[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fanta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 8z219.png (81KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
8z219.png
81KB, 640x360px
>Galacon 2016
>Force Fanta meme like every year
>Have a plush fanta
>Rush the stage
>gets sold for 350
>Galacon Team is mad like hell
>get thrown of campus
>have a nice drink in irish pub
>imnotevenmad.jpg
>>
>>28078396
cool story bro
>>
>>28078396
>somebody bought a fanta plus for tree fiddy
Please tell me he was missing enough chromosomes to leave the gene pool sooner rather than later?
>>
>>28078396
What's a fanta?
>>
A fanta is relevant
>>
>not Mirinda
>>
Watch it yourself https://youtu.be/u8Dufxs3zqg
>>
>>28078474
Not OP, but I met him as well. He was awesome.
>>
Is that Dustykatt who's grabbin' the Fanta?
>>
>>28078773
If it is, someone should make him a spaghetti plush.
>>
>>28078773
Oy
A friend was tech guy and managed to change the screen at the auction panel so I could rush the stage
>>
>>28078773
Yes, it is Dustykatt. He didn't knew what this was about.
>>
>>28078396
Really?

They threw you off?
>>
>>28078820
Yeah, well Perry explained it at the stage (just look up the auction on YT).
I started the meme in 2013 Galacon and ever since brought a new Fanta to every Faget Con in Germany.
>>
>>28078848
Well, 5 orgas told me so much shit in the stages backroom like "we got our own fanta ready this year and expected it to go over the table for way more than yours" and "youre disturbing the cons schedule" blah. Then I said, I'll leave with all my friends, and they didnt reply. I left and later (being outside) got kicked LOL!
I planned it properly with my m8 at the tech to NOT destroy the visitors experience - for a good cause - and to surprise everyone. Its "my" meme afterall. I've gotten kinde famous in germany cor doing this all the time.
Also this was the last fanta, so it needed to be big
>>
>>28078928
>"we got our own fanta ready this year and expected it to go over the table for way more than yours"
No way
>>
>>28078948
No shit.
They told me every year that theyre getting tired of the regular bottle and want it to die. Then we got creative and made a professionaly painted bottle and now the plush. Who wouldve ever expected them to make their own?!
To quote (translated):"Weve got our own Fanta planned this year and expect it to get 750 for good. Yours just got 350 and destroyed our surprise. (...)" After all their fanta got ourlt for 600 - to the same guy. Hes awesome :D #FantaVSCancer
>>
File: 1459209571394.png (962KB, 2119x1995px) Image search: [Google]
1459209571394.png
962KB, 2119x1995px
>>28078928
Are you trying to tell me Fanta is a legitimate meme to the german ponycon goers?
>>
>>28079032
Type in "Fanta Galacon Auction" in YT and check it yourself. Theres vids for every year since 2013. For some year there isnt a ln extra vid but its featured in the official recordings of the con at "Canno Soda" YT Acc
>>
>>28079053
*Canni Soda
Also RIP my texts because on mobile
>>
>>28079009
You're going to get kicked out forever, Anon
>>
>>28078512
For all the people that don't know what a Fanta is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanta
>>
>>28079103
Naah just for the con. Kicked. Not banned. (Twas 1h before closing so RIP me)
>>
>>28079118
You deserve nothing less than a spanking in front of the entire crowd
>>
>>28079275
RIP my butt ;-;
>>
>>28079275
I would pay to watch that.
>>
>>28079561
lordy, anon. calm down with that lewdness.
>>
That was fun to watch, even tho it's a stupid meme.
>>
>>28078396
Like Fanta, I'm not gonna let this thread die.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.