[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- snibeti snab

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: dmm8178.jpg (382KB, 1024x693px) Image search: [Google]
dmm8178.jpg
382KB, 1024x693px
>>28011426
Sheets
>>
>>28011458
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
>>28011458

http://pastebin.com/eDcTNThm
>>
File: buffalo.gif (1MB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo.gif
1MB, 425x320px
>>28011458
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>28011458
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
File: 1468116419743.png (46KB, 688x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468116419743.png
46KB, 688x750px
>>28011458
http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>28011458
http://pastebin.com/5VUcBRQx
>>
Flaming 8/6 (8/6)
Pryce 5/5 (9/5)
Novelus 2/5 (6/6)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
>Golem 5/5 (5/5)
Shei 2/4 (6/7)
>Pheo 4/4 (4/4)
Flow 6/4 (10/5)
>Vice 1/1 (5/1)
Amy 7/6 (7/6)

Last time on HQ...

https://arch.b4k.co/mlp/thread/27953230/#27955993

Shei, Dania, Spitshine and Pryce rescued Qirsh, a member of the Yagi tribe, from beneath a house on the rocky outcropping containing the remains of Unicorn Penny Post. The relative scarcity of corpses around the town opened the possibility that the residents could have evacuated before the demons arrived, but there was no indication of where they might have gone.

They also learned about red lacquer, a material that could be used to insulate magitech material from the influence of witchbone. The key component grew from a tree that only grew on a certain hill in this region, but Qirsh didn't know where it was.

Amy, Zjetya and Flaming dealt with the effects of the poison joke, which had been splashed on them by an earlier trap. Conveniently, they quickly met a cat burglar by the name of Low Purrices who had one bottle of cure left, suggesting it was a trap set by them. He revealed that he was not the boss. It seemed their bosses were two "princesses" - he called one Mudi, but he was silenced by strange scribbles manifesting over his face before he could name the second one. He squeaked out "La" before he was silenced. Zjetya speculated that he was about to say "Laciela," (one of the Princesses of Mariposa) but the last they saw her, she was in Lilane with Ecclesia.

Purrices began to walk ahead, and they followed him down a path obscured by roots, creating a canopy above. They soon reached a hill with a gargantuan tree tipped with a spectrum of red and purple leaves, with flowers all over its bark. At the base of the tree, they saw the Champ and a katana-wielding wasp, who were defending the tree from a horde of zombies wearing the armor of the Banana Splitz gang.

(1/2)
>>
>>28011474
>>28011478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0LwM2IMS04
Though you both blast a sizeable amount of the zombies to bits, you soon see the bits starting to reassemble themselves, cobbling together mud and soil to serve as bodies for them. The ones in the far back start to fire volley of arrows in your direction.

[1d10+3: 8 + 3 = 11] [1d10+3: 1 + 3 = 4] [1d10+3: 8 + 3 = 11]

One of the zombies has a wizard's wand, and begins to glow green. [1d10+4: 3 + 4 = 7]

>Amy and Flaming Melee Range
>Zombie archers / caster Far (Enemy) Range

>>28011471
>>28011634
"I shall gladly impart you with one of my scrolls. I'm sure it'll be in good hooves in your care."

"As I said, I can fly, and I am an able scout, so I am often alone. I've never had a house topple upon me, though. I'm sure they're looking for the tree upon their own steam, but I admit I'm not sure of where I'll find them. I hope they are alright. As for you, are you doing alright? I can spare some salve for your wounds if you desire," Qirsh says.

>>28011570
Your Gigginox is completely immobile in the air, its entire body covered in furious scribbles, like a writer attempting to blot out a misspelled word. It would be quite a long fall down, and the golems swarm around you below. Your head splits with pain, and the golem you controlled earlier now gazes up at you.

"Why don't you just summon another one? For someone who plays with life so easily without consequence, that should be easy, right?" the voice asks.

>>28011542
With your head heavy and thoughts growing distant and weary, you leave an offering of a small ice crystal at the wreckage surrounded by candles. Your thoughts clear and you are able to think clearly again. Your hooves no longer feel constrained by the muck, and you are able to stand without slipping deeper within.
>>
>>28011685
Observer continues on her way, seeing as she is now fine. However as she leaves, she attempts to analyze whatever inhabits this swamp.

>Anaylze: Swamp creature
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28011685
"Thank you."
Pryce says in offer of the scroll.

"You can fly?" Pryce questions with a tilt of his head, "Is that from one of the Songspinning spells?"

"I'm doing fine, you should keep your salves for yourself after taking a building onto your back. And in case you run into any other troubles around here, seems there's something new every few feet."
>>
>>28011685
"That... Would be very kind of you, deary, thank you. Though they won't recover the burnt wool, sadly."
>>
>>28011685

Amy grimaces as she sees that their attacks are not doing much. This must be why the champ was losing.

She notices that zombie glowing. That must be something important. She readies herself to fight it.

>Prayer of Enlightenment to learn Homing Magic
>>
>>28011685
As her horns blast apart a solid crowd of the zombies nearby, her bony circlet around her head vibrates with a force that is released post-attack, sending her opponents flying even as they recover
>Activating Wild Hunt (technically last turn)
>Effect: Activating Wild Hunt no longer gives a free Automatic action, but instead knocks back all nearby enemies and applies a debuff of -1 to all their rolls for 5 turns (or until debuff is broken). The debuff does not stack and wears off if this relic is removed.

As the shockwave resonates, Shorthorns gasps as they begin to rebuild themselves out of the mud and dirt. She growls, "T-they're rebuilding from the earth itself?! That's not good, that's not good at all!"

She looks to Amy and the Champ, shouting, "LISTEN! Don't hold back, pour everything on at once, non-stop attacks do you hear me?" She shouts as her horns turn a bright, searing white...
>Commandment of Harmony: Once per combat; Automatic; For 3 turns, you and all allies may ignore all Recharge periods, and the DC for all rolls is reduced by 2.
>>
>>28011749
"But PryyYyyyyYYyyyYyyyce, I burned my poor hooves and wool. If this nice fellow won't heal me, then who will?" The Sheep pouts
>>
>>28011801
"I only said I was fine. I'm sure he wouldn't mind sparing some salves for you."
>>
>>28011685
Shei-Sher fidgets and darts his eyes about confused by his gigganox's otherworldly appearance. He throws an arm around his pet's neck and the other hoof clasps his eye as his head splits with a headache and Shei loses his mental tether with the Golemn.

Shei-Sher listens to the voice with aggrieved dissapointment, having not expected consequences for his meddling.

>"Why don't you just summon another one? For someone who plays with life so easily without consequence, that should be easy, right?"
"You flatter me, ominous and albeit lovely disembodied voice." Shei stills holds onto his headache "I think I've strained myself with that last stunt, verily I am but a novice in the art. Pray tell what business do you have with these lands? Why do you torment the natives so?"

Shei-sher pulls out Pupil to analyze the strange scribbling static obscuring Shei's gigganox
>Appraise [1d10]
>>
>>28011838
"Hmnph, you should have offered to heal me then, Sir Pryce! Goodness, you are somewhat dense"
>>
>>28011715
The swamp in itself is an unnatural phenomenon, independent of the witchbone. Aside from various insects, they seem devoid of life. The wreckage you passed is neither inanimate nor sentient; it is spoken of in folklore among the bandit clans and travelers of this region. Those who see an abandoned site surrounded by candles must leave an offering, or be plagued with vengeful spirits who drink your blood as you sleep, leaving behind a hollow husk. Sometimes it takes the from of a pirate ship in the ground, a tent, or even a whole town. The stories are inconsistent.

As you forge onward, the trees become thinner and much closer, forcing you to squeeze through them many times to proceed. Suddenly, you see a dozen or so yellow lights ahead. They emit from lumpy black shapes on tall, spindly legs.

>>28011767
"Ah, the worst shame of this ordeal. It's quite well-kept. Nobility?"

Qirsh gives you a small pouch of powder, and a yellow stone. The stone looks just like the stone that you saw your father crush and drink the contents of back in ZA.

>>28011749
"My legs are in no such condition to demonstrate, sadly. Now, which of these sounds better to you? To be partially invisible, or to raise moods?"

He digs in his bag among some scrolls.

>>28011839
The scan causes Pupil to twitch and suspend itself in the air, against the pull of gravity. It feels like a strain of empty buzzing and pressure has wrapped itself around your thoughts, gently squeezing.
>STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP ST O P S T O P S S S S T OOOPPPP S T O P
"Do I need a reason to play with a new tool?" the voice mocks.

(1/2)
>>
>>28011785
>>28011768
The arrows pelt you like crazy, shredding your skin. The zombies that attacked you earlier have re-formed, but now move only by hopping around.
>Homing Magic learned

They try to hop onto you, in a dogpile formation. You see the Champ and the Wasp getting dogpiled as well.
[1d10] [1d10] [1d10] [1d10]

Green scratches etch themselves up your legs onto your chests. They don't feel painful. Instead, you feel... mushy.

>Amy 2/5 (max wounds reduced by 1, -1 to attack rolls) Melee Range
>Flaming 3/5 (max wounds reduced by 1, -1 to attack rolls) Melee Range
>>
>>28011898
Observer attempts to scan the figures emitting the lights as she continues on, approaching cautiously.

>Analyze
[1d10+1]
>>
>>28011895
"You don't look that bad, I didn't think you were injured."

>>28011898
"Only one? Well then... Invisibility sounds like the only option, magically made happiness is happiness not worth having."

"...Where does this magic originate from? I haven't heard of it in my time in Accorsia, and I would like to read more into it later on when things aren't so hectic."
>>
>>28011904
Flaming cries out as the arrows shred into her fur and skin, the buffalo calf shaking off her body and growling as she reaches up a hoof to reach back and snap off one of the arrows in her hide and break it, leaving the head-still embedded.

"Grrrrr..... that... HURT!" She yells loudly as the close zombies begin to dogpile on her. The buffalo roars as her horns glow bright white once more, leaping up to pound into the entire crowd with a shockwave of force.

>[1d10+4] All or Nothing
>[1d10+1] Mantra of Recovery: Recharge 2 after effect ends; Instant; Cannot be used at full Hits; On use, select an enemy. Every turn, you drain two Hits from that target. This effect ends when you go helpless, or after 3 turns pass, whichever comes first.
>>
>>28011898
"Ah... Yes, somewhat..." hesitantly, She takes the stone and the powder "Much appreciated,, Kind Quirsh"
>>28011945
"Why, just look at me, I am a mess!"
>>
>>28011904
>>28011957

The strength provided by Flaming strikes Amy harder than the pain of the arrows. She resolutely blasts more holy fire from her body, particularly at that wizard zombie.

>Wrath: [1d10+3]
>DC-2 and no recharge
>>
>>28011957
>Also a reminder to DC -2 on both of these
>>
>>28011898
At the weird sensations given off by Pupil Shei-Sher quickly pockets him back in his hoof as chills run up the goat's spine.

Shei-Sher is genuinely creeped out now and though he becomes a bit curious. "H-How did you come to possess such an enormous beast? Did Y’idryth bequeth his mightiest boons or.. does this power come from you?" Shei looks skyward as if theres anything to look at when speaking to a disembodied voice.
>>
>>28011957
You leech onto one of the many zombies nearby, regaining 2 hits from its mana.
>Flaming 5/5, Melee Range

Some of the zombie mooks get off the champ and start swarming up the huge tree.

>>28011970
You obliterate the nearby hopping zombies.
>Amy 2/5, Melee Range

>>28011970
>>28011957
Chunks of the zombie caster's body are vaporized, but it stands unsteadily, waving around the wand like a child's plaything. The nearby zombies who were obliterated melt into mush, and start seeping toward the caster. You see that the caster has a bundle of red cloth topped with an urn on its back.

The caster's wand glows [1d10+4]
The archers prepare another volley [1d10+3] [1d10+3] [1d10+3]
>Caster and Archers in Far (Enemy) Range

>>28011965
"By the way, may I accompany you for the time being? I'm afraid I'm in no condition to seek out my aforementioned companions in such a dangerous locale," Qirsh asks.

>>28011965
>>28011945
"Oh, it's not a forceful happiness at all. I don't think that one's even a spell, really. More like a tune that can warm the heart so well that it might even be magic!"

Qirsh hands Pryce a scroll.
>Limerick of Desert Mist: The Watercolor Tribe uses this hymn to worship the many oases of the Southern Basin, which they revere as burial grounds of gods. It functions as both a prayer and a navigation aid, as the lyrics indicate the optimal travel route for reaching the oases without being deceived by mirages.
>Effect: Renders you partially invisible for 3 turns; only enemies in your Range will be able to see you. Those outside that Range will not be able to see you or target you. Does not break when taking actions, but taking actions will likely suggest your location.
>Study Time: 2 days

>>28011945
"Where it is from, I am unsure. No school of magical academia would ever consider it a proper magic form, really... by the way, have you seen any cats around here? I'm afraid they've stolen something quite precious from me."

(1/2)
>>
>>28011918
They are Beholders. In the Void, they were tiny wisps, the residue of when a Voidling is spawned. Their forms have been twisted by this world.
>HP: 11
>Weak: None
>Resist: All magic

>>28012038
"I borrowed a little of Lacie's data. Don't even bother asking. I already told her not to give you any. Not that you could handle it. Ha-ha-ha," she laughs deliberately cruelly, like a smug filly teasing another.
>>
>>28012083
She smiles "Of course. The more the merrier, isn't that right, Sir Pryce?"
"And well, since Pryce will try to be invisible for his own reasons, a song that warms the heart sounds perfect for me, if you don't mind sharing the knowledge."
>>
>>28012095
Observer stands there as she calculates her next course of action. After remaining there for a moment she begins to turn to her golem, preparing one of her spells.

>I Dream of Alchemy: Give golem spiked fists.
[1d10]
>>
>>28012083
Flaming feels her torn flesh healing up from the leeched zombies' life force, sighing after her impact of her horns as she feels the arrow-heads forced out by the magic. She looks as they flee from the champ and begin climbing the tree, shouting, "That's RIGHT! Run away!"

She looks at the remains of their opponents crawling towards the wizard at far range, snorting and scraping at the ground as she heads towards them brashly, horns still glowing brightly, "What ever YOU'RE up to, you're not getting away with it! Prepare yourself, coward!"

>Moving, automatic instant, to far-range
>[1d10+4] Attacking the wizard with All or Nothing
>>
>>28011965
"Oh, well its just some singed fur. That's not that bad, right?"
He says, unsure.

>>28012083
"Oh, my apologies. We've had a... rough experience with mood altering substances before, so I assumed it was worse than that."
Pryce says as he takes the scroll in his telekinesis.
"In either case, I prefer the traditional methods of entertainment to put a smile on ponies faces."

Pryce reads over the scroll as he takes it.
"This might take some time, can't say I've had much musical inclination before."
He muses as he rolls up the scroll and tucks it away.

>>28012083
"Guess I'l have to look you up sometime then whenever I want to learn more."
Pryce jokes.

"Cats? I think our friends mentioned something about cats before we split up again. Not sure if they'd be the same though."
Pryce looks back towards the gate.
"We sent somepony after them, they should have gotten here by now... I guess we can go after them and see if they were the same, since we've lost our trail here."
>>
>>28012083
>Moving toward the wizard

>Wrath along the way [1d10+3]
>DC-2
>>
Shei-sher is a bit peeved at the voice's insults, Shei-Sher becomes a little irreverant as he's belittled "Don't be rude! After I've humbled myself before you." shei sighs " I should expect such from a magic stealing witch. So who are you, exactly? Princess Laciela's evil twin sister?" He says that last remark sarcastically.
>>
>>28012083
>>28012205 I meant to reference this.
>>
>>28012164
"Burnt... Fur?"

"Pryce... Sheeps don't have fur. Ponies have fur, dogs have fur, half bird and half lion Gryphons, have fur. Sheeps have Wool! And my wool is delicate, precious and is more valuable than all the clothes you ever wore in YOUR WHOLE LIFE!"

"But.." She composes herself
"Yes it should be fine, since the value hardly bothers me anymore. But it still hurts my pride as it would for every ewe unfortunate enough to singe their wool..."
>>
>>28012106
"I'm afraid I cannot split my prism further," he says, showing you a small prism of teal light, with the consistency of gel. "One is required for the casting of these sorceries, and I already shared mine with Sir Pryce. Were I to split it further, it would likely dissipate. But there is nothing stopping you from studying that scroll alongside him, and if I am right, there is a sage of Songspinning within Mariposa's borders somewhere. Perhaps you could acquire a prism of your own from them."

>>28012164
>>28012106
Out of the corner of your eye, you see Spitshine tapping his hoof impatiently.

"Is the young master your leader? I am ready to leave at his command. Are you also searching for legendary items around here, or are you seeking something in the Mariposan capital?" Qirsh says.

>>28012192
"No. I'm nobody but Princess Mudi. But I do have a piece of 'her' right here."

You hear a strange mushy sound behind the voice, like a limb smacking a wall. "Ha-ha-ha."

>>28012156
>Succeeds

>>28012201
>>28012157
Your bodies begin to feel less stable, and more mushy as the green scratches multiply along your bodies. Arrows peel at your skin, releasing a horrid smell.
>Flaming 6/4, FE Range (-2 to attack rolls, Max Wounds reduced by 2)
>Amy 1/4, FE Range (-2 to attack rolls, Max Wounds reduced by 2)

As you charge in, the bodies of the archers are blown to pieces. The wizard crumples into a mushy pile of flesh, leaving the red cloth and urn behind.

Every zombie that isn't already on the tree slowly dissolves into mush, while the remaining clamber higher up the tree. The mush seeps into the red cloth, filling it out like a glove, resulting in a lumpy mass that expands to the size of a manticore. Five misshapen limbs poke out of its body. Mush seeps into the urn, cracking it as it forms a bizarre head shaped like an urn, with droopy features and a sad frown.

It groans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sJjGrRZCXo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpdA51B5J0
>>
>>28012314
"Perhaps this will deal with them better." She thinks to herself, climbing into the golem as she closes her eyes.

Her golem begins to charge as her phoenix attempts to blind the beholders with a bright flash of light.

>Golem: Spiked Bash
[1d10]
>Phoenix: Blinding Flare: Recharge 2; A dazzling display of light blinds foes, Dazing them and lowering their damage by half.
[1d10]

Meanwhile, Observer begins to form a whip using her talent with alchemy.

>I Dream of Alchemy: Create Water Whip.
[1d10]
>>
>>28012314
She shrugs ''Ah, very well then, I'm sure Pryce and I will enjoy some time together for a nice, long reading session''

''Spitshine? He is just a spoiled little child that is looking for young first love and can't let it go no matter how much the odds of finding it are against him.''

''I must say, he and I have a lot in common''
>>
>>28012314
Flaming grunts even as she blows away the remaining archers with Amy, mooing lightly as she sees the green corruption crawling up her legs, making her legs feel like mush and her natural tendency to heal in natural environs negated. "Ugh... what... what's happening to me?" She asks aloud, shaking out a hoof to try and restore feeling to it as she watches the remains of the zombies they vanquished pooling into the red-cloth and urn. "Now what?!"

Flaming looks up terrified as the mush takes form into the monster before them, mumbling lightly as she takes a few steady steps backwards. "What... what is that?!" She asks aloud, feeling her legs turn to jelly even if it WEREN'T for the magic afflicting them. "I've never seen a demon like that before."

She growls, scrapping at the ground as she stares down the frowning monster. "W-well I don't care HOW big you get, you started this fight and now I'm finishing it! HAAAAAAA!" She cries out, running head long at the larger being with her horns first, leaping up to go for its head.

>Still one turn of Commandment of Harmony
>[1d10+4] All or Nothing attack on the Mush Pile
>>
>>28012279
Pryce is a taken aback at the rant, not expecting so much from one wrong word.
"S-Sorry, I've never had to worry about the state of my appearance with how much I've had to travel. I wasn't aware how much Sheep's value theirs."

>>28012314
"Master?"
Pryce questions, looking over to Spitshine.
"I suppose he's the leader for this mission at the very least."
Pryce says, looking back to Qirsh.
"We've been looking for the inhabitants of the outpost here for one of his friends, a deer, but with how upheaved this place has become we've been searching for just any sign of life."

Pryce tucks the prism into his cloak with the scroll, turning to the gate.
"Let's get moving either way. Time is of the essence, and the others may have found some clues if the outpost moved from here."

He turns to Spitshine.
"Sorry for the delay. ...And let me have the horseshoes back. They aren't too great for walking, and if these crystals are that strong of a magnetic disturbance that you need a coating to navigate, they won't be the safest to wear around either."

After things are settled, Pryce leads the group back towards the gate and back along the path.
>>
>>28012314
Shei-sher reverts back to his perturbed state of mind at the response he was given. He was suspicious but theres no denying that this is the Witch Mudi. "Princess Mudi, what must there be done for you to withdraw your forces? Could we speak over a cup of tea, please. I am sure there is some service I can offer you for the safety of the village."
>>
>>28012411
She smiles and shakes her head ''It is fine, you... I was mostly messing with you about the first part. But yes, Sheep give a lot of value to their wool, and on the behalf of Rams, their horns... And losing or cutting them off is among the greatest shames one could carry. Ususally done as punishment for unforgiving crimes against the Zha...''
>>
>>28012314
>Pragma deal 3 damage to whoever put that status effect on Flaming

Amy takes a deep breath to contain her frustration. She releases that frustration out of her body in the form of magical energy.

>Homing Missiles [1d10+2]
>>
>>28012535

Wait. Just +1
>>
>>28012475
"Cutting off their horn?!"
Pryce responds in shock, eyes glancing up to his own burnt horn.
"I can't even imagine that kind of pain. I don't know if ram horns are anything close to a unicorns, but that must be debilitating either way..."
>>
>>28012368
>Whip is +1 Quality
The golem surprises one, crushing it into evaporating dust. The Beholders' light turns red, and the remainder fixate on you. Three of them shoot homing red orbs from their sockets at you, the golem and the phoenix. The remainder observe.
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

>>28012421
"You threw that opportunity away when you tried to mind-control one of my shades' leftovers down there. Taming is a serious business, you should know that by now. Looks like you screwed up, and the colts down there would like a word with you about their friend. Ha-ha-HA-haha-ha-ha-hahaHA!" Mudi laughs with varying degrees of emphasis and a lot of condescension.

>>28012405
>>28012411
"You know what!?" Spitshine snaps at Dania, gritting his teeth. "How about you try to keep up, huh? The Mariposan capital is way safer than this little town, it should be obvious Sugar went there, you dumbass. I'm just waiting for you to get moving."

Spitshine turns and rushes off the way you came. Qirsh awkwardly follows. You pass back over the frog, where you see Onion sitting. Eventually, you make your way back to the creek where you split up. Down the path that the others went, you see a dark forest road that leads to a fork. The left end of the fork leads to a swamp, and the right end of the fork leads to a steep cliff slope.

>>28012409
Headbutting into it is like pushing into a mushy trash bag.

The creature takes a long deliberate look at you. It does nothing besides that.

>>28012535
You conjure 3 magic missiles.
>>
>>28012584
Observer attempts to retaliate against the three attacking Beholders, while her golem follows up with a spiked uppercut after her attack to remaining Beholders. The Phoenix attempts to claw violently at one of the Non-attacking beholders.

>Observer: Cleave 3
[1d10+1]
>Golem: Spiked Upper Cut (One of attackers if Observer fails.)
[1d10]
>Phoenix: Gouge em Phoenix!
[1d10]
>>
>>28012584

Amy notices that the thing doesn't actually attack back. Her orbs of aggression float in place idly.

She takes a quick swig of a potion.

>Natural Remedy [1d10+3]

"What are you doing?" Amy asks the thing. Hey, maybe something will happen!?

[1d10] for diplomacy?
>>
>>28012584

Flaming's eyes go wide and blank, and a long, chilling shiver goes up her spine as she feels her head sinking into a big pile of mushy garbage. She immediately retracts her head, backing off quickly as she shakes her head wildly, "Ew ew ew ew ew ew!" She cries, reaching up and pulling at her hair in case anything got caught in it. After she's done freaking out, she snorts, moving back up into a fighting position as the white-glow of her horns fade away.

"Grr... what is this thing MADE of?" She cries out, swinging around to its back side as it looks ahead with its dopey frown. "Let's see if this side is less disgusting... HIIIYA!" She shouts as she lifts up her head again, throwing it down like a karate master snapping boards onto the back-side of the mushy monster.

[1d10+4] All or Nothing
>>
>>28012584
>>28012405
Pryce looks in silence as Spitshine storms off.
("That was a bit harsh you know, especially after Shei's taunting before we left the ship.")
He whispers at Dania.

>>28012584
Pryce walks with the group back the way the came and down the path the others went.

He looks down the two paths of the split. He wishes he told the other to leave a marker, it should have been the first things they've done with how warped the landscape is.
Looking to the left and right, Pryce turns towards the cliffs.
"I doubt the Outpost moved into the swamp, even if they offer shelter its not a habitable environment. With cliffs we'll at least have a vantage point and an easy way back if we see nothing."
He says to the group, and walks to the slope.
>>
>>28012565
''Like having a limb chopped off... That is what I heard at least, I wouldn't know, as I never grew any'' She glances at Qirsh
>>28012584
''Don't rush off without us, Spitshine.'' She says, catching up
>>
>>28012635
''I think he didn't hear the part where I said I identified with him. And so did you. Ah well, I won't bother trying to be deep anymore then''
>>
>>28012584
Shei-Sher endures the ridicule and keeps his composure "You.. aren't going to release my Gigganox.. are you."
>>
>>28012654
"That sounds horrible..."

>>28012672
"Typically you say that part first, if only so they hear it at least."
>>
>>28012761
''My fault for expecting maturity from him... Or maybe he just really loves her then, and won't tolerate someone insults his admiration''
>>
>>28012783
("He is only a child, not to mention what he's had to go through lately. He is holding together better than I expect most would given the circumstances.")
>>
>>28012629
You hit it again, but the body's mush simply leaves you feeling nauseous.

Three of the creature's limbs reach out to jab at you, while a fourth raises up like a scorpion's tail.

[1d10+7]

>>28012635
>>28012654
You take the right path down the cliffs. The road is sloped very sharply, and you see bear traps embedded in the ground, already tripped, but with nothing caught. Seems someone went through here recently. At the base of the slope, you see some greenish clouds within jumping distance of the cliff's edge, and plants hang from the clouds. The clouds lead downward to the ground, where you see a quarry of crystals.

>>28012743
"Somebody like you, who mind-controls everything he sees, even sapient creatures, doesn't have the luxury of getting sentimental over anyone you control. Just erase this one and summon another! It's all the same to your kind. If you prefer, I could do it myself..."

The tip of the gigginox's tail begins to vanish, like a drawing being erased.

>>28012608
The orbs connect, dealing 3 hits to you and 2 to the golem. You whip 3 of them, causing them to puff into smoke. Golem crushes another one.

Four of the golems' eyes turn white.
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]
[1d10+1]

You see three of the remaining ones turn and leave.
>>
>>28012800
''Hmn... You might be right...''

>>28012818
''Spitshine... I apologize for my words earlier... I too have many things in my mind and worries that poisoned my words... We will find Sugar. She will be happy to see a true friend that went the distance to help her'' She smiles to him before turning foward ''But first we have to get through this place...''
>>
>>28012619
It does not acknowledge you but you are restored to full hits.
>>
>>28012818
Noticing that fear has finally driven off some of the Beholders, Observer attempts to take advantage of the situation and attack the remaining four Beholders.

Observer, her golem and her Phoenix attempts to attack the stronger looking of the four (One who dealt the crit)

>Observer: Cleave 4
[1d10+1]
>Golem: Spiked Power Fist
[1d10]
>Phoenix: CAW
[1d10]
>>
>>28012884
>forgot to edit health
>>
Flaming pulls her head out from the mutant's body again, gagging as she shakes her head very slowly from the mushy surroundings. "Uhhhhgh.... T-this thing feels like I'm attacking a big pile of mud, is it even..." she looks up at the creature as she attempts to injures it, and sharply gasps as she sees the three limbs striking down at her. "AAGH!"

Flaming quickly goes on the defensive, moving and hopping around the limbs as she attempts to avoid their sting. "N-no you don't!"

[1d10+1] Dodging!
>>
>>28012818
"There's traps, that's a good sign somepony must come by here regularly, either for hunting or protection."

Pryce looks over the odd green clouds, another good sign they're on the right track. Opening his wings he glides down into the quarry, looking around for any signs of life or settlements.
>Search [1d10]
>>
>>28012818

Amy sees the thing attacking Flaming and growls angrily. The balls fly at the beast.

>Homing Missiles [1d10-1] [1d10-1] [1d10-1]
>>
>>28012948

Also, Wrath. [1d10+1]
>>
>>28012818
Shei-Sher's indignant attitude evaporates within a second. When Shei turns about to see his Gigganox's tail begins to vanish Shei-Sher erupts in tears.
"NOOO-O-O-o-o! Please Stop! Don't take Giggles away! Ple-e-e-a-ase I'm Soo-o-o-rry. I'm sorry." Shei-Sher pleads and cries with snot coming out his nose. He turns back to face skyward and clasp his hooves together to beg. "I'll jump down and face the Golems! Just please leave my gigganox b-be-hee-hee."
Rolling to garner sympathy [1d10]
>>
[1d10]
>>
>>28012897
The creature grabs you with its mushy limbs, squeezing your bones, which do not break, but mold to the impact like clay.
>Flaming 0/3
The three limbs hold you, while the fourth one jabs into your stomach. [1d10+5]

>>28012960
Your magic blasts away chunks of it, while it swats away one of the bolts before it can hit the body. The mouth spits some kind of acid at you.

[1d10+5]

>>28012975
The erasure stops. "That feeling you have in your heart right now? Why don't you describe it for me? Don't be afraid of waxing poetic now; tell me how you really feel in this instant. Don't be shy!"

>>28012884
A nexus of electrical currents erupts between the four beholders, catching each of you in it like a net. The golem hits one but it's not enough to break the electrical field.
>Observer 0/5
>Golem 0/4
>Phoenix 0/3
>All in Melee range, I forgot to add

The beholders' eyes now take on a void-like glow. One turns away and begins to flee in the direction of the others.

>>28012857
Spitshine avoids your gaze as he puts on the flying horseshoes. "Yeah. Just worried is all," he mutters. He slouches and has a hint of shame in his voice.

The two of you hop down the cloudy staircase together, soon reaching the ground level, and see what is described below.

>>28012902
The only evidence that someone came through here is a clockwork imitation of a pony laying in the quarry. Parts of its "body" are missing, exposing a network of gears and cogs that lack any metal components. A pair of yian-kut ku peck at it. Near the clockwork pony, you see a note that has writing on it, but you can't read it from this distance.
>>
>>28013075
Observer attempts to recover, her fourth eye beginning to open as her grip on her whip tightens.

Golem and even her phoenix attempts to recover.

>Observer: Recover
[1d10]
>Golem: Recover
[1d10]
>Phoenix: Recover
[1d10]
>>
>>28013075
Flaming cries out as she's ensnared by the limbs, wiggling about as she tries to break free but feels the molded tendrils grabbing her like steel. She struggles to release herself, "Grrr.... get... OFF!"

>Huge: instant, recharge 4; Your sheer size makes knocking you down no small feat, as you can shrug off damage that would cripple most others. Use this skill whenever you would normally have become helpless. On success you remain standing at 1 hit.
[1d10+1]

>if success have second post
>>
>>28013075
''Don't worry. You'll find her''
>>28012902
''Someone left a letter Pryce... Be a dear and read it. I'll cover you''
She reaches for a dagger under her dress, looking around for potential ambushers
[1d10+2] inspire
>>
>>28013161
Flaming rears up her head as she she's captured, fearfully eying the final limb coming to stab her abdomen like a scorpion's strike. "AAAAAAH!" She shouts out in adrenaline of terror, swinging her head down to break the limbs' hold and try to escape the final attack

[1d10+4] All or Nothing, attacking the limbs holding her
>>
>>28013075
As Pryce lands, he nearly rushes over in an instant at seeing the pony body before noticing its a facsimile.
He eyes the birds cautiously, with all the other odd animals around he doesn't know what to expect at this point. He slowly tiphoofs over, trying to approach the clockwork pony to investigate the construct and the writing without drawing their ire.
>Sneak [1d10]
>>
>>28013075
Shei-sher snibbles and snorts as he begins to speak through a ball in his throat "M-My heart feels paralyzed. L-Like i-if it was in somepony's grip *sniff* and my entire world was collapsing onto me. I felt totally helpless, overcome with a mortal feeling of regret. That when I saw Giggle's tail begin to vanish my spirit ached through my throat and heart like a scream for mercy. Please don't hurt my friend. Please don't hurt him." Shei-Sher grovels.
>>
>>28013120
The heavy muck of the swamp keeps you from regaining your balance. The phoenix ends up swallowing some of the foul liquid painfully.
You feel the beholders' gaze intensify as they scrutinize you.

[1d10+1] Analyze
[1d10+1] Analyze
[1d10+1] Analyze
[1d10+1] Analyze

>>28013190
>>28013170
>Inspire critical success

Pryce gets close enough to read the note while the bird wyverns peck at the clockwork pony. No other items are within it.
The note reads,
"My dearest Sugar,
"Meet me when the silver eye twinkles
"Yours,"

Below "Yours," you see a frustrated-looking scribble. The hoofwriting is childlike and crude, despite obvious attempts to look sophisticated.

>>28013199
"Well, have I got a revelation for you: that's how EVERYONE feels when you try to take control of them. Necromancers who have to FORCE control over their slaves make me sick. If you aren't good enough that they WANT to follow you, then you're nothing but trash. There, I taught you a lesson for free, without killing anyone. You're welcome, you little shishkebab."

>>28013188
You worm your way out of the grip, but as you drop to the ground, the tail quickly corrects for the adjusted target, and stabs you in the chest instead, near the shoulder.
>Flaming 1/2

You feel like a borderline liquid by now. The creature's attention shifts away from you. It lifts itself up on two of its limbs, and makes its way over to the tree, where you see many zombies climbing up.
>>
>>28013282
Observer continues to attempt to recover.

>Observer: Recover
[1d10]
>Golem: Recover
[1d10]
>Phoenix: Recover
[1d10]
>>
>>28013282
Pryce's eyes widen as he reads the note, an actual sign of some pony that lived here. The note being intact and legible means it had to be fairly recent. He grabs the note in magic and quickly tiphoofs back to the group.
"Spitshine, I found a note! Do you know what this references, where this may be?"
He questions, a tad too optimistically as he levitates the note over to the colt to read himself.
>>
>>28013282
Flaming cries out in agony as her shoulder is pierced, cursing her attacker as she drops like a lump out of the limbs, grabbing at her affected shoulder with a pitiful moan as she feels her insides nearly liquefied. The buffalo feels the natural surroundings giving her strength once again, the wound healing as she struggles to stand up, but her wobbly, gooey legs cause her to slouch again as she watches the monster ascend the tree with its many hordes.

"N-no... what... is happening to me?" She asks aloud as she tries to move with her gooey legs, looking at the fleeing blob monster as he ascends the tree. She focuses on her horns, the white light coming to her battered head as she tries to draw energy from the monstrosity to heal her wounds. "Just... need a little bit... t-then I'll figure out a way to beat you..."

>Using one instant to follow the creature as it runs up the tree
>[1d10+1] Using Mantra of Recovery as a normal action to recover some health
>>
>>28013282
She just stands there and looks pretty as the scene unfolds, carefully watching the bird
>>
>>28013282
Shei-Sher snibbles and sucks up his tears "I was only trying to help the village. How can you say that when your threatening the lives of Unicorn Penny Post and that Octopus -you called it your tool."
>>
>>28013290
You and the golem get back up. The four beholders begin to leave. Three follow in the direction that the other beholders did, but the fourth one hangs around to scan the environment a bit more.

>>28013338
>>28013389
Spitshine grabs the note eagerly and pores over it while Qirsh reads over his shoulder. After a while, Spitshine grunts. "Son of a bitch... has she already got a special somepony? 'Silver eye twinkles...' those terms sound familiar, so it's not just nonsense. I'm still thinkin' they went to the capital, since it's the closest thing out here in the wastes, and they wouldn't survive out here without water."

"I shall keep an ear out for those terms, sir Spitshine." Qirsh chips in.

>>28013404
"I'm a witch. I don't have to play by the rules! Ha! Besides, I don't use the methods of trash. Two-bit parlor tricks like that make me sick. Don't ever pull something like that ever again on my turf. Now hold tight and jump!"

>>28013354
You feel more solid as you leech mana from the blob.
>Flaming 2/3, melee range

>Paused
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.