[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[CYOA]Custos Luna #5.5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (667KB, 1036x1024px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
667KB, 1036x1024px
Clicking post was a pain

Catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/custos/
Last thread: >>27992230

What happened?
Absolutely nothing... mostly. Thread died 50 posts in
Still dealing with bullies
>>
>>28071537
Recap?
>>
>>28071659
Writing up a new post right now, but we finished up training last round, went to bed, kinda sorta met Luna and are now facing the bullies again
>>
>>28009915
>>28010409
>>28013398
"Are you really trying to play this game the entire time? Trust me, if you keep making enemies of your allies, you'll be dead faster than you know when stepping on the battlefield", you reply, standing your ground
>What a coward, trying to be in charge but hiding behind his "friends" and their muscle
>The colt though just smirks at you: "Making enemies of my allies? I beg to differ, look at the table over there. Does that look like these ponies are my enemies?"
>He glares at one of his companions who quickly stomps down on the floor next to Sorbet
>"Hey, you!", he points to another mare in the crowd, "you are going to obey me, every word that I say, isn't that right, sweetheart?"
>The 2nd brute makes his way over to her, staring at her while she keeps looking between you and the bully, but she doesn't answer
>A few seconds later, the pony behind her gives her a smack on the cheek. "YOU'VE BEEN ASKED A QUESTION BY YOUR COMMANDER, NOW ANSWER!", he yells at her
>In fright, the mare immediately starts to nod, tears starting to well up as her cheek becomes slightly red from the hit
>"Y-yes, I w-will", she sniffs, to which all three colt nod in a satisfied way
>"See? I told you, now get down on the ground and KISS. MY. HOOVES.", he holds out one of his hooves directly in front of your face
>What will you do?
>>
>>28071762
That's one way to lead, sure. That's the kind of leadership that makes people obey you for a bit and then stab you in the back and cheer your death. You can bully someone into following you like you just did, but that only lasts as long as you have the power to force your hand. Once that is gone, nobody has any reason to remain loyal to you. If I am ever at a weak point, I want my ponies to respect and like me. I don't expect you to understand, and for that, I pity you.

So the answer is no, I will not kiss your hooves. I will never willingly follow anyone who can only achieve his ends through brute force. Also I know sleep spells.

(knock him the fuck out with your special talent)
>>
>>28071804
"No", you simply reply, not moving an inch and just looking him in the eyes
>He raises an eyebrow in response, "what was that? Did a little slave just say something to me?"
>Then he presses his hoof directly into your face. "Lick it clean, IMMEDIATELY", he hisses out
>But you refuse once more, pushing his hoof away, "That's one way to lead, sure"
>His face is filled with immense rage for just a moment, but he quickly manages to put on a cool expression again
"The kind of leadership that depends on you being able to exert violence and fear. But believe me, your followers just wait to stab you in the back"
"If I am ever at a weak point, I want my ponies to respect and like me", you can't help but give a smug smile yourself now
"And for that, believe me, I truly do pity yo-", you are about to say
>But a kick in your side interrupts you, it stings as you slide across the floor a short bit
>It's probably just gonna be a bit of bruising so nothing major that won't heal by itself, but does it hurt your pride in any way?
>You look up, seeing one of the colt's friends standing where you were just a moment ago, grinning with a hoof in the air
>The leader stands there too, smiling maliciously
>Well, you guess it's time to play your joker. Closing your eyes, you concentrate, letting the magic flow into your horn
>And you hear 3 ponies falling on the floor, one after another, followed by light snoring
>Sorbet immediately runs up to you. "S-silver, is everything OK? Does it hurt? Oh by Luna, please be OK"
>She's clearly panicking. Your sides sting a lot and you can taste something metalic on your tongue
>But you're surely alright... aren't you?
>What do you do?
>>
>>28072029
We didn't get hit in the face, so I'm assuming we bit our tongue, which hurts.

Stand, tell them we're fine. Be tough for them.
>>
>>28072029
We have proven that we can take a punch.
They have proven that they are just the thugs they appeared to be.
We won. We're on top of the world.
>>
>>28072029
Looks like we'll have to unite against him and his thugs since I doubt he'll learn from anything besides absolute failure.
>>
>>28072050
>>28072118
>>28072256
>You definitely didn't get hit in the face, so you probably just bit your tongue, no big deal
>Right now, showing your strength to them is more important now, so you try your best to stand up
>Huffing a bit as your side is complaining about you moving, you shrug it off and stand, looking at your friends
"I-... I'm fine, don't", your side stings a bit and you wince mid-speaking, but nobody seemed to notice, "-don't worry!", you smile
>Another victory, you feel quite good as a matter of fact, you even managed to prove that you can take a punch, maybe your speech also had an effect
>Right in this moment, you feel like you're on top of the world, even if your body is aching slightly
"I think... I believe we should unite, I doubt that they learned their lesson", you tell your group, to which they just look at you
>A few even back away, one of the colts speaks up: "U-unite? Against them? B-but they might hurt us... they had no problem punching you!"
>A bunch of the colts and fillies nod, this might be harder than you thought initially
>What will you do or say to convince them? Do you want to convince them at all? Or do you just want to do something else.
>>
>>28072332
They will hurt you, either for being disobedient or by forcing you to do dangerous or stupid things. Their leader is a coward that knows nothing beyond brute force and demands absolute obedience from everybody. He's the type of individual that would see everybody that "follows" him as expendable.
>>
>>28072332
Friends, do you want to follow that kind of leader?
A pony who leads by force, slaps you if you step a hoof out of line? Those kind of ponies can only be in charge as long as you're afraid of them.

If you stay quiet, shrink, and let him single you or somepony else out, then you're powerless.
No, he's not afraid of any one of us, but he'll be afraid of all of us. But to do that, we all need to back each other up. If you see him singling another pony out, get involved. Don't let him have his way.

Do you think any of us could have beaten those servants alone? No, we did it together. Just like we'll stop them together.
>>
>>28072457
Yes, but also add some triumphant hoof pointing and maybe even a few little hoofie stomps to emphasize your points. Showmanship is just as important as good speechwriting.

WE ARE A LEADER!
>>
>>28072565
I'm ready, Boss!
>>
>>28072442
>>28072457
>>28072565
"He's gonna hurt you either way, either because of disobedience or even worse, forcing you into stupid or dangerous situations"
>You stomp your hoof on the ground before continuing your speech, "That 'leader' is a coward that knows nothing beyond force"
"Having him", you quickly point a hoof at the sleeping colt, "as a leader is an INSULT to every leader before him. He's the type of individual that sees his followers as expendable"
>A lot of their ears are perked up now, their eyes closely following your every movement intently
>You remember your father telling you that sometimes good speechwriting isn't everything. You also need to fire up your crowd!
>And you are not stopping here. Another stomp with your hoof to give your next words even more emphasis: "Friends!", you start out
>Now everyone is glued to your mouth, looks of awe and excitement on their faces, fear almost entirely gone
"Do you want a leader who leads by force? Somepony who slaps you if you step a hoof out of line? These kind of ponies only have power over you if you let them!"
"I say, let's rise!", simultaniously you raise a hoof into the air, pointing skywards, "let us not stay quiet and shrink, instead stand up and help each other, unite!"
>You then point back at the crowd, "Do you see someone getting attacked? Don't walk away, get involved! Only together we can survive! Don't let him have his way with us!"
"Because in the end.... we didn't defeat these servants alone. We defeated them together, because we can defeat everyone together!"
>A final, loud stomp on the floor and your entire group breaks out in stomping and hollering
>You stand there, proud, smiling as your friends celebrate your words
>Until the door bursts open, Styx entering, wearing a face of both annoyance and anger
>"WHAT IS THIS NOISE? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?", he quickly locks eyes with you. "YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW?!"
>What do you say or do?
>>
Done for today, thanks for playing, everyone! Hope the short session wasn't too bad
>>
>>28072704
These three ponies were looking for trouble.

I believe it's resolved now.
>>
>>28072704
Look her right in the eyes and tell her that you rectified a potentially hostile encounter without resorting to violence, thus preserving the health of your compatriots.
>>
>>28072820
>her
>>
>>28074406
>>
>>28075631
One last bump before bed. Please don't let this die again.
>>
>>28075765
>>
>>28072704

Viva la revoluciĆ³n!

In all seriousness though, just say that a bunch of ponies were trying to stir shit up.
>>
bump so I have time to write
>>
>>28072745
>>28072820
>>28077154
"These three ponies over there", you point over to the bullies, "have been looking for trouble. I managed to defuse a potentially hostile encounter without resorting to violence"
>Your side stings once more and you wince, swallowing a bit of blood that has accumulated in your mouth you stand your ground, your friends behind you
>Styx takes a moment to look between the sleeping colts and then his face darkens. "What was all that noise right now. I doubt that hoof stomp come from 3 colts, especially sleeping ones"
>"You should know that I do not enjoy being lied to, got me?", he hisses, glaring at you
>It makes you terribly nervous and you feel yourself shifting from one hoof to the other slightly
"V-viva la revoluciĆ³n?", you try to lighten the mood, to which Styx' face just grows even more angry
"I mean...", you start out with clearing your throat and standing straight, "I have been trying to encourage these ponies behind me to stand up for themselves. We need to be ready when combat happens and we can only win together"
>"You must be the worst recruit we have ever had, taking yourself this important. Get of your high horse, little filly, or so help me, I will show you what it means to be a leader"
>Sorbet comes up behind you: "D-do you think talking like this is a good idea?", she whispers to you
>What do you do?
>>
>>28079577
Here's a hint, don't include joke suggestions and then punish the players for it.

Sir, I apologize.
>>
>>28079577
He's probably feeling a considerable amount of disrespect from us. We should probably apologize and stop talking ourself up around him. A more down to earth version might've been to say that we were trying to improve moral after what happened.
>>
>>28080141
>>28080226
"A-apologies sir", you say as you step back slightly, avoiding his gaze. "I was trying to improve moral after these 2 ponies scaring them"
>Styx grunts but turns around. "I don't want to hear this commotion again, you understand?", he yells before silently adding "some bats need to sleep"
>As he passes the door, a new batpony stands there, waiting. You don't recognize him, but he is quite well build, muscles on his body clearly pronounced
>He sports a dark purple mane and his fur is midnight blue. "WHAT ARE THESE SISSIES STILL STANDING HERE? I WANTED YOU OUT ON THE FIELD AN HOUR AGO"
>Most of the ponies cover their heads as the bat shouts around, even you can't help but step back
>Styx walks past the bate, whispers something into his ear and points at you before leaving the room
>"MOVE YOUR ASSES OUT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL MAKE YOU SCRUB THE ENTIRE CASTLE!"
>A few ponies dash past you into the courtyard and you follow, standing in a row with the others
>"So, you sissypants, listen up. I am General Victor and I am going to beat your asses into shape. I do not like any of you, so don't even hope for some nice treatment", he pauses to let the words sink in
>"And now, I want to know everyone's experience. YOU!", he shouts as he points at you, "you look like the weakest, most spineless here, what even made YOU think you have what it takes to be in the Lunar guard?"
>A smirk of pure malice on his face makes you feel uneasy. What experience do you have? Is he talking about fighting experience? ...Do you have what it takes to be a Lunar guard member?
>>
>>28080648
Looks like we've got the spotlight for the rest of training. The only thing noteworthy we've done was leading our comrades to freedom during that test and as for joining the guard, it'd be our very strong desire to serve Luna. So some leadership and tactical experience as well as being very loyal, not sure how to word that in a decent way though.
>>
>>28080840
>It feels like you are going to have the spotlight for the rest of today's training, this might be your way to impress Victor and Styx
>You step forward out a line a step, raise your hoof to your head in a salute and start speaking: "I have done my best to lead my comrades to freedom in the test, Sir!"
>"Yes, yes I heard of that but you know what, wimp?", he walked up to you, his face straight in yours and his burning yellow eyes staring into yours
>"I. Do. Not. CARE!", he yells straight into your face, a few drips of spit sent to your face. "You believe you are a leader? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO LEAD, WIMP!"
>He puts a hoof on your head and quickly presses your muzzle down in the dirt, the impact hurting slightly, "DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY, RIGHT NOW!"
>You immediately start doing push ups, but Victor smirks and stops you at 19. "You call THAT push ups?", he turns around to your group. "Due to your 'leader's' weak attempts at what she calls push ups"
>He takes a deep breath, "I want EVERY single one of you to do 20. SO GET DOWN TO IT! Oh, and 20 for every time I have to stop this wimp here from doing push ups wrong"
>"And now to you. 21. RIGHT THIS TIME. And explain to me what makes you think you're fit for the guard", he turns to you
>You start doing your push up once more and occasionally glance at your group. There are about 3 ponies, 2 pegasi and 1 earth pony that have absolutely no trouble finishing their push ups
>The rest of the group is not so lucky, a lot already out of breath.
>>
>>28081442
>"I have leadership and tactical experience and am quite loyal, my desire to serve Luna in every way is strong", you tell him, to which he pushes you down to the ground
>"A wimp like you? Experience? You haven't even heard of battle yet. For your high opinion of yourself, I demand another 20. And another 10 for your comrades!"
>The group groans, but they immediately get to it, and so do you. Fortunately for you, he doesn't seem to have any problem with your push ups any more
>But your sides sting and you are having a harder time than usual to breath. Maybe the punch earlier was more than just brusing?
>Victor sends you another few rounds running across the court and then lines you up again
>"So, anything else you want to say, Wimp? I'd love to torture your group some more, so decide on what you say wisely"
>What will you do?
>>
>>28081448
No, sir!
>>
Pausing here I guess. Leave feedback if you want
>>
>>28081448
"Thank you, sir. I look forward to learning everything you wish to teach me about how to better serve Luna."

After he leaves, make it clear to the rest of the fillies that we will be standing up to BULLIES, and NOT superior officers. When he yells at us it is different. He's trying to prepare us for war, not just be an ass.
>>
>>28081697
>>28081680
"No, Sir, thank you, Sir!", you respond with a salute, "I am looking forward to learning everything you wish to teach me, if it means improving my ability to serve Luna better, Sir!"
>For a moment, he looks surprised, but he quickly catches himself and returns to his serious behavior from earlier. "I advise you stay true to these words, Wimp."
>He then turns around, leaving you all in the courtyard alone, nobody really knowing what to do
>In the corner of your eyes you can see Chase though, she looks rather tired and exhausted, almost snoozing off in the shadow
>Looking around, you see most of your friends lying on the floor, panting from exhaustion
>Some seem to look at you slightly angrily, do they think you are the fault for their suffering? You aren't sure but.... are you?
"Just so you... so you know.... I won't stand up to our superior officers. It's different when he yells at us, he's trying to prepare for war, not just be an ass like these bullies"
>Some nod, but a few others roll their eyes and look away
>The pegasi and earth ponies from earlier stand there, looking almost unphased from the workout
>Should you talk to any of them? Or maybe talk to Chase? Get your sides checked?
>Or maybe you want to do something else...
>>
stopping for reals now, feedback thing still applies
>>
>>28081895
Go apologize to those who are winded, make sure they know you are there for them no matter what, and then go get your side checked.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.