[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will we get a villain more powerful than Tirek?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Tirek_ID_S4E26.png (221KB, 462x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tirek_ID_S4E26.png
221KB, 462x720px
When will we get a villain more powerful than Tirek?
>>
>>28084730
the 2017 movie
>>
>>28084730
The movie probably; I guarantee they'll probably try and make the Movie the most powerful foe yet.

They might also try and bullshit Chrysalis getting more powerful than Tirek in the upcoming finale some way.
>>
File: flurry_heart_by_xebck-d9pn4bo.png (191KB, 1105x722px) Image search: [Google]
flurry_heart_by_xebck-d9pn4bo.png
191KB, 1105x722px
>>28084730
>>
>>28084737
How would Chrysalis get that power boost?
>>
>>28084752
Crystal heart; Its an object of pure love, she feeds off love.

Chrysalis bullshits some way for her to eat the entire crystal heart, becomes Hax OP powerful.
>>
>>28084764
Did Tirek suck up all the magic in Equestria? I mean he sucked up a lot of magic.
>>
>>28084784
All the pony magic; Not magic from magical objects, or non-ponies (excluding discord)

The tree of harmony was unsucked, and the Crystal heart was also presumably unsucked.
>>
>>28084764
>object of pure love
>chryssi consumes it
>it makes her good and pure
>>
>>28084810
Given how much reformations go on in this show, I wouldn't be surprised by that bullshit.
UNHAPPY, but not surprised.
>>
>>28084734
But the movie's villain is going to be another alicorn, and Tirek was powered up with 4 alicorn's worth of magic, the god of chaos AND all the mortal ponies of equestria's magic.

A single alicorn won't be able to trump that many raw alicorns.
>>
>>28084931
>trump
you never know
>>
>>28084730
Glimmer fucked with TIME.

I mean...where do you go from there?
>>
>>28084950
MAKE EQUESTRIA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>28084953
She stole starswirl's spell and used the power of Plot armor and poor writing.

She's still vastly weaker than Tirek was though, she just had plot armor and Haber on her side.
>>
>>28084730

Ring the wrong bell and find out.
>>
>>28084953
She was still physically weaker than Tirek.
>>
>>28084979
is that a grognar reference?
>>
>>28084764
>chrysalis eats the entire crystal heart
>it's too much power
>the love blows her apart from the inside
that's my fetish
>>
File: shadowsareforever.png (779KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shadowsareforever.png
779KB, 717x1024px
>>28085020

Ding. Ding. DOOM.
>>
>>28085030
probably how they'd resolve it. The villain tries to eat an object of purity and incinerates themselves is an old cliche.
>>
>>28085065
A trope, maybe. I don't think its used enough to be a cliche though.
>>
>>28084730
I don't think the writers know how.
>>
>>28085309
villain corrupts the tree of harmony. Bam, there you go, more powerful villain.

Either that or Broly gets to equestria.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x721px
>>28084953
Dojyaa~~n!
>>
>>28085030
Inspired me to write.
>Queen Chrysalis slowly flutters to the ground at the center of the Crystal Empire. Changelings fly above and patrol the streets.
>"Muahahaha~! At long last, the Crystal Heart is mine!"
>Inside, bruised Twilight, Starlight, Cadence, and Shining Armor are anxiously discussing what to do next.
>Sunburst runs in haggardly. "I think I might know a way to defeat her! Changelings metabolize love, but it isn't instantaneous. They need time to process love!"
>The gears in Twilight's head spin. "So we could overload her with enough love?"
>"Precisely! But if we don't get enough, it'll just make her stronger!"
>"So we'll have to hit her hard," Starlight sums up.
>Meanwhile, Chrysalis sensually licks the Crystal Heart. "Mmmm... Such wonderful love!"
>She swallows it whole.
>Sunburst urgently says, "She's at her most vulnerable, with a conduit straight to her stomach. It's now or never!"
>Cadence and Shining touch horns, and a surge of love flows through the Heart.
>Chrysalis cackles, "Delicous! This day has been just perfect~"
>Cadence calls out to the cowering crystal ponies, "Feel your love! Channel it through you!"
>Chrysalis mockingly answers, "Yes, yes! Give me more love! Give me every last drop!"
>The crystal ponies place their heads down to the ground, and the ground glows as it did when repelling Sombra.
>Chrysalis's eyes widen as she gasps. "W-what's happening? No! This isn't right!"
>Cadence playfully winks at her. "Feeling the love, Chryssie?"
>"Too much--too much!" Chrysalis cries. Light shines out of cracks in her body as she flails around.
>Sunburst flips through pages of notes "We just need a tad more love to--"
>But he's interrupted as Starlight sweeps him off his hooves and gives him a long kiss.
>With that, Queen Chrysalis, ruler of the changelings, explodes into a brilliant rainbow of light.
>Her body is vaporized, and her last screams echo into the mountains. The Crystal Heart falls softly to the ground where she once stood.
>>
>>28085928
Go on
>>
>>28084931
Yes but he's after MacGuffins that control the classical elements. Like >>28084799 says, magical objects give giant power boosts to whoever uses them. Look at the Crystal Heart, Alicorn Amulet, and the Elements of Harmony.
>>
>>28084730
The only thing I can think of is a villain immune to magic. So Mary Sue Elements and Rainbow Power won't work.
>>
>>28089498
We already got that with the Smooze.
>>
>>28084810
>She's Celestia's and Luna's mother.
>C:Mother...OH,MOTHER WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!
>Crys:And now when I finally free from this blasted curse we can once again be a happy family!....Where's your brother,though?
>L:Our...who?
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
UPCOMING MOVIE
>>
>>28089511
Not a villain.
>>
>>28089498
Why not a villain that is just too tough for that to affect it?
>>
>>28084730
It's going to be a human.
>>
>>28084737
Wait was chrysalis confirmed for final?
>>
>>28085043
Tirek was still stronger than Grogar even in G1 iirc. It's also hard to beat a villain who can suck out your power source. Grogar would have to operate at a huge scope to match Tirek's threat and power level.
>>
>>28090226
Because that makes little sense.

Honestly something like Midnight Sparkle would have to be it.

>No hooves

Yes, but a corrupted evil version of an Element that was born of said Element is the only excuse I can see of the Elements of Harmony not working assuming the six are friends. Either that or additional Elements are realized and now needed.
>>
>>28084730
A villain that can warp reality?
>>
>>28091094
Discord and he gets taken advantage of too.

>>28091052
We have no idea what the magical powerups do, we have never seen someone outright destroyed.
>>
>>28091052
I get your point I think a villain needs some resistance to magic for it to work, I meant to say that a villain doesn't need an outright immunity to it, it can just not be as connected like everything in Equestria is.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.