[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who actually owns a pony or a horse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: large.png (772KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
772KB, 1280x930px
Can you ride it? Do you keep it in your house? Please tell me.
>>
>>28060411
But they aren't real, anon.
>>
File: 214341421.png (124KB, 597x1024px) Image search: [Google]
214341421.png
124KB, 597x1024px
Anyone wanna trade?
>>
I own one horse and train a few others for a friend. I used to do this full time as a profession for around 12 years so I've ridden and trained somewhere around 400-500 horses in my life. I don't own a barn or any land, I keep my horse at a boarding facility.
>>
I have 4, one of which, a nice palomino, stays at a friend's.
Yeah, I can ride them, well except the miniature for obvious reasons.
I live on a rather small, but still decent sized piece of land so they room to graze and shit, all fenced in.

And before you ask, no, I don't fuck them.
>>
>>28060476
Do you fuck them?
>>
If you could, would you own a horse?
>>
File: An oc to surpass Nyx.png (996KB, 2257x2067px) Image search: [Google]
An oc to surpass Nyx.png
996KB, 2257x2067px
>>28060432
Sure.
>>
>>28062730
I take it back. Even a Crystal-Tatzlpony satyr Nyx would be less cancer than Flurry in her base form.
>>
>>28061527
I surely would.
>>
>>28061527
I wouldn't want to own a horse, but going out for riding a few times a month would be swell.
>>
>>28063502
>I wouldn't want to own a horse
why not
>>
>>28064284
expeeeeeensive
>>
>>28064298
If they're healthy, they really aren't that much more than a lot of other pets. Oats are cheap if you buy them in 80 lbs bags, and you should be able to make hay last. But the problem is acquiring hay locally if you aren't near rural areas.

Now if they have medical issues, then it becomes expensive because that requires large animal vets to come visit, and they charge a lot.
>>
>>28064298
So you want to own a horse, you just don't have the means to do so.
>>
>>28060411
I've been riding horses since I was 8 and while I don't own any I take regular lessons and I know how to properly care for the animals.
>>
>>28064284
Lot of responsibility.
I mean sure I could outsource the caring and work to a riding school, but that shit's expensive as fuck.
If I would do this shit on my own I would have to own/rent a slice of land, have proper shelter, source for clean water (not gonna haul that shit), hay (don't want that horse getting colic).
And a bunch of other small things.
Its a lot of work or a lot of money.
>>
>>28064316
>Now if they have medical issues, then it becomes expensive
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/712244/
>>
>>28064344
But then you won't have a horse anymore.
Horses themselves are expensive as fuck too.
>>
>>28064390
Is repairing a horse generally more or less expensive than buying a new one?
>>
>>28064414
Less expensive, a cheap horse is like 2k.
>>
>>28064337
Forgot to mention that its important to have a buddy for the horse, this is easily done when throwing money to a riding school, but when your doing this shit on your own you gotta throw a suitable animal to your horse (something in the sense of another horse, donkey or goat.)
>>
>>28064476
Goats are cheap as shit too.
>>
I dont need one of my own. my neighbor has two that I can feed pet and love
>>
>>28064674
>feed and pet and """love"""
>>
>>28061527
i'd fucking love too
>>
File: goat snoozes on horse.webm (356KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
goat snoozes on horse.webm
356KB, 490x360px
>>28060411
>Can you ride it?
One of them yes, the others, no. They're not trained well enough.
>Do you keep it in your house?
What? No.

Also, echoing to what >>28060476 said, I don't fuck them or have any desire to. I do find them very cute though, which less horse-inclined people have a hard time understanding.

My only guess is because they find them unpredictable. And while strange horses certainly can be, over time, you learn to predict just how your own horses will react in certain situations.

Plus mine are really friendly, and will actively try to avoid running you over if they're bolting about.
>>
I don't understand how someone who posts on /mlp/ and owns horses can not be interested in fucking them.
>>
>>28065672
>That vid
>That friendship
Muh heart
>>
>>28061527
Definitely, I'd even buy it a stable and stuff.
My neighbors own horses, so they could help.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.