s gonna die.”
“It’s not that bad.”
>”She’s gonna die, Anon, and I have to sit still and watch it happen.”
>You offer a hand up.
>She rejects it, pushing herself back to her feet.
“No. No one is going to die. You know why?”
>”Why?”
“Because you’re right. I lied. We haven’t done everything we can yet. Now sit still, and very carefully consider this question. How much are you willing to give up to save your friend?”
>Rainbow didn’t even hesitate.
>”Everything.”
“Good. Keep that in mind.”
>>
>>28134719

>You find a comfortable wall to lean against while you wait.
>One that wasn’t covered in whips, saddles, gags, blindfolds and what you really hoped weren’t tools for artificial insemination, but were most likely tools for artificial insemination.
>Maybe you should buy a whip.
>You know, as a joke.
>It would probably be in bad taste though, considering Rainbow can barely look at you without flinching.
>Speaking of, you still needed to think of a punishment for her.
>You didn’t really have anything planned, but you were smart enough to know you couldn’t just let something like this go.
>Sure, she over-reacted, but you were still in charge here.
>Needed to rein her in.
>Eh, it didn’t matter. You’d think of something.
>Assuming your plan failed.
>As you wait, the auction ends.
>A couple of the bidders give you dirty looks as they leave, sad faces trailing behind them.
>A couple others give you the opposite.
>An understanding smile.
>A gentle touch.
>But you didn’t care.
>You hadn’t found the person you were looking for yet.
>Rainbow is looking anxious, but, like you said, you only need to wait.
>Until…
>He appears.
>>
File: 103.png (203KB, 538x549px) Image search: [Google]
103.png
203KB, 538x549px
>>28134733

And that's where I'll stop.

Turns out I have many more posts than I thought I do. There are still eight more after this, but unfortunately, I am two posts away from the point where I'd be comfortable releasing them. Expect more tomorrow or later today.
>>
>>28134746
Just do it, make the green rain like free pegasi being shot for sport!
>>
>>28134733
glad to see more, what a cliffhanger
>>
>>28133511
>Derpy is next.

No, no, no, no!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28135624
Derpy needs to be punished.
She thinks too highly of the world, time to bring her down, before she is put into the ground.
>>
>>28135669
Still it hurts anon.

The punishment of the ringleaders also serves to suggest the ponies others regarding the position Candance, "We all suffer the punishment as she remains untouched, really we should continue obeying it?"
>>
>>28135706
Cadence still gets to decide her own punishment.
What if she recluses herself from leading for 4 months and puts it on someone else?

Hell, she could also announce that she won't be seeing Flurryheart for 4 months either just as with Derpy.
>>
>>28135716
After she whips all the ponies she should have Anon whip her, so they can all see that she's willing to take punishment for her role in things too.
>>
>>28133598
>Who, if anyone, receives mercy?

Thunderlane and received when Anon allowed his informant received the punishment instead of his little brother.

>I am not good at making inventive punishments.

No muffins for Derpy for a week.

I wonder now Lyra thought of humans.

Bon Bon corrective clearly needs more punishment, it is obvious that she tried to be a problem in the future.

Poor Cherilee, she suffers more than others, the small lie is one thing, but deny them again is a worse torture than 30 lashes

It would be interesting to appear shortly after bounty hunter with fugitives ponies waiting pay, or at least with their... cutiemarks
>>
>>28134746
Hmm... I hope your not planning on selling dash in exchange for fluttershy... Cause I really love dashes characterization here...
>>
>>28135823
I like the cutiemarks part.
His style being death or the pony is permanently reminded of their place.
>>
>>28135823
>>28135857
>show up with their cutie marks

Let's not go into full retard grimderp mode, shall we not?
>>
>>28135877
Its not like we're asking for him to find them in a Tesco Lasagna anon.
Or Ikea meatballs.
>>
>>28135891
Cutting chunks of skin and flesh off a pony's body qualifies as "full retard grimderp" shit and doesn't belong here.
>>
File: Dark n edgy.jpg (204KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Dark n edgy.jpg
204KB, 1280x1280px
>>28135944
I thought the implication was that they were dead, hence he was returning their cutie marks as confirmation, much like how one would return an ear or a finger in the past.
>>
>>28136052
I wouldn't appreciate someone showing up with a piece of my dead slave. I want my property returned to me alive, they're no good to me dead. You show up with a dead slave's cutie mark that's a sure fire way to get the shit beat out of you instead of a reward.
>>
>>28134746
Great work anon, thanks for continue you historie
>>
>>28135716
>>28135716

All made by Flurry Heart, the question will be whether the time may decide between the welfare of your community or your daughter
>>
>>28135624
>>28135706
>>28135823
>>28136123
>>28136147
Are you the new Fapman or something?
>>
continued from https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/28005526/#28011553

>"I kicked you," he mutters, still trembling
"I'll be fine," you say to him, stroking his neck slowly
>he sighs and looks away from you
"You gonna be okay or you want me to stick around for a while?"
>he thinks about it, hesitating to answer
>"I don't want to be an inconvenience..." his voice trails off
"Do you have nightmares like this often?"
>"Yeah," he sighs, "every night actually. I don't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep."
"That's terrible."
>you continue petting his neck in silence as his trembling slowly subsides, the slight dampness in his coat from his sweating starting to fade away
>eventually he relaxes into your touch, and even leans his neck into your hand
>"I don't know if I'll be able to get back to sleep any time soon," he says just barely above a whisper
>you scoot back a little further on the bed and pat your lap, and he immediately wriggles closer to you, lowering his ears sheepishly and resting his chin and front hooves on your thigh, glancing up at you occassionally, as though he's ready to leap away from you at any moment
"Do you believe me when I tell you I'm not going to hurt you?"
>he shudders as he replies to you
>"I want to believe you, but I've been lied to so many times before."
>>
>>28136187
forgot my trip

"I understand," you say before another long period of silence
>he's completely calm now, but his eyes are wide open, staring into space
>the quiet is soon too uncomfortable for you and you speak up
"So... Shiny..." you begin, "um... can you tell me a little about yourself? I mean, whatever you're comfortable sharing. I wanna get to know you."
>he tilts his head slightly, looking up at you
>"Why?"
>"Well, I'd like for us to be friends," you state simply
>the look of confusion on his face only intensifies
>"Friends? I'm your slave..."
"That doesn't mean I have to treat you badly or that you have to hate me."
>the slightest hint of disgust starts to show in his expression as he continues to stare off into space
>"Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure, go right ahead."
>"Don't think me unappreciative of what you've done for me so far but... if you were in my position, if you were a slave... would YOU want to be friends with your master?"
>you ponder your response before replying
"I think if I were in your position I'd do anything necessary to make my situation better."
>he backs up out of your lap and sits up on his haunches in the bed, his ears flattening as he glares at you
>>
File: UnnamedBountyHunter.jpg (72KB, 531x717px) Image search: [Google]
UnnamedBountyHunter.jpg
72KB, 531x717px
>>28135857
Imagine this guy arriving at the property, carrying what look like pieces of leather but watch them closely discover numerous images that look familiar, then noticing the long knife he carries in his leg and dried blood on the skins you You realize the terrible truth.

Those were the marks cutie of your acquaintances, your friends ... your family.
>>
>>28136195

>"What do you mean *anything*?" he snorts
>you cock your head to the side at him in confusion
"What?"
>"Alright Master, just drop this charade already and tell me what you want from me..."
"Shiny," you say in a firm tone "it's no charade. Calm down."
>his tail is tucked firmly between his hind legs and his forelegs are crossed in front of him where he sits
>you reach a hand toward him and he nips at you angrily
"HEY!" you yell loudly, enough that he cringes slightly, but maintains a defiant demeanor even as he begins trembling again
>"Go on then, just hit me like I know you want to. Get it over with."
"Come on... you wouldn't really bite me would you?"
>you boldly reach a hand toward him again
>this time he makes contact, biting your hand hard enough that the teeth marks he leaves behind begin to bleed as a nasty bruise begins to form around them
"WHAT THE FUCK!?" you yell as you stand up, cradling your hand and staring at him half in anger and half in disbelief
>"I'm NOT your friend, I'm your slave. GO ON," he screams, tears beginning to form in his eyes as his voice wavers, "PUNISH ME! BEAT ME! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, JUST DON'T PRETEND YOU CARE ABOUT ME!"
>"KILL ME!" he lets out in an anguished cry as he collapses onto the bed and hides his eyes with his front hooves, completely losing control "JUST KILL ME!"
>you stare at him with your jaw hanging open, completely dumbfounded
>>
>>28136203

"You don't want to die," you state calmly, grabbing a shirt and wrapping it around your hand to stop the bleeding
>"YES I DO! JUST KILL ME!"
>you sit on the bed once more with a stoic look on your face
>he lunges at you, and you catch him in your arms
>you squeeze him tight as he squirms in your grasp, using your good hand to keep his neck and head pushed firmly away from you as he cranes his neck to try and bite you
"Shiny STOP!" you grunt
>even in his emaciated state, he can put up quite a fight and it takes all your strength to keep him in check
>"DO IT!"
"SHINY!"
>"BREAK MY FUCKING NECK!"
>he flings his head around and manages to snap his jaws around your forearm
>that shit hurts
"OW!! DAMN IT SHINY, STOP THAT!" you grumble, managing to break your arm free of his grasp and hold him at bay once again
>it takes all of your willpower to keep from retaliating, instead focusing your effort on keeping him restrained so he can't bite you again
>"I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!" his voice cracks into a high-pitched, tortured tone "I WANT TO GO HOME! I WANT MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER BACK! I WANT ALL OF YOU TO JUST FUCKING DIE!"
>he tries to wriggle backward to escape your grasp, but you lean into him with your full body weight to make it more difficult
>he proves too strong, and eventually breaks free from you, sitting up in the bed once again
>his cheeks are damp with tears, tiny little drops of blood smeared on his muzzle from where he bit you
>>
>>28136211

>he shakes uncontrollably, upper lip turned up baring his teeth in a fierce snarl
"Damn it, I'm NOT your enemy here!"
>he doesn't respond
>you reach a hand toward him again
>he looks back and forth rapidly between your face and hand, flinching for a split second, expecting to be slapped across the face
>he looks shocked when you simply rest your hand between his eyes and begin slowly stroking his muzzle
>you let out a breath you didn't even know you were holding, relieved that he doesn't bite you yet again
>"Stop... please..." he mutters weakly, his snarl disappearing as his ears slowly raise from their lowered position
>his eyes close and he repeats his plea
>"Stop..."
>he lets out a long, drawn-out whimper as you continue to pet him
>"I don't want to like you... I don't want to be your friend... Please just hate me like all the rest did..."
"No."
>"I...I'll bite you again..."
"I don't think you will."
>you toss the shirt aside, the bleeding in your injured hand finally having subsided
"That hurt like hell, by the way."
>he slowly lowers himself back down to a laying position as you refuse to take your hand off of him
>>
>>28136052
exact

recalls that former bounty hunters used to take the heads of the fugitives, moreover, for them the ponies have no rights or greater value than the money you get from them
>>
>>28136187
>>28136195
>>28136203
>>28136211
>>28136220

>biting someone who's been nothing but kind to you
Shiny needs his emaciated ass whipped for that. You NEVER bite master.
>>
>>28136244
>whipping a traumatized, nearly dead, psychologically fucked up pony that's only acting out because he's known nothing but pain and fear since he arrived on your world

No. Just no.You're only going to reaffirm his belief that all humans are evil and that you can't be trusted. This master is doing a good job showing Shining Armor that he really does care about him. Anyone else probably would have slapped the shit out of him, starved nearly to death or not, for biting him like that. Showing that kind of restraint shows that we really do want to be his friend, and that he means more to us than just another slave.
>>
>>28136244
>>28136261
He needs to be punished for biting his master. That's a bad boy.
>>
File: stalliscared.gif (455KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
stalliscared.gif
455KB, 400x378px
>>28136276
dont beat the spooked pone
will only make more spooked
>>
>>28136291
I wouldn't beat him but I definitely would have bopped him on the nose good for biting me like that.
>>
>>28136304
http://www.strawpoll.me/10973848
>>
>>28136244
Shiny must now give master a blowjob and swallow his cum to make up for biting him.
>>
>>28136412
Well, he does need some protein supplementation while he's on the road to recovery!
>>
File: FlowerShy35y35.png (243KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
FlowerShy35y35.png
243KB, 500x700px
>>28134746
Damn. that's a heck of a place to stop.
>>
>>28117747
>Jingles still posting as OP

Why aren't you writing anymore?
>>
>>28136187
Good to see you returned despite all the shitposting.
>>
File: iamout.jpg (87KB, 251x372px) Image search: [Google]
iamout.jpg
87KB, 251x372px
>>28137232
>>
>>28137232
The master in this story isn't a retarded edgefag. He loves his stallion very much, as a good master should. Shiny will never feel the sting of the whip on his back, he has a good home with a loving master now. All ponies should have a master that loves them this much.
>>
>>28137245
>>28137260
What was the deleted post?
>>
>>28137278
Captain Ow T. Edge of the starship USS Owmyhand yelling for Shiny to be whipped and forced to drink his master's piss
>>
>>28136220
Shiny chill, quit being a dick and chill.
>>
File: 776895.png (1MB, 1363x1689px) Image search: [Google]
776895.png
1MB, 1363x1689px
>>28137862
Shiny must chill with the magic of friendship
>>
File: you dense mother fucker react.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you dense mother fucker react.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>28136220
shit
>>
File: sweet biscuit scrnsht.jpg (54KB, 538x616px) Image search: [Google]
sweet biscuit scrnsht.jpg
54KB, 538x616px
>>28136322
Ten clearly inexperienced white knights voting on this poll.

As someone who has successfully healed and/or pussy pampered a hurt soul for every one of their phalanges, I can say that letting him get away with something so brazen without consequence is counter productive.

Atheists 0, Christians 0, me +1
>>
>>28138603
He's clearly mentally unstable after all he's been through. Punishing him in this condition is only going to invite more attacks or worse.
>>
>>28138603
He doesn't want to be petted, but we're petting him anyway. That's all the punishment he needs. He's going to be our friend whether he likes it or not, he doesn't get a choice. Punishing him in this instance would be giving him what he wants, and therefore actually rewarding his violent behavior.
>>
>>28136203
>>"What do you mean *anything*?" he snorts
Bet you anything he thought his master was about to proposition him sexually. I'd have reacted the same way.
>>
>>28138934
Oh yes, let's make everything we've told him so far a lie by going back on our promise not to hurt him, that'll sure earn his trust. Fuck off edgelords.
>>
>>28138968
but anomg, he's the slav, he needs the beats fore his insolens no execeptsions >=^)
>>
>pony bites you hard enough to draw blood and leave bruises
>probably lucky to have escaped any broken bones
>majority say don't punish

For what purpose?
>>
>>28140326
They're from SIM and like submission.
>>
>>28140350
Master does not submit to pony. Pony submits to master.
>>
how do you fuckers not understand this
>>28138968
>>28138754
>>
>>28140403
>expecting underage edgelords to have any common sense
>>
File: BobaFettwithVader_large.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
BobaFettwithVader_large.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>28136069
>I want my property returned to me alive, they're no good to me dead.
>>
>>28140350
>People request masters treating their slaves more like property and less like waifus
>"Grr, SIMfags ruining our thread"
>People vote for being gentle and reassuring rather than punishing
>"Must be SIM"
You know, if you don't like their style of content that's fine. But blaming literally everything on them is equally retarded.
>>
>>28136069
And if its somebody who just goes through and matches corpses to owners like some more active lost and found?
Or said escaped poners are violent and a lethal threat?
If not being mercy killed because they have no ability to actually survive in the wild and are beyond saving?
>>
>>28140650
Its funny too, they have a very nice green up with more character development in 24 posts than we have had in a long time, and now are discussing a rather unedgy bit of powerplay that is far more tame than here.

Did the threads swap audience when nobody was looking like a US Republican Southern Strategy?
>>
>>28136052
Would have to establish laws concerning the ponies as property, as an article of private property this should have a purchasing value intrinsic to its owner based on its investment and its usefulness, if it is a "slave" with attributes are useful beyond just being a beast of work then the owner can set certain conditions that allow your property certain privileges or will provide a status in the social pyramid, it is possible that in the past leaks ponies are returned problem causing huge losses both the owner and a third party who would suffer attacks, theft and damage by the fugitives, in order to avoid that in the future, laws that would force the owners paying for the damage of their fugitives ponies would be made, making these were more and more severe with their property.

The bounty hunters are the answer to a real need, they recover stolen property and return it in exchange for a remuneration that would be less than any payment that the master had to pay, the idea or the custom of wearing the cut of refugees cutiemarks as evidence of his capture, does not mean that the ponies are dead, only tells the master who recovered the property and if you want to have her back, otherwise the bounty hunter can re-sell it to anyone but with the stigma of "runaway "which is a death sentence for the pony and serves as a demoralizing example for the rest of the pack.
>>
>>28140868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiFO7qV54E
>>
>>28140895
Not really.
From the sound of it, it basically is a better brand.
A pony will always be known as a runner due to the lack of flanks, while a brand heals over on ponies.
>>
>>28140868
>implying ponies could ever be dangerously violent or would ever use lethal force

They fight wars with pies for fuck's sake.
>>
>>28141045
Except a brand isn't likely to kill a pony, whereas slicing off a huge chunk of their flesh probably will from blood loss and shock.
>>
>>28141078

They learned well from humans and his world
>>
>>28141078
If bacteria can kill us I assure you that a pony with strong hind legs, thick hooves, unicorn magic, a great resentment towards humans and a desperate desire for freedom too
>>
>>28141103
I'm currently lancing some bastards infected cyst and its got more tissue going to die than a CM.
Hell, I have a cryoburn on my ass that was CM for two years.
You can survive a pretty decent amount surface skin being lost, it just hurts like fuck for a very long time.
Now if its cutting down to the muscle, then we have issues, but that isn't needed to get the CM.
>>
>>28141127
>t. fedoratipping misanthrope
>>
>>28133598
And where is Cadence's punishment? Basically she punished them exactly in a way that she dont want to be punished.
>>
>>28141304
I think that man is teaching a lesson of leadership to Candance, that serves to punish her if you lose the one thing that respect ponies? It is better to give her privileges and denying others theirs, so both Candace and the other accept the sad reality of their situation
>>
I want to make a grammatical mistake in my attempt to order a slave pony from overseas and receive a slav pony.
>>
>>28141601
I want to torture a stallion.
>>
>>28141601
What is this?
Where is bear?
Where is whiskey?
Why are we not of moving on Mainchuria?
Comrade, you have of too much time at Wormwood.
Eh, box is bed and table. Wake me when chicken stops roosting in your mouth.
>>
>>28141815
edge
>>
>>28141996
>stallions deserve cuddles, ice cream, and belly rubs
FTFY
>>
>>28141819
>Slav Pony would grow big and strong from hard labour, with thickest, warmest coat to survive bitter Siberian winter
>The perfect cuddleslave
>Alcohol addiction might be hard to break
>>
>>28142184
That just makes it easier to fuck his ponut when he passes out drunk in your bed.
>>
File: 1429290218847728934[1].jpg (41KB, 648x496px) Image search: [Google]
1429290218847728934[1].jpg
41KB, 648x496px
>>28142244
Are you b8ing again Anon? You know better than to b8 in this serious thread for serious fetishes.
>>
File: 1459380744621.gif (1MB, 320x240px)
1459380744621.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I guess this is the end, we don't die by slave uprising green to finish the thread topic, we die from gay and assorted trash shitposters. I guess I give up now, I'll just watch to the end.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DFEE4f8o9E
>>
>>28142184
Why would I break her addiction when I am a drunk myself, perfect match.
>>
File: hnnngg.png (331KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hnnngg.png
331KB, 800x450px
>>28143894
achieved level 420 boner mancer
>>
Hello guise, I'm here as a bait to dissuade you from all the master's little faggot and all that shit, therefore saving the thread from massive shitpost.

Tell me who would you have as a pet mare?
>>
File: Pony Tail.png (385KB, 1600x1775px)
Pony Tail.png
385KB, 1600x1775px
>>28144332
Take a wild fucking guess.
>>
File: 1451403730097.png (76KB, 1207x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1451403730097.png
76KB, 1207x1493px
>>28144332
Close but no cigar, just like your failed trips
>>
New thread: >>28145248
>>
>>28145256
Should have let this one hit bump limit first, now you risk pissing off the mods
>>
File: 750px-Doomrider_NANANANANA.png (577KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
750px-Doomrider_NANANANANA.png
577KB, 750x600px
>>28145281

Then bump away. Im going to bed, and this one wont likely be around in the morning.
>>
>>
File: 1453968098038.png (480KB, 764x624px) Image search: [Google]
1453968098038.png
480KB, 764x624px
>>
File: tumblr_o4n8k7h9AW1sbjmddo2_250.gif (34KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4n8k7h9AW1sbjmddo2_250.gif
34KB, 250x223px
>>
File: 1459640225347.gif (246KB, 639x355px) Image search: [Google]
1459640225347.gif
246KB, 639x355px
>>
File: 1454525836069.png (242KB, 264x483px) Image search: [Google]
1454525836069.png
242KB, 264x483px
>>
File: 1450927540626.jpg (165KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1450927540626.jpg
165KB, 945x945px
>>
File: 1455809472734.gif (1MB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
1455809472734.gif
1MB, 256x144px
>>
File: 1460779010573.png (188KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1460779010573.png
188KB, 894x894px
>>
File: 1458263531139.png (123KB, 942x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1458263531139.png
123KB, 942x1154px
>>
File: 1460686062628.png (2MB, 2756x2067px) Image search: [Google]
1460686062628.png
2MB, 2756x2067px
>>
File: 1458338405699.jpg (1MB, 1301x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1458338405699.jpg
1MB, 1301x1019px
>>
File: 6TYPhbd.jpg (581KB, 1280x1914px) Image search: [Google]
6TYPhbd.jpg
581KB, 1280x1914px
>>
File: FxpfEnE.png (678KB, 679x992px) Image search: [Google]
FxpfEnE.png
678KB, 679x992px
>>
File: 1232191527153.jpg (74KB, 300x300px)
1232191527153.jpg
74KB, 300x300px
And, good night.
Thread posts: 498
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.