[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you found a girl that embodies your waifu, would you then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

If you found a girl that embodies your waifu, would you then consider laying your pony fetishes aside and giving her a chance? Before you reply, keep in mind that your waifu doesn't exist and this is as close as you will ever get to her.
>>
>>28047688
No. The fact my waifu isn't real is why she's perfect. In real life, the ratio of happy to miserable in relationships doesn't cut it. I've only ever been really happy when single and had a nice, non-real waifu.
>>
>>28047688
Yeah
>>
>>28047688
a chance at love? Would she like me? How do we meet? Do you keep us in your basement op? Will we hear you getting gangbanged by 5 niggers and 1 fat trannie? Tell us more details man
>>
>>28047688
I would but I don't know any girl who can turn into a goddess.
>>
>>28047749
The question is simple: would you stop chasing after the imaginary ponut if you met a girl that embodies your waifu?
>>
>>28047688

A lot of this. >>28047727

Ponies are superior because they are so perfect. They are kind, loving, and if they ever did something that hurt you, you know it was done completely unintentionally and they would never mean to hurt you.

Irl women are spiteful, selfish, and only value you as much as they value the time it would take to replace you.

For what purpose would I date a 3d? Sex? Pass. Sex is just over glorified masterbation. The best part of sex is the closeness you feel to the one you love and I could never love a 3d I'd rather die alone then settle and die miserable.
>>
>>28047688
>that embodies your waifu
I hate that. There is only one of my waifu. No matter how similar of a personalty someone else has, they're not her. I didn't fall in love with her appearance or certain personality traits and it certainly doesn't have to do with any pony fetishes. I fell in love with her, and she only exists in my heart.

Now, I wouldn't refuse all "real" relationships because of this, because making a family some day would be nice, but I wouldn't just go looking for someone who reminds me of the one I really love and say I'm doing it for the waifu's sake. If you say "I found my waifu in real life!" when you see someone with a similar personality, you never had a waifu.
>>
>>28047688
>that face
I can see a whole heaping helping of grade-A crazy in that jpeg.

Also- assuming she isn't psycho like that one -probably, yeah. Better to have loved and lost and all that.

But the problem is that modern millenial women are unpredictable. I could be that one in one hundred who finds a girl that is willing to commit to a stable monogamous relationship, or I could be that 99 in 100 who finds a girl who is either just looking for sex or a loose relationship while she constantly keeps an eye out for somone she deems better than me. Can't wait until I'm thirty and the women my age are clamoring for a single man with money to latch onto while their biological clock is ticking down to zero and their makeup just can't cut through the age.

>they'll look up to me and scream "date us"
>and I'll look down and whisper "no"
>>
>>28047688
My boyfriend says I often remind him of Pinkie Pie, which is pretty cute of him to say because I'm not nearly as hyper and insane as her.
>>
>>28047688
Oh, I already did.
It's why I'm a sci-twifag.
And I've been spiraling further into depression over the last year because I'm too much a pussy to have said anything, and I miss her more than I ever thought possible.
>>
>>28047955
>implying
Role player get out
>>
>>28047955
You know the toll.
Mammary glands or vacate.
>>
>>28047688
Of course. I have a few crushes on some R.D Cosplayers but I know I'll never get a chance with them, so...
>>
>>28048041
>Embodies your """waifu""""
>cosplays as your """waifu"""

The only part of a dash cosplayer that embodies dash is their body. That's all physical. You don't love dash. You just want to fuck her. You're disloyal.
>>
File: objection.jpg (120KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
objection.jpg
120KB, 550x404px
>>28048075
That is where you're wrong, I have always been into tomboys for a very long time, there's more to coaplayers than wanting to get in their pants.
>>
>>28048127
You misunderstood.
>Dash does not cosplay.
>Dash does not dress up
>Dash knows little about fashion
If dash were to cosplay it would be of her own oc. Actually, last episode was just herself as it was in the book. Dash is more then just a tomboy. She's rainbow dash.
>>
>>28047688
Of course. tfw when no gf is too strong in me, I'd take pretty much any girl at this point as long as she isn't completely buttfuck ugly or psychopathic
>>
>>28047688
No.
>>
>>28048438
Why
>>
>>28047819
>you know it was done completely unintentionally
Except for all the evil/not-children-cartoon-level-kind ponies in the show?
>>
>>28047819

This
My mother raised my sister like that
All women can be caring mothers tho, their children are the only thing even the most spiteful females love
A woman that doesnt love their children? Or doesnt even take care of a dog?
Burn it alive
>>
>>28047819
Elliot Rodger is that you?
>>
>>28047688
If I found a girl who was literally Pinkie in every way and she loved me, then of course I would. It's her personality that I love, not her pone body. Who knows, maybe she crossed the ether to exist in this world?
>>
No thanks. I'm done with the give and take when I'm not taking anything worthwhile. Sex doesn't interest me anymore and I've got all the platonic companionship I need
>>
>>28050249
But anon if she's like your waifu, why would she act like generic earth slut no. 24561?
>>
>>28050310
It's the maintenance of the thing. I'd love her so I'd treat her right and I don't have that kind of time or finance to dedicate. So I'll pretend for free.
>>
>>28047688
Pfft, even if I found the perfect embodiment of my waifu she'd still pass me off as a poorfag scrub.

As bad as this is going to sound, I just compare and contrast women in real life to the EqG embodiment and see how well they match up visually. Sounds a little odd considering nobody has naturally two-toned hair, but if she's to my liking I'll flirt with her. Currently talking to two 3dpds.
>>
>>28047688
No thanks, I'm not into fat girls.
>>
>>28047688
>implying our waifus are not real
>implying you can't just meme them into existence
>>
File: 1347829710807.png (54KB, 327x351px) Image search: [Google]
1347829710807.png
54KB, 327x351px
>>28050451
>meme magic
we need more wizards bruh
>>
>>28048681
If not a pony then this whole thing is ridiculous. Why would there even be?
>>
>3d
>Ever
I'm already a wizard, might as well save it for my waifu.
>>
File: 1437181719787.png (219KB, 534x500px) Image search: [Google]
1437181719787.png
219KB, 534x500px
>>28047688
>If you found a girl that embodies your waifu, would you then consider laying your pony fetishes aside and giving her a chance?
I think you dont understand. The kind of girls who embodies my waifu are only found in barns.
>>
>>28047688
Absolutely not.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.