[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killers Remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: large.png (172KB, 1164x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
172KB, 1164x1024px
"Oh there you are Twilight, I've been looking all over for you. Why are you hiding out in the pantry?"
>"Oh.. Hey Anon."
>She closes a book.
>Looks like she was reading some filly fairy tales.
>She closes the pantry door behind her.
>"I.. I know I've been avoiding you, and I know you want an explanation.."
>You pat her on the head.
"Come on, we've been going out for 11 months. You've got to learn to open up to me more."
>"I know.. But, this time it's different.. Anon, there isn't any easy way to say this but-"
"I'm sure it's nothing-"
>"I murdered someone last week."
>Silence for a moment.
"Y-you're joking right?"
>She has her head down.
>"I wish I was."
"What happened, Twilight whats going on?"
>"Last week, I was walking home from a meeting with the royal diplomats of Equestria. And out of nowhere, this guy showed up with a gun, he told me not to move or he'd shoot. I remember learning about how deadly guns are from your world. I tried to talk things out but he just wouldn't listen, and he kept getting more aggressive. And it all happened so fast, he shot, and I tried to redirect the bullet. It went right through his heart.. I ran over and tried to heal him, but there was nothing I could do."
"It.. Well, sounds like self defense-"
>"Anon I murdered someone."
"I know but-"
>"I haven't been able to sleep, I see him there dying every night in my sleep. I try so hard to save him.. I'm the princess of friendship, and I took someones life away. Remember when we talked about having kids that one time? Someday in the future?"
"Twilight.."
>She looks up at you with tears in her eyes.
>"How can I try and teach my children about peace and friendship with their own mother is a murderer!? I don't deserve to be a mother! I don't deserve happiness.."
>>
>>27999154
>I remember learning about how deadly guns are from your world

So is she on earth then?

Nitpicks aside I like your concept here but I feel the writing itself is a bit bland. The grammar is good but there's not alot of descriptive writing here. For instance we can tell that this is from Anon's POV, but there's not alot of input from his perspective on how he feels about the situation, which is making it fall a bit short personally, although that could just be me.

Nonetheless I like your prompt here and feel with a bit more work it could be an interesting tale of Twilight struggling to come to terms with committing an emotional scaring act, though it just needs to be expanded upon.
>>
>>27999154
you're so silly, pantry pony
>>
>>27999419
>on earth
>filly fairy tales

I think he's just putting guns in his prompt because potatoes
>>
>>27999154
>I'M A CONSCIENCE
>KILLER
>DON'T WANT NO CONSCIENCE AT AAALLLLLLL
>>
File: 1429979195305.png (810KB, 3600x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1429979195305.png
810KB, 3600x3600px
>>27999154
I remember my first killing in self defense.
You don't want to pass through that, trust me.
>>
>>27999154
The important question is was he a nigger?
>>
>>27999911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944
>>
File: 1462977459179.jpg (30KB, 440x341px) Image search: [Google]
1462977459179.jpg
30KB, 440x341px
>"How can I try and teach my children about peace and friendship with their own mother is a murderer!? I don't deserve to be a mother! I don't deserve happiness.."
KEK
>>
>>27999154
''Twilight you have nothing to worry about, we aren't even biologically compatible so we will never have children!''
>>
>>28000199
>>28000221
Can still adopt.
>>
File: 1469575541676.jpg (176KB, 518x572px) Image search: [Google]
1469575541676.jpg
176KB, 518x572px
>>27999911
Fookin 'ell lad
>>
>>27999539
>I'M A RED-BLOODED SICKNESS
>AND THERE'S NO WAY AROUND IT
>>
>>27999154
>self-defense
>murder
>>
>>27999419
I'd say it's okyish
Describe the scene for me and flesh it out don't let it sound like some womens movie with that blond chick as protagonist
>>
bump ffs
>>
Cancer
>>
File: thinking dubs ten.gif (76KB, 271x199px) Image search: [Google]
thinking dubs ten.gif
76KB, 271x199px
>>27999154
Anon, I killed a man.
>>
>>28002016
Nah I was thinking Virgo
>>
>>28002039
Were you in Reno, perchance?
>>
>>28002756
RENO
E
N
O
>>
>>28002756
Johnny cash
>>
>>28002039

Put my horn against his head,
Cast my spell and now he's dead.

Anoooooooooon ooo-ooo-ooo-ooooh
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
Carry ooooon carry on...
>>
>>27999154
Are you going to continue this?
>>
>>27999154

>"I murdered someone last week."
>Silence for a moment.
"Y-you're joking right?"
>"The worst thing is that he just tried to warn me"
"Warn you about what?"
>Twillight reveals the gun under her wing
>"(You)"
>>
>>28000568
>I'M A SON
>OF THE NIGHT
>GIMME A LITTLE ROOM AND I'LL SPIT IN YOUR EYE
>>
>>28000346
C'mon, everyone knows that if a mother pony sees a different species' offspring in the nest she kills it.
>>
It's okay Twi, we're in Indiana, you had no duty to retreat since your life was in danger.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.