[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's not coming back this time, is she?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: second_twi.png (628KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
second_twi.png
628KB, 1366x768px
She's not coming back this time, is she?
>>
>>28107313
I wish she was, I love pony-to-EqG Twi.
>>
Sci Twi was only introduced so they could stop using old Twi.

Nu Twi a shit
>>
N E V E R

It's for the best, though
>>
>>28107356
Nu twi has a boyfriend
>>
>>28107313
No. The entire reason they introduced a new twilight was so that they can completely segregate FiM and EQG.
>>
File: I Will Go Down With This Ship.gif (446KB, 250x180px) Image search: [Google]
I Will Go Down With This Ship.gif
446KB, 250x180px
Fucking bastards ruined my Twi/Sun ship.
>>
>>28107313
Honestly, that's fine.

She can come back if they ever do a counterpart paradox story.
>>
>>28108007
Nope, the mirror to the human world will be smash to pieces and her castle will be destroyed in the future.
>>
>>28108726
Scilight will lose her glasses in season 6 finale.
>>
Not like it really matters. Twilight's relevance in each movie was being reduced as the series went on. I remember hearing she's not going to appear at all in this one, but I don't remember where.

To be honest, that's fine for me. Equestria already has a ton of other shit to deal with, Princess Twilight shouldn't have to run off and deal with problems from an entirely different world.
>>
>>28108781
No, her glasses is fine. The castle will be destroyed and be remodeled for Starlight Glimmer in the S6 finale.
>>
>>28107313
>no human Sunset in the next movie
Shit writers
>>
>>28107313
Remains to be seen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.