[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay Forever (3)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 38

File: pointystayforever.png (193KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
pointystayforever.png
193KB, 500x589px
Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/1brfarq4

>What is Stay Forever (3)?
Stay Forever (3) is a story based off the adventures of three friends who had successfully played the game detailed in what will be the first post of the thread (if necessary). In short though, the game allowed you to go to Equestria for 10 years, with "8 points" to spend on various things to give you an edge in the new world. The title is an acknowledgement of the one common choice all three friends took: to stay in Equestria forever, the (3) being the point cost for such a choice.

The story originated here >>27989971

Their choices were as follows:

Anon/Writefag (Dust Kicker):
Earth Pony
Farming ability (1)
Strong (1)
Dextrous (1)
Treasure Map (1)
Stay forever (3)
One week salary of bits (1)

Friend One/Drawfag (Pointy):
Unicorn - proficiency in telekinesis and the ability to learn spells (4)
Gender swap (1) (to girl)
Stay forever (3)

Friend Two (Ash):
Pegasus - can fly pretty well (2)
Deliveries( 1)
A decent house in the town of your choice (Ponyville) (2)
Stay forever (3)
>>
File: 1466793509207.jpg (652KB, 4800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1466793509207.jpg
652KB, 4800x2700px
>>28018419

11/?

>Sure enough
>"Holy shit! You're Twilight? Twilight Sparkle? PRINCESS Twilight Sparkle? No fucking way! Oh man!"
>Ash cringed and tried to keep his composure
>It took him a few seconds to gain the courage to look at Twilight
>The princess was blushing at Pointy's chosen language, but did her best to difuse the situation
>"I um- yes! Hehe... that's me! Princess Twilight! It's a pleasure to meet y-"
>Pointy ran forward and grabbed her cheeks, squishing her face together
>"Oh my God, we are gonna do so much together! So much magic stuff! I'll get super powerful and everything! I'll be like, your apprentice or something!"
>A voice chimed in from upstairs
"What on Earth-"
>Ugh
"-What in Equestria is going on down here?"
>Pointy whirled around, all four legs straightened against the floor
>"Dust! It's Twilight! Princess Twilight!"
>Ash covered his face with one hoof, mumbling
>"Yes, we have established that."
>He continued.
>"I'm very sorry Twilight. This is my other roommate: Dust Kicker."
>The large stallion made his way down the stairs and smiled
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Twilight. To what do we owe the visit?"
>Dust and Ash exchanged looks of worry before turning back to Twilight expectantly
>The two of them stood abreast before Pointy shoved her way through them, grinning ear to ear, eyes glittering
>Twilight fluffed her wings
>"Well uh, as I was telling your friend here, there was a strange magical anomaly here yesterday afternoon. I came to check it out! Tell me, did any of you notice anything?"
>The trio looked at each other
>Twilight spoke further
>"A lot of ponies mentioned a very strange boom, kind of like thunder, from this area. Three of them to be exact. One boom, and then two more in quick succession, coupled with bright lights!"
>The three of them looked at each other again
>Uh oh
>>
File: 1421014722609.jpg (34KB, 685x615px) Image search: [Google]
1421014722609.jpg
34KB, 685x615px
>>28018419
Aw shit, here we go!
>>
>>28018438
yaaaaaaasssss
>>
>>28018438

12/?

>Ash spoke first, doing his best to weave an acceptable lie
>"We heard those noises last night, but we didn't see anything. Who know's what it could have b-"
>Pointy put each of her hooves on her two friends, pushing herself forward to interrupt
>"It was probably Discord!"
>Twilight raised an eyebrow
>"Discord? What?"
>Pointy's eyes shifted
>"Yeah! Discord! He's always messin' shit up, right? Right?"
>Dust put one big arm around Pointy, covering her mouth with his hoof
>He pressed her against him in a "hug" to minimize her struggling
"What my friend is trying to say is that she too, is a capable magic user. And while we may not know what happened yesterday, we would be more than happy to help you find out!"
>Dust Kicker released Pointy
>She gasped for breath and immediately stomped her hooves as she turned to Dust, leaning forward
>Her eyes were narrowed and her face wore an angered frown
>Twilight smiled
>"Oh, Pointy, you study magic as well?"
>Pointy eyes shifted from Dust and she adopted a confused look
>"I do?"
>Her eyes beamed with realization
>"I mean- I do! Yes! I'm fairly new to it all but I have a great interest in learning!"
>Dust and Ash looked at each other, looking over Pointy
>She just said the words "great interest in learning"
>To Twilight Sparkle
>Here it goes
>Twilight's wings shot up in excitement
>"Really?! It's not often I get to talk magic with someone other than Starlight! Have you studied Frostburn? Or what about Quasar? How about Starswirl the Bearded? He's my personal favorite!"
>Pointy smiled incredibly wide
>"Sure!"
>Twilight clapped her front hooves together
>"Oh this is so exciting! You said you were all new to town right? Here, the three of you can come with me! Consider this your royal introduction to Ponyville!"
>Dust smirked at the irony
>They didn't even pay the 3 points for a royal introduction
>Checkmate, internet
>>
>>28018767
So what this story is saying is, stats don't matter as long as your roleplaying skills impress the GM. Sounds good.
>>
>>28018784
I thought the whole point of tabletop adventures was creating an interesting story. Stats just add restrictions and make you think outside the box.
>>
>>28018803
>They didn't even pay the 3 points for a royal introduction
I was referring specifically to this part, and cracking a small joke about it. And you are correct, mostly. Tabletop gamers aren't exactly split about this issue, but it is a difference of preference. Some gamers prefer a strict stats-based experience, because they like doing math and having to think creatively inside an exacting set of restrictions. Others, like you say, prefer to tell a satisfying story. And Stay Forever (3) just did something that was explicitly leaning towards the latter; because while the CYOA that this story is based on doesn't RESTRICT you from getting a royal introduction for free, it doesn't encourage it either, and these guys just weaseled their ways into one.
>>
File: 1466793789834.jpg (171KB, 2880x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1466793789834.jpg
171KB, 2880x1268px
>>28018767

13/?

>For the first time since coming here, the trio made their way out of their house
>Pointy was at the front of the group, prying from Twilight whatever magical secrets she could
>Ash and Dust Kicker stayed behind, speaking so that nobody else could hear
>Admittedly for the first few minutes of the walk, all three of them spent a great majority of their time in awe of the world
>Each piece of the landscape was like it's own bright painting and everyone seemed so happy
>It hadn't occurred to them the location of their house either
>They lived just on the outskirts of Ponyville, nestled on a hill and surrounded by several trees on the house's right
>It was a nice setup really, and they considered themselves incredibly fortunate to have it
>Seeing the ponies go about their day to day life alone was amazing
>All in all, it was just surreal
"So this is it. We are going to the heart of Ponyville. Has it sunk in yet?"
>Ash looked at him briefly and smirked
>"I'm not sure if it ever well, Dust"
>Eventually, they made it to the edge of town
>Twilight stretched out a single hoof
>"Allow me to introduce you to our wonderful town, Ponyville!"
>Pointy stopped, and shortly after, her two friends trotted to her side, mouths open, eyes wide
>They slowly turned, staring at all the gorgeous homes of Ponyville
>Every part of it was magical, even the most mundane of moments
>Dust found himself staring at two ponies debating the proper price for an apple
>Ash was staring up at the sky as a group of pegasi cleared the area of clouds
> And Pointy
>Pointy was fixated on Twilight's castle in the distance, glimmering in the risen sun with all of its glory
>She smiled
>And tears began to well up in her eyes
>She jumped in the air, bouncing in circles
>"We did it! We did it! We did it! We actually did it!"
>She whirled around and threw her forelegs around her two friends
>Quietly she spoke to them, tears flowing
>"We actually made it, guys"
>>
>>28019105
We will all make it some day, Pointy
>>
>>28019105

14/?

>Ash and Dust hesitated for only a moment before reciprocating the embrace, pulling all of them into a group hug
>Pointy turned to face Twilight, wiping her eyes
>"I-I'm sorry its just... We have been wanting to come here for a very, very long time."
>Pointy looked left and right to her two friends, smiling
>Twilight didn't respond immediately
>She sniffed, wiping her own eyes
>She smiled
>"I had no idea this was such a big deal to you three. It seems you all have a very strong friendship. I am proud to welcome you to our little town!"
>Finally, even Ash got excited
>"Well what are we wating for! Let's do this! I've spent years waiting for this moment!"
>In his excitement he actually took off, flying a few feet in the air and making one circle before realizing what had just happened
>"Haha! I forgot I can do this! This is amazing!"
>Dust and Pointy looked up after him, feeding off of his happiness
>Twilight was confused about what he meant
>What did he mean he forgot he could do that? He forgot he could fly?
>She shrugged, deciding not to impede on their happy moment
>The group followed Twilight into town, eagerly awaiting their tour of Ponyville
>She hit the highlights of the town, never spending too much time in one place
>At one point they arrived at Sugarcube Corner, where upon the group wanted desperately to go inside
>Twilight had insisted that they not, for Pinkie Pie had a way of... reacting... to new faces in town
>She had said that for now, it was best if they moved on with the tour
>Reluctantly, they obeyed
>Everyone seemed delighted to meet them, perhaps save for a few ponies who were busy with their daily routines, but who could blame them?
>They even had lunch and, much to the quiet relief of the party, Twilight had paid for all of them as a show of friendship
>A small victory, considering their incredibly limited amount of bits
>>
File: 1466793310862.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466793310862.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>28019629

15/?

>As time wore on, Dust Kicker suddenly remembered something very important
>He really needed farming equipment
>Did their house even have suitable land for farming?
>Man, why did food have to be essential?
>Dust looked at Twilight
>Well, here goes nothing
"Hey Twilight..."
>She turned around, her ever-present smile staying strong
>"What is it, Dust Kicker?"
"I don't wanna impose but this is Ponyville, so Sweet Apple Acres is close by, right?"
>She perked up a bit
>"Why, yes! My friend Applejack owns the farm! I'm sure you know that though."
"Yeah, so, I uh.. I am a farmer myself!"
>He mumbled
"I should be, anyway..."
"But um, all of my tools and seeds got stolen on the way over here by diamond dogs. Yep, truly a tragedy."
>Twilight put a hoof up to her mouth
>"Oh my goodness! Dust, that's awful!"
>Ash glared at him
>Was Dust really doing this?
>He went on
"Anyway, I was wondering if your friend might be able to lend me some farming equipment. Just until I can get things started, ya know? I'll pay her if I have to"
>Twilight laughed
>"Oh Dust, I am sure she would be more than happy to lend you some tools, but I am not exactly sure how available she is right now"
>The three of them exchanged glances
>Ash asked the obvious question
>"Why is that? Is she okay?"
>Twilight traced circles on the ground with her right hoof
>"Well yes, at least last time I checked on her she was."
>The group looked worried and she did her best to reassure them
>"I-I'm sure she's fine, really. It's just there has been a pack of timberwolves that has gotten a little out of hand and they're kind of making a mess of the farm"
>Pointy's eyes practically had stars in them
>She turned to her companions
>"That sounds like a quest if I ever heard of one! Come on guys! Let's kick the shit out of some timberwolves!"
>>
>>28019857
Awww yes, I want me some pony combat
>>
File: 1468711649941.png (4MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468711649941.png
4MB, 1800x1200px
>>28019857

16/?

>Ash, playing his role as the voice of reason to perfection, spoke
>"Pointy, what the hell are we gonna do against timberwolves? We could get seriously hurt, or worse."
>She ignored him completely
>Again, looks like some things didn't change
>"We will take care of your timberwolf problem, Twilight!"
>She got on her hind legs, throwing an arm around Dusk Kicker
>"See this guy? Stronger than you can imagine! Pretty agile too! Dude can tear apart anything in the Everfree!"
"I uh..."
>She ran over to Ash, going to either side of him to lift his wings
>"And this guy? Boy, let me tell ya. He may not be the fastest but this guy brings a whole new meaning to 'air superiority'!"
"Pointy, maybe this isn't the best id-
>She puffed out her chest
>"And me? Well my trusty horn and I can blast apart any harrowing monster terrorizing Ponyvil-UH!"
>Dust Kicker grabbed her tail, violently yanking her backwards
"Excuse us for just a moment, Princess"
>Twilight took a step back
>"O-Okay"
>Dust through her behind him and Ash, away from the view of Twilight as they whispered about the situation
>Pointy swished her tail back and forth, almost as if to make sure it still worked
>"Ya know, this is exactly why we didn't cuddle last night"
>Dust Kicker pressed his nose against hers, causing Pointy to be forced into a sitting position
"You are talking completely out of your ass right now! You really expect us to go fight timberwolves on our second day of existence?"
>She pushed him back, standing up now
>"Well what do you expect us to do? Starve to death? Opportunity came knocking, and I'm answering the door!
>Ash flew between them, forcing the two of them apart
>"Guys! Look, Pointy, what you're doing is reckless and stupid."
>She spoke to defend herself
>"But-
>Ash continued
>" BUT, we do need a leg up. And this could be a good way to get us known around town, not to mention to get some much-needed equipment"
>>
>>28020567
That's all I've got for now. I'll post more later tonight or tomorrow if the thread is still up
>>
File: 579086745673.jpg (65KB, 638x348px) Image search: [Google]
579086745673.jpg
65KB, 638x348px
>>28020567
>The tension between Dust and Pointy
>>
File: tension.png (623KB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
tension.png
623KB, 1748x1181px
>>28021608
Funfact: I love to tease people

~Drawfag
>>
>>28021959
oh my god
>>
File: KEKEK.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
KEKEK.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
>>28021959
>>28022011
oh man, you guys are fucking awesome
>>
>>28020567

One last part before bed, we'll be back tomorrow if the thread is still going!

17/?

>Dust Kicker looked down, thinking for a bit
>They had been here for only a single night
>Suddenly they wanted to risk all of it trying to play hero?
>Oh come on, he thought
>It's not that bad, Twilight and her friends have literally faced the end of the world and came out fine
>Considering most of them aren't particularly good fighters, their odds seemed a bit better
>And hey, if they ever wanted to brave adventure to see what that treasure map had to offer, they better start small
>He conceded
>Dust turned around to face Twilight
>She spoke first
>"Is everything okay? I hope I didn't say anything to make you guys feel unwelcomed."
"Relax Twilight, you're fine. Do you think you could show us the way to Sweet Apple Acres? I think we may have the cure for what ails Applejack"
>Twilight smiled
>"Right this way!"
>She trotted off happily, saying something about friendship research
>Dust smiled
>What a nerd
>She lead them through Ponyville, eventually branching off to go down a dirt road
>Slowly but surely, the trees began to show hints of red within them, marking their entrance into the orchard
>Eventually, the barn came into sight and Twilight spoke up
>"I will make sure to stay until I introduce you to Applejack, we wouldn't want her to think you're a bunch of mercenaries would we?"
>Dust mumbled so that Twilight, who was ahead of the group, couldn't hear.
"I think that sounds pretty cool, actually"
>Ash chuckled
>"How about we start calling ourselves mercenaries when we can back it up?"
>The three of them shared a soft laugh
>It was cut short by the sound of voices in the distance
>They went quiet, trying to hear it more clearly
>They could all decipher the accent in the voice from here
>"Now Applebloom, don't be goin' outside now that the sun is settin', ya hear?"
>The trio exchanged excited looks
>>
Please be back tomorrow even if the thread dies.
>>
>page 9
>>
>>28019253
Due to multiverse theory we have all ready
>>
>page 9
>>
Hello everyone! Nice job keeping the thread alive! I will be back to writing soon.
>>
File: 1363548268481.jpg (330KB, 2340x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1363548268481.jpg
330KB, 2340x1170px
>>28022311

18/?

>The group finally passed under the archway leading to the barn
>Pointy nudged Ash, whispering to him
>"Look! There she is!"
>Ash followed the hoof she pointed
>Within shouting distance, he could see the orange mare locking up the barn for the night
>Twilight called out
>"Applejack? Applejack! Can I talk to you for a moment?"
>She looked up from whatever she was doing and smiled, happy to see her friend
>Almost immediately though, the look of happiness was replaced by confusion as she looked past Twilight to the trio beyond
>She trotted over
>"Shoot Twilight, ya know ya shouldn't be out here this close to night. Who're your friends? Never seen them around here before"
>Twilight smiled wide, excited to tell Applejack of her potential solution to her problem
>She stepped aside and pointed her hoof at each pony individually
>"Applejack, I would like you to meet Dust Kicker, Ash, and Pointy! They're new here and live on the hill on the other side of town!"
>Applejack tipped her hat
>"Well it's mighty fine to meet the three of y'all. I wish it were under better circumstances."
>Twilight placed one hoof over her chest proudly
>"You see Applejack, I have brought these three ponies here for a reason. They're here to help you with your timberwolf problem!"
>Applejack perked up in excitement
>"Well I'll be! You really think you can get that pack of hellions and bring 'em to heel?"
>She raised an eyebrow after looking the crew up and down
>"No offense Twilight, but these wolves are a real terrifyin' bunch. You sure your friends can handle it?"
>Pointy reared back on her hind legs, smiling
>"You better believe we can handle it! We have taken out all sorts of baddies in the past!"
>Ash leaned in
>"And we aren't even looking to get pa-"
>Dust put a hoof in his mouth and smiled
"We would like to get paid, if possible"
>>
>>28027529
Woo, it's back!

And while we wait for more to fill our insatiable reader's appetites, a question:
Which would you prefer, basic magic, basic flight or basic earth?

We all know that advanced magic can replicate the lower effects of flight and earth, but that's not what this question is asking.

For clarity, 'basic magic' is telekinesis, the ability to cast light, limited magic relating to mark, that sort of thing. Basically what we have seen background unicorns doing. Basic flight is wings and a capable flyer. Basic earth is trickier to pin down, but can be assumed to be increased strength, endurance and vitality.

The choice is yours, and yours alone!
>>
>>28027529

19/?

>Applejack looked down
>"I'm afraid I can't do much in the department of bits. Most of our savings and such have gone towards repairin' the damages them timberwolves have been doin'"
>Dust spoke up
"Well lucky for you, we're not looking for bits! You see, I'm a farmer and on my way to Ponyville I lost all of my tools and supplies to uh..."
>Pointy nudged him, whispering
>"Diamond dogs"
"...to diamond dogs! So if we are successful in solving your problem, maybe you can help solve ours"
>Applejack's eyes brightened
>"That sounds like a deal, mister! I'd give ya one of my left legs if you could get this done for me. I promise, I'll set you up real nice."
>Ash, Pointy, and Dust all looked at one another
>This is it! If they succeed doing this, who knows what it could do for them in the long run?
>Ash turned to Applejack
>"Well, what do we need to know?"
>Twilight flew off the ground a little bit
>"It looks like my work here is done. Good luck, you three! Be safe!"
>The four of them waved goodbye as she flew to her castle in the distance
>Applejack turned towards one of her sheds and motioned with her hoof
>"Follow me, I ain't about to tell y'all to do something so dangerous without a little bit of info and gear."
>The fear of injury was overtaken by the thrill of adventure as the group trotted quickly behind Applejack
>As they followed her, Dust inquired about the situation
"So how many of them are there, AJ?"
>Without stoppping she answered the stallion
>"Four? Five? I'm not entirely sure, they all kinda blend together. They're all just a buncha sticks with glowy green eyes to me. Honestly, I don't know why we are having this problem in the first place. Normally the critters of the Everfree keep to themselves."
>She slowed her pace and brought a hoof to her chin
>"Come to think of it, there is one that sticks out a bit. A real nasty one. He's a bit darker and his eyes glow a red color that makes him look like he crawled straight outta Tartarus!"
>>
File: 1469523876072.png (1MB, 1280x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1469523876072.png
1MB, 1280x1969px
I know I take a good bit with the writing, so feel free to discuss what you would have done differently given this opportunity!

Here's the original picture this story came from.
>>
>>28027599
Magic, probably. At the very least I could be like Static Shock and fly on the lid of a trashcan.

>>28028044
>gear
All they need is fire. Lots and lots of fire.

Maybe a bit of water, but mostly fire.
>>
>>28028044

20/?

>Dust leaned over to Ash
"That sounds like the alpha"
>He nodded
>"Yeah, he also sounds fucking terrifying"
>Pointy walked in front of them, facing them so that she was having to walk backwards
>"Oh come on, quit the worrying already! We got this, guys. What problem have we ever faced that we couldn't solve together?
>Ash joked with her
>"True be told, I can think of like eight right off the top of my head"
>She narrowed her eyes at him, but Applejack spoke before she could retort
>"Alrighty, there should be a couple of things in here that you could use"
>She swung the door open
>"Hehe... sorry, it's a little messy"
>The group was met with a cascade of tools, equipment and various junk
>They all scanned the room, completely unsure of what to make of it all
>Applejack walked in and began rummaging through the nearest pile
>"No... no... no... Ah ha! This oughta help ya out!"
>She tossed a crumpled vest to Dust Kicker
>He shook it a little so that it unfolded
"What is this?"
>Applejack turned around, smiling
"An old tool vest! It's pretty thick so it's probably good for some armor, huh?"
>She turned around and continued searching
>Dust looked to his two friends, and mouthed a single word
>Really?
>Applejack adjusted her hat and spoke further
"I'd give ya a hammer or somethin' but you look like a big strong fella, I'm sure you could handle yourself"
>Pointy leaned to Dust Kicker
>"Tool vest? Hammer? Are we fighting timberwolves or raising a barn?"
>She tossed Ash something, causing him to scramble to catch it
>"Here, take this!"
>Ash examined it
>"A torch? Why?
>Applejack chuckled
>"Uh, for one it's dark, and two, they are TIMBERwolves. Fire's not really their thing"
>Ash blushed slightly
>"Oh yeah, right"
>She tossed him a box of matches as well
>"It'll probably be easy for your unicorn friend over there to light that torch with her magic, but better safe than sorry!"
>>
>>28028421
whoops, forgot the ">" on two of the lines where Applejack spoke, sorry folks
>>
>>28018419
>http://pastebin.com/1brfarq4
bookmarked/10, will read soon
>>
>>28028421

21/?

>Pointy nervously laughed
>"Hehe... yeah, real trivial"
>Her ears perked up
>"Hey, do I get anything cool?"
>Applejack sounded regretful
>"I'm sorry sugarcube, but I don't think there's really anything in here that you wouldn't already have covered with your magics."
>Pointy hung her head low
>The sight caused Applejack's heart to tighten
>"But, I think I could find something you might like."
>Various bangs and clatters sounded off as she sifted through her shed
>Eventually she pulled out a disheveled wizard's hat
>"Applebloom used this in one of her plays. It kept fallin' over her eyes 'cause it was too big. Maybe you'd like it. Just... for fun, ya know?"
>You would have thought Pointy just become an alicorn
>She sprung up, grabbing the hat from Applejack and holding it in the air proudly
>She turned to her friends
>"Guys! Do you see this? It's a fucking wizard's hat! And it's pointy! A pointy hat! Get it?"
>Applejack laughed at her excitement
>Pointy put it on, adjusting it so that it didn't get caught on her horn
>The hat was a black color, and was beaten from its time spent in the shed
>But she didn't care
>It made her feel like a proper sorceress
>Pointy turned to Applejack and hugged her
>"Thanks AJ!"
>She backed away, her determination kindled even further
>"We're off to get those timberwolves! And we will be back before you know it!"
>Applejack waved her hoof
>"Ah it was nothin', Pointy. Just be real careful y'all. It ain't safe out there. It should be good and dark by now, which means the wolves are probably on their way from the East end of the orchard. I best stay here and make sure they don't get to the livestock."
>Ash nodded
>"East end, got it. We'll meet them there"
>"Ready guys?
>Pointy walked out of the shed, triumphantly
>"Ready!"
"Ready"
>>
>>28028895
It's too bad they didn't take the hammer.

I can see Pointy levitating it and rushing headlong at the wolves with it engulfed in her magic while laughing manically.
>>
>>28029042
Are you saying that Pointy should be a muscle wizard?
>>
File: FOOTBALL.gif (731KB, 376x212px) Image search: [Google]
FOOTBALL.gif
731KB, 376x212px
>>28028895
Them timberwolves are about to be splinterwolves real soon.
>>
File: timberwolves.png (729KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
timberwolves.png
729KB, 1280x720px
>>28028895

22/?

>The group left the comfort of the barn and ventured in the direction Applejack had specified
>It quickly became apparent how much they were out of their element
>The sound of crickets chirping all around them, the ominous noise of owls
>The ever-present darkness
>It made for a very particular atmosphere
>Dust Kicker, being the biggest, was at the front of the group
>In the event that a wolf appeared, Dust could arguably take a hit the easiest
>Much to his dismay
>Ash had taken to the skies, enjoying the comfort of flying that came with the cool night
>The trees were spaced out well enough for farming purposes, allowing for a good view of any oncoming timberwolves
>Pointy stayed close to the side of Dust with her horn illuminated for a dull, crimson light
>This had the added bonus of using an earth pony as a meat-shield
>Because admittedly, she was probably the most fragile of the group
>At least Ash had the insurance that timberwolves can't fly
>Dust called up to him
"Anything?"
>Ash's head swiveled back and forth
>"Nope, nothin'"
>Dust looked down at Pointy
"Keep your eyes peeled. You never know when something could-"
>A rustling
>Pointy and Dust whirled to their right, the sudden movement causing Ash to fly a bit lower and look at them
>All was silent except for the hum of Pointy's magic
>Ever so gently, an apple rolled out of the darkness, bumping against Dust's hoof
>They looked down
"What the... hell?"
>Ash's eyes violently widened
>He shouted
>"Guys! It's a distrac-!"
>With silent execution unlike anything these creatures have ever shown, a timberwolf pounced from behind, letting out a vicious growl
>It tackled Dust Kicker with all its might, sending the two of them rolling
>A small spray of blood splattered Pointy, marking her previously white coat
>She froze, the noises around her blurring together as the rest of the pack showed
>>
>>28029470
That's all I can do for the moment folks, something came up. I'll be back later tonight!
>>
File: NOOOOOO.gif (993KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOO.gif
993KB, 245x245px
>>28029470
>>28029482
>leaving on that cliffhanger
>>
File: 1426393384307.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1426393384307.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>28029482
You mother fucker, don't leave me hanging like this!
>>
>>28029470

23/?

>The timberwolf had bitten into Dust Kicker's right foreleg
>It thrashed its head about, tearing deeper and deeper
>Already, Dust could hear Ash scrambling as the other wolves made their entrance
>He didn't hear pointy doing anything so he immediately thought the worst
>He pushed the thoughts into the back of his head
>He wasn't going to die here, none of them were
>Not now
>Not after finally making it to Equestria
>He grunted, pushing, but the timberwolf did not give
>He felt another tear in his leg
>There was no pain though, the adrenaline kicked in a long time ago
>He gritted his teeth
"No!"
>With one final heave, the timberwolf was thrown from the stallion, bending around a nearby apple tree from the force of the throw
>Looks like it paid to have spent some points on being strong and agile
>Dust Kicker stood up, wincing as he put weight on his arm
>Ash called to him
"Dust! Are you-"
"I'm going to make it!"
>He charged at the timberwolf he had thrown, putting his head down
>Before the timberwolf could recover, Dust had slammed into him, shattering everything that was the wolf's being against the tree
>It crumpled to the ground, its glowing eyes fading to a fine mist
>Ash, watching the events take place, took out the torch
>"Oh man... come on Ash, you can do this"
>He gently put one of the matches in his mouth and attempted to strike it
>He was shaking from nervousness
>As he struck the match, it fell out of his mouth, going out before it even reached the ground
>He cursed and landed on the ground to steady himself as he grabbed another
>In his panic, he didn't account for what would happen next
>He held another match
>Just as a timberwolf jumped at him
>It pressed him against a tree snapping and biting
>Ash could barely hold it back
>Being a pegasus, he wasn't as strong as Dust, he couldn't free himself
>The jaws of the wolf snapped closer and closer until his head was pressed against the bark of the tree
>>
>>28029354
Perhaps. Though I wonder if unicorns have physical reinforcement spells. Pointy could turn Dusk into a tank.

Pic very related.
>>
>>28031419

24/?

>Just as Ash could feel the wolf's breath on his face, a hoof wrapped around the timberwolf's neck
>It was violently pulled back, flipping backwards as Dust Kicker threw it into the ground
>Ash took a moment to catch his breath and watched in awe as Dust handled the timberwolf
>Based on Dust's choices before arriving in Equestria, he would probably prove to be the best warrior of them
>But Ash knew he couldn't keep this up, the wolves would get him eventually
>He looked back and forth, searching frantically for the torch
>The timberwolves were tied up with Dust Kicker, giving him precious moments of respite to try and get an edge
>Of course, the longer he took, the more the clock began to tick for Dust
>Ah ha!
>Ash grabbed the torch off the ground and moved around for the matches but found nothing
>He could hear the occasional scream of Dust Kicker as the wolves got a better hold of him
>He began to sweat
>He began to panic
>Wait
>Ash's head swiveled to Pointy, who was staring at Dust in shock
>This was their only chance
>He flew over to her, grinding into the dirt with his hooves to stop himself
>"Pointy? Pointy are you listening to me?"
>She blinked and looked at him
>"I..."
>He lifted up her hoof and placed the torch in it
>"Pointy, I need you to light this torch using your magic, if we don't have this Dust Kicker... Anon... is going to die."
>Pointy looked at the torch in her hand, the sound of combat raging in the distance
>She shook her head
>"B-but I don't know any spells! Remember? Fuck. Oh fuck... what am I gonna do?"
>She grabbed the torch with her magic
>It was levitating in front of her now
>She closed her eyes tightly, her horn glowing brightly before fizzling out
>She tried again
>Ash looked over to the fight
>Should he help Pointy?
>Can he help Pointy?
>Or should he do his best to help Dust?
>>
>>28031935
Help dust FUCK
Pointy isn't being actively eaten motherfucker go help your goddamn tank/DPS combo
>>
>>28031935

25/?

>Pointy's horn flared up and died once more
>She could hear another of Dust's screams
>She closed her eyes tightly, tears running down her face
>"G-God damnit, I'm so fucking..."
>She choked up
>Ash was about to make his way to Dust but stopped and turned to Pointy
>"Pointy!"
>She looked up at him
>Ash smiled
>"You can do it. I know you can. We have made it this far. Life hasn't beaten us yet, it's not about to now. Besides, you never did back down without a fight."
>Pointy stared at him
>She looked at the torch
>Ash took to the air and rushed towards Dust Kicker
>"Alright, let's see what these babies can do!"
>He swooped up, flapping his wings as hard as they would allow before dropping down on the wolves
>He crashed into the back of one with his hind leg, causing it to roar in pain
>Dust wasted no time
>Without hesitating, he threw his left foreleg into an uppercut, his hoof connecting with the roof of the wolf's open mouth
>He felt the bark give, as the force shattered the head of the creature, sending wooden shrapnel across the area
>The remaining two wolves backed down
>Dust wiped a smear of blood from his nose
"What the fuck took you so long?"
>Ash shrugged
>"Sorry man, I was a bit busy"
"Right. So what are we gonna do about the last tw-"
>FWOOSH
>Dust Kicker and Ash turned to Pointy
>A blazing torch gripped by magic spun violently in circles around her, creating a dazzling ring of flame
>She reared up, kicking her front legs
>She was laughing maniacally
>"HAHA! Call me Prometheus motherfuckeeeer!!"
>She charged towards the two timberwolves, both of which were backing away
>>
File: 7493804189.gif (925KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
7493804189.gif
925KB, 500x250px
>>28032151
>"HAHA! Call me Prometheus motherfuckeeeer!!"
>>
>>28032151
Even as ponies, humans continue their love affair with fire. I love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 750x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 750x838px
I don't know why but this greentext has my smiling a fuck ton. The dynamic of your group is great.

Thanks anon, please continue this for a while.
>>
>>28032151

26/?

>As she closed the distance between her and the timberwolves, Ash and Dust watched as she hurled the torch at one of the creatures
>End over end, it spun until it jammed itself in the mouth of a timberwolf
>Flames shot out of its eyes and mouth before it spread violently through the wolf's whole body
>Shortly, fire poured out of every crevice left uncovered by wood
>The desperate struggle of the wolf served only to feed the fire, eventually illuminating the whole area with its burning struggle
>Pointy ripped the torch from the mouth of the wolf, bringing it back in front of her
>She looked at the remaining timberwolf
>"Oh please! Come here! You were so eager to fuck with us earlier! What's wrong?"
>She swished the fire back and forth, advancing towards it
>The wolf looked left into the darkness
>Then back to Pointy
>Then to the left again
>It stayed only a moment longer before fleeing to the right, whimpering
>Pointy turned to face her friends, smiling
>Her bright eyes were glimmering in the firelight
>Ash spun in the air, cheering before landing
>"Yes! I knew you could do it, Pointy!"
>Her smile softened from triumph to compassion
>"Thanks, Ash. For believing in me, and all"
>He waved his hoof
>"Eh, it was nothin'"
>Dust was still staring intently into the darkness
>He spat blood
"Guys... What was that wolf staring at before it ran?"
>Ash's smile faded
>"Hey, yeah, what was it looking at? It looked to the left but took off to the right... like it was running from something"
>Pointy held the torch aloft
>"He was probably running from the unstoppable freight train that is us!"
>Not a moment later, red eyes appeared in the darkness
>Applejack's words rung in Dust's head
>He practically screamed
>"Pointy!!"
>Before she could react, a black-colored timberwolf leapt from the shadows, its massive claws moving across Pointy's back
>A torrent of blood followed the swipe as she collapsed to the ground, quiet and motionless
>>
File: 1364353941446.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1364353941446.gif
1MB, 320x180px
That's all for tonight everybody, I will be back tomorrow! Try to keep it alive but if it dies, I'll make another. Cheers!

>>28032449
Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot! I have had a ton of fun writing this story and plan to continue. As long as people are interested, I'll write!
>>
>>28032549
>>28032570
We are definitely still interested, even, or especially, with cliffhangers like that.
>>
Just read this and HOLY SHIT IT'S GOOD
>>
If you stay forever, how long until you realize that you cannot have meats any more?
>>
>>28033416
>Dusk gets home after a brutal night's ass whooping
>"Boy, I should could go for a steak."
>Silence fills the house in the wake of that comment
>Followed by screaming and despair from everyone involved
>>
>>28033606
>should
sure*
>>
>page 9
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
Page 9? No way, Jose!
>>
Page 9 go way plz.
>>
File: 1390609553807.png (125KB, 768x934px) Image search: [Google]
1390609553807.png
125KB, 768x934px
>>28033416
>>28033606
Who says they can't?
>>
>>28032549

27/?

>Dust shouted, his voice breaking under his sadness and passion
>He ran forward to the ebony timberwolf
>Ash, normally on the side of caution, took to the air, flying towards where Pointy was laying to check on her
>Dust collided with the timberwolf
>It didn't move at all, but braced itself
>The two of them pressed their heads against one another, locked in place
>Dust looked forward into the beast's eyes
>A crimson void stared back
>Hollow of mercy, hollow of remorse
>This was horrifying, Dust knew that
>They could all die, Dust knew that too
>Then why wasn't he scared?
>He took a moment to acknowledge the agony he was in
>The various gashes and bruises he had acquired throbbed in protest with each breath
>He thought for a moment, as the whole world seemed to slow
>...With each breath...
>He was still breathing
>He looked over to Pointy
>She was laying in a pool of her own blood
>He could see the panicked rise and fall of her chest
>She was still breathing too
>They all were
>It wasn't over
>Dust looked back to the timberwolf
>He mumbled to himself
"Don't stop breathing..."
>It was a sentence for him and Ash as much as it was for Pointy
>He shouted
>"Don't stop breathing, Pointy!"
>With all reserve energy, Dust Kicker headbutted the wolf
>He felt the bark that made up its head crack
>It jumped backwards, growling, and began to circle Dust Kicker
>He scraped his hoof in the ground and snorted, preparing himself for another confrontation
>Ash flew to the side of him and Dust wasted no time
"How is she?"
>"She's alive. For now. We need to do something though, and fast"
"Well, first things first"
>He looked to the timberwolf, then back to the pegasus
"This one's smart Ash, we need to be careful. This is the same guy who set up a trap for us, remember? And he's a damn animal."
>Both of their eyes shifted to the torch on the ground
>>
>>28036779

28/?

>Dust whispered to Ash
"Grab the torch. Judging by who has been attacked so far, I think he is taking out what is considered the biggest threat"
>The wolf continued circling them, ready to pounce at any moment
>Dust hurried
"First he attacked me. I am guessing that is because I am the biggest. Then he attacked Pointy because she had fire"
>Ash protested
>"Wait, you want ME to grab the torch? That will make me the target!"
"Exactly. If we know who he is gonna target, then we can work around that"
>Ash didn't think for long, there wasn't really time to
>Sadly, it made sense
>"Okay... Okay I'll do it. Just please don't screw this up"
>Dust smirked
"Wouldn't dream of it. On three?"
>Ash nodded
>"One..."
"Two..."
>He stared at the wolf before calling out
>"Three!"
>Ash flapped his wings, lunging for the fallen torch
>With unnatural speed, the blackened wolf flew at him
>He grabbed the torch and turned to see the creature mid-air, inches from his face
>They hadn't accounted for how fast the wolf was, so Dust's save was far closer than he would have liked
>Still, the earth pony collided into the side of the wolf, sending them both tumbling
>Ash stood there for a second, recovering from his near-death experience
>That was close
>Too close
>Nevertheless, Ash flew towards his friend with the torch in his mouth, not wanting to waste any more precious seconds
>He attempted the same tactic as before, landing with great force on the back of the timberwolf
>This particular creature seemed far less concerned about the maneuver
>It spun around, knocking Ash from his back as he went to bite him
>The pegasus waved the torch back and forth, smashing it into the side his attacker's head
>Sparks flew in brilliant displays as each hit made its mark
>>
>>28037209

29/?

>The wolf took several of the hits before lunging through the flame to grab at Ash
>It's swipe would have run across him had he not seen the attack coming
>His wis wings carried him backwards, the creature's claws scraping the surface of his forelegs
>Red lines appeared over his grey coat
>Ash clenched his teeth against the torch in pain
>Dust was on it now, throwing punches at the monster, splintering it left and right
>However, nothing they were doing was seeming to have an immediate effect on the timberwolf's vitality
>Frustrated, Dust turned around, bucking the wolf as hard as he could
>The raw power from the attack sent one of his hooves through the side of the creature, a pronounced hole being formed
>This sent the timberwolf back several feet
>If it was hurt though, it didn't show
>Dust's wounds were catching up with him, his breaths were long and ragged
>The wolf, however, showed no signs of slowing and ran forward, about to enact vengeance
>Ash flew at it but was knocked aside easily, doing nothing to slow their enemy's assault
>Dust stumbled and took one last look at the eyes of the beast
>It jumped back and forth to create an eratic pattern of movement, the red glow leaving an admittedly alluring trail of fading light
>He braced himself, knowing that this attack would more than likely be the one to do him in
>The timbewolf brought up his claws to strike at his throat
>Suddenly, the wolf slowed
>His claws were almost to the flesh of the earth pony, but his movement had been brought to almost a complete halt
>Faint sparkles of red light surrounded the wolf as a charming magical tune radiated from the aura
>Dust stared in disbelief
>His mind caught up with reality and his gaze shifted to Pointy
>She was laying on her stomach now, her teeth clenched together tightly as her horn flickered
>Ash immediately seized the opportunity
>He yelled as he dove in from the side, thrusting the torch with all of his might into the hole Dust had created
>>
File: redeyes.png (183KB, 848x400px) Image search: [Google]
redeyes.png
183KB, 848x400px
>>28037739

30/?

>The black wolf was held in place for a few seconds longer before it broke free of Pointy's grasp
>In those few seconds though, it twitched helplessly as the flames spread through its body
>By the time it could move, its form had gone ablaze and it thrashed about wildly
>The three of them watched as it it howled to the sky in defiance of the inferno
>Those red eyes
>The blackened wood
>The howl
>The fire
>The image was thoroughly haunting
>It took only seconds before portions of the wolf had weakened to the point of collapsing
>One of its legs buckled, bursting into fluttering cinders
>The creature fell to the ground, unable to move as it slowly was reduced to a smoldering pile
>It's final cries were teeming with rage
>In its last moments of life, red energy swelled in the center of it, condensing into a tight ball before releasing in a great burst of energy
>The blast knocked all of them to the ground, placing a thin coat of ash all over them
>Ash stood up, dusting the irony from his coat
>"What the hell was that? I mean, I know that thing wasn't natural but what was that red energy? Was it magic?"
>Dust got to a standing position and ran to Pointy throwing her limp body over his back
"There's no time to wonder! Quickly, fly to the barn! Tell Applejack we are coming and one of us is badly wounded! Go!"
>Ash didn't protest, he crouched down before rushing into the air, faster than he had ever before, leaving Dust Kicker and Pointy to themselves
>Dust could feel the the blood from pointy's wounds running down his back
>He turned his head to her
>"Pointy? Pointy, can you hear me?"
>She groaned
>She was still breathing
>He reared up and fled into the night, the apple trees a blur around them as he sped forward
>Using hooves instead of feet had been hard for a while, but here he found synergy with his new form
>He would save his friend
>>
File: brutal.png (136KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
136KB, 325x325px
>>28038054
>The three of them watched as it it howled to the sky in defiance of the inferno
>>
>>28038054

31/?

>Once or twice Dust stumbled, but never enough to lose his footing
>The night seemed to just blend together as he ran
>Each time one of his hooves met the ground, a spike of fresh pain would bolt through him
>He wondered how long he had been running on empty
>As soon as the action stopped, would he pass out?
>The bite on his foreleg from the first attack hurt beyond all reason
>Each time he braced himself against the ground to take a turn or go around a tree, he felt his flesh tear just a little more
>He never stopped running though
>It was the run that kept him going
>He knew if he stopped moving, he would be too tired to start back up again
>Just as he felt himself giving out though, he saw the barn in the distance
>It was still the dead of night, but the moon was bright enough for him to make out the structure of Applejack's house
>His vision faded in and out of black
>He was losing consciousness
>He shook his head
>Almost there
>Can't stop now
>Just
>Keep
>Brea-
>Dust was on auto-pilot, and without proper knowledge of where he was or how fast he was going, the large stallion crashed through the front door of Applejack's home
>The lock was broken instantly and the door threatened to fly off its hinges
>Dust heard Applejack yelp in surprise
>He stumbled into the room and dumped Pointy on the table
>Ash and Applejack stared at him
>They said something, but every sound was mute to him
>He swayed back and forth
"I... I got uh... ugh..."
>Dust fell on the floor
>Out cold
>Ash turned to Applejack
>"I'm so sorry, I promise we'll-"
>She rushed over to Pointy
>"No time for all that! There's some gauze and alcohol in the back room! Go get it!"
>Applebloom's trembling voice came from upstairs
>"Applejack? What's going on? Is everything okay?"
>She called back up to her
>"Everything is just fine, sugarcube! Go back to sleep for me, okay? Don't come downstairs"
>She sounded more unsure than before
>"O-okay"
>>
>>28038944
That's all I can do for now, I will try to be back late tonight but I'm not sure if I will be able to. Gonna be pretty busy. Keep it alive, gentlemen!
>>
If you don't choose to stay forever and you die in Equestria, do you return as a dead body to Earth immediately, in 10 years, or stay as a corpse in Equestria forever?
>>
>>28040589
>It's a beautiful day on planet Earth
>The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the children are laughing and playing
>Yup, absolutely nothing could go wrong today
>Suddenly a massive black hole opens up over a city street and deposits three corpses in the middle of it
>Screaming and pandemonium break out
>Just another exciting day on planet Earth
>Just another day in the human version of Ponyville
>>
>>28040589
The better question is where does your soul go? Do you think during your time in Equestria you could create a phylactery and become a lich, essentially allowing you to stay forever, or would that not work?
>>
>>28040759
That brings up something I was wondering about. Assuming your soul goes with you, which afterlife do you go to? Will you be the one pony that meets Saint Peter, or be the only human in the Equestrian afterlife?
>>
no 8
go away
>>
>>28041603

Gonna try to get a part or two done before bed. Thanks for waiting guys!

32/?

>Ash returned with the items requested by Applejack
>He spoke nervously
>"Applejack, is she gonna be okay? Should we take her to a hospital?"
>Applejack shook her head
>"The hospital is too far away. If we can't get the bleeding stopped now she won't make it"
>Ash's face fell at the last sentence, but Applejack reassured him
>"She's gonna make it, Ash. I Promise. The cuts don't look too deep actually. They're just... pretty wide"
>He looked at the blood pooling on the floor
>Was she serious?
>What does she even know about first aid?
>He reasoned that she had maybe seen a few serious farm injuries
>Then again, maybe that reasoning was him trying too hard to comfort himself
>Applejack walked over to him and whispered
>"I'm gonna have to use this here alcohol to disinfect the wound, make sure the cut don't get real bad and such. Now it's gonna sting like a son of a gun, can you keep her talking while I work on her?"
>Ash bit his bottom lip
>He didn't really have a choice did he?
>He sat on the side of the table Pointy's head was leaning off of
>He looked at her
>Her eyes were closed
>Ash took a deep breath
>"Hey there, Pointy."
>She opened one eye
>"Oh no... she is about to fuck me up isn't she?"
>She chuckled, wincing in pain
>Ash smiled
>"Who cares about that? How about that torch? You actually caught it on fire!"
>She acquired a smug grin
>"Yeah, I did, didn't I? Man, I was really freaking-HOLY MOTHER OF-"
>Ash grabbed her head and straightened it, making her face him
>"Pointy, don't think about it. Look at me."
>She shook her head
>"Don't think about?! Do you have an idea how much this fucking hurts?"
>He spoke more firmly
>"Don't think about it, Pointy. Come on, you've had worse than this!"
>Ash looked away, realizing what he had just said
>She pointed it out
>"Ya know! I don't think I have, actually!"
>>
>>28041969
Woohoo!
>>
>>28041969
>Ash fucks Pointy's corpse

Can't wait.
>>
>>28041969
>"Ya know! I don't think I have, actually!"
"Sure ya have! Remember that time me and Dusk took your virginity behind the counter of that one supermarket-"
>"NOW IS NOT THE TIME OR PLACE!"
>>
>>28041969

33/?

>As bad as this was for Pointy, the fact that she was talking was good
>Even if it was a bunch of profane ravings
>Applejack leaned forward so she could hear
>"Alright now, Pointy, I'm gonna have to sit you up so I can wrap the bandages around your back. You ready?"
>Pointy tightly closed her eyes
>"Just do it already!"
>She shrugged and lifted Pointy into a sitting position
>Her wizard's hat fell off as she did so
>Ash looked at it
>The timberwolves had ruined it
>Pointy's face made clear indications of protest to being moved
>She held true for a little while but ultimately screamed towards the end of the movement
>Ash consoled her
>"You're doing great Pointy, keep it up!"
>She put her face in her hooves
>"Dude, fucking spare me"
>Ash couldn't help but chuckle
>Applejack was right, she would be fine
>Maybe he shouldn't have doubted the element of honesty
>Layer after layer, applejack rolled the gauze around her
>Slowly, the red bandages faded as more and more white was piled on top
>The pain had brought some life into Pointy, but as the process wore on and the wound was stabilized, her eyes began to fall
>A combination of blood loss, sleep deprivation, and physical exhaustion had left her in a barely functional state
>Eventually Applejack finished and she gently laid Pointy back down
>Her eyes shot open
>"W-what about Dust? Is he gonna be okay?"
>She moved to get up but Applejack and Ash held her down
>"He's gonna be fine, sugarcube. He's a strong fella. Besides, most of his wounds are superficial, save for that nasty ole bite on his leg."
>"But-"
>Ash spoke
>"The only thing you need to worry about right now is resting. You know Dust, if death ever took him, he would go kicking and screaming."
>She turned her head to the stallion on the floor
>She couldn't help but feel bad
>She had just stood there while he got mauled
>Why had she done that anyway?
>Did she really just cave?
>>
Alright, that's all for now. Keep it alive boys. As always, thanks for reading!

>>28042098
Knowing Pointy, even her corpse would put up a fight
>>
>>28042169

Whilst I was burning the midnight oil,
I chanced to see, between my toil,
A gleaming mare of gold and white,
A shining beacon in the night.
She called to me, her voice divine,
A sun drenched fire within my mind.
She asked, as I struck with tremors,
If I would like to stay, forever.
>>
Page 8 is great, but costs too many points to choose. Delivery is best option.
>>
Who needs sleep to dream about being in Equestria when you can bump a thread about a story of people in Equestria?
>>
so this is just literal circlejerking? Just because you're greentexting doesn't mean it belongs here, fuck off to fimfiction to jerk yourselves off with this self-insert cringefest
>>
>>28043558
see
>>28028077

and be honest Anon, there are far worse threads on the board then someone writing a greentext. We could be another general.
>>
>>28043646
>We could be another general
>implying it's not going to go that far
Anon, pls.
>>
>>28044230
It's just not there yet.
If we get some more writefags and drawfags, maybe.
>>
>>28044230
>implying we haven't reached that point already
>>
>>28044261
Honestly this is a lot like that other old prompt where everybody winds up in Equestria, using their post number to determine race/gender, pick a job and create a human-turned-pony town.

Then they fucked off to IRC to roleplay and I haven't seen them in months.
>>
>>28044293
Oh yeah, those guys. Somehow I missed all the threads until they were in the late #30's, and by then it wasn't really worth the effort to get in.
Glad they are having fun somewhere, though. It was an interesting prompt.
>>
Last bump before bed.
>>
Hello everyone! Back to writing soon.

>>28044261
I would love to see someone else take a crack at it. Could be really interesting see how other stories play out based on the decisions that can be made. Not to mention the extra bumps would be nice.

>>28042393
Hey, that was pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>28045624
bumping for green
>>
>>28042160

Sorry about the wait, everybody

34/?

>Pointy rotated one of her shoulder blades, testing out the strength of her back
>She had barely moved her leg at all before taking in a sharp breath in pain
>This was going to sting for a while
>Applejack took a step back, giving her space
>"You can take my bed tonight if ya like. Shoot, Celestia knows you need it more than I do!"
>Pointy frowned
>"Are you sure?"
>Applejack made her way over to Dust Kicker, helping him up and setting him against a wall
>"Of course, I am sure. Ash, do you think you can help her upstairs?"
>He nodded, moving over to Pointy and gently helping her off the table
>They made their way upstairs, putting most of Pointy's body weight on Ash
>She took one look back at Dust, who's eyes had opened slightly now
>She smiled a silent "thank you" to him
>With whatever scraps of energy he had left, Dust Kicker smiled and winked at her
>They disappeared behind a corridor, leaving him and Applejack by themselves
>Applejack tended to his leg wound
>"How you holdin' up there, Dust?"
"To be honest, I feel like I just got hit by a fucking truck"
>Applejack raised an eyebrow
>"A what-now?"
>Right
>Dust waved a hoof
"Nevermind"
>She finished wrapping the bandage and set to work on the smaller cuts
>"So, I take it those timberwolves are still running amuck, huh?"
>After all they had been through, Dust couldn't help but be somewhat offended by the lack of faith
>Then again, they did look like a mess
"Actually, we dealt with all of them, even the red one! Well except for one, but I don't think he'll be a problem any time soon"
>Applejack got visibly excited
>>
>>28046570

35/?

>"You're kidding?"
"Nope"
>"Well I'll be! Y'all actually did it! I woulda bet my hat that them wolves had gotten the best of ya after you'd gone and thrown Pointy in here lookin' like she did!"
>Dust grimaced
>Applejack seemed to notice and did her best to backpedal
>"Hehe... I'm sorry Dust. Ya'll deserve a bit more credit than that"
>She removed her hat and held it to her chest
>"Thank y'all for everything ya did. You risked your life for us here at Sweet Apple Acres, and I won't soon forget that"
>Dust chuckled, wincing as he did so
"Just make sure those farming tools you give us are pretty good, eh?"
>Applejack put the last of the bandages on him
>"You better believe it! I'll see if we can scrounge up somethin' else around here for ya as well"
>Ash came back down the stairs, the exhaustion of tonight's events showing on his face
>Dust dared to get on his feet
>Everything hurt, but even through the pain he could feel his eyes falling
>Applejack pointed to the door
>"There are a couple of cots in the barn. Y'all are welcome to stay there, if ya like. Ya think you can make it?"
>Dust nodded
"I'll manage. Thank you"
>Ash and Dust Kicker made their way out the door and to the barn, leaving Applejack behind to clean up the blood on the floor
>Ash removed the block of wood that locked the barn, opening it to reveal the dark interior
>Whatever cot Applejack had mentioned was irrelevant to Dust, who collapsed on a nearby pile of hay
>The pegasus laughed at the sight
>"Too tired to care about comfort?"
>Dust rolled over, his voice muffled by the hay
"I don't know what you're talking about. This is the most comfortable I have ever been"
>Ash laid down on a separate pile
>"Hey, this is pretty comfy"
>He took a moment to look at the cuts on his front hooves from earlier
>"How come I didn't get any bandages?"
>Dust shifted his head so that he could be heard
>"You gotta get hurt to get bandages, Ash"
>They both laughed
>>
>>28047289

36/?

>Neither of them are entirely sure when they both fell asleep
>Somewhere between "instantly" and "immediately"
>Morning came quickly, along with a small voice
>"Hey! Hey!"
>Dust opened a single eye
>Being woken up early after last night's events was grounds for homicide
>A filly with a red bow appeared, her smile was obtusely large
>She adjusted her bow
>"Hi! I'm Applebloom! Applejack's younger sister! Come inside, Applejack's made breakfast!"
>She skipped away back to the farmhouse
>Dust's eyes narrowed
>God damn, that was cute
>He stood and nudged Ash
>Nothing
>He thought for a moment
>This was going to be in really poor taste
>He cleared his throat
"ASH! It's the last timberwolf! It's back! Get it off! Get it off!!"
>His shouting shook Ash from his slumber
>He rocketed up into the air, bumping his head on the rafters
>"What?! Where is-! Oh..."
>The pegasus lowered himself to the ground gently, staring into the distance with a frown as Dust laughed
>He took a breath
"Oh man, you should have seen your face. Like, you are so lucky camera phones don't exist here"
>He gathered his composure
"I guess that is just a memory I'll have to treasure"
>Ash never was one for being the butt of a joke
>"Yeah, I guess"
>He grumbled and made his way out of the barn
>Dust informed him of the supposed meal that was prepared for them
>Without answering, Ash made his way to the house with Dust close behind him
>Upon entering, Applejack waved her hoof
>"Mornin' y'all! Help yourself!"
>Various foods, most of them involving apples, lay before all of them
>Ash dug in as Dust grabbed a bowl of oatmeal and headed up stairs
>It was finicky holding onto the bowl
>Hands were so much easier
>He used process of elimination and eventually came to a door that was cracked open
>He assumed this was the room Pointy stayed in
>>
File: 1466902419695.gif (220KB, 615x380px) Image search: [Google]
1466902419695.gif
220KB, 615x380px
>>28048055
>>
>inb4 inside the door is Granny Smith mollesting Apple Bloom
>>
>10
>>
>>28050260
>not Applebloom trying to get her nursing cutie mark.
>>
Screw you, page 9!
>>
>>28052392
I wonder how much it would cost to 'always be plot relevant' ? Probably slightly less than 'Alicorn'. Might get annoying if you pick 'stay forever' as well.
>>
Page nine is divine, but page one just can't be outdone.
>>
>>28048055

37/?

>He pushed it open, trying very hard to keep the bowl balanced
"Pointy? Are you still among the living?"
>Sort of
>It seems the mare had made herself at home
>She was laying on her back, sprawled out as if she was hit by a car
>Her mouth was wide open as a small trail of drool found its way to the bedding
>Dust shook his head
>It was almost hard to feel sorry for her
>He made his way over to her side and sat down, placing the bowl on a bedside table
>The snoring was much louder from here
>One of her forelegs was off the bed, limp
>Dust grabbed it and shook it
"Wake up, dork"
>You would have thought Pointy had just rid herself of demonic possession
>She retracted her limbs, making a series of noises as she wiped the drool from her face and collected herself
>"Hm? Wha-?"
"Food. I'm sure there is something apple-ish in there"
>Pointy sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes
>Her mane had fully shifted to one side of her head
>She yawned, attempting to stretch before making a small sound in pain
"Try not to move. I know that it's hard, but if those wounds heal up, you really don't want them ripping open again"
>She sighed, her generally eccentric personality required a lot of movement to pull off correctly
>This was going to be weird
"At least you have magic. Eating will be pretty easy, right?
>"Yeah. I guess."
>Dust smiled
"I know it sucks, but stay strong. We got a lot to do here in Equestria, and we're gonna need you"
>She waved a hoof
>"Oh please, Dust I will be fine. Don't worry about me. What about you? I was conscious for a little bit of your run back to the barn last night. How the hell are you still functioning?"
>Dust thought for a moment
"I'm not entirely sure about how smart earth ponies are, but they sure are tough. I have to admit, it feels pretty badass."
>>
>>28054404
>sure are tough
hell yeah, I love me some brawler earth pones
>>
>>28054404
"I'm not entirely sure about how smart earth ponies are, but they sure are tough. I have to admit, it feels pretty badass."

Being an Earth Pony has some advantages, to be sure.
such as a much longer lifespan.
Wonder how he'll spend his 500th birthday.
>>
File: 1469586120128.png (708KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469586120128.png
708KB, 800x720px
>>28028077
Who in their right fucking mind would NOT choose to be human? Its the fucking god tier advantage over every species there? Opposable thumbs? Hyper adaptive biology? The fact that everything that had never seen your species before would be initially scared shitless if you're forced into confrontation early? Or maybe the fact that you dont have to learn 20 (or whatever) years of instinctual movement in a quadruped form in 1 day?

example...

>Spawn in unicorn, realize almost everything requires your mouth unless you KNOW how to magic (A thing unicorns go to like a university from primary school age to learn)
>Ponies begin to realize you're either retarded, or you're not meant to be in that body
>yfw
>>
>>28054404

38/?

>Pointy leaned over and ruffled his mane with her hoof
>"Yeah, I'm not sure how smart they are either"
>He laughed, brushing her hoof away
"Knock it off, will ya?"
>She giggled
"I'll be waiting downstairs. Just holler if you need help getting down the stairs or out of bed"
>"Will do"
>Dust made his way back to the kitchen
>He could hear Ash's voice speaking with someone, but he wasn't sure who
>Upon reaching the last few steps of the stairs, he looked over to see Ash waving his arms about theatrically
>Staring at him at the dining table was Applebloom. Her eyes were wide and her smile wider
>He could hear Ash now
>"So the fire had worked so well that the other timberwolf has just run off! It was terrified of us!"
>Dust rolled his eyes
>He continued
>"Pointy had been talking to us, celebrating our victory when Dust had noticed a bright pair of red, glowing eyes behind her!"
>Applebloom knew it had to be the infamous red timberwolf, and began freaking out
>"Well what happened to Pointy?! Is she okay?"
>Dust sat down and indulged himself to breakfast, listening to the admittedly exaggerated tale of their confrontation with the wolves
>By the time it had wrapped up, the two of them were convinced that Applebloom was about to use her allowance to invest in monster hunting equipment
>She leapt on to the table
>"I need to go see Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo! There's still that last timberwolf running around, right? I bet we could take it out easy! Cutie Mark Cru-!"
>Applejack chimed in frantically
>"Oh no, no! You are not doing anything in the business of hunting timberwolves! These fellas here are professionals!"
>Applebloom seemed skeptical
>"Is that why the big one is wearing a tool vest to protect himself?"
>Applejack took on a red hue as Dust and Ash did their best to hide their laughter
>>
>>28054747
Some of us don't want to be a stranger in a strange land.
Some of us don't like 'Anon in Equestria' stories.
Some of us are wondering why you don't want to be the little mare, why are you even here?

Choosing to become a pony automatically puts you into pony society, which is part of the appeal. It's assumed that your human nervous system does not come along, so there's no reason you would not be able to adapt relatively quickly.
>>
File: the green menace.png (12KB, 301x298px) Image search: [Google]
the green menace.png
12KB, 301x298px
>>28055204
>Some of us don't like 'Anon in Equestria' stories
>why are you even here?
I could ask the same.

I wonder how many points it would cost to go to Equestria as a human but someone other than yourself. Surely if you can choose traits for the ponies you can buy some superhuman abilities, change your appearance, etc.

I would go to Equestria not as myself, but Anonymous. Literally the green, faceless embodiment of "all things lewd and kind of dickish." No amount of fitting in could compare to that I'd be able to have a smile that screams I'm up to no good.
>>
File: retardedpony.jpg (297KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
retardedpony.jpg
297KB, 600x465px
>>28055204
You really seem to be overlooking something

How long have you been a horse for? literally 0 seconds, you think youre going to suddenly go POOF and understand how to do EVERYTHING different to how youre used to?

>Anons spawning as ponies
>pic VERY related
>>
>>28055367
>You spawn as the little mare
>Can't move at all, eventually rolling onto your back like a turtle
>Next to you a human spawns
>"Fegit casul."
>The human laughs
>"Maybe, but I'm not the one who's about to be raped!"
>Bad End
>>
File: 1468566102885.gif (1020KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1468566102885.gif
1020KB, 500x260px
>>28055390
>This idea pleases me more than it should
>>
>>28055390
>can't rape the willing, Anon.
>>
>>28054930

39/?

>After getting Applebloom settled down, Applejack pointed to a large bag behind Dust
>"That there is most of the equipment I promised ya, and then some. I had Big Mac deliver one of our old plows to your house across town while you were asleep. I'm sure he will be back soon. Other than tha-"
>"Dust? Ash? Can one of you motherf-"
>Pointy remembered that Applebloom was present
>"-er... jerks help me?"
>Ash looked to see Pointy on the third step of the stairs, braced against the railing
>"How long have you been there?"
>She glared at him
>"Like, five minutes! I was shouting for one of you to come get me!"
>Ash and Dust looked at each other
"Sorry Pointy, we got caught up in the conversation. But hey, you made it out of bed! Feeling better already?"
>Her bottom lip curled as she suppressed her go-to vulgarities
>Before she lost her willpower, Ash flew up to the stairs to help her down
>Dust picked up the bag of tools, stumbling a bit with the weight
>Applejack smiled
>"It's been a real pleasure y'all. Consider yourself welcome at Sweet Apple Acres any time!"
>Applebloom ran over to Ash
>"Please come by to visit!"
>He patted her on the head
>"I promise"
"That still leaves an issue though, how are we going to get you across town?"
>He gestured to Pointy
>She put a hoof to her chin, thinking for just a moment for her eyes widened and she looked to Dust
>"I think I have an idea!"
>
>
"Why did I agree to this..."
>Pointy laughed
>"Are you kidding! This is awesome! I feel so tall! And lazy!"
>Pointy simply had her stomach laying on Dust's back, her four limbs limp on either side of him as she stayed motionless
>A scowl rested on Dust Kicker's face
"Why am I doing this, again?"
>"Because you're the strongest. Duh."
"Because Ash is totally strong enough to carry the tools right?"
>The distant huffing and puffing of Ash could be heard close behind them as he dragged the bag
>Pointy wasn't swayed, making a phantom-motion of dog paddling
>"Yes. Now faster!"
>>
>>28055536
that is an adorable mental image.
>>
Page Ten is our unwanted friend,
whom we all tell to go.
But always we must meet again,
upon an electric road.
>>
Page nine puts us on edge,
It strays too close for our like.
Together we all keep it from the ledge,
Back up to one we hike.
>>
To avoid creating any more human-becomes-pony threads, I humbly suggest you take this to /ptfg/
>>27943149
>>
>>28055536
I need pictures of Pointy on Dust's back. Drawfag pls
>>
>>28057602
>Fingerbang all over again.
>>
>>
>>28059407
We need more are of these three in general.
>>
Is this gonna be a long-running green?
>>
>>28061191
I think it's already running pretty long. The green was started about a week ago.
>>
>>28061191
The plans I have for the story would make it pretty long. As I said earlier, as long as people are interested, I will keep writing. It's nice to give people something to read.

>>28057602
Also, anybody have any particular thoughts on this?
>>
>>28055536

40/?

>Far be it from Dust Kicker to make Pointy walk home
>He just wished she had been taking less advantage of the situation
>They acquired a few stares here and there
>It was a bit strange for two bandaged up ponies, one of them unable to walk, to come through the center of town
>Stranger still, was the pegasus behind them dragging a large bag
>It made Ash and Dust feel a little more than uncomfortable
>Pointy however, was having the time of her life
>When the ocassional pony asked what happened to them, Pointy would gladly retell them a progressively exaggerated tale of the Battle of Sweet Apple Acres.
>In Dust's point of view, they couldn't get home soon enough
>Upon arriving to their destination, Dust waited a moment for Ash to catch up
>It was times like this where living on a hill was not to their advantage
>He waited only a little while before he saw the pegasus come up next to him
>His breaths were ragged and he was ridden with sweat
>Pointy's gaze followed Ash as he fell to the ground
>"Gee Ash, playing it up a bit aren't you?
>She couldn't help but laugh as his eyes burrowed into her
>Dust hadn't looked at either of them, only staring at the door
"Please open the door before I brain myself against this wall"
>Pointy rolled her eyes, opening the door with her telekinesis
>"Man, leave it to you guys to be a complete buzzkill"
>Dust entered the home carefully, looking both left and right before entering
>Ash noticed
>"Is something wrong?"
>He entered the house, breathing a sigh of relief
"It's nothing. Don't worry about it"
>Twilight's words had been on repeat in Dust Kicker's head ever since they avoided Sugarcube Corner
>They were new in town
>The fear of a surprise party from Pinkie Pie was all too rational
>Ash threw the tools to a vacant corner of the house as Dust went upstairs to the room that Pointy and him shared
>>
>>28063186
>Also, anybody have any particular thoughts on this?
It's not the first time someone has wanted to direct a one-off to their general for some extra traffic.
>>
>>28063186
i like the story so far, : 3 tho i have no ideas on that

also
unicorn 4
stay forever 3
mare 1 so i can have the right bits

boyfriend
still human 1
bag of bits one week salary 1
A job 2
stay forever 3
>>
>>28063198

41/?

>Dust dumped Pointy on the bed, admittedly too rough
>"Ow! Hey! I am hurt, remember?"
>Dust went to walk out of the room
"I remember"
>He left Pointy to her recovery and made his way downstairs to speak with Ash
>There was a knock at the door
>Ash came to answer it
>Dust closed his eyes as he waited for the inevitable party cannon
>"Hey, you three! Just coming to check up on..."
>Twilight trailed off as her eyes wandered from the cuts on Ash's legs to the mangled form of Dust
>"Ash! Dust Kicker!! What happened to you two?!"
>Dust couldn't help but be perplexed
>Wasn't it obvious?
"If I had to guess, it would probably have to do with those timberwolves we set out to fight"
>Before Twilight could respond to the backhanded comment, Ash very poorly reassured her
>"Oh we're fine, you should see Pointy!"
>Ash immediately realized what he had said
>Twilight immediately adopted a worried look
>"What do you mean? What's wrong with Pointy?"
>Ash looked back to Dust, his face pleading to help him out of this situation
>He shrugged
"She's not dead. You can talk to her now if you want"
>Twilight looked to Ash for confirmation
>"I mean, if you want you can"
>Twilight rushed in, flying up the stairs to Pointy's room
>She was followed by Dust Kicker and Ash who stood behind her as she opened the door
>Pointy was sitting up, staring into the distance lost in thought as she absent-mindedly chewed on her tail
>She jumped with the sudden flinging open of the door
>"Holy mother of fucking-! Oh, hey Twilight"
>She waved a dainty hoof
>Twilight glared at the bandages covering her entire back, making special note of the sanguine hue to them
>"Pointy! Are you okay? What happened to you?"
>Pointy smiled wide, staring past Twilight on to her friends beyond
>Ash put his face in his hoof
>Here comes another tall tale
>>
File: 275185.gif (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
275185.gif
45KB, 500x500px
>>28063689
>Here comes another tall tale
>"Dust and I got a little out of hoof with the riding crop."
>>
>>28063186
>Also, anybody have any particular thoughts on this?
I believe it's a good idea.
>>
File: 1358025233261.gif (426KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1358025233261.gif
426KB, 250x232px
>>28063849
>>
>>28063689

42/?

>
>
>Twilight was mentally exhausted after the story
>It was, to her, a stressful rollercoaster of emotions
>The story, as was tradition so far, was far more grand than the actual event
>Ash couldn't help but bring Pointy down a peg
>"I noticed you left out the part where you started crying because you couldn't light the torch"
>Pointy's face turned red with a mixture of anger and embarrassment as she glared at Ash
>Twilight put her forelegs around Pointy's neck and pulled her into a hug
>"Oh you poor thing! I promise when you are feeling better, you can come over to the castle and I can teach you some things about magic! I would be happy to give you some lessons."
>Whatever embarrassment or rage Pointy had been feeling was replaced by a cascade of excitement
>"Really?! You're serious? I don't have to pay you or anything?"
>She giggled
>"No silly, it's free of charge. It's always fun teaching other ponies."
>Pointy looked down at the bandages around her and frowned
>It was going to be a while before she could take her up on that offer
>Twilight noticed her wistful look and did her best to comfort her
>"Don't be sad, Pointy. You'll be better in no time! Just make sure you take it easy okay?
>Pointy nodded grudgingly
>A sudden thought hit Dust as they discussed magic
"Twilight, it's actually pretty convenient that you came when you did"
>Dust went on to explain their encounter with the red timberwolf
>They explained its understanding of distraction and more importantly, its ferocity
>Twilight looked more worried as the story continued, with her concern reaching a climax at the mention of the red energy dispersing in a blast upon the timberwolf's destruction
>"I've never heard of anything like that before. I'm sure there is something at my library that could shed some light on the situation. I will let you know if I find anything, especially if it prevents more attacks like these"
>>
>page 9
>>
>>28066201
even worse,
>page 10
>>
Page 10 can fuck off

Maybe you should transfer to /ptg/ or whatever thread that anon said you should.
>>
stay awhile
>>
File: cute Pointy.png (181KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
cute Pointy.png
181KB, 500x648px
Small update on the state of affairs before bed

>>28067622
Yeah, I'm a lot more busy now than I was when I started the story so updating it constantly is very hard. I appreciate everyone's patience and I probably will transfer over to /ptg/ if the thread reaches bump limit or dies or whatever. Assuming nobody minds, that is.

Again, thanks everyone for keeping the thread alive. More updates soon!
>>
Something clever
>>
>>28069116
witty response
>>
>>28069855
noting those dubs
>>
>>28070295
ironic response indicating disgust at dubs-checking
>>
Seems like someone needs a, bump!
>>
>>28064268

43/?

>Point was clearly frustrated with her injury
>"I promise, just give me a few days and I will help you out with that research in no time!"
>Twilight smiled at her enthusiasm
>"Don't worry Pointy, I've still got Starlight to help me out. I'm sure we can handle it until you're better. I will be sure to keep you updated on our research"
>Pointy was admittedly disheartened by the mention of her apprentice
>She had forgotten all about that
>She figured that any chance she had of getting quality lessons from Twilight had gone up in flames at the mention of her established apprentice
>Twilight and the trio spoke for only a few moments longer before she made her way back to the castle
>Ash looked to Pointy
>"Can we trust you to lay there and take your recovery seriously?"
>Pointy stared at him for a few seconds and her gaze shifted back and forth from his face and the window
>"Yes"
>He sighed
>Dust made his way to the door
"I'm going to go figure out this farming thing."
>Ash turned to him
>"Wasn't that part of the deal? By spending the points you already should know the farming thing, right?"
>Dust thought for a moment
"That's a good point. Anyway, I'm off to go battle nature"
>Pointy called out after him
>"Lame!"
>She looked at Ash
>"So what are you gonna do?"
>Ash had thought for a while
>"We don't have a reliable source of income do we?"
>Pointy shook her head, leading Ash to continue
>"I guess I could go look around town for something. We can't just live until we run out of bits"
>Pointy laughed
>"Sure we can! I just really don't recommend it. What do you plan on doing?"
>"I'm a pegasus, that has to count for something"
>Pointy looked skeptical
>"Not in a world where being a pegasus doesn't make you special"
>>
>>28073239
>new green
finally
yessss
>>
>>28073239

44/?

>Ash conceded, she had a fair point
>"Well, I'm not going to get anything done standing here. I will probably be back later tonight, I'm going to have a look around town"
>Pointy almost seemed to get worried
>"Wait, you're just going to leave me here?"
>Ash raised an eyebrow
>"Is that a problem?"
>She spread her forelegs in a helpless gesture
>"Yeah it's a problem! I'm going to be bored as fuck!"
>"You have Dust Kicker"
>She looked to the window
>"Fair point. Move along"
>Ash's eyes shifted
>"That's it? You're good?"
>She smiled
>"Yep! All lights are green, captain"
>Ash knew she was planning something, but decided it wasn't worth the effort
>"Alright then, you two play nice now"
>He left the room, and ultimately the house as he made his way towards town
>Meanwhile, Dust Kicker had dragged the bag of tools Applejack had given them towards the back of the house
>Lucky for them, there was a sizeable clearing as the hill they lived on leveled out that seemed to be good for farming
>Dust quickly located the plow Big Mac had dropped off
>Tying it to him shouldn't be too difficult
>Upon examining it, he noticed the plow had definitely seen its uses
>It was going to be an act of pure will to get a field started
>"Hey! Hey!"
>Fuck
>Dust turned around to see the window to the bedroom Pointy and him shared flung open
>The familiar white mare hung out of it
>"Ash is job hunting so I am going to talk to you to keep myself company!"
>Dust scowled
"So you're here to annoy the hell out of me?"
>She shouted with joy
>"As is tradition!"
>He sighed, strapping the plow around his form
>"I got to admit, there is a certain feeling of power you get from watching someone work while you're sitting comfy"
>Dust didn't respond
>Just ignore her
>"So do you think that it is kind of fucked up for an earth pony to be plowing fields for a unicorn?"
>>
>>28073646
Nobody plows her fields like an earth pony.
>>
>>28073646

45/?

>The day began to wane as Dust worked to turn the clearing into a potential farm
>All the while, Pointy had "kept him company"
>For the grand majority of the time, Dust found the constant flood of comments to be horrifically annoying
>Towards the end of his work though, be it from madness or exhaustion, he almost found them endearing
>He even got laughs out of Pointy when he would reciprocate, poking fun at her situation
>Both of them were in situations they would rather not be in, and both of them were glad to have each other's company to make it less torturous
>The time had delved into late afternoon by the time Dust Kicker was finished, and each and every one of his wounds from the timberwolves quaked
>Pointy noticed Dust stumble after freeing himself from the plow
>"What's the matter, champ?"
>Dust didn't answer, not because he was annoyed, but because he was ready to collapse for the second time in two days
>He looked back at the field
>It wasn't nearly as large as some of the fields at Sweet Apple Acres but it was something
>And hey, it was his
>That had to count for something
>Pointy, for the first time today, had concern in her voice
>"Hey, you okay?"
>Dust shook his head, making his way to the house
"I'm fine, I just uh... need to lie down"
>After getting some water, he entered their home
>He closed the door behind him and jumped when he saw Pointy
"Pointy? How the hell did you get down the stairs?"
>She was visibly in a bit of pain
>"I just... I wanted to make sure you were alright"
>Dust raised an eyebrow
"That's not like you at all"
>She glared at him
"Hey, that's not fair! You hauled my carcass back to the farmhouse the other night so I thought I would make sure you were okay, that's all"
>Dust smiled, it was a nice gesture
"That, and you're bored aren't you?"
>"Tremendously. So I thought that maybe you and I could, I don't know, hang out?"
>>
File: 1462059118646.gif (340KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1462059118646.gif
340KB, 500x403px
>>28074615
>So I thought maybe you and I could, I don't know, hang out?
>>
>>28074615
>rape
>>
>>28074615
bueno
>>
safety bump for sleeping time
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 750x750px
Uno bumperino
>>
>page 10
Nigga, please.
>>
>>28041052
>Saint Peter
Get that fucking heresy out of this home
>>
>>28068604
Fuck the generals, stay away from them all
>>
>>28078011
There's actually a pony called Saint Peter.

He's got one hoof of iron, the other of steel, and he runs the company store for the local mines.
>>
File: maymays.png (139KB, 500x558px) Image search: [Google]
maymays.png
139KB, 500x558px
>>28076409
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (5KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
5KB, 244x206px
>>28079066
>>
me rn
>>
Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I am not sure I will have time to make a part today because of some personal shit that came up. I will have stuff coming really soon. Thanks for the patience.
>>
>>28082512
either you bring your sorry ass back here and post some green or so help me god i will shit
>>
>>28082512
Hope the personal stuff isn't too heavy and that you come out victorious.
>>
>>28082512
It's ok bb

Have your friends been contributing to the story at all?
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.