[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FimFiction thread - Now with 66% more neglecting to start a new thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 500
Thread images: 77

File: DSC02392.jpg (36KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02392.jpg
36KB, 300x240px
ITT: Darf pulls a bleedin, In retaliation bleedin pulls a darf, You've already read all of the good HiEs so stop asking for more, writing a story about foreigners who immigrate to equestria in search of a better life but decide to blow up train stations instead, rereading a story for the ninth time in the vain hope that it may be continued at some point, voicefag would apparently rather tend to his mother than read terrible shit for one complete strangers amusement, fanfiction is slowly dying because people are becoming illiterate, researching vegetable growth seasons for your fic, twilights parents have more sex than everyone else in equestria combined, daily updating stories will be the death of fimfiction, needing fancy text editors because you have no attention span, battle saddles being used unironically outside of FoE, yet more fucking horse guns, farmer warriors, and no one else could be bothered to make a new thread before the last one 404'd

Tired of cockamamie excuses to insert guns into equestria? Still waiting for something worth up voting? Well, we've compiled the best of the worst in order to bring you our absolute average!

>FiMFiction Starter Kit (recommended fics):
Winners:
http://i.imgur.com/vuTA7EN.png
List of nominees by category:
http://mlp-fanfics.herokuapp.com/

>How do I write fanfiction?
Ezn’s guide - http://eznguide.neocities.org/
Politics and the English Language - http://www.orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/
Vhatug's tips for anatomically correct clop - http://pastebin.com/g4VpEg4f
Setting a story in motion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufO8LbwTdu0

>Can you pre-read my story?
Post it on Google Docs with inline comments enabled and give us a link. Someone will take a look at it eventually.

>Reviews and riffs:
http://pastebin.com/u/notkickass222urmom

>Voiceguy's readings:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt68MpmvEketmqOdHncHI2w

Old thread:>>27980034
>>
>>28058668
It's kinda fascinating what lies under the skin
>>
>>28058668
that decapitated, skinned horse needs to find a better dentist.
>>
page 10
>>
File: EquestriaGirl.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
EquestriaGirl.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>28058668
Welp, so much for this thread.
>>
>>28059822
>filename
not EquestriaGril
>>
>MLP Time Loops just dropped a 75k word update

Why do I continue to torment myself with this fic? Every update the quality seems to get worse.
>>
File: fility.png (186KB, 1366x685px) Image search: [Google]
fility.png
186KB, 1366x685px
>>28058634
what do u anons and filthy casuals think of my addiction?
>>
>>28060278
>a 75k word update
well at least that was spread between 5 chapters so it could have been worse
>>
File: my read later.png (204KB, 1366x678px) Image search: [Google]
my read later.png
204KB, 1366x678px
>>28060299
my read later that i have not got around to cleaning it out
>>
>>28060299
>favorites
>having unread chapters
how can something be your favorite if you havent finished it?
how can you have 600+ favorites?
words have meaning anon.
>>
>>28060299
>a writers first attempt at fiction that includes shoutouts to other autistic works that has an error in the fucking title

>in your 'best stories' folder

nigga you terribad at trolling
>>
>>28060322
its actually pretty good anon
>>
File: notifications.png (10KB, 622x43px) Image search: [Google]
notifications.png
10KB, 622x43px
Who else here doesn't give a shit about notifications? I get 1000+ per day, so I've just given up.
Bet you can't beat this.
>>
>>28060309
>All those ellipses
Jesus christ.
>>
>>28061024
with everything else going on there the ellipses are what bother you?
>>
I need everyone in this thread to call me the biggest faggot.

Why? I watched the new season of South Park, and Craig X Tweek was my favorite episode.

Anyway, here's the first chapter of >>28060309
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycsbG_mLCY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>28062526
>I watched the new season of South Park
Who would've guessed the resident tripfag watches South Park?

Everyone. Because needless tripfags are all children.
>>
>>28058634
Who wants to read a "ponification" of WFB? The concept came to me after playing Total War Warhammer.
>the Empire is a land of Griffons, worshiping the Cult of Thunderclaw and grimly holding the line against Discord and his never ending Barbarian hordes.
>Brettonians are Pegasi. Weird Ponies live deep within the Everfree and serve the Lady of the Lake (three guesses on who she is)
>Estalians are greasy fat Donks screwing up everyone's orders at Burrito Bell
>Tileans are Minotaurs
>The Skaven are unchanged
>Chaos worshipers are basically a horde of viking feral Mud Ponies, Yaks, Buffalo, corrupted Unicorns, Smurfs and whatever Discord throws into the fray this week.
>Unicorns are High Elves, total dicks. Especially Twilight.
>Bat Ponies are the Dark Elves, having chosen to follow Nightmare Moon long ago. Edgelords all, especially Scootaloo
>Greenskins are Changelings
>Vampires are edgy fruit bats
>Mud Ponies have been restored to their proper position in polite society and are serving their masters as the Peasants of the land
>Zebras beez squatting in the Southlands doing shieet only a Zigga could think up
>>
>>28062999
>Who wants to read a "ponification" of WFB?
Why wouldn't I just read Warhammer instead?
>>
looks like you need a bump lads
>>
File: 11223.png (2KB, 202x42px) Image search: [Google]
11223.png
2KB, 202x42px
>>28060790
Damn, and I thought I was high.
>>
>>28060790
>>28063964
do you people follow everyone you come across, track everything or what?
>>
>spixe x maneiac clop
>uninteresting
>uninteresting
>silly
>r63 twining incestfic
>eqg
>futa pinkie x twilight
>crap
>stupid crap
>more crap
exactly what Id expect from the feature box
>>
page 10
>>
Finally finished https://www.fimfiction.net/story/238523/a-dangerous-sparkle.

It was... okay. The gist of the story is that Twilight and Spike get sucked into the Ponyfinder setting, which is a pretty typical Pathfinder/DnD setting, and proceed to have various adventures with some new characters from the Ponyfinder setting and later some of the Mane 6.

The story reads very much like someone actually played a campaign, then wrote up the notes as a story. It's very obvious that the story is split into individual quests, some of which advance some main plot and some that are just fillers, the kind of random encounter you'd expect in a TTRGP campaign. There's also more effort/writing put into the stuff in between quests (buying magic items, studying new spells, training skills, etc.) than in a game. The fight scenes are also written in terms of rounds, not explicitly, but enough to feel weird at times.

Character wise, it's a bit hit-and-miss. The Ponyfinder characters are all pretty interesting and well-developed, while the Mane 6 are kind of spotty. Applejack, Rainbow, Spike, and Pinkie are written well, Fluttershy and Twilight are written okay, and Rarity's characterization gets pretty butchered, almost as bad as Loyal screwed it up in Archmage. There's also a bit of issue involving the Equestrian characters reactions to violence/death, with them seemingly getting over it a few minutes after their first fight then Twilight randomly angsting about it near the end.

The author also makes some very questionable choices regarding plot and characters starting about halfway through the story. I can't really say anything without spoiling it, but it does at one point involve introducing the OC of one of his Patreon supporters, which doesn't go as terribly as you'd think, but it doesn't exactly go well either.

Still, if you're the type who enjoys reading pulpy fantasy adventure stories like Eragon or some of the /tg/ writefag stuff, you'll probably enjoy this story.
>>
>>28066498
(continued)

Also, no prior knowledge of Ponyfinder is necessary (I didn't have any and I was fine), but some knowledge of DnD/Pathfinder mechanics and fluff will probably make the story a lot easier to understand, since a lot of elements are pulled from those games.

TL;DR: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/238523/a-dangerous-sparkle is basically Fallout: Equestria but with Pathfinder/DnD rather than Fallout 3.
>>
>>28060314
>if you havent finished it?
Way back when, favorites and tracking were merged together because of Knighty being a faggot. As a result, when most people "favorited" a story, it simply meant they were tracking it for updates.

Only recently, with bookshelves, has tracking been reintroduced and I'm sure very few people have bothered sifting through their favorites to put tracking stories back in the tracking section. I know I haven't.

>>28060790
I'm only in groups and follow authors I care about, so I always check my notifications.

>>28066498
>introducing the OC of one of his Patreon supporters
I'm so glad I never bothered with that story, because this would have rustled me worse than a dozen fanfic justice systems ever could.
>>
>>28066498
>The author also makes some very questionable choices regarding plot and characters starting about halfway through the story
did it start getting retardedly grimderpish? or canon characters start acting completely batshit but no one calls them out on it?

>>28066997
>I'm so glad I never bothered with that story
ive got it and its sequel shelved but never had any intention of reading them. Silvers other series put me off of that guy completely
>>
page 10
>>
>>28067660
Oh, I'm just here, watching the destruction from my computer screen. As generals become stagnant and glimmer posting goes rampant.

Popcorn never tasted so good.
>>
>>28058634
Finally, a decent OP.
If only you used a less overused pic.
>>
>>28062662
Hey, the new seasons are alright.
>>
>>28067886
Eh. I only have like 4 or 5 pics i use for these threads. I used rhe foal reading a magazine last thread i made and no one ever wants to see the levar burton pic ever again
>>
>>28067905
regardless of content, you can almost always tell who made the thread by what pic they use since every op pic has been in use for ages
>>
>>28068055
I mean, we all have some overlapping pictures.
>>
>>28064498
I follow 150 people and 50 people follow me. I'm in 220~ groups. I'm also the founder of a group with 800~ people. About 500 fav'd stories, too.

Shameless group advertising: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/202941/the-group-where-the-human-isnt-a-doormat
Yes, I know the front page is a mess.
>>
>>28068720
>the-group-where-the-human-isnt-a-doormat
so an entire group featuring assertive, prophecied hero of legend, harem running self inserts, eh?
>>
>>28068720
group stories rated by dislikes. fucking hell i dont know why i find that hilarious but i do
>>
>>28069100
Yeah, pretty much. There are some good ones, though.
>>
>>28068720
>>28069100
So literally every single self-insert in existence? "Doormats" are usually actually realistic characters.
>>
>>28069214
Maybe if you insert yourself into their place, bud. Usually people don't cower and run in fear from the sight of a knee-high pastel pony.
>>
>>28069225
>evil guy wrecks character's shit
>literally no chance of winning
>I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!
>win
This is the kind of main character you like.
>>
>>28069214
Let me guess, you also go into the slave pony threads & other power-play threads. I'd bet you like BDSM, too.
>>
>>28069236
>>28069225
>The group for all those times you go "What? He gave up? Wretched coward!" or "Why didn't he rip that guy's throat out with his teeth?". -Bronzer :P
>>
>>28069235
ah yes the animu protagonist

>>28069242
well to be fair i have seen plenty of fics where the guy just wanted to play vidya and jerk off yet somehow wound up as supreme commander of pony armies despite having no qualifications or interest in the position so i guess i can understand wanting a human with balls
>>
>>28069257
>so i guess i can understand wanting a human with balls
So do I, but it has to make sense and be done well. Otherwise you end up with hot garbage, like 70% of HiE protagonists.
>>
>>28067157
>did it start getting retardedly grimderpish? or canon characters start acting completely batshit but no one calls them out on it?

A little bit of those two things. Twilght dies and they spend an arc trying to revive her, and Rainbow gets her wing ripped off during a money fight and they have to go on a quest to fix that. While Twilight is dead, Rarity steals her love interest then refuses to help restore Twilight because she wants to stay with her boytoy or something. Then the Patreon OC gets added and starts bogging down the story with pointless romantic subplots involving him and Sonata. All in all, the second half of the story could have been better handled.
>>
>>28069467
yeah that sounds like david silvers work. take a somewhat clever and original idea, then turn it on its head, kill off a couple of the semi-likeable characters and give the survivors a pass on being insane.

it doesnt sound as bad as the clueless series, but still pretty shit
>>
>>28069265
At the very, very least, my group was some degree of quality control.

Also, at least it's not HaS/HaM, or 'Humans Who Aren't Little Bitches'.
>>
>>28069242
Do you see the ':P' on the end?
He's obviously joking.
>>
>>28069642
Emoticons lost their meaning long ago. Normies only care about emojis now.
Also, it's a part of his nickname.
>>
>>28069652
No, it's not.
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Bronzer
>>
well how about that
>>
>>28069959
Fucking finally
>>
>>28069974
of course now I have to reread the last 4-5 chapters because I barely remember what was going on
>>
dude glimmer lmao
>>
>>28070300
hahaha guys check this out
[something to do with light and stars] [something to do with light]
lmao don't even worry coming up with names anymore haha just use this who the fuck gives a shit about this show anymore????
>>
So, who here ordered a physical copy of The Luna Cypher?
>>
WHY DO WE LOVE PAGE 10?
>>
>>28072053
Cause page 10 loves us
>>
Writefag Guild here, don't mind me, just need to use your shower
>>
>>28072953
I thought you guys were dead.
>>
>>28073485
Nope, we just have slow days more often than not
>>
>>28070899
I'd only have a physical copy of that as a backup in case I ran out of toilet paper.

I would only have quality literature taking space upon my bookshelf
>>
>>28070899
Damn right I did
>>
Just dropping by to give you dorks a courtesy bump.
>>
>>28068720
>The Group Where the Human Isn't a Doormat
Why would you want to catalog every single HiE story?

>>28069225
>knee-high pastel pony
I don't think we've had a "how tall are ponies?" debate yet, so here's pic related.

>>28069257
>supreme commander of pony armies
>tfw there will never be a "Chairman of the Joint Chiefs dies in a crash and goes to Equestria" story
>>
>>28075617
>Why would you want to catalog every single HiE story?
No ive seen plenty where the human just takes it like the beta bitch he is

>tfw there will never be a "Chairman of the Joint Chiefs dies in a crash and goes to Equestria" story
there probably is actually. and no the ponies never draft anyone competent or qualified to lead their armies. they use the guy with a juggalo t shirt and an ipod full of linkin parks greatest hits to lead their army
>>
Their pussies are at the perfect height for fucking while kneeling. The Princess can be done while standing or while slightly bending the knees.

So when you're railing Rarity from the back, she should be about nipple-high on you.
>>
>>28070899
Isn't the Luna Cypher EVEN WORSE than Celestia Code? Why would you even?
>>
>>28074183
Mate, from what I've seen, your fast days are slower than our slow days.
Thanks for the clop guide, though, it looks really good in our OP.
>>
>>28075959
This man is giving us the answers we care about.
Anyone have that human dick/pony dick analysis/comparison? The one with Fluttershy shouting HOT MONKEY DICK?
>>
five hour bump
>>
>>28077422
Do not fret, my child. I was watching that page counter like a hawk.
>>
>>28075053
>that center alignment
It'll never stop haunting my subconscious mind.
>>
>>28075617
I remember someone making a different chart because that one didn't take into account the tilt of the candy cane.

Sadly I never saved it.
>>
>>28077768
is volume 3 a completely different font or just a different font size?
>>
>>28077874
You mean on the cover?
Because that title uses a completely different font.
>>
>>28077874
shit Vol 3 is smaller altogether. everything looks lined up on the right side but its visibly offset on the left
>>
>>28077887
yeah. even ignoring the content of those books that pic is a damned soup sandwich
>>
>>28077874
>>28077887
>>28077889
Everything regarding Living the Dream is wrong.
>>
File: ponyg.png (205KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ponyg.png
205KB, 600x400px
>>28077915
heresy.
>>
File: Angry Horse Noises.gif (870KB, 304x336px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Horse Noises.gif
870KB, 304x336px
>>28077952
>>
File: Shrugpony_dr_whooves.png (50KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
Shrugpony_dr_whooves.png
50KB, 945x945px
>>28077967
>>
File: Trigger.png (527KB, 820x613px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger.png
527KB, 820x613px
>>28078003
This is what I get for thinking LtD was behind me.
>>
File: lance-facehoofing.gif (1MB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
lance-facehoofing.gif
1MB, 500x478px
>>28078027
his photobucket is still up, public, and chock full of more autism than i can handle on my own. are you a bad enough dude to check out kickass222urmoms artwork?
http://s1094.photobucket.com/user/kurtisawsome/library/
>>
>>28078027
it will haunt you until your dying day. at which point God will give you the option of going to heaven, hell, or the little girls fantasy world of your choosing
>>
>>28078027
That really should've said "You just TRIGGERED my VICTIM card" or something similar
>>
>>28078066
I'd never noticed Applejack's dislocated shoulders before.
>>
>>28078050
What's up with that "Silver Shade Mafia"?
>>
>>28078098
No, she has legit PTSD due to her traumatic experiences reading other people's WRONG OPINIONS on twitter.
>>
>>28078105
thats why shes up on 2 legs, to because of the pain inflicted when she stands on all 4 legs

>>28078111
dunno. must be for a game or something. theres a couple pages of some zombie looking game in there too
>>
File: It'll never end..png (143KB, 926x809px) Image search: [Google]
It'll never end..png
143KB, 926x809px
For reasons beyond my understanding, (probably my inner sadist) I checked kickass's user page and checked his stories.

Now, I thought "Living the Dream" was his first story.

It appears I was wrong.

Though the story number is higher than LtD's, this story was published a good five and a half weeks before kurt's Magnus Opus.

Behold:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1535/to-the-end
>>
Any good stories in the new story box?
>>
>>28078665
hahahahahaha
>>
FoE is dead at the moment it seems, so I'll ask anyone here that dabbles in FoE stuff or does read FoE a lot, pasted from there:

Working on a FoE story. Hoping my idea is something new. I haven't worked on it in ages due to confidence issues, but I'm finally getting back into it after two years.

Hopefully my ideas aren't already done, if at all in great detail. Could someone who is an avid reader of FoE stories tell me the 'major tropes' or such they see in these stories?

But yeah, I'm also drawing my own cover art as I aint too bad an artist.
>>
>>28078665
Let's see:
>Sunset Shimmer x Ghost sleep molestation
>RariSpikeDash love/sex triangle
>Anthro romance
>EqG sadfic
>Cold in Gardez story about feelstalk
>Transformers Crossover
>Vampires!
>EqG with way too many tags
>1k words AU one-shot about Princess Trixie
>Romantic Comedy with Pinkie's sisters, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
>Pony verbs a noun
I'm not gonna keep going, but when not even CiG catches my attention, then I think I'll say no.
>>
>>28078949
You'll probably have better luck asking the FoE thread:

>>28039712
>>
>>28078949
I don't mind FoE stuff myself, but the majority here does. Brace yourself just in case.
Anyway, I've only read the original fic, Pink Eyes, MNS, two chapters of Heroes and like 50 of Project Horizons. Pretty entry level, so I can't really help.
Seriously, just wait for /foeg/ to reply.
>>
>>28078974
Yes I have, but as I say it's dead right now.
>>
>>28078974
He said in his post that it seems dead at the moment, so he's posting it here as well.
>>
>>28078665
Go read the new Cold in Gardez story. It's almost guaranteed to not be terrible.
>>
>>28078996
Oh, I thought you meant that in a general sense.
>>
>>28078960
>>Sunset Shimmer x Ghost sleep molestation
Interesting.

>>Romantic Comedy with Pinkie's sisters, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Also interesting, unless it's polygamy bullshit.
>>
>>28078996
>it's dead right now.
thats no excuse to spread your autism around. if foe is dead then maybe take that as a hint and let it die
>>
>FoE is dead

Christ, we can only hope
>>
>>28078996
It's not dead, /mlp/ is just a slow board.
>>
File: 2OgtUba.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2OgtUba.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Today I'd like to direct your attention to this fic from the feature box.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/340761/whos-your-daddy

It starts off with Celestia telling her daughter, Sunset Shimmer, the story of how she was born.
>Celestia reveals that Sunset's half-human
>also Celestia is actually her father
>also her mother was underage
>also something about traveling between universes?
>something about stealing babies????

I gave up about a quarter into the story. How far can you make it?
>>
File: WHY.png (66KB, 344x356px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.png
66KB, 344x356px
>>28079176
Well, would you look at that.
It 'wasn't' written by shinkazura.
>>
>>28079207
Nah, he's still too busy working on the new chapter of 7DSJ.

>>28078175
Similarly, AAG isn't Shinzakura's first pony fic either. That distinction goes to "The Black Ponies":
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/14573/the-black-ponies

Mysterious black ponies are invading Equestria, and Ponk has to fight them off using the ancient magic of "Paries Quartus" three guesses what that means in english.
>>
File: More.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
More.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
I like stories about conspiracies, government cover-ups, and that sort of stuff.

However, I don't see a story like that working in Equestria. Can anyone think of a way a story like that could work?
>>
>>28081838
Huh, that wasn't the pic I chose... But whatever, you get my point.
>>
>>28081838
>>28081845

An actually good mystery fic would work very well.
>>
>>28081962
And how many of those are there around?
But I was leaning more towards political thrillers, or old spy movies.
>>
>>28082126
Mystery fics are either 2spooky or 2edgy 4u fics from what I'm seeing.
>>
>>28082226
That seems to be the norm rather than the exception yeah.
The best I've seen have been a few attempts at noir~esque mystery like the Rarity Investigates, episode, but nothing really remarkable.
I'm tempted to try my hand at writing a mystery if it weren't already swamped with several unfinished stories, that is.
>>
hump
>>
File: L-lewd.png (15KB, 222x100px) Image search: [Google]
L-lewd.png
15KB, 222x100px
>>28083532
>>
>>28083547
you say that like it was a bad thing
>>
>>28081838
You mean Roswell, chemtrails, X-files kind of stuff, with The Mare trying to keep the little ponies down? That does seem hard to fit into happy rainbow unicorn land. I think I've seen a couple cyberpunk AUs that fit the bill, the one that comes to mind currently being https://www.fimfiction.net/story/273113/artificial-intelligence

>>28082126
Politics and cloak-and-dagger seems like it would work, for example among the backstabbing Canterlot nobility. Unfortunately I don't know any particularly politics-heavy fics off the top of my head.
>>
>>28079176
Holy shit, it really IS as bad as you say. Though I think you bailed before it was revealed that principal Celestia is also her mother.

Really, all you need to know is this line:
>“Yes. My genderflipped statutory-rape selfcest means that you are your own alternate dimensional counterpart!”
That's Celestia, speaking to Sunset.
>>
>>28084060
>You mean Roswell, chemtrails, X-files kind of stuff
That could actually be kinda cool

>That does seem hard to fit into happy rainbow unicorn land.
exactly. celestia doesnt want to ruin her littlie ponies happiness and innocence,so she keeps anything the population might not be able to handle under lock and key in secret labs/bases in out of the way locations
>>
>>28084619
>celestia doesnt want to ruin her littlie ponies happiness and innocence,so she keeps anything the population might not be able to handle under lock and key in secret labs/bases in out of the way locations
Do you think something like that could be kept a secret from Celestia?
As in, a third party has interests in those fringe cases and tries to investigate/control/cover them up without the crown finding out?
>>
File: 1358476785585.png (99KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
1358476785585.png
99KB, 400x262px
>>28076529
Happy we could help, neighbor!
>>
>>28084661
depends on your headcanon of sunbutt. if you think shes some omniscient deity then no. if you think shes just some old hag whos only in charge because shes the only one with her talent then yes

But either way its a shot at worldbuilding while youre at it because canterlot is the one place I wouldnt go near if i were trying to hide something from the crown.

That being said I prefer my ideaof celestia being aware of the secret bases and having them staffed with those she deems worthy instead of some rag tag alex jones lone gunmen type group trying to do this shit on their own.

I mean the only reason to hide x files type shit from the crown would be to have something to use against the crown. then theres funding, containment, keeping opsec, etc. which just seems too much for some fringe group
>>
>>28082126
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/18256/this-platinum-crown has a lot of political maneuvering, and has been described as Game of Thrones with less sex and violence. Might want to give it a shot, though it might never be finished.
>>
>>28077874
First two are sans serif, likely Arial considering the high x-height, since Helvetica isn't default.

Third one's serif, likely Times New Roman due to that transitional style, again because it's default.

>>28081838
The headcanon Night Guard are always my go-to when it comes to shady government stuff.

As Equestria's a diarchy (or quadarchy or whatever), it means the perfect Celestia's not the only one who has to sully her hooves with conspiracies and the like. You have Luna (who'd lead said Night Guard), even Cadance with all those secrets and dark magic left over from a tyrannical ruler and millennia old empire.

There's always plausible deniability, too. None of the princesses seem all that terribly hands on when it comes to running things, so there could always be a chancellor or archmage who handles all the less savory things, or even the military. It's not like Spitfire's characterization could sink any lower given how the show's handled her.

>>28084060
>particularly politics-heavy fics
The Lunar Rebellion's (http://www.fimfiction.net/story/77470/the-lunar-rebellion) pretty politics heavy early on--complete with a conniving archmage--before it shifts into warfic mode.

>>28084661
I'd say yes. The princesses quite clearly don't know everything that goes on in Equestria (Tirek escaping, Starlight's Jonestown, etc.) and its never even been suggested they've ever visited the west coast until this season, that is, so I think you could easily have a third party or even element of the government doing it with them being none the wiser.
>>
>>28084216
Glad to know the fimfiction audience appreciates characters acting in-character.
>>
File: ruaware.png (72KB, 905x904px) Image search: [Google]
ruaware.png
72KB, 905x904px
Why does everyone hate fics where people turn into ponies even though many people actually want to do just that?
>>
>>28086058
If I had to read a self-insert transforming into a pony, going to Equestria, being badass and fucking my waifu, I'd rather have the main character be me, not Blaze McEdge.
>>
>>28086066

What about just being a pony, though? No red and black OC, just being a chill pone of some sort.
>>
>>28086116
Like I said, I'd rather read a wish fulfillment fantasy about myself.
>>
>>28086130

So it would have to involve fucking your waifu?
>>
File: 1469221254354.png (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469221254354.png
1MB, 2000x1600px
>>28086158
MYSELF fucking my waifu. Nobody but me can have her.
>>
>>28086187

Would you become a pony to marry your waifu? I would.
>>
>>28086203
Dude, hell yes.
As long as I'm a unicorn. Can you imagine trying to use your hooves like hands?
>>
>>28086058

Because it's INCREDIBLY overplayed, and is 99% of the time a shitty self-insert garbage fest.
>>
>>28086058
It's almost always done by amateurs and is very shitty. Seeing the human tag makes me much less likely to read it
>>
>>28086058
Actually I hate fics which imply the existence of our world, so apart from the lazy wish-fulfillment aspect, I get triggered by cosmological implications.

Pony world should be its own thing.
>>
>>28084619
>she keeps anything the population might not be able to handle under lock and key in secret labs/bases in out of the way locations
Sounds like Twilight Sparkle: Night Shift, except in that fic Twilight is one of the perpetrators of the cover, not investigating.
>>
>>28087039
TS:NS was more just monster hunting wasnt it?
ever see warehouse 13? I could envision celestia having something similar. hidden fortresses stockpiling artifacts and the like deemed too dangerous or problematic to be allowed amongst the population with a few agents tasked with locating and retrieving things.

on the other side maybe a few tinfoil hat nutter conspiracy theorists that believe such a thing exists and want to prove it to the world
>>
>>28087075
>TS:NS was more just monster hunting wasnt it?
Try reading beyond like chapter 3.
>>
>>28087160
i havent read beyond the description honestly
>>
File: image.gif (5KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
5KB, 400x407px
>author: WandererD
>>
>>28087953
eh some of his stuff is decent enough
>>
>>28089004
I just don't like his writing style.
>>
>>28089992
What about it puts you off?
>>
>>28090436
I can't even put my finger on it. It might be his cadence as a writer. I don't know, but I always avoid his writings.
>>
>>28058634
Why is Bleedin so infamous?
>>
>>28091224

He had a habit of writing shitfics, then bitching that nobody would help him. Every now and then he'd try to write something decent, and he even succeeded at writing a perfectly fine SoL piece once... but he'd always go right back to shitfics and bitching.

He kept coming here for advice, and then resolutely ignoring everything we said, too. That didn't help his reputation.

And eventually he ragequit, which is always good for a laugh. But honestly, his reputation was already well-earned and solid long before that.
>>
File: Spike sees what you did there.png (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Spike sees what you did there.png
76KB, 640x640px
Do you think Spike comes from both dicks simultaneously, or does it alternate?
>>
>>28091863
No idea, but I'm sure Cancerino has thought about this question extensively.
>>
>>28091908
If given the choice, do you think ClassyGonadist would prefer to DP Twilight Velvet with Night Light, or to spitroast Rarity alongside Spike?
>>
>>28091934
At first I was gonna say Rarity in a heartbeat but then I started thinking about that 'kinky Velvet' conversation last thread and now I can't decide. Although I suppose you can't really lose.

>>28091863
If we're being boring and drawing from the real-world-basis for that even being a thing, no. They can only be in use one at a time. But who cares, double-dick cum showers all around.

Actually maybe I should pick Velvet after all, it'd be tough competing against an entire extra cock.
>>
>>28091863
I can see the advantages of being able to go with a fresh new dick right after you have an orgasm.

And hey, once you're done with the second dick, the first one is back and ready to go!
>>
>>28092854

So, is it like, one ball per dick? Or do you shoot the twin load from each?
>>
>>28093571
Speaking from experience, I've been able to masturbate a few times in a row with, let's say, diminishing returns.

I'd venture each penis works like a faucet. Use one, blow a load, use the other one, blow another load, and so on until your balls are shriveled and dry.
>>
Slow week, aye?
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/339756/bottomless-party NSFW

>>28058634
What's pulling a darf?
>>
>>28094654

A darf is when you lose your fucking mind and decide you want to get banned from FiMFiction so you delete all your popular stories and just start posting rants to your blog.
>>
>>28094654
>random anthro clopfic
Yes, what about it?
>>
>>28091293
What is he so reputable for?
>>
>>28094923

Just for his frequent trips to /mlp/, really. He has almost certainly never written anything you've heard of if you don't frequent this thread or have a particular taste for hot garbage.
>>
>>28091224

For being an attention whoring retard who everyone hated for good reason.

I wish he'd kill himself.
>>
page 10
>>
>>28091224
He wrote grammatically okay, but had horrible premises (Equestria as a Tyson chicken farm allegory) and characterization (Rarity with an inanimate TF fetish). He posted his ideas/stories in the thread for feedback, then proceeded to repeatedly ignore our feedback (write SoL/Comedy oneshots to improve writing and characterization before tackling more serious plots) and suggestions, opting instead to complain.

>>28094654
Go completely and literally insane after someone criticizes a misspelling you make that's a /lit/ reference, before deleting all your fics and getting banned.
>>
>>28095237
I don't hate him. I thought it was funny how he ignored most advice and made posts complaining about mods rejecting his stories.
>>
>>28096227
>>
>>28097034
>>
>>28097034
>>28097582
Come on, Anon. At least try to do something with your bumps, like a feature box overview, a short review of some 1k one-shot, or at least a funny picture.
>>
>>28097593
not the latest bump here, but it depends on the situation. if i check the tab and its page 9 ill throw something together. if i check and its on page 10 then i just throw up a bump.

I used to check to see exactly how far down page 10 we were, but twice now ive had the thread 404 seconds before i could hit post so no longer take the time or risk
>>
File: firefox_2016-08-07 15-13-41.png (22KB, 1178x182px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-08-07 15-13-41.png
22KB, 1178x182px
Just checked Mythril's website because I haven't seen an update to Persona EG in decades.
Looks like that EqG Dan VS. ripoff that appeared in the feature box a day or two ago was actually written by him. MM is still as popular among autists as ever.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/324554/sunset-vs

I think I'll read it, since I like Dan VS. and hate Mythril.
>>
>>28097640
>I think I'll read it, since I like Dan VS. and hate Mythril.

but there are at least two long ass dan vs fics that werent written by him, so why not do those instead?
>>
>>28097671
Because this one just steals an idea and doesn't clash characters from two completely unrelated series, like I'm assuming those other two fics do.
And it's MythrilMoth, so it's got to be so bad it's good.
>>
>>28097678
>doesn't clash characters from two completely unrelated series
true he apparently just browses the wiki on something to borrow characters names then just does whatever the fuck he wants with them anyway. though that makes me wonder why he bothers to write fan fiction at all if all he takes from the original work are a bunch of names
>>
File: 1441315334680.png (30KB, 937x181px) Image search: [Google]
1441315334680.png
30KB, 937x181px
>>28097700
No, no, you don't understand, his characters are always on model, in character and so on. He always pays attention to characterization and makes sure everything is on point.
>>
>>28097700
> he apparently just browses the wiki on something to borrow characters names

Shit, that would work.

Browse a fandom's wiki for names, apply them to your shitty story and then get tons of upvotes and followers.
>>
>>28097931
Is there even any fanfic community bigger than FiM's?
>>
>>28097937
probably. lets not forget the star wars nerds. theve been keeping that shit going for nearly 4 decades
>>
>>28097937
Fimfiction has 100k stories approved. Over on fanfiction.net, there are a few franchises with more than 100k stories posted: Naruto (400k), Hetalia, Inuyasha, Harry Potter (750k), Twilight (200k), Supernatural, and Glee.
>>
>>28097976
Who actually reads those, though? Last I checked, stories on fanfiction are lucky to get more than 100 follows.
>>
>>28098072
>lucky to get more than 100 follows.
so theyre doing better than fimusers?
>>
>>28098184
First chapter of Mythril's Dan VS. rip-off has 1330 views and 217:13 like ratio.
>>28097640
>>
>>28098195
Yes, because MithrilMoth is (god help us) fairly popular on Fimfiction. As evidenced by the fact that half his shit gets feature-boxed. He's certainly not representative of most fimfiction users.
>>
>>28098288
Still, feature box fics have way over 100 likes.
>>
>>28098297
And stories on fimfic are lucky to get feature boxed.
>>
>>
File: 1415128864208.jpg (218KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1415128864208.jpg
218KB, 500x544px
Do you know any stories where Anon can't get a gf?
Are there any fanfics in which ponies think that inter-species relationships are gross and disgusting?
>>
>>28100174
thats quite possibly a unique idea anon.

well im sure there have probably been a couple of one shots along those lines but i dont think ive seen the idea played straight in a longer fic
>>
>>28100174
I've come across one or two but they usually are emo edge level shit.

Although it does give me an idea for a story.
>>
>>28100174
All-American Girl
>>
>>28096390

Hate is kind of an exaggeration but it's how he thought we felt about him which is why he got so bitter and whiny.

For the longest time I thought he was deliberately writing shitfics to troll before I realized he was just legit terrible.
>>
Boop
>>
I want to believe you spent the weekend with your families, and that's why the thread is dead.
>>
>>28103299
It only seems dead because we just had 4 or 5 threads' worth of gun debate.
>>
>>28103320
True, we should count our blessings.
>>
Dop
>>
>>28096323
People talk a lot about demystifying writing. They make some good points. Any twelve year old can write a grammatically correct sentence. Any hack (see romance authors, thriller authors, mystery authors, and Patrick Rothfuss) can string together sentences to make a story.

Where the mysticism comes in is the ideas. Not everyone, not every writer, has good ideas. Not most of them. Not the majority of them. There's some, though, a mystic few that do. And you can't learn that.
>>
File: avbq-1440385624-284135-full.jpg (417KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
avbq-1440385624-284135-full.jpg
417KB, 682x1024px
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/284135/the-one-who-got-away

Canterlot bureaucrat gets shipped off to become the baron of Bumfuck, Nowhere, population: 1 mudpone and a couple dozen seaponies.

The romance is rushed, the MC's adaptation to his new lifestyle is rushed, but it's got all the "cute ponies doing cute things" you could ever want. Overall: pretty good, actually
>>
File: 1467983127558.jpg (13KB, 255x173px) Image search: [Google]
1467983127558.jpg
13KB, 255x173px
>>28104442
Holy cannoli that dislike ratio
>>
>>28104577
"It can't possibly be that bad, right? Guess I'll have to che--Ah, fuck. It's Georg."

I'm still bitter about that Little Monster Twilight of however it was called. If the story is nothing but random SoL vignettes, then I guess he cand do a good job, but fuck him, I ain't touching it.
>>
File: NOT_SURE_HOW_TO_FEEL.jpg (42KB, 372x380px) Image search: [Google]
NOT_SURE_HOW_TO_FEEL.jpg
42KB, 372x380px
>>28104442
Damn, this guy is just not disliked...

He may stick to SoL stuff, but it works. I can only dream of that many followers n' shit.
>>
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/341560/happy-feet

Is this the closest SSnE has gotten to writing clop?
>>
>>28105054

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/54866/hiccups

There was also this
>>
>>28097937
I believe Harry Potter has several fully devoted fanfiction websites.
>>
>>28105401
Yep.

http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/

Even still, 80k. FiMFiction just hit 100k stories, in far less time as a fandom.

Bronies are fucking crazy when it comes to producing fan content.
>>
>>28104676
What's wrong with Georg?
>>
Does knighty actually respond to emails?
>>
>>28100174
I've read one about a lonely, but rich Anon who finds a homeless prostitute, cleans her up, fucks her and lets her stay with him.
>>
>>28105814
I don't know. But if you perform a special ritual that only /fimfic/ oldfags know, you'll be able to summon him here and get him to answer a question or two.
Or you might get a hold of one of the mods who lurk here.
>>
>>28105857
>>28105814
You can probably just message him on twitter
>>
>>28105814
why would anyone want to voluntarily talk to knighty?
>>
>>28106596
I want to suck his dick for a guaranteed position in the feature box for a week,
>>
>>28106607
youd have to find it first and in the grand scheme of things it would probably be easier to just write something not terrible to accomplish the same goal
>>
>>28106613
>something not terrible
*feature box bait
>>
>>28106616
or write absolute shit that happens to be the flavor of the day. ressurrect bleeding worst work. anythings got to be easier than finding knightys tiny todger
>>
page 10
>>
File: 1450413091113.jpg (193KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1450413091113.jpg
193KB, 500x541px
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/7624/enabling

I want to talk about this story.

This story... Well, I'm not going to lie to you, it's not good. But it's effective in an odd way.

The short of it is that Pinkie Pie has a crush on Twilight, but due to an unfortunate accident, her confession is botches and she causes one of Twilight's experiments to go wrong. Twilight gets frustrated and doesn't hear what Pinkie has to say, hurting her feelings in the process.

Heartbroken, Pinkie goes away and has a mental breakdown in her room, causing her to have another incident just like in "Party of One" bringing back the whole team of inanimate objects.

Now, I know a lot of you are probably already groaning in frustration, and understandably so. But believe me. I wouldn't be talking about this if there weren't redeeming qualities to it.

Seeing how Twilight went out to visit Zecora after the earlier incident (and also to calm herself down) Pinkie sneaks into the Library and completely wrecks everything. Books, equipment, etc. and proceeds to hide inside the walls through the ventilation ducts. When Twilight comes home, she's understandably distraught by what happened and tries to find Pinkie.

What follows can only be described, I believe, as a god damned fucking fever dream as both Pinkie and Twilight go off the deep end, their psychosis and paranoia fueling each other's antics.

All things considered, their whole, uh, encounter is pretty enthralling, what it may lack in coherence it more than makes up in passion. I was confused, disturbed, and perhaps a little bit aroused, but not even once was I bored.

I recommend this story. This is not your standard piece of pony fanfiction. What's more, I don't think I'd go as far as to call this a crackfic, it definitely isn't just nonsense for the sake of shock.

That, or maybe I'm just losing my mind. Still, it beats a feature-box-bait Pony Verbs a Noun SoL one-shot any day of the week.
>>
File: I_AM_GROWING_BADDER.jpg (10KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
I_AM_GROWING_BADDER.jpg
10KB, 285x287px
>>28108503
Lesson-Zero-Light and Pinkamena in the same room?

Fuck that sounds good.
>>
>>28105814
afaik he reads every PM/email he gets, just doesn't always respond.
>>
>>28108503
Huh. Alright, I'll give it a read.
>>
slow day, innit?
>>
>>28110866
a lil bit
>>
>>28111980

It's always a slow day in our thread~
>>
I want to cum inside Nihilus
>>
>>28112826
That seems like a dangerous proposition
>>
>>28113289
Dangerous, but also potentially very rewarding.
>>
>>28113560
eh you could always cum elsewhere for less risk and the same reward
>>
>>28108503
>wooden tree
>ventilation ducts
>>
>>28114391
what- your trees dont have air ducts? what kind of backwards shithole do you live in?
>>
>>28114391
How else would they breathe?
>>
>>28115079
With their lungs duh
>>
File: 23738169.png (180KB, 1026x614px) Image search: [Google]
23738169.png
180KB, 1026x614px
>>28115611
Lung breathing? In 2016?

I am physically repulsed, anon.
>>
ponii
>>
>>28117404

ponii should ponii ponii
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0Z4f9ADiU&feature=youtu.be
Lyra and Bon Bon are Best Friends by Yukito

I don't know man, I've lost all meaning in life because I can't think of any more lewd friendship puns
>>
So has anyone else read the story 'Them'? I remember it being awesome
>>
>>28118113
I can't say I'm familiar with the story.
Link?
>>
>>28118113
The Ether Echoes one?

I haven't, but I might consider it given how much I enjoyed Pirene. What did you think of it?
>>
>>28117985
>Leera
>>
>>28118314
IT IS THE CORRECT PRONUNCIATION SHUT UP
>>
>>28118324
https://translate.google.com/#auto/es/lyra
>>
>>28118281
I liked it; it was creative.
>>
>>28118377
>its still leera
kek
>>
anything new and good out?
>>
>>28119397

Well, let's see what the ol' New Stories Box has to offer today:

>unrepentant Appledash shipping

>an author who let autocorrect turn his story into one of finding Spike's "porpoise"

>pokeshit

>shitfic making fun of shitfics

>Twilight and her friends try to lead normal lives despite their increasingly public positions
Hey, that actually sounds-
>tagged [teen][sex]
...nevermind

>an author who let autocorrect turn his story into one about the gods not "placing dice" with the universe

>a fic literally titled "no title yet"

>kudzuhaiku

So, no
>>
>>28119397
I flipped through a few pages of "top rated - this year" and read a few oneshots that caught my eye. They were all okay, at least. My favorite so far has been https://www.fimfiction.net/story/326257/the-incidental-pony
>>
>>28119854
>let autocorrect turn his story
that could be fun. just go pure stream of consciousness, crank up the autocorrect spellcheck and publish without polish. then have a darf tier spergout when someone comments on it
>>
>>28120063
Isn't that what kickass222urmom did?
Minus the sperging part, of course. He just waited to get bukakke'd by his commenters.
>>
>>28120115
kickass had skirts tier writing skills. its his subject matter that left much to be desired
>>
>>28120170
>its his subject matter that left much to be desired
...and skirts's ideas don't?
I mean, when's the last time Skirts wrote a fic that was genuinely interesting and not his particular strain of randomness?
>>
>>28120221
>when's the last time Skirts wrote a fic that was genuinely interesting and not his particular strain of randomness?
hell i cant even keep track of his alts, so EoP and norsewords are all I even remember him doing.

lets face it even the highly acclaimed horseword writers are hacks
>>
>>28120276
Even the ones who write the source material are hacks.
>>
>>28120221
I checked because I'll take any chance I can to procrastinate. The last fic he wrote that I genuinely liked is this:

Best Friends
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/327342/best-friends-too
>Romance, Slice of Life
>7,6k words
I like this one because it was a simple, straightforward about two friends in love. No random plots, no crackficks that would give bleeding a run for his money, and no stretching it into a daily updating fic for a year.

I kept checking but I had to go all the way to 2014 for Dulcet Tones

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/169491/dulcet
>Romance, Sad
>7,5k words
This one is also has a simple plot about gathering up the courage to confess. Straight to the point.

After that I went to 2013 for The Funeral of Derpy Hooves, and I started to realise that most of his stories seem like filler. There's nothing that I'd call great. Though to be fair, there are lots of them I haven't read.

I kind of have to wonder. If he hadn't written Background Pony and EoP, would Skirts be in the position he is right now?
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/662022/farewell-

Fuck.
>>
>>28120546
Stories:
>Anon in Equestria
>Browser ponies and Anon
>Anonymous
>Anon
>Anonymous
>Anon

Thank goodness. For a second there I got worried.
>>
>>28120546
Literally who?
>>
>>28120586
Eh.

Most of the guys I'm watching either dropped off or are MIA. Guess I should branch out more..
>>
>>28120605
most of the guys im following have been dead since 2012. problem is no one newer is worth a follow
>>
File: kek.png (371KB, 941x2602px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
371KB, 941x2602px
I can't
>>
>>28108503
>it's not good
>I recommend this story.
What?

>>28114391
I was just thinking that.

>>28118113
I read it up until it died, then it got adopted and I never fully picked it back up. If memory serves, I got disappointed when Dash started to travel to Their world and things got even more mindscrewy then it already was. It felt better when They were these unknowable, undefeatable creatures.

>>28118258
(http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119865/them)

>>28118324
>CORRECT PRONUNCIATION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moS24lRvBlQ [Embed]
@1:14
Not according to canon, it's not.

>>28120546
>Farewell
>I'm done.
>Random oneshots may appear
>I still read, reply, and critique
At least he combined the "I'm leaving Fimfiction forever" and "LOL nevermind" blog posts. Saved him some time.
>>
>>28121308
what a faggot
>>
>>28120170
Wait, you're saying kickass' writing is good?
>>
>>28120291
Especially the ones who write source material.
Here, have a formula for writing SoL episodes:
>present an event by having the relevant characters talk about it
>present a problem
>keep presenting it for at least 6 minutes
>song about the problem
>everything goes wrong
>character takes a step back
>solves problem with the dumbest fucking solution possible
>optional song about being happy now that the problem is gone
>cheesy half-assed lesson for da kidz

You can also use it for villain two-parters! Just pad out the middle with some fluff!

Congratulations, you are now literally better than 90% of writers who've worked on this show!
>>
>>28121308
>since when is homosexuality considered to be bad. It is just something that people go through.
So he's saying being gay is just a phase?

>The fandom was based upon the teachings of how to love and tolerate everyone you encounter.
I can't believe this shit. How does anyone say this unironically in 2016?
How did anyone ever say this unironically?
"Love and tolerate" was just a 4chan shitpost, even the show repeatedly teaches you not to tolerate bullshit.
>>
>>28118969
You clicked the wrong audio button, you idiot.
>>
>>28121652

I didnt say that. but hes on par with skirts, kudzu and shinkies, no?
>>
>>28121681
>"Love and tolerate"
guy drank the kool aid never realizing this shit was never about friendship. its about the horsepussy. its always been about the horsepussy
>>
File: dat plot.jpg (764KB, 2312x2108px) Image search: [Google]
dat plot.jpg
764KB, 2312x2108px
>>28121837
watch it for the plot etc.
>>
So what do you guys think of OC's? Good? Bad? Depends on how they're used?

I personally like OC's and don't see why there's such a stigma against them. Especially since the actual show sets the bar so low in terms of the quality of new characters.
>>
>>28121931
I like OCs unless they're written worse than the show.
>>
>>28121931
It depends. Normal people ocs are fine.

Prophesied genius kung fu ninja master legendary gigolo special snowflake ocs not so much
>>
Sorry if you guys don't like requests. I'm looking for an edgy fanfic where the apocalypse happens and the only survivor is Fluttershy. She then goes crazy and fools herself into thinking that everyone is still alive. I don't remember much else except for her weird shadow hallucination.
Why is there no way to look at all of the things you've read?
Also can you guys rec me some well written edgy/dark stuff? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>28122092
I recommend The Immortal Game, an edgy war-fic where Twilight goes insane while Titan and Terra (who totally aren't stolen from Greek mythology) send armies of terra cotta ponies to invade the land under Rarity's ambiguously gay father. Luna also trains the mane six in warfare, which it turns out they're naturals at despite none of them ever having any experience, except for Rarity, who was trained in the art by said ambiguously gay father and given a sword made of diamonds.
>>
File: MNS.png (3MB, 1716x2442px) Image search: [Google]
MNS.png
3MB, 1716x2442px
>>28122092
The only similar fic I remember was based on that one comic where humanized Fluttershy is locked in a mental asylum because she thinks she's a pony living in Equestria. Don't remember the name.

>Also can you guys rec me some well written edgy/dark stuff?
Definitely Murky Number Seven. It's a FoE story about slavery, so it's edgy by default, but the writing and character development are just amazing. Probably the best-written MLP fanfic I've read.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/47300/fallout-equestria---murky-number-seven

If you don't want to get into that, there's Jericho, which is sort of abandoned, but the writer is working on one last chapter to wrap it up. Nevertheless, it's a funny fic about a crazy adventurer with an edgy backstory who's already seen it all and had too many cool nicknames to count.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/5841/jericho
There's also a short one-shot about the same character, but in what appears to be more modern Manehattan. It doesn't fit anywhere in the actual story, but has more or less similar humour.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/120450/the-lady-wore-red
>>
What does our resident fa/tg/uy or two think about the official pen-and-paper RPG?
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/08/cover-and-more-info-revealed-for.html#more
>>
>>28122092
Everything is fine
>>
>>28122092
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/37198/everything-is-fine
>>
>>28120546
Dunno who this is, but at least he had the decency to announce it and mark all his stories "cancelled".
>>
>>28122142
Looks interesting. From the cover art, it seems like they're going for a Medieval Fantasy setting, a la Dungeons and Dragons. I'm curious to see how they reconcile the MLP setting with the DnD elements, and whether the game will be designed for a specific time period (possibly way before the show starts to justify making it a Medieval Fantasy), or if it will support any era in Equestrian history. It could also be more Steampunky, which would be great as well.

Of course, it's not like I'll ever be able to play it since I have no friends to play it with.
>>
>>28122486
I think it might be set in roughly the same time period as the Hearth's Warming tale.
Maybe about ponies traveling from the old settlements to newly established Equestria, or adventurers defeating monsters, helping ponies settle etc.

We could always play online somehow. I don't have any friends either.
At least not ones that would play a pony RPG.
>>
>>28122486
>seems like they're going for a Medieval Fantasy setting, a la Dungeons and Dragons
isnt pathfinder/ponyfinder already a thing?
>>
>>28122500
That's fan-made, this new one is officially licensed.
>>
>>28122486
I wouldn't say it's set in the past yet however. The blurb said they're going through the 'Everfree Forest' and has the Castle of the two sisters in the background. If it was in the past, then it's likely the Everfree wouldn't have been so overgrown and dangerous. I mean, Luna and Celestia surely wouldn't want any guests or ambassadors who tried to visit them to get killed or injured by a Manticore on the way there.

Then again, the castle is fully intact and is lit up, so maybe it is in the past. Thinking about the castle also makes me remember how the castle of the two sisters was so obvioualy being set up as Twilight's new home in S4, but then it seems Hasjew stepped in at the last moment and forced them to use the ugly as sin Crystal Castle. Probably why there is so many jabs and jokes about the castle made in show, because the writers are probably still pissed.

The fact that the castle exists also means it must take place in Equestria itself during the time when Celest and Luna became monarchs. So 1000~ years or so possible time period.

Speaking of, are there any magical creatures/lore you wish the show would revisit or expand upon? I kinda hope the Diamond Dogs return in some fashion and we get to learn more about them. They're one of the only completely unique race in the show, and seem to also be natives to Equestria, yet we've never seen them ever since that episode all the way back in S1. If Griffons get to come back why can't the DDogs?
>>
>>28122486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdLf27704FQ
The MLP thing starts at 42:00
>>
>>28122876
I like how they're trying to make it simple. I think that makes it kid-friendly, easy for busy adults to learn (I'd like to get into 3.5e, but I don't have the time to go through an undergraduate degree worth of books), and allows for more creativity in play (in theory, 4e should have done the same by not having rules for everything, but they focused too much on combat and turned it into an MMORPG).

Also, they seem to have dropped classes in favor of a Cutie Mark-based system, which I think suits the MLP setting better. Looks like the devs have a good grasp of what makes Equestria different from Oerth and I'm actually really interested to see how well they pull this off.
>>
Hello

if you're ever curious about the process of uploading garbage to the internet, I'm doing a little How to video video.

Also, more drunk The Chase coming today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYUIehY7q04
How to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t26yCgLw40E&feature=youtu.be
The Chase by Kudzuhaiku chapter 301 and part of 302

This was also the time I first tried Jim Beam Apple. I kinda liked it.
>>
>end of summer last year
>about to go back to uni
>been working most of the summer
>find out that my workplace for the last few years has hit financial tough times
>well, we all knew, but now it's official
>they're reducing staff
>most of us aren't going to be rehired next year
>find new job
>worse job, worse pay, worse hours
>nice co-workers, so it works out
>leadership is incompetent
>figure that i'm just going to work all summer
>agree to work an illegal amount of hours
>i figure i can take it, and it would be nice with some extra dosh
>work 8+ hours, fifteen days straight, with one day off before i start again
>all summer
>i'm a zombie now
>haven't read anything all summer
>haven't written anything all summer
>barely even touched this thread
>all the cool co-workers have left by now
>feel nothing, just empty
Sorry, I need to vent.

I'm leaving this place, probably for good, in a few days. And I want to read something that's not uni-stuff before I start back up.
Did any good fics come out this summer? I'm open for just about anything, but I'm looking for comedy, adventure, fantasy, and general light and cheerful stuff.
I want to relax and get back into a better mood.

>TL;DR
I'm a humongous faggot and I need some fics to cheer me up.
>>
>>28124839
Wow, I've been so backlogged that haven't read much stuff that actually came out over the summer. Here's the only two stories I could find that meet your criteria:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/324211/the-trials-and-tribulations-of-trying-to-date-twilight-sparkle - Goofy, light-hearted comedy that doesn't have much substance but is pretty funny and good for taking your mind off things.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/314187/awful-lot-of-coffee-in-equestria - A series of short stories about Luna, Celestia, and Cadance talking about random stuff. Also makes for a nice, light-hearted read, with the characters playing off each others personalities very well.

In a similar vein to the above story, http://www.fimfiction.net/story/322183/rebellious-alicorn-teenager-shenanigans, which is from spring but if you haven't read it yet it's a collection of short stories about Flurry Heart being an adorably snarky teenager.

None of these stories are particularly deep or amazingly written, but if you want to relax and cheer up, I definitely recommend them.
>>
>>28125049
Thanks a lot, Anon.

"Awful Lot of Coffee in Equestria" looks like it's just the sort of thing I'd want to read right now.
Going to try the other two as well. I saw the Flurry Heart story back before I got a temporary lobotomy, but I ended up not putting it on my read later list. Because Flurry Heart. But I'll try it.
Again, thanks.
>>
holy shit

I decided to try writing in a book before on a computer and it's much easier to get my ideas out. I got the idea from a lecture at Uni.
>>
Old haltered horse I waver,
Bald-head I weakly fall:
Hollow my failing leg-bones,
The fount of hearing dry.
>>
File: 7dsj-updated.png (296KB, 911x1130px) Image search: [Google]
7dsj-updated.png
296KB, 911x1130px
Fucking FINALLY
>>
>>28125997
well it was nice while it lasted. maybe itllbe another 3 months before the next update
>>
You guys writing anything?
>>
As someone who has never gotten near it, what the fuck are Austraeoh and its sequels even about

Do they live up to their size
>>
>>28127505
Austraeoh is a fun, if somewhat enigmatic, journey about Rainbow Dash flying east and getting to know interesting places and ponies as you slowly try to figure out what happened that made her leave Ponyville.

The rest of the series is of varying quality, but nowhere near as good as the first one.
>>
>>28125997
Shinz is such a mediocre writer. He writes like a goddamn nerd. In the first segment he falls into the CoD kiddie trap. Who the fuck knows what a Mateba .454 is discounting that a lot of people do? He does that shit constantly. We don't need every single character to have a special snowflake only-available-in-video-games weapon. It's entirely frivolous and distracting. I know I'm being a bit pedantic but it's just one of many annoying habits he has with the way he writes. Another one that bothers me is just how much sex there is in this series. It's like GoT, tasteless and pointless. I get that people fuck in real life, but it ironically makes the story feel less real when the characters are fucking all the time.

It honestly feels similar to the last few chapters of Project Horizons, I want to get to the end more out of morbid curiosity and attachment to the characters that started the story, not the ones that exist in it now, and I have to put it down a lot.
>>
>>28127533
>as you slowly try to figure out what happened that made her leave Ponyville.
isnt that spelled out pretty clearly in the first one? the elements of harmony killed the element bearers and spike because you cant spell harmony without harm and she has to go to the underworld to collect new superweapons to fight discord or some bullshit.

though i honestly have no idea why dash has to fly around the discworld. since its not a globe but a plate, wouldnt it have just been easier to pay some diamond dogs to you know- dig straight down, then fly through the tunnel popping up in the middle of darkworld, grab the superweapons and fly back up? then no need for 2 million words of filler and hundred thousand word fight scenes
>>
>>28127533
Would you say the sequels, even varying quality, are worth keeping up with?

I really don't want to jump into a 1.5 mil+ thing if the only thing going for it is the first part that might leave shit unanswered for sequels that turn the expected stuff into trash
>>
>>28127598
>then no need for 2 million words of filler and hundred thousand word fight scenes
oh wait. i think i just answered my own question
>>
>>28127598
>isnt that spelled out pretty clearly in the first one?
Yeah, in the 197th chapter of 200. Plus, a complete explanation doesn't come until halfway through Eljunbyro.

>though i honestly have no idea why dash has to fly around the discworld
She only found out that she had to reach the Midnight Armory to save the world when Axan told her, and that's in the last city visited in Austraeoh.
Up until that point she was travelling because Luna told her it was within the realm of posiibility to revive the rest of the mane6 by getting there, though Dash didn't really expect to reach the Armory. She was just flying there to give herself a goal until she succumbed to the chaos inside her.

>wouldnt it have just been easier to pay some diamond dogs to you know- dig straight down
For all we know, Luna and Celestia may be doing that just to cover their bases.
But srsly, Rainbow Dash is the Austraeoh, she has to get to the Armory to reignite it, because you can't have a long standing Adventure series where the main character isn't the chosen one.
>>
>>28127644
Austraeoh is indisputably the best.

Eljunbyro is alright.

Innavedr is just Ledomare 2: Electric Boogaloo, and is widely considered to be the lowest point of the series.

Odrsjot finally starts picking up the pace and the war between three nations takes place (alongside the infamous hundred thousand word battle scene, which is justified since it's an actual battle between several fronts) and also the ending where IC flipped the finger to the readers.

Urohringr, is still solid and heavy on adventuring and finding new places. Links to things mentioned in earlier books and is overall decent.

Yaerfaerda... I don't remember much of what happenned here except the grand battle of ValRoa at the end. This is also the book that's heaviest on political stuff, subterfuge, spying, and stuff.

Ynanhluutr has islands and archipielagos, and ghosts of the rest of the Mane6.

It's around the first quarter of that story that I dropped it due to stuff IRL got hectic, but I haven't felt the desire to go back.

And knowing that skirts is going haywire with Utaan, maybe it was for the best.
>>
>>28122838
>Speaking of, are there any magical creatures/lore you wish the show would revisit or expand upon?
Dude, like, all of them.
I want to learn about dragon customs and culture beyond the tournament.
I want to know what other creatures live in the Everfree.
I want to know if the griffons are all such losers or if there's a real griffon kingdom out there.
I want to know ANYTHING about the minotaurs.
I want to know why Spike doesn't have wings.
I want to know if there are more Diamond Dog colonies out there.
I want to know more about Ahuizotl. Changelings. Sea serpents. Manticores. Cockatrices. Breezies. Centaurs. Bugbears. Chimeras. Arimaspi, the cyclops. The "distant land" where Tirek and Scorpan come from. Hydras. Jackalopes. Parasprites.
There are so many interesting creatures in FiM that we know NOTHING of.

But hey, no worries, I'm sure we'll get a nice slice of life episode next season that mentions minotaurs by name!!!!! (assuming the writers didn't forget)
>>
http://www.hardwickgazette.com/

The Hardwick Gazette, a local newspaper in Hardwick, Vermont, is having a 400 word essay contest. The prize is the entire newspaper company. Including the building, title, all the equipment, everything.

Anyone want to own a newspaper company? Just write 400 words.
I'm sure you can manage that in 40 days.
>>
>>28129161
Print media is practically dead and doesn't surprise me that they're trying to give away a financial liability. Who would buy it?
>>
File: Octavia_Flips_You_Off.png (126KB, 781x680px) Image search: [Google]
Octavia_Flips_You_Off.png
126KB, 781x680px
>>28125997
WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE DAYS IN AUGUST?!

>triggered
>>
>>28129698
it's ~SYMBOLIC~ you fucking plebeian
>>
>>28129698
because june was 2 months ago
>>
>>28129698
The "seven days in sunny june" are the seven days Sunset spent in Equestria, running around with Berry Sue. (Also I think there was something involving a tall white horse in there somewhere, idk, must not have been very important)
>>
File: just another gun discussion.png (72KB, 661x716px) Image search: [Google]
just another gun discussion.png
72KB, 661x716px
I have nothing to do and there's no way I'm going to write shit, so here's a reheated meme.
>>
>>28130200
fukkin saved
>>
File: guns.png (48KB, 642x1083px) Image search: [Google]
guns.png
48KB, 642x1083px
>>28130200
nice
>>
>>28130644
>>28130200
stop trying to stir up shit with yer fancy doubles
>>
File: 1351896295951.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1351896295951.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
>>28130666
>>
File: bateman smile.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bateman smile.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>28130666
My apologies, satan.
>>
>>28130200
>>28130644
I really don't see the issue with guns or why it bothers people. It should be the story you care about.
>>
File: 1392798001412.png (4KB, 206x237px) Image search: [Google]
1392798001412.png
4KB, 206x237px
>>28130878
Fuck off. Leave this fucking thread right now. Willingly or not, you're just slowly baiting people into the same fucking argument all over again.
>>
>>28130891
because there is so much going on here right?
>>
>>28129161

>$175 entry fee

Yeah, the 400 words part isn't what's holding me back here, buddy.
>>
>>28131039
id rather have another 76 consecutive bumps than be drawn into that autistfest again
>>
>>28130891
>>28131073
this is how threads die. Discussion no matter how autistic is far better than just "bump"
>>
>>28131090
are you new here?

no, just 'bump' is far, far better than that can of worms youre trying to open. Just trust me when I say nothing good will ever come from that discussion. we know this because its been tried time and time and time again
>>
>>28131202
no im not new here faggot. I've been part of those discussions each time they have been brought up. Its better than bump
>>
>>28131235
It's worse, trust me. It's fun arguing with idiots, but it's shitty for the entire other thread.
>>
If it's alright to ask, since I still don't have an editor, can I just get a little advice on my chapter before I upload it? I made sure not to have it in edit mode like a fucking idiot, like I did before.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a_FT_b_jTLGzLtuIWd7YurdRzkDaKPE4IprNnbHOwVg/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you. Any advice would be appreciated so I can adjust it.
>>
So I haven't been paying any attention to the fandom in about a year.
Are there any recent fics that are actually good?
>>
new fic
is poetry
tell me if it's shit
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/342125/when-you-were-god
>>
>>28131464
Just search by 'top rated, this year' and read any that catch your eye. I tried it the other day and read 5 or 6 new fics that were all pretty good.

For specific recommendations, I liked "The One Who Got Away" and "Rebellious Alicorn Teenager Shenanigans".
>>
>>28131656
And if you like Rebellious Alicorn Teenager Shenanigans I'd also recommend http://www.fimfiction.net/story/314187/awful-lot-of-coffee-in-equestria, which has a different tone but somewhat similar humour and structure.
>>
>>28131464
Well, GaPJaxie just started "Around the World in 81 Days", which is quite good, so far.

Rambling Writer wrote "Cant", a fairly subtle horror story.

Fahrenheit wrote "Records of an Academy Disaster", a comedy.

Oroboro just released "Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer Are Dead". Fair warning, I love "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern", so "Starlight" was right up my alley.

Rune Soldier Dan wrote "To Try For the Sun" which is fantastic.
>>
>>28132191
I liked "Starlight Glimmer and Sunset Shimmer Are Dead" as well, but I do think that you have to familiar with R&G Are Dead to really appreciate it. A lot of the jokes are parodies/play off of jokes from the original, and while the author takes the story in a different direction from the original, part of the cleverness is in knowing how the original story was supposed to go.

A lot of the comments seem to come from people who didn't know the source material and got pretty confused about the story.
>>
>wrote 1000 words just now
>read it
>it's NOT a steaming pile of shit
holy smokes
>>
>>28131257
Can't right now, might tomorrow.

>>28131464
>implying I read fanfiction
>>
Is switching from past tense to present tense for dramatic effect an acceptable technique in English fiction?
Just want to make sure.
>>
>>28132719
>200 more in 15 minutes
SOMEBODY GET SOME WATER BECAUSE I'M ON FIRE

It's been months since I felt like writing anything, this is amazing.
>>
>>28132774
Depends on what you mean. Outside of scene breaks or a some clear demarcation between time periods (e.g. italicized flashback can be in a different tense) the only thing I can think of would be some kind of recap that switches to regular narration when the story catches up to the narrator.

For example: They were doing things. He did this, she did that. The did more things. And now, they're done doing things. He is going to do other things and she is going to do other things.

That being said, I'm not sure if this is even proper writing. It seems a little odd to me, but not too bad, though I'm not sure what actual style guides would say about it.
>>
File: ayy.png (26KB, 822x262px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
26KB, 822x262px
>>28133025
This is what I mean. The story is written in past tense, but I wanted the main character's realization have a bit more impact. I was taught this is an acceptable method in Poorland, but I'm not sure if it's used in English fiction, since you people even write dialogue differently.
>>
>>28132774
My gut response is to advise against it, but I'm not sure precisely how you're going about it, so I don't want to rule it out entirely.
>>
>>28131464

My personal favorites from the past year:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/329162/indigo-hooves

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/314728/run-for-the-roses

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/326496/completely-safe-in-the-reference-section
>>
>>28133114
>disregard

>>28133112

Ehh....

Okay, you're giving an internal monologue. Here and there for particularly punchy moments you can try it in present tense, but you should probably set those lines in italics to make it very clear those are the character's thoughts in the moment. Don't shift tenses mid-paragraph either (or mid-sentence--"It's good to know it wasn't" just makes matters confusing.)

If you're doing a lot of that internal monologue (and that excerpt looks like a lot) you'd be better off sticking to one tense throughout.
>>
File: lmao.png (26KB, 807x262px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
26KB, 807x262px
>>28133229
>It's good to know it wasn't
Fuck, I didn't even notice. That was supposed to be past tense.

>If you're doing a lot of that internal monologue (and that excerpt looks like a lot)
Yeah, the monologue is a huge part of the story. That's the whole point of it being first person.

>you'd be better off sticking to one tense throughout.
Is this better? The "Wait, after getting a better look at them" part feels very awkward, but I want to have that "wait a second" moment there.
>>
>>28133278
The "wait" part is a bit awkward, but I think it would work by letting the wait get it's own beat, as "Wait. After getting a better look..."
>>
File: 146980807035.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
146980807035.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3S1_VX84f9oc3k5bFotelNua3M
>>
>>28132897
Don't panic. It'll go away soon.
>>
>story is advertised as a silly story Arceus and the other legendary Pokemon immigrating to Equestria
>it's actually some kind of action adventure staring a Gary Stu pokefucker and any and all of the good characters get shoved to the side

Fuck Zeus
>>
So I'm a massive fan of history, are there any stories that have actually done war well?
Most seem to either suck one side's dick or be full grimderp.
>>
>>28134512

I really like the Iron Hearts series. It's a 40k crossover, but it's legit funny while still having engaging battles and plenty of strategically interesting/not completely retarded warfare.
>>
>>28134685
>40k
>not completely retarded
youre contradicting yourself
>>
>>28131761
>http://www.fimfiction.net/story/314187/awful-lot-of-coffee-in-equestria
Meh. "Shenanigans" was good because Skyla was constantly either doing or saying something hilarious and over-the-top. In "Coffee", nothing really happens, the jokes aren't that funny, and I have a hard time reconciling the way the characters behave with their canon personalities.
>>
Could anyone recommend me a story about a love triangle that doesn't end in a polyamorous relationship?
>>
>>28135159
There aren't a lot.
>>
File: 4erk-1457550015-319618-full.png (19KB, 480x560px) Image search: [Google]
4erk-1457550015-319618-full.png
19KB, 480x560px
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/319618/no-spell-for-that

You know what my biggest problem with this story is?

It's not the tranny shit. It's not the "WAHH I'M A VICTIM!" premise.

It's all the fucking ellipses. Seriously. The fucking first chapter uses it 69 different times.

Voicefag should read it.
>>
>>28132737
Thank you, I'd appreciate that.
>>
[Pt. 1]

>>28121931
OCs are vitally important to almost any fanfic, unless it takes place entirely in Ponyville. Canterlot cannot just be inhabited by a half dozen canon characters, after all. You need OCs to give Equestria depth.

OC =/= self insert. It simply means a character that's not canon. Now, if you mean "an author created character who substantially interacts with canon characters and is vital to the plot," that's all going to be down to characterization. If an author has the canon characters sauced out, the OCs will probably do just fine.

>>28127598
>and spike
Kek. Now I have the mental image of the rainbow shooting out, veering away from Discord and hitting Spike inside the library as he's groaning in pain from all the letters.

>>28129161
Sounds like they're teetering on the brink of bankruptcy and are doing it both for publicity and to allow the captain to abandon ship by having someone else become captain.

>>28130200
Should be the next OP picture.

>>28130878
Guns would work, but only if the author provides proper worldbuilding and design for them. Just as not explaining how NMM could win and not kill everyone without the sun annoys me in "NMM wins" AUs and quite possibly could cripple the story, so does having guns and not explaining how they operate or their history.

>>28131257
Left some comments. No major issues, but I would suggest actually including the full nightmare so the reader can better understand what Rarity's going through and why she's acting the way she is. As it stands, she seems to be overreacting to something as minor as a nightmare.

The nightmare itself would really make a great prologue/first chapter. As the reader's lulled into a SoL opening before the nightmare fully kicks in and subverts expectations with reality warping and growing dark. You could also include some wisps of black smoke to foreshadow, before the payoff scene between Rarity and Twilight. Rarity then wakes up in a cold sweat. End of chapter.
>>
[Pt. 2]

>>28132774
The only scenario I could see that working is if it's showing in-universe stuff (letters, diary entry, etc.). A narrative tense switch would be very off putting and distracting.

>>28133112
If the entire story's in first person, it doesn't work. Either the narrator is telling the story after the fact (past tense) or he's providing play-by-play as it happens (present tense). You can't really switch between the two.

>>28134512
The Lunar Rebellion (http://www.fimfiction.net/story/77470/the-lunar-rebellion) one of the best warfics I've read. It doesn't really do gray vs gray, but the fight scenes are good and it makes sense the last ten chapters have been about the ongoing Siege of Canterlot, wingblades aside.
>>
>>28133508
Thanks for the help, I'll change it.

>>28137271
>Sounds like they're teetering on the brink of bankruptcy and are doing it both for publicity and to allow the captain to abandon ship by having someone else become captain.
Yeah. They have an entrance fee and even extended the contest because there weren't enough people to make it "financially viable".
>>
File: Elements_of_Harmony_faulty_S2E02.png (652KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Elements_of_Harmony_faulty_S2E02.png
652KB, 1280x720px
>>28137271
>Kek. Now I have the mental image of the rainbow shooting out, veering away from Discord and hitting Spike inside the library as he's groaning in pain from all the letters.
DYEWTS?
>>
>>28137852
There's a show?
>>
>>28137905
yeah but if it hasnt been cancelled yet it soon will
>>
>>28138525
Not going to watch it, then. I only care about completed stories.
>>
File: They don't exist.jpg (255KB, 1024x1295px) Image search: [Google]
They don't exist.jpg
255KB, 1024x1295px
>tfw re-reading one of my neglected stories to catch up and write again.
>tfw two two new downvotes.
>tfw one of them was an upvote.

I guess I deserve it...
>>
>>28138531
Kek
>>
Oh, hey.
Harmony Theory updated.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/48739/harmony-theory
>>
>>28138531
Make your jokes but after jeremiah, jericho, firefly and terra nova i don't watch series that catch my interest until its over in case theshow gets cancelled.

You didn't think i only applied that rule to horsewords did you?
>>
>>28139427
>jericho
;_;
>>
Any recommendations for crime syndicate fics outside Ponyville?
>>
>>28131644
anyone? it's like barely 1k so it won't take that long, I just want some feedback
>>
>>28131644
>>28140039
Good poetry, I like it. But that "And" in "And when you were God" kind of makes it harder to roll off tongue
>>
>>28137271
>The nightmare itself would really make a great prologue/first chapter.
Actually, the nightmare was in the Prologue, which was already uploaded to the site. What I wrote was just the nightmare, followed by Rarity waking up, it was brief but it described what happened. I probably should have linked the page to that, that was my fault. So here it is.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/339211/shattered-diamonds

But thank you for the comments you left, and I'll be adjusting the writing as it needs be. I really appreciate it.

I also intended to flesh it out a bit more over a course of a couple chapters, include more nightmares and experiences, so as to make what Rarity is going through more understandable.
>>
>>28139941
That sounds like a fun premise. Are you specifying not Ponyville because you've already read some that are? If so, drop a link pham.
>>
>>28139422
>28,000 words
jesus christ
>>
>>28143343
all things being equal and youre guaranteed 60k words in a year, would you rather have a 30k every 6 months, or 5k words every month?

bump
>>
>>28144697
I'd take the 5k a month personally. Although long chapters are extremely comfy.

Also bump.
>>
>>28139427
>>28139441
G-guys, don't worry, Crushric told me he's going to write one final chapter to wrap the story up!
Then it will be completed and the ending will be good!
Right?

He's also writing an actual novel where the main character is basically Jericho anyway, so I'm hoping it'll be good.
>>
>>28145930
The fuck are you on about? I was referring to the tv show not some shitlord piece of fanfiction
>>
>>28145976
But I thought this is a thread about fanfiction.
>>
>>28145982
This is a thread about fimfiction, which is even less interesting than fanfiction
>>
>>28146031
I know, there's not a single thing I hate more than fimfiction.
>>
>>28142711
I have yet to find fics that match my description, I've read Mission: Implausible, which is about Tavi and Pon3 fighting a crime organization. Just seeking stories more focused on the crime organization and less on crime fighters I guess.
I plan on reading Starlight Over Detrot: A Noir Tale which is supposedly more or less what I am looking for. It's almost 1 mil words and still being updated.

The reason for "outside Poniville" is I would prefer these stories to be in a metropolitan city like Manehattan. More suiting in my opinion.

Still, if someone has story about a crime syndicate, hook a nigga up.
>>
>>28145976
>>28146031
>>28146157
why are here then?
>>
>>28146448
there should be a (You) somewhere in there
>>
>>28146437
Never read this, but here
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/213261/all-in-an-applejack-noir
>>
>>28146448
If only there was a way to tell a joke without some autist taking it seriously.
>>
>>28146480
Maybe people don't get your jokes because they are terrible?
>>
>>28146508
People do get my jokes, because the majority of the population recognizes satirical cues.
>>
>>28146437
>story about a crime syndicate,
man i read 2 that were kinda decent about the pet 6 running all of the crime in ponyville. but i cant recall the name and a character tag search turns up nothing. mustve been one of darfs
>>
>>28146512
Your joke is not satire. Satire is a form of critique, i.e. exaggerating fimfictions tendency to call everything shit by saying Background Pony reads like the scribbling of a schizophrenic twelve year old with his thumbs ripped off and that you'd rather put your face in a blender than read it. As a side note, I do find it deathly boring and overrated. What you did was irony/sarcasm, which is pretty stale in the year 2016.
>>
>>28146602
>Your joke is not satire.
satire
ˈsatʌJə/
noun
noun: satire

the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices

And so I did.
>>
>>28146609
What were you criticizing exactly?
>>
File: checkmate.jpg (17KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.jpg
17KB, 350x245px
>>28146615
Myself.
>>
>>28146602
>What you did was irony/sarcasm, which is pretty stale in the year 2016.
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>28146589
Hah, I have just found it accidentally while searching for mafia fics.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/62672/the-syndicate
Thought about reading it but it's really short. You say it's worth a shot?
>>
>>28146759
yeah thats it. oh i included owloicious in the search, must be why I couldnt find it.

From what I recall it was pretty decent. its 8.5k words so even if it sucks youre only out like 10 minutes. go for it
>>
>>28135159
>>28135159
"The Ones Forgotten" is a solid Rarity/Spike/Twilight triangle story.

"The Surprisingly Complicated Love Life of Spike the Dragon" is a solid Rarity/Spike/Scootaloo triangle story.

Those are the only ones in my favorites list. That don't end in poly, anyway. I guess you could argue Romance Reports is a triangle fic between Twilight, Cheerilee and Celestia, sorta, in the sense that there's both a Cheerilee ending, and then much later came an alternate, Celestia ending, but that sorta feels like cheating. Also there was a sanctioned-sequel-by-another-author where they became a threesome anyway. Which, I mean, I actually really liked, but again, not really what you're looking for.
>>
>>28146871
>Romance Reports is a triangle fic between Twilight, Cheerilee and Celestia, sorta
You mean Twilight, Cheerilee, and Luna? Because Celestia doesn't factor into it at all, except in one of the four or so alt endings.
>>
>>28146925
I literally say there's a Celestia alt ending in the rest of that exact sentence.

And I didn't really count Luna because a triangle implies there's interest in at least one direction on the parts of all characters involved. Luna never really intended to give Twilight a chance.
>>
>>28147734
Celestia doesn't even appear in the main fic at all though. And Luna I thought got pissed when Twilight told her to fuck off at the end, implying she actually was interested in Twilight all along?
>>
What is love?
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/139150/what-is-love
116k words [M] [sex] [comedy] [human] [romance] [SoL]
and
This is Love?
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/189859/this-is-love
231k words [M] [sex] [comedy] [human] [romance] [SoL]

A yeti turns up in the crystal empire, cuddles everything, cucks shining armor then gets zapped by the EoH.

Its an HiE (well technically a HitCE) not done from the humans perspective which is something of a rarity. Human turns up, gets confused with a yeti (hey at least hes not a hairless ape so I guess thats a bonus). Cadance befriends the human. shiny discovers alicorns and ponies arent genetically compatible because reasons and straight up abandons cadance and the human gets rebound horsepussy then shit gets kinda stupid in the sequel.

The fics full of questionable choices by the writer, plot arcs that dont really go anywhere before being dropped and its greatest sin is that the title gave me an earworm thats only slightly less annoying than macarena. The first one is passable if you have nothing else to read but the sequel is pretty shit.
>>
>>28149771
>then shit gets kinda stupid in the sequel.
Judging by your post, shit gets stupid much earlier.
>>
>>28149771
baby don't hurt me

no more
>>
>>28149846
Its an Hie. it started stupid. It got more stupid in the sequel. like luna wanting to herd with cadance and the human, later getting dropped completely. and the crystal empire clan mafia shit that went nowhere and got dropped. and the human thats fucking the sovereign ruler of an empire getting a job in a flower shop, working for 2 days then never getting mentioned again. then nightmare lust. then nightmare human. sombras secret personal labratory was hidden in the janitors shitter...

no it got much, much stupider in the sequel
>>
>>28149959
bastard
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09m0B8RRiEE
>>
>>28149981
>nightmare lust
kek
Decadence is and will always be the best nightmare Cadance
>>
>>28058634
So does anyone have an archive of darf's stories? Feels bad knowing I'll never get to read them again.
>>
>>28150323
Which is a shame, because the rest of the story was pretty meh, IMO. I basically only recommend the story because of the villain.

Is it bad that I've memorized her intro speech?
>>
>>28150484

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/Fimfarchive

It won't contain the latest one that caused his meltdown, but here.
>>
>>28150484
yes how terrible it is knowing that once something is deleted from the internetwebs it is gone completely and forever
>>
>>28150484
Check the last thread. I posted a mega link with all of his stories.
>>
>>28150582
>the rest of the story was pretty meh, IMO
Really? I thought it was good. Reminded me of Dresden Files.
>>
>>28150965
I suppose I just didn't find the first few chapters that interesting. The cases she investigated didn't really catch my attention and I wasn't too fond of Twilight and Luna's characterizations.

The final arc with the villain was great, but it was mostly just spectacle without a lot of substance, though I have no complaints about that since it was a very nice spectacle.
>>
File: 7dsj-book4.jpg (451KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7dsj-book4.jpg
451KB, 768x1024px
>7dsj, book 4, chapters 13-14

When we left off, Octavia had just been taken over by her evil alternate personality "Melody". She decks Sunset, then goes after Twilight Velvet. But Night Light tells her to go to her room, so she does.

Once Sunset recovers, she figures out what's going on. You see, Octavia's twin sister died in the womb, and those cells were absorbed into Octavia's body. So Octavia is a genetic chimera, where some of her cells have different DNA from others. When Sunset used a healing spell to cure Octavia of the effect of the mind-control date-rape drugs back in Book 1, the presence of those other cells caused Octavia to develop, over several months, a complete alternate personality. Makes perfect sense, right?

Anyway, Night Light fixes Octavia by talking to her like normal for a while. She's crazy again by the next chapter, though.

The Dazzlings are hiding out in a hotel outside Canterlot, moping about how they can't have normal lives. The evil SIREN boss tries to have them killed, but she only sends one assassin, who promptly gets fucking wrecked because the Dazzlings are so badass.

ALICORN, based on a tip from Les Scars, carries out a raid on the SIREN compound. First, to avoid detection, they shoot a cop for no reason in the middle of the street. This of course attracts ALL of the cops. Then they get slaughtered during the actual raid, because they're all too busy raping SIREN agents to actually fight. (Yes, really.) Finally, as their boss leaves, alone, he gets BTFO by Shining Armor.

Divine Right's hurricane has finally arrived, so he stands on top of a mountain and sucks the whole thing into a bell. I guess hurricane plus virgin blood is the recipe for summoning Berry Sue?

Also, Saffron Masala and Zephyr Breeze show up for no fucking reason. They're bodyguards for Sunset Shimmer (Human Edition)'s mom, since she's a princess of France or something. Zephyr, being a total idiot, introduces himself as "une personne incroyablement sexy".
>>
>>28152046
>Makes perfect sense, right?
The worst part is that this is rather tame compared to other leaps in logic shink has taken.
So, yeah...
It does make sense within the grand scheme of things that is shinzakura's mind.
>>
>>28150582
What story would that be? I always liked the idea of evil Can'tdance
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-13+at+01.00.15).jpg (42KB, 515x572px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-13+at+01.00.15).jpg
42KB, 515x572px
>>28152046
>Kill me
>>
File: where's dem ponies at.png (32KB, 109x136px) Image search: [Google]
where's dem ponies at.png
32KB, 109x136px
>>28152046
>>
>>28152181
Massive Spoiler for the actual story:

Twilight Sparkle: Night Shift
>>
>>28152241
Well, it'shinted pretty heavily since early on, and the reveal comes halfway through the story, so it's not that big of a spoiler.
>>
>>28152275
Uh, no, a lot of the hints look like they're pointing to Luna. That's why it's such a big deal when Twilight finally gets the hair.
>>
>>28152046
>Twin
>Different DNA
>DNA toggling personalities
>Not just dying right after birth from getting rejected tissues

This makes me wonder if any popular writer on Fimfic has passed their high school.
>>
>>28153268
but anon, maaagiiiic.
>>
>>28153268
>This makes me wonder if any popular writer on Fimfic has passed their high school
I actually got very good gra-
>popular
Never mind.
>>
>>28153268
>Twin
>Different DNA
Fraternal twins

>Not just dying right after birth from getting rejected tissues
It won't be rejected if the two sets of DNA are similar enough. In fact, the bit about Octavia absorbing her dead twin is actually something that happens IRL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_twin

>DNA toggling personalities
This one is total bullshit though, magic or no.
>>
>>28150484
I really hope that he took my last message of hate, disgust and condemnation to heart
>>
>>28153208
Huh... I must've remembered it wrong, then. It's been well over a year since I read NS.
>>
Why haven't you written anything lately, Anon?
>>
File: 1035446.png (86KB, 283x267px) Image search: [Google]
1035446.png
86KB, 283x267px
>>28155540
I'll have you know I'm about to reach 20k words on that Sparlight romance fic three people will read.
>>
I wonder how long it'll be until the "Dash has a heart attack and/or beats AJ to death with a shovel" episode deconstruction fic gets featured?

>>28146437
There's The Black Cello Mafia (http://www.fimfiction.net/story/43642/the-black-cello-mafia). No idea how good it is, and it's a deadfic, but it's on my RL.

>>28155540
My current excuse is I'm on vacation near Harrisville doing family shit.
>tfw you can't listen to the waves of Lake Huron crash violently against the shore as you write because you want to sit around a fire with your family
It's actually a great feeling.
>>
File: pepe.png (69KB, 154x154px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
69KB, 154x154px
>>28152241
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I JUST ASSUMED THERE WAS NO CHANCE IT WAS THE ONE STORY I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF READING RIGHT FUCKING NOW
THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING DROP, I'M DROPPING THE FIC,,, DELETING YM FUCKING ACCOUNT AND LEAVING THIS THREAD
FUCK
>>
>>28155540
I actually have! My fics is 1k words long already!
>>
>>28157907
truly an epic saga you have already produced
>>
>>28157936
Well hey, I wrote it all in one day.
>>
>>28157950
oh. well thats different. good job anon
>>
File: 1397130381869.png (181KB, 312x462px) Image search: [Google]
1397130381869.png
181KB, 312x462px
>>28157989
y-you too
>>
You guys read any interesting story lately?
>>
>>28159510
see: >>28149771
so, no, no i havent

nice bump. you beat me to it by seconds
>>
File: show, don't tell.gif (2MB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
show, don't tell.gif
2MB, 320x235px
>>28159510
Only non-pony ones.
Not even fanfiction.
>>
File: 1461343448330.png (424KB, 588x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1461343448330.png
424KB, 588x1357px
>>28159520
>Only non-pony ones.
Heresy.
>>
>>28159520
>notfanfiction
what like stories written by people who hate the source material? thats a lot of hate for them to dedicate that much effort into it
>>
>>28160883
Are there any fics written by someone who truly despises the source material? Not "I think MMDW was dumb so I'm going to fix it" but "I literally hate everything about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic the TV show."
>>
GOOD LUCK
>>
y so ded?
>>
File: chrome_2016-08-14_23-19-08.png (132KB, 909x385px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-08-14_23-19-08.png
132KB, 909x385px
>>28161321
Anon, in a world as wonderfully rich in autism as ours, did you really have to ask?

Do people not remember Dakari-King Mykan anymore?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myQE-3sI_UI
Dude claims to write MLP fanfics because he hates MLP so much that his "only way to cope" was to write revenge fics and his own version of the series. He hates the TV show.
He's arguably Chris-Chan tier.
>>
>>28161321

My Little Unicorn: Magic is Believing

sadly, it's been deleted from FiMFic, but I'm sure somebody's got a saved copy or something. It's... something.
>>
>>28162246
It's still out there if you want to read it.
https://fimfetch.net/story/9894/my-little-unicorn-magic-is-believing

Mykan later reworked it as a MLP in space fic, for reasons not understood by any sane man. It's called My Brave Pony Starfleet Magic, and it's on his DA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxK9IwKK6hQ
>>
>>28162293
97,432 words. Someone wrote a novel about a show they hate. 97k words is more than I wrote in two years. Why do people like this have the ability to crap out words when I can barely get a few paragraphs down each day?
>>
>>28162344
>Why do people like this have the ability
Severe autism.
I'm not even joking, or using autism in the 4chan sense. He's legitimately autistic.
>>
>>28162293
>https://fimfetch.net/story/9894/my-little-unicorn-magic-is-believing
Hey, voicefaaag~
>>
>>28152046
>Princess of France
>Chink Azura probably mangling French with Google Translate level memeing

Well, I've found something worse than Les Scars.
>>
>>28163319
I wonder if he's doing it for the express purpose of fucking with people.
>>
>>28164073
Probably just ignorance and stereotypes. I really didn't think America was that stupid.
>>
What's your stance on wingboners?
>>
>>28165232
>wingboners
There's no shortage of shitfics that shoehorn them in for no good reason, but with a decent explanation I think it's fine.

Just like guns
>>
>>28165718
in other words, plenty of shitters have included wingboners, but anyone has yet to provide an interesting and believeable theory as to why wingboners should even be a thing?
Got it.
>>
File: 1428165679496.jpg (84KB, 729x797px) Image search: [Google]
1428165679496.jpg
84KB, 729x797px
>>28133859
HAHAHA YOU FUCKING LIAR

YESTERDAY AT 10PM I WROTE 1447 WORDS IN ONE SITTING

I AM A FUCKING OD
>>
So, guys, I'm writing a one-shot with a filly villain protagonist. Horrible little monster; completely psychotic; total nightmare fuel. But here's the catch: I want to keep it E-rated. That means I have to be subtle about it. Any tips?
>>
>>28167691
>Any tips?
have to go heavy on the innuendo and euphemisms if thats the case. are you a flowery enough writer to accomplish such subtlety?
>>
>>28167775
I don't know what you mean by flowery. That's normally a term applied to prose afaik. But I already have 1.8k words and I've implied that she once cut open a pregnant cat to see what was inside without getting into any sort of M or even T rated material, using allusion and innuendo like you said. And it's in dialogue, so it's the character, herself, who's using it.
>>
>>28166993
wingboners are canon
>>
>>28167930
no their not
>>
>>28167936
well Pinkie was shooting an erect penis in that one episode and Rainbow's tortoise is called Wingcock so they at least have inventions similar to wingboners
>>
>>28167943
that was in a song so it dosent count
>>
>>28168106

So was Winter Wrap Up, are you telling me that doesn't count either?
>>
>>28168291
It doesn't
>>
>>28168938
fine it was also in the EU. in one of the comics fearued dickwingarity
>>
File: comics are not canon.jpg (130KB, 977x544px) Image search: [Google]
comics are not canon.jpg
130KB, 977x544px
>>28169068
>comics
>canon
wingboners are not canon either so just stop you fucking edgelords
>>
>>28169068
>one of the comics fearued dickwingarity
Not to step into the canonicity argument, but do you have a link for that?
>>
>>28169108
no i forgot to save it, but it was the one where rara turned naughty. her horn turned into a cock and she grew dickwings that sprouted from her sides
>>
>>28169137
it was in a song in the comics so it disn't counton
>>
>>28169154
a song in the comics? so theres poetry about rara having numerous dongs?
>>
>>28169370
>theres poetry about rara having numerous dongs
If you saw a cherub with the face of a white unicorn and layers upon layers of penises that formed wings, you would break out into sonnets and don't you deny it.
>>
>>28162293
This reminds me.

I don't remember where or when, but I had stumbled upon this fic called Blazing Glory on Google Docs, and a message popped up, saying that the story was being deleted because the author hadn't touched it for a couple of years. I only managed to save the first 8 chapters.

Here's chapter 1. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CG98pJsdnAxfUVxarVu74aCqKhCf-FZuyRWy8gBX2d8/edit?usp=sharing

Anyway yeah first chapter of unicorn magic whatever soon I guess.
>>
>>28169418
>don't you deny it
i deny.

id be too busy beating off to bother trying to think up lyrics
>>
>>28104442
Top tier sweet story, would recommend despite the lackluster description

>>28105814
When I PM'd him he responded pretty quickly, but then again I had a catchy subject line. So at least he checks them.
>>
>>28108503
>feature-box-bait Pony Verbs a Noun SoL one-shot
This perfectly describes my hell
>>
18 posts remain. lets wrap this shit up so we can have some actual productive activity in the next one
>>
>>28169815
>so we can have some actual productive activity in the next one
Yeah, I remember when I had optimism.
>>
File: Cloudsdale-S02E22.png (292KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Cloudsdale-S02E22.png
292KB, 1280x738px
I kinda want to write a story but I don't know anything about shit. I've read a lot of things, pony and non-pony, fiction and not, and I love reading but I wonder what writing is like.

How long does it take to learn how to write decently? Should I just give up now?
>>
File: Creator's curse.png (51KB, 720x465px) Image search: [Google]
Creator's curse.png
51KB, 720x465px
>>28169851
>How long does it take to learn how to write decently
It's about constant improvement. Just stick with it and keep going, every story you write, every chapter and one-shot is a step forward.
>>
>>28169836
>>28169836
Well maybe not productive activity, but actual activity. Unlike our current farting around because its the end if the thread and no one wants to waste the effort of posting anything clever or interesting
>>
>>28169574

Is that the one where Celestia rapes Dash, and everybody freaked out so much that the author went back and rewrote it?

I remember that shitstorm. Good times.
>>
Sometimes even 0 words is too much...

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/339127
>>
>>28169912
I wouldn't know, I didn't read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdbxEH0kOpA&feature=youtu.be
My Little Unicorn: Magic is Believing Chapter 1

What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>28170262
>What did I do to deserve this?
It's a bit late to be asking that, Voicy.
>>
File: Anon, pls.jpg (691KB, 4318x2432px) Image search: [Google]
Anon, pls.jpg
691KB, 4318x2432px
>>28170262
>you will never go karaoke with Voiceguy
Why live?
>>
>>28170262
How's your wiener?
>>
>>28170882
why ask? just go on over and give it a tug for yourself
>>
>>28146512
LOL, good one, anon.
>>
>>28169851
According to Ray Bradbury, half a million words.
>>
>>28172456
Tell that to Somber
>>
File: GlassesTrixie.jpg (99KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
GlassesTrixie.jpg
99KB, 675x900px
>>28172521
Yeah, I think Bradbury was assuming you'd be doing short stories in the 5000 word range for most of that.
>>
>>28170882
I think that was a reference to that dumb movie about kids who made up there own college to get degrees
>>
>>28172568
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>28172632
I'm sure it's huge and girthy but it's not like you'll ever see it
>>
Finally killed the thread. Whos got next one?
I call not it
>>
File: Time for a new thread.jpg (47KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Time for a new thread.jpg
47KB, 555x414px
>>28172794
Fine, I'll get to it.
>>
Shiny new thread:

>>28173049
>>28173049
>>28173049
>>28173049
>>28173049
>>28173049
Thread posts: 500
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.