[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen Umbra Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 390
Thread images: 49

File: 1449096774462.png (217KB, 884x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1449096774462.png
217KB, 884x1000px
Early Morning Blues Edition

Previous Thread
>>28016145

Twisted Desires Pastebin (Be warned they are long, i am working on it)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/shurgbZ9
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/WSp0Cpxv
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/ZTwyKsMN
Part 4: http://pastebin.com/dVKsDRhX
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/PEVVbQHu

Knifey has returned!
http://pastebin.com/JxFhudPr

And Minty has returned! His story can be found here
http://pastebin.com/u/mintyanon

Like always if you want to write something go ahead
If not sit back and enjoy or talk about vidyas of your choice
>>
Lazy fucks need to bump
>>
>>28035001
>What the fuck?!
"Whoa, whoa whoa!" You say "What do you mean when I become king?!"
>"Oh that's why you asked me to bring my sketching equipment and all these different colored yarn." Seth says as he opens his bags
>Credo leans forward
>"What are you saying, Anon?" Credo asks in a more serious tone "Do you not plan on marrying our queen? Is she not good enough for that."
>Both Credo and Seth lean in closer
>Why does it feel like your being questioned for murder?!
>Was it always this hot in here?
"No! Of course not, I do plan on marrying her!" You say as you pull your collar "But we're dealing with the princesses first!"
>"But you do plan on asking for her hoof in marriage." Seth says "That would make you our king, as much as I don't want to say it."
>Wow, rude!
"Look, I just don't know if I'm king material." You say "I mean look at me!"
>You're just a guy
>You're no royalty like papa Umbra said
>What do they see that you don't?
"Besides if I was king, I'd run this place into the ground." You say "Seeing as I'd have no idea what I'd be doing."
>Credo laughs
>"Do you really think that Queen Umbra would just throw you into the fire?" Credo asks "Anon, you know she wouldn't do that."
>"She's smarter than that." Seth says "She would most likely have Lord Sombra show you the ropes."
>You swear he sighs when he says Sombra's name
>"Anon, listen to me." Credo says "You have all the makings for a king. You're smart, brave, and kind. Not to mention that you would defend our Queen and her empire at all costs."

>>28035086
The morning has been getting the better of us these few days
>>
Sorry I couldn't bump last night! We lose a good thread...
>>
>>28035716
>You look down at the anvil
>"You need to have faith in yourself, lad." Credo says "I truly believe you can do it as long as your heart is behind it."
>You look up at him
"I just don't know, Credo..."
>Credo places a hoof on your shoulder
>"I know you can." Credo says "I've already seen you preform incredible feats already."
>You sigh before smiling at him
>This stallion has so much faith in you
>And when you think about it, it makes no sense for Umbra to be married to someone and not be called king
>Looks like you're in this then
"Alright then, let's do it." You say "Like you said, I think Umbra would want me in something more regal if she does want me to be king."
>You notice that Seth has finished up setting his equipment
>"That's the spirit!" Credo yells in his enthusiastic tone "Let's get started then boys!"
>Huddling around the sketch pad, you all start to come up with ideas for your future armor

I have an image ready to go for Anon's armor, but if you guys have suggestions shoot em at me
Also we're going to Umbra when I get back from work
>>
File: 1417631707478.jpg (95KB, 442x740px) Image search: [Google]
1417631707478.jpg
95KB, 442x740px
Alright, I'm off
>>
gg
>>
did anybody see the parts i posted before the war 1.0 thread died? If not i'll post again.
>>
Obligatory Thread Survival Bump.
>>
Hourly Thread Survival Bump
>>
Almost Hourly Thread Survival Bump.
>>
>>28038131
>>28038807
>>28039218
The best types of bumps
>>
>>28040524
Have another!
>>
Dont you die on me you fucker.
You were going to marry Umbra remember?
You were going to move to a small cottage and have fillies with her.
DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME!
SURVIVE THREAD, SURVIVE!
Bump
>>
>>28036048
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaNodj6GmqA
>"Ah, Queen Umbra, welcome." The stallion cleaning the podium says as you enter The Icy Gem Cavern "What can we do for you this fine morning?"
>You are Umbra
>After getting tossed out of Credo's workshop like some common mare, you took the chest that held your armor and made your way to see Rodin
"I need to see Rodin, is he here?"
>The stallion nods his head
>"Of course he is, my Queen." The stallion says "But I must inform you that we have closed for the morning to prepare for the evening."
"That is fine, I did not come here to eat." You say before giggling "And it is much too early to drink."
>The stallion moves the blue velvet rope before leading the way
>Following him, you take a look around the empty restaurant
>The band isn't on stage so that means they're just playing the music on the speakers
>Rodin's employees are working to clean up the previous night's festivities
>Really it all looks routine to them now
>Coming up to the bar, the stallion clears his throat
>"Rodin, sir?" He asks "You have a visitor."
>Rodin has his back turn to you as he cleans the glasses
>"Well tell them to get lost!" Rodin says "Can't they tell we're closed?"
>"Apologies, but it is our Queen who has come to see you." The stallion says
>Rodin stops before turning around
>"Well if it isn't my favorite mare in the empire!" Rodin says "How it going, Umbra?"
>>
>>28041956
Alright Anons, I'm gonna hit the hay. Try and keep us alive tonight.
>>
Time to bumpy bump
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28041956
"I am doing well, Rodin."
>Rodin dismisses the stallion as you take a seat at the bar
>"So Queen Umbra, what brings you to my humble abode this morning?" Rodin asks "Do you want a drink?"
>You shake your head
"It is much too early to be drinking." You say before placing the chest on the bar "I need you to enforce the magical protection on my armor."
>Rodin looks over at the chest, before opening it with his magic
>"Damn girl, those princesses are making you bring out the heavy duty armor." Rodin says
>You sigh
>Seems like he knows already
"It's bothersome." You say "So how fast has word spread?"
>"Very fast." Rodin says "An invasion is a scary thing. These ponies can't help but talk about it."
>You look up at the neon sign
"I should address the issue." You say "Let them know what will happen in the upcoming days."
>"Word is that shopkeepers and civilians alike are making sure their shops and homes are fortify." Rodin says "None of these ponies want to lose their home because of your lover."
>You glare at Rodin
"Are you saying that Anonymous is to blame?"
>Rodin shakes his head
>"I'm not, but some of the citizens are." Rodin says "If anything, I say he responsible for spicing things up around here."
>You shake your head
"I like to think that your clientele is still jealous about Anonymous winning my heart." You say "It's not hard to see that the higher class ponies refuse to respect him and resent him for that."
>Rodin takes one final look at the chest before closing it
>"You know I'm not a charity worker, Umbra." Rodin says "You want me to make these stronger? You're gonna need to pay up then."
>>
Bump to keep alive
>>
>>28044159
>That's the one thing you don't like about Rodin
>Reaching under your cape you pull out a small bag
>"You remember I don't take bits, right?" Rodin asks
>You nod your head
"I know, Rodin." You say "You only take crystals."
>These aren't normal crystals though
>They are crystals plucked from the Crystal Tree
>Rodin doesn't know that though
>What is even stranger is his use for them
>Passing him the bag, he opens it up and examines one of them
>"That's what I'm talking about." Rodin says before popping it into his mouth "Taste sweet as always."
>Yup
>He eats them
>He's not the only one as Sombra would do the same back in the day
>You never understood why
>The crystals are like fruit, but you would never think about eating them
>"Umbra, there are more than I need in here." Rodin asks "While I do like to mix business and pleasure, I don't think your Anon would be to fond of it."
"Shut up. Don't something so stupid." You growl before taking off the armor on your hooves "I also need you to enchant these."
>You place the armor onto the bar
>"What am I psychic now?!" Rodin asks "What do you want me to do with them?"
"I need to be able to jump on thin air." You say "I have no doubt that the princesses will use their ability to fly to try and get the better of me. I need to be able to catch them so I can bring them back down to earth."

So how about them Pokemon!?
>>
File: a-exeggutor.png (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a-exeggutor.png
82KB, 500x500px
>>28045320
Best revelation.
>>
>>28044945
>>
>>28041121
and another!
>>
>>28045320
Vulpix used to be fire type.
>>
File: 4 jewels 4 legs.png (258KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
4 jewels 4 legs.png
258KB, 480x480px
>>28045320
>"So you want me to enchant these so that you can summon a platform to jump off of?" Rodin asks "I like the idea. I can roll with it."
>You nod your head
"I've seen Anonymous do it, so I think with the right enchantments, I can too."
>Rodin takes your armor and stuffs inside the chest
>But before he can close the chest you reach inside and pull out two smaller versions of your leg armor
>"What the Tartarus are those?" Rodin asks
"What? These are my casual ones!" You say as you slip them on your front legs "I wonder if Anonymous will like them..."
>Rodin smiles before closing the chest once again and placing it on the floor
>"I should have it ready for you soon." Rodin says "Check back tomorrow or the next day."
>You smile
"Well then I guess that is it." You say "I shall let you return to your cleaning."
>You turn to get out of the seat, but before you jump off it you stop yourself
"Rodin, can I ask you something?" You ask "What are you going to do when we start evacuating the citizens?"
>"I'm gonna stay and protect my damn business!" Rodin says "I don't want you or those damn princesses trashing the place."
>You chuckle
"So you are just gonna sit here?"
>"And keep everypony away? Yes." Rodin says "And just so we're clear, don't get any ideas of me saving you if things get too hot for you."
>You roll your eyes at him
"As if I need you to save me." You say "I'll have Sombra there, and even if the battle gets sketchy, Anonymous will be there."
>Rodin huffs as he goes back to cleaning his glasses
>Now that you're all done here, you should head back to the castle and find Sombra
>You do have to get to that meeting with the captains
>Hopping out of the chair, you make your way out of the building and head back home

>tfw figured out how to implement pic related into the story some how
>>
File: Lurantis.png (465KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lurantis.png
465KB, 850x1200px
>>28045320
I have a new grass waifumon. Next to Gourgeist and Lilligant.
>>
LiiiiiiiiiiiVE
>>
>>28047849
>Arriving back at the castle, you see Sombra coming from the hallway that leads to the tree and Credo's workshop
>"Umbra, you have returned." Sombra says before looking at your legs "Where is your usual armor?"
>You look at your legs
"With Rodin. He is strengthening the magical resistance along with enchanting my usual leg guards." You say "That is why I'm wearing these!"
>You forgot how good these looked on you!
>Looking back up to your brother, you look down the hall
"So what have you been up to today?" You ask "Were you talking with Anonymous?"
>Sombra nods his head
"Oh really? What about?"
>Sombra smiles
>"Sorry, my dear sister." Sombra says "But I can not say."
>Not him too!
"What?!" You say "Why not!"
>Sombra laughs at you
>"Anonymous and Credo made me swear not to tell you." Sombra says "It is quite something though."
>Damn him!
>He knows you hate when you are kept out of the loop!
>"Oh stop looking at me like that!" Sombra says "We need to get to the meeting. Arthas has already called them all."
"How was he?"
>"I think you need to see him." Sombra says
>Not a good sign
"Very well, we better not keep them waiting."

>>28048489
I know I'm really going to have a hard time
>>
>>28050216
Geez I'm so tired I'm screwing up my reply to >>28048489
I meant to say that I was gonna have a hard time picking a team for this game
>>
File: Casual Umbra.jpg (46KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
Casual Umbra.jpg
46KB, 500x555px
>>28050216
And I forgot my image!
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28050422
>>
>>28051189
>>
>>28051848
>>
>>28050216
>Heading up the stairs, you and Sombra come up to the doors to the war room
>"Arthas, she needs to be brought back in so that she can face judgement from Queen Umbra!" You hear Jin says "You can't just execute her when you find her!"
>"She is a traitor to the empire!" Arthas shouts "I am saving Queen Umbra time by putting Marie down!"
>That does not sound good
>Opening the doors, you step inside to find both Arthas and Jin arguing
>Both of them have their forelegs resting on the table
"It seems you got started without us."
>All the captains turn to face you
>Arthas and Jin remove their hooves from the table
>Both Sombra and you take your seats
>Looking outside the window, you let out a sigh
"Well then, let me just get it out of the way." You say "Marie has betrayed us. The sisters know where we are and are on their way."\

4chan wouldn't let me post last night
>>
>>28052516
>The captains remain silent
"Something like this has not happened in many years."
>"I can't believe she would do this." Cyprus says "Dammit, I knew something was wrong with her! Why didn't I help her?'
>"Don't blame yourself." Stormhoof says "She wouldn't come to any of us for help."
>It looks like that didn't help Cyprus
>"Yes, she made her choice." Arthas says "Now she is an enemy to the empire and she will be brought down just like the traitors before her."
>Both Jin and Arthas get up again
>"My Queen, tell Arthas he can't do this!" Jin says "Don't you think that Marie deserves some form of trial!?"
>You open your mouth to speak
>"The only thing she deserves is my blade!" Arthas shouts "She betrayed us, the empire, her citizens, and Queen Umbra herself!"
"Arthas, sit down!"
>Arthas looks over at you before taking his seat
"Marie did betray us, that much is true." You say "But I do think she needs to be brought in, alive."
>>
File: 1427707150965.jpg (21KB, 241x372px) Image search: [Google]
1427707150965.jpg
21KB, 241x372px
Off to work, Anons

A-At least it's payday
>>
>>28053277
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28054960
>>
>>28055407
>>
>>28056107
>>
>>28057229
>>
Well time to type
>>
>>28057685
I'm stuck
>>
>>28058140
Fuck
>>
>>28053377
>Arthas turns and looks at you in shock
>"You can not be serious!" Arthas protests
"I am." You say "Marie was forced into telling the sisters of our location, but instead of telling us what transpired she chose to run away. That is the only reason she need to be brought in."
>You look at him
"Besides if we just ended her life, the sisters would use that to prove their points about me."
>"And also it would not be a good idea if Princess Twilight and Princess Cadance are there." Sombra says "Those two are already on our side, it would be foolish to do something so barbaric in front of them."
>"Exactly, Arthas!" Jin says "If we bring her in alive then she can stand trial."
>"I also want say that I don't think we should be spilling our own blood." Cyprus says "She was still one of us."
>You look over at Marie seat
>Dammit, if only you had know
"In any case she had just left last night." You say "That must mean that they are on their way."

>>28058655
A duck
>>
Fug
>>
>>28058888
dem quads
>>
>>28059696
>>
I'm gonna cash my check real quick and then I'll start typing
>>
>>28061282
>>
File: 1439411588524.png (222KB, 830x952px) Image search: [Google]
1439411588524.png
222KB, 830x952px
>>28061532
>tfw you start typing and now your uncle is coming to get you so you can buy stuff to survive

I will get these parts out I swear!
>>
>>28059696
F U G
U
G
>>
>>28062948
Hang in there nigga
>>
>>28062948
You can make it
>>
Okay! Now I can do this!
>>
>>28058888
>"So preparations must be made quicker than we had expected?" Stormhoof asks
>You nod your head
"Sombra has already been making progress with that." You say while turning to your brother "Right, Sombra?"
>He nods his head
>"I have been making sure that everypony knows of the current situation." Sombra says "They are now working overtime to make sure we're ready."
>"What about young Cyprus?" Jin asks "Him and Marie were supposed to work together to help evacuate the citizens."
>You let out a sigh of frustration
>"Cyprus, I think you are going to have to do this alone." You tell him "Arthas and Stormhoof will be leading the assault and Jin will be preoccupied with supporting them from the wall."
>"Wait, you want me to lead both mine and Marie's forces?!" Cyprus asks "I-I can't that's too many guards to keep track of!"
>"Cyprus!" Arthas yells "You need to calm down. We are not just going to leave you to fend for yourself."
>Arthas turns to you
>"I will help him." Arthas says "This is no reason to panic."
>Arthas looks over at Stormhoof
>"Send word to your scouts that they need to inform us as soon as they catch wind of the Princesses forces." Arthas says "That's when we will start the evacuation."

Alright got my groceries, I'm not starving, and I can finally type
>Feels good
>>
File: waterboy_2.jpg (29KB, 446x260px) Image search: [Google]
waterboy_2.jpg
29KB, 446x260px
>>28064370
>>
>>28063489
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>28066224
>>
>>28066764
>>
>>28064887
"I agree that this is the best plan we have at the moment." You say "It will take some time to get everyone to safe haven."
>"Once the citizens are safe, I will join the battle." Arthas says "Until then, Stormhoof, you must command my guards."
>"What of your disciples?" Stormhoof asks "What will they be doing?"
>"They will be with me." Arthas says "So if I am helping with the evacuation they will be as well, and we will enter the battlefield together."
>Okay maybe that means you can spend a little more time with Anonymous before he runs off
>"My Queen, I'm curious, what exactly are you going to do when the princesses arrive?" Jin asks
>Looking outside the window, you see a light snowfall start
"When everypony is evacuated from the empire, I'm going to call Celestia into the empire to finish this."
>You look over at your brother
"Celestia is mine." You say to him "I need you to keep Luna off me."
>Your brother nods his head
>"It will be done." Sombra says "I will not let Luna near you."
"From there I will defeat her and hopefully end this before it becomes bloody."
>"The only thing we can do now is steel ourselves." Sombra says "We may have lost one of our own, but that does not make us weaker. In fact it makes us stronger."
>You nod your head
"My brother is right. We are not any weaker because of Marie deserting us." You say "We have been through worse and we have come out fine, this will be no different."
>You can see the look of determination on each of your captains faces
>"Until then all we can do is prepare and wait." Arthas says "We will make these princesses regret coming to our empire."
"We should continue to plan for them." You say "I hope none of you have anything to do."
>You hope Anonymous is having fun with whatever he is doing
>>
File: Anonymous King Armor.jpg (119KB, 1000x854px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous King Armor.jpg
119KB, 1000x854px
>>28067445
>"Have you not been in a fight, Seth?" Credo asks as he points to the sketch "The cape is too long, he'll end up tripping over himself! The same goes for the one around his waist."
>"Do you know anything about fashion?!" Seth asks "What's with these skulls on the knees?! He's supposed to look like a king, not a tyrant!"
>You are Anon
>You've been siting here listening to these two go back and forth about your armor
>Really you thought it looked good
>Silver and black armor like Umbra's on your chest, hands, and feet
>Underneath that is normal clothing that goes with the set
>You like it
>Especially since they added a cape with fur around your neck and shoulders
>They were even talking about making it detachable!
>Making this set of armor easy to fight in
>Especially with your style of fighting
>The helmet on the other hand, you could do without
>It just looked strange to you
>You wish that you could get Umbra's opinion, but this is a surprise for her
>"So Anon, I see you're focused on the drawing." Seth says "What do you think about it?"

So sleepy
Instead of where it's gold, it's black
>>
bed btump
>>
thanks and good night
>>
>>28067995
>>
>>28069274
>>
>>28067995
morning now
>>
>>28070172
afternoon now
>>
File: 1460139642070.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1460139642070.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>
>>28067751
"I like it!" You tell them "I'm sure Umbra would love it as well!"
>"I think this will be my greatest work yet!" Credo says "This armor is perfect for you!"
>"It looks amazing and it will even keep you protected." Seth says "Although if you want, I can make you another set of clothes that go with this armor. So that you don't have to wear it all the time."
"Like a causal set?"
>Seth nods his head
>"The clothes you have on are okay, but they don't say that you're a king." Seth says "I mean look at Queen Umbra, she has her normal set, and she has her set for an invasion."
"I think I see what you're getting at."
>"With Credo's help, I could make you a set of clothes that are similar to the ones you have now." Seth says "Just with some modifications."
>You nod your head
>"One thing at a time boys." Credo says as he looks over to the clock "We've already spent a lot of time with this project of ours."
>You and Seth both look over at the clock to see that its about seven!
>Holy shit! You've been in here since the morning!
>It's a good thing Ariadne brought you all some food otherwise you'd be starving
>She came in here about an hour ago and said that she was checking up on you and Umbra
>Seems Umbra was busy in her war room, working with her captains
>You can't wait to see her after this
>"Seven already?!" Seth says "Dammit, I need to leave."
>"Go ahead." Credo says "We already have the plan for the armor down, I will send a letter for you when we can work on making it a reality."
>Seth nods his head before packing up his stuff
>Credo rolls up the drawing of your armor
>"I need to hide this from Queen Umbra." Credo says "Anonymous whatever you do, don't tell her about today. No matter what she does to you."
>You wave him off
"Don't worry, Credo. I got this."
>Getting up from your seat, you walk over the door with Seth
>"Until next time, boys." Credo says "Stay safe."
>Saying your goodbyes, you exit the workshop
>>
File: 1425520724286.png (735KB, 814x462px) Image search: [Google]
1425520724286.png
735KB, 814x462px
Okay work time, but I got a part almost ready to go when I get back. See you Anons then

I'm not stuck anymore, thank god
>>
>>28071863
cool
>>
>>28073596
>>
>>28073943
>>
>>28071493
>Getting to the main hall, you stop at the doors
>"Normally I would charge you for this, but since Credo is doing most of the work, I can't really do that." Seth says "It also wouldn't feel right to charge the king for his clothes."
>Man it feels weird to hear him call you that
>"Tell you what though, if you do propose to Queen Umbra and she says yes, try and nudge her my direction." Seth says "I would love to be to one that makes her wedding dress."
>You chuckle before nodding your head
"Will do, Seth."
>Seth opens the door
>"Oh and when those princesses come, make sure to keep them away from my shop." Seth says "You can have them trash my competitors I don't care about their shops."
>With that, Seth leaves the castle
>The cool outside wind tries to flood into the building, but before too much can get in, you close the doors
>Turning around, you decide to see how Umbra is doing in the war room
>Heading up the stairs, you step into the hall that leads to the war room
>As you come up to the doors, they open and Cyprus, Stormhoof, and Jin come out
>Moving out of their way, you let them pass
>You can't help but notice that each of them look tired
>How long were they in there?
>Walking inside, you see Arthas and Sombra talking with Umbra
>When Umbra turns and sees you, a smile forms on her face
>>
I didn't expect to be so tired after work today, so I got to call it tonight.

At least I got halfway through another part before I pass out
>>
>>28076404
>>
>>28078090
>>
>>28077174
>>
>>28076000
>"Anonymous!" Umbra says, walking up to you "What are you doing here?"
"I got done with what Credo needed me for."
>"So is it underway?" Sombra asks
>You look up to him and smile
>Umbra looks back and forth between you two before locking eyes with you
>"Credo would not tell me what he called you for, Sombra will not tell me what he saw, and even Ariadne wouldn't tell me what you two were doing!" Umbra says "But believe me when I say this. I WILL get it out of you when we retreat to our chambers tonight"
>You smile and get in her face
"You're welcome to try, Queen Umbra." You say "But I will not submit so easily."
>Umbra smiles
>"We will see, my silly little human." Umbra says as she pokes your chest "I know how to break you down."
>Standing back up straight, you look around the room
"So how did it go?"
>Umbra sighs
>"It went as well as it could." Umbra says "We discussed the changes we have to make because of Marie."
>"We will just be speeding up our efforts." Sombra says as he walks up to you
>"We'll also be helping with the evacuation." Arthas says "Cyprus being a young captain and all, he will need the help."
>You nod your head
>"Is that all, my Queen?" Arthas asks
>Umbra nods her head
>"Of course." She says "You may return home, Arthas."
>Arthas nods his head before walking past you
>Training begins tomorrow, Anonymous." Arthas says "Don't be late."
>As Arthas exits the room, you see Sombra stretch
>"Well then it seems, I can finally relax for now." Sombra says as he begins to leave "Sister, I'm using your bathtub, since I do not have one."
>"What?!" Umbra yells "I do not care if you do not have one! That is my bathroom!"
>Sombra only laughs as he exits
>Before Umbra can tear him to shreds, you stop her
"So Umbra, I haven't gone to The Stray Mare yet, you want to come with?"
>>
File: 1416284007712.jpg (45KB, 1156x650px) Image search: [Google]
1416284007712.jpg
45KB, 1156x650px
Alright, I got to go make that green, be back at ten-ish
>>
>>28081108
>>
>>28081818
>>
>>28082522
>>
>>28083378
>>
Okay give me about an hour and I'll give you all some green
>>
>>28084186
>>
>>28080512
>Umbra looks back at the doors before nodding her head
>"I suppose a little fresh air wouldn't hurt..." Umbra says as she thinks about it "Why not? Let us go then, my love."
>You look down at her hooves
>Those are new
>Umbra notice you staring at her hoof shoes and begins to fidget around
>"Rodin has my other ones." Umbra says "So I put these on..."
>You look at her and smile
"They look cute." You say "Then again anything looks good on you."
>Umbra blushes before giving you a kiss
>Leaving the war room, you both head downstairs
>Grabbing your jacket, you head outside
>The light poles around the empire are lit up as you step out onto the crystal
>"The empire always looks so beautiful at night." Umbra says "It's just a shame we can't stay out here too long. It gets rather chilly."
>You rub your hands together
"Yeah, you're right." You says "I'm already freezing."
>"Then we should get a move on." Umbra says "I wouldn't want you to freeze to death."
>You smile
"I'll be fine, Umbra." You tell her "You can warm me up if that happens."
>Umbra winks at you
>"Maybe when we're back in our bed chamber, Casanova." Umbra says "Now let's go."
>Walking with Umbra, you head down the street
>>
bed bump
>>
>>28086206
>>
>>28086900
>>
>>28086900
>>
>>28087541
>>
File: 1458774187369.gif (2MB, 171x315px) Image search: [Google]
1458774187369.gif
2MB, 171x315px
>>
>>28086165
>As you walk down the street with Umbra, you look around at the ponies around you
>They seem happy enough, as they chat with one another
"So do you think a lot of these ponies know what's going on?"
>Umbra nods her head
>"Word travels fast I'm afraid." Umbra says "During the meeting, I was saying we should place notice around the empire informing ponies that they should pack up their essentials for the evacuation."
>You sigh before looking around
>You notice that there are some higher class stallions glaring at you
>Umbra turns and glares back at them causing them to walk away with their tail between their legs
"Looks like they blame me."
>Umbra waves you off
>"Do not pay them any mind." Umbra tells you "We both know that the higher class has never approved of you."
>Ever since the festival
>And it probably didn't help that you were responsible for Alastor's fall
"Yeah, I guess you're right."
>"I am right, now come on." Umbra says "The Stray Mare is right over there."
>Nodding your head, you follow Umbra over to the doors
>>
File: 1417534241768.jpg (118KB, 1645x949px) Image search: [Google]
1417534241768.jpg
118KB, 1645x949px
Alright, I'm fucking off to work. I'll post when I get back at midnight
>>
>>28035001
I wonder where knifey and minty are...
>>
>>28091587
>>
>>28092859
>>
Haven't asked this in a while, what game are you guys playing?
>>
>>28090700
Cute
>>
>>28093954
Insurgency
>>
>>28094567
>>
>>28094995
What's that?
>>
>>28093954
Monster Hunter Generations.
>>
Holy shit! Nice job keeping the thread alive!
>>
>>28095327
The best towlheaf shooting simulator ever made atm
>>
>>28095544
Towlhead*
>>
File: Boss.png (310KB, 416x1481px) Image search: [Google]
Boss.png
310KB, 416x1481px
>>28091179
>Coming up to the door, you hold it open for Umbra and let her in
>Following her inside the warmth of the restaurant warms your body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeC1OmMliY
>Looking around, you don't see many ponies sitting around the place
>Just looks like a couple enjoying dinner
>"Welcome to The Stray Mare!" You hear Erika says "How many... Oh! Queen Umbra and Anon! What are you doing here?"
>"We have come to see Boss." Umbra says "Is he here?"
>Erika scoffs
>"Boss is always here, he never leaves!" Erika says
"Do you think we can talk to him?"
>Erika chuckles
>"Anon, you're here with Queen Umbra!" Erika says "I can't really tell you no, not that I would."
>Erika turns around and motions to follow
>Walking up to the bar, the white stallion adjusts his sunglasses
>"Ah hello, Queen Umbra." Boss says as he bows to her "What ever can I do for you?"
>"Good evening, Boss." Umbra says "My beloved has something he wants to ask you."
>Boss stands back up straight
>"Of course, your beloved is one of my favorite customers." Boss says "What do you need, Anon?"
"I was wondering if we could have a private party here?" You tell him "A party with our friends and loved ones. Just so we can unwind before the princesses show up."
>Boss thinks about it
>"I suppose it couldn't hurt." Boss says "Okay, Anon. You may have your party here."

>>28093954
I've been trying to balance Smite, Bayonetta, and Catherine, but it is tough
>>
bed bump
>>
>>28096469
>>
>>28095004
>>
>>28096469
>>
Bamp
>>
File: 1465227286219.gif (444KB, 499x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465227286219.gif
444KB, 499x549px
>>28098702
>>
>>28098702
>>
>>28096370
>A smile forms on your face
"Thanks, Boss."
>Boss nods his head
>"So now that we resolved your issues, perhaps Queen Umbra and you would like to sit down for a bite to eat." Boss asks
>You look over at Umbra
>"Do you have desserts?" Umbra asks
>Boss nods his head
>"Of course, my Queen." Boss says "Would you like some cake?"
>"That sounds lovely." Umbra says "Two slices of chocolate cake and some hot coco would be nice."
>Boss turns to look at Erika who has already jotted it down
>"It will be out in just a moment." Boss says "Please take a seat and we will have it out to you soon."
"Come on, Umbra."
>Leading her over to your table, you both take a seat on the same side
>"This is cozy." Umbra says "We are somewhat alone in a nice warm restaurant a beautiful night."
>You throw your arm around her
"It's perfect for a date."
>A short time later, Erika comes over with your food before taking off to the bar again
>Grabbing your fork you both begin to dig in
>"So Anonymous..." Umbra says
>You look over at her
>A smirk forms on her face
>"What were you and Credo talking about?" Umbra asks
>Here we go

Might be the last part for right now because my uncle wants my help for something then I got work.
We only have two parts then we're onto the time skip
>>
>>28100887
>>
>>28101871
>>
>>28101871
>>
File: 1462322353006.gif (648KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1462322353006.gif
648KB, 380x380px
>>
>>28103779
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>28092149
one word: vidyas
>>
>>28105215
thats three.
>>
>>28105248
eh...don't care
>>
>>28100887
"Umbra, no. I can't tell you."
>"Why not?!" Umbra whines
"You really don't like secrets huh?"
>Umbra shakes her head
>"I absolutely hate them!" Umbra tells you "Sombra would always pulls these stunts with them when we were children!"
>You chuckle
"You know sometimes I wish I could see you two when you were kids."
>"I would always force it out of him." Umbra says "Mommy and daddy would usually scold us for it."
>Those two must look scary when their angry
>"We were always so inseparable." Umbra says "Although I used to tease him a lot back then."
>You could only imagine how they were
>The both of you continued to eat and enjoy your dinner before you finished up and left the restaurant
>"It's so cold out here." Umbra says "We really should get home."
>There's not really much more to do tonight so you agree
>Zipping up your coat, you and Umbra make your trip back home
>>
bed bump
>>
>>28092149
Stuff's been going on and I've been feeling down lately.

Gonna give it a push and get some more green out though, dunno how Rager does it but gotta hand it to him.
>>
>>28106016
>>
Critical 2 hour bumperino
>>
File: 1460352967851.gif (774KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1460352967851.gif
774KB, 500x354px
>>
I got to go to the bank real quick to put some more money in so I can buy tickets for Comic Con. I'll be right back.

>>28106241
I hope you feel better soon
>>
File: No Man Sky.jpg (20KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
No Man Sky.jpg
20KB, 626x352px
Should I, Anons?
>>
>>28107979
>>
>>28109422
Wait for good reviews
>>
>>28105970
>After returning home, the two of you returned to your room for the night
>"It has been quite a day!" Umbra says before letting out a sigh "Is Sombra still here?"
>You both walk over to the bathroom and open the door
>"You have to be kidding me." Umbra says
>Sombra is in the tub all right
>He's just passed out
"Well he has been working hard hasn't he?"
>"That does not mean he can fall asleep there!" Umbra says as she enters the bathroom
>Walking up to Sombra, you watch as Umbra shakes him
>"Sombra, dear brother, wake up!" Umbra tells him
>Sombra jerks his head before his eyes start to open
>"Huh? What?" Sombra asks in a drowsy tone "How long have I been here?"
>"Long enough." Umbra says "How did you fall asleep?!"
>Sombra rubs his eyes
>"I do not know." Sombra says "I remember getting in here and relaxing in the hot water, then I must have passed out."
>Umbra pokes him
>"Well it's time to get out!" Umbra says "I want to take a bath before bed!"
>Sombra groans
>"Alright, alright." Sombra says as he climbs out
>You cover your eyes and throw a towel at him
>As Sombra makes his way out, he turns to his sister
>"Thank you." He says with a smile on his face "It so cold tonight, and that is just what I needed."
>When he exits the bathroom, you turn to Umbra
>"Let me empty this water and get us some hot water." Umbra says "I think a nice hot bath is the perfect way to end the night."
"Alright, let me just get undressed real quick."
>>
>>28110512
>>
>>28112336
>>
>>28110770
Yeah, I'm extremely cautious about that game.

It'll be either a hit or a flop. I'm honestly thinking a flop.
>>
>>28111265
>After getting undressed you join Umbra in the bath
>Nothing sexy happened this time, the two of you just relaxed and talked
>Minus Umbra trying to get the secret out of you by trying to withhold sex from you
>You quickly broke that defense down when you offered to give her a massage
>She did have a long day after all...
>She never stood a chance
>When you two had finished up, you dried off and put on your pajamas
>Climbing into your bed with Umbra, the both of you started to cuddle up together
>"Today was different." Umbra tells you as she pulls up the blanket
"We're starting to get ready for Celestia and Luna." You tell her as she nuzzles into your chest "I think the whole week is going to be like that."
>Umbra uses her magic to dim the candles
>"Do you feel nervous?" Umbra asks you
"A little." You tell her "I need to shake this feeling off before they arrive."
>Umbra snuggles in a bit more
>"It is okay to be nervous my love." Umbra says "I am too. Even if it is just a little."
>Umbra sighs
>"With this time we have, we will shake any doubt that plagues our mind." Umbra says
"We have to."
>"If you want, you can spar with Sombra and I one of these days." Umbra says "I have to whip him back into shape."
>You hold her close
"I'd like that."
>Looking down, you and Umbra share a kiss
>"Until tomorrow then." Umbra says "Goodnight, my love."
"Goodnight, my love."
>"You rarely say that." Umbra says with a giggle before shutting her eyes
>Giving her one more kiss on the head, you close your eyes and drift off to sleep
>>
>>28113684
This
>>
File: 1420594817286.png (218KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1420594817286.png
218KB, 1000x800px
Alright, I'm gonna head to bed. If everything goes right we'll see how Celestia reacts to meeting Marie on Wednesday
>>
bed bump
>>
>>28114269
>>
>>28114900
>>
>>28115410
>>
>>28113834
>Day one
>...
>Waking up the next morning, both you and Umbra split up to get to business
>You had to get to training and she had to get to her business
>She told you she had to do day court and she had to make sure the safe haven had necessary supplies
>Such as food, water, and medicine
>When you got to the training field, you already found your friends training
>You and your friends trained much vigorously today than you ever had
>Each of you wanted to push yourselves to the next level
>Today you had worked on your agility...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FD4bSgQXT0
>After training, each of your friends invited you to hang out with them
>Biggs invited you to hang out and get some lunch with him because he owed you it
>Lance asked if you wanted to come to a place that was important to him with his sister and Ariadne
>He said they could wait till tomorrow if you weren't up to it today
>And Wedge asked if you four wanted to head to Arthas's place, because he asked you four to stop by during the week
>You decided to go with Biggs first and that you would get to Lance tomorrow, and Wedge the next day
>Leaving the castle, You and Biggs headed off to The Stray Mare
>After you two ate some pizza at The Stray Mare, you both headed to the park
>"I hope the princesses don't show up soon." Biggs says as he takes a seat on the bench "I'm kinda sore after all that training."
>>
>>28117083
>You chuckle
"It must mean we're doing something right." You tell him "I feel stronger."
>"Yeah, I do too, but I don't like getting kicked in the face." Biggs says "That's what's annoying with Lance. He's tough to pull out of the sky."
>You sit down next to him
>"You notice that it's been a bit quieter lately?" Biggs asks as he looks around "Look like word of the princesses has put everypony on edge."
"Yeah, Umbra was telling me that last night." You say "They're worried."
>"They shouldn't be." Biggs says "We're here to protect them, that's our job."
"You really like to be that protector, huh?"
>"What gave it away?" Biggs asks
"Your cutie mark." You tell him "It's a shield in a bubble."
>Biggs nods his head
>"I've always been that type of pony." Biggs says "Ever since I met Lance, ever since we met Wedge, and even after we met you."
>You see Biggs stand back up
>"I protect those around me." Biggs says "Family, friends, and the innocent. I'll protect them all."
>Biggs holds his hoof out to you
>"So don't worry, Anon. I'll be your shield when the princesses show up." Biggs says "I won't let that crazy mare take you again."
>Smiling you fist bump him
"Thanks, Biggs."
>He smiles
>"Hey you want to come back to my place?" Biggs asks "My mom has been wanting to meet you for a while now."
>Well you don't really have anything to do so why not?
>Getting up, you motion to Biggs
"Lead the way."

I think I'm gonna show what going on with Umbra now. I think that's how I'm gonna do it. A quick thing on Anon and then on Umbra.
>>
Alright off to work, Anons!
>>
>>28117199
>>
File: 1438148416735.gif (22KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1438148416735.gif
22KB, 500x516px
>>
>>28118697
Holy bump
>>
>>28119309
>>
>>28119747
>>
>>28120211
>>
I tried, but work drained me. Forgive this tired soul. I'll get a part out first thing in the morning!
>>
>>28120211
>>
>>28122343
>>
>>28121778
lay your weary head to rest
>>
>>28123435
don't you cry no more
>>
>>28117117
>"Queen Umbra, sign this please." The mare in charge of the food asks you
>You are Umbra
>After parting ways with Anonymous, you and your brother made your way over to the entrance to Haven to work on getting these supplies to the sanctuary
"Come on, everypony!" You yell out as you sign the paper "These supplies aren't going to deliver themselves!"
>The ponies around you pick up the pace
>"Things seem to be going well." Sombra says as he walks up to you "How long is this tunnel anyway?"
"Very." You tell your brother "I want my ponies to be as far from the danger as possible."
>"Queen Umbra!" You hear somepony call out
>A guard pony approaches you
"What is the matter?"
>The pony pulls out rolled up scroll
>"Big Bull had sent me to deliver this to you!" He says
>Taking the scroll, you unroll it and begin to read it
>"What does it say?" Sombra asks
"Big Bull wants to know what we are doing with the prisoners at the dungeon."
>"Of course, how could we forget about them?" Sombra asks "Surely we can't take them with us."
"I did not forget!" You tell your brother before turning to the guard pony "Inform Big Bull that I want the prisoners moved to The Wolves Cell, let him know that if any of them so much as try to step out of line then he allowed to do what he needs to settle them down."
>The pony nods his head and bows before running off
>"Well then, it seems you are on top of it." Sombra says
>You nod your head and smile
"We're only getting started."
>>
bamp
>>
File: Shuriken.Rev.full.323373.jpg (1MB, 1535x864px) Image search: [Google]
Shuriken.Rev.full.323373.jpg
1MB, 1535x864px
>>28124499
>Day Two
>...
>You are Anon
>Cynthia flies around you before landing on Lance's back
"So where is this place?"
>"It's not here in the empire." Lance says
>Not here in the empire?
>You look over to Ariadne
"Do you know where we're going?"
>She shakes her head
>You walk for a little bit longer until you come to a strange looking building on the outskirts of the empire
>It seems pretty wide on the front
>There are bushes with colorful flowers on them
>Looking up at the sign, you read out the name
"The Gateway to Eternal Rest."
>That's a strange name
>"Isn't this where ponies go to-" Ariadne says
>"Yeah." Lance says "It is."
>You love being out of the loop
>Walking up the stairs. you enter the building with your friends
>When you enter the building, you take a look around
>This place is pretty empty
>The only thing in here is a weird looking formation of rocks and a pony sitting at a desk
>The pony looks up at you before it's horn starts to glow
>As it does you see a portal opens up over the rocks
>Lance motions you to follow him into it
>You hesitate at first, but when you see Cynthia fly in with no fear you man up
>Walking into the portal, you quickly find yourself in a cavern of some sort
>>
>>28126299
>>
>>28127053
"Wow..."
>Looking around, you're in awe at your surroundings
>Glowing crystal hang from the ceiling
>A river runs around a giant tree in the center of the cavern
>There's a path in front of you
>And on the sides of the path is lush green grass decorated with bushes and flowers
>This is crazy!
>"This is it." Lance says "This is where those that have past come to rest."
>You look back at him
"So is this the graveyard?" You asks "Umbra told me about this place."
>Lance nods his head
>"It's a nice place really." Lance says "Lots of ponies have their ancestors buried here. Arthas has an entire area dedicated to his family."
>Makes sense
>His family has been here the longest
>"What are we doing here, Lance?" Ariadne asks
>Lance turns to look at her
>"We're here to see some ponies." Lance says before looking at his sister "Want to lead the way?"
>Cynthia smiles and nods her head
>"Come on, Ariadne!" She says "You too Anon!"
>Following Cynthia, you walks down the steps and down the path

This part will probably go on for two more parts
>>
bed bump
>>
bamp
>>
>>28129029
>>
>>28129707
>>
>>28128984
>As you walk with your friends down the path you continue to look around
>You notice that the path will fork and lead to a section that you assume holds a group of graves
>Hell, you guys even ran into Arthas who had stop by to pay respect to his family
>Eventually Cynthia turns and heads down one of the forks
>This section looks more formal
>As you enter the section, you take notice of all the flowers lying around on the graves
>This is probably the nicest looking graveyard you've ever seen
>Walking up to the grave you see Cynthia land on the ground
>In front of her are two gravestones
>Lance walks up from behind you before turning around
>"Well, here we are." Lance says
>You notice that Lance looks a little troubled
"You alright, Lance?"
>He silently nods his head
>Ariadne walks up to him
>"Lance?" She asks
>"I'm fine." He tells you both "I always just need a moment."
>He takes a deep breath before turning around
>"Hey mom and dad..." Lance says "This is Anon, my friend. And this Ariadne, my marefriend. I brought them like I said I would."
>>
File: 1415996632513.png (285KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1415996632513.png
285KB, 500x379px
Alright off to work
I know some of you don't like Lance all too much, but as I said one more part and we'll jump over to Umbra or the next day
>>
>>28131850
>don't like Lance
I love Lance
>>
>>28131850
>>
>>28132760
>>
>>28134814
>>
>>28136172
>>
>>28136855
>>
>>28136855
>>
File: U_CANT_C_ME_MY_TIME_IS_NOW.jpg (84KB, 663x543px) Image search: [Google]
U_CANT_C_ME_MY_TIME_IS_NOW.jpg
84KB, 663x543px
Bumperino
>>
>>28138147
>>
File: 1469082643904.gif (3MB, 885x709px) Image search: [Google]
1469082643904.gif
3MB, 885x709px
>I can't post a part because too tired
>4chan works
>Try and post
>4chan doesn't work

Fug
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28131650
>Oh...
>So that's why you're here
>"Lance..." Ariadne says
>Cynthia looks up at her brother
>You see a weak smile forms on his face
>"I've been wanting to bring you two for a bit of time." Lance says before looking at you "I already brought Biggs and Wedge here. I wanted to bring you here because we're bros."
>He looks over at Ariadne
>"And I wanted to bring you here since you're my marefriend." Lance says "I wanted to show my mom that I could actually get a marefriend."
>Ariadne smiles
>"And I wanted to show them I have a sister!" Cynthia says
>You walk up to the gravestone
>Examining the flowers and candles, you feel humble
>This is kind of an honor
>You look back to Lance
"So if you don't mind me asking, what happened to them?"
>Lance sighs
>"They gave their lives..." Lance says "Protecting Queen Umbra..."

Might be running off to work early because of my ride so I had to cut this part short
>>
>>28140313
>>
>>28140946
>>
>>28141659
>>
>>28132611
lance is pretty cool
>>
>>28143250
>>28132611
Now curiosity has captured me. How do you Anons feel about Lance?
>>
Holy hell this story is still going and I left like 4-6 months ago... Jesus
>>
>>28144531
Damn right, and there's been some serious development
>>
>>28142401
>>
>>28140313
>Both you and Ariadne look back in shock
>"What?" Ariadne asks "Lady Umbra has never told me about this."
>Ariadne looks to you
"I didn't know this either." You tell her "You think Umbra would tell me about this seeing as we are best friends."
>Lance looks down at the ground
>"Queen Umbra and I don't like to bring up the past." Lance says "Really this is the only place I ever talk about it."
>Lance looks over at the graves
>"As I said, my parents lost their lives defending Queen Umbra from some bug ponies." Lance says
>Bug ponies?
>Oh no he doesn't mean-
>"A long time ago before the wall was even built some of these bug ponies had sneaked into the empire disguised as normal ponies." Lance says "Queen Umbra had got rid of them quickly, but apparently she missed two."
>You see Lance falter a bit
>"Apparently those two lived in secret here in the empire, until something changed and they decided to make a move." Lance says
>He grits his teeth
>"It was after Queen Umbra had finished day court granting their wish. The two ponies had disguised themselves and waited for Queen Umbra to turn her back." Lance says "My parents were on duty that day."
>You remain silent
>"As soon as Queen Umbra past them, they made their move." Lance says "My parents jumped to stop them."
>You see Cynthia sitting on the ground quietly
>"That's when it happened, and my parents..."
"It's okay Lance." You stop him "You don't need to go on."
>Lance shakes his head
>"From what Queen Umbra told me, she... 'erased' the first one and then her and Arthas took the other one into The Wolves Cell for an interrogation."
>"You know that mounted head in her war room?" Lance asks "That's the other one."
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>28145899
>>
>>28146638
>>
>>28146638
>>
>>28144531
you missed so much
>>
>>28148772
>>
>>28145852
>Jesus
>"They managed to get the pony to sing, and that's when it told them that their queen had contacted them and gave them the orders to take Queen Umbra out." Lance says "Something about revenge."
>You shake your head
>God dammit, Chrysalis you bitch
>"I remember coming home from hanging out with Biggs that day and finding Queen Umbra and Arthas in my living room." Lance says "Cynthia was at school at the time."
>Tears begin to form in his eyes
>"I asked her why she was in my house." Lance says "She actually started to cry as she told me what happened."
>The tears begin to roll off his face
>"I remember Queen Umbra telling me about how sorry she was, about how she failed my family in keeping them safe." Lance says "She said that she would do everything she could to make sure Cynthia and I were taken care of."
>"I was just about to start high school when it all happened." Lance says "Cynthia was just starting school back then."
>Lance sighs
>"It just wasn't fair, I was forced to grow up." Lance says "It was just me and Cynthia now and I..."
>Ariadne runs up and wraps her hooves around Lance
>Tears fall from her face as she holds him close
>"I'm so sorry, Lance." Ariadne cries "I'm so so sorry!"
>Looks like Lance can't hold it back as the tears come flowing out
>>
>>28152483
>You and Cynthia watch the two cry for some time before they pull away from each other
>"I'm sorry." Lance says "It's just so hard for me to think back to that day. It's harder to talk about it."
"It's alright, you don't need to tell us everything."
>Lance smiles at you
>"Thanks, Anon." Lance says
>"Anon is right." Ariadne says "You don't need to talk so much about it if it hurts you so much."
>The two share a kiss
>When they pull away, Lance looks at is parents graves
>"In the end, Cynthia and I miss them, but I think Cynthia and I ended up alright." Lance says "I still have Cynthia, I have friends who are my family, A mare I love."
>Ariadne blushes
>"I'm a close friend to Queen Umbra and I'm even a student of Arthas!" Lance says "My dad would be so happy to hear that."
>Lance continues to smile
>You can tell he's trying not to cry
>"It's been a long road, but I think we'll be fine as long as I have everyone else." Lance says as Cynthia hugs him "Especially you. I don't tell you this, Cynthia, but you're the reason I keep trying to get stronger."
>You smile as Lance ruffles her mane
>"Sorry Cynthia, I've been talking so much." Lance says "I'm sure you want to talk to mom and dad too."
>Cynthia nods her head before flying to Ariadne
>"Come on, Ariadne!" Cynthia says "I want to tell mommy and daddy all about you!"
>You and Lance take a seat on the grass behind them
>While Cynthia with Ariadne tells her parents about Ariadne and you, you look over to Lance
>"You know what I really want, Anon?" Lance asks
"What is it Lance?"
>"I just wish I could know if they were proud of me..." Lance says
"I think they are." You tell him "If they were here right now they would tell you how proud of you they are."
>Lance smiles at you
>"Thanks, bro." Lance says "I'm happy you came out here today."
"It was my pleasure, bro." You tell him "Thanks for inviting me."

Music is so helpful when you're stuck
I got work Anons so I'll be back at midnight for a Celestia part maybe
>>
File: 1449289805308.gif (3MB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1449289805308.gif
3MB, 640x479px
Alright off to work bump!
>>
>>28153329
>>
>>28154672
>>
>>28150487
I left around... I think Eris first appeared and Umbra showed her the empire? Anyways, is good to know that this is still going... but I'd advice for you guys to not bump that much and instead discuss the seemingly massive story
>>
>>28155449
>>
>>28155734
He's right
>>
I expected to come home to eight bumps, cool.

>>28155734
Yeah, you've missed a lot
>>
>>28153156
>"It's getting a bit colder isn't it?" Luna asks as you walk down the trail
>You are Celestia
>After departing from Canterlot with a mighty army to take Umbra's empire, you found yourself up north
>Not anywhere near the wastes, but judging by the weather you are close
>"We do not understand why we could not just fly there." Luna says
"Because we have earth ponies with us." You tell her before looking back at your forces "Besides you are the only pony who knows where we need to go."
>You look back at Luna
"Besides we are meeting Cadance and Twilight and her friends soon."
>Luna lets out a frustrated sigh
>"We just wish to battle the witch! Especially after our last encounter!" Luna says "It has been far too long until we have had a good battle in the real world!"
>You smile
>It has been too long
>But unfortunately for Luna, Umbra will fall by your hoof
>A shame that you will have to battle with your sunshine to get to her
>Hopefully Luna can hold him off until then
>Coming up across a hill, you smile when you see your faithful student Twilight waiting for you
>>
Bed Bump of destiny
>>
>>28158119
>>
>>28158877
>>
>>28158036
Why is Umbra so long lived?
>>
>>28159834
Magic. I assume it's just like how Sombra is longed lived in the show and books.
>>
>>28158036
>"Twilight, darling, Are you sure this is the right place?" You hear her friend Rarity ask
>"This is where Princess Celestia told me to meet them." Twilight says as she looks at a map
>"Uh twilight?" Rainbow Dash says before pointing at you
>The girls look up at you before trotting up to you
>"Princess..." Twilight says
>Twilight seems troubled
"What is the matter, my faithful student?" You ask her "Soon we are going to bring Anonymous home where he belongs."
>Twilight seems to cringe at those words
>"I just don't know how I feel about pulling Anon away from what he wants." Twilight says
>"Anonymous does not know what he wants!" Luna interjects
"Luna." You tell her in an attempt to settle her down before looking back to Twilight "Anonymous need to be brought back, but this is not just about him anymore. I need to stop Umbra there is no telling what she will do if left unchecked."
>You notice that Twilight and her friends have an uncomfortable look on their face
"As I said before Twilight, you will not need to partake in the battle." You tell her "I just want you and your friends to observe and to be ready."
>Twilight hesitates for a moment before nodding her head
>You look around the area
"Have you talked with Cadance?" You ask her "She was supposed to meet us here as well."
>Twilight nods her head
>"They're waiting for us near the outskirts of the wastes." Twilight tells you "They have their soldiers as well."
"Then we best not keep her waiting." You tell her as you continue to move on
>>
File: happening.jpg (126KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
126KB, 408x408px
>>28161310
>>
Alright Anons, it's work time.
Now to Umbra or to stick with Celestia?
>>
>>28161717
Stick with celestia, seems more looming and ominous then
>>
>>28161741
This. It would be good to see what's happening on their end and you could continue build on the tension.
>>
Love butt bump
>>
>>28163965
>>
>>28163965
Speaking if Cadance she doesn't know that Sombra is alive does she?
>>
>>28165446
>>
Bumperino
>>
bumbling for best thread
>>
File: 1408153589709.png (113KB, 497x600px) Image search: [Google]
1408153589709.png
113KB, 497x600px
>>28161310
>As you continue along the path you can't help but notice Twilight and her friends
>All of them look very uneasy
>You understand that they did not want to get involved, but you needed them to see that you were right about Umbra
>Once the girls see her for the first time they'll know just how evil she is
>Coming up past the tree line, you smile when you see Cadance and her forces
>They seem to be staring out into the wastes
>Turning to look, you see that a dreadful storm is ravaging the area
>That could prove to be troublesome
>Walking up to Cadance, she turns to look at you
>"Auntie." Cadance says
"Thank you, Cadance. For meeting us out here." You tell her "And thank you for bringing some of the might of the Crystal Empire with you."
>"You didn't give me a choice." Cadance mutters out
>You sigh
>She's acting like Twilight
"Let us get this out of the way." You say "As I told Twilight, you two do not have to partake in the battle. You only need to watch until-"
>"Until what?!" Cadance cuts in "Until you ask us to attack her from behind?! This need to stop! We can still turn around and leave them be!"
>Okay
>You are not doing this right now!
>>
>>28167020
>>
>>28168182
>>
>>28169551
>>
>>28169551
>>
Sorry Anons, it was my day off and I just need a bit of time to chill I was just playing Bayonetta and Street Fighter today I'm think I'm good to type now!
>>
>>28171277
>>
>>28167645
"Cadance!"
>Cadance jumps
"You have only known Umbra for a day!" You tell her "Not even! An hour at that! Do you really think you know everything about her!?"
>Cadance looks towards the ground
>"No, but I've seen what Anon thinks of her!" Cadance says "There's is no way she can be as evil as you tell us she is!"
>Cadance begins to stand her ground
>"And we know he isn't a spell!" Cadance says "I've known this since they showed up at the empire."
>You start walk up to her
>Twilight quickly jump in the way
>"Stop!" Twilight says "Arguing about Umbra isn't going to get us anywhere!"
>You stare at Cadance who does the same to you
>Everything is quiet
>"I-I'm sorry, Auntie." Cadance says "Twilight is right, arguing isn't going to help us at all."
>You take a deep breath before shaking your head
"I should apologize." You say "Any time I think of Umbra I begin to lose my composure."
>"Ah, there you are!" Luna says
>Looking over to Luna, you see a mare in a cloak come out from the wastes
>They remove the hood revealing a white mare with a deep blue mane
>"Uh hello." The mare says while walking up to your group
>You turn to look at her
"Are you the one that helped my sister?"
>She glances over to Luna before nodding her head
>"Yes, I am the one your sister... Coaxed the whereabouts of the empire out of." She says "I am Marie."
>>
Bumppe
>>
>>28173336
>>
>>28173167
FUCKING MARIE THE LITTLE BITCH
CRUCIFY HER
>>
Oh shit, is Marie going to recognize twilight and company? Is she going to tell Celestia about their visit?

FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, THIS MIGHT GET EVEN BETTER FOLKS
>>
>>28173167
>You guard ponies surround her
"Stand down everypony." You tell them "She is a temporary ally."
>You walk up to the mare before bowing before her
>"Hello, I am Princess Celestia." You say "I humbly thank you for revealing the location of the empire to us."
>"I did not have a choice." Marie says looking over to Luna
>Luna looks away
>"I am terribly sorry about my sister." You say while looking at Luna "I want you to know that I never told her to do that to you."
>Marie looks over to Twilight and her friends
>You notice that they have a bit of a stare down
>Twilight and her friends look uncomfortable
>She turns to look at Cadance too
>It's only now that you notice that this mare looks extremely tired
>"Four Alicorn princesses?" Marie asks "All for Umbra?"
>Marie looks back to you
"Luna and I are the only ones partaking in the battle." You tell her "The pink one is Cadance, she has met your queen. The purple one name Twilight has not."
>Marie takes a quick glance at Twilight before looking back at you
>"Yes, of course she hasn't." Marie says
>You look back at Twilight who shakes her head
"In any case, can you lead us to the empire?" You ask "In return we will protect you from Umbra or any of her guard."
>"I can, but we can't go anytime soon." Marie says, pointing at the wastes "The storm will make it very easy to lose any of your ponies. We need to wait for it to die down."
"How long will that take?"
>"Only time will tell..." Marie tells you "It's best you set up camp."
>You sigh
>It seems you have no choice
>"Set up camp." You say to your ponies "And keep an eye on our new friend. She is our map of the wastes."
>>
>>28174138
>>
>>28174782
>After setting up camp for the night, you found yourself resting in your tent for the night
>You trusted Twilight, her friends, and Cadance to watch over Marie in their tent for the time being
>When you see the tent flaps open and Luna walking into the tent, you close the book you were currently reading
>"Well then, we say we have made great progress today!" Luna says as she begins to take of her tiara "We have already made it to the outskirts of the waste!"
"True, but we still have to wait for this storm to clear up unfortunately." You say "Until then we have to stay put."
>"Could we not just walk through it with the use of a shield?" Luna asks "Mother nature is powerful, but surely four Alicorn princesses could get through it!"
"We would be using a lot of energy to walk through it." You tell her "I think it is safer if we just wait."
>Luna climbs onto her bed
>"Did you notice how that captain was acting towards Twilight and her friends?" Luna asks "It is almost as if she has met them before."
>It was strange
"I know, I felt that too, but I think she knows about Twilight through Anonymous." You say "No doubt he must have told Umbra and her guard all about them."
>"The Elements of Harmony are a sight to see!" Luna says "We would be awestruck as well if we were a normal mare."
>Luna let's out a yawn and begins to settle into bed
>"Well we hope this storm lets up soon." Luna says "We are eager to continue..."
>With that Luna falls asleep
>Smiling you place your book down before shutting your eyes
>Hopefully this storm does lets up
>It's halting your progress
>You sigh
>You're close, you're so close
>>
File: 1418367666523.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1418367666523.gif
2MB, 295x211px
Shit I was almost done with the next part! My uncle is coming to get me for work so I'll be back later Anons
>>
>>28177651
>>
>>28178649
>>
>>28179194
>>
>>28179694
>>
>>28180493
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>28177175
>You are Twilight
>Peaking your head out of the tent, you make sure that no pony is walking around
>Looking around you see that most of the guard is either asleep or talking near the large campfire
>Looking over at the princesses tent, you see the lights dim down
>They must be going to sleep
>Good
>Heading back into your tent, you turn back to Marie who is siting in the middle of the of the tent
>Your friends are all talking and joking to one another
>It's like you're actually camping!
>Minus the war part
"Okay, we're in the clear." You say sitting down in front of her "Thank you for not telling the princess that we already met. Why didn't you tell her?"
>Marie remains silent
>"I don't know..." She says "Does it really matter? I'm a dead mare walking anyway."
"What do you mean?"
>"Once Umbra or Arthas find me I won't be among the living." Marie says "I know what happens when you betray the empire."
>You don't believe Umbra would execute her
>Even if she betrayed Umbra
>"Don't say that." Cadance says "We can talk to them once this is all over we can-"
>"Do as you please." Marie says coldly "I've made peace with myself."
>The entire tent is silent
>She really knows how to change the mood
>"S-So it's a good thing you jumped in when you did." Rainbow Dash says
>"I didn't want there to be anymore fighting." Marie says "You and Celestia seemed ready to tear each other's heads off."
>She looks over to Cadance
>"That's because I don't understand her hatred for Umbra..." Cadance says before looking at you "And there's something you're not telling me."
>You sigh
"There is, Cadance." You say "We have met Umbra before."
>>
Sorry about that pause. I, uh, found an Umbra image on Derpibooru that I needed to study for a bit Blame the image if I don't get another part out tonight
>>
>>28182159
Oh, I think I know which image you were studying. Take your time with it. I can wait.
>>
>>28182159
>>28182183
Link?
>>
>>28180773
>>
>>28182565
https://e621.net/post/show/971739/abs-anthro-anthrofied-bed-bra-breasts-camel_toe-cl
>>
>>28182183
>>28183324
http://evehorny.tumblr.com/post/149050248827/click-here-for-full-res-versions

im stupid, why didnt i just send you the tumblr one? dont judge me
>>
>>28183324
>>28183327

Oh Evehly, I wonder if they'll ever make an animation with Umbra.
>>
>>28183707
>>
Okay I'm gonna cash my check. I'll be back in a bit
>>
page NEIN
>>
>>28183324
>>28183327
ew gross, you could have just said it was anthro
dont sully her
>>
>>28184440
okie doke
>>
Getting close to the bump limit
>>
>>28181934
>"When was this!?" Cadance asks while looking at each of you "I always thought it was strange that you just wanted to help Umbra out of the blue!"
"It was after we helped Anon escaped."
>"I knew you girls had helped him." Cadance says "Anon is a great guy, but he's a little dumb sometimes."
>"Afterwards we had Discord take us with Anon and his friends to the empire." You tell her "That's when we met Umbra and she showed us around her empire."
>"I must say that I don't support Princess Celestia on Umbra." Rarity speaks up "We've seen the kind of pony Umbra is. I truly believe Queen Umbra is a kind mare."
>"That's because you think she so pretty!" Rainbow Dash says "You were going on about how Umbra, and how Anon was perfect for her."
Rarity sighs
>"Those two are just so good together..." Rarity says "Anonymous is very lucky."
>You're starting to think Rarity cares a little too much about those two
>It's a little scary
"Anyway we were there, in her empire for an entire day!" You tell Cadance "We all know that she isn't evil, she the complete opposite."
>Marie lets out a snide chuckle

>>28185294
It hurts that most of her stuff is Anthro
>>
>>28187461
New thread?
>>
>>28187696
Why? Isn't bump limit 500 or did I miss something?
>>
>>28187719
Sorry, I'm used to the >>>trash can
>>
>>28185621
>>
File: Celestia face when Umbra.jpg (37KB, 412x411px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia face when Umbra.jpg
37KB, 412x411px
>>28187461
>You look over to her before looking at Cadance
"We did meet her though." You say "She actually asked us to try and stay out of this fight so her and Anon can settle things with Princess Celestia."
>"Same with me, but here we are. Dragged to where we don't want to be." Cadance says
>You shake your head
"There's nothing we can really do now." You say "For now all we can do is wait and see what happens."
>"We have to help Anon and Umbra..." Rarity says
>"But in order to do that we need to calm down Princess Celestia." Cadance says
>"I don't think that's gonna happen." Applejack says "Just mention of her gets Princess Celestia angry."
>You start to think to yourself
>If only there was a way to get the two to sit down and talk
>You're the Princess of Friendship! Think!
>There must be something you can do!
>"Maybe we can lock them in a room till they get along!" Pinkie says "I did that to Applejack and Rarity one time!"
>"I don't think that would work, Pinkie..." Fluttershy says
>Both of them have clashed so much
>There has to be something the two have in common!
>"Well I think it's time we all get to night." Cadance says "We can't stay up all night talking about this."
>"And if the storm settles down, your princess is going to want to get a move on." Marie says
>As each of your friends settle into bed, you do the same and lay your head down
"Anon, you might be the only one that can stop those two..."

Alright back to Anon
>>
>>28189060
>>
>>28188604
>>
>>28190300
>>
File: Jaina Proudmoore.jpg (18KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
Jaina Proudmoore.jpg
18KB, 350x272px
>>28189060
>Day Three
>...
>"It feels weird to actually go to Arthas's house." Biggs says
>You are Anon
>After wishing Umbra and Sombra good luck on their training, you and your friends are currently walking down the crystal street to meet Arthas at his home
>Why he wanted you all to come to his house, you don't know
>"He said he wanted to talk to us." Wedge says "We might as well go since we don't have training today."
>Heading up the street, you see a very large house off in the distance
>It's more like a mansion!
>"That's it." Wedge says
>Coming up to the door, you knock on them
>"So what do you guys think this about?" Lance asks
>You shrug your shoulders
>"I think Arthas just wanted to talk to us." Wedge suggests "We've been under his supervision for so long. Maybe with the upcoming battle he just wants to sit and chat with us."
>"I doubt it." Biggs says "Arthas isn't the sentimental type, I can't see him getting all emotional unless it's out of anger."
>Hearing the door open, you turn around to find a white mare with a light blonde mane
>She is also wearing a simple purple dress
>"Hello!" She says "Can I help you?"
>You all look at each other
>"Is this the right place?" Lance asks
>"Yeah, I know it is!" Wedge says "I walk by here all the time."
"I'm sorry, but is Captain Arthas here?"
>"Oh! You're the boys my Arthas was talking about!" She says before bowing "Please come in."
>"My Arthas?!" You all say
>"Jaina?" You hear Arthas call out "Who's there?"
>"It's just your boys, honey!" The mare named Jaina says
>"Honey?!" You all say again

I think I'm about to go to work unfortunately, but I'll be back later
Until than, you know to keep the thread alive
>>
>>28191514
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! I hope is not some super young mare thats hanging out with Arthas for some non-love reason.
>>
>>28191514
>Jaina
i should have expected this.
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>28193043
Another
>>
>>28193789
Eager pls
>>
>>28194586
>put Rager
>get eager
Damn autocorrect
>>
>>28109422
I Think its a good game (for me) but its not samthing for every one so its up to you.
One thing that can go one your nervs is the faming but i dont maind it
>>
Bed bump
>>
>>28191514
>Jaina looks back at you and your friends before frowning
>"Arthas, did you not tell them about me?" Jaina asks before looking at you "Please come in, it must be cold out there."
>Jaina moves out of the way and motions you to come in
>Nodding your head, you enter the building
>When you enter Arthas's residence, you look around the place
>It's pretty nice in here!
>The crystal floor you stand on is black while there are also b;ue and purple rugs covering it
>You know now that you think of it, this place has a very black and blue color scheme going on
>The purple must be from Jaina
>There are blue banners hanging from a sides of the walls
>You assume the crest on them is for Arthas's family
>In the middle of this room is a staircase that leads up
>A giant chandelier hangs from the ceiling
>"I was wondering when you four would show up." You hear Arthas say
>Looking over on the side, you see Arthas come out of a doorway
>He's not wearing his armor
>"Arthas why don't they know about me?" Jaina asks
>"They never asked." Arthas tells her before looking at you four "Come on, follow me into my living room."

>>28192391
kek
>>
>>28195731
>>
>>28196766
>>
>>28196766
>>
Lots of bumps this morning
>>
>>28197871
Always lots of bumps

Bumperino
>>
>>28198628
>>
>>28195868
>Following Arthas and Jaina into the right hallway, you listen to the two talk
>"So just because they didn't ask, you didn't tell them?" Jaina asks him in a joking tone "Don't tell me you were to embarrassed to talk about me."
>You hear a chuckle escape Arthas
>"Are you still pouting?" Arthas asks
>As they continue to talk, you hear Lance speak up behind you
>"When did he have a special somepony?!" Lance whispers "I thought he was a loner."
>"Your guess is as good as mine." Biggs says
>"Remember that time we were scoping out Sasha shop for those racist ponies and we saw Arthas buy those flowers?" Wedge asks "You think they were for her?"
>Coming into the living room, Arthas leads you over to some couches
>Taking a seat, you look over at Jaina
>She looks young, but then again age in Equestria is a weird concept
>You're either a small filly or colt, A mare or stallion, or you're like Granny Smith
>"Do want me to bring you all some coffee and sweets?" Jaina asks
>You and your friends nod your
>"Can you bring some for us, dear?" Arthas says
>It feels so weird to hear him say that!
>"Of course." Jaina says "I'll be just a moment."
>As she exits the room, Lance doesn't hesitate before placing his hooves on the coffee table
>"Who?! How? When? Where? Why?!" Lance asks
>>
File: 1427138804197.gif (2MB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1427138804197.gif
2MB, 500x320px
Alright I have to work and since I'm going to Comic Con tomorrow I have to close for my friend so I'll be back at midnight

At least this week is shaping up to look fun with Comic Con Saturday, then a WWE PPV on Sunday, and then Deus Ex on Tuesday

I will try to get more parts out though especially since we're close to a major story tease
>>
>>28199697
>>
>>28200891
>>
>>28201797
Page 9
>>
>>28035001
Finally started reading this, just about finished the first part and im pretty impressed, about 1000 lines into the pastebin i wasn't sure how it would keep going and stay interesting but now im really interested how its going to stay that way up to part 5.
>>
>>28202474
>>
>>28199466
>Arthas chuckle
>"That's Mrs. Jaina." Biggs says
"You know her?"
>Biggs nods his head
>"She was one of the magic tutors back at school. The best one actually." He says before looking back at Lance and Wedge "You guys would know her because you're not a unicorn like I am."
>He closes his eyes and nods his head
>"I was one of the lucky ones who got into her class." Biggs says "That's why I'm so good at using my magic."
>"I'm glad you remember me, Biggs." You hear Jaina says as she enters the room "It's so nice to see one of my students again."
>In her magical grip is a tray with cups and cookies on it
>She places the tray on the table and you all take a cup
>"But how did you even meet?!" Lance asks
>"We've known each other since we were kids." Jaina says "We were childhood friends back in the day."
>"To answer your question of when, it was many years ago when I worked up to courage to ask her on a date." Arthas says
>"Everyone knows Arthas as a scary and cold stallion, but he can be such a sweetheart." Jaina says

Alright, I need to get to bed early.
>>
bed bump
>>
Mornin bump of shame
>>
Alright I'm off, Keep the thread alive guys
>>
>>28204837
Roger rager
>>
File: 1459025807312.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459025807312.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>28204837
>>
>>28204837
See ya
>>
>>28207695
>>
>>28212453
>>
You guys are the best! I got some some good shit so I'll show you guys.

If you want
>>
File: wainut.jpg (13KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
wainut.jpg
13KB, 300x243px
>>28213931
>>
File: 20160820_232038.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160820_232038.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I'm not a turbo weeb, but these are fun to collect. All because I have a friend that gets triggered over them.
>>
File: 1409805845347.png (31KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
1409805845347.png
31KB, 680x512px
>>28214824
>Arachne and Miia.
>>
File: damn.jpg (108KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
108KB, 640x632px
>>28214824
>>
qtoc
>>
>>28204134
>Arthas smiles as you pop another cookie into your mouth
>You still having a hard time getting over this
>Damn these cookies are good!
>Shaking your head you look back at the two
"So you two are about the same age?"
>"Arthas is a little bit older than I am." Jaina says "By about three years."
>Okay at least he's not with someone way younger than him
>Upon hearing a grandfather clock go off, you see Jaina get up from her seat
>"Well I guess that's me then." Jaina says "Those students aren't going to tutor themselves."
>"Are you sure you can't stay a little longer?" Arthas asks
>Jaina smiles before planting a kiss on his cheek
>"Oh you'll be fine." Jaina says "After all, you were telling me that you wanted some alone time with your boys."
>Jaina turns to you four before bowing
>"It was wonderful meeting you all." Jaina says "If you're all here when I return then I would be happy to cook dinner for you all."
"Thank you. It was nice meeting you too."
>She smiles one last time before leaving the room
>When she exits, you look back to Arthas
>"Was that what you wanted to show us?" Wedge says
>>
>>28215285
I also have Cerea for the obvious reason
>>
bump from page 10
>>
File: 1468530667480.png (2MB, 1920x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1468530667480.png
2MB, 1920x1851px
>>28216318
I enjoy Cerea the most in Musume because of her personality. Miia is the typical "childhood friend" personality. Arachne, while I think she's the smartest of the whole group, I'm not into bdsm. Papi is cute, but retarded. Mero wants to kill you or get kucked. And Suu is alright. But man do I love Ms Smith legs.
>>
>>28217317
>>
>>28217890
>>
>>28219761
>>
>>28216318
May I see it?
>>
>>28221798
>>
>>28216262
>"It isn't." Arthas says "While it makes me happy for you four to meet my beloved, I asked you all here for a different reason."
>You finish the last of your coco as Arthas gets up
>"Come on, you four. Follow me upstairs." Arthas says "There is something I need to show you."
>Getting up, you pick up Rebellion and follow your captain through the halls until you reach the main hall
>"So what exactly are we going to do?" Lance asks "It's not like you to hold secrets."
>"We're going to be doing something that I have been waiting for, for a long time." Arthas says
>Well there's your curiosity
>Following Arthas up the stairs, he leads you around the halls of his house until you come to a large door
>When he opens the door, you all follow him inside
>"Whoa." You and your friends say as you look around the room
>Hanging on the back wall are photos
>Photos of what look like teams of five
>There are a lot of them
>The other walls around the room are empty and don't hold anything
>In the middle of the room is a stand that holds Arthas's armor and sword
>"This is the room that my family uses for remembrance." Arthas says "As you can see over on the wall, those are my ancestors with their teams."
>He walks over to his armor
>"I called you all here today because I think it's time we took our picture." Arthas says "As a family."

>>28223331
Give me one moment
>>
File: 20160821_224312.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160821_224312.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>28223331
There you go

>>28217317
I wanted to get Papi and Sue but I ended up being broke
>>
File: 1451191316857.gif (2MB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
1451191316857.gif
2MB, 300x229px
>>28229045
>>
Well rager, it's a good thing you didn't get No Man's Sky. I knew it was bad, but I never thought it would be that bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTTPlqK8AnY
>>
>>28229461
So happy I used that money to buy Deus Ex
>>
Bed Bump
>>
>>28230580
Good call on that.
>>
>>28230718
>>
>>28231883
>>
>>28228858
>Each of you look at each other as Arthas begins to put on his armor
>"I know I do not say this often, but you boys are like the sons I wish I could have." Arthas says while he continues to put on his armor "The four of you have made me so proud to be your captain."
>Each of you smile
>"It is crazy to see how far you all you have come." Arthas says "And I know that you four will continue to grow as we continue on our path."
>He looks back at the wall
>"I remember looking at this wall one evening and thinking to myself that I would never find my team." Arthas says "A group of ponies that I could train and mold them into the future of the empire."
>He looks back at you and your friends
>"Imagine my delight when Stormhoof asked me to look over Lance, Biggs, and, Wedge." Arthas said "I remember him telling me that you three had no cooperation with your brother and sisters."
>"Say what now!?" Biggs asks
>"I thought that you three would be perfect to look after, it would almost be like a challenge." Arthas says "But we still needed one more."
>Arthas looks over to you
>"Then two years later Queen Umbra brings you to us." Arthas says "I remember you wanted to join the guard just to spite me due to our rocky relationship."
>You smile
>"I am happy you did that." Arthas says "Because of you we were all able to grow. I thank you for that, Anonymous."
"I didn't really do anything." You say "At least I don't think I did."
>"You're too modest." Arthas says as he places his helmet on his head "There. Now we can go take this photo."
>"Where are we going?" Lance asks
>Arthas walks over to a chest before opening it
>Inside you see the things need to take the photo
>"We are going to see Queen Umbra." Arthas says "I think she would also like to be in this photo, seeing as how this is most likely the closest she has been to a team."
>Arthas passes the things to Biggs before you all head off to the castle
>You wonder how that training of hers is going along...
>>
File: 1450218745205.gif (1000KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450218745205.gif
1000KB, 500x300px
>>28233486
>Sombra cries out in pain as he rolls across the snow
"Come now, Sombra. You have to be stronger than that."
>You are Umbra
>After your beloved human left with his friends to visit Arthas, you and Sombra got right to work on training
>"Bite me!" Sombra shouts as he rises again
>Unfortunately it seems all that time as a shadow has made your brother a bit rusty in battle
>You roll your eyes as you walk over to him
"At this rate you will have a problem dealing with Luna." You tell him "Come on, Sombra. I need you to kick it into high gear! I need your help with them! Get serious!"
>Sombra growls as he charges at you again
>As you continue to avoid his strikes, you notice his horn beginning to glow
>You jump back in time as Sombra unleashes a beam of magic at you
>Using your magic you create a shield to block the blast
>As the beam collides with your shield you struggle to push it back
>In fact it is pushing you back
>There we go!
>This is what you wanted from your brother!
>Suddenly you feel your brother's attack cease
"Sombra?!"
>You see Sombra charging up to your shield with his horn poised to strike though it
>Jumping to the right again, Sombra stabs and breaks through it
>Sombra quickly turns towards you and the two of you lock horns
>Struggling against one another, you smile
"There you go, Sombra!" You say "Show me the power of magic Eris passed onto you!"

Alright time for work! When I get back I might play some Deus Ex I most likely am going to and I will try to get the next part out. Thank you all for putting up with my laziness this weekend. I just felt like I need some time to charge my batteries and Comic Con was the perfect time to do it. So now I can post more parts again!
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>28235275
>>
>>28236269
>>
>>28236525
>>
>>28234087
>Sombra roars as he begins to push you back
>You quickly start to push back, stopping his push
>"Is this good enough for you?!" Sombra asks
>You smile
>He is getting irritated
"I do not know, Sombra." You say "All you have shown me is that you can push ponies around. I am sure Luna can get past that."
>"Dammit!" Sombra yells as he pushes on you again
>Alright, enough of this
>Jumping off to the side, your brother stumbles forward
>Giving you another opportunity to strike him
>Rearing up, you buck Sombra in his side causing him to be sent flying
>As he crashes into the snow another pained sigh escapes him
>"OW!" He cries out
>You roll your eyes
"Are you going to call for mommy like when we were children?"
>>
>>28237510
>>
>>28239437
>>
This game is really fun
>>
>>28241226
>>
>>28243225
>>
>>28243708
>>
>>28244378
>>
>>28238643
>"Shut up." Sombra says as he rubs his side "That really hurt..."
>You wave his pain off
"You will be fine." You tell him "Just imagine how bad it would have felt had I had my hoof armor on."
>You look down at your bare hoofs
>It feels as if you are naked
>Which is an odd feeling because only Anonymous can see you naked
>Sombra shakes his head before rising again
>"When do you get your armor back?" Sombra asks
"Rodin sent me a letter saying that the main piece of the armor would be done." You say "But that the armor for my hoofs need more time."
>"That is bothersome." Sombra says "We really do not know when the princesses are arriving."
>You sigh
"Knowing Rodin, he's going to wait till the very last moment."
>You shake your head
"I can worry about that later." You say "Let's get back to training."
>You see Sombra's eyes look over at something before he shakes his head
"What? Why not?" You ask "Are you done?"
>Sombra shakes his head before he points behind you
>Looking back you see your beloved and his friends come walking down the steps
>>
>>28245823
Is the Pastebin up to date with this thread?
>>
>>28245823
>A smile forms on your face
"Anonymous!"
>He smiles before coming up to you
>You climb up and pull him into a hug
>"Hey Umbra!" Anonymous says "How's the training going?"
"It is going well!" You tell him "Sombra is a little rusty, but he is making good progress."
>You look back to Sombra who smiles at you
"What are you doing here, my love?" You ask "Have you come to train with us?"
<"No, not today." Anonymous tells you "We came because Arthas wanted to ask you something."
>Arthas does?
>Climbing down Anonymous, he moves out of the way revealing Arthas
>You also notice that Biggs is carrying a camera
>"Hello, my queen." Arthas says "We've come to see if you want to be apart of our picture."

>>28246344
It is not, but I was thinking of updating it tomorrow
>>
>>28245169
>>
>>28247511
>>
>>28246483
>You raise an eyebrow at him
"Picture?"
>"The picture my ancestors take with their teams, my Queen."Arthas says "I thought you would like to be apart of it since you as well have grown close to these four."
>Oh now you understand what he is talking about!
>The last time you did this was when the first members of Arthas's bloodline arrived here
>"Lord Sombra, you may partake in the photo as well." Arthas says "You were here when the first photo was taken after all."
>You smile
"Very well." You say "It's been far to long."
>"Indeed, sister." Sombra says
>Standing next to your beloved, Sombra takes his place next to Arthas
>The boys stand together between you three
>Biggs's horn lights up as he begins to set up the camera
>"Now I know I can't stop you four, but please try to take normal picture." Arthas says "It's going to be hung up after all."
>When Biggs finally sets up the camera he walks back over to the group
>"Okay, it's all set up now." Biggs says "Just let me know when to press the button."
>You nuzzle up closer to Anonymous
>Making sure everything is all set, Arthas speaks up
>"Say cheese everypony!" Arthas says
"Cheese!" You all say as the camera flash goes off

Alright work time
The next day is going to be the party and then it will be time for Celestia
>>
>>28249433
>>
>>28250647
>>
>>28250864
>>
>>28249433
sounds good
>>
wake up and go to sleep
>>
Bumperino
>>
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I got two codes for Deus Ex Human Revolution for 360 and the One, I guess cause I bought Mankind Divided? Any Anons want em?
>>
>>28254155
360 code pls? email [email protected]
>>
>>28249433
>Day four
>...
>"You look handsome, my love." Umbra says as she walks up behind you "This suit of yours looks great on your body."
>You look back at Umbra a nice black silk dress that hugs her curves perfectly
"And you look incredibly sexy, Umbra." You say turning around "Hell we don't even have to go to the party, the bed is right there."
>Umbra giggles
>"Easy there, my love." Umbra says as she climbs up on you "It would be rude not to show up to our own party."
"It's fine, you're the queen and I'm your boyfriend."
>"Anonymous. No." Umbra says "We need to get to the party."
>This time it's you who pouts at her
>"Oh stop that!" Umbra says in a playful tone "The night is only just beginning."
>She climbs off you
>"Now come on." Umbra says "Sombra, Eris, and Ariadne have already left."
>Dammit she's right
>Umbra shakes her rump at you to grab your attention
>"Are you coming, Anonymous?" Umbra asks "I am going to leave you here by yourself, and if I do, we won't be having any fun tonight."
>That's enough to kick your ass into high gear as you grab your coat and hurry out the door

>>28254155
Shit, I'm stupid and can't read. It's one code for both 360 and one and a code for the DLC

>>28254322
I'll send it tomorrow
>>
Page.9.bump
>>
>>28254481
Thanks senpai
>>
File: 1428271364254.gif (996KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1428271364254.gif
996KB, 500x275px
>>28254481
>After grabbing your coat and heading downstairs, you headed off with Umbra out onto the streets of the empire
>The empire look so beautiful at night
>Not as beautiful as the mare next to you
>It's so cheesy, but this mare really is something else
>All throughout the day she's been so damn flirtatious
>It got so bad that you two even went back to your room in the afternoon to just make out
>It would have went further, but Sombra, The King of Cockblocking interrupt you
>He said he was coming in to get some signatures for Umbra, but you knew his true motives
>Anyway back to Umbra
>You can tell she wants something to happen tonight
>You do as well
>The both of you want to share another intimate night before Celestia shows up
>Just in case...
>You shake your head and look up at the sky
>There is a slight snow fall, but it's not that bad
>"This is going to be so fun!" Umbra says "Just a fun night of eating, drinking, and dancing with all our friends!"
>Everypony is going to be there
>Your friends
>That includes Credo and Eris
>Sombra and even Arthas
>Ariadne, Eliza, and Jaina
>Even Cynthia
"It is going to be fun." You tell her "We get to hang out with everyone and we get to enjoy ourselves as the night goes on."
>"Are you going to sit with me, my love?" Umbra asks "Or are you going to abandon me to be with your friends?"
"I could ask you the same thing." You tell her "You aren't going to be the only mare there. Maybe you'll abandon me to have fun with them."
>Umbra smiles
>"Why don't we stick together at first?" Umbra asks "As the night progress we can split up."
>You nod your head
"Sounds like a plan."
>Looking up you see yourself coming up to the bar and restaurant

>>28256081
>Pic related
>>
File: 1417463900739.png (131KB, 611x355px) Image search: [Google]
1417463900739.png
131KB, 611x355px
Alright off to work
>>
page 9
>>
Bamp
>>
>>28257635
midnight bump
>>
>>28257635
>>
>>28035001
a qt
>>
God dammit it's annoying when your internet is acting up
>>
>>28261136
Okay. Looks like it's finally working again
>>
>>28261612
wooohoo
>>
Okay fuck me, I got to get to bed. I'm almost done with the next part
>>
>>28260082
>>
>>28261904
>>
>>28262540
>>
>>28256599
>Coming up to the door, you open it and allow Umbra to enter
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWeC1OmMliY
>The music and the smell of pizza immediately hit your senses
>So does the smell of alcohol
>"Anon, my friend!" You hear Credo yell "It's good to see you! And you too my queen!"
>Walking inside, you see your friends sitting together enjoying some drinks
>Lots of drinks
>Everyone of the guys have wooden beer steins
>"Anon! Come on and have a drink with us!" Biggs says
"I'll be there in a second."
>"Oh there are the girls." Umbra says
>You look over at the right side of the resturant
>Their dates and Cynthia are sitting off on the other side of the restaurant talking and drinking
>Erika comes up to you both
>"Hello Queen Umbra, Anon." Erika says "We were wondering when you would show up!"
>"We're terribly sorry for being late." Umbra says "My beloved was taking too long to get ready, among other things."
"I'm not the only who wanted to goof around." You say "Your queen here has been acting all too flirty today."
>Umbra blushes
>"In any case, we have arrived!" Umbra says "Let the festivities begin!
>>
File: 1434685506619.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1434685506619.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
Alright, off to work.
Do you guys want me to go into detail on the party or just sum it up after the next part? We get to the clop and Umbra's dream faster with the latter
>>
>>28257635
>>
>>28264867
Maybe do a skim through, like different highlights of the party. ie: Funny moments, embarrassing stories. Stuff like that.
>>
>>28266533
This
>>
>>28266533
what he said
>>
>>28264295
>Everyone in the bar cheers as Erika leads you to your table
>Taking your seat with Umbra, Erika takes your order before running off to get your drinks
>You look over to your friends, to see Biggs and Credo engaged in a drink off
>You smile
>"That looks fun." Umbra says "Anonymous, can you promise me something?"
"What is it, Umbra?"
>She frowns a bit
>"Promise me you will not drink too much tonight." Umbra says "I want you to be sober when we return home
>She blushes a bit before looking away
>"It would not be very romantic if you passed out half way through." Umbra says before letting out a giggle "Although it would be funny."
>You chuckle and reach across the table
>Moving some of her mane away from her left eye, you wink at her
"Don't worry, I won't." You tell her "Trust me, I want to be perfectly fine when we get home."
>Umbra smiles before Erika returns with your rum and cola and Umbra's wine
>"Your pizza will be out shortly." Erika says before running off
>Umbra holds her glass up to you
>"Well then, let's have a wonderful evening, Anonymous." Umbra says
>Holding your glass up, you toast with Umbra and take a drink
>>
>>28268865
Nice
>>
>>28266377
>>
>>28269866
>>
>>28271952
>>
>>28273132
>>
>>28273553
>>
>>28268865
>After your pizza arrived, you and Umbra enjoyed your dinner while talking about the future
>Umbra talked about traveling to all sorts of place after this was all over
>She even joked about making Celestia pay for the expenses, since she started this fight
>It made you laugh
>Tonight was the night where you forgot all about Celestia, all about the upcoming event, all about your troubles
>Umbra just wanted this to be a night of fun for you and her
>After finishing your pizza, you and Umbra finally split up to talk mingle with your other friends
>Walking over to your friends sitting at the table you arrive in the middle of that drink off between Credo and Biggs
>"Come on, Biggs!" Lance says "You got this!"
>Credo slams his stein down
>"Another!" Credo yells in a cheery tone "Bring me another!"
>Biggs tries to catch up by downing his drink, but fails as he starts to choke on it
>Lance quickly starts to pat his back in attempt to help him
>"Dammit!" Biggs says in between coughs "How much cider can you put away?!"
>"Well look at him, he's twice your size." Wedge says "He could out drink everypony here."
>Sitting down at the table, you look across to see Sombra and Arthas talking with each other
>"Anon, my friend! Come drink with us!" Credo says
"Alright, but I can't drink too much." You tell them "Umbra doesn't want me to get shitfaced."
>"I wonder why?" Biggs says in a sarcastic tone
>You smile before grabbing one of the steins
>"Good man." Credo says "But don't be a prude! I know you can hold your liquor better than Lance!"
>"Speaking of which..." Biggs says as he gets up "Lance, Sombra, you're up next!"
>>
File: 1421272794679.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421272794679.gif
955KB, 360x360px
Alright I got work.
Everything worked out well. A part or two today then I can use my day off tomorrow to do the clop without having to worry about work
Thread posts: 390
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.