[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampony #26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 4

File: Vampony OP pic2.png (108KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Vampony OP pic2.png
108KB, 600x706px
Archive:https://www.anonpone.com/vampony/
Player Guide:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CmvuNPhx2qKfOgB8Yze97VohAdWfaPMi3ZgQVNWr4eM/edit?usp=sharing
======
You are Mango, a Batpony from a small town near Las Pegasus turned vampire by Fierce Fang. Mango fled her home of Las Pegasus for Ponyville to escape both Fang and a bounty her actions had brought upon her. She also joins the Adventurer's Guild in Ponyville, looking for a source of income.
Due to one Zebra finding her secret, Mango is blackmailed by Princess Twilight to investigate evidence of Vampires in Canterlot. She meets a group of them there, calling themselves the “Council.” Mango befriends some of them, but this is strained when she confesses working for the royalty. While there she does a job for the Guild and finds some valuable loot, including an enchanted necklace.
Her mission complete, if not done quite the way the Princess wanted, Mango returns to Ponyville and meets up with Crimson Sash, a Pony she met while working as an Adventurer. The pair ends up falling into a dungeon filled with ancient undead vampire hunters, but escape narrowly.
Mango then went on a quest to get Twilight a transformation potion. In the process, she saved a deer, almost broke up a couple, and missed Twilight's transformations while on a bad drug trip.
However she got to sample Twilight's new form in person.
======
>Last thread: You found out Sparks is likely playing for both teams, reunited with June Bug and got on an airship with twilight headed to Cantrlot for a meeting with June and Patwrite.
>>
“That's the thing about working with the princess, no cattle. Even if you got me the prisoners of Tarturus, I'm sure she'd complain about something.”
>June can't help but giggle at your sass.
>”Yes, she is a persnickety one isn't she.”
“That's a nice way of putting it.”
>”Well, I understand your hesitation but, surely you met somepony you can trust to keep you fed. You don't necessarily need a servant to have cattle.”
“I have, but I've been refraining from it for the time being.”
>”What?” June looks at you dumbfounded l like you just said you'd refuse water in the middle of the desert.
“It's not like I'm doing it because I want to. i-Its too risky I...still don't have control yet. Twilight is giving me blood packs for working for her and that's been helping out...but ”
>“But the blood has been losing its potency hasn't it.”
“Y-yeah it has. I'm a little worried.”
>June takes the tone of that of a concerned mother. ”As you should be dear. I've told you before, simply drinking those will make you weak; soon they won't work at all. There is no cheating in your personal health.”
“I know, but I really don't want to hurt ponies I care about!”
(cont.)
>>
>June puts a hoof on you, caressing your shoulder.
>”I know dear. That's why I've been thinking of a way to help you with that. Mango have you heard of lucid dreaming?”
”A little bit, it's where you're in control of your dreams right?”
>”Then you're familiar, good. I can skip the details. Simply put, there is a part of us that is more beast than pony. Normally our sentient half is stronger than our beastly urges but for vampires it's a bit different. For us, we have a more predatory urge. I'm sure you've acknowledged it; the dreams where you're not quite yourself.”
>You think back to the dreams you've had and nod weakly.
>”That is what you lack control over, your other half. My plan is to send your conscious mind into your dreams so you can handle it personally. After that feeding shouldn't be a problem.”
“Whoa,you can do that?”
>”Absolutely, it's not too hard on my part and you should wake up by the time we reach Cantrlot. So are you up to it?”
>Input action
>>
>>28083926
we're ready to gain control of our primal urges in the dream realm.
>>
>>28083926
Sure, let's give it a shot. Not like this can hurt us, right?
>>
>>28084303
>>28084605
“Ok, so I have to go into my head and control my primal urges. Sounds easy enough.”
>”Good, a positive attitude will certainly come in handy, as you traverse the mental world.”
“Whys that?”
>”Well, the mental world in you head will be shaped from your not just your sweetest dreams but your desires, past, fears, and darkest thoughts. Needless to say, if you have any overbearing...issues, it could make your trip, bumpy.”
“Are you saying this is dangerous?”
>”Oh, of course not...potentially.” At that moment a look of uncertainty appears on the mare's face. “ I won't lie to you child, this form of therapy is very experimental. I know you shouldn't get hurt, but while awake in your head, your brain could mistake some things for being real. If something happens you should wake up from shock, but just don't do anything too reckless, or you might feel it when you wake up."
“...and dying?”
>”Like I said before, the shock should wake you up, still, I wouldn't go testing things that far. Few earthly conventions can kill us in this world, but in our minds, we are all vulnerable. With that said, are you still ready?”
>Input action
>>
Well, its getting kind of late, so I'm going to sleep now.
Night, see ya tomorrow.
>>
File: OP_26.png (102KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
OP_26.png
102KB, 600x706px
I'm here.

You guys respond and I'll continue.
>>
>>28084820
Yes!
>>
>>28084820
>>28085261
Let's go for it
>>
>>28085326
>You gulp, but nod, and June smirks.
>"Follow me, dear."

>She brings you to what seems like a smoking lounge. Several large plush chairs sit amid a room shrouded by thick curtains and only dimly lit.
>"Sit, relax. I'd offer you some iced tea, but the caffeine might interfere with the dreaming."
>You plop into a chair, anxious.
"Would it? I thought..."
>"You might not be as intoxicated by ingested drugs, but they still have minor effects. It's best to do this with a clear mind."
>June pulls up a chair across from you and turns it to face you.
>"I want you to look deeply into my eyes, Mango."
>You do as you are told.
>June says long drawn out sentences in her soothing southern drawl.
>You drift away from reality, swept up in her silky voice.
======
The beast must be tamed
This is all that you know
This is what you must do
This is what you are, beast
The beast is not an easy foe.
Sometimes it hides deep within
Sometimes it lashes out, savage
Sometimes the beast consumes you
The hunter must be weary
How will you tackle the beast?
How can you conquer your own rage?
>>
File: 1470006559661.png (365KB, 1202x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1470006559661.png
365KB, 1202x1066px
>>28085403
>How can you conquer your own rage?
With love man.
>>
Early goodnight bump
>>
>>28086914
>>
>>28087439
>>
>>28089202
>>
>>28090151
>>
>>28090767
>>
>>28091528
>>
>>28092356
>>
>>28093193
>>
>>28093931
>>
>>28094404
>>
>>28085673
You decide to soothe the savage
Music is known to bring joy to the joy-less
What shall be your instrument of choice?
>>
>>28095183
Acoustic guitar.
Mares start flowing like a river when you bust out a guitar.
>>
>>28095228
Let's play some blues to calm its restless soul.
I sure hope ponies can play guitar, I just figured they had hoof attachments for it.
>>
>>28083890
>You are Mango, a batpony
>Batfags shoved their autistic batmemes into this CYOA right at the start and rigged the strawpoll so the MC is a bat
>"kek, but it's ok when batfags do it"
>The MC is a special snowflake who is a bloodsucking murderer and best friends with canon ponies like Twilight
>The QM is an autist who refuses to create new threads unless he gets free art to use for the OP
>>
>>28096685
>>
>>28097381
>>
>>28098099
>>
>>28099605
>>
>>28101232
Bump
>>
>>28102046
>>
>>28102828
>>
>>28103553
>>
bumpd
>>
>>28104960
>>
>>28105630
>>
>>28106539
>>
It fucking lives,,and we're gonna learn how to feed on fluttershit without dying,hell yeah!
>>
let's get away from page 10.
>>
File: 1467913309976.png (33KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
1467913309976.png
33KB, 800x644px
>>
>>28110739
spicy pls
>>
>>28109653
>>
>>28113169
I have no idea what to do here.

>>28113248
Please post in discussion when your active.
>>
>>28113280
>I have no idea what to do here.
Yeah, I'm messing up everything right now. I'm kinda running on fumes at the moment.
This is a pretty god awful prompt. I should probably redo it.
But when I'm actually awake.
>>
>>28113169
Sounds beautiful daddy
>>
have a good night bump
>>
>>28112530
>>
>>28114857
>>
Thanks for keeping this bumped. I will run a session tonight, as long as the thread is up. Sorry for being so inconsistsnt lately.
>>
>>28116554
Forgot the name.
>>
>>28117687
>>
>>28095228
>>28095915
You shake off a fog from your mind, seated at a bar.
An older stallion with stone grey fur and a mane white with age is wiping the counter the way ponies who work in bars do when bored out of their minds.
The reflections play off your glass to reveal a dark and dank little dive, with lots of rather bizarre accouterments.
Bone ornaments fill any available wall space, and most disconcerting are the skulls that stare at you from empty sockets every few feet.

As you shift a bit in discomfort, the guitar on your back weighs you down.
You remember you're supposed to play something here... though you don't recall what or why.
There's a small stage you spot out of the corner of your eye.
Odd... you didn't see it when you were just looking around.

>input action
>>
>>28119051
Play some jazz.
https://youtu.be/GicDo4d5Lco
>>
>>28119156
You abandon your drink, and head to the stage.
You take a central seat and flick the guitar to life.
A jazz solo pours forth, spreading over the bar like a wave.
One of the skulls from the wall pops off and floats to a table, bones from elsewhere joining in.
Slowly, dark mist forms around the skeleton, and becomes a body. A pegasus mare in a maid's uniform.

She looks up at you onstage, with pleading eyes and utters but one word.
"Why?"
>>
>>28119928
I'm sorry it was an accident.
Put her troubled soul to rest with the power of smooth jazz!
>>
>>28119928
I couldn't control it. Everything moved so quickly, I had new urges, new sensations, and my mind was a jumble.
It doesn't even begin to make up for it, but I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
>>
>>28120094
>>28120103
You weave apology into your song, trying to tell the spirit that you killed her inadvertently.
But she remains, her pleading eyes burning into your soul.
if you even have one
More skulls fall from the walls.
The pair of gang members, a unicorn in a trench coat, a junkie and a mare bound with rope.

Their chorus drowns out your music. The bartender looks on, a frown across his wrinkled face.
>input action
>>
Sorry for the slow pace.

Pausing for the night, should be updating more this week, getting back into the swing of things.
>>
>>28120833
I'm not good at this mind therapy. Uh... In order to ask for forgiveness, we must first learn to forgive ourselves?
>>
>>28120833
Just a song won't fix what we wronged, but we're in this for the long haul, if the bad we did never goes away then we must ensure that the good we do follows suit

We dun goofed but to stop trying isn't the answer
>>
>>28120833
I don't really feel bad about the gang members, cause I think they tried to kill us first. At that point it's self-defence, but I do feel about everyone else.
We should forgive ourself, and try to make good by them with our long life. That's probably what June and the others did after they got control of themselves.

>if you even have one
Of course, we have a soul! Play with more soul.
>>
>>28120833
Forgiveness stuff aside, I wonder if the anti-mango is causing this just to fuck with us, and is hiding in the crowd.
We should try and look for her.
>>
>>28120833
You two wait your turn. We are going to deal with all our baggage, and the maid is still waiting for a proper answer.

We can offer no excuse, but only explanation. As I said, I had just transformed and I was not used to it. I will never know if I might have been able to resist the impulses, but at the time I was unable to summon the will to resist. I don't even know how reaponsible I am for that, but please believe me that I think about it often. Learning to forgive yourself is not just learning to live with the past but also learning from that experience, and I have never let myself be overcome with instincts of that sort again. Small comfort may it be to you, but I have managed not to repeat that mistake. If I could take it back, I would, but I don't even really know if I could have done differently at the time. I ask for your forgiveness, not expecting anything and not even knowing if I deserve it, but there it is.

Also, just mentioning it for later, but forgiveness is a two-way street. You may not be able to forgive yourself unless you learn to forgive others. Purple others, perhaps. You may need to forgive others and let others into your life to help give you the support and friends you need to forgive yourself.
>>
page 1 here we come.
>>
>>28123181
>>
>>28124041
>>
time for a bump
>>
>>28125917
>>
>>28126739
>>
>>28121353
>>28121332
>>28121119
>>28120901
You can't excuse what you've done, but simply explain and ask for forgiveness.

You hear their voices call out.
>"I did nothing to you," says the maid, "I was lonely and you took advantage of me."

>"We might not have been good ponies," say the gangsters, "but was it right to torture us? We died in agony."

The others continue hounding you. You simply want it to stop
>"I was just doing my job."
The whole room begins to shake as you feel more and more pressured by the sould you damned
>"I was just looking for a fix, man"
The bartender shakes his head and goes back to cleaning as glass rattles behind him.
>"I was scared when he caught me... I could only watch as they drained him... and dread my fate."
You feel like you need to focus. Listening to all of this is just making you upset.
>>
>>28127477
There's no way we can make amends. All we can do is promise to do better and to do that we need to deal with the beast.
>>
>>28127477
Own up. Tell them all that they are right, and that you did wrong. You are sorry, and you can do nothing to take it back, but that you will try your hardest never to make such mistakes again, and it is your most sincere hope that nobody will ever suffer at your hoof as they all have again.

There is little else you can do. Apologize and ask for their forgiveness, understanding that it will likely never come. And forgiven or not, just keep trying.
>>
>>28127477
Focus our hearing on the crowd. There might be a voice hidden, that we need to hear.
I don't think begging them for forgiveness is the point.
>>
>>28127605
It's not begging for forgiveness, it's letting them know that they have not been forgotten, we have grown since we did what we did, and we simply are asking for their forgiveness, expecting nothing. We will not be repeating those past mistakes either way, whether we are forgiven or not.
>>
>>28128015
>>28127605
>>28127579
>>28127516
You would say anything to make it stop
Anything. You cry out with apology and promises.
Dust starts to fall from the ceiling.
The bartender begins to look genuinely worried, and begins to say something, but before he can the rumbling stops.
Suddenly two blades the size of ponies slam through the ceiling, smashing every bone in the room into powder.
A fine dust fills the room, and though you hear horrible screams, you see nothing.
>>
>>28128161
Pausing.
>>
>>28128161
Nice prompt
>>
>>28128197
Yeah, it's hard to act on next to no information.
>>
>>28128161
Flap your wings hard to try and clear the dust so you can see, and as you're doing that GET IN THERE and try to help the ponies who are screaming.
>>
>>28128161
Best bet is to fly up there and see what's going on, I guess.
>>
>>28128741
Aye best shot for now
>>
Hey look it's a vampire.
>>
>>28129901
>>
Getting away from page 10.
>>
>>28128197
>>28128206
Yeah, sorry. Still getting back in the groove.
>>28128286
>>28128741
You flap your wings to clear some of the dust, though your vision is still somewhat impaired.
The blades pull back up through the ceiling, and you see the exterior of the building is in some kind of void, with nothing but small points of light and swirling purple wisps flowing through it.
Most of the ponies in the room are gone, but you see the maid sprawled on the floor.
The blade landed right next to her, and she's bleeding slightly from her mouth.
>>
>>28134773
Pick up the blade and have a look around.
>>
>>28135000
The blade withdrew, but you can see the marks it left in the floor.
The maid is breathing, if somewhat unsteady, so you decide to check the rest of the room.
The barkeep is also injured, but he's still upright, and trying to clean up broken glass.
You cannot find any of the others in the fog, but you do notice that the bone decorations have returned.
>input action
>>
>>28135523
Try to help out the maid.
Maybe there's some table cloth or something, we can use as a bandage.
Also as the bartender why he's just cleaning up instead of helping out.
If he's just going to be fussy, then let's just replace him with someone useful with brain power.
It's our mind so we can pick our own guide.
>>
>>28135570
You flap over the counter and grab a rag, might help the maid.
"Why are you just cleaning, you could be helping other ponies?"
He looks at you oddly.
>"What ponies? The shades?"
>"They're beyond help. You made sure of that. Of course, you want to talk to them, and I am at your command, Miss, but you didn't say anything to me earlier."
"Come on then, help me with the maid."

You don't see any obvious wounds, so you simply wipe up the blood and try to wake the maid.
She stirs as you sit next to her.
"M-mango?"
>>
Say hi and ask how they're feeling. What's the last thing they remember?
>>
>>28135928
The whole "I could have told you something but you didn't ask" thing. Great. Smart-ass.

Fine, then take us where we need to go to take of mental monster in us, that's been causing so much trouble. And what the hell is a shade?

>>28136757
>how they're feeling. What's the last thing they remember?
Does that even make sense? It's a part of our imagination. It only feels and remembers what we think it does.
>>
time for a bump at ten.
>>
>>28139194
another bump at 10
>>
>>28096707
>>
Careful with vamponies.
>>
enjoy the bump at 10.
>>
bomp
>>
Let's go to a store and buy ourselves a bed.
>>
>>28143473
>>
>>28145439
>>
>>28147376
>>
exciting time for a bump
>>
tiny little bump at 10.
>>
>>28152865
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.