[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gameloft MLP game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: NothingProductiveToday.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NothingProductiveToday.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How about gazing on balloons for six hours straight instead of doing your job?

Another big update was released for mobile MLP game, hence the thread.

Who's still playing it? Devs are being pretty based recently.
>>
>>28077473
>Playing that jewing game
Why nigga, why
Unless you hack it for infinite gems, then why bother
>>
To be honest, I dont want to spoil my faggotry by installing an MLP game on my phone... you know, accidents can happen.
There's two poner game I'd like to give a try... one is Legends of Equestria, and the other is GOLDEN VE- ...err, I mean Ambient.Prologue.

Otherways, is this game any good?
What it is it about?
>>
>Open game with the Wi-fi on
>Make the mane6 do the task
>Close the game
>Open the game again
>???
>Profit
>>
>>28077516
>Otherways, is this game any good?
>What it is it about?
Short answer:
No.
Spending money on digital horses.

Long answer:
It's basically a "build your farm" style game, but with horses. I actually like it quite a lot, not only because of my autism, but because of devs continuing to release new content for the game.
Most of it is shit, but the fact that this game is alive and evolving makes me happy.

And the latest big update was actually great.
>>
>>28077473
MLP Puzzle Party is better.
>>
>>28077560
What has been updated? Actual new quest or still clothes shit?

Also hey, Rara as the icon.
>>
>>28077473
Yeah dev is really putting a lot of attention to this game.

Also can I have some nor/mlp/eople in my friend list?
Here's a free gem gift code
FRIENDIG
FRIENDFB
add me : 3360b0
>>
>>28077570
link?
>>
>>28077587
Literally first result in google, you lazy cunt.
>>
>>28077575
New quest, finishing which will give you Rara.
Also, new type of activity - as presented in the OP.
>>
>>28077473
I'd play it if I could do Underground or whatever that service was, but I don't have the right phone for that. Otherwise,
>paying for a freemium game
>>
>>28077676
This.
>>
File: Feels_Bad_Man.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_Bad_Man.png
58KB, 645x773px
>new update
>have to start all over again
>why live
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 364x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 364x404px
>>28077508
>He hack a game for little girls
Is hard be a neet? Hah?
>>
>>28077585
i have to start all over but I will use your code as you invited me to the game.
>>
>>28078902
>Paying for a shitty fremium game
Good shill.
>>
add me and I will protect your waifus for free
6b75bf0
>>
File: 1390408674957.jpg (22KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
1390408674957.jpg
22KB, 700x692px
tfw some people spent up to 50k on these freemium games.

source: worked in a company that makes these games
>>
>Spent 4 months to collection every fucking pony
>got 150 pony. more pony show up
>event hard as hell
>gem hard to get.
>40 gem to do a fucking mission rara
>>
>>28077473
I am.
I hope I can get razzled.
>>
>>28081620
>He doesn't make his own freemium game instead of shitposting here
Absolute retard.
>>
>>28081766
buy more gems
>>
>>28077585
thanks for the codes breh

How do you add cunts on this game?
>>
Add my brahz

6ef4c9
>>
File: Derpy Dusted.png (299KB, 834x925px) Image search: [Google]
Derpy Dusted.png
299KB, 834x925px
>tfw permabanned for cheating
>even offline mode
>>
>>28083827
just never connect
ever
>>
>>28077516
I've got the demo version of Ambient. The story is lacking and a bit cringy, but the animation is fluid and all around pretty good.

What really got me is the way it handles spellcasting. Holy shit. That is the best way to do spell casting I've seen in a long time. If you don't know, you cast different spells by holding down the mouse and using keys to define spells to do. Harder spells take more keys. The best part of all this is that you have to memorize it. When you are in combat or messing around, I've had issues where I messed up or forgot the spell and I had to "train" and memorize it. It's written in the pause menu, but looking at that's for plebs. All in all, the casting mechanic is probably the best part of the game.

I'll be sad when it gets a CnD.
>>
>>28077516
>>28084879
hadn't heard of that one
>>
File: Screenshot_20160806-023904.png (1MB, 2560x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160806-023904.png
1MB, 2560x1800px
>>28077473
Fucking finally, new quests. Maybe I'll actually finish this shitty quest after a month and a half of working on only it, since I'd finished all the other quests in Canterlot, SAA, and Everfree Forest. Haven't had any reward money/XP to speed this shit up, it's getting retardedly expensive.

My code's 567a9e, might as well throw it out there.
>>28077585
Added you already, heh.
>>28080423
Added
>>
File: image.gif (232KB, 295x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
232KB, 295x323px
>>28077585
>those codes

Nigga i finally got Princess Luna after playing for an entire year. Is this safe?
>>
>>28086159
They worked for me, not b& yet after about an hour. Just gave 10 gems each.
>>
>>28083603
>buy more gems
Kill yourself.
>>
wait, lemme check
>>
>>28086289
nope. still got spf
>>
Check r/MLPIOS/ if you want to fully experience without spending any money
>inb4 Reddit I would say that too, but really their hack tools are really good.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MLPIOS/comments/4p0b60/hacks_and_tools_master_post/

Here's how
>>Use 'Luna's dreamwalk' and 'Dashie's rainboom'. And get literally everything.
Then all your ponies and shops will be transferred to your inventory. More details on the link above.
I started with 1000K bits, 1K gems, 500 hearts, everypony (207 at that time), every shops, every decorations 500 each, and 15 VIP level.
>Get 10000 VIP points. That's the highest VIP level which is 15.
>They track of how much you buy and get,use gems (I think), so putting everything in your inventory won't get you banned.
>3 ponies, 3 shops, 3 map extension per day didn't get me banned so start with that.
>Keep your gems less than 1000 just to be safe
I did not get banned when I spent 200K bits and 500 gems in a single day but pretty sure I was at the edge of getting banned
>>so I would say you should limit yourself to 150K bits, 400 gems per day
>You can always use 'luna's dreamwalk' again to get your new ponies to lvl5, reset shop timers, and clear rocks.
>>Getting tons of gems will get you banned, but modding your save file won't. Getting 400 in game per day didn't get me banned but 500 or higher will likely.
>If you played it safely, connect to internet to do more stuff like (now useless) events, buy stuff with your infinite gems and social stuffs.
I only connect to wifi only once a day.
>>Most importantly, don't get greedy. If you do, you'll not only likely to get banned, but run out of stuffs to do and lose a fun.

These are all from my experience

(Cont)
>>
>>28086541

I forgot
>Use dreamwalk. Thats all you need. For every shops and decors, use rainboom to get. For advanced.

>Got banned?
Backup your save file
Delete your game file
Your game is now reset
Open the app and download game files
Restore your game file
You now have a new ID with your progress saved
(Turn off your Wifi? Might not be necessary now that I think about it bit do it anyways)

>"how do I backup my save file and use the dreamwalk?"
Too long to type. Search r/MLPIOS/
>"My phone is not rooted and holy fuck I don't understand any of the instructions for non-rooted phones my god"
Spent more than a week to figure it out by myself because my nostalgia for this game and my completionist sense was strong.
Probably I'm the only one who knows exactly how to do it but not gonna explain simply because I JUST WROTE 4K LETTERS FOR A FREEMIUM GAME

More at reddit and NO I'm not from Reddit

>">indulging this deep to this fucking shitty game get a life"
Restarted a month ago after losing my save file 2 years ago which I played for 2 years after release. This is the only MLP game on android and that's the only reason I'm playing to this day.
MLP Puzzle Party? Yeah I have only 3 stars to get to 100% the game without using any items. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE and I just need time and fuck ton of luck.

tldr? Just read > lines

I'm >>28077585
>>
File: Screenshot_20160806-202615.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160806-202615.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>28086591
DashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDashDash

And yes I didn't finish the 'mlp_party_outro' quest so the icon is still there and I can still access to party chests.

Don't make this post the last post
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.