[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>aw shit nigga you's in ponyville will never return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1337715500804.gif (1MB, 669x470px) Image search: [Google]
1337715500804.gif
1MB, 669x470px
>aw shit nigga you's in ponyville will never return
>>
Feels bad man
>>
File: 1435778279443.jpg (41KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1435778279443.jpg
41KB, 500x461px
>>28048223
>that feel when you enver could participate anyways because he always posted way late
>>
>>28048332
>mfw I participated in a few of the early threads

I'd take it all back just to see him post again.
>>
>>28048341
Why did he give up? he could simply remove the "nigga" and make it "oh shit you is in ponyville", I don't know why he gave up.
>>
File: 1355728798679.png (363KB, 660x800px) Image search: [Google]
1355728798679.png
363KB, 660x800px
>>28048349
Worst part about him leaving is that I don't know why he left either.
>>
>>28048367
I thought he left because mods went full retard and started banning him for the "nigga" for racism.
So he got frustrated and left. This was in the first scruffening, I think.
>>
>>28048408
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Not him leaving, but mods banning him for racism.

What if OP was black? Fucking nigger mods I swear to god. Banning racism is just about as bad as banning nsfw pony pics.

I hate mods so fucking much.
>>
>>28048426
For a while mods were banning everybody for saying nigger, yeah it was bullshit.
>>
Blame the faggots and the "death to niggers" threads that were popping up around that time
>>
>>28048223
Not necessarily a bad thing. He kinda lost track of what he was doing.

Things end, anon. Trying to make them last forever is what turns them into cancer.
>>
roleplaying is against the rules
>>
>>28048586
It was a CYOA, stupid fucker.
>>
File: i know that feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i know that feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>28048223
>>
>>28048408
No, that wasn't it. And Asnyip ran long after the first Scruffening. He said on his Twitter that he was depressed. I'm guessing that and being a bit burned out was why he stopped doing ASNYIP.
>>
>>28048495
That's different though. Nigger and Nigga have two completely different meanings. Getting banned for saying nigga is plain retarded, but being banned for saying nigger is more understandable.
>>
>>28048495
I don't recall that ever happening.
>>
>>28048223
>The CYOA Thread image that had the gravestones of dead CYOA's.
>The gravestone that had a little hat on it and simply said,
>"Nigga"
Can't find that image right now, but damn did it make me sad.
>>
I wonder if OP even comes to /mlp/ anymore or if he has forgotten about us.
>>
>>28049487

It's not understandable. It's language policing and "positive discrimination". Nobody was ever banned for saying cracker or being racist to other whites.
Plus this is 4chan, the supposed internet hate machine. Banning a slur is irrational for what this place used to be.
>>
>>28051174
It's more understandable than "nigga." Arguing otherwise is retarded. There's actual reason to not say "nigger," the only reason not to say "nigga" is if you're not worthy.

It's retarded either way, but saying it isn't more understandable is putting the two words on the same pedestal, and they are very different.
>>
>>28048408
I'm a newfag to /mlp/ because I only just got back into MLP after 3 or 4 years, what's the scruffening?
>>
>>28051182

My point is that back then racism didn't carry any weight or stigma. Nobody cared about feelings or political correctness. 4chan was the opposite of a safe space.

>the only reason not to say "nigga" is if you're not worthy

You may not be Tarzan, but you sure sound like you want to be an ape. Piss off wigger. Unless you're black in which case piss off nigger.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.