[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starlight is garbage GARBAGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: FUCK YOU, BREAD.png (128KB, 453x373px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU, BREAD.png
128KB, 453x373px
Starlight is garbage
GARBAGE
>>
I dropped the show during S3 and only picked it up again a few weeks ago. Starlight's funny, especially when she struggles with being formerly evil or makes a joke about it and everyone gets uncomfortable.
>>
>>28067461
Op is simply angry, like the rest of us, because there are currently THIRTY FUCKING GLIMMER THREADS UP RIGHT NOW.
Also
>I dropped during season 3
Hello Quibble Pants
>>
>>28067513
He probably hasn't seen the new episode and doesn't understand the insult
>>
>>28067513
I don't know who that is.

If anyone I was the Trixie spammer in the General for a few months a few years ago. But I doubt anyone remembers that.
>>
>>28067593
You gone learn who he is, and he's gonna BTFO you like he did the other fans of the fandom
>>
>>28067552
>>28067593
I CALLED IT! HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>28067613
>fan of the fandom
But I'm not? I like the show for the lack of degeneracy it contains. Also it's cute like anime.
>>
>>28067626
But you say you quit during season 3, likely because of TWILICORN REEEEE.
That makes you a fan of the fandom, and a Quibble Pants
>>
File: image.png (353KB, 430x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353KB, 430x524px
>>28067626
>Lack of degeneracy
You really haven't watched since season 3, have you?
>>
>>28067643
No it was mid season, when Babs was introduced. I stopped in the middle of the episode and just stopped.

I will say I didn't like the CMC back then but after getting back into it and seeing them get their marks I was fucking crying, goddamn that was such a good episode. I wish I could have that kind of purpose in life.
>>
File: image.png (544KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
544KB, 1024x768px
>>28067655
>Dropped during the babs episode
This guy...
>>
>>28067457
No wonder why that one faggot attempted to an hero. He probably took one good look at this board, and decided to off himself.
>>
>>28067650
I will admit some of the later episodes have been slightly alarming, but it's still far better than any other western show. 1/100 on the degeneracy scale is still pretty good...
>>
File: image.png (149KB, 514x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 514x258px
>>28067729
You DON'T want degeneracy with your ponies?
You disgust me
>>
>>28067739
It's just tiring to keep seeing the same agenda pushed EVERYWHERE at all times. It's refreshing to just see some ponies solving friendship problems and singing songs.
>>
>>28067786
Which agenda?
>>
>>28067802
I'm gonna leave /pol/ in /pol/. It's offtopic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.