[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spikelight thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

What happened to these? They were so cute and sexy. Let's get one going again.
>>
>>
>>28103575
DHX never will allow us to have anything good, that's what happened.

You already should have noticed this pattern that about as soon they start with something good they quickly bury it under miles of shit they demand you to praise and cheer no matter what.
>>
"They sure are standing next to each other": The Thread
>>
This is the effect of all the glimmershit posting. Now, anytime anyone sees a.thread with glimmers face, they instantly hide it. These were high quality threads too.
>>
>>28103575
>spike x any pony
>cute or sexy
>ever
Kill yourself immediately. Don't resurrect shit like this if you don't have content. Threads die for a reason, now all you're going to have is 499 replies of "bump" and "more X when???"
>>
>>28103680
Honestly, I just wanted to know why this ship died so hsrd on this board. It was pretty big a few weeks ago. There will probably be more duel if they do more a
Spike and Starlight momets
>>
>>28103575
I've been wondering that too. Did that story ever get finished?
>>
>>28103665
Dude, what? They even talked to each other and know each other's names. They're sure to get married now.
>>
>>28104950
I think so. I don't have a link but it's been a while. I think Jim is trying to keep them apart after a Spikelight shipper pissed him off on Twitter
>>
>>28103680
Sparity is both cute AND sexy.
>>
>>28105050
Not as cute and sexy as Spike x Starlight.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1713x1433px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1713x1433px
Enjoi~ <3
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 380x380px
>>28105922
>>
>>28103709
That it got started at all here is amazing in itself consider /mlp/ hates both Spike and shipping. I'd say it lasted pretty well on this board.

I used to post whenever I could but my computer is broke so there's one less person to throw content around. The writers we got were amazing though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.