[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a Portal to Equestria in my Room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: like a tunnel.jpg (283KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
like a tunnel.jpg
283KB, 900x675px
>You were just about to make your way through when your room's phone rang.
>Getting up, you reach over to it and answer.
>"Dinner's ready. Could you knock on your brother's door and let him know to come down?"
"Yeah, I'll be down shortly."
>Glancing back down at the entranceway, you sigh to yourself as you now have to work on covering it up once more.
>It had been a gateway for you.
>It wasn't just some weird hallucination.
>Things could go through it from either side and come out the other.
>For now though, you focus on keeping it a secret.
>Once it's fully concealed, you leave the room and make your way down the stairs, reaching up just enough to knock lightly on the bottom of your brother's bedroom door.
>He knows what it means.

>Dinner's the same as it usually is - some premade, stick-it-in-the-oven stuff brought from the supermarket down town.
>You always opted to eat in your room, even before 'this' happened.
>Placing your dinner plate on the desk, you once again make sure to lock your door before opening up the way once more.
>It was a fairly small tunnel - think of it like the one from Caroline.
>Fortunately, it wasn't so small that you'd feel cramped or get stuck.
>You grab your plate of food once more and make your way through.

>You arrive out through the other side to a familiar sight - your home away from home, so to speak.
>>
>>28106185

>Originally, when the event first occurred, this was just a green hilltop with a lone tree rooted to it at it's peak.
>Now there resides a cabin built around the tree.
>It's trunk reaching from beneath the floor and up through the ceiling.
>This tree was protected by a magic spell and you would serve as it's part-time guardian.

>Right, magic.
>This is the place you'd grown accustomed to over time.
>Equestria.
>Long dreamed-of, but until over a year ago it remained just that.
>You don't know how or why, but that's then.
>Now.
>Now, you were enjoying the comforts that this place brought to you.
>It had it's fair share of troubles, but it wasn't anything above what could be dealt with.
>There were a lot of capable beings here from all sorts of mythologies.
>The most common amongst civilization were ponies.
>But this was probably a story best saved for another time.

>Now really wasn't the time to be pondering over things of the past.
>Now was the time to listen to your stomach.
>So you take a seat by the window and enjoy your meal.
>Well, enjoy as best as you could.
>Eating the same sort of dinner throughout the week became sickening.
>Whilst you can go on about vegetables being good for you, the smell of them being steamed just made you feel like gagging.
>It would work towards killing your appettite for eating entirely.
>Not even your old snacking habits could survive.
>>
>>28106191

>There's the familiarly timed knock on the front door.
>Having finished off as much as you could, you get up from your seat, placing your plate to one side and make your way over to the door.
>Looking through the viewer, you see the blue pegasus you've grown accustomed to greeting you first-thing whenever you arrived.
>A day had passed since you last came through.
>"Hey! Open up!"
>Obliging, you open to door to greet her.
"Rainbow."
>You preferred keeping things brief - something the ponies here could appreciate.
>"So how are things holding up on your side?"
"Good, good. You?"
>"S'all good in the hood."
>You look at her with a blank stare.
"Really?"
>"What? It's difficult staying fresh."
"Difficult? For you?"
>She just trots on by, making her way inside.
>"Saw the tree light up and decided to pay you a visit since I was in the area. I'm supposed to be on-duty, but whatever."
"You're so lazy."
>"No I'm not! I'm just too good at my job! I earn my breaks."
"Not with that attitude, you don't."
>She's peering through the faintly glowing entranceway you came through.
>>
>>28106195

>"Say, when are you gonna let one of us go through with you again?"
"After last time? I don't know, really."
>"Well, all I got from AJ is that your parents heard some noise, so as long as we're quiet, we can go on through and-"
"Hang out in my room? Can't really have you folks wandering about around my house at any time of day."
>You crouch down and rub just behind her left ear as you feel her head lean in to it - her face scrunching up in embarassment with the slightest hint of a smile.
"For now, this portal situation is too delicate to be doing anything crazy with."
>You press your hand against the tree and the way back seals closed.
"Best to keep things the way they are for now so we don't screw things up."
>"Oh yeah, about that - Twilight called us over this morning to discuss some stuff she came up with last night. Said she wanted to talk to you about it later 'if and when you are available', as she put it."
"Well, I'm taking some time out for myself to relax. I'll pop in later and see what she's got."
>"Mind if I grab a drink?"
"Sure, go ahead."
>"Where-"
"Up top."
>"Thanks."
>You brought over a bunch of refreshments the other day and there were plenty of drinks left
>"Yes!"
>Rainbow took to Coca Cola fast when you first brought it over, so you've been keeping them properly refridgerated since.
>Regarding how things are kept refridgerated here, that too was a story for another time.
>>
>>28106199

>You could spend hours here at a time since nobody ever really came up to knock on your door back in the other world to come check on you, so you were fortunate in that regard.
>It was relaxing, being here.
>Sure, there were things you wish you could bring through but you were content as is, knowing you could just go back to them - even though they likely wouldn't be able to fit, let alone function correctly here.
>"I'll catch up with you later, OK?", Rainbow calls as she makes her way back to the entrance, taking the can with her.
>You hope she doesn't start littering.
>Giving her a wave, she smiles, closing the door behind her.
>In your seat again, you watched as Rainbow took off to the skies as she continued on with her work moving and busting clouds.
>Another afternoon in Equestria.

That's all for now. Will put it together in to a pastebin if anyone's interested.
>>
That was cool so far, i liked it !!
>>
>>28106238
Im sure you're enjoying your own story m8

Jokes aside, it's pretty descent for now and i would like to know where things are going with anon
>>
If youur thread ever dies, you can just continue in AiE. If you want.
>>
>>28106242
Should probably count the number of IPs in the thread.
>>
bomp
>>
It's great, and i want to read more. And a bunch of lurkers probably want too.
>>
bemp
>>
let me give this thread another hour of life
>>
>>28109826
okey doky loky
>>
>>28110987
Writefriend, if your still around, I'm gonna cap this story and post it over in AiE.
>>
>>28111897
>>28106185
Quoted the wrong image.
I suck at this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.