[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daring Do thread #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 16

File: image.png (537KB, 1024x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
537KB, 1024x1773px
Because you guys keep letting it die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZhF_98cIc
>>
This just goes to show how good Daring Do actually is; she survives impossible odds, and you Cabalniggers can't keep a thread alive.
>>
>>28067296
It's hard to keep it alive against Glimmerspam.
>>
>>28067296
w..wheres your bra, bra?
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 1024x1065px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181KB, 1024x1065px
>>28068020
She doesn't wear one. It...gets in the way
>>
File: oh thats lewd.png (77KB, 410x317px) Image search: [Google]
oh thats lewd.png
77KB, 410x317px
>>28068058
>>
File: image.png (530KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
530KB, 1024x768px
>>28068064
Pants are also not an option
>>
File: image.png (716KB, 4736x4341px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
716KB, 4736x4341px
I want to cum inside Daring Do
>>
File: 1215272.png (597KB, 3416x3288px) Image search: [Google]
1215272.png
597KB, 3416x3288px
>>28067296
>#2
>it's actually like the 5th in under a month
kek

You could at least link the previous thread so people can read the running green. Use something like this in the next thread:

Previous thread: >>27991727

Current writefag:
RPNewSkies !RJIRfpSx66
http://pastebin.com/2YM6jstk
>>
>>28068505
good stuff
>>
>>28068449
Who doesn't?
>>
File: image.png (245KB, 828x964px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245KB, 828x964px
>>
File: 1469107037542.jpg (121KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1469107037542.jpg
121KB, 1024x1152px
>>28068505
Alright i'm back bitches, after like my 3rd time being gone for a day or two, but i've been writing in my spare time at work, so i plan on dumping at least 10+ updates, within the next few hours
>>
File: image.png (358KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358KB, 1280x720px
Let's discuss Daring Do's fetish for being captured some more
>>
File: tmg-facebook_share.jpg (86KB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-facebook_share.jpg
86KB, 1400x934px
>>28072381
>I'm not completely sure if i had became unconscious or not, although i do know for sure that i spent a fair amount of time sprung out of the floor on top of several razor sharp shards of glass
>Eventually, the strength i needed to make it to my hooves came to fruition
>As fast as a pony who had just plummeted around 20 stories and subsequently crashed through a wall of glass could, I get my bearings by investigating the hollow room I fell into it
>It's not exactly the easiest feat to determine what the room's purpose is; my best guess is an abandoned observation area
>it's almost completely cleared out, in fact the only things left on the cold concrete floors are the shattered bits of glass from the window and a good amount of rubble originating from what seems to be a massive hole blown into the walls of the bunker
>This hole momentarily grabs my attention, but not for longer than a moment, it wasn't exactly important all things considered
>Instead I turn my attention to the hallway behind me
>Without another beat, I levitate the gun out of my saddle bag and put it promptly in front of me taking a few quickly paced steps down towards the hallway
>As the I passed though the threshold separating the observation wing from the snakelike tunnels, I noticed another oddity to add to the already growing list
>In the seams of the half circle entrance to the hallway there was a layer of thick steel, that I immediately knew as blast doors
>Probably nothing important to keep note of, but an odd sight nevertheless
>Anyways, I begin slowly down the dimly lit all concrete corridor, systems of water pipes above leaked phosphatic water from above and live electrical wires buzzed softly from within the confines of metal conduits that snaked across the ceiling and walls
>At the end of the 40 yard tunnel came an intersection where artificial light poured subtlety into the hallway that beforehand, seemed only lit by the natural light of the outside
>>
>>28073126
>Thats where i'm headed then, that's probably where my friends are
>With every step closer, an odd sensation tingles my horn, causing it to feel as if it was all pins and needles, this feelingly is also accompanied with a subtle yet piercing ringing in my ears
>It's nothing too annoying, but something was definitely interfering with the Magic field in the area
>It not until I turn the corner that I get a glimpse at exactly what is causing the interference
>A substantially smaller room than the observation, but far more interesting and furnished
>There were graphing machines, machines for measuring seismic activity, machines that emitted and received radio signals, and many more that i haven't even seen before, but foremost importantly in the room was what was on the center desk
>It was beyond my belief, but when you're face to face it's hard to deny the visible
>Half the Mages core, or so i presume based on the stories told of it's appearance,
>A stone half circle rune with a special jewel inside, the same jewel said to have been crafted with the magic Starswirl the Bearded and the half sister of Celestia and Luna, Penumbra Eclipse
>2 sisters, 2 halves, and what makes it odd to see a half here, is that one can't work without the other
>But something much worse is at play, and based on what i know about this type of magic, it's easy to sense
>The magic on the inside, it's not dormant, asleep like it should be; it's awake, it's thinking, but even worse, it's suffering, it's dying, like it's starving, and the ringing in my ears and tingling in my horns, the interference, it was the core, it was seemingly crying out for help.
>Infatuated with the present situation, i begin to levitate the core, hoping to be able to manipulate it to further understand the situation
“Kenny, I Wouldn't do that if i were you”
>>
>>28073336
>Perhaps with a bit too much haste, i drop the core and whip the levitated gun towards the direction of the voice
>To my genuine relief it was Daring, all fine, not a scratch apparently, even after the incident that took place, although something was noticeably off
>”Daring, what happened back there are you alright?”
>Naturally i lower the gun so that it was levitating pointed downwards and close to my side
“Ken, I-”
>Before there was time for a reaction, another firearm levitates out of the blind spot created by the intersection in the corridor
>Re-entering the flight or flight mentality, the my own gun reenters the air pointed right at the hand holding the gun at daring
“Move at all, and i'll kill her”
>there's a slight pause between the statements of the unseen male pony
“Put the gun down”
>”Where are the rest of them?”
“Ken, it's okay”
>Daring explains with a less than enthusiastic tone, before the unseen unicorn demands again
“I said drop it”
>“Where are they?”
“Do you want her to die? I said drop the gun”
>”I’m not dropping anything!”
>all the while were yelling back and forth daring had been trying to get my attention, and once she did, she kept pointing her eyes up towards her forhead and mouthing a certain word
>Pulps
>Pulls
>Pulse
>Pulse!
>After i get on the same page with her, I immediately do what she was suggesting, casting a spell amplifying the magical field around me, and as expected the sudden change in the magical field led to the core to react with a pulse of it's own
>However the pulse emitted from the core was a hundred times stronger than mine, so strong it caused my magic and subsequently the other unicorns magic to surge and naturally became so strong its impossible to hold
>Both guns hit the floor as my entire body reels from the shock wave, it felt like i was thinking a thousand thoughts all at once
>Before i had time to recover daring was already handling the situation with the unicorn
>>
File: 1435765124492.gif (1MB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1435765124492.gif
1MB, 500x369px
>>28073520
Alright, that's all i'm gonna post for a while (maybe for today, it all depends) I wanna do a little thinking about where i'm taking the story from here, but i'd say we're a good 1/4 in maybe less in, I have 3 major events planned, this whole bunker thing is one

But it would be super cool if i could hear some feedback from ya'll on how you're liking it so far, it's actually one of the first times i've attempted to write in 1st person, instead of the standard self insert 2nd person so if i'm doing stuff good/bad weather it be story wise or writing wise, it'd be great to know!
also side note, the pastebin has been updated!
http://pastebin.com/2YM6jstk
>>
File: image.png (149KB, 514x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149KB, 514x258px
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 236x295px
>>
>>28075956
>>
File: image.png (557KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>28073621
I'm liking it.
>>
Can we ban the guy who keeps putting humans in the OP?

Human pictures are on the filter for like 99% of the users, but the OP just won't stop doing it.
>>
>>28081582
This is a Daring Do thread, keep your hooves vs no hooves it of it
>>
>>28081582
I can confirm this is a real problem, because exactly this happened to me like three threads ago.

Maybe you hadn't thought of it, OP, but if you start the thread with a human pic, many people will think it's an EqG thread or something and will just ignore it.
>>
>>28082406
*out
>>
>>28082406
This is >>28082407 again. This is not about >hooves or >no hooves. Post whatever you want IN the thread, but the OP pic shouldn't be a human.
>>
>>28082424
Who gives a damn if it's a human pic, it's Daring Do all the same
>>
>>28082440
People will gloss over the thread without knowing its daring do/ they'll have it filtered
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.