[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Preschool For Dangerous Unicorns [CYOA]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 15

File: PFDU Title.png (2MB, 718x584px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU Title.png
2MB, 718x584px
How did it all end up like this?

Your name is Occult Lock; you are a simple unicorn mare who spent the majority of her life discovering and researching magical artifacts of doom and dangerous energy inside a small and isolated room. You have contemplatively accepted your destiny and Cutie Mark; an enchanted box tightly held with dozen of chains.

To think that one day Princess Celestia herself would arrive before your door and have a request for you was unfathomable; it was unimaginable. To your shock, that is exactly what happened. She requested you to become the head teacher of a preschool for, what she called, “Dangerous Unicorns”; you, a reject of her school, a teacher.

Of course, the plea of the Princess is something you can’t just refuse, and so you didn’t. It was her radiance.
>>
File: PFDU #1.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #1.png
1001KB, 511x500px
But now that you are standing here, in this completely abolished building with no guidance or reason… you wonder if you have been tricked; for a second. The town was as far away from Canterlot as possible, on the very frontier of the undiscovered west. The village with a peculiar name of “Little Bub” was small; it barely had a hundred villagers living inside of it. Why Celestia selected this place for your school was something you really wish you could ask her now.

You have ignited several of the candles inside the room of this small building a few hours ago, and it looks as grim as you feared it would. On the teacher’s desk before you lies a pack of letters, books and a single, brass key. Most of the books contain valuable, but boring, teaching information, probably. One of the letters is from the Princes herself; the second is labeled “CURRICULUM INFORMATION” in front and the last one starts with “STUDENT INFORMATION”.

You sigh to yourself, is it too late to say no and leave? This is going to be a long year.

>What would you like to do?
>>
>>28089980
Read curriculum information and student information. Figure out the ponies that we are dealing with and how we are suppose to deal with them.
>>
>>28089980
Get reading.
>>
File: PFDU #2.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #2.png
1001KB, 511x500px
In the dim light of the cheap lantern you open the information letters with your magic. Let’s see; the first is the Curriculum Information, something you long forgot. The first year of Celestia’s School is supposed to be the easiest.

After a big-lettered and bold “CIRRICULUM” it says:
The first grade subjects of Celestia’s School For Gifted Unicorns:
[MAJOR] History of Wizardry: Study of magical and unicorn history.
[MAJOR] Magical Theory: Study of magical blueprint and framework of sorcery.
[MINOR]Arithmancy: Study of magic of numbers and numerology.
[MAJOR] Alchemy: Study of magical elixir and brews preparation.
[MAJOR] Beastology: Study of magical creatures and quadrupedal cultures.
[MAJOR] Herbology: Study of magical plant identification and usage.
[MINOR]Astronomy: Study of stars and the movement of planets.
[MINOR]Unique Proclivity: Study of a cutie mark and individual spells.

The major subject exams allow the maximum of 100 points; the minor subjects allow up to 50 points.
It is important for the gifted foal to receive no less than 300 points total to proceed to the second grade.
>>
>>28090113
>Arithmancy
>magic of numbers
I'm triggered
>>
Then, you open the seal of the “STUDENT INFORMATION”. It only has two entries, it seems.

Name: Coffin Bone
Special Talent: Necromancy Spells

Name: Itchy Blister
Special Talent: Decease Spells

That’s all it says… that’s not really much of information to work with. Necromancy?...

>What do you do now?
>>
Grab the key and look for a door or box for it to open
>>
>>28090161
Where will we be staying for the year?
>>
>>28090161
Well this is going be a small class, how bad can it be?
>>
>>28090161
>Decease
Is that meant to be disease spells?
>>
>>28090236
It means he can preform spells that have something to do with death.
>>
>>28090262
>Itchy Blister
Don't forget that names tend to be related to talents.
>>
File: PFDU #3.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #3.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You grab the key and approach the only door at the end of the classroom. The door is sturdy, despite its age. You remove a couple of annoying, and thorny, vines before you have enough space to turn the lock open. You enter the next door. You look around it: it’s nothing fancy and as just as bad. There are empty satchels and vases, as well as what appears to be a cooker.

To your right you can see a second door, leading to yet another room; probably. You ignite the candles.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28090329
Go back to read celestia's letter
>>
File: PFDU #4.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #4.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You decide to return and finish with the pile of letters, or what’s left of it: the letter from Princess Celestia herself.

“Dear Occult Lock.

Allow me to once again remind you how much grateful I am for you for uncomplainingly and quickly accepting this hard and demanding position; a position of a preschool teacher. Your future students are unicorns deemed to be too “dangerous” by the teacher council to be accepted into my ‘School for Gifted Unicorns’. Sadly, that is the case.

Those students, while too dangerous to be entering the school with the more regular unicorn foals, are still incredibly talented and smart and it will be a devastating loss and injustice to simply refuse their acceptance. This is why I came towards you with this preposition and why I put my utmost hope into your hooves; as well as gratitude.

My guidance and request is such: during the next year of your life as their teacher prepare your students for a regular unicorn exam of the first degree. I have sent you the required education topics and manuscripts, as you might be at loss at first. While all the magical subjects carry a grave importance, I ask you to concentrate on the subject of ‘Unique Proclivity’ the most; putting it before all the other main subject-specific classes and tests.

A chancellor to oversee and help you with your efforts will be arriving briefly. She shall be in charge of the funding of your housing and the required rejuvenations and repairs of your current preschool structure and other expenses.

~Princess Celestia.”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28090448
Wasn't there a third letter?
>>
>>28090578
we readed all three of them, so all we can do is explore the building some more and how we are going to teach the two kids on what they need to know.
>>
>>28090448
We should figure out a name for our roommate.
>>
File: PFDU #5.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #5.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You sigh and put the last letter on the table; this is going to be a very long year, you can feel it. You decide to check the rest of this building, at least the room that you have yet left to explore. Later, you might have to clean what you able to and think of the school plan for your future students. There’s no particular information about their arrival, you wonder what’s up with that? Will they even go to such a remote village?

You open the second door with the same key. It appears to be a bedroom, a messy but still, a bedroom. This is where you are going to be sleeping… It’s not much different from your previous house; only, it is not in stony basement.

The windows are blocked and there are no candles inside.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28090744
Make some light with your horn and unblock these windows
>>
>>28090744
Also we need a manecut

We must make ourselves presentable for the kids
>>
File: PFDU #6.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #6.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You remove a strand of mane off your unicorn horn. You cast one of the easiest unicorn spells, a brightness spell, covering the room in a menacing, and even eldritch hue. That is to others ponies; for you, it’s the color of home.

You approach both of the windows and, with a push of your hooves; you unblock them from the outside. No light enters; it seems, that there are blocked from the outside just as well. How long this building has been forsaken?

You look around yourself in search of a mirror but, there are none to be found. You wonder if you look presentable, you are not the most social of mares and you, for a second, consider how you should look before your new students.

Being a teacher is hard.

You wonder if there’s a barber in this town. From what you have seen, it’s a frontier village, and a poor on at that.

>Would you like to go search for a barber?
>>
>>28090943
Is this just our home or is it also the school?
>>
>>28090943
Only if the the sun is still above the horizon
>>
>>28090943
let go outside and see the school house.
>>
>>28090943
Our mane is apparently dreadlocks but our tail is not. This deeply bothers me.
>>
>>28091129
I think it's generic messy hair for society shutout
>>
File: PFDU #7.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #7.png
1001KB, 511x500px
After stumbling on something soft and sticky you leave the preschool building to properly check its outsides.

It’s abandoned, as previously mentioned and noticed. There are overgrown trees, bushes and vines present. The water inside the well is dark and musky. The lantern posts are barely working, both of them.

You really hope this chancellor is going to bring a team of hundred workers to fix all of this mess.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28091371
Make a plan for later just in case nopony is sent to help with repairs, look for tools
>>
>>28091371
Open the windows

Then go meet the townsfolk and search for a barber
>>
>>28091371
We're most likely going to have to most of this ourself.
>>
You search through the town diligently… that is, you wish you would. You search through the town as fast and less time-consuming as it possible for a pony such as yourself. You are not here to make friends with the locals, and you are skeptical about them being friendly towards you. Wait until they’ll learn about a necromancer and other foal…

What you find is a row of small cottages closely resembling yours, only smaller. Most of them appear to only have one room. All of them are made out of local wood and have hay roofs. Some of them have wooden notice-boards in front of their lawns. This is a helpful and easy way for you to find what you are looking for, probably.

You draw a quick, mental map and this is what you note. There is a two-storey high town hall in the middle of all roads; it is surrounded by a lush green park. There are four roads going out of the town hall with the majority of houses placed against the road; as they supposed to be. In this village there’s a hospital, a civil court, an lemongrass oil production farm, several other non-important farms, a custom tailor’s shop, an inn, a furniture shop and a trading post. Perhaps there are more things to find. No matter how many houses you checked you couldn’t find a barber.

>What now?
>>
>>28091545
Lets check town hall.
>>
>>28091578
>>28091545
this
>>
>>28091545
What did we bring with us? We're probably going to buy some thing for our home.
>>
File: PFDU #8.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #8.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You only brought the usual essentials with you, warm clothing just in case and some things that you always prefer to carry with you; useless trinkets more than anything. You have a few bits with you, the ones you earned and did not bother to spend. Bits are pure gold; after all, that is why you were only able to carry about fifty of them with you.

You enter the town hall on a whim, you are uncertain of what you are going to do or say.

You might as well introduce yourself. You enter the small, narrow room and immediately you are pleasantly surprised with the array of bright, warm light. This house is clearly not afraid with their expenses of candles.

In the middle sits a pony with a sherpa blue skin; an earth mare. She has a curly, indigo mane and sky-blue eyes.

“Hello,” you mutter rapidly, your voice escaping as soon as you open the door.

“How can I help you?” she asks after a brief pause.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28092630
Introduce ourself. We might need her help in the future considering the nature of our new job.
>>
>>28092630
My name is Occult Lock, what is your name? You may or may not know that I am new in town and will be the teacher for the old school. I was looking around and was wondering what you could tell me about this little town.
>>
>>28092799
Was it really an old school? It looked more like a big, relatively speaking, house.
>>
“My name is Occult Lock,” you hurry, “I’m going to be living in this town. Can I know your name?”

“Ink Stamp. Interesting,” the mare says as she pushes her glasses closer to her eyes, “And where are you staying?”

“The… old school house, I think that’s it? Unless the roof falls on my head: it’s been abandoned.”

“The school?” the mare asks with a bit of a miscommunication, “Oh, the ghost house? Wait… Oh, you are the teacher the Princess of Equestria contacted us about, are you not? I can’t find the letter in this mess.”

You simply nod in response, “That is the fact, yes. I’m glad that I do not have to explain it all then.”

“I and the mayor were surprised by the princes’ request. Will this school be opened to our foals too?” she asks curiously.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28092955
On the one hand I can tell Lock isn't exactly looking forward to teaching but I can tell in this tiny town they need some education, not to mention our special foals might be dangerous. Basically Lock wants to teach these foals mostly out of pity.

Tell her we would love to teach their foals too but we will have to ask about it first.
>>
You don’t really mean it; two foals it bad enough but to be in charge of more than that? You mentally sigh.

“I would love to teach them and open my school for more students,” You lie in a hurry, “But I have to ask first. After all, what the Princess Celestia wanted is a preschool for unicorns. I do not think your foals wish to enter ‘Celestia’s School for Gifted Unicorns’, now do they?” You gently remove a strand of your mane off your right eye.

Ink Stamp looks over her papers with a snarl, “Are you saying you won’t be teaching any alphabet and mathematics in there? Is it going to be all magic? That’s a shame but… we do have some unicorn foals in the ‘Little Bub as well.’”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28093360
The two foals were were scheduled to start with may require special attention, we may open it up to other foals once we get settled in and make a plan, we can't start right away but that doesn't mean we can't start later
>>
>>28093360
Man, it would be a really dick move to refuse their foals.

Yes, I will teach those subjects. As I said, I do want to teach the local foals aswell.
>>
>>28094043
>>
>>28093360
It's a school for unicorns that needs "special" attention. If we have time we might be able to arrange general education classes, but those two will be our priority.
>>
>>28093457
>>28093570
>>28094554
Imma lay down what I think Lock feels about it. You know when you want to do something for someone and you know that they need you to do it or would really appreciate it but deep down you really don't want to do it? She feels like that.
>>
>>28095687
>>
“It’s a school for unicorns that need "special" attention,” you pause, “But, trust me; if I can I’ll arrange general education classes. I’d love to teach the local foals as well. It’s surprising there are no schools here.”

“Yes,” she says with a sigh, “Our village doesn’t have a proper pony to teach. We are all farmers and craftsponies here.”

A proper pony to teach, you think. Neither are you, but if it is mathematics and basic equestrian you can do it.

“I was looking around and was wondering what you could tell me about this little town.”

Ink Stamp fixes her glasses, “What would you like to know?”
>>
>>28096820
The history of the town, the story of that old schoolhouse, what all is grown here, and other general information.
>>
File: 07_8_16.jpg (112KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
07_8_16.jpg
112KB, 1080x1080px
>>28096820
Where is the nearest whorehouse?
>>
>>28097412
Please don't actually say this.
>>
>>28096820
>>28096993
This, plus if there's a barber in town
>>
>>28097412
Our school.
>>
>>28096820

Maybe we could get some people to work for us and clear up our place a little

Sure we don't really like them, but if they work to make our life easier we could endure their presence

And since it's for the foals, some people would probably accept to lend a hoof for free

I don't think our helper would be angry about that either
>>
>>28099956
*wouldn't be angry
>>
Bup
>>
blump
>>
As much as you wish to cut the conversation short, any information is going to be useful. Do they have a booklet?

“Perhaps, the history of this town?” you ask with a hidden groan, “And the story of the old schoolhouse?”

“Oh,” she says with a bit of a surprise, “There’s not much to the history of the ‘Little Bub’, it’s only twenty years old, our village it is. We are just one village amongst many in the undiscovered west. Simple folk who want a history of their own,” Ink Stamp smiles to herself; her smile is quite sleazy, “You realized how far we yourself; isn’t that right?”

You offer her a simple, slightly annoyed nod, “I’ve arrived by the Royal Chariot but it was still a very long way.”

She awkwardly rubs her neck, “Yes, we do not have enough funds or resources to put a rail just yet, hehe.”

“What about the school building?”

“Are you asking about the ghost house? Oh, it belonged to the mayor where his friend tried to teach his children, sadly, he had to abandon it in favor of a new house because of a ghost mischief, or so he says. Paranormal activity.”

“So, is there anything that makes this village special besides this… ghost?” you are skeptical.

“Oh, we have Lemongrass farm in here; it is our main source of export. We use it for our candles and oil lamps.”

“Right.”

“We’re also heavy on fishing; our stallions often leave down the river stream to enter the bigger sea.”

They probably do not have a whorehouse in such a remote village; they are all chaste and honorable towards their marriage bond. Unlike Canterlot alleys... yuck.
>>
“Do you have a barber in here?”

“Barber?” she is puzzled once again, “No, we cut our manes ourselves; it’s not that hard.”

“If I’m going to turn the abandoned building into a school I might have to repair and fix it. Do you think if we could get some ponies here to work for us and clear up our place a little?”

“I’m sure many of the stallions will be interested in additional work when they are not busy,” she smiles, “But you’ll have to talk this over with the mayor if you want to put the leave note on the notice-board. Anything else?”

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28102427
May I speak with the mayor or are they busy?
>>
>>28102457
This.
>>
File: PFDU #9.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #9.png
1001KB, 511x500px
“Do you think I can speak with the mayor then?”

She bites her lip: that’s a peeve of yours. Then again, any annoying movement is. You mentally sigh. After a brief pause Ink Stamp looks over a couple of papers on top of her table, picks up a single piece and then dips a, what appears to be, a turkey feather into an ink jar. First, she writes down your name on her paper. Then, she asks:

“Occult Lock, was it?”

“Yes,” you answer with skepticism, “Add one more ‘c’ there.”

She shakes her head with a smirk and pushes the paper aside without bothering to fix her grammar mistake, “Of course. The mayor is just down the hallway behind me. I think you are just in the nick of time. You better hurry.”

“Shouldn’t take long,” you mutter under your breath as you bow your head in a semi-thank-you. She nods back.

Once you enter the main town-hall room, you witness a massive and open room with several sits and benches. There’s a broad, wide staircase leading onto the upper platform to where the ‘mayor’ appears to be sitting.

He knocks his head in a surprise but, he does not mutter a single word. His presence appears to be warm, open.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28102685
Introduce ourselves as the new teacher in town that is moving into the old schoolhouse. I'm sure he got word from Celestia on our work we are going to be doing. We plan on opening the school to other foals eventually but the first hurdle is making the building presentable. We would like to post a notice-board for help fixing the place up.
>>
>>28102768
Once again; this.
>>
blump
>>
bunp from nine.
>>
bumping at page 10.
>>
File: PFDU #10.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #10.png
1001KB, 511x500px
“I’m the new teacher in this village,” you say as you slowly approach the stair-walk, “My name is Occult Lock.”

He brightly smiles and practically opens his hooves preparing for a warm hug, “Ah! Of course, of course! The princess have mentioned of your arrival. My name is Absolutely Authority and I’m the mayo-“

“Absolutely Authority?”

“Absolute Authority,” he chuckles, “Yes, as I was saying, I’m the mayor of our little haven village of Little Bub.”

“Right. Well, I’m sure you got all the information needed from Princess Celestia. I’ll be moving into your old house; is it true that there’s a ghost living there? If so, I didn’t get a warning about that, which isn’t that great; you know?”

He keeps an awkward smile as he fixates his pilgrim hat over his head, “No, superstitions mostly.”

“I plan on opening the school to other foals eventually but the first hurdle is making the building presentable.”

“That’s a wonderful idea! I think all of our parents will be more than happy, more than grateful!”

“Uh-huh,” you say, “So we would like to post a notice-board asking for ponies to help. You know in what condition it is, right?”

“Of course, but of course,” he gleams as he pushes a dipped feather and a paper towards you, “Please, write down and I’ll put it right over here. Everypony will be able to see it the next time they visit me or the next town meeting.”

>What do write down on your notice?
>What do you do now?
>>
>>28106171
"Dear townfolks of Little bub

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Occult Lock and I've been mandated by princess Celestia to work as a preschool teacher in this lovely village.
The adandonned building will shortly be rehabilitated as a school.
However, I belive you are aware of the current decrepit state of this building, so I'd like to humbliy ask any voluntary adult to provide any sort of help to make this place an adequate learning evironement for the foals as rapidly as posible,
While a chancellor is also mandated by the princess to attend to this task, she has yet to arrive, and I fear that the advanecd state of decrepitude of the building may have been greately underestimated, thus why I'm humbly asking for some helping hooves.
I am currently housed it the adandonned building, feel free to come directly to me for any question.

Thank you all for your help and your trust,
Occult Lock"

Thanks, goodbye mayor
Then go by food/candles/paper/scisors for your mane and anything you need to be at least comfortable within your current stay
>>
>>28106306
I'd get a comb too.

I got an idea, what is Lock's favorite food? Does she want to fix the school all up pretty or just "good enough"? What does she plan on doing in her free time? Unnatural expiriments with forbidden relics and magic? What does she think of the town overall?
>>
>>28107159
Yes, instead of scisors we could probably tie our hair in an average bun. That's what most grills with long hair do when they need no hair in the face and it's decent looking

Also reading further in teh coursing could be a thing in a while.
Despite everything, teaching for the first time must sound a little intimidating, so we might make sure we can be clear when we exlain the subjects
>>
>>28107159
For the school, we need decent flooring, funtionnal windows and restrooms, and to make sure the roof isn't going to collapse on anyone
The rest is probably of little importance for us
>>
File: PFDU #11.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #11.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You put down a rather long, and troublesome to write down but probably worth it, note on the mayor’s table. He takes it as carefully as he can, probably only to appear diligent and hardworking, and places on the board behind him.

You offer him a simple gesture, a nod, and leave the bigger-than-average townhall with a hope that ponies are going to see your message and reply, preferably with haste. With any luck, the chancellor will bring just enough bits to pay for their services; Princess Celestia’s treasure should be unlimited, right? From what you remember, her school never suffered through a single scratch or crack. That’s rather respectful considering the size of that building…

On your way back you are able to buy some vegetables for a proper stew; they are not many, but they will have to do. You hate fruits with the greatest of all passion; they are too sour or sweet, never in the right middle.

The village market appears to only happen once a week and if you need to buy something outside of it, you will have to knock into the shops, which function as homes to the ponies inside too, yourself. That’s troublesomely social. You are unable to buy any candles (as the lemongrass farm appears to be closed) or find any papers, scissors or comb.

You stop in front of your little “student farm” in a though. It is only for one year, fixing it smack-nack should be good enough, right? You will probably not have enough free time with what is about to come, and you are certain that this small little village is not going to have a trouble with artifacts of doom that you will be required to research and lock.

The town is overall meh.

You stop in front of the dirty well and sigh, there’s barely a reflection. You raise your mane above your head and… in a quick hurry you end up trying a rather ridiculous, but workable, bun. This is how a teacher should look… right?

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28107454
Let out all the annoyed sighs you repressed today

They go inside and do that thing you like to do when you want to blow of some steam, which is reading cheesy love-novels, something absolutely nobody should know about, you deserved it
>>
>>28107503
I actually like this. We didn't bring any accursed object with us to fiddle with in the meantime.
>>
>>28107454
I actually like that look.
>>
>>28107454
Lets look around to see if any of the junk is still usable. If it works we won't have to replace it and if we aren't going to use it we might be able to sell it.
>>
File: PFDU #12.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #12.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You let out an annoyed sigh, then another. Finally, you let out a last one, for now. You feel some sort of relief.

You really can’t do anything here all alone; you are a humble and weak mare after all. A mare with a magical horn but, so what? You enter your house to check the condition of all the junk around it. There’s some sort of make-shift camp with a cauldron, a forgotten campfire and a sleeping bag, as well as a skull, inside the main teaching room.

Certainly, this is something you do not want your students to see; though, maybe you can use this cauldron for your lessons… Somepony made this abandoned house their home, to think such a small village would have a vagrant!

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28107836
>>28107503
>>
>>28107836
Promptly levitate the sleeping bag and any other belongings and plop them down outside the door. We're keeping the skull and cauldron.
>>
>>28107921
Lock strikes me as a zero fuck given kind of pony.
>>
File: PFDU #13.png (1001KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
PFDU #13.png
1001KB, 511x500px
You encase the sleeping bag and a chopping board with a rotten fish carcass in your violet, telekinetic field. If that skull is a real deal than it may just be that somepony have died on this very bag. Maybe he or she is the ghost, then.

You toss the sleeping bag outside the door; then, you close it with a swift whistle. You place the skull on, what soon is going to be your teacher’s desk-table. You never know when or where a skull might end up being useful. Right?

You drop the vegetables into the cooker in the “second room”. Curses, you don’t have any clean water for a stew!

You enter the third room, the sleeping “chamber” to check if there’s anything else inside which might end up being useful. Well, at least the bed appears to be alright, hopefully it won’t fall apart. You remove one of the three books you personally took with you on your journey, a snappy love novel. It’s a secret of yours, a guilty pleasure.

In reality, you would never think of becoming a married mare; you’d rather gag and die but stay independent.

Still… You put the novel on the bed in front of yourself. You might finish it just before nighttime, if you hurry.

>What do you do now?
>>
>>28108059
Do we have a fast method to confirm the potential presence of a ghost?

If not, keep that one novel for later maybe and make sure you're good with the subjects you're going to teach, especially this one Celestia insisted on
>>
>>28108059
>In reality, you would never think of becoming a married mare; you’d rather gag and die but stay independent.

You can't tell me she hasn't thought about it at least a couple times with her "guilty pleasure." She'd totally be tsundere.

Why rush it? Let's just relax and read at our normal pace before going to be.
>>
While you do in fact currently have books in all the subjects of the first grade magiacracy, they are all massive tomes with hundreds of pages and you have to wait until the arrival of a councilor in order for you to know what topics to concentrate on.

Three hundred points, was it? That means you will not have to teach every-single subject as long as your students perform on their tests perfectly, or, close to perfect. Even then, their special talent is only worth fifty points: Unique Proclivity is a minor subject. The ghost is probably a superstition; in all probability. You are quite skeptical. You have never, not even a single time in your life, come across a ghost or a phantom that was not a fabled legend or a trick of the spectral, magical light. On that note, you also do not have a Ghosbusting Cutie Mark.

You sight. You gently put yourself on, rather harsh, bed frame. Then, you raise the book above your head… It’s a rather typical, anti-climatic story about a unicorn princess and an earth pony peasant; a fun read, nothing more.

You’ll be able to finish it in no time and then, you’ll go to sleep. Hopefully, tomorrow you’ll be able to do more work.

>That’s it for now, thank y’all for playing. Hopefully you are enjoying this small CYOA so far.
>>
>>28110013
How? Vincent, I try to enjoy this quest, I really do!

But you keep telling me our character is the most boring, unfunny and uninteressing character ever
Even when you conceded a small funny quirck, Lock practiced it like a chore she doesn't enjoy and sounds eager to get over with

You have all the other characters for yourself, can we maybe let this one be some sort of antisocial and silently condescending nerd but more awkward than a real misanthropist (or the pony equivalent of that) instead of a complete nihlist?

Pretty please?

Of course here I might be talking a lot for something that's only my personnal opinion
>>
>>28110147
Nah, that's fine. Tell me what you want her personality to be, what quirks you want her to have and so on. More awkward, you say?
>>
>>28110147
Doxel pls, you should love this kind of character. She already has a crippling trait without you adding one. :^)
I'd also rather her be more awkward than a bitch.
>>
>>28110172
Crippinly shy instead instead of pessimistic about everything
Puts on a disinterested mask in front of everyone because not good at being spontaneous
Genuinly feels bad around people, but doesn't blame them
Prone to nerdgasm in front of unknow magic

It's probably a little "nerd girl" cliché, but that's my take on it
>>
>>28110013
I'm enjoying it and I'm excited to see things pick up once our students arrive. But also this >>28110147

I find her somewhat how >>28110147 described her. She thinks herself higher and better, she's dealt with many a dangerous or evil artifact on request from Celestia herself! A sappy romance novel? Drivel for uneducated commonfolk (normies) to read, w-we read it ironically is all. One day having a special somepony? Psshaw, we'd never find anyone who could possibly understand us and meet to our standards.

There's potential in the character but I'm actually kinda scared you'd stifle it.
>>
>>28110325
>There's potential in the character but I'm actually kinda scared you'd stifle it.

I'll try not to, then.
>>
>>28110493
I believe in you.
>>
>>28110493
I want to believe inside Occult Lock
>>
have a good night bump
>>
up you go
>>
Try to wake up in a good mood
Fail miserably because your lousy bun became a cluster fuck of knots in the night
>>
Hey guys. I'm going to be runing Symphony tomorrow so you might as well allow this thread to die. I'll make sure to note when I'll do Preschool session again, for certain!
>>
>>28115404
So nothing for today?
>>
>>28115424
Nope. I'll probably use today to draw more sprites.
>>
>>28115446
>>28115404
That's sad

I would have liked to actually meet a kid before taking a 1-week break
>>
>>28115520
Sorry. Chancellor will arrive before the kids.
>>
>>28116995
He said to let it die.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.