[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Episode ideas you want to see. CMC learn about swears or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 41524814.png (767KB, 1261x891px) Image search: [Google]
41524814.png
767KB, 1261x891px
ITT: Episode ideas you want to see.

CMC learn about swears or whatever the Equestrian varient is, shinanigans ensues. Pinkie gets involved and swears like a sailor.

Episode ends with the CMC getting spanked by Cheerilee

Pic unrelated
>>
>>28061997
Somebody here liked Dexter's lab too much, I guess.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>28061997
>>
>>28061997
I want Nyx to become canon.
>>
File: Dreamjob.png (536KB, 1144x2648px)
Dreamjob.png
536KB, 1144x2648px
>>28061997
This but child-friendly, OP
>Implying this can be child friendly
>>
>>28061997
diamond dogs needing the help of rarity to find a special kind of gem to heal/save/make life more comfortable, but they are too scared to ask
>>
File: SpiketamaColored.png (731KB, 1000x1334px)
SpiketamaColored.png
731KB, 1000x1334px
Spike starts to write a story for a comic book idea, but Twilight knows that he needs help. So the mane 6 start to help him out:
Rarity with the suit for the hero and villian, Twilight with writing-techniques
Rainbow Dash suggesting combat styles
AJ with landscapes
Pinkie Pie with how characters behave and develop
and Fluttershy with fantasy animals

Lesson: ''Don't do everything by yourself'' I guess
>>
An episode where Applejack isn't a "Silly Pony", and is actually worth something.

Maybe along the lines of a battle, and her constructive skills and strength can be used to their fullest. AJ has so much wasted potential, yet she's a main character.

Either this, or an episode about AJ's parents and what happened.
>>
>>28062135
PLEASE SEND THIS TO A FUCKING WRITER
>>
>>28062200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NUgUu2_gBc

Man, what a silly pony.
>>
File: 1465152659620.png (344KB, 1024x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1465152659620.png
344KB, 1024x1202px
>>28061997
Zephyr gets appointed princess of Ponyville for a week by Celestia(Who thinks he's the best for the job for some funny reason I didn't think of yet) while Twilight is away on important princess business.
>>
>>28062239
>Zephyr at your service
>>
>>28062135
Wrong, the lesson should be "Learn not to tell your friends everything you want to do, cause they won't probably shut their yap about it, ever"
>>
>>28062247
Well fuck there goes that idea.
>>
>>28062270
my idea*

:^)
>>
>>28061997
Rainbow Dash meets a stallion (that creates trails of fire and can do a fiery sonic boom without a sweat) that is actually much faster than her and better than her, forcing her to swallow her pride and admit she's not the greatest.
>>
>>28063101
Eh. More of a physical fact rather than a "moral"

Probably 5/10 EP
>>
>>28061997
So you're what, 12?
>>
Submarine episode with Red October (The novel. Not the poor excuse for a movie adaption) and Beatles references. And pirates. And it's also more than one episode long.
>>28062200
AJ is the engineer behind the submarine and is the captain because TS is for some reason not as suitable for the job. Ponk makes Star Trek references at the beginning of the second episode by stealing Appul's seat when she isn't looking and doing a captain's log thing. The command deck of the sub is reminiscent of the Enteprise's bridge. The sub is based on a barrel of cider. The 6 go after the pirates because they took something. I dunno, maybe the party cannon cuz they liked the A E S T H E T I C S. What do you guys think would go well in an episode like this?
>>
>>28061997
I wanna see Celestia go evil, She spends all day micromanaging the lives of a bunch of retards that are incapable of making simple decisions on there own who are never satisfied. On top of that every five minutes a new apocalypse is happening to threaten her kingdom that she has to deal with and be constantly vigilant for.

One day she can't take it anymore and decided to just assume direct control of everything removing free will and become a dictator so she can sort out everyone lives and protect them at the same time.

Being the ultimate chess master I'd like her to defeat Luna, capture Twilight there by dividing the elements and isolate the crystal empire. Twilight would cure her by arranging a feint last desperate assault by the other elements to get to her but this would be smoke screen for her secret weapon, the second set of elements in the other world led by Sunset Shimmer.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.