[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if there was ever a scenario where all the princesses got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

So if there was ever a scenario where all the princesses got simultaneously get BTFOed, who would be left in charge of Equestria? How long before it all goes to shit?
>>
>>28112122
Maybe Blueblood?
He's a Prince after all
>>
me
>>
>>28112122
Shining Armor or the Mane 6 minus Twiggles, and maybe a minute or two.
>>
File: 1469084627218.jpg (439KB, 1600x2157px) Image search: [Google]
1469084627218.jpg
439KB, 1600x2157px
>>28112146
Who else would it be?
>>
>>28112204
Well that's the reason that she was Celestia's student in the first place
If suddenly all of the leaders were kill they might need someone with experience as well as training
>>
>>28112204
Maybe if she was canon
>>
>>28112239
nice meme
>>
Prince Blueblood would rule Equestria alone in the event that the Princesses were unavailable. Why? He's a Prince. He is royalty, and whomever he married would become a Princess.

Assuming the Crystal Empire has diplomatic function seperate from Equestria, Prince Shining Armour would rule the Crystal Empire in the event Princess Cadence was unavailable. Why? He's a Prince, and has been shown to command various functions.

Assuming the Crystal Empire does not have seperate functions from Equestria, Shining Armour and Blueblood would rule as the current Princesses now do.

Assuming Twilight's castle holds some power seperate from Equestria, the Mane 6 excluding Twilight would rule in the event she was unavailable. Why? They have thrones there, and regularly gather to disuss, and have saved Equestria many times.
>>
>>28112204
>non-canon highschooler becomes the ruler of Equestria

Fantastic
>>
File: 1460950756339.gif (1MB, 216x268px) Image search: [Google]
1460950756339.gif
1MB, 216x268px
>>28112307
>>
>>28112307
nice meme
>>
>>28112330
The best thing to do is just ignore. Their kind will die off soon. Plus, looking at the posters to replies ratio, I think hes samefagging
>>
>>28112340
Trying a little too hard. That was my first post and no amount of denial will make your waifu canon. Now go ahead and ignore this post.
>>
>>28112264
IT's not a meme when it's verbatim truth, anon
Keep distracting yourself form that fact, maybe it'll ease the pain
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.