[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets be honest here. If you somehow made it to equestria how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 33

File: bojack.jpg (93KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
93KB, 1200x673px
lets be honest here. If you somehow made it to equestria how long would that make you happy?
>>
>>28075202
Till I die from the Orgasms
>>
>>28075202
Probably a long while.
I mean, they actually help each other and aren't just looking to profit out of people, like humans do.
>>
>>28075202
Honestly?
I think until I died. Every moment would be like the best dream of my life.
>>
>>28075236
I think it's more like this

On Earth, most people are trying to make a profit out of you, while a few people are just really nice people and want to help

Equestria is the exact opposite, with most ponies looking to be very helpful, and a few of them are looking for only profit out of you
>>
>>28075255
Indeed.
And it is easy to be friendly when you have an abundance of resources.
Wood and food are so easy to come by thanks to earth pony magic.
>>
>>28075245
yeah it sounds like it. Just picture running away from all your problems forever to a land with actual harmony doesnt it sound amazing.
But thats all it is isnt it, running away to the next thing, the next idea solves nothing because we all make our own hells
>>
>>28075202

Until I wake up.
>>
>>28075378
>we all make our own hells
thats what the fucker who's trying to profit off of you has convinced you

you are trying to poke holes in a fucking paradise, good fucking luck
>>
File: WOJAK STOP2.png (519KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
WOJAK STOP2.png
519KB, 1200x700px
>>28075384
DELET THIS
>>
>>28075202
Up until I actually had to work to survive without human conveniences.
>>
File: 1448201343842.jpg (400KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
1448201343842.jpg
400KB, 940x940px
>>28075202
Well, would I be a human or a horse? That's the big question.

Off-camera, pones could be xenophobic in general. If they look cute to us, then what would we look like to them? Ugly, huge, dangerous, predatory.

Examples of pones interacting with other species are limited to a few episodes, and even then it's typically the main characters we see interacting with them, who have exceptional personalities. Can't make assumptions about the whole population based on their nice behavior.

Let's not even get started on whether or not mare pussy would be in the picture.
>>
>>28075400
keep chasing that dragon anon
>>
>>28075406
which conveniences?

>>28075412
I have pinned that dragon down and had my way with it. And i'll do it again
>>
File: harambe7.png (18KB, 1954x988px) Image search: [Google]
harambe7.png
18KB, 1954x988px
my entire life because i would rail the shit out of those anime donkies
>>
>>28075421
Here here!
>>
>>28075202
>this world
>every day is hell for 2/3 of the population even when it isn't for me
>world is going to end when we run out of oil
>world is going to end when we nuke each other
>world is going to end when the population expands beyond the point at which we can supply potable water
>world is going to end when the sun goes red giant
>universe is going to eventually end in heat death or big crunch erasing all human effort and history
>pollution everywhere
>traffic
>my job involves typing at a computer all day
>other human beings in general
>no magic
>forever alone
Even if I ended up friendless and besieged by monsters in Equestria it would still be a preferable alternative to my current reality.
>>
>>28075441
>anime donkies
Kek
>>
>>28075202
It depends if I own a thriving business or not. If I don't then I'd leave. Having shit tons of bits will improve life dramatically and make it easier to land in the pink zone with the mane 6.

So would I be happy?
If I had a thriving business, maybe selling horse care products as pony care products but with huge mark up.
yes. I would be very happy and dedicate allot of time to getting pussy.

If I didn't, well I'd just go back to earth and work around people that moderately like me, until I have a enough cash to start a business in Equestria.
>>
File: 1468821566857.gif (126KB, 441x502px) Image search: [Google]
1468821566857.gif
126KB, 441x502px
>>28075459
That's a little too real man
>>
>>28075221
>>28075245
>till I die
>die
>afterlife
>die in afterlife
>>
File: only pic i could find on google.png (218KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
only pic i could find on google.png
218KB, 320x320px
>>28075472
>until I have a enough cash to start a business in Equestria
Why does human salad taste so funny?
>>
File: 178778-american-eagle.jpg (288KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
178778-american-eagle.jpg
288KB, 1600x1200px
>>28075409
>This

He's got a point, but you know what would help you get pussy in Equestria?

Loads of fucking bits and a thriving business that you own.

You could bring some of that good old fashion democracy to Equestria and use your bits to host "Charity events" to give you a good public image.
Help the local guards men out by "donating" to them very publicly and sometimes...not so publically. Maybe making sure they owe you some favors in the future.
Win influence with nobles and royals by doing them "favors" usually the bits kind.
Then use all that power and influence you've acquired to fuck ponies left and right.

Who's gonna say no to Equestria's most influential tycoon.

Probably only the most powerful ponies would, but they'd say yes, if they feel the have something to lose, like your friendship maybe.

Ohh yes Ms. Cheerilee, I could consider making a huge donation to the fillies education, the youth are our future after all.
Or I could just buy the land from under you and turn this school into a mini-mall.
Both seem like good options, but maybe if someone were too ohh, I don't know, suck my cock it'd be easier to decide.

Ohh of course Flutterbutter I could donate to the Animal Shelter, or I could convince mayor mare that this land is the perfect place for low income housing, I'd need only permission, and I did help her with her campaign.
Maybe I might feel charitable if you sucked this dick Flutterbutter.

Yup...Democracy.
>>
>>28075532
Oh ye of little vision.

Do you honestly think you can get your waifu if you're some weird Alien with no cash and no job?
>>
>>28075533
>needing/wanting to extort people for sex
>needing/wanting to extort people at all

jesus why the hell are you not happy in this shithole reality then?

yes i know that this is some shit tier exaggeration but the question still stands
>>
>>28075554
I actually am pretty happy bro.
It's just, you know, having too much is a dirty word.
You can never have too much.
If Equestria existed, you've gotta be quick and aggressive because you already know that your not the only one after power in Equestria. So you gotta be a shark to win!
>>
>>28075536
I'm just saying that if you try to start a business with human cash, ponies are going to eat it, thinking it's a salad.
>>
File: 1470274501148.png (137KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
1470274501148.png
137KB, 525x590px
>>28075441
Of course you can probably fuck Octavia and all of her family, anon.
>>
>>28075584
Goddamit Anon! You've found a hole in my plan!

Or maybe you've come up with the perfect plan!

Here me out Friend
We buy Vietnamese dongs that's non-American for dollar over there.

1 US dollar is worth 33,000 Viet dollars.

We sell cheap salad for a shit tone of mark up and we can still get all the pussy!

We'd be like the subway of Equestria, Except instead of half way decent sandwiches we sell shitty salads for dirt cheap!
>>
File: 011.jpg (45KB, 680x424px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
45KB, 680x424px
>>28075609
GENIUS!
>>
>>28075573
you do realize the whole point of that movie was that bateman felt nothing and had no catharsis right? its explicitly stated at the end for the especially thick people

he only sought more because it was what those around him acted like they wanted, not because he wanted it himself
>>
File: 1468643139136.jpg (65KB, 443x726px) Image search: [Google]
1468643139136.jpg
65KB, 443x726px
>>28075459
>>
File: freud was right, again.jpg (136KB, 1133x635px) Image search: [Google]
freud was right, again.jpg
136KB, 1133x635px
>>28075202
Happiness is an elusive thing.

On the other hand, with magical bullshit I could fix a lot of medical defects that fuck up my life, for starters. And if the yaks are anything to go by, ponies will make every effort to befriend total bastards.
>>
File: thank you.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>28075202
I would be the happiest man in existence if I were able to meet and live alongside my horse friends
>>
File: rainbow scrunch.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow scrunch.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
Long as I get to be a Pegasus mare, and there's a couple of wars every now and then to keep things interesting, i'd be happy forever.
>>
>>28075492
>implying Equestria is the afterlife
>>
>>28075706
OH Anon, the book was better than the movie.

Also, my catharsis is having power over people or if Equestria Existed Ponies. I love control man. I love when people have to do what I say.

It's what made me a manager at my first job in high school, it's what made me a board member in my research department at my University.

Not because I give a shit about teaching people things, or care about helping anyone, because I deserve to be at the top of any institution I'm part of.

People want to be told what to do, people want someone to make their decisions, and I am even starting to think people want to be told what to buy too, man.

This drive, is part of the human condition. Whether you like it or not it's just how things are.

Step on people Anon, it'll make you a stronger person, people will respect you. People will listen to you.

Todds been a dick at work? Fuck Todd you can outperform him and get him fucking canned if you climb up a level. Better yet, find his girlfriend and fuck her. That'll teach him to fuck wit you.

Catharsis means the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.
>>
>>28075838
keep telling yourself that, and keep digging that hole man

now i will admit that there are ass-loads of people without motivation or will, but what kind of accomplishment is it dominating them when they where no challenge in the first place?

the only event to look forward to in your future is for your doppleganger to do what you would to him, because you can't win them all and you aren't in the habit of making real allies, just making enemies who resent your control
>>
>>28075202
Probably not very, as Twilight is almost always busy or in the middle of some sort of world-ending conflict.

That, and the whole "Equestria thinks you're a freak" thing.
>>
>>28075202
Till I've satisfied every mare. Only when the last drops of cum hit the floor will I be unhappy. then I move onto the stallions
>>
>>28075876
>now i will admit that there are ass-loads of people without motivation or will, but what kind of accomplishment is it dominating them when they were no challenge in the first place?

You always need someone to back you up, and should you meet someone who doesn't like the way you play corporate politics or the way you try and grab for more power every now and then. You send one of your goons after them.
You make sure they keep tabs on them, you use them as people to back you up, hell if you've got some really loyal ones, use them to fabricate shit on the person whose hassling you.
You always need extra bodies man, and if they wanna be your niggas then you make use of them.

>doppleganger
In a world of other sharks and cowboys, you live by the gun and die by the gun. Eat or be eaten. You know how it goes.
I can't promise you'd make it to the top, but I can promise it'll be one hell of a ride!

Yea, I'll get taken down someday, hell everyone does.
But if you go down swinging! It'll reflect on your resume when you resign or get fired.

Then just start over and climb even faster.
>>
File: 1465795460536.jpg (155KB, 777x803px) Image search: [Google]
1465795460536.jpg
155KB, 777x803px
>>28075977
You're only mortal pathetic dude. No matter how hard you scramble there's no point in the end.
>>
>>28075977
you really must believe that pile of horseshit if you keep having to repeat it without addressing anyone's critiques of it

you are almost to china
>>
>>28075202
From what I have seen Equestria is the same shithole as our world. Ponyville is the only fuzzy place to live in.
>>
>>28076044
yup, but let's make an effort to fuck as many bad bitches as possible!
>>
>>28076055
everyone's critiques are
someone's just like you is gonna fuck you hard someday.
>>
couldn't we just go back to our home world by simply crossing through that portal in that one movie
>>
>>28076081
>superiority complex and illiterate

what are you 12?
>>
>>28076134
That's clearly not our Earth.
>>
>>28075202
Depends on if I made any friends. If so, then I'd probably be happy for quite awhile. If not, shit wouldn't be too different from where I am. A lot more colorful at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 240x240px
>>28075616
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING
>>
>>28075202
>lets be honest here. If you somehow made it to equestria how long would that make you happy?

Depends on what my role will end up to be. If ponies don't give a shit about me I would end having to have a 9 to 5 job just like here, with the difference that instead of being the politicians causing the trouble it will be the magical monsters.
If I get to be a pony then it will be two times as hard because basically everything that makes me different will be gone, leaving only my human intelligence left, as long as it gets inherited.

Now there are other "Ifs" that we aren't considering. For instance, does the concept of death exist? Can they at least understand it? What happens if the world there is too bland and then you end up losing it? What if everything is too good to be true to the point that you begin to question reality, like if it was a dream and not the real world?

We are made to live in an ugly world, once that the ultimate happiness is reached I don't think we will be able to enjoy it. I would probably end up under a bridge like a hobo, living in the dirt and starving while mumbling to myself that nothing of this is real.
>>
>>28076293
What frightens me the most about equestria is the fact that there is a big chance that you could be the most intelligent being there without any equals. You can cuddle and have your fun with the ponies but one day you will feel alone because nobody will be able to understand and perceive things with the same emotional and logical layer we are able to reach.

That's a pretty dreadful sentiment because there you will be truly alone. It will be like living in a world with npc bots with scripted dialogs, eventually you will get to know the reach of their thoughts and understanding; everything will become like a broken record and you will grow to hate it and wish you wouldn't be there.
>>
>>28076145
I'm drunk Anon. I've been drinking since 11pm.
I don't want to go to my materials class tomorrow.
>>
>>28076330
>tiping fedora.

Anon, if your not the most intelligent man here, you're not gonna be the most intelligent man there.

And "intelligence" is a bit of an awkward word.
It's very relative.
You could argue that in business a WallStreet banker is smarter than a Physicist.
In physics you can argue a Physicist is smarter than a wall street banker.

It's all relative man. So I wouldn't worry about that.

But with the whole logic thing, ehhhhhh, if you don't get bothered with people here, you won't get bothered there.

There's still plenty you don't know and plenty to learn.
>>
>>28076293
This is the realist answer I've heard so far. What makes living in Equestria different from earth?

Not very fucking much. You'll still end up in a shitty situation if you don't have substantial wealth or influence.

So unless you're getting a some kind of boost when you head to Equestria, there's not much point to going.

The chances of meeting your waifu are low, the chances of her even liking you are even lower. Again this can be remedied if you have substantial wealth and influence or I don't know allot of fucking magical power.

If you don't have that, you're just another dude in a sea of people or in this case ponies. Like a red drop of water in a white ocean, you can't even tell it's there.
>>
File: wat.gif (433KB, 348x489px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
433KB, 348x489px
>>28076381
>The chances of meeting your waifu are low
>>
>>28076368
I get your point and everything, still, i don't really think of myself as a smart guy or anything. The thing is, from what we see in the show, the ponies are obviously short sighted in many ways. We love them because we get to watch 20 minutes every saturday but try living in a world like that all your life, you will go nutz.
>>
File: 1466307716148.gif (734KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
1466307716148.gif
734KB, 470x264px
>>28076394
I'm sorry Anon, but it's the truth. One drop in an ocean of ponies. I wish it wasn't true Anon, but it is.

You'd be lucky to even find her. Even luckier if she even wanted to be around you.

But if Equestria was real, I'd be rooting for your friend! I'd be hoping you get your happy ending!
>>
>>28076399
I guess so, I guess it'd be like living in a cartoon.

You could just take advantage of it, and be the one dude that actually is pretty clever.
>>
>>28076429
>>28076381
I believe that from all the possible tragedies that we named so far in this thread, not meeting your waifu is the least of the problems. From what i see, all ponies are great material in the end (except for a few exceptions), if that is of any consolation. :^)
>>
>>28076429
For certain ponies, maybe, but I can't imagine it'd be hard to find one of the main characters if you waifu them. Unless you're not in or near Ponyville, in which case you WOULD need money for some kind of transportation.
>>
File: 1465856362051.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1465856362051.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>28076443
Yup, you''re right. That is the least of your problems if it was real and you went.

I agree too, finding any pone would be good too.
>>
File: 1469501676713.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1469501676713.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>>28075616
Shit annie may
>>
>>28076444
My point still stands, money and influence or at the very least a shiton of money, would increase your chances dramatically of living a happy life in Equestria.

It would almost guarantee pussy.
>>
>>28076452
>Be anon in equestria
>After 5 years of work you finally made it, you are now a wealthy and influential member of the equestrian society
>The day has finally come, you are alone in your room with your waifu
>You are ready to begin but something is wrong
>"What do you mean with where are my genitals, anon? And why didn't you ever tell me about your tiny third leg? It looks kinda funny, is that why you are always wearing clothes?"
>>
>>28076701
I have a solution. Tell her to suck on the tiny third leg.

Situation remedied.
Tell her it's an odd human courtship ritual like kissing, only sexier.
>>
File: mrT.gif (704KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
mrT.gif
704KB, 320x246px
>>28075202
If I got to be a pony, then forever
>>
>>28076293
>For instance, does the concept of death exist? Can they at least understand it?
If they can have a funeral, I'm pretty sure they know what death is. We're talking about sapient cartoon ponies, not real-world horses, right? So "human intelligence" means dick.

That said, they're a sapient species that is still confirmed to fuck and piss and die like any other creature. Things won't be "too good to be true" because an actual Equestria wouldn't be. All the little things that the writers have simply hinted at, or confirmed on the side, would become unfettered reality to you.
>>
File: 1468420550320.jpg (30KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468420550320.jpg
30KB, 480x320px
>>28075202
It would make me happy as long as I had someone. It wouldn't have to be someone of significance, or even someone we know of, just someone who I could care for.
>>
File: 26a.jpg (81KB, 771x681px) Image search: [Google]
26a.jpg
81KB, 771x681px
>implying making a livinzg in Equestria is hard
Zephyr graduated from college and got a job in like a week. There aren't any homeless ponies so likely there is a very good social welfare program you can live off of too.

>Implying your waifu will want to fuck you just because you're sucessful and rich.
Unless she is Rarity, this likely won't be the case. None of them seem to really give a shit about money and as previously mentioned all of them are financially secure. So you can't entice them that way (Even then, in IRL they probably will stop having sex and get really obese after 2-5 years unless you are really well off. Then they'll just cuck you on the side).
>>
>>28075421
>I have pinned that dragon down and had my way with it. And i'll do it again

he says as he posts on an image board where people are obsessed with technicolor horseland.

>THATS WHAT THE MAN WANTS YOU TO THINK

No. You are chasing a fantasy. Equestria is a fictional setting. You need help.
>>
>>28075202
we are already happy, it's society that has taught us that we aren't and have to go look for it
>>
>>28075202
Not long. It would be pretty inconvenient.
>>
File: tumblr_o5tj762ylD1rvfjs2o1_1280.jpg (543KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5tj762ylD1rvfjs2o1_1280.jpg
543KB, 1275x1650px
>>28075421
I'd be pining for this dragon
>>
It won't.

Actually I'd go into withdrawals from my depression meds in a few days. So then I really wouldn't by happy.

Then I'd be in a downward spiral of overeating and abusing anything that gives me joy until it doesn't give me any dopamine. Until I exhaustes everything, at wich point I won't leave my bed for weeks and eventually kill myself.
>>
File: 1434865822642.png (893KB, 1488x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1434865822642.png
893KB, 1488x1728px
>>28079342
>Twilight has a spell that makes you happy.
>No pills, no chemical imbalances, just like flipping a switch.
>You'll never know cause you'll never go.
>>
>>28075202
>how long would it take until you started feeling happy again
ftfy
big changes make me sad. I would feel too out of place to feel okay for several weeks, at least. no internet would FUCK my head pretty bad. eventually, I would become dependant on whatever horse likes me enough to date me, struggle with the inevitable breakup a month later, and do my damnedest to not freak the fuck out from the sadness.
>>
>>28077945
This. Happiness is blown out of proportion. Just look at all the third world countries with lower suicide rates than us.
>>
>>28075409
Exactly, just remember the first episode of zecora
>inb4 the end
Yeah but pony ville is far less 10 % of all equestrian population
>>
>>28079432
*reported suicides
Fixed it for you. It doesn't help a lot of people rarely live long enough to consider killing themselves.
>>
>>28079342
you sound like a sad sack of shit. maybe its best you dont drag all the ponies down
>>
Probably about a year or two. Then I'll probably return to baseline happiness until I find something new and exciting there. That's the reality of the hedonic treadmill, I guess.
>>
>>28075202
>If you somehow made it to equestria how long would that make you happy?
Probably forever
>>
>>28079463
It's fun sometimes.
A Camus type life of "I actually don't care if I do" so doing reckless things just for the dopamine and adrenaline. I think some of the ways I have fun count as suicide attempts. Tragic shit.

The good side is I'd be another discord, just a lot more mortal and less magic.

Other side is I'm a shut in who can only be outside 1/3 of the month.
>>
>>28079519
>The good side is I'd be another discord, just a lot more mortal and less magic.
>Other side is I'm a shut in who can only be outside 1/3 of the month.
I'm sure Fluttershy would love having a new pet.
>>
>>28079549
>I'm sure Fluttershy would love being my new pet
ftfy laddeh
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.