[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what job, exactly, does Fluttershy have? Who pays her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: iu.png (118KB, 477x278px) Image search: [Google]
iu.png
118KB, 477x278px
So what job, exactly, does Fluttershy have? Who pays her?
>>
>>28015541
I'm guessing she's running some kind of animal shelter.
>>
>>28015541
she takes care of all the creatures of the land. its a federally paid job. she makes more money than anyone in ponyville.
>>
>>28015541
She works as a freelance veterinarian.
>>
>>28015553
bullshit
>>
animal whisperer/pet trainer
>>
>>28015541
The animal thing is just a hobby. She's actually a well-paid call-mare and prostitute.
>>
>>28015541
Hippies don't have jobs.
>>
>>28015541
>>28015609
Erotic-Massage
>>
>>28015541
dude she has a fucking pack of wild animals
she probably like commands them to go hunting for her or some shit.
that or the less awesome, but more realistic >>28015554
>>
>>28015541
10 bits a hoofjob
25 bits a blowjob
30 bits a wingjob
>>
>>28015541
She is a local shelter and veterinarian, though not a licensed vet business like we saw in Secret of My Excess. She does events with her trained animals such as bird singing for royal appearances and shows for foreign dignitaries. She's also in charge of waking animals from hibernation after the Winter season.

Her job isn't very strictly defined, but it's fair to assume Ponyville pays her for her services.
>>
She is the Hagrid of Equestria.
>>
>>28015618
I can see her doing this, too.
>>
>>28015541
>Has knowledge of most common animals, particulary those who are around her area
>Records animal population
>Responds to habitat problems like overpopulation
>Is responsible for habitat creation and has to advise the government (weather ponies) on what's best for the animals
>Goes on research trips

She is essentially an ecologist who are usually employed by the government. Even real life ecologists would take some animals back so they can nurse them back to health.
>>
File: large.png (438KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
438KB, 1024x614px
>>28015732
>>28015618
>now you know why discord is so often at her place
>don't want to ship, pic is just a example of her service
We need some green of massageshy. NOW
>>
The only thing I can think of is that she has a chicken coup on her property, so I assume she sells chicken eggs

She does doesn't she?
>>
>>28015725
She is basically Hagrid, wow
>>
>>28015541
probably has a bunch of small sources of income like selling eggs, being a vet, helping out with animal emercencys like the beavers or bats in applejacks farms, training wild animals to sell as pets, etc
>>
>>28015979
wtf i hate Hagrid now
>>
>>28015541

She doesn't have a job -- but it's alright, because she's a girl and society doesn't look down upon them for not having actual professions.
>>
File: image.png (395KB, 709x1216px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
395KB, 709x1216px
>>28015626
A-and how many bits for a makeout session?

How many more with lipstick?
>>
She is a element of harmony who saved the world.

She's probably on some federal payment system.
>>
>>28016069
Right, food stamps and welfare.
>>
>>28015541
Discord conjure her a lot of money for services
>>
She baby-sits the master of chaos for which Celestia surely pays well. Also she is a multiple national hero. I think her bills are forever canceled.
>>
File: 1464738851962.jpg (24KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1464738851962.jpg
24KB, 399x388px
>>28016055
>that fucking oc
>>
>>28015541
Well she's a hero now, so I'm sure the princess pays her. Pre-hero I imagine she sold animal products; eggs, fertilizer, pets, etc. As well as watching pets for while ponies went on vacation.
>>
>>28015541
she is cucked
>>
>>28015541
Wild Life management, she probably employed directly by the state, just like Rainbowdash gets paid for weather management.
>>
>>28016443
Only while one of those things is canon...the other isn't

Nothing has ever been shown in the show that Fluttershy is friends with animals other than out of her pure will to, not professional
>>
>>28016055
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>28016467
Then you could also argue that Rainbow Dash could be managing the weather non professionally too and only doing it as a begrudged favor or something.
Non of these ponies have been explicitly been paid for the things they do but you can make an educated guess on their jobs based on the activities they do.
>>
File: NothingToSeeHere.gif (3MB, 455x282px) Image search: [Google]
NothingToSeeHere.gif
3MB, 455x282px
>>28016665
If they don't get paid for anything, then where do they get their bits? We rarely see money being exchanged on the show, but it's clear that it is. Pinkie is loaded (see the massive pile of bits she throws away on sweets in the Griffonstone episode), which implies that ponies do pay her for her party services, or the Cakes give her a wage to work at their shop and she does parties as a hobby.

Dash now seems to be on the Wonderbolt payroll, and might have been receiving a salary as a Reservist. She never seems to spend a lot of money, but her house is massive and well decorated.

Twilight... well, her family is loaded in general. They could afford the most prestigious of magic schools, their son is a prince and their daughter is a princess now.

We've seen the price tags on Rarity's stuff. I think she started out pretty average, but her ability to find gems that are also used as money seems to imply she's never short on cash.

I guess what I'm saying is that the mane 6 are the 1%.
>>
>>28016723
That's what I am saying. They seem to get an income from somewhere but have not been shown getting paid.

Fluttershy has been doing work with ecology and wildlife management throughout the show but her not being paid on screen does not immediately rule out that it is just a hobby. It's like sex in the show, it will never be shown yet it has to happen in order to sustain life.
>>
Wait dont we know that Dash is or at least was on the weatherteam/ The weatherteams boss in Ponyville? Like, thats what twilight checks on day one, if Rainbow cleaned up the sky for the Celebrations

10 seconds flat
>>
>>28016792
Yeah, they've referred to it as her weather duty, and in the Gilda episode, she has to abandon Gilda for a bit to go to work.

I don't know if she only manages clearing clouds or what, since most times when we see other pegasus ponies, they're arranging storm clouds or snow clouds.
>>
>>28016825

In the Sleepover Episode at the start RD is instructing other pegasi to arrange rainclouds because they have a storm sheduled, so, genrally they are in charge of the weather in generall it seems.
>>
>>28016151
kek!
>>
>>28015541
https://toughnickel.com/self-employment/How-Much-Do-Pet-Sitters-Make
Pet sitter.
>>
>>28016782
Like someone already pointed out on here, all those bird operas, shows, etc that she's hired to do with the animals would all pay.
>>
>>28015614
Maybe not jobs in the common sense but a lot of them get by selling wares and drugs all over America during festival season. If you got the illicit supply its not uncommon to rake in a couple thousand each weekend.
>>
>>28015752
>Creber in fifteen years
>>
File: fluttershy bong.png (411KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy bong.png
411KB, 1024x1024px
>>28015541
>what job Fluttershy have?
> Who pay her?
Just HC, but I'm guessing the cottage is probably owned by a nature lover's group in Canterlot or Manehattan. Fluttershy gets to live there and earns a small salary for doing her animal rehabilitation work.

The pet-sitting and grooming are what she does on the side to make ends meet. Also she grows weed in her garden.
>>
>>28017148
IT IS A MOTHERFUCKING OIL LAMP YOU FUCKING IDIOT
YES I MAD
>>
>>28017189
What's so wrong?
>>
File: cheech_and_chong1981-150.jpg (110KB, 711x466px) Image search: [Google]
cheech_and_chong1981-150.jpg
110KB, 711x466px
>>28017148
It's vase, man.
>>
>>28017148
A pet sitter does actually a bit more than the average salary in the US.
See
>>28016907
There are testimonies of successful pet sitters that if they are good and in a good zone, make a good amount of money. Fluttershy specific talent is to know what animals want and need, so she could charge very well.
>>
>>28015541
Do any of the Ponies have jobs?
>>
>>28017253
I do hope you are b8
>>
>>28017253
Pinkie-Baker
AJ-obvious
Twily-Royalty, gets federal money
RD-her and the rest of cloudsdale get federal money for controlling the weather
Rarity-obvious
Flutters-freelance vet and sells her chickens eggs and her birds song at events
>>
>>28017297
I am inclined to say Flutters is more of a Pet sitter than anything.
>>
>>28015541
Pick up artist
>>
>>28015553
lol sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
good discussion my nignogs

>>28017148
thats an oil lamp, ive had to use them. I wonder if you could use magic to make the flame be different colors
>>
>>28018752
Flame colors are determined by the chemical being burned. Carbon gives off the color we normally see when burning wood or oil. If she mixed in other chemicals, it cold work.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 512x288px
>>28015541
>first season
>rarity's cat
>fluttershy
>the OP is a fag
Someone here even watch the show?, god!!!
>>
>>28015541
She butchers her animals that die or just act out too much.
>>
Watch the 5 first minutes of this episode, you fucking casual piece of shit >http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17t6qp_my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-episode-17-stare-master_fun
>>
>>28018856
She minds her friends cat. Dayumm she must be rolling in cash with a job like that
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.