[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thunder storm out my window

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

Hello /mlp/, it's been a while.

My name is irrelevant up to this point, but honestly. I'm standing on my last leg. I've been suffering from suicidal depression for quite some time. All in which has contributed to at least two suicide attempts in my life. One involved myself slitting my wrists and nearly striking a vein in the process in front of my own mother, and another involving an overdose of 40 Coricidin Cough and Cold pills and 1/4 of a bottle of wine in my system when I put myself in cardiac arrest of 185bpm. Now I'm not indeed an attention seeker by all means, but personally I'm at a point in my life where I feel completely worthless and not worth anyone's time.

This has been ongoing for all of my life and I know I'm better than this, but I feel the depression has taken me too far. I cry every night to the thoughts of never manning up and taking action for my emotions, but the "possibility" of such a foretold fairy tale remains bleak and empty. It's to a point so severe that I nearly committed an act I could never see myself to carry out unless I was intoxicated. Now...I really have no clue where to go. I've tried suicide hotlines, I have therapy sessions on a regular basis, and prescribed Wellbutrin, but all three leave me hopeless.

I honestly don't have a clue who to turn to up to this point. I've had a very dark and fucked up life not even worth mentioning, but there's days I wish the whole world would understand my chapters. I need inspiration at this very moment. I need just one glimmer of hope that I'll come out of the fog and cut through all of the caution tape that surrounds myself and well-being. If anyone that is suffering the same fate out there. My god...please hang in there. Because I truly don't know how to cope anymore. I love you guys. Please...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyCWuGQmE5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvMeOllo_Vo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkhY4YXX6x4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGBM5vWiBLo
>>
>>28065686
tl;dr
>>
File: 1464475572236.png (732KB, 1212x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1464475572236.png
732KB, 1212x1038px
>>28065686
No one fucking cares, you cockgargling faggot, this isn't webMD or your personal blog.

Fuck off, OD on flintstone kids vitamins, I don't care.
Delete this.
>>
Go to ponychan. They'll give you sympathy over there.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160803_1.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160803_1.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
I fucked up. It wont stop.
>>
>>28065765
Nice makeup display.
>>
>>28065790
Seriously. What the fuck. I'm getting scared.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160803_2.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160803_2.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
I'm getting dizzy and I'm trying to keep coherent. For the love of god what the fuck.
>>
>>28065813
Do a flip.
>>
I need a hospital. Holy fuck.
>>
>>28065849
You need a kick in the vagina you little faggot.
>>
>>28065813
If this is real, call a damn ambulance man!
>>
>>28065819
This isn't funny. I'M FREAKING THE MOTHER FUCKING OUT RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160803_3.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160803_3.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>28065855
They'll lock me in the fucking loony bin and I've already been there TWICE. HELL NO. I think it's stopping but I still feel fucking dizzy like I'm about to die.
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 500x400px
>>28065849
If this is real, and I highly doubt it is. Go to the hospital, get some help, talk to a family member
Don't be the guy that spent his last moments posting on here
>>
>>28065859
Oh, ok.

Just pretend I believe you then.
>>
>>28065875
Going now. Fuck this. I'm scared for once in my life.
>>
>>28065884
Thanks for making this shitty thread we're stuck with now.

Hope you die on the way you fucking faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 600x474px
>>28065868
What's the matter, I thought you wanted to die?
No? Then don't run a blade down your arms, you actual fool.
>>
File: DO IT.png (161KB, 443x449px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.png
161KB, 443x449px
>>28065849
do it to your throat you pussy
>>
>>28065892
I'm gay and this is exaclt why I want to kill myself. I'm not natural.
>>
You didn't cut yourself right. You're not going to die. Now clean yourself up.
>>
>>28065948
There's no such thing as natural
>>
>>28065686
OP, just stop.
Get off the internet.
Put the knife down.
Call a trusted friend/family member, and get some help.
>>
>>28065948
You don't get a pass for being a special snowflake and claiming protected species status because you're a faggot.

I thought you said you were fucking off anyway.
>>
>>28065970
Fuck the hospital. Seriously fuck it. I'm working on cleaning myself up and the bleeding is starting to stop, but I still feel so confused. It's these stupid pills they make me take and I can't take it anymore. They're making me impulsive.
>>
>>28065686
Don't even bother OP. You might as well just do it. The real world is hell and it always will be. Educational systems are fucking awful. Private schools, public schools and college even the level of degree really want. To be really honest I really don't give a shit who dies wins or not die anymore. I have no friends and I have a fucking slut she is so called my gf that gives me sextjobs once in a while and it feels like nothing ever changes in me. It's a long ride to even bare even for my time and I just wanna forcefully do it. I don't care about being a criminal or a homeless person anymore I wanna become somebody in my life and I'm sick of the fucking right answers people give out. It sickens me to the point where I just wanna start a killstreak for no apparent reason just to show people how scary I really am. Fuck this generation, fuck Microsoft, fuck Apple, fuck the EULA & TOS bullshit. It's infuriating. People don't need this kind of dispilcine. Rules everywhere. It's fucking enough! No one cares about your struggles or mines. Just fuck off and leave me alone faggot. I wish you just die just by seeing you face.
>>
Update:
I'm talking to close friends right now. My wound is healing somewhat, but I know the main problem. Pharmaceuticals...They force me to take them, but look what the hell I'm doing to myself. I can't believe I took it this far. Anti-depressants my fucking ass.
>>
File: 1251234852167.png (373KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1251234852167.png
373KB, 1800x1350px
>>28066340
>>
>>28065686
Timestamp or gtfo
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.