[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You genuinely don't see it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why did they had to go around and ruin all the subtlety and cuteness of season 1 with all this ironic parody >>>/trash/?
And more-so is that 99% of the fandom either doesn't realize this or doesn't care.

How can you not see that the show since season 2 has been nothing but an obnoxious mess where the characters yell,scream,antagonize each other, and you all think this is okay? You'd have to be a complete emotionless, introverted, friendless autist.... oohhh right.
>>
We're living a meme
>>
>>28013943
>yell,scream,antagonize each other
Funny. That's all the CMC were in season 1 after Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle were introduced. As the series went on, they steadily became respectable, deep characters with complicated but realistic emotions and thoughts.

That development and likable characterization seems to have ended with season 6, but they were one example of characters improving instead of decaying, at least.
>>
File: 1422401707195.png (314KB, 779x408px) Image search: [Google]
1422401707195.png
314KB, 779x408px
>>28013943
Postmodernism is the worst cancer in all history.
>>
>>28013943
you obviously miss "mom", so go suck a cock you fucking piece of trash
obviously a bait hread
>>
>>28013943
this

>>28013979
>>28014009
hasdrone shills
>>
>>28013943
>what is pinkie pie in party of one
>what is applejack in applebuck season
>what is fluttershy in best night ever
they've always been crazy little shits
It's one of the reasons I started watching
>>
>>28013943
Here's that reply you wanted, /r/funnychan.
>>
>>28014017
oh wow, this meme, its been grilled to perfection. amazing.
>>
>>28014017
Apparently liking the show's character development makes someone a hasdrone
>>
>>28013943
>>28014017
THIS
H
I
S
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.