[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they ruin the Smooze like that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why did they ruin the Smooze like that?
>>
>>28010727
Why did YOU have to go and ruin 4CHAN like this?
>>
>>28010727
>one drop of a huge shit flood
>ruin
>>
>>28010727
Just wait until you see what they did to Grogar.
>>
>>28010727
How do you figure? He's still OP a fuck. Maybe not on the level of his G1 counterpart (the mudball shrugged off a hit from the G1 equivalent of the EoH!) but even alicorn magic had 0 effect on him.
Plus for all we know, the Smooze we saw could just be a tiny blob of a much larger mass.
>>
>>28010727

I agree. That Hat simply does NOT go with his general color scheme.
>>
File: ants.png (75KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
ants.png
75KB, 250x188px
>>28010727
Ruin? Or made it better!
>>
>>28010727
If you mean he's not as edgy as his previous incarnation, I compelled to remind you that the original sang his own theme song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJXWNV2wGu4
>>
>>28010727
Nothing can ruin the smooze
>>
File: 1437429539253.jpg (14KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1437429539253.jpg
14KB, 480x319px
>>28012723
>>
He's not ruined. It's a different vision of him to be sure, consuming treasure to grow, but the basics are there. The original smooze got totally blown the fuck out by its biological hard-counter, flutter ponies. Discord up and neutered this one, I'd say that's a hard counter.

....the lack of singing I guess sucked.

If it seemed underpowered, maybe it didn't have the Floom. And Discord directly hanging over it the whole time makes an overall lack of destruction believable.
>>
>>28010727

I would accept any slice of life plot that any tirek villain anytime. We don't need another DBZ shit in the show
>>
>>28010727
He became a Born-again Celestite
>>
>>28012770
TOPPEST KEK
>>
>>28010727
With the Smooze, you lose.

Nah he's alright.
>>
File: smooze kiss.gif (324KB, 552x452px) Image search: [Google]
smooze kiss.gif
324KB, 552x452px
>>28012770
No one can ruin the Smooze.
>>
panis
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.