[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cart Before the Ponies Discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Uh, guys?

Today's episode was kinda shit.

It literally felt like a really, really generic kid's show with no soul, wit or humor.

What the fuck happened?
>>
>>28093070
No fucking shit Anon. Where have you been?
>>
>What the fuck happened?

Eh, you keep watching a show that has gone to shit since S3?
>>
>>28093107
The previous episodes before this at least had SOMETHING. A funny gag or a unique face or cool action or memorable dialogue. This episode had literally NOTHING.

Cheerilee was the best thing about it, and even then that's reaching. Is it Vogel's fault?
>>
>>28093070
There's nothing to talk about, that's the worst part. It was just boring, which is the worst thing a piece of entrainment can be.
>>
>>28093070
who was the writter? he is worse than the jhonny test one
>>
>>28093070
Statistically we were due for a shit episode like this
>>
File: 1470505314389.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470505314389.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
>Rarity wearing her hat backwards so her horn can fit through
Nigga that's clever as fuck
>>
>>28093133
That's a bad argument. People said the same thing about On Your Marks, but if people were interested in talking about it, I'd have many things to discuss in detail about it. Character development and feelings alone can give room for whole threads of good talk if people actually care.

Yeah, I didn't like this episode, though. Waste of a CMC episode with no character development, shallow feelings, and a worthless "lesson" the fillies already showed earlier in the same episode that they didn't need.
>>
>>28093070
This is the future you chose.
However writers and Big Jim have made it clear they won't accept any kind of complaining and that you can fuck off if you don't like the masterpieces they make.
>>
I think people just don't like CMC episodes.
>>
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/761322307809718272
>>
This is literally what the show has been from the very beginning, it's only just getting through to you now because watching for so long has disillusioned you.
>>
>>28094620
I liked On Your Marks and the CMC themselves were pretty good here, but Rarity, Rainbow, and AJ were unbearably stupid. Even worse, the cart crash was a total deus ex machina that wasn't caused in any apparent way by what the three idiots were doing, it was just a convenient coincidence.

I hate to say this, but the only compliment I can give to this episode is that it at least had a decent joke or two. Otherwise it was a mess.
>>
>>28093070
Hey fuck you, this episode was amazing, and you should feel bad for trying to make the writers feel bad.
It's 2016, OP, you need to think about others for once.
>>
>>28093070
Honestly? It wasn't a favourite of mine but it's one of the best from S6 in my opinion. It may have been a little OOC and silly, but it felt like it was getting back to the simple and comfy roots of S1 and 2. Rarity was also hilarious.
>>
>>28093125
It's better than that.
>>
>>28093070
Jim Miller happened.

That's what you get when you leave a guy who's only previous experience directing cartoons is fucking Ed, Edd n' Eddy, and so he tries to apply the same dynamics to FiM without realizing how bad he's fucking things up.

Yesterday he lied like a rug to try to defend this fucking episode by claiming that the ponies weren't driving cars, but driving "carts" instead (same shit) and how the carts themselves weren't motorized and the entire track circuit was totally a downhyill slope, (Both instances proven wrong by his own fucking cartoon)
>>
>>28094620
The CMC Chronicles was a fucking awesome episode.
>>
Rarity voice acting was bretty gud
>>
>>28093070
>It literally felt like a really, really generic kid's show with no soul, wit or humor.
Uh, yeah? I don't know why you're acting so surprised.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.