[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daring Do Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 13

"The Adventure Has Just Begun" Edition

Pics, stories and discussions about our favorite explorer. All fans are welcome!

Previous Threads:
>>28067296
>>27991727

Current green by:
RPNewSkies !RJIRfpSx66
http://pastebin.com/2YM6jstk

Daring Do Adventure Series storytime:
>>28038816
>>
Poor Daring Do. No responses.
>>
>>28085867

I want to cum inside Daring Do.
>>
File: image.png (716KB, 4736x4341px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
716KB, 4736x4341px
>>28086189
>>
File: 1072794.png (367KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1072794.png
367KB, 950x950px
>>
>>
Still waiting for this goddamn comic to update
>>
File: image.png (149KB, 514x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 514x258px
>>28087111
>noncensual
But that's her fetish
>>
>>
>>
>>
>4 posters
Welp, we tried.
>>
>>28091876
I guess not everyone likes recolor adventure horse. Not a lot we can do about it.
>>
>>28091876
Nah, its just a slow day for the thread, most other (non M6) Character threads are usually pretty fucking slow to begin with, Ex. The coloratura threads I used to write for moved painfully slow alot of the times.
Either way, ill start Writing a bit so you loyal bumpers can take a rest!~
>>
>>28092230
“What did you do...”
>The white unicorn mutters as he peers around the corner from the ground, staring at the half core, which was now starting to emit a low pitched humming sound that wasn't just audible by me and the other unicorn, it was clear Daring could hear it too
>Daring in her confusion, accidentally allows the unicorn to slip out from under her hoof, and start sprinting over to the core
>“Hey! Stay down”
>I yell as I catch the unicorn, throw him onto the ground, and make sure he is aware of the gun floating near his temple
“Please, for all our sakes, you gotta let me fix it!”
>Daring takes a few short steps towards the mages core, observing the foggy aura now seeping out of the core and floating around it
“Ken, I think you should let him”
>In a state of disbelief, an apparently visible state mind you, I reply
>“He just threatened to kill you”
“Kenavon, He’s unarmed
>Let it be noted that it isn't my first, second, or third choice to let this unicorn up, but when you’re between a rock and a hard place, the rock being certain death by the overload of the core, the hard place, being possible death by the wits of the unicorn, the hard place usually edges out a victory
>Reluctantly, I relieve him of my hoof’s hold, and shortly after he hurries over to the ominous looking core
>>
Bemp
>>
>>28092855

>He begins levitating it, manipulating and tinkering with the innards of the core, but as i sensed before, is sensed now that the core, she wasn't happy
>it doesn't take long for the core to retaliate, and when it does, it does with a vengeance, sending a jolt of electricity towards the unicorn and rendering his magic temporarily useless
“Bastard”
>The unicorn bolts past me and daring towards the other end of the intersection
>Daring and I follow close behind into a more open living room with a few couches, a prehistoric tv, a dining table and other furnishings
>On the far wall near the television set is a massive bookshelf, with a few drawers at the bottom, which are exactly what the White unicorn was looking for
>“Where’s he keeping the others”?
>I ask Daring while the unicorn sporadically throws objects left and right out of the drawer
“In there”
>Daring lifts her hoof in the direction of a steel door to the far right of the room
“It's some sort of Pantry, you need a code to get in though”
>I return my gaze to the unicorn whose continuing to throw items around, a book, a television remote, some gloves, and finally a shirt
>All before the unicorn levitates out a mangled bunch of wires, the largest of which has suction cups in pairs of two at each end
“Gotcha”
>>
>>28093666
Satan trips demand this thread stay alive
>>
>>28094500
>>
Daring Do is such an adorable little semen demon.
>>
Bump with shitty joke:

Knock knock.
>Who's There.
Allah.
>Allahu?
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>28093705
This story is really interesting, writefriend. Looking forward to see where it goes.

DARINGFAGS, IF YOU SEE THIS WHILE SCROLLING, GET THE FUCK IN THIS THREAD
>>
>>28096729
Please.
>>
Why don't you love this pony, /mlp/?
>>
File: medium.png (52KB, 298x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
52KB, 298x600px
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.