[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you enjoying Season 6 so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 20160128170233.jpg (282KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160128170233.jpg
282KB, 1280x720px
Are you enjoying Season 6 so far?
>>
>first 9 episodes or something like that
yes
>later
no
>>
>>28090243
No, we're not doing this shit with animatics again. It's always a hoax.

Besides that, pretty good.
>>
>>28090243
NO
>>
>>28090243
Its mediocre. 5th place as far as seasons go. Its not AS BAD as s3, but its still pretty damned dissapointing, the premier is one of the weakest yet, and starlight shimmer is STILL shit.

Add in the cart before the pony being a pretty forgettable episode today, and its not looking like this season will climb out of mediocrity, especially since we can all see what the finale will be coming (Its going to be another Starlight/Flurry heart episode: I.E., utter shit)
>>
>>28090285
I think this season has more mediocre episodes overall, there aren't as many highs as previous seasons and not as many lows.
>>
>>28090243
Haven't seen the new episode yet but I heard it was almost Applejacks Day Off bad. I've loved the rest of the season though. I like how the writers are touching on more mature content.

I feel like these screen leaks is one of the actual people working on the show and they're letting them leak these a little at a time. From what ive seen, I'm quite hyped.
>>
>>28090243
Yes, today's episode was awesome.
>>
>>28090301
Yes
>>
>>28090285
>>28090301
Don't even bother reading these posts, because you saw them almost word for word in today's sticky. Seriously, neither of them is an even remotely original thought.

>>28090243
Season 6 thus far is better than seasons 5 & 4, and several orders of magnitude better than season 3. It's made MLP feel fresh and exciting again, a remarkable achievement, with today's episode one of only a couple of missteps.
>>
>>28090801
>>28091112
>shilling this hard
>>
Are you going to post this thread every day? For what purpose?

Anyway, Hasbro guys, if you're reading this, FIRE DAVE RAPP and just burn all his episodes, even (and specially) the unaired ones. Pretty please. That's literally the only thing I want. Thank you very much.
>>
>>28091161
>implying flutter brutter wasn't based

Shit taste.
>>
>>28091127
>being this much of a cynical tool
>>
>>28090243
Up until that last episode, yes

Also whats with that animatic?
>>
File: into the Dave Rapp bin it goes.jpg (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
into the Dave Rapp bin it goes.jpg
77KB, 680x680px
>>28091181
>literally defending cringe humor
Go eat a dick.
>>
>>28090243
let's say as much as every other season.
>>
>>28090243
FUCK OFF, SLASHY
>>
>>28091218

cringe humor is such a fucking buzzword. flutter brutter was
the shit, you just have awful taste in what is probably most things.

>>28091112

i agree but today's episode was pretty good i thought. stranger than fanfiction is a tough act to follow and honestly the show is so consistently good anyway anything that isn't amazing people bitch about nonstop.
>>
>>28090243
Today's episode was fucking garbage but im not letting that spoil the season for me
>>
>>28091248
>flutter brutter was shit
FTFY.
I'm so sorry using the word "cringe" to define something fucking cringy triggers you. Should I use "schadenfreude" then, to make your shitty and embarrassing taste look good? Fine, I don't care. Flutter Brutter was a fucking schadenfreude fest, and therefore it sucked.
>>
>>28091161
Didn't people like Flutter Brutter?
>>
>>28092164
No, they didn't, Mr. Hasbro, trust me. And fire that fucker.
>>
>>28090243
Yes I am.
>>
>>28092164
You insulted a lot of the fanbase.
>>
I think the quality of the episodes is objectively better, but I don't feel that spark I felt in the earlier seasons.
>>
>>28090243
Kill yourself Slashy, your ideas are shit and would've made S6 worse than S3.
>>
>>28090243
kys slashy
>>
>>28091112
>don't listen to these negative opinions
>listen to my gushing instead!
So how does Big Jim's seed taste like anyway?
>>
>>28092951
What ideas?
>>
>>28091161
His episodes are still better than like 25% of Season 5.
>>
>>28090243
Painfully average.
>>
File: sad computer boy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
sad computer boy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28090243
I'm not. Only 2-3 characters are being treated as respectable, actual characters, with their own thoughts and feelings. The rest are just gags and props there for the sake of the plot, now. Even when the plot contradicts established personality of those props. I'll still be able to change my mind if there's some incredible change before the season's over, but I won't hold my breath, anymore. I was holding out for this week's episode, hoping that they still take the crusaders as seriously as they did in seasons 4 and 5, but this has made me lose hope.
>>
>>28093302
The Crusaders were fine.
>>
>>28090243
Already forgot what the season premiere was about, and today's episode was very mediocre. Other than that I've been enjoying it quite a lot.
>>
>>28093791
They weren't as bad as I was acting like. They weren't treated well by the situation or other characters, but you're right. At the least, they were written decently and in-character for the first half of the episode.
I don't really mean that, about losing hope. It's just so rare that they even exist in this season, that it's a shame seeing them being hurt and neglected by their idiotic, OOC sisters in one of their few appearances of the season.
>>
some good episodes, but also a high number of INCREDIBLY mediocre episodes, not especially "bad" except maybe applejacks day off but some real meh episodes, though at the same time enough good episodes to at least leave me a little optimistic for future episodes this season
>>
>>28090243
For the most part, yes.
>>
Only the first seven episodes.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.